Stripe

4,6 (3 045)
Online payment processing for internet businesses

(3 045)

Nayeli
Nayeli
  • Industry: Design

Daily business necessity that makes my business run smoother

Reviewed on 2021/03/08

Not only is their system intuitive, but the customer service agents ACTUALLY like to help you! No fake smiles over the phone or loud exhaling and strained voices. You know which ones I mean ---- the kind you get from employees that don't like their job and it feels like it is a burden to help you. Yeah ---- NEVER have I experienced this with Stripe. They have a beautiful online system, they have happy employees ---- that can only mean Stripe really knows how to stay in business. And THAT is very important for my business because I use them on a daily basis. I love the way I can integrate Stripe onto many online applications for my business --- and continue to have 1 account to manage it all. I love that I can be added as a contributor to other Stripe accounts and access them via 1 single dashboard without needing to login again. Not only does this help me run my business but I am also able to offer custom coding services to others who have Stripe accounts that are trying to implement custom payments on their Wix sites via coding. I love the product and subscriptions payments --- I am able to easily integrate with programs that use my custom Stripe product page for payments so my branding stays consistent. I love that I can have instant pay out or 1 day pay out. I just love Stripe all around and I recommend it to anyone.

Pros

I love how easy the onboarding process was. The dashboard is so intuitive, modern and sleek. When you forget to do something, the notifications remind you of any missing steps you need to complete. I have been using Stripe for over 5 years and when I needed to update my legal documents due to a marriage, the customer service agents were amazing to work with. It went a lot faster than working with the bank! It was very convenient to receive document upload links via text and email. I was blown away that the customer service agent that I was speaking to over the phone was instantly seeing all the documentation I was uploading ---- so he was able to expedite the auditing & approval right away!

Cons

It would be amazing if they would update their mobile app so I can do more on the go. Now with longer wait times at doctors offices --- or traffic jams or on the road ---- it would be great if I could do more from my phone instead of having to log into a laptop. I want to be able to create a client via the Stripe mobile app. I would like to check on my Capital loan. I would like to cancel an invoice via the app or basically manage the basics from my cell phone. Currently the main purpose of the phone is to view transactions, and that's it.

Reasons for Choosing Stripe

Because Wells Fargo had high fee rates and they did not integrate easily with other online apps. Not to mention, their customer support is horrendous.

Reasons for Switching to Stripe

I didn't like the Square dashboard. I don't have physical products so I had not use for their POS system. They do not integrate easily with other online applications. They don't have an easy API to integrate. It does not integrate with Wix for subscription products. And their customer service was less than helpful when trying to engage with them before onboarding.
Casey

Payment Processing For Busy Owners

Reviewed on 2023/10/09

I have had a very positive experience with Stripe. I started with them using their express integration with a few other softwares. I switched in January 2023 to the full software and have enjoyed it since.

Pros

I like that Stripe handles all reoccurring payments. Once you set up the product, there is a no code payment link you can send to customers. They handle the rest!

Cons

There are A LOT of features. My business is a 1 person company. Though my business may scale in to some of these features, Stripe offers a lot of features from the get-go, can be overwhelming when deciding on WHAT you actually need

Reasons for Choosing Stripe

I wanted something automated, something that could handle remote payments better, and could scale with my business.

Venmo

Reasons for Switching to Stripe

No code payment links and a unique customer portal for them to control their billing
Germaine
  • Industry: Facilities Services

Good Choice

Reviewed on 2024/02/27

I have used it for almost a year and I feel that it is relatively easy to use with little complications.

Pros

I like that it is easy to use and has functionalities like automatic payments that help to regulate payments.

Cons

Adjusting payments and reprocessing can be a bit confusing at first and not intuitive

Josh
  • Industry: Wholesale

Thieves they don’t have a contact us button for a reason

Reviewed on 2024/03/07

Brutal experience they still owe my corporation. Go to moneris. You’ll be happier.

Pros

Hated every moment of its wasted 3 weeks uploading products. Then steals money from your account of 98.65 per transaction or invoices + 3.99%

Cons

Absolutely Everything, worst experience

Jenna

A new user and here to stay!

Reviewed on 2023/12/15

Extremely satisfied! It checks off all the boxes of what our company needs to collect payments and grow our revenue. If our customers are happy then we are happy and they have been overall excited since we made the switch to Stripe.

