Agorapulse

Easy-to-use social media management for teams and agencies

Javier
Javier

Perfect for growing agencies

Reviewed on 2020/02/06

We enjoy using it, it's def our top 3 most used social tool. Saves us a ton of time every day checking the calendars for our clients.

Pros

- The budget and scalable plans
- New reporting is amazing!
- Instagram publishing
- They are Instagram/FB Partners (Trust)

Cons

- We wish we had Pinterest publishing
- We wish we could publish stories

HeyOrca

Reasons for Choosing Agorapulse

Hootsuite is clunky and expensive

Pricing

Response from Agorapulse

Hey Javier,

It's great to hear that our social media management tool is saving your agency so much time! While we don't support Pinterest at the moment, we *do* support the scheduling of Instagram stories via push notifications. It's our way of helping customers while staying in Instagram's good graces.

Alissa
Alissa

Great Software for Boutique Agencies – Could Be Better

Reviewed on 2020/09/28

My overall experience with Agorapulse is mixed but leans more positive. I spent *a lot* of time reviewing and comparing all scheduling software, and for the purposes of an agency, it offers the most functionality for the cost (though still quite the investment for a small company). The customer support has been great from the very beginning and I put huge value on that. I will most likely continue with Agorapulse beyond my first year, but the cons listed above do give me pause. Hoping the support team has listened to everyone's requests for first comment hashtags and the ability to rearrange photos.

Pros

As an agency, Agorapulse really does make it easy to organize clients by channel and work efficiently with team members. Scheduling articles for LinkedIn and Facebook is mostly seamless and straightforward. I love the review functionality, which makes it incredibly simple to share posts between team members for review and approval. The reporting and listening features seem fantastic and it's on our list to spend more time utilizing those functions. Customer support is excellent and the team is very responsive in live chat, email, and the Facebook members group.

Cons

There are several quirks with Agorapulse that prevent me from completely loving the software. As an agency that specializes in real estate and works with a lot of photos, the inability to rearrange photos once uploaded for a post is a huge time suck for us. We do often have difficulty tagging users within posts and adding locations. The Instagram functionality is also missing a few key features, including a visual grid planner and first comment hashtag scheduler. These two functions force me to pay for a secondary software for managing Instagram, which is a large additional expense.

Sprout Social, SocialPilot, Buffer and Hootsuite

Reasons for Switching to Agorapulse

I chose Agorapulse over other software primarily because, as an agency, we needed to add a lot of profiles, which proved to be cost-prohibitive on most other software. Additionally, the review/approval process between team members is a huge value-add. Agorapulse does seem to be the best offering currently on the market for non-enterprise, boutique agencies.

Response from Agorapulse

Hi Alissa,

Thank you so much for your review. I'm glad to hear that our social media management tool has streamlined things for your busy agency.

Our publishing product team is hard at work at the three Instagram-friendly features you mention. I see that you were already on the notification list for the grid, but I added you to the lists for the first comment and rearrange photo features. You'll be notified once they are released.

Thanks for seeing the value in our tool, Alissa. We working on making the tool irresistible for you.

Alexa

Reviewed on 2020/10/20

Generally easy to use but not as advanced as we would like.

Generally easy to use but not as advanced as we would like.

Pros

The listening tool is easy, including the IG API.

Cons

That you cannot separate facebook comments from ad comments.

Sprout

various reasons

Brandwatch

Reasons for Switching to Agorapulse

AP has a pretty user friendly experience to help with the small team we have.

Response from Agorapulse

Thanks for the review, Alexa. Have you tried the inbox filter to separate the Facebook paid comments from the organic comments? It's a helpful way to separate them.

Dustyn

A Marketing Agency's Best Friend

Reviewed on 2019/11/25

It's a marketers best friend! We can't imagine managing all of this social content with another third party app.

Pros

I love the ease of use and the ability to design content out weeks in advance. The listening tool is helping our team connect with users and the approval system makes it easy to manage my employee's work on a daily basis.

Cons

That I have to purchase more after 32. We are always looking to expand and add more social profiles to the calendars, I fear one day our organization will outgrow AgoraPulse, which is not ideal because we have all grown to love it.

