LogMeIn Rescue Reviews

LogMeIn Rescue

Remote support for helpdesks, call centers and organizations

allan
  • Used for 2+ years

Great tool for remote support inside the cloud

Reviewed on 2018/04/10

Pros

It s easy to use, agent installed locally on each laptop. it works on mobile, pc and mac and you can join with other logmein products.
The solution is sold with a lot of secured futures and audit functions, records... are also built in. It is pretty responsive and have good performance.
Secure chat is here and you can have multiple session at the same time and use integrated secure file transfert when needed.
There are many connectors available ( servicenow. salesforce... )

Great tool for remote support

Cons

Price may be a little bit high but when you need security and quality there is no compromises. I don't know other solutions with so much integration. The only thing missing is an integration with Atlassian solutions like Jira helpdesk on Microsoft SCCM.

• Company size: 10 000+ Employees

One of the best remote take-over tools out there!

Reviewed on 2019/05/08

I have used LogMeIn Rescue for several years on a daily basis and have yet to come across a remote take-over tool that is as user friendly as this one. The learning curve is quite low, which makes it a great tool for most Service Desk environments!
The lay-out is very clear and easy to understand and use and security-wise it's one of the most secure tools. I have worked with some European countries that have quite extensive checklists regarding security and LogMeIn Rescue was able to tick every box.
Having done some comparison research for a recent project we were running, I can honestly say LogMeIn Rescue is one of the (if not THE) best back-for-your-buck remote take-over tools out there.
Their reporting function could be improved/upgraded, but I won't even rate this against the tool as, in my experience, this is on the lower side of requirements for any remote take-over tool.
I highly recommend LogMeIn Rescue to anyone looking for a great remote take-over tool. I can honestly say you can't go wrong and will not be disappointed!

Pros

The lay-out of the tool is very clear and user friendly.

Cons

Reporting function could use some improvement.

• Used Monthly for 1+ year

Needs Inovation

Reviewed on 2018/10/24

Pros

LogMeIn was very stable when we used it. When requesting a code it worked every time without fail. Connections held strong and were rarely dropped.

Cons

We stopped using this as our main point of screen- sharing. About a year ago. We still use them as a back up, but there are better cheaper products on the market. We switched to a product where all users had accounts and transferring via a link was simple. They really need to do some updates, the interface looks old and clunky

Best, powerfull remote software

Reviewed on 2022/06/22

If we exclude price then this is the best remote software I have ever used with clients, it provided everything we are looking for.

Pros

Easy to install on clients devices and techs console is easy to be used as desktop app or Web access.
The feature that user click the icon on desktop and it appears as waiting session on console is just amazing feature.
When waiting session is there, there is sound alert, blinks which is great.
It reboots and reconnect automatically and can reboot in safe mode as well.
Save notes to session and save previous chat history.

Cons

There is nothing to dislike about this product but with great and awesome features it is just expensive solution compared to others.

Simple direct tool for clients to connect with.

Reviewed on 2018/07/12

We were able to create a custom domain that links to our clients and initiates a session. The only issue that we run into is when the user does not accept the access prompts that appear. Outside of the connection issue at times this is a great product. They are regularly adding features that are needed and improving on the ones that are already there.

Pros

I like that it's simple for a user to connect to us from an e-mailed link. They open the page follow the directions and then we are connected.

Cons

When the app doesn't connect, it doesn't connect. The support team is slow to respond to these types of requests, and the fix is usually something unrelated that doesn't help.

EXCELLENT SERVICE EVER

Reviewed on 2019/05/03

If you are work in Big company and you have lots of customers then LogMeIn is the best software for the access your customer's computer screen. You can access 10 remotes at the same time on 1 console. I can handle all the customers at the same time.

Pros

The LogMeIn rescue is the best remote screen sharing software. I work in Digiteck we all use LogMeIn console for remote access. Good Speed. With lots of extra features. Calling Card, Session hold, etc

Cons

Nothing, I use this software for the last 3 years. I don't think so i have any problem in 3 years. It's easy to access.

• Company size: 5 001–10 000 Employees

Remote tool you can count on.

Reviewed on 2019/01/23

It was really easy to deploy it and have my team start using it. There are very little internal training required. We have also had pretty decent experience in the few occasions we have had to contact their support staff.

Pros

I loved how easy it was for our users to connect to our support staff. A lot of the users we support are not very tech savvy and can get frustrated really easily if they cant figure out what is needed from them. We very rarely had that problem with LogMeIn. It is really easy to get users to download and run this tool to get connected. I also liked how many options it has once you are connected. It can auto connect after a reboot. You can even use it if you need to push a computer into safe mode. File transfer is easy and works great. And it can even pull a lot of information about the end user's PC with a single click.

It is definitely a tool built with support specifically in mind and it shows. My team counts on it on almost a daily basis and it has very rarely let us down.

