Showing 5 835 reviews of 5 472

Showing 5 835 reviews of 5 472
Tayyab S.

Identifies Whats Going On With Your Website

Reviewed on 2020/07/11

Google Analytics gives the maximum idea that what's going on with the website.
I am using Google Analytics for my websites and also my SEO team. Based on my experience, Google Analytics is the most professional and robust tool to analyze website stats and traffic efficiently. The tool allows my SEO team to track the multiple queries like which specific keywords and pages are performing well.

Pros

Google Analytics tells us about the insights of our company or personal website.
It also tells us where you are receiving clicks, user's location, website visited history and many more.
It provides easy and efficient integration with third-party platforms such as Google Ads and Social Media.

Cons

It is very difficult to stay up with new & upcoming updates and features because sometimes I get lost in the new navigation or user interface.
There is a lack of end-user support and difficult to identify the middle part of insights.
It will be great if Google Analytics launches a built-in URL builder for the sake of campaign-tracking.

Prithviraj J.

Best Tool To Interpret the Development of Your Website/App

Reviewed on 2020/06/11

I am using Google Analytics to track the performance of many of our clients.
1- Google analytics, overall is easy to use tool
2- Best thing about Google analytics is its's free

Problems I can solve using Google Analytics
1- I can easily track which page of my client's website is not performing
2- Easy to track traffic, know which pages and content is getting more viewed and further I can improve this pages and content for better conversions
3- Easy to track individual product performance for e-commerce store site
4- Easy to track which page has technical issue by analyzing sales funnel
5- Helps improving landing pages by analyzing the page performance based on traffic, session duration and conversion rate.

Benefits of Google Analytics:
1- I can improve my website's performance by analyzing each and every page performance and upgrading it for conversion.
2- I can easily compare product's performance for e-commerce site and give reports to client about every product sales.
3- I can easily improve my app's performance ans user interface by knowing every screen's performance

Pros

1- Ready Reports Generation
2- Real-time analysis of a website
3- Analysis of variety of site

Cons

1- Few complications in combining dimensions and metrics
2- Few methods are tricky for setting up filters and segmentations

Marshall A.

There's A Billion Metric Sites Online, And Only One Google Analytics!

Reviewed on 2020/10/19

Overall, I love it and wouldn't trust any other third party service claiming to know your monthly hits and traffic sources and be able to give you the keywords people searched and from what device and location etc.

Pros

As an SEO of 10+ years, performing amazing service and White SEO with Google and for small business clients all over the world, I've come to realize that you can only trust certain software and programs to give you real data and results when you need it most. Even I admit to using other software like AWR Cloud to catch a "glimpse" of what traffic I've received to a site in the last 7 days or 30 days specifically, I never trust it fully, because at the end of the day I don't trust a third-party telling me what the Source can tell me directly. Sure Google can't really show you granular statistics on 3rd party traffic from Yahoo and Bing and other major engines, but who cares. Google's traffic amounts to 66.6% of the traffic online, and at the end of the day, when I want to know what internal landing pages are the most popular by source of organic, referral, and direct (SEO) traffic locations, I can and that helps me to know what my audience is gravitating to the most, and that helps me create a new content schedule for the month, putting out content around the most popular and widely searched pages of my websites. I love Google Analytics, and I steer clear of the 3rd party noise, claiming they have better metrics than the source, it's bull. Get GA today!

Cons

There are a ton of new features and many don't apply to my version of SEO for local businesses, however, I just steer clear of those areas and look at the metrics that I truly care about.

Craig S.
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Easy to use Analytics tool for Newbies

Reviewed on 2020/03/16

Using Google Analytics tracking software is easy and provides the analytical insights about my customer traffic, engagement and conversion funnel. So, I can optimize my e-commerce website content, marketing and products to increase sales. But due to limited support from Google and no development or coding experience, implementing enhanced e-commerce tracking was not easy and made me spend more time than I would have wanted before going live. If Google can provide e-commerce tracking developer resource, it would help newbies like me get the best optimization insights in lesser time.

Pros

I implemented Google Analytics tracking on my e-commerce website. So, I could track where traffic is coming from, on what products it is converting and who are my customers. My favorite feature of Google Analytics is Shopping Behavior because it showed me the complete funnel of sessions of customers who engaged with product banners, how many of those customers ended up going to product detail pages, who from those added items to their shopping cart and finally how many bought the products. When I analyzed this funnel, I was able to determine the list of customers I could re-target so they bought more.

