Dealer.com Reviews

Dealer.com

Online marketing solutions for the automotive industry

4.4/5 (21 reviews)
Kyle W.

Dealer.com ControlCenter Review

Reviewed on 2019/04/29

Using Dealer.com ControlCenter is a great way to make sure you are getting all the correct info you need for the dealership. Highly recommended for anyone looking to close more sales.

Pros

Dealer.com ControlCenter provides everything I need to make sure I get enough eyes on the vehicles we sell at the dealership. This gives me full control when it comes to monitoring and statistics as well. You need to know when something isn't working and this Control Center gives you great insight.

Cons

I find some of the navigation to be a little hard to understand. It's not the best layout and it feels like not a lot of thought when into how to properly jump from area to area. But, once you understand where everything is it becomes much easier. I wish there was a way to edit the panels in the order of my choosing.

John S.

Support is great, But more widgets could be added

Reviewed on 2019/02/21

Dealer.com is a great product to make sure that you can stay open 24 hours a day. The ability for customers to view your inventory online is crucial and they allow you to do that with minor hiccups.

Pros

Support is great, and we don't have many issues when it comes to our website that can't be resolved quickly. This is extremely important as our website drives most of our business. We use CDK for some of our other sites, and we constantly have problems with that site.

Cons

The sites seem to be pretty basic, and the lack of widgets don't allow for a particularly visually appealing site. I would also like to see a mobile app included in the subscription.

6.0/10
Jennifer G.

Great website and easy to edit

Reviewed on 2017/11/14

Pros

We have used dealer.com for over 6 years. It is easy to make changes in their backend tool to your website. Support team is great help and usually in a timely manner.

Cons

There are other providers that seem to be more technologically advanced than dealer.com. Recently we have been switched between a few reps. It would be nice to have a consistent one who can help make suggestions and be there for quick questions and understand your wants and needs as a car dealership.

Elysia M.

We use this to control our inventory on AutoTrader.ca and to merchandise our new and used vehicles.

Reviewed on 2018/06/13

This tool seems to be on top of the emerging technologies in the field.

Pros

It is extremely easy to navigate and has a variety of reporting measurements which is important to my role. This tool is put together by a team that clearly understands our needs as an automotive dealer.

Cons

I don't know if it is an issue with Dealer.com or AutoTrader but we cannot syndicate photos from dealer.com to our actual website.

Rene B.

I love how easy it is to use Control Center

Reviewed on 2017/06/07

Pros

Easy to build webpages, large media library, great informational reporting, and the support staff is friendly and always willing to help.

Cons

There have been times that I don't have some widgets I need. So I think just add more widgets for users that know how to use the software.

Jason B.

Awesome!

Reviewed on 2018/03/23

Pros

You can drill down on all analytics, leads, and inventory with just a couple clicks on your mouse. Best site we have

Cons

None. The website and back-end to dealer.com is top notch. I cant say one bad thing about this product or the people that stand behind it.

Ben R.

This has everything!

Reviewed on 2018/03/20

Pros

If you're looking for a website that you can see everything this is the product you need. Analytics are awesome

Cons

None. Everything is very easy to understand and use. Being connected with about 75% of all our vendors helps

Debra S.

Excellent example of excellence

Reviewed on 2019/04/12

Pros

Helps me to maintain, change and execute any daily functions on the spur of the moment and its live almost instantly

Cons

nothing, the tool is easy to use and if you need customer service they are there!

Doug D.

We have been a ControlCenter user for several years updates are quick and support is excellent

Reviewed on 2018/03/07

Pros

Ease of use (has an intuitive process(, Support Staff is very helpful if a error occurs or you need to make changes and Training both in house and web based.

Jennifer G.

This product has been great for us.

Reviewed on 2016/12/12

Our dealership has used dealer.com for approximately 5 years now and they have been great. Always there to help when we need it from the support team to our account managers.

Pros

Ease of use.

Lindsey S.

Dealer.com

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2019/05/15

Pros

I use dealer.com to run advertise special promotions we have for certain vehicles. The Promotions & Media function of dealer.com makes it easy to create a variety of different special. They are easy to create and customize. I also like that I can set a date range for specific promotions so I am also able to stay one step ahead of our business needs.

Cons

Learning to navigate the Website function was a little time consuming at first. I was able to utilize the tutorials, which were very helpful in familiarizing myself with the layout of my site, and it has been easy to use and navigate since.

Allison F.

Slow Websites & Unhelpful Support

Reviewed on 2019/03/06

Overall, Dealer.com is not the worst website provider I have used, but there are so many others that are better at a similar price point, that it makes the hassle of trying to work with them pointless.

Pros

The only item I like in reference to Dealer.com websites is the amount of things you can change on the site and in the containers. This makes it easy to set your site apart from others and make it different.

Cons

The websites are slow and the text is very hard to read. It is not super compatible on mobile versions and support takes a very long time to get things done, or they do not complete the ticket at all.

2.0/10
Daniel R.

Dealer.com Antiquated and Old

Used Other for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2018/03/13

Pros

I think the dealer.com support, for the most part, is good. They call you right back and try to handle your issues as quick as possible.

Cons

Everything is cookie cutter and if you try to set up your own webpages, their editor throws you back to the 1990s where, to get anything to work properly, you have to hard code it. Also the system and website is not responsive.

Jack B.

Dealer.com was amazing several years ago

Reviewed on 2018/07/09

Pros

Dealer.com controlcenter is a simple to use dashboard that allows you to control your online presence. It is user-friendly.

Cons

Dealer.com has merged with Cox Automotive, and their entire support department merged too. The support team used to be a shining star for Dealer.com, but since the merger they have assigned website accounts to reps who have no idea what they are doing, and have to escalate every ticket to the point where they can take weeks.

3.0/10
Daniel G.

Outdated and Hard to Use

Reviewed on 2018/10/15

Dealer.com provides a DMS for car dealerships and is tasked with inventory management, website, and customer service related services.

Pros

Dealer.com provides basic functionality. It does work for the bare minimum functionality.

Cons

This company was once very innovative but now the software is bloated, the customer support is underwhelming, and the price is quite high. Everything about Dealer.com just feels old and sluggish. It has been passed by time.

2.0/10
Chris F.

control center

Reviewed on 2016/11/07

very user friendly experience, the control center is finally user friendly where you can control more options without support involved

Pros

the product is much improved from the previously back-end tools

Cons

na

User Friendly

Reviewed on 2019/09/07

Pros

This product is easier to use and navigate
I like that I can print the customer credit application right from the main page

Cons

I just started using the software but so far there isn't anything I don't like

Travis L.

The real deal

Used Monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2019/02/22

My over all experience with them has been positive. I would recomend them to any one in need of that typr of service.

Pros

I thought it was very informative. It was also real easy to operate. If I needed help I was able to find there contact info with no problems. It was also easy for me to save and continue at a later time/date. I would give it 9 out of 10 stars.

Cons

That it is to slow to get to the final outcome

Samantha S.

Dealer.com is great!

Reviewed on 2016/12/07

They are very easy to navigate with, and very helpful! They are very easy to contact and quick at resolving issues that we have!

Pros

Very easy to navigate

Cons

None, great product

Jesse M.

Dealer.com is a great webhosting solution.

Reviewed on 2016/11/04

We have been using Dealer.com now for over 6 months and aided us in taking our website capabilities to a whole new level. It provides great customization and great customer support.

Jayson V.