Wix

4.4 (9,488)
Write a Review!
Website builder & business management platform

(9,488)

Avash
Avash

The Most Flexible Drag and Drop Website Builder

Reviewed on 2021/02/13

Wix is an amazing web builder. I can't remember properly but I think I tried building my first website when I was in school with HTML, CSS and I saw their ADs on YouTube and thought about giving Wix a try - and I am very happy that I chose to try Wix. I learned that creating a website was a lot easier than I expected - thanks to Wix. Since then I have been using Wix for my personal projects and client projects and from my experience, Wix is the best visual web builder currently available in the market. Its the editor is without any doubt - the best Drag and Drop Editor as its editing capacities has overtaken every other builder.

Pros

There are many practical templates that we just import and are ready to use - which is the thing that I like most about Wix. There are many builders available now in market with fancy looking templates but most of them aren't practical to use. But the case is different with Wix - the templates are ready to be used - very practical and optimized for mobile devices. This is why I always choose Wix to design websites for clients with small businesses who want to be able to edit details themselves as editing is easy too.

With Wix, an above-average computer user can create a professional-looking website and even average computer user can edit websites. I generally get $14 per month plan which doesn't show ADs and gives more than enough storage for most websites. I guess $14 per month for a website is a pretty good price.

Another thing I like most about Wix is automatic backups which makes sure that we never lose any information.

Cons

As a PageSpeed Optimization specialist - the thing I like least about Wix is its slow loading speed. I don't think we should be expecting a blazing fast website when we use Drag and Drop Website Builder. However, I think Wix is enough for small businesses as they are a lot faster than they used to be and their speed isn't terrible.

Other than that - I can't think of any cons about Wix.

Kalina
Kalina
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Wix, Your Potential Business Site Builder or No?

Reviewed on 2022/06/09

Overall my experience with wix has been great. By using wix I'm eliminating business problems by being able to create professional template alternatives, providing an easy and understanding website creator, and showing products I am selling easily for customers to view and purchase if they need to. Benefits I realize I have by using Wix is that I am able to provide excellent customer service to my clients and this helps me gain a more clientele and great reviews/ratings from customers.

Pros

Overall I really like using wix as a website builder. I believe the most impactful features wix provides is having many customized options like using artistic illustrations and templates to add to your site, you're able to have a professional logo of your own, customer support is easy to connect with, and you're able to discover new techniques that show you different ways of providing services to customers. Integrations were fairly easy for me to do with existing business processes I use like Goodle Drive, PayPal and Zapier.

Cons

I didn't really find any features that weren't useful for any business to use when creating his website. The only issue I did have a few times was sometimes Wix lags with internet connection and can a little time to load. But this issue has only occured twice for me. As mentioned before no difficulties happened for me when integrating with existing business processes I currently use.

darryl
  • Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Awesome Customer Service

Reviewed on 2024/05/15

It's been a very good experience from web development, making changes and customer support.

Pros

Ease of use and tools in building my site and great customer service to support my efforts.

Cons

Nothing really comes to mind at this time.

Andrea
Andrea
  • Industry: Design
  • Used for 6-12 months

Wix: Not as good as WordPress... arguably better than SquareSpace (that's right. I said it!)

Reviewed on 2019/07/23

I have designed two websites with Wix. I am extremely pleased with how one website looks and with the email campaigns that have been super easy to set up and send out. That client needed a beautiful site and email functionality. Wix was cost effective for this purpose and she is able to make minor changes even though she is not tech-savvy. My other client needed shopping cart functionality and already had his site made at Wix. I made the site look nicer and loaded all of his items into the cart... but Wix could not handle the size of the store. The site works and looks great, but he had to use Shopify for his purposes. Overall, I choose WordPress because, as a designer, I need 100% functionality and the ability to do anything my clients need. Out of the box, Wix can't do some of these custom things. But I have no problem recommending Wix as the CMS to use when you are not a designer and you can't afford SquareSpace (nor should you use Squarespace because, despite SqSp marketing, a developer is required for simple changes). I am not a fan of Squarespace. So! Use Wix if WordPress is too big of a beast. :)

Pros

Wix is easy to use. It is a WYSIWYG CMS that handles everything from design to email campaigns to shopping carts. It features a number of different styles of photo galleries and offers a large range of word processor-style copy options (compared to Squarespace). Dragging padding is easy, searching for high-quality photos and videos (provided by Wix) is easy. Font options are plenty. Wix allows you to upload your own photos, which are stored in an image gallery for easy selection throughout the design process (Squarespace does not have an image gallery which means you have to upload the same image multiple times whenever you need it which is extremely slow and frustrating). Changes can be made per item per section allowing 100% customization (Squarespace applies changes globally and code is required for per-item changes). Wix is closer to WordPress than SquareSpace when it comes to being able to do whatever you want to do to get things exactly as you want them without using code. Wix uses plugins for added functionality (Squarespace does not have plugins available). For a beginner, Wix is a great CMS.

