Matthew H.

Reviewed on 2013/07/11

After spending close to a year reviewing options for transitioning from our current hosted contact center, which was under performing and becoming increasingly unreliable, we finally chose 3CLogic.

Support from 3CLogic has been exceptional, they have worked with us every step of the way in transitioning from the old system and recreating a complex environment involving dozens of projects, skills, agent configurations and unique crm integration requirements. 3CLogic was able to not only replace the functionality of our previous system while improving reliability and support, but they have added additional functionality as well - all at a lower cost.

We have had virtually immediate gains in the number of dials and records worked by our agents, and we have had record sales days after implementing 3CLogic.

With 3CLogic our reporting is now real time, along with the included dashboards we are better able to manage our call center in real time, identifying opportunities and changing strategies as needed.

Following implementation, 3CLogic has continued to work with us to develop additional capabilities and automation. Their customer support is fast, knowledgeable and effective. We look forward to continuing to develop our capabilities as a call center using 3CLogic.

Laura J.
  • Industry: Medical Practice

3CLogic is an excellent dialing platform

Reviewed on 2014/10/23

Pros

The user interface of the administrator portal is goodl it's very intuitive. Our agents like the client portal, as well. The 3CLogic technology is powerful and works well. I have had excellent service from their tech support staff, too. They are responsive and knowledgeable. 3CLogic is affordable, too.

Cons

Their user manual leaves a lot to be desired. It tells you how to configure settings on the administrative backend but doesn't necessarily tell you what those settings do or why. I get the best information directly from the tech support staff.

Kristopher Y.
  • Industry: Hospitality

A poor solution

Reviewed on 2016/12/28

I have managed call centers for over 15 years, and we will be unplugging from 3CLogic after just a year of service. It's a lot of work to change, requiring training and other obstacles, but their solution is so poorly designed that I have no choice. When I have asked for enhancements or features, they have all come at a ridiculous price, even some that I would consider 'fixes' more than 'features'. Their disjointed design is difficult to manage and nearly impossible to implement in any kind of blended environment. Stay away. It's cheaper than others, but also five years behind the competition in every meaningful way.

Pros

Cheap

Cons

Difficult to configure - too many menus and screens that are not intuitive. Cannot achieve true blending due to an innate separation between inbound and outbound traffic. Customer support is poor.

Jody N.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

3CLogic Experience

Reviewed on 2014/05/28

Pros

I love the people and response that I've received from 3CLogic. Everyone I've dealt with has been wonderful and so responsive. The technology is great as well.

Cons

I really like how they do inbound and outbound well. I can't think of anything I'd change at the moment.

Dennis F.

Reviewed on 2012/12/04

As a new and growing Call Center, 3CLogic has been there to help us grow every step of the way. With excellent, attentive Customer Support Specialists like James Munson and Navya Pandiri we have been able to build our business with the confidence of having professionals that care about our business on our side no matter what the issue.

The 3CLogic Platform is always improving their features to accommodate the needs of even the smallest Contact Centers. I have complete confidence that 3CLogic will continue to implement the latest features and continue their amazing support to help my Contact Center grow.

Rising point solutions

Best Dialer for integration with CRM

Reviewed on 2014/01/17

We have been using 3cLogic for almost a year now and have increased our connections by over 3x. 3cLogic not only increased our agent talk time but also connects flawlessly with our crm (Infusionsoft) to keep track of all conversations and the outcome of the conversation.

Pros

* CRM integration
*Call Reporting
*Never goes down

Cons

*Took Longer than expected to set up integration for the first agent.

Richard L.

Product

Reviewed on 2013/08/02

Pros:
Best customer support. Always available and willing to help for as long as needed!
Amazing robust product for a better price than similar products.

Cons:
Only one format option for audio files

Overall:
The best! really great product easy to use with a amazing staff behind it for customer support.

Al R.

Reviewed on 2013/04/11

We are a recruitment agency specializing in virtual assistants.
I've been using it for the past 4 months and I have to say it's an excellent tool that really is helping my team to be efficient.

It really keeps my team member on their toes with the easy user friendly reporting system.

Nicholas A.

Reviewed on 2013/04/18

James Munson has been a tremendous help for my branch office. Very patient and knows this software extremely well. Thanks James for answering every one of my calls and being as thorough as you are.

Brenda L.

the team always available when I need assistance.