Cons

Implementing enhanced e-commerce tracking to correlate customer traffic and engagement with product performance was the most challenging part of Google Analytics implementation. Because I didn't have coding background and I never hired a professional developer. I tried to self serve by reading support documentation on Google's developer portal. Although that portal is pretty comprehensive with examples of code snippets, I didn't feel confident about customizing the code to fulfill my analytics needs. The concept of custom dimensions and custom metrics, scope and how to send data was complex.

Paul M.

The Non-Negotiable Software For Website/Business Owners

Reviewed on 2019/10/03

With Google Analytics, I have a comprehensive understanding of when people are visiting my website, what actions they are taking when they get there, and how it affects my bottom line. I know what marketing channels are most effective for me (organic vs. paid) and am able to make data driven decisions based on information that I know is accurate. Syncing this data with other products such as Google Data Studio also makes it easy to put together presentations for team meetings and executive retreats.

Pros

Google Analytics gives you everything you need to succeed in your online business, offering comprehensive data to help you understand how users interact with your website. From real-time reporting to custom data sets based on your desired conversions and events, everything is trackable within Google Analytics. To get the most out of the application, I would also recommend getting yourself Analytics certified, using Google's intuitive LMS software.

Cons

There's very little to complain about when it comes to using Google Analytics. If you aren't familiar with the system, it may take you a while to figure where to find the data that you're looking for, but with a little time (and going through the certification process) you can easily transform the way you use data to make decisions for your business.

Daniel C.

For free analytics software, it's very robust

Reviewed on 2019/09/27

Overall, I rely on this web application. The data's mysteries can't always be teased out with ease, but GA does make said data as clear and well presented as possible. If you utilize Google Analytics long term, you'll find it's versatile and expansive. A product which does more than it says on the tin, and does it for free.

Pros

I use Google Analytics every week, sometimes every day. It's my tool for monitoring traffic performance on our site. While GA doesn't allow us to examine individual known or tagged user's repeat paths to or through the website, it gives us incredible insight into aggregate visitation and use. We see how many users arrive organically or from referrals; how many arrived from X website vs Y and Z; which landing pages they came in on; which pages they navigated to after that. It's like watching a weather system. While weather systems are a bit more predictable (ha!), the data GA provides is still highly precise in the moment and over time - and it is invaluable. There is so much content available, we can't possibly look at and leverage it all every day.

Cons

While any individual lever is very easy to manipulate, knowing which to pull and when isn't for casual users. You must come in with some digital marketing background, and then you must study the software. Not just in general, in the context of your own website. Which elements you choose to ignore completely, which elements you examine over long vs short term, and which data is actionable - those all come from intimate understanding of your website's performance and purpose. For this reason, there's a bit of a learning curve. A bit of onboarding. Google has automated this process, which means you won't find help from a human when you most need it. I imagine that their high price paid version of the software funds its own support team, but it's a shame there is no intermediate option. Or at least there wasn't when we signed up years ago.

Esra K.

Best tool to analyze your website!

Reviewed on 2019/04/24

Google analytics provides us meaningful insights about our website so we can improve it accordingly, attract new visitors and increase our potential customers.

Pros

I think Google Analytics is one of the most useful tools that Google has provided us with reporting. Thanks to Google Analytics, we are able to recognize and act on our web site. Google Analytics provides us with our visits of our potential customers and more detailed information about how we can reach our new customers. You can gather below information:

How often is your website visited?
Where is the location of your users?
Which pages are receiving more clicks?
On what page do users spend more time?
What is the average time a user spends on your website?
What are the actions that user takes on your website?
Is the user entering your website by using a mobile phone or a desktop computer?

Time is very important for your website's potential visitors. It indicates whether the visitor has arrived by mistake or to inspect your website. It also shows how much time they spent on your page or product in detailed reports. This shows how much visitors are interested in which products you have. So, by moving the most visited product to the forefront, you can provide more indexing of Google Search engines and reach new potential customers. You can get information about which product results in higher rates by adding keywords to the product details.

Cons

It takes time to get used to the integration. Documentation is good but still, it should get better.

Stanislav G.

The Best in Digital Analytics

Reviewed on 2019/02/13

As a Google Analytics certified professional, I am a true proponent of the product. It can be used by anyone (even absolute novices) to monitor site visitors and general ups and downs related to performance, be it from paid or organic. A typical Analytics user is the business owner who doesn't know much about the product or digital marketing, but can still use the product to keep an eye on things - ease of use is sufficient.
On the other hand, we have all the professionals - digital marketers or even hard core data analysts that can solve very complex business problems, some of which are unknown to the business before looking at the data.