Pros

I am a new user to Stripe as my company just made a change to our CRM which is integrated with Stripe. Compared to what we were previously using, this product is incredible. It has streamlined our payment process, making receiving and sending payments more efficient. The ease of use was a huge draw! It is all very intuitive. On top of that, the customer service is incredible. We ran into a few hiccups with the transition, but Stripe was right there alongside us the entire time. I have been so pleased with the prompt responses and thorough troubleshooting.

Cons

The only drawback was a longer initial payout time but nothing concerning since it was a one-time delay as our account was new. It did not change my overall experience and perception of the product.

Robert
Robert
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Third world country scripted robotic responses like Telstra but with your finances

Reviewed on 2023/07/27

My account has been hacked, but I have no idea when I will be called back. If you do a google search for stripe reviews you will see the amount of bad reviews by people saying how bad it is and their experience with customer service.

Pros

Imagine something bad happens and your account gets hacked or something happens. You notify stripe but have no idea for over a week of what is happening. Every time you contact the support on the website they ignore your email or when you request a phone call (which they can't ignore) they provided scripted, robotic, phillipino responses, time after time. You are not speaking to a human being with a beating heart, you are speaking to CHAT GPT like people that cannont deviate from their script. You are completely at their mercy for what they want to do - there is NO ONE in your home country you will ever be able to call or speak. Mean while the bank account that the money is being deposited into could be getting drained but guess

Cons

customer support is one of the worst I've ever experienced for financial products. these people should not be able to be contact someone in their home country for emergency help, but they are ALL located in the phillipines

Reasons for Choosing Stripe

realising how bad their customer service is. Phillipino, robotic, scripted, Everyone says the same thing over and over again, no ability to think for themselves

better reviews than stripe
Danny
Danny

It simply does the job.

Reviewed on 2023/07/24

The fees are basically the same across the board with the various payment processors.

Pros

Stripe is easy to get up and going with. It is geared toward developers, which was helpful for me.

Cons

The invoicing feature seems like an afterthought compared to some of the other features, even though that's one of the primary features I use. It still gets the job done, but it's a little cumbersome to get started with.

PayPal Invoicing

Reasons for Switching to Stripe

Stripes developer documentation seems more polished and "up to date". PayPal's documentation was not as intuitive to find appropriate answers.
Jennifer
  • Industry: Hospitality

Works excellent!

Reviewed on 2024/02/18

We are glad we chose Stripe for our payment processing.

We are glad we chose Stripe for our payment processing.

Pros

People trust the name and feel comfortable using it.

Cons

The fees are a little higher than I would like.

Niki
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Easy to use versatile with many apps and platforms

Reviewed on 2024/02/28

It has been great. Very easy to use. They have 2 factor authentication now and it’s very versatile-can work with websites, apps and platforms

Pros

Easy to use. Can be integrated into websites and platforms

Cons

Can’t think of anything that I didn’t like

Eladio

Just the best online payment tool

Reviewed on 2024/02/19

Pros

Stripe just works. If you want to sell online, Stripe is the simplest and most powerful solution

Cons

It is quite expensive. And there are several services that can confuse you at the begining.

Jon

Client Payment Option

Reviewed on 2019/07/30

I’ve used Stripe from the beginning and have had no issues with it.

I’ve used Stripe from the beginning and have had no issues with it.

Pros

What I like most about Stripe is the level of encryption and security associated with the product.

I also like the ease in which Stripe can be implemented / integrated on websites and e-commerce platforms.

Cons

The lack of other apps that can be used with Stripe but that’s an industry wide issue, regardless of payment platform, due to privacy and security.

PayPal and Square Point of Sale

Reasons for Choosing Stripe

Stripe was more flexible to use and provided a better dashboard to measure analytics.

Reasons for Switching to Stripe

Square required a “dongle” instead of a secure website. PayPal does have a secure website to make payments but I felt Stripe was faster and less cumbersome.
David

Customers Are Food, Not Friends

Reviewed on 2020/03/25

Awful. If I could count on one hand the number of times I have screamed at my monitor seeing a response from my account manager, support; practically anyone at this organization. We were told we would pay 1x PCR fee per transaction by pricing analysts; and when it turned out that the architecture they recommended produces over 2 PCR requests per transactions? That even failed transactions are billable? No responsibility. The solution doesn't work the way it was advertised? "Check the contract".

The worst part is being treated like a child by flippant 20 something account managers who have been reassured that their product is perfect, their customers have no leverage, and that customers enjoy being treated like garbage. After doubling my volume in less than 6 months with the company and asking for a discount, they tried to dupe me in to paying the exact same rate I had been, but "itemized" in to new fees. I was about to sign myself up for another two years of drudgery until my questions were clarified. Outside of the technical organization, which is fantastic, this is an unorganized company headed by overly-empowered tech bro's who's mandate is to take advantage of you when possible, or, at the least, hold the status quo.

