LinkedIn for Business Reviews

LinkedIn for Business

4,6 (1 487)
Get the most from your professional network

(1 487)

Kristie
Kristie
  • Industry: Entertainment

Great for Business Owners!

Reviewed on 2021/04/30

Overall, it has been a good experience using LinkedIn for Business because I can control what is viewed to the public and what is privately shared with my followers. I like being able to make my business more professional that it already is. Although I am still in the production stage of my business by working with freelancers, I have learned a lot about promoting the brand professionally on the world wide web. It has been a fulfilling experience and I hope it takes off with many sales in the near future. During the pandemic, I have been working on my business more than ever because I was furloughed from my full-time job. LinkedIn is one of the ways I could promote my business and help me rely on it to generate income.

Pros

My favorite part of LinkedIn for Business is having the ability to post the latest updates on my freelance business to the public. I can control what gets seen by the public and what doesn't. I can invite my employees to the business on LinkedIn, forming a community and giving them a sense of belonging. It is important to engage those who work for my brand and keep the brand professional.

Cons

I don't like having to pay for advertising services because it is expensive. I have used the advertising before to promote my business but it led to nowhere. If there is a way to get a refund for these type of incidents, that'd be a great feature. I don't have many employees hired for my business at the moment but I have been able to work on the marketing aspects of my business. I can still promote my products by creating posts and videos onto LinkedIn for visitors to see.

Barış

Expand oyur network with LinkedIn

Reviewed on 2022/06/04

Thanks to this application, I found my job, an application where I managed the recruitment and application processes.

Pros

The application can be considered as a social media platform. The interface is simple and user friendly. Easy to use. Recruitment processes and application processes work in a very optimized way.

Cons

There is no downside to the application. Users will be satisfied.

Yaroslav
  • Industry: Higher Education
  • Company size: 1 001–5 000 Employees

Professional Social Network that is trying HARD to reach you | Only for GrownUps!

Reviewed on 2018/08/05

Pros

*Linked in is a great tool for professionals

In comparison to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, VK and others, Linkedin is not searching for traffic or huge amount of visitors. The platforms aims to target only relevant people.

It has no fun(technically) or no specific aim to connect genders.

And this is the beauty of the network. It is the best tool to find job, have your work contacts separated from your REAL LIFE and expand your possibilities and career.

Cons

*Design is quite old, which is the same issue with almost any social network today,
*Great functionality and integrations come at the cost and they made Linkedin slow and unusable on old devices.

Han
  • Industry: Accounting

LinkedIn for Business Review

Reviewed on 2023/11/14

Overall I have had a largely positive experience with LinkedIn for Business.

Overall I have had a largely positive experience with LinkedIn for Business.

Pros

The LinkedIn for Business platform is easy to navigate and the interface is clean. It is the leader in its space, so it is a must for businesses.

Cons

N/A - I believe LinkedIn for Business is the best in its class.

Elsa

Essential tool for growing your team

Reviewed on 2022/09/09

Pros

Linkedin is the way to go for growing your team. They make the recruitment process easier and a bit more exciting. You can post a job or find key people to reach out to based on their filtering system.

Cons

Candidate management: it can get hard sometimes when you get too many applicants.

Indeed

Reasons for Switching to LinkedIn for Business

Connection to Linkedin (we actively use it in our personal lives) and easiness to onboard.
Mohamed
  • Industry: Accounting

The effective impact of LinkedIn on the labor market

Reviewed on 2023/11/19

Through the site, I was able to find many opportunities that were similar to mine, and I now enjoy some of the benefits that I gained from this wonderful site. I hope that it will last and continue for more and more.

Pros

Easy availability of similar opportunities according to qualifications and skills

Cons

So far, I have not found anything, and I would like all institutions to belong to the site so that it will be easier to search for the best opportunities around the world.

Bracia

Business Linkedln

Reviewed on 2023/12/12

Pros

What I like most is, it helps with the recruiting process for new hires

Cons

What I like least is sometimes customer service can be lacking

Carlos
  • Industry: Automotive

Personnal and professional Social Media

Reviewed on 2023/11/13

Pros

The easy way to look for job oportunities and career chalenges.

Cons

The limitations of a free account comparing to a premium.

