PiiQ by Cornerstone

Rebecca T.
  • Industry: Veterinary

PIIQ for tracking development

Reviewed on 2020/11/09

Support has been excellent, still happy after 4-5 years using the system.

Pros

Ability to rate behaviors and performance made easy.

Cons

Can be frustrating at times due to the system being quite slow

Felix F.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

The software is ready to go is Easy to implement

Reviewed on 2018/05/22

Pros

it has an engaging design, has a lot of customization options. It is very innovative, This makes it convenient for companies of different Purposes. great & Solid learning with their social collaboration tools, is very fast

Cons

It is essential to avoid problems in the flow of implementation Organize the skills very well, the tool does not help ... Some of the implementations were slower than we wanted since re-organizing the objectives and skills was very cumbersome.

Response from Lindsey

Hi Felix, Thank you for reviewing PiiQ. Your feedback is appreciated and I’m so glad to see you like the system’s ease-of-use, design, and functionality. The Support team would love the opportunity to assist you if you would need help with setup or show you tips & tricks for optimizing PiiQ. If you have any product questions, reach out to us at [email protected] Thanks again for taking the time to provide your feedback. Best, Lindsey

Paul M.
  • Industry: Legal Services

Great System!

Reviewed on 2017/01/18

This is the Bentley of LMS systems. It has everything you need and more!

Pros

Robust.

Cons

Lack of support after implementation.

Carol M.

I am still learning the basics of PiiQ but have been very pleased with every step of the...

Reviewed on 2017/11/30

An online system that I don't have to harass managers and employees to complete!
This is a powerful tool that will keep us informed of gaps in skills and performance, help us identify high performers for advancement opportunities and low performers for developmental needs.
Because the goals are collaborative between manager and employee we anticipate a higher rate of success in achieving our mission in our Clubs.

Our expectations of PiiQ software are very high and we look forward to completing a review once we have been using the tool for more than one cycle.

Sales is thorough and respectful. Support is friendly and almost immediate.

Pros

I have been so excited about this software! It is a meaningful communication tool for managers and employees. It helps them focus on expectations and goals and helps us to tie those into our strategic plan.
Contact with both sales and support has been exceptional. I have had all questions answered in a timely manner and no question has been treated as insignificant.

I highly recommend this software it is user-friendly, encourages the development of SMART goals and is affordable - even for a non-profit organization.

Cons

Once a role, goal or competency is deleted - it's gone. I would like to see more diverse roles included in the template. For instance, we employ teachers but there is no role with associated goals and competencies for anyone in the education field.

Rich S.
  • Industry: Automotive
  • Used Other for 1+ year

THis has really simplified our review process. Our employees love it.

Reviewed on 2017/05/23

Ease of use and the emplyees love it.

Pros

Eas fo use, visibility, Mobile. Ease of use, every time you review your employee you have all of the history at your fingertips. During the review I take notes and Iam able to flip between the old reviews to reference their progress. WE use the 9 Block for strategic review of the organization. IT is a great product.

Cons

We have had a little trouble creating our own learning modules, but this latest Growth Edition we expect will make that easier.

Response from Cornerstone OnDemand

Thanks for the feedback, Rich! Glad to hear you are happy with Growth Edition.

Karen M.

Cornerstone accurate reports learning

Reviewed on 2016/12/19

I've used Successfactors and Cornerstone. I did have many issues with Successfactors not registering completion. I haven't experienced that at all with Cornerstone. I completely trust the results. I think a few things need to be better. If I make learning Inactive, I want it removed from the Learners Transcript. I never want the individual material Items to be left when I make a curriculum Inactive. The thing that I really have an issue is removing learning from individuals. There is no bulk functionality. I have to click approximately 3 times for each item I want to remove and I have to do that for each person.

Pros

accuracy

Cons

deleting learning from users (no bulk activity)
Reporting is not ideal. I want a simple report to show what curriculum is our user's transcript as incomplete. The report shows the curriculum for each item not completed. I just need the overall status and I'm unable to use the report because there are more than 5000 lines because of this repeating of the curriculum over an over.

Eduardo M.
  • Used Other for 2+ years

Easy, Intuitive and Fun to use.

Reviewed on 2017/05/17

Pros

Easy to used and intuitive. We have been using this product for many years with no problems. Their support team is outstanding.

Cons

Some of our managers still like the idea of printing evaluations. Growth Edition's print feature produces a lot of pages.

Response from Cornerstone OnDemand

Hi Eduardo, thank you for taking the time to review Growth Edition. We appreciate the feedback!

Marie O.
  • Used Other for 2+ years

Cornerstone is friendly and works well for our organization.

Reviewed on 2017/06/05

Consistent reviews; encourages managers to engage with their staff in evaluating and improving performance.

Pros

I really like the look of the upgrade, it is fresh and easy to follow. Our staff understands the process well and it is a good ongoing review tool.