Cons

Wix is not WordPress. It is designed for beginners to make all of the basic things anyone needs as easy as drop and drag. But WordPress + Divi theme is the best choice if you aren't afraid of a little learning curve. Wix's shopping cart functionality is not powerful. I made a store with a few dozen choices that had a handful of options each. This crashed the cart. If you have a handful of items to sell, Wix would be fine. Otherwise, use Shopify.

Dameron
Dameron
  • Industry: Animation

Wix Review

Reviewed on 2024/04/09

I adore how simple it is to create a website and customize its look. Comparable tools to more expensive items.

Pros

I love how easy it is to make a website and design it to you're liking. Similar tools to other products that cost a fortune.

Cons

I don't like the big water mark at the top of the website. I would love for it to be at the bottom so it's not the first thing you'll see. I get why it's there I just wish it was more smaller or less visible first opening the page.

Ethan
Ethan
  • Industry: Design

Publically available web design platform with improved features

Reviewed on 2020/12/13

Upon reevaluation of the Wix site, the features are much more rich and beneficial than once was when I got an account long ago. Their free website builder is actually substaintially better and has many more features, while their sites on a free level make it obvious to people that they use Wix until you upgrade, every other aspect of the site builder is reasonably sophisticated. I'd consider using this in the future and potentially port it through my own domain however I prefer Wordpress.

Pros

Low cost website curation provides templated website and many web administration services to customers thus enabling individuals, businesses, and "enterprises" to operate their own web platform. Design services seem like a built in to higher cost memberships. It seems their design platform, UI and integrative tools allow for smooth design builds, with easy front end design capabilities- allowing you to both use code and their design platform to code without it.

Cons

Honestly anyone with a level of web understanding and ability to do price comparison will likely realize that purchasing a domain and utilizing wordpress to design a site will cost them substantially less on almost all fronts. Any additional features WIX provides likely can be replaced by another means. At one point their free website availability was nice however they do much more to focus on paid subscription services that it negated their free website membership.

Steve
  • Industry: Military

Wix is GREAT!

Reviewed on 2024/04/24

I haven't had many issues with managing our site using WIX but when I did, their support was easy to access and exceptionally helpful.

Pros

Ease of use and fantastic support. The editing is easy and numerous online training access is provided and easy to find/use.

Cons

There was nothing that I don't like about Wix. If you use their easily accessible training material, most issues can be resolved and, if not, their support personnel are very friendly and helpful.

Jasmine
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Have you Been Wixed?

Reviewed on 2024/05/29

MY overall experience with Wix is good so far I will continue to use Wix until some other app is found to help me create my content.

Pros

I love using Wix because I can easily see my content and how I am creating it. I also can chat with and Love agent whenever I need the help or need to speak with someone.

Cons

The only thing that I did not like about Wix it is not perfect but what website builder is.

Isabelle
  • Industry: Cosmetics

I really like the Easy to use Wix platform!

Reviewed on 2024/06/01

Overall Wix has been great tool, easy to navigate and produces good results.

Overall Wix has been great tool, easy to navigate and produces good results.

Pros

In my experience Wix is very compatible with branding and great for beginners.

Cons

The data security could improve. In some instances retrieving online payments, and the website's backend security should be more reliable.

Ambrosher

great product

Reviewed on 2024/05/20

i use wix for my own personal business and i use wix to build websites for other businesses.its the only site i recommend for my clients

Pros

wix is extremely versitile and one of the most customizable websites available

Cons

sometimes it can be confusing to use because of the vast amount of options

• Industry: Photography

Intuitive Website Maker

Reviewed on 2019/07/16

My experience has been stellar when compared with other websites I have tried in the past. If you are looking for website hosting with quick (2-3 hours) easy to create websites that still feel custom designed, then Wix is definitely edging out the competition.

