Wix

4,4 (9 420)
Website builder & business management platform

(9 420)

Avash
Avash

The Most Flexible Drag and Drop Website Builder

Reviewed on 2021/02/13

Wix is an amazing web builder. I can't remember properly but I think I tried building my first website when I was in school with HTML, CSS and I saw their ADs on YouTube and thought about giving Wix a try - and I am very happy that I chose to try Wix. I learned that creating a website was a lot easier than I expected - thanks to Wix. Since then I have been using Wix for my personal projects and client projects and from my experience, Wix is the best visual web builder currently available in the market. Its the editor is without any doubt - the best Drag and Drop Editor as its editing capacities has overtaken every other builder.

Pros

There are many practical templates that we just import and are ready to use - which is the thing that I like most about Wix. There are many builders available now in market with fancy looking templates but most of them aren't practical to use. But the case is different with Wix - the templates are ready to be used - very practical and optimized for mobile devices. This is why I always choose Wix to design websites for clients with small businesses who want to be able to edit details themselves as editing is easy too.

With Wix, an above-average computer user can create a professional-looking website and even average computer user can edit websites. I generally get $14 per month plan which doesn't show ADs and gives more than enough storage for most websites. I guess $14 per month for a website is a pretty good price.

Another thing I like most about Wix is automatic backups which makes sure that we never lose any information.

Cons

As a PageSpeed Optimization specialist - the thing I like least about Wix is its slow loading speed. I don't think we should be expecting a blazing fast website when we use Drag and Drop Website Builder. However, I think Wix is enough for small businesses as they are a lot faster than they used to be and their speed isn't terrible.

Other than that - I can't think of any cons about Wix.

Kalina
Kalina
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Wix, Your Potential Business Site Builder or No?

Reviewed on 2022/06/09

Overall my experience with wix has been great. By using wix I'm eliminating business problems by being able to create professional template alternatives, providing an easy and understanding website creator, and showing products I am selling easily for customers to view and purchase if they need to. Benefits I realize I have by using Wix is that I am able to provide excellent customer service to my clients and this helps me gain a more clientele and great reviews/ratings from customers.

Pros

Overall I really like using wix as a website builder. I believe the most impactful features wix provides is having many customized options like using artistic illustrations and templates to add to your site, you're able to have a professional logo of your own, customer support is easy to connect with, and you're able to discover new techniques that show you different ways of providing services to customers. Integrations were fairly easy for me to do with existing business processes I use like Goodle Drive, PayPal and Zapier.

Cons

I didn't really find any features that weren't useful for any business to use when creating his website. The only issue I did have a few times was sometimes Wix lags with internet connection and can a little time to load. But this issue has only occured twice for me. As mentioned before no difficulties happened for me when integrating with existing business processes I currently use.

Mark

WIX Makes You Look Like A Professional

Reviewed on 2024/02/08

Never had a problem with it. Been great for as long as we have been using it, and remains the standard by which we measure other products.

Pros

It is affordable, quick to learn, intuitive, and requires no special training.

Cons

It could be a little more robust, but a great entry to mid-level website.

Chloe
Chloe
  • Industry: Research
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Nice Basic Way to Start Out Making Websites, but Only Covers the Basics

Reviewed on 2020/02/06

Wix is great for first-time website designers and people who don't want to spend much time putting up their website. The cons are that it does look less nice than websites made on other platforms, there are fewer features you can customize to your website, and their customer service is subpar.

Pros

Wix is a very easy tool to use to develop your website, especially if you don't want to pay for a domain name then you can create a free website under their company it will just start with www.wix.com/(your website title). It is great for beginners just wanting to get their feet wet in website designing, which is exactly how I started using it.

