Adobe SiteCatalyst Reviews

Adobe SiteCatalyst

Real-time, high-performance analytics and reporting.

3.7/5 (7 reviews)
Neha T.

Robust solution for business by turning customer interactions into actionable insights!

Reviewed on 2018/04/19

Pros

Adobe Site Catalyst Solution is a web analytic solution created for businesses, large enterprises, non-profits. freelancers & many more. It is highly recommendable solution available in market for collection, analysis, evaluation & reporting of internet data.

It has a nice interface and presents the data in an easy to understand way. In addition, the possibility of downloading any type of graphic in different formats makes the task of reporting much simpler. The filter tabs are another high point of the tool, with the possibility to filter between many metrics, create segments and quickly access the sections that we use the most.

Cons

One challenge I see is the speed of the platform. At times when you are working with real time data or big data sets the platform seems to lag a bit. Sometimes it is difficult to work with if this problem occurs frequently.
Secondly, though it is supported all over the word, however available in no language other than English.

Dynamic Tag Manger

Reviewed on 2016/09/29

Our company used the DTM for implementation. The developers were able to integrate the tags into their app fairly quickly by just inserting them in the header and footer of each page. Having an experienced group to do the real tagging and make consistent was great and low impact for development team. Other teams that did not use the DTM, have had much longer cycles of rolling it out and trying to make tags consistent to roll up the data across the org

Pros

DTM quick for dev team and don't have to have much knowledge---ensures consistency of tags by having a specific team tagging

Cons

If you have more than one header or footer on a page it can cause issues, even tho the browser handle the bad html.
Have had the DTM insert the data first in the prod env instead of non-prod and crashed the site
Not using DTM, I've heard it isn't that easy to use, but maybe that was just our implementation.

7.0/10

Catalyst

Reviewed on 2015/08/07

I've had Adobe Site Catalyst for a little while. I haven't used it very much so I'm not sure how detailed I can be about my review. From playing around with it I have found that there are some very useful tools that can be very beneficial, but to get some of those tools set up can be cumbersome sometimes. It is great for an analytical tool, but again, I haven't used it fully enough to know much more than that at this point. I'm an Adobe enthusiast so I love everything Adobe! I know after playing around with it more, I will find even more usefulness.

Pros

I love the analytics that this provides

Cons

Getting some of the tools set up can be a pain

Dean B.