Pros

The software feels more intuitive and customizable than other website competitors. You can easily have your site up and running within 2-3 hours. The domain sourcing and hosting being included is another advantage over other competitors I was researching, which would of cost me 25-50% more. I have never experienced any down time from the servers being offline either.

Cons

The website templates could be expanded to include more options for photographers with better gallery display options. In addition I found that the mobile view option when designing the templates was not always compatible or at least the designs did not always fully translate to mobile the way I was envisioning. Please include a better or more updated mobile website design as most my clients are going to be viewing my website on their phone, not on their laptop.

Reasons for Choosing Wix

Wix was much more affordable.

Reasons for Switching to Wix

Wix seemed to offer everything Squarespace offered (with less mobile design options though) at a much more affordable price.
Zee
Zee

If you need a quick website...

Reviewed on 2019/08/27

I have used Wix to teach students the basics of the website creation and it was a user-friendly product that my students could easily use right away. The websites they have created in three days time were looking good, so I was happy (and the students too) :)

Pros

I have used Wix to help my students create websites for their class projects. Since they didn't have any previous experience with website creation and we were short on time, Wix was a perfect solution due to its extensive template options.

One of the things I have enjoyed the most (along with my students) was the ease of finding a template for their particular businesses (which included hotels, interactive museums, photo studios, fast-food restaurants, and more).

The navigation and the creation process is easy enough, so that was also helpful.

Cons

One of the things that we have discovered mid-way through creating our websites was the bilingual issue. The students' computers mostly used the Russian language for the interface, but the websites they needed to create were in English. However, while most of the editable texts could be easily written in English, there were buttons with text (for example, "Register") that we didn't find a way to translate.

It's not an issue when your website and your computer use the same language, but when you're working in bilingual (or trilingual) environment, this can cause trouble. (Note: some of the buttons *did* auto-translate when we changed the preferred language of the site in the settings, but not all.)

Reasons for Switching to Wix

I have used WordPress, Google Sites, Blogspot, Xanga, and Wix for websites and blog creation. I usually rely on WordPress for most of the personal tasks. However, for educational purposes with tight deadlines, Wix proved to be a good and simple to learn partner.
Michael

Great for a wide array of industries

Reviewed on 2020/02/18

Overall my experience has been great. I have used Wix for years across 3 very different industries with great success.

Pros

I really like the simplicity of it. You can start from basically a blank canvas or from any one of their many themed templates. It's all point and click and no coding.

Cons

It can be a little limited in terms of customization when bringing in things for another source. For example if you wanted to use it as a platform for a integrated database, unfortunately it doesn't always integrate.

Reasons for Choosing Wix

GoDaddy was far more limited in terms of point and click site options for substantially more money.

Reasons for Switching to Wix

The ease of use and professional designs are fantastic. I was able to do everything on my own without anything more than basic instruction.
Eli

A very powerful tool for small and medium businesses

Reviewed on 2020/09/22

I've been using Wix for the past 6 years for several of our businesses' websites and honestly it's a blessing! The features increase from year to year, the security level is awesome, the comfort of use is stellar and you can do it all by yourself! Even if you have a team that works on the website you can go in, figure out what's going on and make the necessary changes in the blink of an eye.

Pros

The ease of use is remarkable with Wix. Its layout is very user-friendly and intuitive. If you're a beginner and have no clue as to how to build website or if you're a person who's comfortable with tech jargon and IT puzzles Wix's platform is a one-size fits most.

Cons

There are still some features that are lacking such as nested pages within pages, site version in more than two languages (for example if you want your website in 4 different languages). I would've loved to have a bit more than 100 page limit for our websites. 100 might seem a lot for someone who wants to create a simple website, but for a dance school with several programs, bifurcations, details and information to put on there, it would've been nice to have just a bit more flexibility.

Squarespace and Shopify

Reasons for Choosing Wix

Wordpress is too complicated, not enough encompassing, and too stiff for the average joe.

Reasons for Switching to Wix

It was the best overall (features, quality, security, price)
Michelle
  • Industry: Music

Webbing With Wix

Reviewed on 2020/12/22

My overall experience with Wix has been great! I am enjoying their website builder and their amazing features. I only wish that it was a little less expensive to use their individual features. However, I don't plan on switching my website to another builder because Wix is by far the easiest and most organized to use.

Pros

The things I like most about Wix is their website drag-and-drop builder. It is easy to use and edit when necessary. I also like their clean and organized dashboard because it helps me access everything I need quickly and easily.