• Industry: Legal Services

Linkedin for business

Reviewed on 2023/11/13

Pros

1. I like the easy management of recruitment advertising. The job listings are promptly posted and thus can draw necessary traffic timeously.

2. Networking is the best on the app, or website. For both candidates and recruiters the platform is set for both to meet and conclude deals within the required time.

Cons

It has not been communicated to the clientele or patrons of Linkedin that the platform is predominantly a business and professional platform. One finds that there are a lot of users who enter the platform and have put professionalism aside.

A very handy tool

Reviewed on 2023/11/11

I simply love LinkedIn. Keeps my professional acquaintances in a close loop.

I simply love LinkedIn. Keeps my professional acquaintances in a close loop.

Pros

The customer support. The free offers. The recommendation feature. A wonderful tool to be honest

Cons

I haven't found any negative yet. This is simply the best tool for professionals.

Lewis
Lewis

Efficient Talent Acquisition: Unveiling the Power of LinkedIn Business

Reviewed on 2023/06/21

LinkedIn Business has truly revolutionized the way I approach networking, peer engagement, and the growth of my professional brand. From the very moment I became a part of this dynamic platform, I immediately recognized the immense potential it held not only for my personal career but also for the success and growth of my company and business. With its comprehensive set of features and invaluable networking opportunities, LinkedIn Business has provided me with a transformative experience that has surpassed my initial expectations and opened doors to countless professional opportunities. The ability to connect with like-minded individuals, foster meaningful relationships, and showcase my expertise to a vast professional audience has allowed me to establish myself as a reputable authority in my field while simultaneously expanding my business's reach and impact. LinkedIn Business has truly been a game-changer, propelling my career and company to new heights and positioning me for continued growth and success in the ever-evolving professional landscape.

Pros

I really appreciate the wide range of features that LinkedIn Business offers. Most or all of these features are beneficial for marketing and advertising companies. The targeted advertising capabilities, content marketing opportunities, company pages, lead generation tools, and integration with marketing platforms contribute to a comprehensive and effective marketing strategy. By leveraging these features, marketing and advertising firms can maximize their reach, build their brand, generate leads, and foster meaningful business relationships on the platform.

Cons

While LinkedIn Business offers a wealth of features and opportunities, it's worth noting that the user interface can feel overwhelming, particularly for new users. The platform could greatly benefit from streamlining and simplifying certain navigation elements to create a more intuitive and user-friendly experience. By enhancing the ease of finding and accessing the various features and functionalities, LinkedIn Business could provide a smoother onboarding process and ensure that users can fully leverage the platform's potential without feeling overwhelmed or confused.

Navin
  • Industry: Consumer Goods
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

A Great Professional Networking Platform enabling connections and life time learning

Reviewed on 2018/11/21

Pros

LinkedIn is a great platform for professional networking primarily. The platform enables individuals to connect with people and build connections, share ideas, thoughts and perspectives and also look for prospective employers. Businesses leverage LinkedIn for building a customer base and potential partners/suppliers. Over a period of time, LinkedIn has scaled the number of functionalities it used to provide. LinkedIn is a great platform to share innovative ideas, trends, white papers, Point of View (POV). Its a perfect medium which continues to churn exponential knowledge management in any field/domain.

I love the structure of LinkedIn. Anyone can send an invite to connect and take forward the connection from there. Whether its a job opportunity or a business proposition or invitation for a professional event, LinkedIn makes it easy in 2-3 clicks. There is a lot of security inbuilt to avoid anyone using your personal data which is fantastic in todays world where data is compromised easily. Next is creating your profile which is simple and gives a very clear picture of professional achievements. The All-star rating indicates that the profile contains all mandatory data needed for profile. If one is open to actively pursuing opportunities, enable a button "On" and recruiters would clearly be able to identify an active candidate.The Premium feature enables you to send an 1-1 Inmail and chat with the other person, also enables you to see who is viewing your profile. The Publishing functionality enables you to put your thoughts and point of view across any domain area, one can track view-ability and likes and comments of people who have viewed your article. Overall, a great medium to leverage and build strong life time connections.

