5 051 reviews

5 051 reviews
Tayyab S.

Identifies Whats Going On With Your Website

Reviewed on 2020/07/11

Google Analytics gives the maximum idea that what's going on with the website.
I am using Google Analytics for my websites and also my SEO team. Based on my experience, Google Analytics is the most professional and robust tool to analyze website stats and traffic efficiently. The tool allows my SEO team to track the multiple queries like which specific keywords and pages are performing well.

Pros

Google Analytics tells us about the insights of our company or personal website.
It also tells us where you are receiving clicks, user's location, website visited history and many more.
It provides easy and efficient integration with third-party platforms such as Google Ads and Social Media.

Cons

It is very difficult to stay up with new & upcoming updates and features because sometimes I get lost in the new navigation or user interface.
There is a lack of end-user support and difficult to identify the middle part of insights.
It will be great if Google Analytics launches a built-in URL builder for the sake of campaign-tracking.

Sarah H.

Google Analytics for Rich Web Insights

Reviewed on 2020/07/20

Our advertising agency does custom website builds for our clients so it's imperative that we accurately track acquisitions, referrals and user interactions on a daily basis to improve our advertising campaigns. We analyze time on site, page views, sessions, and bounce rate and the analytics help us improve our overall website UX and UI. The rich analytics provided from Google (especially integrations with Google Tag Manager) enable us to make intelligent improvements to the website to increase conversions.

Pros

Google Analytics is one of the most powerful tools available and it's free. It's very simple to deploy as long as you have backend access to a website. I use Google Analytics on a daily basis to track website analytics, behavior flow, conversion, and goal tracking, and build custom marketing funnels. Google Data Studio is an excellent way to directly pull data from the tool and make a completely customized dashboard with the top metrics that you analyze on a consistent daily basis. The user management and ability to set permissions adds an extra layer of security and the integration with Google Ads and YouTube properties is seamless and makes real-time reporting very dynamic. What we can measure, we can ultimately improve.

Cons

Google Analytics sometimes reports Facebook analytics differently from the backend of Facebook Ads Manager. However, Google is getting a lot better with tracking user performance, not just cookies (especially for cross-device interactions). The courses for the Google Analytics certification and somewhat bulky - I wish there was a better way to track your coursework and more online video tutorial similar to how Facebook Blueprint has organized their free online courses. Google Analytics can seem very daunting to beginners but there are a lot of great resources available from Google for education and tutorials.

Joseph A.
Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Google Analytics, Standard for Inbound Site Metrics

Reviewed on 2020/09/27

We like it. Google Analytics is easy to use, up to date, and transparent. We are able to quickly review data and make actions upon it to make the site experience better for users along with generate sales.

Pros

We primarily use Google Analytics to track website activity such as sessions, page visits, time spent, and the bounce rate of our client’s website. We also use it to track online advertising campaign measurement based on the inbound traffic. It was relatively easy to set up overall, and did not take time.

Cons

It is mostly direct site traffic and does not really measure attribution that well when it comes to sales. A lot of it is last click, we prefer a multi-touch model.

Jamie P.

Maybe I'm Stupid

Used Other for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2020/02/18

With someone with the proper skills to utilize Google Analytics--or even someone with the time to devote to learning all of the tricks of the Google Trade--this product can be the difference between sinking with a failing campaign, wasting a lot of your clients' money in the process, and being able to quickly and efficiently tailor digital advertising efforts to maximize returns.

Pros

If you know what you are looking for--and how to find it again after Google makes approximately 300 changes and updates--Google Analytics can be exceptionally useful. In our business, it is extremely important to not only know that a given media product is working for the client, but also to be able to PROVE the success (or failure) of a product to the client. Our clients--the business owners and their staff--want to be sure that they are spending their money on advertising products that work. It is very easy to claim that, yes, this product is working for you, but it is another matter entirely to be SURE and to be able to prove that success. Google Analytics allows us to track digital interactions with the customer's website. Typically, our clients have no idea if their websites are seeing increases in customer traffic following advertising campaigns (such as television and radio), or if the digital ads placed are doing exactly what they should be doing.