Pros

The sheer number of ways you can look at data. Most often I've found myself needing to check traffic from a particular channel - whether it has been organic when analyzing SEO results, or paid when trying to verify PPC campaign reporting, get an overview of all paid channels, or dig deeper and actually segment data from PPC campaigns to gain additional insight.
Google Analytics provides you with everything needed to analyze where your traffic is coming from and what it is doing on your website. You can typically answer all of the following questions by using Google Analytics - are there any particular pages that cause my visitors to leave more often than others, which are the pages that are driving most of my desired actions (conversions or goals), why is my site getting +50% more traffic like reported by my digital agency, but we're not getting anywhere near the increase in bottom line results.
Behavioral flow is something in particular which is worth noting as a major pro. I haven't seen other platforms that offer this functionality and although it is quite hard to get your head around at first, one you do there is no limit to the amount of insights one can generate to assist with conversion rate optimisation or just improve flow through the website as needed.

Cons

There is a bit of a learning curve involved, but that is not a con of the product. Google even have an Academy where you can learn about Google Analytics and even get certified.

Daniel P.
  • Industry: Design

Google Analytics - a mandatory but sophisticated tool

Reviewed on 2019/03/05

Google Analytics has helped me to have a strategic overview of my site. I couldn't imagine how to manage a website without Google Analytics. It's intimidating for a beginner, but it offers way too much data to ignore it.

Pros

You can't name yourself a blogger or a marketer if you don't use Google Analytics. Every webmaster wants to attract more and more traffic, therefore you should "convince" Google that you deliver the proper and relevant information. There is no better tool than Google Analytics to show your traffic stats because it was released by Google itself. It's logical - if you want to know how Google appreciate your site ask it for the details.
Another huge advantage of Google Analytics is the massive volume of data provided. Practically, Google Analytics gives you all the insightful data required to improve the ranking of your site. The number of visits and users, time on site, bounce rate, audience demographics, devices used to visit the site, referral sites are all that provided by Google Analytics.
Precious hint: if you want to get the most from Google Analytics, you should corroborate the information with Google Search Console. These are the all you need to run a highly successful website.

Cons

Google Analytics is an extraordinary tool, but nothing man-made is perfect. Even though it's quite useful for webmasters, it's frightening for beginners. A more user-friendly interface might be a solution. You may discover new options and features even after many months of usage. Luckily, there are many YouTube tutorials or online courses teaching how to use Google Analytics.
Some SEO experts claim that Google Analytics doesn't provide accurate data. Well, I believe that Google knows better what Google wants, isn't it? Most likely, some data isn't perfectly accurate, but for the most of it the accuracy level is satisfactory for the majority users.

Ian B.

Now featuring selling points beyond merely being free!

Reviewed on 2019/12/11

Google Analytics has been an industry standard for a decade at least. At the beginning, it offered an astoundingly robust measurement suite for the very attractive price of "no money." As time went on, its features began to lag behind more specialized UI/UX/Ecommerce tools – though it still won handily on price, meaning the discussion was often more about "and" than "or".

Google's new focus on improving the synergy between its various web, marketing advertising and analysis tools is starting to put the product back on top, however. The rollout of Tag manager, Data Studio, the revamped Google Ads and Search Console – and the ease of integrating these products – has been a dramatic leap forward in the sophistication and effectiveness of Google's suite of website/ecommerce tools.

The hope is that this trend continues and begins to encompass tighter integrations with 3rd party apps (I'd love to see a native Hotjar integration) and that documentation catches up to functionality on the support side.

Pros

Google Analytics has always been good because it is free and fairly robust. In terms of power tools, it's like a dremel. It probably isn't the single best tool for any specialized job, but it is giving you a huge amount of functionality at a really attractive price point. And, as integrations with other Google products increase, Analytics is becoming much more powerful than it had been for the past 5 years or so (as it's first-mover advantage was eroded by new specialized tools).

Cons

Documentation and support. I mean, of course support isn't going to be on the table for a piece of free software from a behemoth like Google... but it would be nice if they would at least go back and update/remove outdated support articles and forum posts. It is nearly impossible to find the answer to a problem on your first try, as there are usually five different answers on the support site all corresponding to different times in the product's development. You just have to try them all until you find the one that's still relevant. Not the most efficient use of time.