Cons

Wix is definitely expensive compared to other premium web plans. They are constantly asking you to upgrade which gets a little annoying and their don't offer a set plan with all their features in one.

Squarespace and Weebly

Reasons for Choosing Wix

I made the switch to Wix because their software is easier to use and is constantly updating to give my customers the latest and most productive web/mobile experience.

Reasons for Switching to Wix

I chose Wix because of their many features and their easy to use drag-and-drop builder. It continues to help me stand out everday!
Carrie
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Build your website with WIX

Reviewed on 2021/05/11

I basically use wix for our company website, measuring traffic and producing newsletters. Overall I am more than happy with Wix and for the time being I would not switch to a different tool. It's easy, it's all over beautiful, it gives you space for creativity without having to dig into coding and the few cons you would def. also experience with a different tool. So overall I would highly recommend WIX.

Pros

I love the product because it's feasible, quite easy to get acquainted with and use and it offers a large set of options (free and for extra charge), that can really help you as a small cap business to implement and use efficient tools and services, which you otherwise would have to purchase expensive and mostly in an overkill from a marketing supplier or consulting agency.

Cons

The multi language use is a necessity, but unfortunately not always running in an efficient way and sometimes also producing a little chaos within your templates. You really need to think from your primary language and see to it that translations do not run much longer or shorter, otherwise when using certain "decoration" items, they get pushed around your page in an odd way.

Irma

Wix is a Journey

Reviewed on 2021/10/21

It has been beneficial having Wix to be a nice platform to advertise my business and market. It is a decent program to you however I just wish that it was better. And if you’re going to charge as much to charge at least have features in applications that actually work.

Pros

I like that the Wix is easy to use after an experienced person walks you through how to use the system. I didn’t find it a bit challenging at first with utilizing the features in finding out what I needed in the system to help me make the website best for our businesses needs.
It did take about two months for me to really get well accustomed to using wicks his features that I need to use on a regular basis. However there are some features that we’re not available immediately that my business does need to use so I ended up having to purchase another program in order to get what I needed out of it which is more costly in the long run. Because they do not have forms that function well for my schools needs, I had to make more of an investment. It also said that the zoom feature would now work well with wicks. I still have to screenshot a new code every week and send it to our clients for our weekly class for a group sessions.

Cons

Zoom integration sucks. There are a lot of things that businesses need to be able to do to be functional and a lot of those things were not available on WIX. It would be nice for weeks to be a lot easier to use even for a new person learning how to use the system. I think that they charge a bit much for utilizing weeks considering all that Wix does not offer and you have to go out of pocket to purchase and do additional work to get what you need.

WordPress and Weebly

Reasons for Switching to Wix

I wanted to test it out and see how well it would work. I also noticed that a lot of website designer’s on five or had a lot more experience on Wix website as opposed to some other websites
Brandon
Brandon
  • Industry: Motion Pictures & Film

Wix a different platform that allos you to do more advancd customization

Reviewed on 2022/02/14

My overall experience is positive, I found support helpful when I've needed it, they have really good promo plans and that platform works well overall.

Pros

I like that I don't have to just use templates and can make almost any type of design I want if I know how to either code or I can do a more experienced drag and drop with the advanced editor.

Cons

My biggest flaw with Wix is that there is a lot of programs that can not implement with Wix because of no supp[ort on wixes end. This makes it a lot harder to implement systems that I like using and would prefer to use when searching for platforms such as rental systems, eCommerce, live chats.

Reasons for Choosing Wix

Godaddy platform was very slow in handling my site, and using WordPress I found there were to many issues with incompatibility or issues where I changed something and it made the site a lot slower without realizing it.

Reasons for Switching to Wix

Mainly because at the time I could get more customization out of Wix than I could with square space. Square space works really well with using their prebuilt templates and there is a lot of really good ones. I like to be able to make something really customized so I chose wix
Sergio
  • Industry: Airlines/Aviation
  • Company size: 5,001–10,000 Employees

Wix Page Builder Review

Reviewed on 2022/03/31

I use it for creat dropshipping stores and land pages, and some times is hard to make some customization for clients because of the lack of options of plugins and possibilities of creations using the template.

Pros

I like the beautiful templates and the drag and drop functions. Its also very intuitive tool for the users. The problem is when we need some kind of customization... Then starts the problems with this tool.

Cons

For create landing pages and stores is not so good because of the lack of plugins and some difficulties for customize the choseed template.

Reasons for Choosing Wix

More options of customizations.