Reasons for Choosing Agorapulse

AgoraPulse is better in every shape and form, its a no-brainer.

Reasons for Switching to Agorapulse

Price and ease of use, it can't be stressed enough.

Response from Agorapulse

Hi Dustyn,

My favorite quote of the day: "A Marketing Agency's Best Friend." Thank you. We work hard to make sure that agencies have what they need to be efficient and prove ROI.

We are growing too! As such, we'll continue to offer opportunities for your agency to scale with us.

Thanks again for sharing your experience here with GetApp.

Max

A Strong Contender

Reviewed on 2019/10/29

I am happy overall with the product as I mentioned with the lack of some features it is not ideal. It would be perfect if everything we needed was satisfied by 1 platform, but that doesn't appear to be the case right now. We will most likely continue to use Agorapulse as part of our social media tech stack for the foreseeable future

Pros

The thing I like most about AgoraPulse is that their team is incredibly responsive to support questions. From a feature perspective, as a community management tool, I feel that they are the best tool o the market for social media community management.

Cons

Some publishing features are lacking, for example, the ability to choose thumbnails when posting a video to any of the supported social media platforms. The lack of story publishing for Instagram is also another feature that is missing from AgoraPulse. The lack of these Conversion focussed Marketing features forces us to use other social media management platforms for publishing content.

Sprout Social and Hootsuite

Hootsuite's Expensive Analytics Reports & the Point System

Reasons for Switching to Agorapulse

Agorapulse has more competitive pricing and gives us the reporting features we need to service our clients. Agorapulse’s also has a zero inbox workflow and an inbox assistant which helps us with effective community management.

Response from Agorapulse

Hi there Max,

I'm thrilled to hear how much you love our support team and community management functions!

We support scheduling to Instagram Stories -- feel free to reach out to someone on the support team for details.

Victoria

The best you'll get for the price!

Reviewed on 2020/02/11

It's been a great experience! Their support team is very responsive and I love that we can request features.

Pros

I love the ability to schedule and customize content on multiple channels at once. Being able to tweak content for each platform is a huge perk.

Cons

I wish there was the ability to schedule Instagram stories and have them publish automatically. I'd also love the ability to publish on Google My Business.

HeyOrca

Reasons for Choosing Agorapulse

We were using multiple platforms for scheduling and reporting, so being able to consolidate our social media management to one platform was a huge perk.

Reasons for Switching to Agorapulse

The price for Agorapulse was much more reasonable for the plan that we needed.

Response from Agorapulse

Hi there Victoria,

So happy to hear how you're loving the "per network" tweaks. Nobody does it quite like us for that feature. :)

I've just added your name to a notification list for Google My Business -- once we launch this feature, you'll be notified.

As far as scheduling Instagram Stories WITHOUT push notifications -- as soon as Instagram's API lets us, we'll be on it like white on rice!

Cassidy
  • Industry: Online Media

Easy Social Publishing Tool for Media Company

Reviewed on 2019/12/16

Working with Agorapulse has been great. We have over 60+ social profiles we manage, and using Agora has made managing all of them a lot easier.

Pros

Very easy and user friendly experience for managing multiple social platforms. Also great customer service -- very responsive in real time when a problem occurs that needs a solution.

Cons

There are some minor details - like being able to bulk upload links without having to us a CSV, or being able to send something to the top of the queue without having to scroll all the way up - that would be nice to have that aren't in the software now.

Reasons for Choosing Agorapulse

We wanted a social publishing platform that was a lot more user-friendly and had better customer service.

Sendible

Reasons for Switching to Agorapulse

Had more features for what we need to run all of our social profiles, and had the best demo.

Response from Agorapulse

I'm so glad our dashboard and customer support are helping your agency manage all those social profiles! Here's to a great year for Wide Open Media!

Laura
Laura
  • Company size: 501–1 000 Employees

Easy and robust

Reviewed on 2021/05/10

Everything has been very easy. We did the trial for a couple of months to test it out, and when it came time to move over it was seamless and easy. Their customer service has been so helpful and nice whenever I have questions.

Pros

I really enjoy the easy-to-use interface for scheduling, but most of all I love the Power Reports add-on. It takes minutes to set up and schedule to run on a regular basis, looks professional and is easy to add analysis to and share with management.