If you are anything above a small business, run, don't walk away from this company. The technical effort of integration will bind you to them, and once you're there, they've got you. It's time to eat.

Pros

Excellent platform. My developers are very happy, my clients are happy.

Cons

Nothing. The software itself is excellent.

Payrix and Adyen

Reasons for Switching to Stripe

Technical product and API. If only I'd known.

Excelent E-Commerce Payment Processor - Outstanding Security!

Reviewed on 2020/04/21

Very happy with the Stripe platform and will continue to use it for the foreseeable future.

Pros

Stripe has an excellent product, that integrates with our WooCommerce store seamlessly. The features are robust, which includes outstanding security to detect and block fraudulent transaction attempts. Since switching to Stripe and adjusting our security settings, we have not had 1 chargeback or fraudulent charge!

Cons

2.9% + 30¢ per successful card charge ads up. The pricing is well aligned with the industry, but it could always be cheaper, as volume heavy transactions add up quickly!

authorize.net and Square Payments

Reasons for Choosing Stripe

Authorize.Net was integrated into our Magento ecommerce store. After switching to WooCommerce we tried the recommended Stripe integration and have been very pleased!

authorize.net

Reasons for Switching to Stripe

Seamless integration with WooCommerce, and seemed to be the most popular payment gateway integration on the platform.

A developer first payment gateway that will leave your sales team smiling

Reviewed on 2020/09/30

We have multiple payment solutions, some still in use and some now deprecated. Stripe allowed us to very quickly replace multiple other gateways and dramatically increase the code quality, staff experience and end-user workflow through its many benefits.

Adding Apple Pay, Google Pay and other payment types was a cinch and the SDKs and implementations of all these are industry standard and strong, but remove hours of development time for my team because of the neat and clever ways Stripe integrates them.

We have been using Stripe for several years now and I recommend it to business associates and indeed use it on new projects, because the overall footprint Stripe requires for the huge amount of features has really revolutionised our payment gateway experience both from a developer and staff point of view.

And the changes and improvements constantly evolve, too. In fact, Stripe is a brilliant place to stay ahead of the curve when it comes to regulation and data privacy because they're always on the ball with such matters.

Pros

I have to first commend the supoprt team from Stripe. Whether this is a technical issue, such as the developer support or technical issue, or the support for sales or management staff, Stripe put a huge emphasis on making their support second to none.

Developers can choose between tickets and email, but there is also an IRC channel to talk real time to actual Stripe developers. They're knowledgeable and extremely helpful. When you use the on-site live chat feature, you will also get a follow up email with any extra information and a log of the chat, with an invitation to get in touch if the issue still isn't solved.

The fact that it's developer first means you have an excellent set of powerful, reliable and well tested APIs. The sandbox is fantastic and the logging to help debug your software (in both sandbox and live) are truly unmatched in the payment gateway world. Every request, full request and response, and everything is deeply integrated, so you can quickly click between related data in a sensical way. The API documentation is beautiful and easy to follow and feedback and suggestions are taken on board and literally implemented more often than not if a problem ever arises or a good suggestion is made.

The dashboard for sales staff is easy to use. The interface is clean but the features are tremendously powerful. The fraud integration with Radar is a blessing to small and medium businesses that want a quick way to help keep themselves protected.

Cons

Having to setup multiple accounts, albeit sub accounts that appear in the same dashboard, to utilise multiple currencies.

Reasons for Choosing Stripe

We wanted to improve the ageing systems, increase conversion, provide a better experience for our customers and staff and, as well as all that, still receive competitive pricing. Stripe helps us achieve all that and more.

Reasons for Switching to Stripe

Stripe has by far the best set of features and the most impressive portfolio of products. It is developer first whilst still being a pleasure for non-technical staff and customers. The prices were comparable, but the product we receive is way beyond the others that we have tested. Support is second-to-none.
Amanda

Stripe Makes Selling Your Products So Easy!

Reviewed on 2021/02/18

It was honestly so easy for me to get approved, and I was going through financial issues at the time when I applied and they never held that against me. They gave me a chance and because of Stripe I've been able have my own website, selling my own products and courses, without ever having to send my leads off my website to pay for their purchases through another online processor, like PayPal for example. You lose leads every time you add an additional step for your prospects to take, so using Stripe has therefore increased my conversions. And it's trustworthy, so my buyers feel safe. That's very important to me! Thank-you Stripe!