WooCommerce

Reasons for Switching to Wix

The client first bought this product before knows very well how its works and what he needs..
Mark
  • Industry: Graphic Design

Great for simple sites, stay away for advanced sites

Reviewed on 2023/06/26

Generally frustrated. When Wix works, it's great but be sure to give yourself 2 or 3 times more time than expected to fix your layout. If you have a simple layout and do not need to display data in tables, Wix may be a good choice for you.

Pros

In general, the templates and layouts are super simple to use. Its easy to add images and text and customize layouts.

Cons

Where do I start? The layouts are good but basic. As soon as the layout gets customized beyond the basics, it becomes nearly impossible to control section layout from resizing and breaking the section mobile layout. Aligned items become maligned. Fonts randomly resort back to default. If you want to constantly redo your layout, Wix is for you. Also, the system often operates at a snails pace making development nearly impossible. The documentation is plentiful but often useless. Probably the most perplexing choice by Wix was to upgrade the platform and remove recurring tables. The previous version of tables was simple, but removing tables completely is forcing me to look for a new platform. They will lie to you and tell you that repeaters work just like tables, but that couldn't be further from the truth.

Squarespace and Weebly

Reasons for Switching to Wix

I needed a built-in light database type functionality which I cannot seem to find in other products.
Summer
  • Industry: Import & Export
  • Used for 2+ years

Its great for people who are not software developers but want to do it themselves

Reviewed on 2019/10/02

Overall I would recommend WIX and I have used it for 2 different businesses. One was a pet boarding facility and one a ladies salon. That shows how versatile the site is! I have only had a positive experience with it. I suspect if you needed a website that had sales and inventory you probably couldn't use this one (as far as I know, but again, I didn't actually pursue that).
The other thing was that it is very easy to modify and those modifications take effect very quickly.

Pros

The best thing is that it is EASY TO USE. I have no software experience but I was able to create 2 very professional looking websites (the first one, years ago; kittyritzq8.com and the second more recently eclipsesalonkwt.com) Both I was able to do entirely on my own. This is because the software is easy to use, is versatile and you can create multiple pages on the website easily.
Both websites I migrated from a different platform that had been done for me. The kittyritz one was difficult to migrate and I had to call the help desk. They were amazing and walked me through it... mind you this was years ago.
The templates were good ( I think there could have been more to choose from) but to be honest, both websites, I was able to do for purpose and both look good. The former I took down as I no longer have that business and the latter is still up and running, the new salon owner kept it (though she has changed it a tiny bit).
I was even able to add a blog page to the site.
If someone messaged from the site it got through.
In any case, the most attractive thing about wix and the reason I always recommend it is that it is easy to set up your own website. AND it is not expensive.
To be honest, if I set up a website for my current biz, I would use wix. It makes me totally self reliant. And on a tight budget that is what you need.

Cons

If I was going to fault something I would say more variability in templates.
There were a few things I could not do with it. But honestly I cant recall what it was. Probably more fancy things. I think I was not able to upload video (though I cant be sure if that was the software or me)

Charles

Simple and easy to setup and use for small businesses

Reviewed on 2021/06/03

I have built sites using about every WYSIWYG tool on the market. My go-to is actually Wordpress but I've found that can be a bit cumbersome for really small companies. That one person or 5 person company doesn't need the maintenance headache of a big extensible website. Get something out the door so customers can find you in a day or three is way better than hiring a consultant and putting a lot of time and effort. At least until product-market fit has been identified. The templates in Wix do half the work for us and moving objects around on the screen is easy! It's a great buy for the money.

Pros

I like how simple it is to buy a domain, design a logo, build a quick site, and be selling goods or services or have a nicely SEO-optimized site in minutes or hours rather than days or years. They have graphics that are simple to drag and drop, forms are easy, even booking appointments isn't that difficult. For a basic website, there are few tools on the market that make it as easy!

Cons

Form builders, embedding content, and adding more customizable slide shows without making them seem hard could be better. Also, moving from the really easy stuff to slightly more customizable stuff seems scarier than it needs to be when prompted that once you allow full customization that we can't go back. That's not a big deal at all (still no HTML required).

Jana

Simple or complex, it's always beautiful!

Reviewed on 2022/05/03

Wix has been a very positive experience. I also work with a rep who has been amazing. I can't see ever switching to another platform.