Cons

A few tiny quirks, but customer service is amazing and provides workarounds/tips or adds to their suggestions from users for their developers.

Response from Agorapulse

Hi Laura,

What an awesome review of Agorapulse, thank you! It means so much to us that you took the time out of your day to complete this.

We are so happy to hear that you love the Power Reports as much as we do!

If you have any questions, always feel free to reach out.

Cheers,
Candace

Kayla
Kayla

Efficient and Effective Software

Reviewed on 2020/07/08

Excellent software, user-friendly, team-orientated, and great versatility to customize to your organizations needs.

Pros

This software is effective and efficient for scheduling posts, reviewing comments and replying to messages. It provides such a solid platform for you and your team to create, edit, and approve posts allowing for long-term planning and scheduling of social media.

Cons

The only downfall is not being able to boost posts within the software, so users who manage social media still need direct access to Facebook or the platform to boost posts.

Sprout Social, HubSpot Marketing Hub and Hootsuite

Reasons for Switching to Agorapulse

The look and feel of the software were more user friendly and the team-based environment was perfect for our organization.

Response from Agorapulse

Hi Kayla,

It's so great to hear how Agorapulse is working for your company! I've added your name to a notification list for boost posts -- should the feature get added to our roadmap, you'll be notified.

Thanks!

Darren
Darren
  • Industry: Hospitality

Easy to use dashboard and great for teams

Reviewed on 2020/10/26

Having one social media inbox to manage means we are able to respond quickly to our guests and the publication calendar allows us to build a content strategy across different elements of the buisness.

Pros

Using Agora Pulse we found it easy to organise our different accounts in the dashboard, review messages, comments and interactions as well as assigning tasks to different members of our team when publishing new content.

Cons

It would be great if we could publish stories within the desktop version of Agora.

Response from Agorapulse

Hi Darren,

It's great to hear how well Agorapulse is working for your marketing team. Did you know that you can schedule Instagram Stories on desktop with mobile notifications? That's what the Instagram API allows third parties to do at the moment. If you're interested in learning more, definitely reach out to our 24/7 support team.

Alison

Love This Product! Just One Thing I Highly Recommend...

Reviewed on 2019/06/03

Awesome! Some hiccups (see cons), but truly better and cheaper than what we were using previously. ...

Additionally, their team (although it takes a hot second for them to respond due to the time difference) is amazing and really helpful.

Pros

-Agency Friendly Pricing: I couldn't believe how hard it is to find reasonable, fair pricing for agencies. Especially for our size. There's also the ability to add on users/social profiles at a low price which makes whatever plan you can afford be very flexible.

-Ease of use: I love that not only is it pretty easy to use the functions, it's also not difficult to figure out what tools do if you're a little lost.

-FAQs and Info Availability: Even if I do get lost or confused about something, their pop up menu with tutorials and FAQs is awesome. It usually knows what page your own and will auto-generate questions it thinks you'll have. Less searching for the user! I also love the transparency of what's going on with Agora as well as their dedication to keep you updated when something goes wrong on the social platform itself.

-The little things they don't even advertise: One of the best things that surprised me when I loaded my client's posts that were posted before I activated Agora were all available and viewable in the calendars. It had aggregated those posts without a flip of a switch or contacting CS. LOVED that and my manager was very pleased. The other secret I learned was the ability to truly publish all your content for all social platforms at once, even with different content descriptions... I found that while messing around with the tool one day and boy did that cut down time for my team!

Cons

-More emoticons: What is available right now is a little lacking, considering the new ones that have rolled out the last couple of years. Not a huge deal, but would be super to have more of them.

-Ability to use GIFs (especially on Twitter): One of our clients has a playful tone and persona and it'd be great to not have to go directly to the platform to send a GIF response. This is just a small con, but one I've seen other platforms do so why not Agora?

-Custom reports for tagged/labelled content: And second to large con that I'd love to Agora try to solve. I love their reporting system but sometimes I'd like to just report on a campaign I've labelled/tagged. If the reports could aggregate and produce similar reports like they ones they do now, that'd help cut down on time for me having to find and manually calculate the numbers for our clients. I feel like the labelling system has more potential!