Cons

Other Softwares like Wordpress are much more user-friendly, many more themes and free add-ons to make your website much more customizable. The biggest con for me is their customer service. Instead of BlueHost, Wordpress, and many other website developing platforms that provide you a number to directly contact their customer service whenever you want, for Wix you have to fill out an online form and go through all the hurdles of them showing you "is this what you were looking for" to the basic questions before you get to schedule a time when Wix can call you. This might be fine if most the issues users had were very basic (like I said this software is for beginner website designers) but anything more complex than "how do I make a new page" quickly turns into a whole ordeal of jumping through the hoops and waiting for them to call you back. Additionally, if you try to move your website to another website platform (like WordPress) they give you even more problems. Personally, when I tried to move my website out of Wix because I wanted more features, I scheduled a time for Wix to call me to assist and they never even called. I ended up having to have the company I was switching the website into to help me!

Renee

Wix for the Win!

Reviewed on 2023/10/21

Wix has been amazing for multiple websites I've built and very easy to work with. I recommend it to everyone I coach!

Pros

I have built several websites on Wix and also work with experts at Mahalo Media Solutions to enhance and streamline processes. I receive many compliments on my site and I love how many options I have for layouts, forms, automations and members. Customer service is also outstanding, I'm very impressed!

Cons

Would love to be able to sync with more than one calendar. The wix mobile app locks up and crashes while replying to emails. would love to be able to get submissions tables updates emailed regularly so i don't have to run and download csv reports daily. Would love to see when team members log into the site and what edits they make

Ethan
Ethan
  • Industry: Design

Publically available web design platform with improved features

Reviewed on 2020/12/13

Upon reevaluation of the Wix site, the features are much more rich and beneficial than once was when I got an account long ago. Their free website builder is actually substaintially better and has many more features, while their sites on a free level make it obvious to people that they use Wix until you upgrade, every other aspect of the site builder is reasonably sophisticated. I'd consider using this in the future and potentially port it through my own domain however I prefer Wordpress.

Pros

Low cost website curation provides templated website and many web administration services to customers thus enabling individuals, businesses, and "enterprises" to operate their own web platform. Design services seem like a built in to higher cost memberships. It seems their design platform, UI and integrative tools allow for smooth design builds, with easy front end design capabilities- allowing you to both use code and their design platform to code without it.

Cons

Honestly anyone with a level of web understanding and ability to do price comparison will likely realize that purchasing a domain and utilizing wordpress to design a site will cost them substantially less on almost all fronts. Any additional features WIX provides likely can be replaced by another means. At one point their free website availability was nice however they do much more to focus on paid subscription services that it negated their free website membership.

Fab
  • Industry: Machinery
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Does the job well

Reviewed on 2023/10/30

Overall it does well in the basic job that almost anyone needs.
If you want a very fancy website...

Overall it does well in the basic job that almost anyone needs.
If you want a very fancy website this may not be the one, but for 90% I think you can do just fine with Wix!

Pros

It is easy to set up, easy to use, and provides a nice look and feel.
There are some fairly advanced things it can do out of the box that make your site look very modern.
The UI and settings etc are all very simple and intuitive

Cons

If you want to do more advanced things on your webpage then it becomes difficult in the main view, so you have to switch to the developer view which is then just as difficult as before for a non-professional website builder like myself.

Also stop sending me "Limited time offers" of 50% off twice a week, every single week. It's absolutely ridiculous and makes the company and marketing team look so stupid. Just have a lower price and stick to it, or actually give real discounts - if something is permanently half off, then the higher price just isn't real.

Sarah
  • Industry: Design

Flexible and customizable for designers!

Reviewed on 2024/01/10

Pros

I love that you can select a well-designed template, but then make it totally your own.

Cons

I experienced some admin/payment issues that customer support just didn't help with. It's difficult to have multiple site owners.

Bekka

Great bang for your buck - especially for nonprofits

Reviewed on 2024/01/10

Overall my organization has been very pleased with Wix! It's a great asset to our nonprofit organization and a great value.

Pros

Easy to use and implement. We update regularly and find this feature to be extremely useful.

Cons

Some customizations are difficult to design.

Liz

Wix for Email Marketing

Reviewed on 2024/01/19

Pros

Wix is very straightforward and does everything we need to do our email marketing!