Cons

It is expensive. No getting around it. But you are paying for exceptionally good quality.

Erica
  • Company size: 1 001–5 000 Employees

Time is money and this is saves so much time!

Reviewed on 2016/07/27

We have used Log Me In Rescue for nearly 10 years now. We haven't found anything that they cannot do. They even have the ability to support mobile devices.

Pros

We can jump on computers and fix problems without having too much down time for end users.

Cons

I cannot think of any at this time.

Hesham Gomaa Elmasry
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Online PCs with LogMeIn

Reviewed on 2018/08/11

Pros

The best is that I can add my home's PC and any number of my work's PCs online under my account, so I can access my work's PC from home and vise verse, also I can add client's PCs to my account so I can easily connect to help them for any technical problems, the great also is that I can do that even from my cell phone, so even while transportation time, I can help my colleagues and my clients.

The performance is very good and it really bugs free, I like also the availability to turn the destination PC's screen to black, so others don't know what I'm doing, also no problems with CTRL+Alt+Delete for the destination PC as LogMeIn avails a special button for this.

Cons

Sometimes I find the destination PC is turned off, so I suggest to add a cell phone# with each added PC, so if it is Off and if I'm trying to connect to it, LogMeIn should send a message or a notification to the cell phone number's owner that "My Name" is trying to access your PC and it is Off, please turn it on.

Sunil
Sunil
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security
  • Used for 2+ years

Decent remote access software

Reviewed on 2018/05/18

Pros

Great little application that makes it a ton easier to support users remotely. Users can connect to a session, or admins can initiate a remote session from their end. Fairly light in terms of resource usage, and easy to navigate.

Cons

Price is a bit high in light of other free options available in the market. The features do make up for the price, but might be a sticking point for users who don't need ALL the features offered by LogMeIn.

• Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Remote support for mobile and desktop

Reviewed on 2022/08/22

I help employees with computers and software remotely.

I help employees with computers and software remotely.

Pros

It is possible to get remote help for computers, Macs, and mobile devices. The devices can be accessed quickly without the need to install any software. Reports on user satisfaction, performance, and session statistics can be created. Sessions can be automatically recorded, and earlier sessions can be reviewed.

Cons

It is worth it for the remote connection and its prices, but it is not the cheapest one. Simultaneous connections may be improved. Before starting sessions, there are some user access limitations to be completed in Windows.

Juan
  • Industry: Government Administration
  • Company size: 1 001–5 000 Employees

Logmein Rescue is an easy to use remote software with multiple platforms.

Reviewed on 2017/09/05

The ease of knowing that at a moments notice, I can jump onto my device of choice and provide full remote support to my users is a great benefit. The performance across the different platforms is pretty seamless and very responsive.

Pros

Logmein Rescue is an easy to use remote software with multiple platforms. I've had this software get me out of bind when my boss called for support and all I had was my Android Tablet. I like that it is flexible enough to on multiple platforms and easy for the customer side to use.

Cons

Its a great tool, but it does come with a hefty price tag, if your organization can afford it on their per technician basis.

Kelsey
  • Industry: Public Safety

Not Worth The Cost

Reviewed on 2019/01/22

Our experience with LogMeIn Rescue taught us that even software backed by a popular name may not be as good as software that is free or from a more uncommon developer.

Pros

LogMeIn Rescue does what it is supposed to do. That's about the only positive thing I have to say about the software. Aside from that, cost and ease of use and functionality are major drawbacks.

Cons

After using LogMeIn Rescue for nearly 9 months, we have reached a point where we have to decide if it will be a permanent system that we will utilize. I have decided to pursue other options considering there are cheaper -- and even free -- alternatives that exist which provide equal or greater functionality at no cost or at a fraction of the cost of LogMeIn Rescue. LogMeIn Rescue is not as feature rich as many of the free and lower priced products that exist. So, in short, cost was the main issue for us deciding to pursue other options.

Nathanial

Absolute necessity for our Tech Support office

Reviewed on 2020/01/14

Our Tech Support office has used LMI Rescue for around a decade, and it is one of the most valuable tools we rely on every single day.

Pros

This program is very easy for our staff to use, and very easy for the customer to initiate a support session. The ability to transfer client sessions between Tech Support reps is great.

Cons

I wish the limit was higher as to the number of active sessions a user can have at one time. If I need to connect to 30 different computers at a time, I cannot. I believe the max limit is currently 20.

Kenneth
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Remote Support has never been easier

Reviewed on 2021/10/08

Logmein is great and my users are very comfortable with this software

Logmein is great and my users are very comfortable with this software

Pros

Very simple to use and easy telling my employee to go to the site as i generate a code for them. It offers ease of access for me as an admin to assist our users remotely especially during the pandemic.