Lastly my #1 highest recommendation, which would take this platform to the next level, would be a full aggregated content calendar for my clients. As of right now, you have to click each social profile (Facebook Twitter, Instagram, etc) to look at each post on their own "individual calendars." From an ease-of-use standpoint as well as convenience for clients to approve, it'd be so much easier to integrate all posts in one calendar for approval and review. The ability to group social profiles in the dashboard is awesome, but would like to see Agora take it one step further.

Zoho Social, eClincher, Loomly and Meltwater

Reasons for Switching to Agorapulse

Ability to post to Instagram, calendar view of posted content and scheduled content, agency friendly, the ability to collaborate and "send for approval", friendliness of the agora staff, and of course, the price.

Response from Agorapulse

Hi there Alison,

Thanks so much for sharing your amazing experience with Agorapulse. It is a total win-win when you AND your boss love how a social media management tool saves you time and money.

I added you to our notification lists for more emoji (I really want the thinking emoji tbh), GIFs, and a unified calendar. When one of them is released, you'll be notified so that you can start using it right away.

Thanks again for taking the time to tell Capterra users about Agorapulse.

Ben

Has improved our agency workflow ten-fold!

Reviewed on 2020/05/28

Very positive, we had a hitch with shared calendars which turned out to be a bug that had never happened before, the customer service team escalated quickly and came back to me in the following days when the technical team had fixed it - couldn't ask for any more.

Pros

The main reason for moving to AgoraPulse is the fact that it offers publishing, listening and community engagement with all providing great service but at a very competitive price for our size of agency.

It is constantly introducing new features such as the shared calendar which is allowing us to drop another service and bring clients on to AgoraPulse for all processes of social management.

Cons

Not much - the only thing we would love is an alert when channels have no content scheduled in, given the number of accounts we manage it would be great to have this to know when they are about to run out or have run out.

Later

Reasons for Choosing Agorapulse

Needed additional listening and community management services which Buffer proved too expensive for and also the ability to post videos natively on LinkedIn which Buffer didn't offer.

Reasons for Switching to Agorapulse

Great onboarding and trial period plus price.

Response from Agorapulse

Hi Ben,

So glad the features, customer support, and price point are working well for your agency!

Caleb

Overall, the best bang-for-buck social media marketing software out right now!

Reviewed on 2020/08/11

With Agorapulse, we are able to schedule posts, manage profiles, and give detailed reports to all of our clients in the easiest way possible. I only hope that Instagram makes edits to their API allowing for carousels to be posted through a 3rd party app like Agorapulse. This software really handles any managing or tracking you need for your business or clients.

Pros

I love the ease of use. When training new employees on how to use this software it takes no time at all until they understand the ins and outs of the platform.

The features across this platform is only limited by Facebook and Instagram API. Anything a platform can do, Agorapulse does. To be so rich in features yet still easy to implement and learn is really something special.

Cons

Recently, Agorapulse implemented Power Reports, which was the one feature it was really missing. It allows for us to combine reports for multiple social media profiles in one file, instead of having to combine the reports externally like before. Its a fantastic feature, but for something that seems so necessary, I would say it is a con that it will cost extra once it is fully implemented (currently free while testing the feature).

Response from Agorapulse

Hi there Caleb,

I'm so glad to hear that you've found Agorapulse to be easier for your agency to publish content to your clients' social media profiles! We too hope that Instagram further opens its API so that we can provide even more functionality.

It's great to hear how you're enjoying the Power Reports. We're working on a price point that most of our customers will be willing to pay. Stay tuned!

Michael
  • Company size: 1 001–5 000 Employees

Very user-friendly and efficient to use with some minor weaknesses

Reviewed on 2020/10/26

Simple setup, very easy and efficient to use, even for non-digital-affine people, many easy-to-use functions and many channels are supported. All in all, it makes working in a company with many pages and many users much easier. The calendar overview of scheduled posts is also very useful, you can easily move posts by drag and drop.
Only the display of comments under ad-posts is missing. And great would be a built-in advertising option (i.e. automatic boosting or similar). But new functions are constantly added.