Shelley L.
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

the transition to our new software was very simple and if I didn't understand support helped.

Reviewed on 2017/05/23

easy reporting of our staff's reviews

Pros

Ease of use for all staff. Reporting is easy as well as adding new staff. Staff has adapted well to the new software and soon we will be doing our first reviews with it.

Cons

During the transition we had to back up everything and then with the new software our old goals did not transfer over. The managers were not happy that they had to now manually add everyone's goals again.

Response from Cornerstone OnDemand

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback. We appreciate your comments and will let our team know.

Ken B.
  • Industry: Packaging & Containers

Growth edition 2.0

Reviewed on 2017/03/29

Administrative functions are much quicker and less complex then previous edition. You are more self reliant on 2.0 and can make changes immediately and be effective immediately. These are very positive and forward thinking changes.

Response from Cornerstone OnDemand

Thanks for the feedback, Ken!

Duncan M.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Great easy to use product

Reviewed on 2016/09/15

We set up a free trial account and someone called us straight away and was very helpful and gave us an on line demo.

Pros

It's very easy to use and set up and mobile friendly, our staff found it very easy to use.

Response from Cornerstone Growth Edition

Thanks for the review Mr McTavish! Glad you are enjoying the performance tool.

If there is anything we can help you with please don¿t hesitate to reach out.

John C.

Our experience has been very positive.

Reviewed on 2017/11/28

A systematic approach to goal-setting and performance management. Organizational accountability has been enhanced with applying automation to our performance management process.

Pros

It's flexibility in establishing employee goals, the ease of conducting 360s and the ability to define competencies. I also think the on-line courses in the Learning Management module are high quality.

Cons

The ability to cascade goals throughout various parts of the organization is not as robust as I would like.

Kasey P.

Easy to USe

Reviewed on 2020/11/04

PiiQ is a great to tool to use for goal setting and tracking. It is easy to use and set up

Pros

PiiQ is easy to set up and easy to use. The 9 grid rating scale is very useful to view people success within your business.

Cons

The reporting does not pull through comments made by the individuals and their manager. You can request this from the PiiQ support team but the turnaround to get the report is too long

Cindy V.
  • Industry: Medical Practice
  • Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

Cornerstone for Provider Training , Company Accountability Tracking, and Versioning with a...

Reviewed on 2016/10/19

We are pleased that we will be able to use the current contact with Cornerstone to provide detailed reports based the criteria that is required by administrations within various departments of our company. This is an on going priority with our company. We are pleased to learn that we are able to better utilize more components to subscription we currently have.

Pros

We currently have a subscription/contract.
We can better utilize features that are offered with our subscription.
Detailed reports cam be created by departments based on administrative rights.
Pleased with the discussion links feature.
Proxy enrollment is standard but we are able to select enrollment based on specified criteria.

Cons

Versioning is limited- access to previous content is not able to be viewed once versioning has occurred. We are only able to see the content that has been updated; therefore, if legal reasons warrant us to pull training documentation we may be limited to the content that was presented for that individual.

Anne C.

PiiQ by Cornerstone Review

Reviewed on 2018/08/21

Pros

I easily manage my tracks and other goals on this software. I love how I can continuously show my progress as an employee.

Cons

As of now, I don't see any problem on this yet. I hope I can still see my previous task or goal once I deleted it, maybe an archive.

Siobhain C.
  • Industry: Automotive

Cornerstone is Awesome and their Customer Support is even more AWESOME!

Reviewed on 2017/12/06

As an HR professional who strongly believes that goals and objectives are critical to an organizations' overall success, this tool has been hugely beneficial in helping our workforce align their work to the business priorities and recognize how their personal contributions fuel our success.

Pros

We implemented Cornerstone (now PiiQ) 3 years ago and it was one of the best decisions we have made.

The software was easy to implement, and the amazing customer support helped us every step of the way. It is user friendly and was readily embraced by both employees and managers. The upgrades to date have just made it better and better.

It has increased our "on time completion" date for both goals and reviews to 98%. We previously spent much of the year chasing down paper copies of goals and performance reviews.

The system saves our managers and employees many hours in completing their reviews as opposed to our old process.

By far, the greatest PRO of Cornerstone is their customer service/support. I have never dealt with a friendlier, responsive and helpful company. Every representative of company I have had the pleasure to deal with has been wonderful, from initial inquiry to technical support. The first year, Dan Roiter literally saved our year end by tirelessly fixing an issue we had missed in implementation that was giving us weird final results. It was down to the wire and he got it all sorted!

Cons

Some of the upgrades came slower than we wanted (in 2017) but we have managed through them.

Quite honestly, we have very little complaint with the system. Any time we have had an issue Cornerstone is able to fix it or walk us through an alternate solution

Michael E.

Our Move Away from Paper-Reviews

Reviewed on 2020/10/30

Very pleased!

