AgoraPulse

Easy-to-use social media management for teams and agencies

Kylie J.
  • Industry: Packaging & Containers

Great agency resource

Reviewed on 2021/01/04

The support team is amazing and responsive, overall the system is reliable.

Pros

Agora pulse allows our team to efficiently manage multiple social media accounts for our business and our clients.

Cons

There are some functions that could be improved or added, but I know they are on the roadmap to be implemented. Such as scheduling stories. Also, I love the custom reports feature, but find the costs to be high to justify the use.

Response from Agorapulse

Hi Kylie,
Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we're on the right track!
Thank you.

Stephen O.
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

A Breath of Fresh Air

Reviewed on 2020/11/16

Pros

There is so much I love about this software. From scheduling to cropping posts in the app to prepare for posting has been such a pleasure. I love the ability to edit copy for each platform and the ability to save my hashtag groupings. The analytics are also absolutely incredible!

Cons

There is not much I don't like, I came over from Buffer and this software has been excellent. The only cons I find are with the Instagram API which is out of your control.

Response from Agorapulse

Hello Stephen,

Thanks so much of sharing your story of coming over from Buffer! I'm so glad you're seeing great value in our engagement, publishing, and reporting features.

Here's hoping that Instagram API gets friendlier with third party tools!

Great for Higher Ed

Reviewed on 2020/11/09

I don't have much negative to say! It's really a great, functional software and my team has not missed the features that we paid more for with another product (besides the reporting add-on).

Pros

Agorapulse's scheduling functions and ways to monitor are seamless. I love that you can automatically "hide" posts that use derogatory keywords. It makes my life much easier! I haven't used it yet, but being able to do scheduling in bulk is a great feature.

Cons

I don't understand why Agorapulse would add a reporting feature at an expensive, additional cost. You should be able to pull a comprehensive group report without paying more money.

If I schedule a post at one time for Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn, I would like for that to stay grouped. Currently, you have to go back in and edit each post individually.

Response from Agorapulse

Hi there,

It's always a good day when I read that someone is using our Inbox Assistant to automatically moderate incoming conversations. So glad it's made your life easier.

Michael N.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Very user-friendly and efficient to use with some minor weaknesses

Reviewed on 2020/10/26

Simple setup, very easy and efficient to use, even for non-digital-affine people, many easy-to-use functions and many channels are supported. All in all, it makes working in a company with many pages and many users much easier. The calendar overview of scheduled posts is also very useful, you can easily move posts by drag and drop.
Only the display of comments under ad-posts is missing. And great would be a built-in advertising option (i.e. automatic boosting or similar). But new functions are constantly added.

Pros

We looked at many tools for social media management. The price-performance ratio was by far the best at Agorapulse (even if the name is a bit bulky to pronounce ;-)
The tool supports multiple channels, has an efficient and easy user rights management, has extensive and very easy to use approval processes or processes to assign messages and comments to other users. The built-in translation function is ideal because we work internationally and this makes the work much easier.
Another advantage is that you can schedule Instagram Stories, which has proven to be complicated in the past and with other tools.
The tool itself is self-explanatory, a long training is not necessary. The reports are useful and complement the information from Facebook Insights very well. In addition, you get Instagram reportings, which you miss with Instagram itself.
All in all, I can recommend the tool because of its ease of use, the variety of functions and the good price-performance ratio.

Cons

The tool has some weaknesses, e.g. it does not support all features of the different platforms, such as Facebook carousels. In these cases the use the platforms themselves is necessary.
And what is also missing is that comments on Facebook/Instagram ads are displayed. Agorapulse only shows comments on organic posts.

Response from Agorapulse

Hello Michael,

It's super to hear how our tool's onboarding, inbox, and reporting options have worked for your worldwide team. Our inbox captures ad comments on Facebook and Instagram so continue to reach out to our support team for more information.

Alissa S.

Great Software for Boutique Agencies – Could Be Better

Reviewed on 2020/09/28

My overall experience with Agorapulse is mixed but leans more positive. I spent *a lot* of time reviewing and comparing all scheduling software, and for the purposes of an agency, it offers the most functionality for the cost (though still quite the investment for a small company). The customer support has been great from the very beginning and I put huge value on that. I will most likely continue with Agorapulse beyond my first year, but the cons listed above do give me pause. Hoping the support team has listened to everyone's requests for first comment hashtags and the ability to rearrange photos.