Pros

As a former Creative Director, having a website that reflected the exact personality of my business was paramount. Wix has the tools, customization and power to create *exactly* what I wanted. As my business has grown, I have come to appreciate even more capabilities in e-commerce, reports, automated tasks and CRM.

I like the Wix platform so much that I volunteered to create another site for a state-wide animal lost and found service. The new site had completely different features than my business site: user generated posts, links to outside programs, API incorporation from a third party. In other words, lots of techy stuff in addition to the pretty stuff. It was making this site that I truly appreciated the added capability of WIX's coding ability. I'm not an expert (far from it), but we were still able to make some fancy stuff work like a charm!

Cons

The more I work with Wix, the more I want it to do. Sometimes the features are already added, sometimes not. The nice thing about finding a feature you want that isn't available yet is that you can up-vote it. When the feature is added, Wix let's you know. (Happy dance time!)

Ngonidzashe

Honest Wix Review

Reviewed on 2022/07/20

I have a few online Wix stores that I have created, the overall experience was great but it is a bit expensive if you do not require most of the features they offer. Some of the most important features such as your domain are in the highest plans which can be quite pricey if you do not need to use a majority of their features. It is great for an online store rather than a website that only provides information and does not require purchases.

Pros

Wix has an array of features that allow you to manage your website, your content and your products if you are running an e-commerce store. The best feature is the ability to integrate Wix with so many other useful apps for your website such as Google Analytics, MailChimp, Ecwid etc. This allows you to not limit the capabilities of your website and the user experience it can provide for your viewers.

Cons

It is not user-friendly for someone who is not familiar with or has never set up their own website with the necessary apps and Wix tools that are needed to create a website that is autonomous as the user needs to manually integrate Wix with these apps especially if the user does not know what those apps are for and how to use them once they have been integrated.

Virginia
  • Used for 2+ years

To Wix or not to Wix? That is the question… Painless Web Development Platform

Reviewed on 2018/07/24

Pros

Creating your first website can sound quite tedious, especially if you don’t know the first thing about web design (SEO, headers, alt tags, etc.). With over 500 beautifully seamless templates to choose from you can guarantee there will be one of your liking that will help you reach a nice starting point. After spending many hours searching for the best entry level, website development platform, I made the decision to go with Wix (rather than some of its well-known equivalents, i.e. WordPress or SquareSpace). I created my first website for an academic, student led organization in college without any prior knowledge in web development. My experience with Wix greatly exceeded my expectations; I quickly crafted and completed my own website in as little as a week, for free. If you’re looking to build a website that is intuitive and low cost, Wix won’t disappoint; there are millions of “WIXers” around the world.

Keep in mind there are situations where Wix may suite your needs better than others. The free plan would work great for anyone at an entry-level, freelancer, start-up/non-profit organization, and/or even bloggers looking to craft a simplistic website for little to no cost associated. As things progress, you can manage your subscription as needed; for complex websites or fairly large websites I would be more inclined to go with a paid plan of Wix or switching to an alternative like WordPress (which is close to equivalent in price comparison). This route would be more beneficial for large sized businesses, or fairly large, stable organizations; as it would provide more bandwidth, storage, and assistance in development. For beginning gurus you may find that the website management/development are out of your expertise, (coding, installing, backups, etc.) so there are times you may need to involve outside help.

Pros:
- Easy drop and drag web development platform suitable or any entry level or beginners with little to no experience and no prior knowledge of coding required
- Options to create website utilizing either: Wix editor (for those who would like to create their own website) or Wix Artificial Design Intelligence (for those less tech savvy, you can complete a questionnaire on what you would like your website to look like and have Wix assemble it for you!)
- Provides over 400 pristine and stunning templates you can choose from and personalize to your needs
- Offers all the website necessities to help you keep your website authority up to par: GDPR compliance settings and forms, SEO, mobile web-builder, google page rankings, and analytics on web performance
- Compatible with various plugins and applications you can add-on to your website (you can almost always find any plugin your need or one very similar to the one you may be looking for)
- Features that allow you to add forms to web pages, create social media posts, live-chat with web visitors, embed videos, market events, create blog posts, etc.

Cons

- The free version of this platform places Wix advertisements on your website and does not provide the option to personalize your own domain (free version subdomains are set up like this: username.wixsite.com)
- Utilizing the free version, make sure to optimize all images and compress videos before uploading to your website to maximize the amount of storage available to you. You may also notice that the free version of Wix tends to take a while to load your website (heavily automating your website will most definitely slow things down)