Lumesse TalentLink Reviews

Lumesse TalentLink

Talent Management Solution

4/5 (4 reviews)
Danielle B.

I like using Talentlink overall, I find your customer support team extremely helpful.

Reviewed on 2017/08/15

Pros

I like that you have regular updates to try and improve the system. I particularly like the new updated system, it's more user friendly and my colleagues have give more positive feedback.

Cons

I least like that there are things that I can't change and that Lumesse charge so much money for certain features on the system, which every customer should get for free.
I have recently asked about our application process, we receive more application from candidates based in the UK, and we receive a large amount of drop offs from candidates getting confused with adding +44 to the telephone number and I have been advised that this can't be changed.

I also find it frustrating how much you charge for training on the GSA system. I feel this should be a service that's free of charge to your customers.

Marta R.

Talent Link Review

Reviewed on 2018/09/17

Pros

What I like the most about this software as a recruiter was the way you could organize the jobs requesitions open regarding the business priorities. It was quite convenience.

Cons

It was not as user friendly as other softwares I have been able to use in the past. The managers did not have the best visibility to track the hiring processes.

6.0/10
Jeff M.

Reviewed on 2013/08/30
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Without increasing our HR staff, we were able to post the jobs, process the applicants, and pre-screen the candidates, all though TalentLink.

You are going to live with the service of your ATS provider. You buy it for the functionality, although a lot of companies never implement half the functionality that they look at. We’re going to maximize what we’ve purchased. We are going to live day in and day out with the service, and with the kind of people that are behind it because they are going to keep improving the product and they are going to support us if there is a problem. We’ve had great experience with Lumesse.

One of the things that we found that was a big improvement and that I’ve shared with our HR team, is in about 4 months we posted 68 jobs and we had over 5,200 applicants for those jobs - and before TalentLink that would have been 5,200 paper applications. That’s a stack of applications over 17 feet tall sitting on someone’s desk somewhere or several desks, that we did not have to deal with that!

Nathalie L.

User-friendly ATS

Reviewed on 2016/12/09
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Talentlink is a very user-friendly ATS. Your dashboard is organized with APPs that you can easily customize based on your needs. In a big organization it is important to have a solid yet easy to use tool and that's exactly what Talentlink delivers. We especially like the synchronization with LinkedIn which enables you to view candidates' Linkedin profile directly on the Talentlink platform.