Michele B.
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

This is How You Track Anything

Reviewed on 2020/04/10

I started using it by just tracking page views and that was it. Then, in time, I started delving into more complicated settings and tracking more valuable insights. If I had the time to spend months in it, I'd still find more interesting things to keep track of and evaluate. Getting started was extremely easy, all of 3 seconds. And then you have an endless amount of tweaks and new features you can work on, in time and when needed.

Pros

It is as easy to begin using as possible, and allows as complicated a setup as you wish to have, allowing you to go as deep in your analysis as you are willing to invest time in it.

Cons

There is not much to dislike at all here. It's part of the Google ecosystem, so you have to understand you're using a Google product. That is not a con, just something to keep in mind.

Ricardo andrés P.
  • Industry: Security & Investigations

GOOGLE ANALYTICS EXPLORE YOUR TRAFFIC

Reviewed on 2018/10/24

Through Google Analytics, it brings a deep knowledge of the web pages in visitor traffic statistically as well as see the effectiveness of advertising, allowing to recognize possible strategic improvements of all kinds such as: content, advertising, design, use of the site and interaction of content with social networks. All this allows us to refine the design of the website and the use of keywords according to the topic searched by the visitors of the website, which will have better results up to three times better, all this revealed by the very valuable information on Google Analytics statistics sources.

Pros

One of the great advantages of knowing in detail the flow of traffic on our web pages is that it allows you to know when to share the topics, whether you upload an article or new analysis on the same web page or share the links of the website in social networks.

In addition, Google Analytics statistics allow us to know the behavior and navigation of the public that is interested in the publications of our website, which allows us to see how many people visit our website, from which country, from what type of device we visit, how long they stay and what are the most relevant issues of the visitors of the website.

Cons

Although Google Analytics is a great tool and although the interface is quite intuitive, it is not as easy to use as they say, making it a little complex for beginners due to the large number of functions it has, since some aspects are difficult to find and use properly where only the simplest functions are mastered first, only with a little time you get to master the statistics of Google Analytics based on learning about the practice of learning about the trial of error and success, some graphics are missing, as the one that compares the number of visitors in the seven days of the week, as well as the use of more vivid colors in the graphics "is little colorful" although this is clearly a matter of taste, since some users prefer interfaces with graphics of different colors as is my case

Himanshu G.

It is a must have for every website whether big, small or medium

Reviewed on 2019/10/05

It has been amazing. I have been using it for more than 3 years now and it had helped me a lot in focussing on the right things, do A/B testing, tracking campaigns, etc.

Pros

It is a software by google and hence best to track how many new users came to the website duration of session, bounce rate etc.

You can set up goals and events in google analytics for your campaigns.

You can find the source, demographics, location and device of the traffic coming to your website.

You can also check the path of your traffic, landing pages and exit pages.

Apply secondary filters for advanced tracking and results.

GA account can be linked to search console and adwords.

You can also check real time data on your website.

Cons

It is easy to use on beginners level but it gets really tough on advanced levels.

Valuable to visualize and Monitor your Application Data

Reviewed on 2021/03/02

For better decisions and calculating your ROI, we should always need to collect analyze the product results properly. Google Analytics is really a game changer in that phase, starting from setting up the campaign to analyze the results everything is easier to setup and easy to work in the collaborative way.

Pros

One of the best thing with Google Analytics is, easiness, it is easy to implement and adoptable as per the needs. Easy to create our custom goals and track against the user traffic, it doesn't really require any major training. And, we are utilizing the Google Analytics for both our Mobile (through Google Tag Manager) and Web application through Google 360 Suite. The new Ga4F property helps to visualize both the Mobile and Web in the same dashboard instead utilizing the different containers set for the product needs. Data visualization and extraction is easier and also customizable to through the reports.

Cons

The time to update the data in the events section needs improvements, even we refresh the dataset or report multiple times it is taking a differentiable amount of time to update the data in the behavior section. Sharing the custom reports across containers is required capability and also to create the unified reporting across platforms needs experts help if you are switched to GA4F

Joseph A.

Google Analytics, Standard for Inbound Site Metrics

Reviewed on 2020/09/27

We like it. Google Analytics is easy to use, up to date, and transparent. We are able to quickly review data and make actions upon it to make the site experience better for users along with generate sales.

Pros

We primarily use Google Analytics to track website activity such as sessions, page visits, time spent, and the bounce rate of our client’s website. We also use it to track online advertising campaign measurement based on the inbound traffic. It was relatively easy to set up overall, and did not take time.

