ProProfs Project

Divya S.
Industry: Computer Software

Effortless Client Billing

Reviewed on 2020/12/09

I didn’t have to struggle at all with this tool. It made project management, collaboration, and most importantly, client billing so seamless and fuss-free. I would strongly recommend this tool to all those who are looking for an all-in-one project management solution.

Pros

It has got all the regular features of a project management tool, but what really piqued my interest was its client billing feature. It has an automated invoicing system that makes client billing a hassle-free process. The best part is that these bills can be customized, so you can give them a look and feel you want.

Cons

It doesn’t have the Kanban feature. This is the only feature the tool lacks. But otherwise, if you consider other aspects - the tool is great.

Steven L.
Industry: Financial Services

Awesome PM application

Used Daily for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2020/07/16

I have got a delightful experience with ProProfs Project thanks to its outstanding features, budget-friendly pricing, and user-friendly mobile apps.

Pros

Simplicity is what I like most about ProProfs Project. It has amazing features like Gantt charts, Powerful reporting, File sharing, Email notifications, etc. I also love its mobile apps for offering ease of accessibility.

Cons

I am impressed with this tool, but lagging issues sometimes annoy me.

The bigger boat

Excellent project management system for agenices

Reviewed on 2014/02/14

We're a small digital marketing agency and we've used Project Bubble for over a year now. Before that we had load of demos and used various systems, like basecamp, etc. We found that most either looked bad, were difficult to use, or over complicated and the better ones charged a lot.

Project Bubble is reasonably priced, looks great and it gives you the flexibility to be as detailed or light on project management as you want. We use it for all our projects, but it's especially useful for retainer clients who have a set amount of hours per month. The end of the month timesheet reports for clients is perfect for us. It's also useful for quote feedback, we can see how long certain projects take quickly, so we know if they are profitable or we need to re-visit the pricing.

PB constantly bring updates out that improve user experience and always listen to suggestions. We've not looked back since starting with PB and would recommend it to any team wanting an online project management solution - especially if they want to track time.

Pros

Time tracking for users and projects, time logged Vs quote overview, team and user task ownership, file sharing, production schedule planning via the calendar.

Cons

Project management only, so no CRM for managing prospects and leads (but we just use something else for that!)

Cecia G.
Industry: Automotive
Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Providing Project Deliverables Has Become Easy With ProProfs

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2018/09/18

Pros

My team like how the files related to one project gets managed within the same tasks easily. They don’t have to search hard in their emails to get the updated files to move ahead with their development projects. However, I like how all tasks and even projects can be viewed from a single dashboard. Makes a lot easier for me to track the progress of all the ongoing projects.

Cons

What I like the least is the unavailability of features such as Gantt Chart and Kanban view. Such features complete a project management software. So I would request the team to work on getting these two features onboard.

Response from ProProfs

Thank you for sharing your review for ProProfs Project.

Anthony K.
Industry: Construction
Company size: Self Employed

An excellent and key piece of software within my workflow

Reviewed on 2015/08/03

I've been using Project Bubble since 2009 and it's been an incredibly important part of my business workflow. It covers multiple facets of what I need to run the administrative side of my work, from a simple CRM system, keeping my clients up to date, producing estimates for new work and converting those estimates into invoices which are automatically emailed off to clients and also allows those clients to pay via paypal directly from the invoice email.

From first to last point of the sequence, Project Bubble makes it easy.

Pros

Fast, easy to use and my clients comment on how easy it works from their end.

Cons

the iPhone app could do with a bit more work, but I believe the team are working on this already.

Response from ProProfs

Thank you for sharing your review.

Gurdeep S.

Fantastic - Recommended

Reviewed on 2014/06/21

We tried out various project management tools over the past few years including open source software which we ran on our own servers, but these proved to require too much of our time to maintain as well as the headache of maintaining our own server. We then looked at web apps that could work for us and selected Project Bubble and we haven't looked back since, highly recommended.

The support has also been fantastic, you can rely on Stu & his team to get back to you ASAP regarding any queries.

We highly recommend Project Bubble.

