5 /5
Pierre D.

The perfect tool to load test your app.

Reviewed on 2020/05/19

Pros

While migrating ScrapingBee out of Heroku we wanted to know how the new infra would react to the load.

Simulating 400 users can be very resource-intensive and it would have been difficult to do it on our own machine.

In Loadster it took me literally less than a minute.

Using Loadster also allowed us to perfectly size our servers and we now know perfectly what are our bottlenecks what we will need to upgrade once we hit a certain usage threshold.

Cons

One killer feature would be to compare multiple testing runs.

Let's say I launch test A.

Then tweak my app and launch test B, I'd love to be able to easily compare A and B regarding what I changed in the app.

• Industry: Design
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

Simple to use, powerful performance testing

Reviewed on 2020/11/12

Highly recommended, will be using again regularly in the future and it's added another tool to our belt!

Pros

The user experience is awesome. The billing is simple and straightforward - the Fuel Calculator made it easy to work out the required usage. The actual script setup is easy as pie and so intuitive. You download the chrome extension and it records the script instantly. The screenshots auto generate so you can check it's run properly and it can easily handle entering values into fields, clicking on buttons and navigating around the site. If you've never used a performance testing tool for traffic, this is the one to go for - it didn't take much clicking around to feel familiar with the Dashboard and it's capabilities.

Cons

It's more suited to enterprise in terms of pricing as the minimum top up amount is $119 which is quite high, it would be great if there was a smaller package.