Pros

We looked at many tools for social media management. The price-performance ratio was by far the best at Agorapulse (even if the name is a bit bulky to pronounce ;-)
The tool supports multiple channels, has an efficient and easy user rights management, has extensive and very easy to use approval processes or processes to assign messages and comments to other users. The built-in translation function is ideal because we work internationally and this makes the work much easier.
Another advantage is that you can schedule Instagram Stories, which has proven to be complicated in the past and with other tools.
The tool itself is self-explanatory, a long training is not necessary. The reports are useful and complement the information from Facebook Insights very well. In addition, you get Instagram reportings, which you miss with Instagram itself.
All in all, I can recommend the tool because of its ease of use, the variety of functions and the good price-performance ratio.

Cons

The tool has some weaknesses, e.g. it does not support all features of the different platforms, such as Facebook carousels. In these cases the use the platforms themselves is necessary.
And what is also missing is that comments on Facebook/Instagram ads are displayed. Agorapulse only shows comments on organic posts.

Brandwatch

Reasons for Choosing Agorapulse

The tool has been discontinued.

Reasons for Switching to Agorapulse

Because of the good price-performance ratio and because the tool is very easy to use.

Response from Agorapulse

Hello Michael,

It's super to hear how our tool's onboarding, inbox, and reporting options have worked for your worldwide team. Our inbox captures ad comments on Facebook and Instagram so continue to reach out to our support team for more information.

Madison

Easy to Use, Increases Productivity, and Allows for Admin Approvals

Reviewed on 2020/11/16

Overall, our experience with Agorapulse has been extremely positive. We are no longer having to spend time every day posting to separate platforms, we are more easily able to get approvals on posts, and we've been able to easily target analytics to find the best days and times to post. We are very happy with our experience thus far.

Pros

Agorapulse is incredibly easy to use and has increased the productivity of our marketing team. It saves us hours of work, and we can plan campaigns easier than before we had the tool. In addition, Agorapulse is the only scheduling tool we found that has a post approvals calendar, which is essential for our team. Our administrators love the approvals calendar and love the platform and how easy it is to use. Integrating Agorapulse into our daily routine was seamless and we immediately noticed the improvements in our productivity, creativity, and ability to be more active across all platforms/channels.

Cons

There are only a couple of features our team feels could use some improvement. We frequently run into issues with the 5MB photo size restriction (across all platforms). We also wish it was easier to post a photo carousel from Agorapulse to Instagram without having to send a notification to a phone because we've had issues getting the feature to work, and we often have to schedule a separate post to Instagram and choose only one photo versus posting an entire carousel. However, considering the pros of this software and the increase in productivity we've seen since implementing it, these are small takeaways and not extremely difficult to work around when needed.

Sendible, SocialBee and Hootsuite

Reasons for Switching to Agorapulse

The primary feature that sold us on Agorapulse over other platforms was the approvals calendar. No other platform had an approvals process that was as seamless or accessible. We did consider Hootsuite for its integrating capabilities, as we will be implementing Microsoft Dynamics 365 very soon, but our Executive Team decided the admin features (i.e. the approvals calendar) were more important than a potential integration.

Response from Agorapulse

Hi Madison,

What a delight to read how efficient your content approval with our new Shared Calendars! Isn't a big timesaver?

As soon as Instagram's API lets third party directly publish carousels, we'll add it to our dashboard. Fingers crossed!

Kylie

Great for teams!

Reviewed on 2020/12/16

Overall, I'm very impressed with what AgoraPulse has to offer. It's a little more expensive than I wanted it to be, but it is worth it. I can't imagine going back to any other software.

Pros

I like that you can easily assign stuff in your inbox to team members. Sending the product for review is very helpful too. I also appreciate the fact that I get a notification as soon as something might be wrong and then again when it is fixed. With other software I've tried, you don't know something is wrong until a post doesn't go out.

Cons

I do wish there was a way to manage Google My Business through AgoraPulse. I heard that's coming, so hopefully in the future!