Cons

I wish that Wix had more email background templates available. After several years, the same 20 options remain.

Jacob
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Former Web Designer prefers Wix

Reviewed on 2019/07/18

Generally it fits my business needs, and I have been very impressed, it pretty much delivers on what it says it can do, which can sometimes be hard to come by in the web application offereings.

Pros

Wix enables almost any user that has experience editing a word document to put up a highly professional website.
Allowing a user to test out the features offered for free to see if it is a good match for them, and offering paid services if the user finds that it is a good match for them.

Cons

The pricing of the apps that can be added is not clear. Additionally if one decides to add one of these paid apps its not real clear what you're getting.
The "AI" web designer does not work that well for those who are looking for customization, it still has a long way to go and was fun to try out but I would say that its a waste of time for now.
The option to hire a wix expert seems to still be in its infancy, its not real clear what the costs would be for having an expert work on your website.
Look at the what the paid users and see what they are using the WIX for, then make a lot of templates for those users, and not what they think is trendy

Squarespace, Rezgo and Adobe Creative Cloud

Reasons for Choosing Wix

WIX was so much easier, saved a tremendous amount of time, had awesome professional templates, and now plays a big role with SEO and other complimentary and supplimentary services around having a website.

Reasons for Switching to Wix

Extremely easy to get started, and add to the site, it was such a wonderful all around experience in comparision to the competition: everything works as it should, its available online from any browser and work pretty smoothly, no delays in seeing edits, the ancillary services surrounding it. It was clear that a lot of time and work was put into making it a fantastic user experience.
Jordan
Jordan

Reliable Website Builder

Reviewed on 2019/08/04

We predominantly used Wix to spin up web templates for clients. It was always easy to train fellow co-workers on.

Pros

There's a lot of decisions that we have to make in life. If you work in marketing, it's how to spin up a quick landing page with little to no front-end designing skills. Enter Wix, the reliable web template builder. Sure, if you want to curse yourself out for hours straight you can buy a Wordpress template and configure it. If you have a couple of extra bucks in your pocket you can use Square Space and use one of their cookie-cutter templates. I like Wix because it gets the job done without breaking the bank, while giving serval options on spinning up a new website layout.

Cons

I've noticed the support isn't as robust as Square Space, but there's typically very little that I need support on.

Reasons for Choosing Wix

Price and availability of web templates

Reasons for Switching to Wix

Wordpress gives you unlimited options, but along with a massive amount of free-will comes in-depth expertise needed.
Barb
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Must Have for any Small to Medium Size Business

Reviewed on 2019/09/11

The savings is tremendous using the Wix software. I no longer need a custom programmer, and it saves my staff and I hours updating the web site. Their blog is very simple to set up and maintain - another plus for us as we use it on a daily basis. This software is a real time saver, the templates are professional and their support staff is very responsive and knowledgeable. I can't recommend this enough!

Pros

Excellent user experience, get started in minutes - there is no ramp up time to use this software. They have a powerful drag and drop editor , and you don't need any coding skills although coding is an option for the experienced users - a plus for any business. Make changes, add or remove text boxes, buttons, videos and more – within only a few clicks. There are hundreds of templates to choose from or you can create your site from scratch. They have an extensive help center - you can find answers to any questions and their are videos showing how to use their system.

Cons

Their SEO component is not as robust as it could be. While you can get the basics done, I struggled with trying to use advanced features and ended up using another program to do it.

Sarah

As a frequent website designer, Wix is my all-time preferred platform!

Reviewed on 2019/10/14

I have been using Wix for over 8 years and can say that I am frequently a happy customer! Compared to other website building platforms like Squarespace and Wordpress, I love the easy functionality that Wix provides. Plus, the price is always right what we're looking for. The help pages are easy to use if you need to teach yourself something, and the customer support team is always willing to help you find a solution. Overall I will continue using Wix and hope the platform keeps getting better and better as they have done so far!