Cons

While the concept behind Google Analytics is great, the actual execution leaves much to be desired, at least for me. Maybe I'm completely stupid (a fair assessment) or too Gen X and not Millennial enough to find Google Analytics easy to use. It surely doesn't help that it seems that the user dashboard/interface changes every time I use it. Knowing how to navigate through the various levels and sections of the monstrosity that is Google Analytics to find exactly what metrics are needed in any given situation is an artform--and I feel like I've only just mastered stick figures and maybe a smidge of finger-painting. In short, I'm not an artist.

Likelihood to recommend: 3.0/10

Julianna R.

Google Analytics as a First Time User with No Experience

Reviewed on 2020/08/19

My overall experience with Google Analytics is pretty positive. They make it easy for various people in a company to access and use whether they are administrators or not. That is important to me because surprisingly a lot of programs have many restrictions on the amount of accounts or users that can access that kind of data, making it more difficult for a boutique company who may play more than one role.

Pros

The integration of Google Analytics was extremely simple and easy for tech novices to setup. As a user of wix for the company website, G.A. (google analytics) made it easier than wix on how to setup their tracking. However, I wish Google gave a simpler yet more comprehensive guide on how to read / understand the data. Sometimes I feel as if I'm missing part of the process as it takes me a long time to research each segment of services G.A. offers and then to apply that understanding to the data in front of me. I also want to know more on how to use this kind of data from Google to my advantage, especially when it comes to S.E.O and meta tags.

Cons

Again, the features that I feel are missing are more instructional tools than anything else. I wish there was a guide given by Google for beginners on how to break-down the data, understand the numbers and charts and how to use it for my advantage.

Satya M.
Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Great product with easy to use

Reviewed on 2020/08/28

It was awesome. The dashboard feature is super cool and we can see real time data flow and do data modelling using this tool. I personally created 4 account with Google analytics for 4 of our different website and everybody in our company liked it.

Pros

The integration with the application is much easier and easy to create dashboard from Google analytics.Dashboard will give lot of features like current active users, NO of users visited, Most visited page, geographical area, Browsers and many more. Using this product we can do the predictive analysis also which is a cooler feature.

Cons

If we want to know how the users come to our site directly from the link or refereed by google search that we can't identify.

Eliel B.

Without it you are lost

Reviewed on 2020/07/07

It helped me to learn all there is about web analytics, some times it was frustrating, but its the best platform of the market

Pros

If you need to do a quantitative analysis of your website or app, almost everything you need to know about your site will be here. Considering that the basic version is free, then the value that it generates is infinite.

Cons

To fully take advantage of the tool, you need to implement a lot coding on the site and also add Tag Manager to your platform list.
The initial set up is easy but to measure everything, from clicks on buttons to multi domain websites, you are going to need a developer or someone with a lot of Tag Manager experience.
Also the 360 version is extremely expensive.

Ganesh V.
Industry: Online Media

Inexpensive Analytics tool for every organisation/startup

Reviewed on 2020/09/24

It is an inexpensive enterprise grade analytical tool for a startup like ours.
Addressing all our needs and providing better analytics to take right decisions

Pros

I don't think there will be a better product other than Google analytics at this price point.
The powerful features made available to every user at free of cost.
Scalable and ease of use.
Integration with other Google services like Google ads and Data studio
Ability to generate reports and dashboard.
Enterprise grade features.
Smart insights features.

Cons

Lack of support. Community support is still helpful.
Often effect site speed and performance.
Need to optimise the implementation to reduce impact on performance.
No heatmaps

Nicholas D.

Google Analytics Review - Nicholas Day

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2020/09/29

Google software is usually free and is always my go-to regarding business and tech related matters.

Pros

Google Analytics lets you track all data regarding google search results to your site. You can get all the details you need about how your site is doing.

Cons

It has too many features that I am unfamiliar with. Maybe they should promote a tutorial to help you learn about all the features.

Durgashankar M.
Industry: Retail
Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Add Google Analytics - Get Valued Metrics

Used Monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2020/08/20

It has been really pleasant. Charting, visualization of web metrics have never been easier

Pros

Implementation of code into websites was really easy. We just need to paste a block of code in our sheets to start tracking which is really cool.