Pros

As an agency, Agorapulse really does make it easy to organize clients by channel and work efficiently with team members. Scheduling articles for LinkedIn and Facebook is mostly seamless and straightforward. I love the review functionality, which makes it incredibly simple to share posts between team members for review and approval. The reporting and listening features seem fantastic and it's on our list to spend more time utilizing those functions. Customer support is excellent and the team is very responsive in live chat, email, and the Facebook members group.

Cons

There are several quirks with Agorapulse that prevent me from completely loving the software. As an agency that specializes in real estate and works with a lot of photos, the inability to rearrange photos once uploaded for a post is a huge time suck for us. We do often have difficulty tagging users within posts and adding locations. The Instagram functionality is also missing a few key features, including a visual grid planner and first comment hashtag scheduler. These two functions force me to pay for a secondary software for managing Instagram, which is a large additional expense.

Response from Agorapulse

Hi Alissa,

Thank you so much for your review. I'm glad to hear that our social media management tool has streamlined things for your busy agency.

Our publishing product team is hard at work at the three Instagram-friendly features you mention. I see that you were already on the notification list for the grid, but I added you to the lists for the first comment and rearrange photo features. You'll be notified once they are released.

Thanks for seeing the value in our tool, Alissa. We working on making the tool irresistible for you.

• Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Great Start, Great Potential

Reviewed on 2020/03/09

Pros

The reports are nice. It's great that the analytics (and activity record) pulls in posts that were scheduled natively to platforms. The permissions feature is crucial to us as an organization managing over 200 social media accounts and their admins.

Customer service is out of this world. Questions submitted to chat are answered quickly. I was so impressed when I received a personalized screen-recording as a response during troubleshooting. I sent it to my superiors to show them how we could improve our own customer relations.

Cons

There NEEDS to be a way to create draft posts. At present, the software is ideal for companies that sell a product or produce evergreen content. However, for institutions that share mostly news, events and updates, the absence of drafts makes it difficult to schedule more than a week out.

Would love the option to make labels accessible across accounts/users so that the owner can create a filing system for the users.

The media restrictions need to be updated. Twitter and Instagram allow uploads of media with specs that Agorapulse will not allow scheduling to those platforms.

Response from Agorapulse

Hi there,
Thanks so much for your detailed feedback! Has support shown you a workaround for the draft issue you mention? Our new shared calendar feature might also help you with not-yet-there scheduled posts. It sounds like you have a great relationship with support so do reach out to them.

Cassidy H.
  • Industry: Online Media

Easy Social Publishing Tool for Media Company

Reviewed on 2019/12/16

Working with Agorapulse has been great. We have over 60+ social profiles we manage, and using Agora has made managing all of them a lot easier.

Pros

Very easy and user friendly experience for managing multiple social platforms. Also great customer service -- very responsive in real time when a problem occurs that needs a solution.

Cons

There are some minor details - like being able to bulk upload links without having to us a CSV, or being able to send something to the top of the queue without having to scroll all the way up - that would be nice to have that aren't in the software now.

Response from AgoraPulse

I'm so glad our dashboard and customer support are helping your agency manage all those social profiles! Here's to a great year for Wide Open Media!

Matt M.
  • Industry: Packaging & Containers

AgoraPulse solves two critical problems that others struggle with...

Reviewed on 2019/12/10

In general, as a business owner, I deal with a lot of different user interfaces and productivity platforms on a daily basis, AgoraPulse included. That said, AgoraPulse is simply my favorite tool in terms of user friendliness and overall experience. I don’t really know how they pulled it off, but AgoraPulse turned a challenging task into a simple and intuitive experience...this is their strength, and that is a good strength to have in any user-centric industry. I am a big fan!

Pros

ArogaPulse helps me in two key ways that other social media management platforms can’t match: 1) The interface is intuitively easy to navigate; therefore saving time and minimizing the potential for user error in content management and creation...all accomplished by a very clever and intuitive workflow interface that very intentionally does not overwhelm the user, which is a huge challenge with a feature rich platform such as AgoraPulse. 2) The amazing customer support is second to none...not just in promptness, but in knowledge and tone, I am impressed with the support I get each and every time (it doesn’t even feel like support, it feels like a helpful conversation).

Cons

Honestly, I can’t really think of any negatives. It has been a pleasurable journey from the beginning. As a business owner, I am very impressed and the quality of the experience is a big priority in my approach both professionally and personally.

Response from AgoraPulse

Thanks, Matt! So glad our dashboard and customer support (or "helpful conversation team") are making your life at JUSTHANKS easier.