Pros

How easy it was to apply and get my account set up and running. I love being able to have my own payment processor on my website and not have to always send my buyers to PayPal to make their payments. Every time you have to send someone off your page you lower your chances of the buyer taking action.

Cons

There is really nothing I don't like about Stripe, maybe to have a lower cost but really they are helping me make money so who am I to complain when they were so easy for me to get set up!

Erik
Erik

Stripe is a GO-TO payment processor for SMBs

Reviewed on 2021/05/23

Stripe has enabled first class payment processing for our organization and the organizations we’ve implemented it for.

Pros

Stripe is everything that people love about PayPal with everything a payment processing system needs to feel professional and high end to the end user. If you are using Squarespace or Woocommerce, Stripe is so easy to implement that you don’t even need development knowledge to implement it. Payment processing rates are fair and instant payout options are huge for businesses that are just starting out.

Cons

There’s really no con to Stripe. It’s definitely something that requires some development knowledge to implement it. but because of how easy it is for developers… Stripe has so much third-party support so you’re likely able to find a free implementation method for your platform.

authorize.net

Reasons for Choosing Stripe

It allowed us to create subscriptions and other advanced payment processing options that we needed to impment

PayPal, Square Payments and Clover

Reasons for Switching to Stripe

The fact that there is no monthly charge to use the payment system is ideal for small businesses that we have implemented Stripe for.
Abele

Our preferred payment processing company

Reviewed on 2021/09/03

From the day we started using Stripe, they have been an absolute joy to work with. Through the available (externally developed) payment plugins, accepting debit and credit card payments securely through our site has been a breeze. The account was up and running in no time with minimal manual steps. Never have we had any restrictions placed on our account because Stripe saw an officially licensed product as a potential case of trademark infringement, nor have they ever asked us for invoices from our suppliers. Yes, these are the kind of things our friendly PayPal does do. So often have we found our account restricted for some bogus reason. Not with Stripe. Stripe does what it needs to do and does it better than anyone. Do you know highly advanced customizations to restrict certain payments? You can set up clear and easy to understand rules. If you want detailed insight into a payment to judge whether the transaction is safe, you can see every single detail (bar the full credit card number of course) for every transaction. If Stripe were to develop better payment integrations for different platforms that offer the latest features and if they would waive refund fees for all customers, Stripe would get a 10/10 from us. We hope that we will be able to use Stripe for many years to come.

Pros

Stripe is supported around the world and is customized for many regions, offerring localized payment options and on top of all that is affordable, professional, safe and secure. What more could you want from a payment processing company? Stripe's backend is simple enough for a beginning customer, but offers advanced functionality for those that require it.

Cons

No in-house developers that manage the systems integrations options such as Woocommerce integration. As a result, you are dependent on external third party developers to integrate new functionality or manage customer integration issues. Although Stripe does have a plugin listed, the plugin is incompatible with many installations and does not offer the latest features that are available through their API.

Additionally, if you're not on their legacy plan, refunds are very expensive (you will not get your payment fees back). Stripe should offer a lower-cost refund option such as a flat $0.50 fee per refund to help small struggling businesses.

Reasons for Choosing Stripe

PayPal was unable to manage fraudulent transactions and frequently restricts accounts and payments, requesting for "additional information". Their system is overzealous in flagging potentially risky transactions, only to create trouble for their users. On top of that, they are restrictive in functionality and their customer service is uncooperative.

Reasons for Switching to Stripe

Square is not supported in many countries and many other payment methods only support payments in USD. Stripe was able to meet all our needs and far exceed them, making them the best in the business.
Steve
Steve

Stripe Payments is my Go-To payment processor for my online business.

Reviewed on 2022/04/28

My love for Stripe has grown over the years. I probably had a Stripe account for 6 to 10 months before I even used it. I looked at it and not having a degree from MIT I was pretty lost and didn't bother trying to figure it out. I had a payment process already and it was working.

After I began reading more and more bad news about this other payment processor I was using, I decided it was time to carve out some time and figure out how to use Stripe.
It did not take as long as I originally thought it would but I eventually began using Stripe alongside the other payment processor.

I figured out how to set up subscriptions and invoices with Stripe and over time, became more and more comfortable using Stripe.

I can now go into the dashboard and put together an invoice within a minute or two or connect Stripe to a new site I built. More importantly, I think Stripe support has gotten better over the years which makes everything else with Stripe just that much easier.