Pros

I love the customization that Wix provides for website building. I usually start off with a blank template and build my own websites from scratch, so I love the quick drag-and-drop functions and the ability to customize absolutely everything right down to the font size and color. I also love the new app for the blog, which makes keeping up with posting easy and accessible.

Cons

I have run into some issues where Wix doesn't provide the widget I need so I've had to learn some code myself or hire an actual Wix expert. Luckily, this doesn't happen to frequently and Wix experts out there are super knowledgeable and fairly priced. I also wish they had more template options for lightboxes and landing pages to make those more unique and innovative.

WordPress and Squarespace

Reasons for Switching to Wix

I initially chose Wix due to the price. Once I started getting into the website design, I learned that Wix is MUCH easier to use than both alternative products. You really don't need to have any code or HTML knowledge and I can build the structure of a brand new exciting website in just a few minutes.
Lindy
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

Wix Works for Fine Art

Reviewed on 2020/01/03

I market and sell my original art and prints online to a nationwide audience, and Wix has made it simple and rewarding for me to keep my website updated myself. I have no idea how their support is. In over 2 years, I've never had to use it.

Pros

For easy and intuitive to use WYSIWYG software, Wix offers almost endless possibilities for customization. As a professional artist, design uniqueness is everything when it comes to my website. It's sort of fun and almost game-like to use. I've never had it crash, either. And the online commerce app is equally seamless to use, design-wise and financially.

Cons

I'd like more features on the blog platform. While it integrates perfectly with the website, it is limited in design features, and users can't comment directly.

Reasons for Choosing Wix

Having been with GoDaddy over a decade, I got tired of fighting software changes that diminished the creative experience and dummied-down their program. I want to have control of my design without learning code. I know how to sell my art. They don't .

GoDaddy Website Builder

Reasons for Switching to Wix

Reviews seemed to favor Wix for creatives.
WENDY

User Friendly Website Builder

Reviewed on 2020/12/02

Overall , I am a happy Wix user so far.
Everything in WIX is a no-brainer. Even if you do,...

Overall , I am a happy Wix user so far.
Everything in WIX is a no-brainer. Even if you do, there's always a friendly help support team to ask around with. So, go ahead and try it out. Building a website wouldn't be a headache with WIX ;)

Pros

I really like how versatile WIX is. You can basically be as creative as you want in building your own website. Even if you are not as creative , the beautiful templates given are enough to make you choose the perfect design. Or you can even let WIX to do the site building job for you as they have a very convenient and intelligent . Just answer a few questions and let Wix to start building your website. You just need to make some personal touch and that will be guided by Wix as well.

I love the fact that there is a cropping tool which can really cut off your time if you're not a photoshop user. The tool gives you the simplest way to crop out background and saving you lots of time.

Also, another thing to love is that how simple it is to integrate other software into wix . Even if you are from a zero coding background, integration becomes easy as ABC and that's no joke.

Cons

I have to say that I didn't like the fact that most widgets added in Wix are some add on feature which require you sign up and pay. I have to say as convenient they are, the usage is quite limited and the price is somewhat expensive. For example, there is a limit for the forms and subscribers name lists .
Hence, as a user, we have required to use 3rd party software to be integrated such as Zapier and Hubspot.
I just realized that by using Wix as a website, it means that you are bound to use it for the rest of your life as you cannot transfer your site to some other site builders.
It wouldnt be much of a big deal if you have already done it as the features in Wix are quite comprehensive and useful.

Reasons for Switching to Wix

I have heard how Wordpress is easily hacked by others so I decided to choose Wix in the end because so far, I have only heard good security about Wix.
  • Industry: Entertainment

How to be a web designer (without being one)

Reviewed on 2021/07/08

With Wix, I was able to launch my sites, both personal and commercial. It has been a great help and has even served as a distraction since its interface makes building a website fun. I got the benefit of being able to create completely aesthetic and professional sites using the tools that the site itself offers. The most remarkable thing is its real time editing, which, not knowing html, was and still is useful to me.