Dustyn B.

A Marketing Agency's Best Friend

Reviewed on 2019/11/25

It's a marketers best friend! We can't imagine managing all of this social content with another third party app.

Pros

I love the ease of use and the ability to design content out weeks in advance. The listening tool is helping our team connect with users and the approval system makes it easy to manage my employee's work on a daily basis.

Cons

That I have to purchase more after 32. We are always looking to expand and add more social profiles to the calendars, I fear one day our organization will outgrow AgoraPulse, which is not ideal because we have all grown to love it.

Response from AgoraPulse

Hi Dustyn,

My favorite quote of the day: "A Marketing Agency's Best Friend." Thank you. We work hard to make sure that agencies have what they need to be efficient and prove ROI.

We are growing too! As such, we'll continue to offer opportunities for your agency to scale with us.

Thanks again for sharing your experience here with GetApp.

Max B.

A Strong Contender

Reviewed on 2019/10/29

I am happy overall with the product as I mentioned with the lack of some features it is not ideal. It would be perfect if everything we needed was satisfied by 1 platform, but that doesn't appear to be the case right now. We will most likely continue to use Agorapulse as part of our social media tech stack for the foreseeable future

Pros

The thing I like most about AgoraPulse is that their team is incredibly responsive to support questions. From a feature perspective, as a community management tool, I feel that they are the best tool o the market for social media community management.

Cons

Some publishing features are lacking, for example, the ability to choose thumbnails when posting a video to any of the supported social media platforms. The lack of story publishing for Instagram is also another feature that is missing from AgoraPulse. The lack of these Conversion focussed Marketing features forces us to use other social media management platforms for publishing content.

Response from AgoraPulse

Hi there Max,

I'm thrilled to hear how much you love our support team and community management functions!

We support scheduling to Instagram Stories -- feel free to reach out to someone on the support team for details.

Jennifer M.
  • Industry: Government Relations
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

AgoraPulse is my all-time, full-functionality social media tool

Reviewed on 2019/07/29

Pros

I love how easy AgoraPulse is to use; we have members in our department who are occasionally tasked with leveraging AgoraPulse, and they can jump in with minimal training! I love the categorization of tools, how quickly the customer service team responds and helps, and the way updates are initiated and tracked! This tool stays on top of SMM trends and needs.

Cons

There is nothing that I like the least about this software.

Response from AgoraPulse

Hi Jennifer,

I'm tickled pink with how much you and your team are enjoying Agorapulse. We aim to make social media management easy -- from our onboarding, to the navigation of the tool, to our support team -- and it sounds like you've made great use of all three assets!

To you social media success,

• Used Daily for Free Trial

Love Agorapulse!

Reviewed on 2019/09/13

So far it has been amazing. I cannot say enough about the outstanding customer support!

Pros

I love the ease of use of the platform, the robust features that it offers and the amazing customer support. It's in-depth reporting is a valuable asset, and compared to other platforms it is certainly an affordable solution.

Cons

No issues here. The only minor thing I came across is that the emoticon feature appears to be lacking and often does not have the emoji I am looking for.

Javier L.

THE BEST SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE IN THE MARKET

Reviewed on 2020/01/04

I love the tecnical support available, with knowledgeable technical staff.

Pros

I totally dig AGORAPULSE, the software is very user-friendly and visually appealing. AGORAPULSE includes all the functions that we require in our social media marketing company, Publicaciones, messages, reports, and much more.

Cons

I have not yet found somethign I do not like about AGORAPULSE.

Response from AgoraPulse

Mil gracias, Javier! I'm so glad your agency is having a great experience with Agorapulse. If there's anything else we can do for you, please let us know.

Lisa at Agorapulse

Positive experience so far!

Reviewed on 2020/03/23

Pros

I like that all social media touches this software. My team used to use two different tools, one for posting and another for replying to comments. It's great to have everything in one place.

Cons

I would like to have more sophisticated tools to see how our Instagram feeds look while prepping posts on the scheduling tool. I would also like the ability to review reporting based on how we tag comments.

Response from Agorapulse

Hi there,

Definitely reach out to our support team with your wish to have an Instagram Grid view. They'll add your name to our feature request list.

Elliot B.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

This is the social management tool for 2021 !!

Reviewed on 2020/12/22

So far we have loved using Agora Pulse and haver recommended it to other colleagues around the globe. Out of all of the others out there doing similar, we have found this to be the best and will are set to use it even more in the new year. With new clients coming on board that we will be helping as part ofd their design collective and management of the back end of the business.