Cons

Traffic Funnels are not great as we do not have a feature to dive deep and find why customer exited the page

Souhil S.
Industry: Consumer Goods

The Best Free Analytics Tool to Track your Website Performance

Reviewed on 2020/10/25

Google Analytics is typically helping me to create more products my website visitors needs and I can give them what they want and I get better ROI numbers every month because of this Free Google tool also, It helped me to get more conversions rate.
For me, Google Analytics is one of the best tools and I can't imagine myself managing and running my business without this tool and the new interface is getting better and I feel like Google is hearing us and reading our reviews to give us the best experience.
I sincerely hope, they will keep the good work and add more features and make it a user-friendly tool and we will help them by recommending it to our friends and family members.

Pros

It's a 100% Free Google Tool and It's one of the Best Analytics tools in the Market.
I can Use It to track my website performance and examine what the customer performed starting from navigating my website until purchasing my products.
I can instantly see my website visitors in real-time and I can accurately track the traffic source very easily.
I can check and see which social media platforms are delivering me more visitors/customers.
I can see which product pages are performing very well on my website in the "Top Active Pages" section.
I can see the Locations/Countries I'm receiving the visitors from.
I can instantly check the Audience Interests, Demographics, Geo, Behavior...etc.
I like the "Users by time of day" Section because I can see when I'm getting more traffic during the day and this helps me to launch my social media campaigns.
I like also, the "Sessions by device " because I can check which devices (Mobile, PC) my customers are using to visit my website.
I like it because I can observe everything going on my website and it really helps me to fix any potential problems and to try and create more products my visitors want.
In addition, an extremely valuable tool to track my Google Shopping Ads performance by obtaining more insights.
The new Interface is more "user friendly" with more features and It's making a lot of difference in my daily use.
I use it also to track and follow my Redbubble Shop performance and to check which pages are getting me more visitors.

Cons

Every so often I don't get the exact Insights and sometimes I get them late.
Sometimes when I use an AD Blocker, I get an error and I can't see anything.
The Conversion option is a little bit complicated and If possible they can add some useful tutorials to assist us to understand and achieve the most outstanding results from it.
They can include some colors in the Insights section too for a better-looking interface.
They typically need to work on their integration with other websites like Shopify, Redbubble, Etsy, eBay, Amazon...etc.
If possible they can instantly add more unique features to their Redbubble integration, so we can accurately track the direct sales too.

Marshall A.
Company size: Self Employed

There's A Billion Metric Sites Online, And Only One Google Analytics!

Reviewed on 2020/10/19

Overall, I love it and wouldn't trust any other third party service claiming to know your monthly hits and traffic sources and be able to give you the keywords people searched and from what device and location etc.

Pros

As an SEO of 10+ years, performing amazing service and White SEO with Google and for small business clients all over the world, I've come to realize that you can only trust certain software and programs to give you real data and results when you need it most. Even I admit to using other software like AWR Cloud to catch a "glimpse" of what traffic I've received to a site in the last 7 days or 30 days specifically, I never trust it fully, because at the end of the day I don't trust a third-party telling me what the Source can tell me directly. Sure Google can't really show you granular statistics on 3rd party traffic from Yahoo and Bing and other major engines, but who cares. Google's traffic amounts to 66.6% of the traffic online, and at the end of the day, when I want to know what internal landing pages are the most popular by source of organic, referral, and direct (SEO) traffic locations, I can and that helps me to know what my audience is gravitating to the most, and that helps me create a new content schedule for the month, putting out content around the most popular and widely searched pages of my websites. I love Google Analytics, and I steer clear of the 3rd party noise, claiming they have better metrics than the source, it's bull. Get GA today!

Cons

There are a ton of new features and many don't apply to my version of SEO for local businesses, however, I just steer clear of those areas and look at the metrics that I truly care about.

Alekhya V.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

"Impeccable Medium To Analyse Your Small & Large Businesses Traffic Online At One Place"

Reviewed on 2020/10/17

I was so easily able to gather the most impetous information of my business reach publicly online so I always made amendments in my marketing strategies depending on the analytics gathered for my business. And also I was able to measure the costs and marketing tips based on the analysis of my current business marketing strategies. That's it! Once measured, I refined my marketing techniques so that my business online reach had took a quick growth among the organic users.

Pros

What not! All the features provided by Google Analytics to track your business website by keeping an eye on the public reach, organic search, organic traffic,target keywords,improvements,marketing strategies everything literally for your business can be monitored on your finger tips online. The most easiest and convenient option for which I use this tool is that you can access your business website's entire data like bounce rate, daily organic traffic including the count with a gun shot perfection. The bounce rate feature is another boon I can say where it helped me to input attractive and organic viewer driven content on my business page based on the previous bounce rate value, so that it enhanced the readability and usability for existing and new users which helped in reducing the bounce rate for my online business.