Cons

There are a lot of jobs which have either expired or have been filled. There should be a regular update mechanism to archive those postings to ensure relevancy of job or role. Sometimes the UI has an interpretation challenge but over a period of time you get used to it. The Groups can be more structured and guided to enable quick conversations and moderation can overcome irrelevant topics being discussed in the group.

• Industry: Design

Great Networking Platform

Reviewed on 2021/03/22

Very fun. I had a separate account years prior when I worked in accounting but opted for a fresh look when I got involved in the arts. Its an incredible field to be in, very demanding but one that helps shape a person in ways I dont think can be achieved any more successfully. LinkedIn is just a super cool place for people to meet and network and share ideas and opportunities with a growing world thats in need of its services. So much good could come from ideas like this one and i think future generations can do so much more their world if they were aware of the people and opportunities and work that was done prior to them taking the reigns. The world is changing so rapidly and its important to be tuned in and aware, open and active; so this is a great place for intelligent, driven people who desire to achieve.

Pros

LinkedIn, from my understanding, is/was one of the original networking platforms for professionals. The interface is simple, modern and very user-friendly. Ive run across some of the coolest profiles of modern day creators for this generation. Theres so much to learn about different areas of business and education that you may not know exists otherwise. Very trendy, cool & classy souls and its just a great place to start if you're looking to advance your career or financial situation in any way. Very down to earth vibe, and the people generally are very open and accepting. Intelligent beings, I really enjoyed a lot of my time there!

Cons

Its not so much the software as it is the economy. I feel like the world slowed down a lot several years ago, and if you werent in the know you missed the shift. I feel like theres a new avenue in business in America that wasnt there before and because Im not involved I get a since of just boredom or almost like a stagnation, so Im not as active in the community as I used to be. Theres a whole new group of professionals in a different field of work that i feel like i really missed out on, so the swing of things has changed a bit. I literally feel the difference .. only complaint I think I have about the software is the mailbox. It can be kind of irritating. But otherwise most of the features are awesome.

Rohullah
Rohullah
  • Industry: Translation & Localization

LinkedIn Review

Reviewed on 2021/02/19

LinkedIn is so far one of the best platforms for recruiters as well as for job seekers with many users. It is a reliable, useful, simple and powerful tool in providing effective communication between job seekers and employers worldwide. It helps the recruiters to locate competent employees faster that any other platforms and also it will help the job seekers to connect easily with employers and land in a high paying job more efficiently than other platform.

Pros

LinkedIn is one of the best and most trusted job searching application in the world. This is true because of the fact that a lot of people included myself have gotten great result with using LinkedIn in getting a job and participating in job-driven skills training necessary for developing the required skills that the employers are looking for. Even though the free version of LinkedIn also provides good services for job seekers, but the premium version provides the most relevant and trustworthy connection between large and famous recruiters and job seekers all over the world. The training includes but not limited to time management, organisational skills, administrative skills, IT skills and so on. In conclusion, I strongly recommend LinkedIn for people who are trying to find a good job with a good company because of the advantages I mentioned in my review.

Cons

The positive things about this software outweighs the negative points because I thought a lot about anything negative about LinkedIn, and after too much thinking, I only can point out some little improvement that could make LinkedIn easier to use for people who have less knowledge of Information Technology. This task could be done by simplifying some features for creating our profile on LinkedIn.

Karan

LinkedIn helps get relevant leads for business & recruitment

Reviewed on 2022/08/31

Helped us build a strong brand and enhanced our relationships with our business partners through content and engagement.

Pros

The platform helps us get in touch with the decision-makers and to personalize our outreach. Setting up the business page is just a few clicks away and is an efficient way to reach our target audience.

Recruiting is also easy now as more and more candidates use LinkedIn for their job search. The hiring process is now managed much more effectively. The number of candidates applying to our job openings increased drastically once we started our job postings on LinkedIn.

Cons

LinkedIn at this moment has a lot of noise with everyone trying to leverage the platform. There is also a dip in the quality of the leads/prospects we receive during our campaigns.

Irrelevant, uncurated list of job postings can drive away the suitable candidate.

Lawrent
Lawrent
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

amazing resource for businesses and professionals, but expensive

Reviewed on 2022/11/25

With the premium version of LinkedIn, you were able to find and connect with people who share our interests and build relationships through in-depth discussions on topics that interest us. This was an excellent way to network with people who have similar goals and aspirations as we did.