Pros

Nice simple interface
Easy to manage tasks for teams and developers
Time tracking on tasks and projects
Easy to track comments and progress on tasks
Task, projects and resource reporting
Fantastic support

Cons

No mobile app

Response from Project Bubble LLC

There are mobile apps for iPhone and Android, as of early 2015.

Industry: Design

Fantastic Website

Reviewed on 2015/07/20

I absolutely live by Project Bubble. I love the simplicity of this project management system. It is very user friendly, and help is always moments away when I have questions. Our company has been able to really stay organized and on top of the daily schedules because of Project Bubble. I recommend this to every startup, but really anyone who needs a highly organized project management system.

Pros

Very user friendly. Calendar system of organization. Really, I like everything about Project Bubble.

Cons

No cons at the moment. Very satisfied customer!

Russ C.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

Great project management and invoicing

Reviewed on 2015/07/24

Easy to use yet sophisticated features. I couldn't imagine using anything else for project management and invoicing.

Pros

Simple interface
Quick to learn
All the features I need and then some

Industry: Information Technology & Services

All you need, with the best usability

Reviewed on 2015/07/30

I found this system after trying almost all there is on the market. And im still impressed on how easy it is to use, and still how many functions it has.

Pros

Easy to use, it has the functions you need.

Cons

Reporting module needs more attention.

Response from ProProfs

Thank you for sharing your review.

Christopher

Great Value For Small Teams & Template driven processes

Reviewed on 2014/02/14

We've been with Project Bubble for about 1 year. Support is "REAL" and supper helpful. If you have a small team and you do a lot of the same type of projects over and over again, there templates save hours of time when a new client needs to be added.

Pros

Great support. Great Price. Simpler to use than most PM software and more organized than Basecamp.

Cons

Just wish you could easily get from a client list to the projects under the client on the same page.

Patty V.

Carolyn R.
Industry: Public Relations & Communications

Industry: Broadcast Media

Increase my productivity

Reviewed on 2015/07/20

Even if I am using the free account I can organise my task with features that needs in development.

Jim R.
Industry: Graphic Design

Project management at a glance

Reviewed on 2015/07/20

This software has been the easiest to use and implement with my staff. The support is good. I would reccomend it.

Company size: Self Employed

Project Management has found its new standard of excellence

Reviewed on 2018/09/10

Pros

ProProfs has made the project management within my team more efficient, and it has made it easy to make updates to timelines and goals.

Cons

The main page can sometimes be confusing if you do not know where you need to go to access the proper project information.

Response from ProProfs

Thank you for sharing your review for ProProfs Project.

Industry: Computer Software

A good tool for planning

Reviewed on 2014/06/09

ProjectBubble is a good for planning - I've been using it to plan our marketing efforts. Its simple interface has made it very easy to use.

Industry: Education Management

Project Bubble makes planning incredibly easy

Reviewed on 2014/06/10

Our team is benefiting in phenomenal ways from being able to use such an easy and sophisticated tool in Project Bubble.

Melissa F.
Industry: Graphic Design

Miguel a. G.

Projects Done Right!

Reviewed on 2015/07/26

Prior to employing the use of Project Bubble to track all of my website projects, I reviewed, download and tested close to a dozen other comparable project management tools. Although my heart was set on a scrum-like tool, Project Bubble was the clear winner due to its functionality and value. Furthermore, it was simple enough for my clients to access and keep track of their status, without having to explain or train them in the process of an Agile-based process, which most are not familiar with. And because most of my projects were extremely short, Project Bubble offered the best user experience of all other tools I tried.

Project Bubble is simple, while packing a great amount of functionality and value. It is a very powerful collaborative tool as well. Everything from tracking high level features and functions in my projects to tasking, sub-tasks, comments and file attachments... Project Bubble has it all.

While many are now starting to actively seek applications designed around Agile methodologies like the popular Scrum and Kanban processes, I still recommend Project Bubble, despite its lack of Agile support. As a certified Scrum Master and Scrum Product Owner, as well as an avid Scrum enthusiast, I am still able to actively fulfill the delivery of projects using Project Bubble. I believe it is one application worth looking into as an affordable, highly functional, project management tool.

