Yodle Reviews

Yodle

Online marketing for local businesses

4.6/5 (12 reviews)
Dr. justine R.

Horrible Result and Disappointed from their Promise

Reviewed on 2014/09/05

I was first introduced to this company and their services through a phone call from one of their representative. The only reason I took the call was because my assistant told me that they were referred to me through a current client of mine. When I heard that, I decided to return their call, as that client is a trustworthy client. When I spoke to the Yodle representative, he actually said that this trustworthy client, which I'm keeping his name out for privacy purposes, directly referred me to Yodle and gave them my contact information because he thought my business could really be helped by Yodle's services. After I signed up after hearing their services and fees, I agreed to sign up for three months for a little less than $3500, and I understand that that's a lot of money and I should have done more research but I just thought if it was a direct referral from a current trustworthy client, I thought it was worth of a try. Once I had paid for this services, my client came in for care and he had told me that he NEVER referred me to Yodle. So I felt very conned by Yodle. I was promised quality leads of about 90-120 and I barely received 90 calls and only 2 clients actually had come in for a consultation.

Pros

Customer service is good but very slow in making technical changes and information changes on the website. They have something call Adversite which is their form of creating websites for the business. It's Mobile Friendly. The contents are not gre

Cons

their very expensive SEO optimization which was giving me odd phone calls for other businesses that are NOT mine. Although they promise 90 leads at minimum, you would be lucky to receive 5 decent phone calls with no promise that they will be a client

Natasha M.

Talk about bang for your buck!!

Reviewed on 2015/06/09

Yodle has taken our business from the beginners level to ...."WOW!"....."You guys are really looking professional!" Having everything in front of your face, on the dashboard, has made our marketing life so much easier! Marketing my dad's business and trying to take us to the next level has been the hardest task I have ever jumped into. Yodle took it all and said...."We got this!" SEO....is a must for any business trying to break out in this fast paced, internet-Total take over....I can say "NEVER...FEAR...Yodle is here!!!!!" My advise to anyone...(btw....I am not paid to say any of this....)DO IT!!!! Jump on and see what Yodle can do for you!!!!

Bob R.

Yodle is our BEST Marketing Strategy for our Small Business

Reviewed on 2016/10/10

We have used Yodle for almost 2 years and Yodle is our BEST Marketing Strategy for our Small Business. We are now at 90-100% or our capacity and get multiple new clients weekly thru our YODLE site . Clients tell us that they choose us because of our many 5 Star ratings by Rate-A-Biz which can also be seen on Facebook. Customers tell us we show up on first page on google searches. We noticed this improved ranking after about 6 months of being clients. GREAT Customer Service. Thank YOU Yodle team. Bob R.

R.j. I.

Off to a very good start!

Reviewed on 2015/07/15

I have read other reviews with people disappointed in the results and sorry that they have paid almost $3,500 for the service. I do not pay anyway near 10% per month and would just like people to know that I signed up with Yodle on a Tuesday, got my first lead on Thursday and closed that sale for $275 on the following Monday!
I am just starting out with Yodle and look forward to expanding my web presence using their technology!

Pros

Easy to use.
Allows the end user to quantify the benefit of spending their money by providing qualified leads that you can track yourself.
The customer service team is very good, and their response time is quick!

Cons

None yet. I will let them know if any arise...

Rick T.

Happy with our results.

Reviewed on 2015/10/05

Having two years experience with Yodle advertising, we have been pleased with the return on investment. There are times when the phone calls tend to slow down, and we call Yodle to express our concern. They put a team to work on it and we see improvement. We have spent as much as 1250.00 per month per shop, x2, and we track our return on investment. The adversite pays for itself for sure, and more!

Pros

Great team to work with. Attractive web site. Dashboard to track our investment and listen to phone calls for follow up if needed. Hands on with our web site adding coupons and specials. Ability to rate calls for better optimization.

Cons

Ad words are expensive.

Alisha F.

I use this every day at the spa I work at

Reviewed on 2015/06/05

The cutomer service agents for Yodle are professional, and very customer oriented. I am very impressed by the email setup, and ease at which I can send out monthly emails, and ease of use to pick out specific clients. You can also make posts to Facebook with one click ease. I have had a wonderful experience with Yodle, and would recommend them to everyone!

Guy C.

Don't Yodle if not a Pro

Reviewed on 2016/02/22

Yodle is only good for professionals like doctors, dentists etc..for contractors like me it is a terrible way to market your bizI recommend YP.com as better for contractors also it is much cheaper than Yodle.

Pros

good for docs and other professionals since they were first to use Yodle..

Cons

bad for cons since we aren't docs, attorneys etc.

Response from Yodle

Hi Guy, Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. I’m sorry to hear that you did not have a better experience with our services. We do work with more than 50,000 local business owners across the U.S. and just under 2,000 of those are contractors. The majority of our customers have had great success with our platform and you can find their success stories online here: http://www.yodle.com/success-stories. If you are open to sharing more about your experience, please reach out to me at 646-753-6362 or [email protected] so I can pass along the feedback to the appropriate teams internally. Thank you!

Brett S.

Great Service!

Reviewed on 2016/10/17

Great way to build your start up. These guys were on top of it, any changes I had to make they did their best to make it happen within the next few minutes.. not days like some companies out there. Good bang for my buck! will use again in the future.

Shannon F.

Yodle Delivers

Reviewed on 2016/12/16

My company never advertises. Truth be told, until Yodle, it was like throwing money down the drain. Yodle however, not only delivers quality leads as promised, it more than paid for itself time and again.

Freddy R.

very professional

Reviewed on 2015/06/04

yodle is very professional avertising company .
they advertising my company for three years . I am very happy with the service they provide
A&R Movers

Rick T.

Happy with the results!

Reviewed on 2015/10/05

Having 2 years experience with Yodle, I am pleased with the return on my investment.

Aaron B.

Very pleased! Great Customer Service!

Reviewed on 2015/10/01

Very helpful staff....produces results!