Twproject Reviews

Twproject

Friendly project management for smart teams

4.9/5 (11 reviews)
Terry Y.

Work Accomplishment Facilitated; An Actual "Operating System"

Reviewed on 2015/06/23

Our small group has used and has advocated for TWProject for several years. TWProject is a fully coordinated work operating system. TWProject elegantly and simultaneously accommodates any/all of project, process, scrum, kanban, and issue/response-based interaction among user/work participants in actual work-construct time. The work operating system manages each/all individual and combined resource capacities and time constraints NOT as a planning, or as a disconnected model, but as actual logged-on system resources. Additionally TWProject provides literally dozens of tracking, communicative and reporting functions that provide extreme operational value to our teams who depend on this fine system.

And the TWProject customer support tools/staff have been great. Of all the tools I personally use/recommend, often my highest recommendations go to TWProject. It's a great system.

Pros

- Enables the management of work in every way imaginable.
- Ease of simple use, but capable of very complicated work coordination.
- Logical reporting (limited to the most 'operative/meaningful work info)
- Easy to adapt/extend
- Inexpensive TCO
- Customer support and documentation

Cons

- Non-standard underlying technology - (never a real issue because integration capabilities built into the system are pretty well-thought out/capable)

Daniele C.

As easy as powerful

Reviewed on 2019/06/17

I use it to manage all my projects, from the smallest to the biggest.
I can keep track of all my developers' activities at a single glance.

Pros

Very customizable and easy to use. It has everything you might need in project management and customer support: issue management, scrum approach, Kanbahn, reports.

Cons

It can be customized a lot, but maybe it would be better to have something more "guided", without being necessary to use external tools.

Solid Project Management Software

Reviewed on 2017/11/20

Thanks to Twproject we finally started tracking our projects easily, everyone knows in which project is involved. Team is aware about deadlines and productivity increased a lot.

Pros

Twproject has a very rich set of functionality, if you have a big company you could have teams managing projects with scrum and others not. I like this flexibility a lot. We also appreciate the security model that allows us to specify several different roles making everyone happy.

Cons

Probably having so much functionality you have to consider sometime to learn them all but it's not a big deal.

A smart tool

Reviewed on 2014/04/09

After using heavy tools for years, our team was tired and bored by such rigid approach to project management.
Twproject.com give us the chance to work better without imposing a way to work. We found the mix of project and issue/to-do the best fitting solution.
Our group report time records quickly and on-time, so that project progress and expenses are under control in real time.
Even the document management project-centric is smart approach.

Pros

Easy to use but powerful.
Fast reporting of time spent on projects.
Drag&drop of documents on task and issues .
Easy to be customized and integrated with other systems.
Lots of feature for a small price.

Cons

At this moment no one found :-)
Well, it could be free......

Silvia P.

Teamwork helped us getting organized

Reviewed on 2013/12/06

We have had a wonderful experience using Teamwork in the past few months. We are a design Studio in Berlin of about 12 people working all on the same projects. Before Teamwork we have difficulties tracking our time and managing project progresses, we cannot share the correct information and everything was saved on tons of excel files :-). Once we discovered Teamwork, our life became much easier. We tried a lot of project management tools, but nothing was as comfortable to use and as helpful as Teamwork.

Pros: easy to use, full featured, great projects progress tracking system, great time tracking system.
Cons: no free plan

Twproject made project managament a simple task

Reviewed on 2018/09/10

Pros

When I was on a team that used Twproject, our project management was easy, efficient, and fun to use.

Cons

I wish the layout has been a little more intuitive in regard to which commands would get us the intended result.

Joseph G.

Twproject is the right tool!

Reviewed on 2015/10/29

Twproject is a great tool to get things done, we are able to manage efficiently all our deadlines, to really see what all has to be done and how long it should take. Since we started using Twproject all our team members are more satisfied and happy because they are now free from the e-mail mess, they now have a clear and scheduled to do list. Twproject is also an awesome project management tool to keep track of all projects progress. We are really happy to have chosen this software and we really suggest to everyone.

Paul

I would definitely recommend Teamwork!

Reviewed on 2013/11/12

We have had a wonderful experience using Teamwork in the past few months. We are a software house of about 12 people working all on the same projects. Before Teamwork we have difficulties tracking our time and managing project progresses, we cannot share the correct information and everything was saved on tons of excel files :-). Once we discovered Teamwork, our life became much easier. We tried a lot of project management tools, but nothing was as comfortable to use and as helpful as Teamwork.

Mike F.

Best ever!

Reviewed on 2016/09/23

Twproject is for sure the best project management software out there. We started using it six months ago and now it incredibly increased our productivity. I enter every day and I know exactly what I have to do, which are may deadlines and if there is something that needs my attention!

Pros

User frindly interface, the organizations of the information, team communication, projects ooverview

Great tool for speeding up our projects

Reviewed on 2014/06/10

We have been using Twproject for a year now and I have to say that it has improved our work incredibly. Now keeping track of projects is easier and faster. We are always aware if there are some projects in late and we know exactly where people is working and how much it effects the cost of our project. The best part is that we are a large team and everyone here is happily using the software. We all agree that using Twproject has improved our daily work!

Dani B.

So much better then Basecamp

Reviewed on 2015/01/28

My company switched over from Basecamp and we all couldn't be happier. Better interface, look and organization tools. Great PM software.