Sprout, Loomly and Sendible

Reasons for Choosing Agorapulse

I had 2 instagram accounts that wouldn't connect properly. Contact customer support, and they kept saying they were sending it on to the technical team. They were disconnected for 6 months! When I asked for a refund for the year I hadn't used, they said I must finish out my year. When that year was up, I immediately switched. It was just bad, bad, bad.

Reasons for Switching to Agorapulse

My team and I did a free trial to a few and ultimately decided on AgoraPulse because of the calendar view, ease of use, overall design (this is important to us), and the team-oriented communication features.

Response from Agorapulse

Thanks so much for your comments, Kylie!
We're very grateful for customers like you and hope you stick with us for years to come.

Tanisha

So far, so good

Reviewed on 2021/01/26

Overall I have had a good experience.

Overall I have had a good experience.

Pros

I like the abliltiy to plan ahead and repeat posts without having to recreate them everytime. I also like that my team can proof posts before we send them out.

Cons

I do not like that I have to jump through hoops to go back and make an edit in Facebook, and I hate that the reports are not included in the huge price that we already pay. Reports should not be an add on feature.

Reasons for Choosing Agorapulse

I wanted more planning options, and reports, but they cost extra and I was not told that in the beginning.

Reasons for Switching to Agorapulse

I thought I was gaining the ability to make weekly reports, since it is an add on, I am considering looking at alternatives at the end of our subscription for this year.

Response from Agorapulse

Hi Tanisha,
Thank you for your review!
Unlimited reports are included with every Agorapulse subscription. We did release a new add-on a few months back that allows you to build customized reports with data from multiple social profiles.
However, unlimited individual reports (and exports) are and will remain included with every plan.
We are currently working on new publishing options that will help you schedule (and edit) your content faster.
We hope that you'll like them!
Again, thank you so much for your comments!

• Industry: Public Relations & Communications

Expensive but solid functionality and support

Reviewed on 2021/04/02

Happy except for the price. Found them responsive for tech support, even respond to feature requests

Pros

1. The company is always improving the product and really worked hard to match the native platform functionalities and built in feature requests over time – eg Facebook tagging a few years back.
2. Had good additional functions like contest support and prize winner picker, which we used quite a bit.
3. Now they have monthly social media experiments which is awesome for real truths.

Cons

1. Plans are Expensive
2. Does not integrate Google My Business
3. Visualisations in reports are hard for clients to understand. This is a pretty common problem across different SMM saas anyway — the charts are ok to see trends, but to many clients straight-up numbers are the most comprehensible.
4. Did not have automated publishing to Instagram during the years we used Agorapulse so we had to pay for another app that did allow it and eventually stopped using Agorapulse for this reason. By the time they had this feature we were locked into an annual plan for that other app

Response from Agorapulse

Hi there,

Thank you for your review of Agorapulse! We want to let you know that you are heard and would love to be able to talk with you more about your review. Please feel free to reach out to me or our support so we can talk with you directly!

So happy to hear you appreciate us constantly improving Agorapulse! We strive to give you the BEST.

Talk with you soon,
Candace

Fanni

Growing with Agorapulse

Reviewed on 2021/12/06

We've moved from using 3 different social management tools (Later, Buffer and Facebook Business Manager) and we love the product because it's easy to use, fosters collaboration and has great, detailed reporting.

Pros

Agorapulse is really easy to use and it also has a wide range of features. As a marketing agency we manage a large number of profiles, and Agorpulse helps us keep track of our posts, engagement, messages and analytics all at once.

The reports are detailed and save us time by being downloadable as PDFs, instead of having to go into the social media app itself and compile data manually.

The shared calendar feature is amazing, we can get direct feedback from our clients and make changes as and when they request it.

It's easy to delegate tasks between team members as well.

Cons

Sometimes the assign feature does not work until I log out and in again.

The mobile app could use some serious improvement as it's hard to use and the most important features are hidden away/hard to find.

It would be great if Agorapulse could do detailed Reels reporting and I would love to schedule the first comment and hashtags as well (like you can in Later.com)

An agorapulse provided Link In Bio feature would be amazing.

Reasons for Choosing Agorapulse

It was hard to use 3 different products.

Buffer, Later and Meta for Business

Reasons for Switching to Agorapulse

More features over Sprout Social at a similar price point.