Cons

It is mostly direct site traffic and does not really measure attribution that well when it comes to sales. A lot of it is last click, we prefer a multi-touch model.

Liam S.
  • Used Other for 2+ years

Hate it but can't live without it

Reviewed on 2019/03/31

We appreciate that we have Google Analytics when we need it (though I don't find myself accessing it that often). It's most effective when someone on your team is well versed in reading analytics and can help the team pull the numbers they're looking for and interpret what they mean. Sure, some people hate it - but let's face it, we can't live without it. It's the world we live in now.

Pros

Let's face it - the world runs on data. Numbers often drive our business decisions, so analytics are a must. We have to know what's working or not working in the digital space. I appreciate that Google offers one of the most robust platforms for looking at our analytics, and it has more information than I would ever need to know - or could possibly understand. You can log in from anywhere, have different access levels for different sites, and (most often) find exactly the number you're looking for. It's a software we can't live without, even though I consistently find myself hating it (more on that later).

Cons

Analytics feel like the kind of thing everyone needs access to, but no one really knows how to understand. You practically need another degree just to decipher the menu titles and field descriptions. Even if you do know what you're looking at, it doesn't mean you know what it means. Is that spike in traffic because someone linked to you, or because you visited your own website 100 times that day? There's a lot you need to understand about analytics before you get into the dashboard to take a look. It's definitely not for casual users, and can be a frustrating experience for people when they start out. You can usually find what you need, but it might take you longer than you think.

Roshan J.
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Powerful data insights tool for Marketing and Business decisions.

Reviewed on 2019/11/22

Overall my experience with Google Analytics has been rewarding. I have been able to understand customer segments and use the various dashboards to deep dive into marketing data.

Pros

Google Analytics is a very powerful segmentation tool that helps us a lot with Marketing decisions. It is easy to track eCommerce and goals which helps us keep business on track. It is easy to understand the direction we need to take with website changes using the various data insights from Google Analytics.

Cons

It is a little difficult to teach new hires. They need to learn the various intricacies of Google Analytics and they need to understand the language of Google Analytics. It is a little time-consuming.

Dianne V.

Installed for every client

Reviewed on 2019/10/29

It is so important for managing website performance, I automatically Google Analytics for every website client (and I have over 30). Even when the reports are not provided to the client, I use it to monitor performance and issues like missing pages and spam.

Pros

This provides good graphs that my clients can understand. I really like that aspects for website performance I never thought would be needed, are available historically. I live being able to drill down for the detail and the flexible comparative data. I like that I can set up a template report and use it for multiple clients. Clients can go and view their own data if they wish. The automated emailing of stats to users is very useful, and really helps my clients.

Cons

I worry about the security of the data. It is more difficult to set up than you think - for example I could get a overall figure for downloads, but not exactly which files were downloaded. This data is available on some worbsite but not on others, and I can't find out why. The support is non-existent, you have to hope other users are having the same problem, and that someone in the community provided an answer that is accurate. I would like to be able to block robot traffic because it skews statistics.

Chad H.

Where Would I Be Without Google Analytics

Reviewed on 2019/10/04

Google Analytics plays a huge role in my position as a SEO Specialist. I generally check my clients' Google Analytics account AT LEAST once a day to ensure that the site is performing adequately. I use a majority of the features during my analyses and audits, and I have found the Acquisition and Conversion reports to be my most important. They give me detailed data and where traffic is coming from, how it compares to previous periods, which search engines my traffic is coming from, and shows me how well certain channels and pages are performing from a conversion perspective.

Pros

Detailed insight into all forms of traffic and conversions coming to a particular site. Can get very granular when looking at Audience information, Acquisition trends, Behavior on the site, and detailed data on various goal conversions. It also allows for the creation of various dashboards to display pertinent information at a moments notice. Lastly, Google provides FREE instructional courses and certifications that give a new user a great background and the basics on how to use the program.

Cons

The only real downside to Google Analytics is that it no longer gives information about relevant keywords (have to use Google Search Console) and it does have a learning curve. There's so much that can be done with Google Analytics that it can be overwhelming when you first get started, but the certification courses helps overcome this issue.

Amber C.

The Standard for Web Analytics & Reporting

Reviewed on 2019/03/18

Google Analytics is the standard when it comes to web analytics. As a marketing agency employee, we use it for every client and every website we're involved with. There are so many great Analytics integrations and there's so much you can do with this great tool. And the best part? It's free to sign up and install. It should be a no brainer when it comes to installing this on your website and getting to learn it as Google Analytics is not disappearing anytime soon.