Cons

As per my usage till now I dint find any cons for this tool so far. But I am a little dissappointed with the feature regarding the data viewing on a mobile or handset which is not so comfortable as that looks on my laptop. If you want to monitor your business regularly and need to have a fast growth into the online world then I would surely recommend this tool for a quick glance of your online business public reach.

Industry: Apparel & Fashion
Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

It's hard to complain about free

Reviewed on 2020/10/06

It's pretty great for what it is. A free, easy to use product that will help you make better, quicker decisions. Again, it's hard to argue with the value proposition.

Pros

The product is incredibly easy to use. For the basic features, you can train up someone to do reporting within less than a day. There are lots of different pieces of data and reports in there - you could spend tons of time going through it and still not hit everything. The basic model (which is all 90% of businesses really need) is free. Implementation is straightforward and about as simple as can be. Documentation (while sometimes a bit hard to parse) is readily available. Alerts are easy to set up. Very simple to make different views and properties so that you can keep distinct reporting separate plus have a raw data backup.

Cons

Because it is free, it is one of the lower priority areas for development for Google. There's one particular (fairly minor) bug in it that drives me crazy that has been there for at least 3 years, and I know there is basically zero chance it gets addressed. You have no direct support or customer service, so you need to be good at self-help and googling your own answers to questions (which is luckily pretty easy). You have to deal with sampling for larger reports on the free version. A lot of the new additions which have been hyped up have been pretty weak once released (User ID view, etc).

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Sandesh B.
Industry: Entertainment

Detailed Analysis

Reviewed on 2020/09/24

I had an amazing experience where I got introduced to a new world of data collection. I came to know why many websites ask location details or mail ID (to detect age and gender - which I understood after using Google Analytics).

I would recommend this software/service to any beginner in website building.

Pros

I am a blogger from the past 5 months, managing my blog and checking to see the traffic to my webpage has never been easier. So I checked about that and found out that 'Google Analytics' software/platform is providing detailed analysis of the place where my visitors are from, their age, their gender, the amount of time spent by them on specific pages and even number of people who viewed my profile in detail.

Wow!! How beautiful is that! I was so amused by that and registered my blog page to Google Analytics. It also allowed me to take up a "Beginner Course" to understand the service better and comprehend the analytics results. The course is so good that anyone can understand the meaning of the data and the in-depth results of the analytics.

I also have an option to connect the 'Google Search Console' to optimise my web page for Search Engines (SEO). And the most amazing fact is that it is provided by Google for absolutely free of cost. So now I can now know how my website/blog is performing in the search results and how people view my website. It also allows me to better understand how I can improve it so that the viewers become potential subscribers to my blog.

All these points and facts are the ones which I like the most about the Google Analytics software/service.

Cons

The only point I would like to mention is that to understand and not down the data, one should have a basic knowledge about the 'Marketing Funnel'. One should know how the data is collected and to add items in website like - sign in options, location detection option, cookie acceptance policy pop-ups and much more.

To understand these basic points, we need to have a basic knowledge about websites, coding and other factors available in our blogging platform. Improvements are based on intuition for beginners rather applicative knowledge from the data obtained from Google Analytics.

These points I like the least about this software, as a beginner.

Ahmed S.

Google analytics

Reviewed on 2020/09/30

After using it for more than 2 years now and with its updates I consider it one of my essential data provider, of course there are other more friendly software out there to use, but dealing with google analytics is my main credible data source, after all its google who indexes your file to search engines who created it..how not to depend on its data.

Pros

It supplies detailed and customised structural data about your admitted websites that offer great help for a deep insight from many aspects with tremendous amount of information that can reaffirm your online business if you utilise it well as it is a very powerful tool or can san sink your business if you misinterpreted or overlooked the data provided , for example if you are selling products online for teenagers and you dont customise your website to it and the analytics shows you that the age accessing your page is above this age , you loose customers, also the demographic data is important for example do not advertise winter products and heavy clothes in places with warm climate and it goes on and on until you customise your online business for the right customer and thats is the core concept of google analytics

Cons

It is not easy to install for beginners and a lot of parameters have to be setup correctly in order to get reliable data that can help you take a business decision.
The implementation of its codes in your website is not foe newbies at all or even a regular user, it needs either a professional or an experienced user to install its provided codes in the places they belong.