Pros

If you've always dreamed of designing your own website, Wix is probably one of the best options. It has a modern interface that makes the user feel comfortable from the beginning. If you have no design experience, it is an excellent place, since Wix offers the user a long list of templates and tools as add-ons that allow you to customize your site to your liking. You can connect with several existing software systems (from third parties) such as Drive, Youtube, Vimeo, Word, among many others.
Also, depending on the plan, it allows the user to acquire a domain right there or if the user already has one, to connect it.

Cons

Wix is an excellent tool, which in part has its cost in relation to the gadgets it offers and templates. What happens is that many users, after using Wix and its tools, become skilled in design and always look for something more professional. But Wix always aims at the beginner public to which, logically, it offers standard or semi-professional solutions at a high cost. In simple words, it would be necessary to add more tools and content for experienced users.

Reasons for Switching to Wix

Although Wix is expensive, I chose it for its ease of use and user-friendly interface.
Thomas
  • Industry: Entertainment

Wix: A great option for building your online website.

Reviewed on 2022/03/15

My overall experience with Wix has been a positive one. I have been able to put together a web page that truly embodies the spirit of my business and also manage all the details of my work in a streamlined manner that I haven't found anywhere else.

Pros

Wix offers a large variety of styles, services, and integrations in a way that is simple and more effective than its competitors. I love that I can manipulate my web page however I want and key features like bookings, event management, and detailed layouts help your work stand out from the rest and you don't need to be an expert in coding to do it. This software is very intuitive and user friendly in a space that can be very overwhelming.

Cons

The only thing I like least about this software is the lack of flexibility when it comes to website resizing. With webpages being viewed on a variety of screen sizes, it would be amazing to be able to manage page and text breakpoints within Wix without having to switch to EditorX. Which is another editor a part of Wix but more expensive.

WordPress and Squarespace

More customizable features.

Reasons for Switching to Wix

Wix offered competitive pricing for the features it delivers that alternative products lacked.
shakeel
shakeel

Wix: world easiest drag-drop website builder

Reviewed on 2022/07/20

My overall experience with Wix has been positive. My expertise in website building is limited, but Wix made it easy for me. There are a lot of features I love about Wix, including e-commerce, multiple payment gateways integrations, and automation emails.

Pros

Wix is best tool for quick starting web designing without coding. If you are an entrepreneur or a small business owner, you can build a website on a budget. Wix also offers paid and free plans with a lot of feathers, built-in templates, and SEO tools. There are all the features you need to build a simple, customizable, and pleasing website at first glance with this tool.
Probably, the biggest reason people prefer Wix is the speed at which they can build a website and the ease at which they can update it.

Cons

Compared to other platforms, Wix websites can sometimes appear less professional. Your website's user experience will be diminished when you build it with a DIY site builder, which can lead to lost customers and revenue. It is not good to use the free version of this platform because it contains a watermark.

Reasons for Switching to Wix

I was looking for something simple and fast at the time, and Wix provided exactly that. It was less expensive and more customizable.
Mike

Wix.com is the place to get your website!

Reviewed on 2023/06/29

I absolutely love wix.com. theu have everything you need to get your website up and running with the flexibility to create and customize the site that you envision having. It's easy, quick, and less expensive than the competitors.

Pros

The thing I like most about Wix.com is how easy, professional, and affordable they make getting a website for your personal oluse or business. I have a wix.com business site and people constantly comment on how nice and modern my site looks and how easy it is to navigate. I know it said what do I like MOST about Wix.com but it's hard to pick just one thing.

Cons

I guess if I have to pick something it's the fact that I can't create a custom web address without paying for it. If you want to create multiple pages to share photos and give clients the ability to download them and share with their business partners and it doesn't look professional without a custom web address.

Scott
Scott
  • Company size: 1 001–5 000 Employees

Wix websites for beginners to experts!

