SAP Ariba Reviews

Business commerce partnering

3.8/5 (13 reviews)

Powerful Vendor Management software

Reviewed on 2019/03/26

I would highly recommend this product for companies looking to manage a large number of properties with a large array of services and vendors that need to be managed.
Once you get all your properties, services and vendors setup, you will save so much time and have control over your service contracts.

Pros

From a vendor side of this software, it was revolutionary. We got paid 10 times faster for our service contracts. Batch invoicing was easy and organized.
It was easy to batch invoice monthly for our standard service contracts and also the functionality of specialty services that were not a part of the regular scope of the monthly services.
As an account manager, Ariba actually helped me to manage our facilities maintenance service providers. Also, as a project manager, it was easy to submit specialty invoices. They would then be sent to the correct team of our client for review and easy approval.

Cons

At the start is was difficult to learn. But during the course of using the software, Ariba upgraded features and once we learned how to utilize all the features, the benefits prevailed.

Marvin A.

Ariba Commerce Cloud

Reviewed on 2019/04/14

is a excellent tool to key invoices in less than 5 minutes and that is great for collection team also the features in order to track the invoice status and avoid payment delay.

Pros

is a friendly tool to use in order to manual key the invoices to the accounts payable team in order to get the payment on time, in this tool you can see the invoice status and the schedule payment date.

Cons

if there is a wrong information the invoice will not migrated to the payment system.

Chad W.

Ariba for Purchasing Aggregation

Reviewed on 2018/09/12

We're so glad we made this change and are now asking why we didn't do it sooner!

Pros

Ariba has allowed us to consolidate our ordering processes under one, simple-to-use dashboard. What before required the use of numerous on-line systems and phone calls to vendors and many hours of time per seek, can now be accomplished in one place, with a time savings of 25%.

Cons

Roll out was shaky and the learning curve was a bit steep for a number of our users. But, as with anything, practice makes perfect.

Amy O.

One-Stop for Vendors and Purchasing

Reviewed on 2019/04/23

Overall I like Ariba. It is fairly easy to use and navigate, and provides a one-stop SAP for it's clients.

Pros

What I like most is that you can follow a job, from purchase order to invoice, in one place. You get notified when a purchase order has been entered or changed, and you can go in and submit your invoice against the PO once the job is done. You can also track the invoice's progress through the system on its way to payment.

Cons

What I like least about this software is that if you make a mistake, it can take some time to get it corrected in the system, sometimes taking away precious time in getting paid for a job.

We use this as a supplier. And it's not very friendly

Reviewed on 2018/04/24

Little benefits. We use it since our customers use it and we're forced to.

Pros

You can monitor and capture some request from the customers, receive notifications, process everything online.

Cons

Is not very user friendly, support is really hard to get, you can't really create reports and search engines are not good. From a supplier's perspective is not very good.

5.0/10

Ariba Commerce Cloud

Reviewed on 2019/01/24

Pros

The community linked to the tool. It has a lot of features that can be customized too.

Cons

no ease of use. Can be tricky to use, not friendly enough

6.0/10
Colleen M.

User of product

Used Other for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2019/05/02

Pros

Emailed Reminders so approvals are done and not past due.

Cons

It is to generic when it comes to specifications . Small companies arer required to carry all the same HR related policies as big ones. Hard to navigate.

6.0/10
Jose miguel F.

Reliability in procurement!

Reviewed on 2019/03/05

Pros

This software provide 100% clarity to procurement process, encrypting the supplier´s quotetions until deadline, you can see your work in progress and your pending tasks.

Cons

Is not that easy to use, and may be difficult for new providers to use the platform.

Not easy to use and quite time consuming

Used Other for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2017/12/13
Review Source

Pros

There is not much about Ariba that I like except the email notifications where they send you alerts for leads/ RFPs do work.

Cons

This is the first sourcing/ procurement software that I've ever used, and I've spent an unnecessary amount of time on it because of the lack of user-friendliness. For example, I was completing my company's profile for a RFP, and the button to show which blanks should be filled didn't work at all, there was just no response. Until after a while later, I figured out that I would try turning my adblock off, then it worked. Still, the whole process consisted of filling in the same information multiple times.

4.0/10

Very easy to understand for a newbie

Reviewed on 2018/03/07

Pros

I recently started learning how to use this product for work. It didn't take that long for me to learn and understand how to use this software. It's very easy and straightforward.

Brandon M.

Rating only

Reviewed on 2019/05/20
Alexandru-george A.

Rating only

Reviewed on 2019/01/10
Y F.

The software is ok, however the process to bid on contracts, at times, comes with a fee.

Reviewed on 2015/05/13

Why should a supplier pay to respond to a buyer's solicitation? Makes no sense.