Pros

Google Analytics is easy to implement and captures a lot of useful data about your website. It allows you to see an overview of web statistics and in-depth analytics about user behavior, acquisition, etc. so you can make smart decisions on what to change / what to monitor. Google Analytics is so well known that when I have a problem, there are so many tutorials and forum articles for getting the information I'm looking for.

Cons

Google Analytics is a lot. By that, I mean there are so many features, settings and nuances to Analytics, it's difficult to be a master of this software and it's easy to get overwhelmed. There's definitely a learning curve to really understanding and using Analytics as a tool for change.

Great for understanding your product's features

Reviewed on 2021/01/15

I have used Google Analytics for over a year to track feature improvement for my product, which is a Chrome Extension. I currently track over 100 different CTAs through Google Analytics, which helps me make important decisions in real-time. In short, Google Analytics is an indispensable part of my job. I strongly recommend it.

Pros

I really like the ability to tag specific actions on your site as events and then easily track event progress through easy to use graphs. As a Product Manager, after releasing a new feature or feature enhancement, I can immediately see the results. Further, I can easily export these results to Excel so I can share with the rest of the organization.

Cons

I wish I had the ability to easily report on year over year (YoY) metrics for the events I referenced earlier. It would be really nice to launch a new feature enhancement in January, 2021 and then automatically see how the feature did in January, 2020. I can get this information by looking at the data separately and then comparing, but it would be nice if YoY functionality was included (and to the best of my knowledge, it's not currently part of Google Analytics).

Adrian A.
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Analytics for everyone

Reviewed on 2020/04/21

Initially my main interest was quite simple: Understanding my traffic! But as I became more familiar with the dashboards and functions I started re engineering my site and observing the visits patterns which eventually made it possible to monetize it. So overall my experience was positive and teach me a few tricks on marketing : )

Pros

Free to use is huge pro, after playing with it you can upgrade to Google Analytics 360 for a fee but I’ll focus on free.

It is very easy to integrate and there are plugins included out of the box in many popular software packages such as WP to support google analytics which can get you up a running very quickly

You can create custom reports

Provided insights can really help in optimizing your efforts to increase revenue and by making it almost child’s play to target the customers you need or want

Cons

One of the downsides for me is that many users are privacy concerned and proactively avoid or block sites where analytics are used. And there are privacy concerns overall with google data handling.

And another is that it can be pricey if you need advanced features not covered by the free model

George A.
  • Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

Google Analytics is really the only way to go to track your earnings across the web!

Reviewed on 2019/10/09

Overall, I can't imagine keeping tabs on my earnings, traffic, and overall performance without Google Analytics.

Pros

I appreciate the ease of accessing my data. Particularly, on YouTube, it is the best way i've found to track my earnings across multiple flatforms, using Google Analytics.

Cons

I have found it challenging, at times, to adapt to updates...but nothing that would keep me from simply taking a simple free Google Analytics online course to get me up to speed.

Fabian D.

Google analytics review

Reviewed on 2019/10/30

I love it and would recommend it to anyone who wants to use proper information to target your ideal customer.

Pros

This is an exceptional website tracking system. It is easy to use and the analytics it gives you on your website visitors helps you improve your business offering to the right people. Saves you so much advertising money as you can target your ideal prospect with the help of the analytics.

Cons

The platform is a bit impersonal. I had to get all my training through YouTube videos. So setting up your first successful campaign is rather time consuming.

Antonio M.

An absolute must-have for everyone running a website

Reviewed on 2021/02/18

We use it to track interactions and visits on all of the websites we own and have ever made. It is an invaluable tool that allows us to measure metrics about our customers to provide them with a better experience and make more sales when applicable. It is an absolute must-have for everyone who is serious about running any kind of a website, especially a web shop.

Pros

It is easy to set up and start using. All you have to do is put in a simple piece of code in the website and you're done. If you're running a WordPress you can even use a plugin to do the same, no need for editing your template files. It might sound bland, but my favourite part of Analytics is how easy it is to track your visitors - how they got to your website and what they did there.

Cons

Some search queries are hidden and for many of your visitors you can't see the keywords that brought them to your website. It sounds weird, seeing how it's a google product and they could protect the user identity somehow rather than hiding the keywords that provide actual value to the end user of their product.