Pros

We love the integration to all fo the Socials and, ease of setting up the various formats and changes needed when posting and scheduling out across multiple profiles and platforms. Massively user friendly, even when creating posts ready for clients or others to review and approve before going out.

Cons

Wish the reporting was easier to produce, however that could be that we just need to retrain after using it for a while!?!

Response from Agorapulse

Hi Elliot,
Thank you for leaving such a nice review! We are glad that you and your team loved our platform, our staff will be pleased to hear this!

Great to hit the ground running and see results very quickly

Reviewed on 2019/09/21

Previously our socials were largely inactive with sporadic human posts and webhooks when a new blog was posted. This has enabled us to start posting more, see results in slowly increasing interaction, and has made keeping track of our social media easier and less of an effort.

Pros

I liked how easy it was to start using AgoraPulse, and that the UI was intuitive. I am still learning how to use the platform most effectively, but I was able to hit the ground running and start scheduling posts on multiple accounts very quickly after creating the account. I didn't even wait for the free trial to expire before opting to purchase!

Cons

(Caveat: still learning the tool) I think the Categories section could be more easily accessible from the sidebar, and it would be great if there was an option to create Category posts across multiple channels, the same way I am able to when I publish one post at a time. If I want to bulk load a certain Category that will post on both Twitter and LinkedIn at the same time & day, it seems that I have no option but to double the work and bulk upload the same URLs twice.
Perhaps this is an option for a higher subscription tier, but as the only user of this tool at my startup, I wouldn't be able to justify the cost of paying more monthly.
I am also finding that Inbox for LinkedIn is always empty even though there is activity happening there, but perhaps that is user error or I just need to do more reading in the Help section.

Jae W.
  • Industry: Government Relations

Six plus months of use

Reviewed on 2020/12/11

Overall, I chose Agorapulse because of its scheduling and social listening features. The cost of the software is about the middle of the road but I feel like the features included for the cost make it seem like you're getting premium software for a great price.

Pros

I like the option to follow social conversations but I sometimes find this part of the software a little challenging to use. I've been using it for a little over six months and I'm sure there are features that I've yet to use to the full capacity.

Cons

Some of the integrations aren't as seamless as I'd prefer them to be.

Response from Agorapulse

Hi Jae,
We'd just like to thank you for taking the time to write this review.

Emma P.

Agorapulse Review

Reviewed on 2019/10/29

Pros

What I enjoy about Agorapulse is the organization it gives me when scheduling posts for the month/week. My favorite feature is the automatic publishing for Facebook and how easy it is to post for Instagram. The convenience of saving hashtags for different categories is also a plus. Being able to respond to comments and messages through the inbox tab, has indeed helped in making sure I don't miss any important messages from clients.

Cons

There's nothing I strongly dislike about Agorapulse, I would just say there have been some bug issues, but the company is pretty quick in responding to any delays or concerns.

Response from AgoraPulse

Hi Emma,

I'm sooooo glad that Agorapulse is helping you with your publishing and incoming conversations! Isn't the saved hashtags feature a total timesaver? It helps me when I'm in a hashtag fog for sure.

Simon H.
  • Industry: Music

Happy Social Scheduler

Reviewed on 2020/11/12

Fantastic. I switched from Hootsuite and don't regret it at all. I spent quite a fair amount of time researching this and it's lived up to my expectations.

Pros

Very easy to use. The metrics and reporting is top notch.

Cons

Instagram 'Post Now' feature sometimes fails or is delayed. I can't completely fault Agorapulse for this however as I'm sure there may be API issues on Instagrams side.

Brian B.

A must have for Social Media management

Reviewed on 2020/12/31

Overall this has been a valuable tool for me and my business and I would recommend it to anyone.

Pros

This program was easy to implement and understand from the get-go. It makes posting to several platforms easy and fast. The duplicate post feature is great for not having to re-create a post to be used on different channels when you just need to add a couple of minor adjustments for different audiences.

Cons

The certificates or whatever they are called would expire for no reason or come disconnected from the channel but it was usually an easy fix if I was near a computer.

Response from Agorapulse

Thank you so much for leaving a review, Brian!
I am sorry that you've experienced some issues with your tokens. I will reach out to you internally to make sure that we can prevent this from happening again.
Thanks!
Samia

Frank K.

Makes My Life Easier

Reviewed on 2020/05/06

This tool has made my life easier and has opened up a world of tools and functionality that allow me to service my clients in a better, more effective, way.