Reviewed on 2018/08/20

I have been very impressed with the service that the team provides for Acceptance Rentals needs. They are extremely helpful and if they cannot assist they immediately escalate the issue to get the problem solved in a very timely manner. They take the extra time to help us understand the issue and assist us in learning things about the system that we are not aware of.

Pros

the team is very easy to speak with and understand my lack of knowledge. They are always willing to help and also teach me to help in the future. The ticketing system is very easy to use and is promptly responded to and updated.

Cons

It would be nice to have an extension to dial for a particular support rep rather than tying up a different rep to get the person I am needing to speak with.

Richard S.

I'd Give 5 * to 3C Logic

Reviewed on 2017/01/17

I started fresh with 3C Logic back in June-July timeframe. I'm an experienced workforce and call routing manager familiar with Genesys, Avaya, and VOIP systems. 3C Logic is very user-friendly and easy to comprehend. I would imagine someone with no experience at all could get a very basic call routing up and running within a single day! I've been impressed with the IVR functionality. For those familiar with IVR's 3C Logic has an interface that allows users to make many of the changes that used to take days in previous platforms, in minutes. The customer service is very good. The technicians are friendly, knowledgeable and willing to help. I would highly recommend taking a look at this product for any size call center.

Brad B.

utilizing 3c for the dialer function

Reviewed on 2018/06/11

I have very little background in creating a dialer campaign. With the help of 3c and abid, we were able to launch it, and reach aged data to generate additional revenue

Pros

the reporting to see how close the campaign is to completion

Cons

More training to further utilize the product and better understand the robust reporting

Warren W.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Great experience so far with planning, implementation, and support.

Reviewed on 2018/04/19

Pros

I have limited experience with phone systems, but coming from our previous company it is head and shoulders above on features and customer support.

Cons

I wouldn't count this as a "con" as with more features comes more education on how to utilize and customize the system.

Brett W.

Reviewed on 2013/10/03

We've been using 3C for a few weeks now and so far it hasn't let us down. Compared to previous solutions we've used, it's working flawlessly and the support has managed to answer all of our questions and fix all of our problems on the first call.

Most impressively, the system is highly customizable for a cloud based solution, and is the first dialer I've used that had webhooks integration which is very valuable for our company.

Ken A.

How 3CLogic + InfusionSoft helped us grow more than $700K in less than one year

Reviewed on 2015/03/18

As North America's largest publisher of monthly real estate magazines, we were looking for a solution to help us significantly improve the efficiency and ROI of our internal call/sales center.

We chose 3CLogic as our call center solution and EASILY combined their software with InfusionSoft, our chosen CRM solution. And, the results were phenomenal. To date, operator efficiency has grown by more than 400 percent and sales in the first 8 months of usage topped $730M.

Pros

Ease of use; operators were literally trained and productive the first week of usage
Easily integrates with other programs (i.e. InfusionSoft in our case)
Allows for remote numbers (i.e. usage of a field reps cell number to set appts)
Incredibly affordable
EXCEPTIONAL support

Cons

Currently not brower-driven (however, I understand a mid- to late-2015 upgrade will address)

Al G.

3CLogic is Great

Reviewed on 2017/01/09

We were searching for a new dialer system since our current on-premise dialer was out of service. We needed to find something that would not be outdated within a couple of years and hopefully, would save the company some money at the same time. We looked at several cloud-based and on premise solutions, but none of them met our needs until we found 3CLogic. The team from 3CLogic did everything that they could to make sure that they would be the perfect solution for our business. We did an online demo that allowed us to get a good idea of what they could provide. They allowed us to test their software for a period of time before making a permanent decision and they came on site and did training with our team.
The sales and service team at 3CLogic has been extremely helpful and easy to work with, making the transition from our old system to the 3CLogic system very easy on our team. It was important to us that this transition be as seamless as possible, losing calls costs us a lot of money.
The only downside to 3CLogic is that there is not really a "training manual" for their system, but if one has questions it is easy to reach out to someone to get help and their response is very fast.
If I had to do this all over again, I would definitely choose 3CLogic. I would highly recommend 3CLogic to any business that is looking for a dialer solution.

Pros

The software has been really easy to use and learn. There have been a few things that took some time to figure out, but the 3C team has been extremely helpful.

Cons

I would like to see an online training manual.

great customer service

Reviewed on 2016/03/31

When we were deciding between contact center softwares, we chose 3C because a reference we spoke to really recommended their customer service. Two-ish years later and that is still true--the tech support as well as our account rep are really great, very quick to respond to our issues and dedicated at solving them. We have in-office and remote staff and 3c is helpful with both. They are also very diligent at letting us know when software updates are being pushed, which is helpful for us as we work in several time zones.