Response from Agorapulse

Hi Fanni,

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback and suggestions with us!
We are glad to hear about your experience with our tool and I'm excited to let you know that some of the features that you suggest are on the way ;-)
I'll share more details with you internally.

Cheers,
Samia

Great tool to manage social medias!

Reviewed on 2019/10/11

I use Agorapulse since a few years now in 2 different companies and I'm still satisfied and haven't find yet a tool meeting all my requirements. I use it mainly to plan and publish quicker publications and also for some keywords and notoriety monitoring.

Pros

I like the fact that it allows to manage pretty much all the main social networks on a single place. The planification features are great and save me a lot of time once fully mastered. I really like the fact that you can have create and manage "thematics slots" in order to have more than one basic queue by account to deploy more advanced strategies.

Cons

Pretty much nothing! It could maybe benefits more in depth KPIs for reporting as for some, you may still have to connect to your account directly. The things I dislike are caused by social networks policies, so Agorapulse has to follow. Maybe a followers management tools for Twitter (who started to follow you, following suggestions, accounts innactivity, ...) could be a nice addition to the existing features.

Reasons for Choosing Agorapulse

More features for the same price. Buffer doesn't provided the custom slots and as many planification options I need.

Reasons for Switching to Agorapulse

The features has no equivalent yet, price is just perfect for what it offers.

Response from Agorapulse

Thanks for the kind words -- so glad Agorapulse has helped you for these past few years! And aren't the thematic slots/queue categories super helpful?

Jackie

Great for Agencies

Reviewed on 2019/11/25

We've increased productivity and efficiency when checking social communities for clients — it's a product that promises to save you time and actually delivers on that promise.

Pros

I oversee a team of social media managers, so it's important that I can understand the current inbound load on all accounts at any time. Agorapulse does a fantastic job of keeping all threads in one place, and it makes temporary account coverage a breeze. Everyone loves that they can login, understand what they need to do, clear the inbox, and get back to their other tasks. It's far more user-friendly than other competitor products we've tried (Hootsuite, Clarabridge, SproutSocial and Socialbakers, to name a few).

Cons

The backend can be a bit clunky, and the tokens expire in batches for no reason sometimes. The name is also not the best...sounds like agoraphobia!

Reasons for Choosing Agorapulse

Poor ability to see all communities at once and quickly understand what needed to be addressed.

Price and ease of use.

Response from Agorapulse

Hi there Jackie,

You've described our goal of our inbox: See everything you need to, deal with it promptly, and get back to your other business tasks. I'm tickled pink that it's working so well for your agency.

Tokens expiring can be annoying. LinkedIn requires a refresh of the tokens. Could it be that you installed several LinkedIn pages or profiles at once? Perhaps that's why they hit all at once.

Thanks for sharing how our social media management tool is working for your agency. Here's to increased efficiency for your entire team!

• Industry: Higher Education

Great Start, Great Potential

Reviewed on 2020/03/09

Pros

The reports are nice. It's great that the analytics (and activity record) pulls in posts that were scheduled natively to platforms. The permissions feature is crucial to us as an organization managing over 200 social media accounts and their admins.

Customer service is out of this world. Questions submitted to chat are answered quickly. I was so impressed when I received a personalized screen-recording as a response during troubleshooting. I sent it to my superiors to show them how we could improve our own customer relations.

Cons

There NEEDS to be a way to create draft posts. At present, the software is ideal for companies that sell a product or produce evergreen content. However, for institutions that share mostly news, events and updates, the absence of drafts makes it difficult to schedule more than a week out.

Would love the option to make labels accessible across accounts/users so that the owner can create a filing system for the users.

The media restrictions need to be updated. Twitter and Instagram allow uploads of media with specs that Agorapulse will not allow scheduling to those platforms.

Sprout Social, CoSchedule Marketing Suite and Hootsuite

Reasons for Choosing Agorapulse

Agorapulse matched CoSchedule's functionality at a lower price.

Reasons for Switching to Agorapulse

Equal or greater abilities for a lower price.

Response from Agorapulse

Hi there,
Thanks so much for your detailed feedback! Has support shown you a workaround for the draft issue you mention? Our new shared calendar feature might also help you with not-yet-there scheduled posts. It sounds like you have a great relationship with support so do reach out to them.

