dozeo Reviews

dozeo

Online meetings finally made awesome!

4.7/5 (3 reviews)
A dozeo lover

Really cool tool for remote teams! And most everybody else with a laptop!

Reviewed on 2013/11/25
Review Source

To me the future of ‚skyping‘ and webex

I have been using this tool since early June this year and am a convert ever since. No more sky ping - or rather time spent waiting around for updates to install. And also: no more webex.

I am in the creative industries, where collaboration - and, more so, inspired collaboration is key. Webex to me instantly kills any bout of creativity. It’s like being stuck in the 90s. And nobody likes to ne stuck in the 90ties. Especially not me.

Anyway, returning to the solution of this particular pet peeve of mine: dozeo.

Cool, sleek and modern. Professional for client and b2b interaction. Only positive feedback so far.

Like the recent changes they’ve been rolling out. I am still waiting on some additional features though, like the ability to dial-in to conferences and access to video footage after the meeting - in order to give it 5 stars - but it definitely is the best thing on the market in terms of video conferencing.

Pros

no time waiting for anything to download
one click into the meeting
easy to set up recurring meetings, like dailies, complete with reminders
innovation made with german precision
Skype may be banned in some countries - this isn't

Cons

you have to pay

sometimes they test some innovative beta feature - but they ask you first & it’s since to constantly feel like you’re on the forefront of technology

Ir experten

The new way of video conferencing

Reviewed on 2013/06/07
Review Source

We use Dozeo for internal communication. Its a great tool to share documents and analyse them together at the same time. It seems that you sit on the same table with the people. Sometimes more than 1 person has to look over the construction plan of our customers but we are not all located in the same office. Dozeo helps us with that problem. I just can recommend the tool.

www.infrarotheizung-experten.de

Pros

- Easy to use
- Fluent connection
- great designed surface
- perfect for analyzing documents together

any by the way its the cheapest solution for us which I know

Cons

- Some futures need to be activated but the support told me they work on them.
Looking forward to that.

Nathaniel hansen

Dozeo rocks!

Reviewed on 2013/06/06
Review Source

Dozeo truly provides a versatile and fast way to connect with others within a browser window. Every Dozeo meeting I've been on has run smoothly and worked very well. The difference between this and Skype is that I can quickly click on a link in an email and be in a video conference instantly.

Pros

- fast
- clear video
- cool extra features like screen sharing and file sharing
- unique ways to configure leadership and participation

Cons

- needs a slight tweak to the screen sharing part