Industry: Internet
Company size: Self Employed

A fantastic and easy to use analytics tool

Reviewed on 2020/09/17

Using Google Analytics has enabled me to gain a better understanding of my websites content and my audiences interactions with my content.
This is because google analytics allows me to easily identify where my audience are spending the most time on my site or what overall interactions they have.

Therefore, this enables me to tailor my websites content and design to more specifically match the demands of my audience.
This is ultimately a crucial aspect of retaining users and building a site that is authoritative and trustworthy in many ways.

Pros

The ability for me to track the whole user process of my audience on my blog is what makes Google Analytics a great tool.
For example, there is a diverse range of metrics available such as the ability to identify traffic sources, times of the day your users visit your site, the devices your audience use , user retention , bounce rate, and session duration amongst many other aspects.

Also, the use of graphs and charts to display the analytics of your website makes everything regarding the functionality of your site and the user experience really easy to interpret in an efficient way.
This is because these graphs and charts are very easy to understand, meaning they can be understood by anyone, thereby making google analytics such a diverse tool that easily appeals to anyone with a digital presence.

Cons

I don't like the fact that google analytics also tracks your personal usage of your website (or other digital asset).
By this I mean that every time you personally interact with your website, this counts towards the data that google analytics records.

Therefore, if you frequently view your website (which I regularly do) the data can easily be inaccurate and unreliable in regards to how your audience uses your website.
As a result, it'd be much better if they has a feature that could exclude your personal IP address/your personal account from the data. There could be a way that you can do this, but i'm not able to find it if that is the case, so this is an issue that really needs addressing.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Prithviraj J.

Best Tool To Interpret the Development of Your Website/App

Reviewed on 2020/06/11

I am using Google Analytics to track the performance of many of our clients.
1- Google analytics, overall is easy to use tool
2- Best thing about Google analytics is its's free

Problems I can solve using Google Analytics
1- I can easily track which page of my client's website is not performing
2- Easy to track traffic, know which pages and content is getting more viewed and further I can improve this pages and content for better conversions
3- Easy to track individual product performance for e-commerce store site
4- Easy to track which page has technical issue by analyzing sales funnel
5- Helps improving landing pages by analyzing the page performance based on traffic, session duration and conversion rate.

Benefits of Google Analytics:
1- I can improve my website's performance by analyzing each and every page performance and upgrading it for conversion.
2- I can easily compare product's performance for e-commerce site and give reports to client about every product sales.
3- I can easily improve my app's performance ans user interface by knowing every screen's performance

Pros

1- Ready Reports Generation
2- Real-time analysis of a website
3- Analysis of variety of site

Cons

1- Few complications in combining dimensions and metrics
2- Few methods are tricky for setting up filters and segmentations

Indrajeet N.
Industry: Media Production

All about Google Analytics

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2020/05/30

So being the user of Google analytics, I can conclude that, the software can be used almost in every field. Having the simple interface will help the users to interact easily with the software, but considering the price can limit the low scale businesses from accessing the advanced features. Overall, I have a good experience with this software.

Pros

I like many things about this software. Some of them are as following:
- It helps the users to create the custom reports for their analytics,
- It also help the user to interact easily with the software using its several tools, like luck orange,
- It genuinely shows the actual data and also let you know the source of the traffic, which is a great thing for all the user,
- Even you can export the reports to excel sheets too,
- It helps the users to track their created campaigns from any device,
- the keyword planner tool of for keyword analysis is also very much simple and about 99% accurate as compared to the other tools,
- It also compares the bounce rate with the exit rate to help the user experience problems.

This is really a powerful tool, which should be used by all the business companies related to media and entertainment organizations.

Cons

The software will let the users know about the entry and exit of the visitor, but it can't let the user know the accurate results about the mean time(middle part) between their entry and exit from the site or page.

If there is a high exit rate in a page, then obviously, there will be a problem with the page itself, but google analytics will not let the user know about that fault or missing thing, so the user is left only with the last option of isolating the page. Overall, it does not let the user know, about "why the user is doing what he wants to do? ".