Cons

Occasionally my admin rights do not work as i am using the software but overall its been a good experience

Reliable, instant screenshare tool

Reviewed on 2019/03/16

Pros

We've tried other screenshare tools on the market but LogMeIn Rescue was the best product that offered fast and easy-to-use screenshares. Many of the customers our Support Team works with are technically challenged. LogMeIn Rescue has helped provide a solution to a major issue we had regarding setting up screenshares with users who don't even know how to turn on the computer sometimes.

Cons

Pricing is a little steep, but you get what you pay for. It's a good product and you will pay more for it.

Rode

LMI - My go to remote app

Reviewed on 2019/05/23

Pros

LMI simple and easy to use for technicians. I have used this software for over 5 years and I dont know what I did with my life before that. Walking a customer through the initial connection - even the not so savvy customer - is smooth and simple.

Cons

So far I have not had any issue with LMI or any of its connection features.

Great product! Saves our dept hours in time for support.

Reviewed on 2018/03/12

Increased productivity within my dept. Saving time and therefore saving money.

Increased productivity within my dept. Saving time and therefore saving money.

Pros

Able to connect to troubleshoot any pc within our organization also help to provide support to many people outside our organization with ease.

Cons

The one major downside to this product is the cost. Licencing cost for the application can be very costly when adding many users.

Craig
  • Industry: Automotive

LogMeIn Rescue // Off-site IT's Best Friend

Reviewed on 2018/09/17

LogMeIn Rescue helps keep our nationwide network up to date and on the same page. Our IT department is located out of state, so this program allows them to connect to our local computers and fix issues. New computer setup, printer connections, network connections, software updates; this program helps our company thrive.

Pros

LogMeIn Rescue allows IT administrators to log in your computer to fix issues. Simple key code creation on one end, then key code insertion on the other end, allows connection of IT to control computer. From coding to fix internal issues, to printer connections. Very easy to use and allows company computer systems to stay up to date.

Cons

In the five years of use, I have not found any dislikes.

• Company size: 1 001–5 000 Employees

I used LogMeIn Rescue in my last job. It was an awesome product for remote support

Reviewed on 2018/08/02

I was able to use LogMeIn Rescue to quickly and easily perform remote support and get trouble tickets closed for our customers. Awesome product!

Pros

I liked the ease of use. It was easy to connect to remote machines, and was very easy to navigate the interface. I was able to solve many support tickets with this software, quickly and easily!

Cons

There was not much I didn't like about LogMeIn Rescue. It was easy to use, and I was able to get things done using it.

I miss this software so much.

Reviewed on 2018/02/15

Pros

It was an extremely reliable software and that was very easy to use and was exactly what we needed for our business.

Cons

Not being able to customize the interface like other softwares could be helpful and the pricing is a little high.

amanda
  • Industry: Consumer Services
  • Company size: 501–1 000 Employees

This was very helpful in assisting clients with software issues

Reviewed on 2019/03/13

overall we were able to get things don with ease so its a good program.

overall we were able to get things don with ease so its a good program.

Pros

I liked that you could use it with out downloading any addition sever software.

Cons

that when it required administrative permission the client had to be there cause it would freeze up on my end, usually we tell the client they didn't need to stay why we worked on there PC remotely, this would hinder us a problem.

Kim
  • Industry: Government Administration

Good Software if have to Help Remote Worker

Reviewed on 2022/12/16

I like it that I can get on employer's computer very easily when doing remote work with them and they can see what I am doing. Been a life saver for me since we have started working remotely !!

Pros

Easy for employer to install if you have to jump on and help them while they are working remotely. I like it that you can leave a log of what you did after the employer has disconnected you from their computer.

Cons

Really don't have anything to say about what I least like about the software program.

• Industry: Computer Networking

LogMeIn Makes it Easy

Reviewed on 2020/03/14

LogMeIn helped us take a big step forward with remote customer support. Customers love it because it allows us to solve most of their tech problems without ever having to enter their premises. We love it because it saves us a lot of time on the road.

Pros

LogMeIn is probably the easiest remote support software I have ever used. Setup is quick and easy for both, the client in need of support and the support tech. Connections are solid and trouble-free, giving us the opportunity to provide support without tedious and annoying interruptions from glitches. And the fact that it works across multiple platforms is a bonus. Highly recommend this software!

Cons

We really found nothing that we would consider a con. Everything about the software was easy, and it did exactly what it was intended to do, free of problems and frustration.

Pushkar
  • Company size: 5 001–10 000 Employees

Best Software for Remote in Chip Cost

Reviewed on 2022/11/05

overall experience is good

overall experience is good

Pros

best feature is real time chat & screen sharing & after click the remote file remote auto connected in just a sec...

Cons

file sharing is take to much time & some time remote is auto disconnected

BeyondTrust Remote Support