Franck C.
  • Industry: Design

Wimi will soon become the world's number one ?! Read on and you will understand why.

Reviewed on 2018/08/29

I have been a full-stack Webmaster for 10 years. I use Wimi for 2 years and believe me, Wimi has changed my productivity in just a few days .. A real revolution!
Exceptional ease of use and I weigh my words! for having tried his 3 main competitors - complicated or obscure interfaces ... without comments.
Wimi knew how to use our collaborative working software our natural habits of use of our computer.
This has the enormous advantage of not having to learn for days how a new software works.
Wimi is as easy to use as when the very first iPhone came out in the world of telephony!
Everything is intuitive and rich in features!

Do like me be productive, organized with disconcerting ease! Save time, win your employees, customers and partners by using Wimi, the next-generation software that brings professionals from all over the world together in a central location and in a real office.
The success of your projects and those of your clients and partners only depends on your curiosity to test Wimi free for 14 days. So do not wait!
It is by testing a product that one really makes one's efficiency, not letting it absorb through cleverly constructed advertisements.
Tesla, Total, Sephora, Shazam, SNCF, Publiciseto use Wimi, you know why?
Test Wimi 14 days for free and you will understand why for yourself! ;-)
It integrates OneDrive, Dropbox, Box Google Drive, Skype, Zapier etc.
A huge congratulations to the developers and the CEO who had the idea of this French innovation

Pros

All "real" professionals use team tools to collaborate effectively and maximize their time. Team work. Effective. Powerful. Organized.
Wimi is THE solution!

To achieve this organizational excellence, the choice of the tool is absolutely crucial.
To boost your productivity easily with confidence and without having to spend hours or days training on software often too complicated or a gas plant that ultimately causes the opposite effect and wasting time.

With Wimi it's the opposite! :-)
Make the "intelligent" choice of formidable efficiency without any compromise!
A very powerful tools, suitable for all! Freelances, freelancers, communication agencies, small and medium-sized companies and companies listed on the Cac 40!

Cons

For the moment I have not noticed any inconvenience.
I just wish to see these improvements happen soon .. I hope ;-)

- The ability to create shortcuts for files, URLs, or folders (as on computer) to duplicate information from one project to several others.

- the ability to drag and drop a URL into the Wimi window that will automatically create the URL link and automatically retrieve the title and be visible in Wimi Drive!

- View the acknowledgment of reading Chat messages on mobile smartphone, tablets and in the browser of a computer when the correspondent read our message while he read our message on mobile.

- The drawing board: drawing and commenting our drawings to illustrate ideas and store the different drawings in thematic folders.

Astrid F.

Simple and efficient

Reviewed on 2017/05/12

Pros

I find the functionalities to be really handy for communication and day to day work within your team. You have access to everything on one single platform, without having to open a number of tabs and files. You are updated when anyone has anything important to say, there isnt the lag of emails and it is rather more friendly, making the work environment feel more at ease. Additionally, I am a big fan of the task module where you really can get a perspective of what needs to get done and get it customized to your needs. And lastly, the document module and the Wimi drive come as really handy as your work is focused on two single things, where all can be accessed both online and offline. Really think this is a great tool, specially given that while working with Eloquens, up to 15 tasks can be done a day - and Wimi really does help me keep it all in perspective.

Cons

I'd say a few improvements could be done in terms of the actions done on particular features, where it would be good to have updates within the platform and have less updates through your email.

Malika Z.
  • Industry: Public Relations & Communications

great tool !!!!

Reviewed on 2018/08/28

As i said it's an all in one tool. It allows to centralise all the information in one place. Everyone is aware of the progress of the project. We save time and efficiency

Pros

it's so easy to use, and it replaces so many different tools, all in one !

Cons

nothing yet, i had question and wimi have improved ;)

Pierre-françois F.

Wimi is the product we were waiting for

Reviewed on 2017/03/02

Wimi has simplified the way we work internally and gives us and our clients a full visibility on all our projects.