Having so many features in the software helps the organizations to evolve their business, but for low scale business, where the budget is a constraint, this software can't work for them, with advanced features, as for having advanced features, the software actually cost around $15000 which is a pretty high price for the beginners. So price can be a factor for counting it's cons.

Tiffani L.
Industry: Computer Software

Excellent, but it has its caveats.

Reviewed on 2020/05/01

Overall, I would rate my experience with Google Analytics 9/10. I believe it is an outstanding platform for a free application. If it wasn't for the amount limitations I've experienced with simple things within the platform, I would have rated this 10/10.

Pros

The thing I find most appealing about Google Analytics is its ease of implementation as well as its ease of use. While taking a course prior to using Google Analytics isn't entirely necessary, I highly recommend prior to implementing and utilizing Google analytics that you take a course online to understand the ins and outs of the platform. There is a ton of free information out there on Google Analytics that can really help new users quickly learn the platform. The more you familiarize yourself with Google Analytics, the better you will become at leveraging the platform for your particular business needs. This platform overall is great because it's free and can provide a very solid foundation for your business analytics.

Cons

It took me a while into using the platform to figure out what can be improved for Google Analytics. While it is an excellent platform to use for your business traffic analytics, I would advise people to be aware that it does come with its limitations. For example, you're limited to the amount of widgets (graphs, charts, etc.) you can include on one dashboard. For some users, this may not be a big deal, however for my company, this was a bit of an issue at times. This is a simpler example of Google Analytics' limitations, however once you dig a bit deeper into the platform and deal with events, goals, adding custom dimensions and metrics through APIs, you will likely find limitations in your corner with regards to the configuration of your data in some instances. This is why I would advise anyone to research using Google Analytics prior to implementing it. F=I would like to point out that for companies with ecommerce platforms, I've observed that this is the best type of website to utilize Google Analytics for.

Craig S.
Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Easy to use Analytics tool for Newbies

Used Monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2020/03/16

Using Google Analytics tracking software is easy and provides the analytical insights about my customer traffic, engagement and conversion funnel. So, I can optimize my e-commerce website content, marketing and products to increase sales. But due to limited support from Google and no development or coding experience, implementing enhanced e-commerce tracking was not easy and made me spend more time than I would have wanted before going live. If Google can provide e-commerce tracking developer resource, it would help newbies like me get the best optimization insights in lesser time.

Pros

I implemented Google Analytics tracking on my e-commerce website. So, I could track where traffic is coming from, on what products it is converting and who are my customers. My favorite feature of Google Analytics is Shopping Behavior because it showed me the complete funnel of sessions of customers who engaged with product banners, how many of those customers ended up going to product detail pages, who from those added items to their shopping cart and finally how many bought the products. When I analyzed this funnel, I was able to determine the list of customers I could re-target so they bought more.

Cons

Implementing enhanced e-commerce tracking to correlate customer traffic and engagement with product performance was the most challenging part of Google Analytics implementation. Because I didn't have coding background and I never hired a professional developer. I tried to self serve by reading support documentation on Google's developer portal. Although that portal is pretty comprehensive with examples of code snippets, I didn't feel confident about customizing the code to fulfill my analytics needs. The concept of custom dimensions and custom metrics, scope and how to send data was complex.

Umair B.

The awesome tool to Track your Website Traffic

Reviewed on 2020/02/07

I am using Google Analytics for my personal Websites. According to my experience Google Analytics is the best and professional tool to analyze your website traffic. I can easily see the number of queries, which keywords people are using and how they can find my website pages. I can easily check on which search page my website is appearing. I have added sitemap of my websites in the Google Analytics, so my pages index quickly in the Google search engine. Whenever I add a new page or a new post or a new product in my website, I use the feature called (Fetch as Google) in Google Analytics. So my page, post or product appears in the Search engine within two to five minutes. Sometimes I also remove pages from my website just because of any reason, then I also remove the page from my Google Analytics account, so the 404 error doesn't appear in my Account. So overall my experience with Google Analytics is really incredible and fabulous. Because the Search engine optimization of my websites has been improved and I can include or publish the data in my website according to the users requirements.

Pros

The traffic analyze tools are really awesome of Google Analytics. I can easily track the visitors of my website. If you are using E-commerce website then you can also include or add the products according to the users queries and keywords. We can add the Sitemap of our website in the Google Analytics, so the pages can appear in the Search Engine very fast. We can add or remove pages from the Search Engine. The process is really simple, just add your website in the Google Analytics account and start tracking the visitors of your Websites.