Pros

customer service is great

Cons

The two main issues I have with it are the admin interface which is not easy to navigate and the knowledge base which does not have search functionality.

Mustafa M.
  • Industry: Wireless
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Good at what it does

Reviewed on 2018/12/19

Tracks everything
Keeps records

Cons

Add mobile support , needs to be easier to use daily and track multiple things

Mike B.

Reviewed on 2013/03/07

We have worked with a great number of call center applications. Most of them have been difficult to work with and have poor or almost non-existent customer service.

Then we discovered 3C Logic. Right off the rip we could tell they were different. Their customer service was stellar! They made it so easy to transition from Five9 to 3C Logic. Their training was well paced. Throughtout the startup process they helped us out with very fast response to our questions. The entire 3C Logic application works far more intuitively than anything we have used before. When we had special requests, they helped us out fast and thoroughly.

We needed an integration with our CRM, AddressTwo. The 3C Logic team worked efficiently to make sure our integration proceeded apace and that in the end, we had a fully integrated connection between the two systems.

Another problem we had in the past was with sound quality - packet loss, jitter and dropped calls. We've not experience this with 3C Logic. Good connections and sound quality.

Did I say that customer service is amazing? Well, it is. And it is right here in the east coast of the US, as opposed to being run from some foreign country operating on an inconvenient time zone. I can't recommend 3C Logic enough. Really happy we made the switch!

Kelly P.
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Productivity via 3C Logic

Reviewed on 2017/02/08

3C Logic has enabled our business to function as a productive call center. The metrics provided via the 3C Logic system allow us to track call flow and productivity efficient ways. The customization of reports and ease of login to the cloud-based system from any location is an advantage. 3C Logic has enabled our organization to maximize productivity and ensure a positive experience for our callers and leads.

Pros

Ease of cloud use and can access 3C Logic via the cloud from any location.

Daniel B.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Beast of the rest!

Reviewed on 2014/05/08

Pros

We have been using 3C since January 2014. The software itself has more bells and whistles than any other that we reviewed. The functionality is great!. Its seems as if there are too many options available. In addition they seamlessly integrate with many of the CRM and Workforce Management tools (ie Salesforce, ZenDesk, Infusionsoft) If you ask me, its a no brainer!

Cons

Improvements to the GUI that would be great. A "touchable" interface for tablets.

James H.

3CLogic Cloud Service

Reviewed on 2012/12/26

If you are 1 seater or 2 seater, forget about 3CLogic. If you are a seasoned call center manager or new to call center field with fairly complex integrations, lot of agents and call center efficiency is key for survival, give a call to 3C and see how easy they make your call center hum (or ring)..

You do not need to have an IT person in-house to complete the integrations whick is why I love 3CLogic product/service..

Pros

The best allround support team that I ever worked with.. They resolve the issue on the call or tell me if it is possible or not.. Almost all the features that you require to run your call center are available and delivered from the cloud.

Cons

Product is fairly complex and you would need the support teams help for setting up your call center..

Tom G.

Left SalesDialers for 3CLogic

Reviewed on 2014/08/20

Our previous dialer was very limited in its ability but was a step up from hand dialing. The service was not great and a couple of times a month the whole system would crash and all they could tell us was they were working on it. We have been very impressed with the customization that 3CLogic provides and the customer service available. They have answered all questions we have and are quick to respond to any problems that arise. The dialing system it self is reliable and keeps our telemarketers on the phones for the whole day, which is more than could be said about SalesDialers. Overall we are very pleased and would recommend switching to this system if you haven't already.

Alex D.

Reviewed on 2013/03/28

Running a large call center we have tried many other cloud contact services. Needless to say, most all were a disaster and had a negative impact on our business. Through a referral we were turned onto 3C Logic about 18 months ago. What a positive experience, from the technology to the superb and prompt US based customer service. We could not be happier. We have had nearly 100% uptime and an issue has never not been resolved in a very prompt manner. I have and will continue to use 3C Logic and recommend them to any that could benefit from a cloud contact solution.

Derrick L.
  • Industry: Wireless

Great Help and Easy to Work With

Reviewed on 2017/01/13

3C has been very responsive, patient, and helpful with all of our call center needs. It is easy to get in touch with them, there follow up is amazing, and I look forward to doing continued business with 3C.

Pros

Cons

N/A