Reviewed on 2018/10/29

Great experience with Wix, I would use this, and have suggested it to many of my friends. The ease of use, for an intermediate website person like myself made it a no brainer. I was really happy with the support as well as the tutorial videos and step by steps that Wix provides in order to make your job easier are great. I update my website every week, and Wix is so easy to do it on. I use google docs and excel sheets that are linked to my site, and display without issues.

Wix makes making Websites easy!

Pros

I created my first "real" website using Wix. I inherited a site that has been previously been posted on a different out of the box site. I looked at the other provider, and just felt the options were really limited as to what I could do, and what I wanted to do with the site. I wanted to take what we previously had, and take it up a notch. I wanted to add menu items, forms, video, pictures, and more. I started from scratch with the Wix template, and went from there. I wanted a menu option at the top of the page, but I wanted to have options on how I wanted that menu to look. Wix had a ton of templates you can choose from for menu's as well as page feel and look. You can also upload your own background (which I did) to add a theme to your site. I run a men's hockey league, so I added a rink background to our site. I was very happy with the many options I was able to choose from in order to create the site.

You can also add a page from this menu, hide a page, delete a page, or re-order how you want the pages to be displayed on your site. We run a spring league as well, and during our Winter league, I can hide those pages with ease, and just un-hide them when we are ready to start up our spring league.

Migrating my site from the old host to Wix was seamless as well, and Wix has many tutorials to help with all of this. It made moving my site very easy, and the video help was great!

Cons

You are limited to only so many forms on your site, as well as fields. This was the free forms, that you get with the site. You can pay for more fields, if you need them. Also some add in's cost money, but the ones they provide for free did the job for me.

Serena
  • Used for 2+ years

We can all use it (at least on the easy version)

Reviewed on 2021/05/20

Extra: As I said before, I've been working on Wix during the last month. I'm not designing a normal website, I'm doing an interactive infographic (whaaaaat???). Yes, Design teachers offered us some websites to design this kind of infographics, truth is that there are many tools thought for this task, such as genial.ly, but no one offers really interactive and versatile choices as wix does. It's really confortable to makek this kind of interactions on a website designer.
Needless to say i'm not using templates, I design everything on Ai and Ps and add them to the UI as pictures or vectors.

Some years before, I first used this app for making a portfolio, in that moment I used a template, but I changed it a lot so it didn't look like my classmates websites. One more point for me, one more point for Wix!

Pros

Personally speaking, i'm not in favor of using templates, and I think any properly called designer should. But, we must understand this app is not thought for designers only, so, templates designs are not bad at all. They are quite simple, customizable and versatile no matter what you need to show on your website. They look so modern too!

I don't think it's the best tool for a complete business website but, for example, it's useful to design menus, cataloges, present a brand, or even yourself (portfolios), usign it as a tool to complement your job. -At least with templates, the blank design tool will give you more chances to show whatever you want.-

For the most experienced designers I sugest working on vectorial and photographic apps at first, and do never use templates, but your resources with the interactions the UI offers.

Cons

About the cons, I don't think this app has many limitations for a normal user, but designers could have some issues.
During the last month I've been working there and the limitation I found was that "cursor effects" are only available on boxes, so if I want to put this effect on an object, I need to put a square box over the object. Altough boxes are invisible, it really changes the experience.
Something similar happens with vectors (properly saved on .svg). If you want to made them clickable, the square that delimitates its form will be clickable too, really unconfortable.

I never needed to conect a domain, but plans are quite expensive among other apps, check what's better for you.

Nephi

The pro's and con's of using Wix as your website builder.

Reviewed on 2021/12/19

Decision: Is Wix A Good Buy?

I think when you've arrived at this point, it will maybe be certain...

Decision: Is Wix A Good Buy?

I think when you've arrived at this point, it will maybe be certain that I feel Wix that as a web designer, Wix is very great. It ticks off a ton of the right actually look at encloses its essential capacity (the versatile site manager is an incredible touch) and it is feasible to use to foster locales rapidly.