Pros

We had the chance to try it for a month. LinkedIn makes it easy to search for the right person; you can filter your results by name, company, title, industry, location or keyword. If you need to narrow your search further, LinkedIn lets you choose whether you're looking for an executive or a manager at a specific company. In addition to these standard filters, LinkedIn allows users to see suggestions based on people they may know in common or those who share mutual contacts. With its vast trove of professional info and connections, LinkedIn can be a valuable resource when you're looking for new employees, business partners, or vendors. It is also an excellent place to keep up with industry news and other developments that may affect your business. The company offers a lot of content, training, and opportunities for professional networking, providing the insight and knowledge you need to grow your business.The Premium version lets you see who has viewed your profile and message them directly. You can also connect with people who aren’t currently members of LinkedIn, but are in your network through other social media platforms such as Facebook or Twitter.LinkedIn offers plenty of career advice, too—from interviewing tips to resume advice—so that you know how best to put yourself out there in terms of job-seeking activities.

Cons

The price is very off-putting for small businesses, even after the annual discount (it costs €446.18 before tax...). I do see the value though, but we'll wait until we've grown a bit more, to afford the annual price.

Nathan
Nathan

An honest review of LinkedIn

Reviewed on 2018/10/25

Pros

LinkedIn is everything work professionals need to connect and interact.
1) Professional social network feel - I like the ability to share posts, add comments, message connections and find jobs, or opportunities.
2) The connections feature is probably the most underrated feature of LinkedIn. It's not just enough to have connections, if your connections know you well, they can recommend you for skills, on job applications and more.
3) LinkedIn Premium features may not seem like they are worth the extra money but if you can afford it, there are some valuable features that you can use
- The most obvious one is see who had viewed your profile. For some reason you have to pay for this but it is a good feature to have.
- The Featured Applicant feature under LinkedIn Premium is great for job seekers, where you can apply for jobs and are put at the top of a recruiters list.
- E-Learning courses - LinkedIn allows you to also take elearning courses (from their purchase of Lynda.com) to update your skills and even save courses for future reference.

Cons

1) LinkedIn tends to send too many emails notifications over the course of the week. There is a way to turn them off but it seems a bit odd that a social network would be sending out so many emails.
2) Not everyone will find the premium features useful. Yes it is great to be able to apply for jobs or see who has viewed your profile, but those do not always seem to justify the cost of membership.

My go-to networking tool

Reviewed on 2018/11/23

Pros

I use LinkedIn more than any other application/program for my job as an editor for a tech magazine. I was one of the first in the company to request a Premium membership, and now the whole company has a Sales Navigator account. Some of my best writing projects have come as a result of a cold intro on LinkedIn or seeing something in my feed. As long as people continue to see LinkedIn as a trustworthy, professional source of info, it will continue to be worth the paid/upgraded account.

Cons

The customer support has a lot to be desired. Last year an employee left the company and we didn't realize until after he was gone that he was the administrator of a group. LinkedIn customer support was zero help whatsoever in getting his admin privileges revoked, and furthermore we couldn't change basic info about the group because he controlled the settings.

Also, the new limitations in the groups are really disappointing. Our team had invested many years in to building one group page to 5,000+ opt-in people, and now being able to send a message to them is next to impossible.

Cynthia

NO way around it, you have to be on social

Reviewed on 2022/09/22

Overall, we have had a positive experience on Linked In. Our company gets a decent amount of interaction, and being able to associate your personal account with the brand you work for is fantastic.

Pros

The best feature of this site is the culture. It is business related, for sure, but business is run by people, so there is a lot of opportunity for interaction with individuals from all over the world in every imaginable industry.

Cons

The worst thing about Linked In is the support. Of course it's hard to keep a site like this running all the time to the complete satisfaction of everybody, and we all know people like to complain even when things are good, but it seems like there is a goodly amount of unchecked harassment, esp of women both in public posts, comments and DMs. The AI looks for key words, but more often than not, the baddies know how to work around it while folks who just want to call attention to it end up being the only ones whose posts are removed or accounts blocked. It's kind of the Wild West over there.