Cons

According to my professional and personal experience, everything and every tool of Google Analytics is awesome. Even Google have changed the interface of Google Analytics. There is a new interface, so if you are an old user, you will have to learn few things in the new interface. But these new things are also really awesome.

Chamath N.
Industry: Computer Software

Web analytics of international class

Reviewed on 2019/12/30

Overall, Google Analytics is the best web analytics tool when compared to other tools available in the market. It gives us more valuable data and the user interfaces of GA are very user-friendly. Even I can make customized dashboards according to my needs. So I would like to recommend GA for anyone who is looking for a web analytics tool.

Pros

As a whole, people have many positive demonstrations with Google analytics. We especially
like this since we can download our PDFs from our traffic reports and to our web pages. So, you
can print out a hard copy. It helps you to recreate a hard and stable copy of the numbers and
the demographic data and details of the customers. Your Google Analytics gives you the
necessary data regarding yourself for your business clients and customers. The ones who need
to know you and the ones who do not know you.
It secures your position among customers and your respect in the meantime. We were working
with SEO for several years. And our keywords have improved and started to be more catered to
the proper demographics. All these are based on Google Analytics and its report.
Now we will discuss the pros and cons of using Google analytics. You need to know these to
make an optimum use from it.
Many people love the google analytics platform. It is because it is thoroughly detailed. And the
most broken traffic tools and this also shows you things with specific details like information
including the number of people using your web page and the time they spend on your web
page. Even the pages they load are given in detail.
All these support you to be in touch with the potential customers according to their
demographic range and ways of doing some trigging and catering. Statics and the proved from
are examples.

Cons

The cons of this are something hard to say. This is the second most loved Google product after
Gmail. It is extremely tough to take a rep call or an actual call from the phone to get technical
help through Google Analytics.

Suzie P.
Industry: Education Management

Google Analytics Review

Reviewed on 2019/10/23

Overall, I've had an extremely positive experience with Google Analytics. I especially like that I'm able to download a PDF of my traffic reports to my website so that I can print out copies to be able to give to my team to review in meetings. It helps me have concrete and solid numbers, demographic information of potential customers, and it gives me piece of mind knowing that I have control over the content I need to provide to the potential customers visiting my company's website, because Google Analytics gives me all of the detailed information that I need in order to make sure that I am providing the information necessary. Not only this, but I'm able to ensure that I'm being found by the people that need to be finding me properly. I've been able to work with SEO (Search Engine Optimization), my keywords have started to improve and get more catered to the correct demographics based on my Google Analytics reports.

Pros

I LOVE Google Analytics! I've been using it for years, because it's the most detailed, itemized and best broken down traffic tool there is that I could find. I like that it shows you specified things such as the amount of time people are spending on your website and for how long, and which pages. Things like this help me really hone-in on what my potential customer base demographic is, and how to work on triggering and catering to what my industries target markets actually are based on proven statistics.

Cons

I can actually honestly say, that there's nothing bad I can say about Google Analytics. It's my second favorite Google product behind Gmail. The only thing I can really think of if I HAD to say something I like least, would be that it's extremely tough to get a rep on the actual phone (an actual call) to get technical aid.

Paul M.

The Non-Negotiable Software For Website/Business Owners

Reviewed on 2019/10/03

With Google Analytics, I have a comprehensive understanding of when people are visiting my website, what actions they are taking when they get there, and how it affects my bottom line. I know what marketing channels are most effective for me (organic vs. paid) and am able to make data driven decisions based on information that I know is accurate. Syncing this data with other products such as Google Data Studio also makes it easy to put together presentations for team meetings and executive retreats.

Pros

Google Analytics gives you everything you need to succeed in your online business, offering comprehensive data to help you understand how users interact with your website. From real-time reporting to custom data sets based on your desired conversions and events, everything is trackable within Google Analytics. To get the most out of the application, I would also recommend getting yourself Analytics certified, using Google's intuitive LMS software.

Cons

There's very little to complain about when it comes to using Google Analytics. If you aren't familiar with the system, it may take you a while to figure where to find the data that you're looking for, but with a little time (and going through the certification process) you can easily transform the way you use data to make decisions for your business.