What's more, there is extraordinary worth add too, with the additional elements and showcasing apparatuses. This is the sort of thing that would empower new site proprietors to broaden the range of their site further without managing an excess of specialized information or extra assets.

Pros

Usability: Is it easy to use Wix?

The Pro's

Amazing drag and drop supervisor which is versatile to your degree of tech aptitude and web improvement information. The work process is exceptionally smooth and no coding abilities are required.

Wix has a broad rundown of components permitting you to make changes, add or eliminate text boxes, lightboxes, buttons, recordings, and the sky is the limit from there – inside a couple of snaps. Very natural interface.

Extra facilitating and space library administrations are given inside the Wix stage, making it an across-the-board answer for site creation.

North of 180 million clients, from 80 nations, use Wix to develop their business for its exceptional effortlessness and usefulness.

Cons

The Con's to using Wix.

Premium Plans Are Single-Site Only

Assuming you felt that paying an exceptional arrangement month-to-month expense would permit you unlimited admittance to Wix for every one of your destinations, reconsider. The superior highlights aren't adaptable, which means you purchase it for one site and it stays there!

Envision what a bummer that would be, assuming all you needed was to connect Google Analytics? Something more to bite on.

Plan & Pricing

With five paid arrangement forms besides the free arrangement, it appears as though Wix has something for everybody. However, assuming that you're a major business and need something huge I propose you look carefully into the fine print before becoming tied up with the top-level arrangement.

What I can't comprehend is that for every one of the apparatuses and elements Wix incorporates for nothing, it attempts to value itself similar as a web host does – by extra room, transfer speed, etc.

Gary
  • Industry: Music

From Rookie web designer to Pro music profile

Reviewed on 2022/02/03

I have been using Wix since 2013. Being a total rookie in web design, Wix has been my biggest crush as it made it easy for me to put all my ideas from my mind into the website. The drag and drop features without using codes made it easy for me to bring my ideas to life. As an artist I usually say that my website is like my virtual home people can come and visit and have a chat and with Wix this is totally a fact. From my artist profile, biography, selling my tracks, hosting live videos and selling merchandise, Wix has succeeded into making all of these features easily accessible and fully operational making my artist profile look professional.

Pros

Using Wix has been an amazing adventure for someone like me who does not know much about web design. Being an artist, it helped me so much into creating my artist website with ease. It took me about 1 week to built a proper website and it is so easy if I need to make updates, anytime. It has most of the features I think of. Wix made my artist life way better and the guidance we get on how to get the most out of it is very helpful. With Wix my artist profile looks super Pro with all the features available.

Cons

Sometimes there are a few bugs and glitches while editing but after refreshing the page a few times it goes back to normal. Payment methods for a few countries are pretty hard to get but I know Wix works hard into making ease of payment accessible for most countries. It took me at least a year before getting the right payment option for my website and now my website is monetizing quite easily.

Christine
Christine

My go-to website development tool for clients

Reviewed on 2021/03/03

I’ve used Wix for over 11 years and have had 100% client satisfaction. The templates have given me light speed in turnaround time for completing an entire website and warp speed when executing any requests for changes and updates from clients. It all boils down to providing excellent customer service to my clients and this web development tool makes it that much easier for me.

Pros

More often do my clients want a website that they can easily modify and manage on their own after it’s been developed and published. When I know this to be on their wishlist for their site, I go to Wix. Not only can I quickly design a site for them without the obligation of purchasing the web hosting, they can walkthrough the product and use it before committing to it. Their platform is easy to use with plenty of opportunities to modify templates and the apps to enhance the features and functions of the site are low-cost and also easy to use.

Cons

There are certainly some design limitations with the interface. The changes I make on desktop version doesn’t automatically take effect on the mobile version (requiring more time and effort when designing). While I do love the unstructured editor which allows me more freedom in my design, I’ve found myself just learning shortcuts and workarounds with the bugs I encounter. But for clients who aren’t as familiar with the interface, it can be a struggle.