Pros

It is easy to integrate with my website's payment tools. Branding my invoices with my website logo is also super easy. I have used the word 'easy' a couple of times already and that is the main thing I like about Stripe - the Stripe features I use are easy.

While trying to figure out some of the features I now use on a regular basis, I had to use the Stripe Support staff quite a bit and in doing so, I quickly realized that they are a top benefit of using Stripe.

Cons

In the Pro category, I said that my main Pro feature was that Stripe is easy but only with the features I use. I might use more of the many features Stripe offers if they were easy to use or at least figure out without the back & forth with Stripe Support.

Stripe does have a YouTube channel but the one that is most helpful is StripeDevelopers - NOT just Stripe.

authorize.net and Square Payments

Reasons for Switching to Stripe

Being available in more countries and the cost of using Stripe is why I chose Stripe over the others.
Trevor
  • Industry: Media Production

Stripe is the 'go-to' payment processor, and you need not look elsewhere.

Reviewed on 2022/06/20

If you have an online storefront, you'll need to take payments somehow. For us, it was as simple as filling out a quick form, providing some business information, copy and pasting a few numbers from Stripe to our WP storefront, and then we were off to the races. Years later, here we are still using Stripe's great service. Also, Stripe enables you to accept Google Pay and Apple Pay!

Pros

Stripe is safe, secure, fast, and affordable. Stripe integrates with...well...everything! I can't imagine using another payment processor at this point in time.

Cons

I don't have any specific cons besides the fact that I would like to see Stripe facilitate crypto payments in the future.

Reasons for Choosing Stripe

We still use PayPal as an alternate payment method for customers, but Stripe became our primary because PayPal is expensive and a bit problematic in terms of fraudulent charges.

Reasons for Switching to Stripe

There were many factors, but cost, Apple Pay support, and ease of integration were the top factors.
Jeffson

Stripe is very dicey just be careful when using them

Reviewed on 2023/01/07

Honestly it might sound bad but the experience is okay until someone reports an unauthorized transaction on your card, blame isn’t taken to the card user but to your entire company for charging which doesn’t make any sense to me

Pros

The have tons of processing methods that can be used and later activated depending on your continuous usage of the platform, they take a long time when processing your funds to your account but over a period of time you can process way more funds but with lesser time. They offer different means of contacting support including live chat. The interface is quite easy to use although there are a lot of functions that could also overwhelm a user. They allow for you to charge in different currency but a flat rate is attached to each currency. Their api can basically integrate with any platform in need of a payment gateway

Cons

They take time to process payments when you first start using them. You can process as much as $10000 and if the fraud detection system picks up a transaction of a $100 your whole account goes down just because of that single transaction and if you had an existing balance before that they’ll refuse to pay out your money

Reasons for Choosing Stripe

They have a slow payment processing time

Reasons for Switching to Stripe

At the time stripe seemed like my best bet and it was until I encountered issues which couldn’t be solved amicably
Teri

STRIPE Lifer

Reviewed on 2023/05/22

Going from paying numerous monthly fees with a merchant service to using Stripe…it’s been a blessing to me. I use it for all my business needs and products.

Pros

I just like the overall operation and features of Stripe, I went from using a merchant service that charged a monthly fee, plus additional fees per transaction, plus the credit card and back fees, to using ONLY Stripe!

Cons

I have not found anything I dislike about Stripe. Going from paying numerous monthly fees with a merchant service to using Stripe…it’s been a blessing to me.

Square Point of Sale, Square Payments and Mindbody

Reasons for Choosing Stripe

I have saved A-LOT of money switching to Stripe.

iGo Figure

Reasons for Switching to Stripe

I still use Square for some things, but choose Stripe to link directly to sales pages, point of sale products and services. Stripe offers more user friendly features.
Ethan
Ethan
  • Industry: Entertainment

Industry Standard Payment Processing Platform

Reviewed on 2020/12/14

Stripe's capabilities for online transactioning is considerably useful to me and it has helped me with thousands of sales online. I have integrated the platform with my festival's website and used it for ticketing and merchandising services which assisted in operating the event and brand for a number of years. I'd likely recommend their services to other entrepreneurs.

Pros

One of the better means of processing transactions and payments digitally, that's widely accepted by a variety of business owners. Integrateable in many different web development platforms, Stripe makes it easy for people to order items and services online while simultaneously making it easy for sellers to provide their items and services to people via the internet.

Cons

Obviously to a certain degree their payment percentages could be lower, however it would depend on whether or not credit card transaction fees are low enough to facilitate Stripe's ability to lower any fees they might have.