Pros

Ease of use such that end-users actually can navigate the software with little-to-no training. I also love the result grid where we rate both 'what' work is being performed but also 'how' that work is being delivered. I person can be the smartest person at the company, but is a complete jerk to work with, this assessment will taken both the 'what' AND the 'how' the work is delivered.

Cons

We do PiiQ performance reviews twice per year. For those that have been with us this long, we have six (6) review cycles. I was really hoping to see on one grid, for example, one employee's rating all six (6) periods. The hope would be to see a trend over-time for this employee. I don't seem to be able to do that currently.

Fabulous service and product

Reviewed on 2017/11/28

The company I am employed at had been using Cornerstone Growth Addition for a couple of years. The new upgrade to PiiQ has not only been an easy transition, but very easy to use. Many staff who used the Growth Edition have commented on how easy PiiQ is to use.

Pros

Easy to maneuver through. Easy to read and understand. The Analytics section gives a great overview of scoring of employees, giving the opportunity to see who your star performers are. We had Cornerstone's Growth Edition and then updated to PiiQ! WOW! What an easy transition!

Tammie P.

Easily accessible training videos

Reviewed on 2019/02/14

Overall, it helps me to provide some basic training to hard-to-reach employees and is easy to navigate for those with limited computer skills.

Pros

There is a wide range of topics from leadership to computer skills and learning a new language. It is easy to assign courses to employees. The ability to view by computer, tablet or smartphone is one feature that sold me as we have field employees that are not always easy to reach for training classes. Although I haven't used it yet, I like the option of creating my own course to add. Another plus - I have a certain number of seats purchased and after an employee has completed assigned training, they can be deactivated so the seat is opened for another trainee.

Cons

Not all of the videos are very engaging. Some portions are quite boring. The leadership skills are mostly good as far as content goes but often set in a corporate office environment and I work in construction so some employees may see it as not relevant to them. Some of the courses are too lengthy. The compliance topics such as harassment and EEO could be better and more of them would be helpful.

Jennifer W.
  • Used Other for 1+ year

Cornerstone has gotten better and better every year. We are excited about the upcoming...

Reviewed on 2017/06/16

Less administration, better participation, more feedback to employees.

Pros

The system is very easy for managers and employees to use and Cornerstone has been very responsive to our suggestions for improvement.

Cons

We became a client early on and dealt with some bugs that they were still working out. We don't currently have all the functionality we would like, such as the ability for employees to enter goals and the ability to provide check-ins/updates throughout the year, but these enhancements are in the roadmap for this year.

Hemanshu P.

Cornerstone HR Performance Review Softwate

Reviewed on 2017/01/26

This product was Easy to implement and provided a great degree of flexibility for the needs of our business. Given the SaaS/Cloud based platform, we were able to deploy this globally through our 9 offices in US, Europe, Asia, and MiddleEast. The GUI was highly intuitive require very little training for the Users. The ease of generating Performance reports and integrating with the legacy HRIS system made this a valuable tool. The easy GUI also made the acceptance easy for the staff.

The different levels of access control enabled the Staff, Supervisors, and HR to freely record their comments and input. The pricing of this product was a Subscription based and was in line with the market and met our budgetary constraints. The maintenance and upgrades to the platform for non-interruptive and non-intrusive. The platform was easily maintained by non-Technical HR team.

Pros

GUI was very user-friendly
Reports and Action plan items could easily be generated.
Pricing was in line with the market.

Cons

Some visual tools for showing performance against the Career Objective Plan would be very useful.
Multi-language deployment would be very useful for non-native Language users.

Dennis M.
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Great LMS

Reviewed on 2017/02/21

This is a great LMS. It is set up to grow as your company grows. It is very innovative and puts the power in your hands.

Pros

Functionality is great. You can configure a lot in the system.

Shibah G.

N/A

Reviewed on 2017/05/25

Pros

The recent upgrade to the Growth Edition incorporated a lot of our feedback from prior years. A lot of our concerns were addressed. The software is intuitive and user friendly.
The Cornerstone support team and account managers are a pleasure to work with as well. Response times are always good.

Cons

At times, the amount of time it takes to load a page can be longer than ideal. This can cause frustration for managers, especially those writing multiple reviews which can be very time consuming by default.

Kc H.

I do love PiiQ!

Reviewed on 2020/11/05

My experience has been really great overall. A lot of that is due to the excellent customer service experience with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. She is helpful as well as takes the time to "train" me. She is just a great human being. Keep her happy! She keeps me happy with PiiQ!

Pros

I like the ease and functionality of the dashboard. Everything I need to see is there in one place!

Cons

There is nothing really to point out here!

Carol M.
  • Industry: Philanthropy

Excellent working with sales and customer relations.

Reviewed on 2017/06/15

A good choice for a small non profit organization.

Pros

Answered questions, provided information and demonstration that I needed UP FRONT instead of having me slog through multiple sales discussions first. Gave me some "hands on" experience before we signed a contract. VERY valuable in making our decision.