Pros

LABELS!
Groups
Reporting
Free tools

Cons

I don't have any major complaints. The new tools, like the image editor, are great — could use a little more functionality (like basic lighting and contrast adjustments) but not that big of a deal.

Response from Agorapulse

Hi Frank,

Yay! So glad you love our features (labels, new tools, easy dashboard) as well as our round-the-clock customer support. If there's anything else we can do to make your agency's social media management easier, let us know.

Emma E.

Makes it easier, but sometimes frustrating

Reviewed on 2021/01/21

This brings most of my social management into one place. There are a few gaps, but I've always been offered work-arounds by the support team, and very promptly. The pre-sales experience was excellent too... as I run an agency, I was given time to test it out for different client scenarios.

Pros

I love the fact that most of what I need to do on social is there, in one place - I can create queues for evergreen content, and schedule in advance, and actively listen and respond. The customer service is exemplary, and the Academy has been really useful in rapidly getting up to speed, in order to make the most of the software.

Cons

I'd like to be able to bulk post to multiple social accounts, allocating to their correct category as I go. It would also be great to be able to allocate a start date for queued posts, as well as an expiry date. I find it frustrating when I can't tag a person on a company LinkedIn posting for example - be great to sort that out!

Response from Agorapulse

Hi Alison,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review.
Unfortunately, we're not able to tag individuals (it's against Linkedin's TOS) only company pages for Linkedin.
If anything changes, we will let you know.

Jeanette M.
  • Industry: Online Media

Powerful tool for managing multiple accounts, publishing custom content

Reviewed on 2020/01/16

AgoraPulse simplifies the process of posting to multiple platforms while allowing for the customization that is needed for a truly effective strategy. Easy to use and quick to check/assign/respond to engagement.

Pros

I've used a number of tools like this, including Sprout Social, Edgar, and Hootsuite. AgoraPulse has been the best combo of value/tools for my organization.

PROS:
Publishing tools: allows tailoring for each platform; draft content for review by team members; repeating or one-time only content
Review tools: quick and easy review/assign/respond to engagement
Listening tools: easy to watch for mentions on other platforms
Can monitor and publish on laptop OR very robust app

Really incredible customer service . Very responsive for all members of my team.

Cons

Not very many cons!

Wish list for agorapulse:
tracking likes/shares on individual posts
posting to FB events
more hashtag tracking - wishing I didn't need another tool for the hashtag tracking I need

Response from AgoraPulse

Hi Jeanette,

Thanks so much for the Agoralove! I'm thrilled to hear how well our publishing and inbox features are working for you, esp. after trying many of the big tools out there!

The best platform for monitoring Dark Post comments

Reviewed on 2020/06/08

Our overall experience with Agorapulse is very positive. We currently aren't optimising all of its features and solely use it for Dark Post comments. Every time we have a query, the team are extremely helpful with finding a solution or providing additional information.

Pros

The ability to pull in all of our Facebook Ad comments across 4 different accounts made us chose this platform. By being able to label, hide, and set up inbox assistant rules, we have been able to maximise the qualitative data from our customers and potential buyers. Prior to Agorapulse, we spent hours sifting through all of our Dark Posts to find comments, this platform has made an infinitely more efficient at this part of our Customer Experience.

Cons

The ability to respond with GIFs within the platform would be very useful. It would be beneficial to us to be able to bring in Dynamic Creative ads. However our biggest suggestion for recording data, would be a feature that allowed to search for keywords and bring up any comments, messages or posts that contain these words.

Response from Agorapulse

So glad our tool is working well for your dark post comments! And having a search function for our inbox has been talked about a lot these days ... I'm sure it will be on our roadmap soon.

Lindsey R.

St. Ambrose University Benefits Greatly from Agorapulse

Reviewed on 2020/11/19

The overall experience has been very positive. Agorapulse has made a huge positive difference in my social media strategy. I would say the best part is having the mobile app and one consolidated inbox. I don't have to get stressed or anxious during my off-hours by checking each social media page, all I have to do is take a quick glance at my AgoraPulse app and see what's happening. It's given me a lot of peace of mind.

Pros

Ease of use, accessibility, mobile app

Cons

Inability to upload photos larger than 5MB and the unnecessary difficulty of adding search terms to listening

Response from Agorapulse

I love hearing how you can keep tabs on your university's social media conversations wherever you go, Lindsey. Look for even more functionality in our inbox in 2021!