Pros

Project Bubble is very intuitive and simple to use. It provides an exceptional collaboration platform for communicating with clients. Provides project status at a glance. Its reminder features are great for keeping projects on track.

Cons

Prior to this review I had but one con. But since the introduction of their accompanying mobile app, which I had so desired for a while, I do not have a single con I can report about the application.

Natasha A.

Rothko Brand Partners

Reviewed on 2019/05/27

We've had the product for many years, it's part of the business.

Pros

It manages our cost estimates which is a vital component in our business.

Cons

It changes often. Also there are some limitations

Response from ProProfs

Thank you for sharing your review.

Likelihood to recommend: 5.0/10

Ekaterina M.

Comprehensive and insightful reports

Reviewed on 2020/12/22

Till now, the experience has been wonderful. We used it to manage our projects across departments - sales, marketing, and product. It has got a powerful bunch of features that work together to give our teams a smooth experience.

Pros

The tool has got a great reporting system. It captures all activities from time spent on tasks and project status to pending tasks and financial summaries. Using this data, it delivers presentation-ready reports where insights are shown in the form of graphs and charts. This makes it extremely easy to analyze projects, identify gaps, and take the right actions on time.

Cons

It has been just three months since we started using this tool. I feel it is too early to comment on this.

Dmitry N.

Marvelous PM application for freelancers

Reviewed on 2020/07/27
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

It’s been over 4 months since I started working remotely, thanks to the COVID-19 outbreak. And I must say ProProfs Project can make the life of remote teams easier. I’ve noticed that this tool helps in task management, collaboration, file sharing, and communication. It has met my needs, so I am happy with this tool.

My reasons for choosing ProProfs Project are, ‘Simple interface,’ ‘Powerful features,’ ‘Mobile apps,’ ‘24/7 customer support,’ and ‘Economical pricing’.

Pros

This tool is simple to use and comes with a plethora of features. Customer support is available round-the-clock on channels like telephone, email, live chat, etc. Mobile apps are also user friendly and make it easier to keep track of projects.

Cons

I’ve faced lagging issues at times, so that could be improved.

Isman R.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

Please Always Improve The Feature..

Reviewed on 2015/08/06

Project Bubble is a good tools for project management, but i hope many feature on this tools like gantt chart, preview mode for image ( current function if i clicked on the image it will be download ) and etc, basically the feature create for help users managing the project..

Response from ProProfs

Thank you for sharing your review.

Alicia L.

Love everything about it

Reviewed on 2015/09/23

I'm a Graphic Designer and I went online and searched through dozens of project management softwares (not an exaggeration!)

I was looking for certain key features: A project management software that had client access, ability to comment, invoicing and tracking expenses. On top of that, the software had to be easy to use and a nice interface - because, hey, I'm a designer and I like things looking pretty! This one really stood out to me, so I created a trial. I had questions for the product team as well and they got back to me within the day, most times within the hour!

I kid you not, within the first few days my clients were telling me how awesome this system was. Mind you, we were doing all our communications by email before, so this was a huge step up.

The features that I love about this project is:

- EASY TO USE - Easy to use and nice interface
- MY LOGO - I can customize the system with my own logo
- SHARING IMAGES - I can upload images and mockups and my clients can upload any images they would like to share as well
- COMMENTING - Ability to have conversations/comments back and forth to each other and get notifications by email, when they have posted on a project
- PROGRESS PERCENTAGE - Anywhere from 1 - 100%, I can specify how far we are along in the project by setting a percentage to each project
- PROJECT STATUS - By specifying each project with a colour of green, yellow or red, I can easily indicate which ones I am waiting back on from the client and which ones I need to work on

There are more features I can't all list here without writing a story. Really impressed and I plan on sticking with Project Bubble for a long time to come.

Response from ProProfs

Thank you for sharing your review.

Robert M.
Industry: Hospital & Health Care

Stellar Product

Reviewed on 2015/07/27

From day one of being a Project Bubble user I have not looked back and it has helped streamline my freelance business with the simple and friendly user interface. I could not be more pleased.

Pros

New features keep being added and the user interface still remains simple and easy to use. Not like other apps that grow and become clunky because there is no thought into the final product. Project Bubble just gets better and better.

Cons

None cons at this time.