Andrew

Great Product for the Price!

Reviewed on 2021/01/04

One of the most helpful and least intimidating platforms I've come across. One of the best scheduling and basic reporting tools you can find for the money. The customer service has been wonderful and our clients look forward to our reports every month. I was able to easily assist my colleague with getting started using their own login. The data is not as rich or in-depth as other platforms, but Agorapulse is perfect for smaller companies wanting a basic tool for scheduling posts and tracking basic "vanity" metrics.

Pros

The software was incredibly easy to use and organize. Also, any time I ever run into a problem, the customer service team responds quickly and with incredibly detailed and helpful responses. The Power Reports features makes it a breeze to get monthly reports over to my clients. Also, the scheduling tool is very intuitive.

Cons

I wish there was YouTube reporting as YouTube is a pretty important platform for many of my clients. Also, I wish it were easier to communicate through Instagram's direct messages on the platform.

Sprout and Quid

Reasons for Switching to Agorapulse

Above all, wanted a platform that delivered easy-to-understand monthly reports of key vanity metrics across multiple platforms in one, simple report for a reasonable price. Other tools were missing certain platforms, were too costly or too robust for what our small agency needed.

Response from Agorapulse

Hi Andrew,
We really appreciate the time you took to write such a detailed review!
Thank you so much!

Olivia
  • Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Time Saver Extraordinaire

Reviewed on 2019/09/04

Acquiring AgoraPulse has made social media management a legitimate subject for our board. Prior to its use, social media had been allowed to laspe on most platforms for months. We simply had no volunteers to consistently run the various accounts. Another was a lack of password consolidation.

AgoraPulse makes it possible to have volunteers create copy that needs to be approved, all without a high level of interaction or intrusion into the workday. It also means we don't have to change passwords on all of our accounts each time a volunteer leaves.

The "Listening" feature also provides a great deal of research to mold content creation and establish solid networking connections. Previously, social media was thought of in terms of efficiency rather than effectiveness. Overall, we are very satisfied.

Pros

Namaste. One of the biggest issues facing non-profit organizations concerns time management. Staff and volunteers are often swamped with administrative tasks or work on the ground, so social media falls through the cracks.

This was the case with our non-profit, Powering Potential. For us, AgoraPulse is a time saver. Managing our social media accounts through one easily accessible interface shifted the entire perception of why online publicity is viable. Before AgoraPulse, social media was seen mostly as a "black hole task" that absorbs time and money with no foreseeable benefit. Now social media can be handled in a fraction of the time and without the headaches.

Cons

This is likely a simple fix, but the login is wonky. There doesn't seem to be an option to stay logged in to avoid the program opening up two separate tabs - the original AgoraPulse screen with the robot icon at the bottom and the next tab that will contain the login box after you hit "Log in." You are always forced to close the first tab manually. I also prefer the desktop version to the phone app regarding ease of use. At times, the app froze on my phone screen.

Response from Agorapulse

Hi there Olivia,

I'm overjoyed to hear how using Agorapulse has improved your organization's outlook on social media management!

I hear what you're saying about the login. Let me look into it and get back to you if I get something concrete.

Thanks again. Namaste.
Lisa

• Industry: Higher Education

Great for Higher Ed

Reviewed on 2020/11/09

I don't have much negative to say! It's really a great, functional software and my team has not missed the features that we paid more for with another product (besides the reporting add-on).

Pros

Agorapulse's scheduling functions and ways to monitor are seamless. I love that you can automatically "hide" posts that use derogatory keywords. It makes my life much easier! I haven't used it yet, but being able to do scheduling in bulk is a great feature.

Cons

I don't understand why Agorapulse would add a reporting feature at an expensive, additional cost. You should be able to pull a comprehensive group report without paying more money.

If I schedule a post at one time for Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn, I would like for that to stay grouped. Currently, you have to go back in and edit each post individually.

eClincher

Cost savings

overall a better product

Response from Agorapulse

Hi there,

It's always a good day when I read that someone is using our Inbox Assistant to automatically moderate incoming conversations. So glad it's made your life easier.