Diego Luis

Take payments and security to another level

Reviewed on 2022/04/01

Since I have been using stripe, my company has projected an image of more prestige, security and professionalism.

I love the comprehensive metrics and projections features it has. Transaction data is clearly presented at all times, which is a peace of mind for the client as well as for me as the owner of the company. Now I spend less time understanding a payment process in case the customer has a claim. Above all, the best thing is the robust security.

Since I integrated stripe to all my e-learning projects and platforms, my business has increased conversion. And as a bonus to all this, in order to implement stripe in some projects, I had to improve the structure of some of my sites so that they work better for the client and the information is clear.

They helped me in this process through the customer support service, and with this my platforms now comply with all the legal requirements to be able to sell at a more professional level.

Pros

security is extraordinary

lots of useful information in case of payment disputes
shelf life projections by customers, that's great

options like radar are the best

professional image for my company

excellent integrations, another strong point of stripe

top notch customer service and support

integrating stripe the customer never leaves our platform or application to make the payment, so it is perceived as something more secure, it is not confusing for the customer, and this increases the conversion rate.

Cons

it can take a while to get used to so much data

they are a bit demanding when it comes to allowing integration to a site, which can be a bit annoying at first, but this is not really a con, rather it sets a standard of quality and professionalism, making one like business owner also becomes professional.

Some fees can be a bit high compared to other platforms, but weighing the fact of stripe's impressive security, integration, data that's pure gold, it's immediately clear that it's worth integrating stripe into all of our Projects.

It does not allow you to open accounts from some countries, although you can pay from any country as a customer.

Priyansh
Priyansh
  • Industry: Animation

Perfect for small businesses like us!

Reviewed on 2022/07/10

Saves our small business by being the best payment processing service that doesn't have any monthly charges and the least fees. A perfect alternative for PayPal.

Pros

Most small business and newly incepted startups find it hard to find a payment processor that fits your needs. We faced the same dilemma. And Stripe comes to the rescue! Before it, we were using PayPal and when Stripe launched in India, we switched instantly.
- Much less fees than the competition
- Easy interface.
- The most developer friendly API, I set it up myself.
- Trusted service that instills confidence in the buyers.
- A POS system for offline processing.
- A mobile friendly app and website.
- Domestic and International payments set up without any additional burden.

Cons

Its going to be hard to list negatives, because its really the ideal payment processing service especially for countries like ours (India).
- Extra fees on top of percentage based fees rack up for international payments.
- The settlement cycle time is higher than what we would prefer.
- RuPay cards are not accepted as of yet.

Braintree

Lesser fees on Stripe.

Reasons for Switching to Stripe

Non availability in India.
Noureddine
Noureddine
  • Industry: Program Development

Stripe Review

Reviewed on 2023/03/01

However, based on the feedback and reviews from many businesses and individuals who have used Stripe, it is clear that the platform has many positive attributes. Stripe is known for being a user-friendly and flexible payment processing platform that offers a range of features, such as fraud prevention, subscription billing, and support for multiple currencies. Additionally, Stripe has a strong focus on security, with robust measures in place to protect sensitive payment information.Many users have also praised Stripe's fast payment processing times and its ability to integrate with a variety of different platforms and technologies, making it a versatile and convenient option for businesses of all sizes. However, some users have reported issues with customer support and fees, as mentioned earlier.Overall, Stripe appears to be a popular choice for businesses looking for a reliable and secure payment processing platform, and its many positive attributes have earned it a strong reputation in the industry.

Pros

Stripe is a payment processing platform that makes it easy for businesses to accept payments from customers, both online and offline. One of the things that sets Stripe apart is its user-friendly interface, which makes it simple for businesses of all sizes to integrate payment processing into their websites and apps.Stripe also offers a range of features that help businesses manage their payments, such as fraud protection, recurring billing, and the ability to accept payments in multiple currencies. It's also known for its fast payment processing times, which can help businesses get paid more quickly.

Cons

However, I can provide some common criticisms or limitations that some users may have encountered while using Stripe. For example, Stripe charges fees for each transaction, which can add up over time and may be higher than some other payment processing platforms. Additionally, some users have reported difficulties with customer support, particularly when it comes to resolving issues with account suspensions or chargebacks.Another limitation is that Stripe may not be available in all countries, which can be a disadvantage for businesses operating in regions where Stripe is not supported. Moreover, Stripe has certain restrictions on the types of businesses and products that it supports, which can be a limitation for some users.