Lauren
Lauren
  • Company size: 1 001–5 000 Employees

Link In with LinkedIn

Reviewed on 2021/05/20

Overall, my experience has been amazing with LinkedIn. I found my first few jobs with this site and have been improving my own resume within, using tools from LinkedIn to help improve my own resume and experience. LinkedIn has been a large asset to me as well as my coworkers, friends, and family.

Pros

Easy to set up your profile and show off your skills! This program is one I have used for years in order to find jobs, coworkers, or brush up on someone I’m interviewing with before I do! This software is definitely a necessary tool that brings a ton of benefit to your job search or recruiter search, making it so much easier than it was before! Finding a job or finding someone to fill a job has never been easier!

Cons

Some profiles are more difficult to find, but I find this to be a pro as well as a con considering you can set your profile to be as attainable as you’d like. There are not a lot of bad things to say about this software when you can filter or set just about everything/anything to your own preference or convenience.

an explanation of the linkedin software

Reviewed on 2021/05/28

an explanation of the linkedin software.
Can be used to find permanent work or internships can also...

an explanation of the linkedin software.
Can be used to find permanent work or internships can also be accessed via desktop, linkedin mobile application, mobile web or linkedin mobile application on Android and can also be accessed using English and 20 other languages ​​including Indonesian and can fill in our personal data completely, starting from bio data, work history, career achievements and a list of skills that we master

Cons

Best way to connect with professionals

Reviewed on 2020/04/03

My overall experience with LinkedIn is very good. I regularly use it to post content and learn from other professionals and courses from LinkedIn Learning.

Pros

I am using LinkedIn's paid version for over 2 years along with their free profile option since 2012 actively. I really like how LinkedIn provides insight into a job with your current skill matching. So, you can modify your profile to take that course on LinkedIn Learning to take yourself one step ahead to apply for the job.

Cons

What I did not like is a limited feature for the free version, that doesn't allow us to search more than a number of specific queries. Is also limits it's paid users like me for not being able to connect to more than 80 - 100 people every day.

Roger
  • Industry: Human Resources

For the Technical Recruiter - NO OTHER Product Matches Identifying / Contacting Passive...

Reviewed on 2017/10/10

Pros

It is the only database and application platform that passive high tech candidates use in their career to stay available when, and in case, they decide to change companies. The typical profile of LinkedIn members in high tech are they always have employment, and stay available to see if there is a next step in their career they need to consider when a job req is Inmailed to them.

For hiring managers they can increase their network of possible people they could hire on their team, or get the word out to their network that they are hiring and through referral find candidates.

I like the education section as a goto when i need to learn something - that is a nice additional function

Cons

always lots to explore and more than you can use at any one time, so I never feel i am utilizing it fully.

I have to hunt around for things in the menu as it never seems to be where i would think it should be.

Debra

LinkedIn is the best for making Contacts

Reviewed on 2022/02/08

LinkedIn has been very beneficial for our association. We can search for possible contacts and new members. We can also do a great deal of marketing, which helps our association grow and be more successful. New members growing our association is an important part of our success. But also being able to search for those contacts in related fields helps our success as well. We can search for escrow offices, bank loan contacts, maintenance personnel, and more.

Pros

We appreciate having one area to search for possible Real Estate contacts and being able to communicate with our current contacts. LinkedIn is everywhere, so your contacts are endless, which is important in Real Estate. LinkedIn is very easy to use, put in a name or contact word and press enter. The rest is brought to you. There are many options for setting up your LinkedIn page to make it the most appealing and creates the most contacts.

Cons

LinkedIn is easy to use and does not have any aspects that we would change.

Murali
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Professional networking at its best!

Reviewed on 2018/09/26

Pros

LinkedIn is without a doubt the best app for anyone who looks for a better professional networking than ever before. LinkedIn gives real freedom to browse through unlimited profiles if we pay a small subscription fee every month. They give us a chance to check their premium services with one month trial. I have subscribed to their LinkedIn sales navigator plan as I do lead generation a lot every day. The instant messaging feature is such a plus point. The Inmail messaging which is offered every month with the premium plan is also a better way to reach out to people.

Cons

LinkedIn sales navigator shows the search results but when we click on person's profile, it will only;y take us to a page that says 'this connection is out of your network' and we will not be able to see the person's details at all. Only increasing the number of connections is the remedy to this.