Timothée D.

Wimi makes every-day work all the more fun!

Reviewed on 2017/03/02

Wimi is at the heart of our success here at Eloquens.com. This "all-included" software enables us to clearly communicate and work together as a team on our different initiatives in a both organised and fun way.

Wholeheartedly recommend using Wimi every day to fellow Startup Founders and professionals.

Sophie I.

Perfect tool for group work

Reviewed on 2016/10/03

I needed to find a tool for a project management and Wimi corresponds to my expectations. It is efficient and simple to use. You can share a document to your teamwork and at the same time can schedule a meeting with them thanks to Wimi Calendar is very nice and useful. Furthermore, you have the possibility to organize a chat conference with your team. It is an excellent tool and I strongly recommand it.

Pros

-efficient
-simple to use
-good ergonomy
- can upload google drive document
-an excellent quality-price
- two languages available (English/ French)

Cons

- need some improvement of some features ( time to send the message on the chat is sometimes quite long )

• Used Other for 6-12 months

Wimi is a good platform.

Reviewed on 2019/04/04

Pros

very convenient software.
I can talk by chat, calls, sharing my laptop screen.
When I should work with my colleagues, Wimi is great.

Cons

It's bit complicated to learn in the beginning, but once you learn how to use it, Wimi is really convenient.

Timothée D.

Reviewed on 2016/11/07

Julie poidevin

All you need

Reviewed on 2013/12/18

We were looking for a cloud collaborative work solution to boost productivity at our agency Treize Articles. Wimi met our needs in a simple and affordable tool. Now we manage projects online, share files with internal contributors and clients and access our data on the go, all via a customized interface. It’s perfect!

Olivier F.

Very bad support

Reviewed on 2014/06/24

We tried wimi.
We asked to the support to know if is it possible to be notified when a comment is done (i just don't understand how it is possible to not having this basic feature...)
We decided to try the paid version, after this the comment system stop working completly... we opened a ticket sine 3 days without any answear...

Pros

very easy to manage
very ergonomic

Cons

Poor support
some basic function not present (comment system is terrible...)

Maroin A.

Reviewed on 2018/07/24

Maryam K.

Reviewed on 2017/09/06

Vincent V.
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Platform of simple and effective collaborative work

Reviewed on 2016/06/28

As a temporary replacement in a training center of the academy of Lille, I looked after a collaborative working platform, and Wimi has proved true to be a good compromise thanks to its simplicity of use and its efficiency in terms of collaboration.

Lu S.

Reviewed on 2016/09/27

Clément L.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Reviewed on 2016/06/28

Jahiezer I.

really helpful tool in the business world

Reviewed on 2018/06/29

i get a precise projects using this app with my team and all is getting ready faster than ever. Also i prepared personal projects with this app

Pros

the adaptabiliy of this app is one of my favorite things, i work with people all over the world and the fact taht ths app can works in multiples system is really helpfoul, and i love the mobile app becouse keep me posted any where. Is good to use in short and long projets, i actually use in personal projects. The chat tool is very nice to keep every person on the team in touch

Cons

the pricing is to high, and the free trail is to short, i do not think this app can be used by a new freelancer's team o a growing business.

Olivier josh C.
  • Industry: Higher Education

Project Collaboration in a Single Platform

Reviewed on 2019/04/18

Wimi solve communication and collaboration issues we've had before by providing functionalities we need, essentially, in a single platform.

Pros

Wimi promotes collaboration in a cloud-based software that helps user achieve productivity and efficiency providing functionalities such as project-management, collaboration, and even has time tracking in it. Indeed it helps us focus on the bigger picture, resulting to greater success in our projects.

Cons

None, so far. We have been using this for over a year and most of the problems we encounter are network issues and not on the software itself.

Boris P.

ROCKET STUFF !

Reviewed on 2016/12/20

WIMI is a game changer platform to enable collaboration over any kind of projects ! It allowed our company to engage transformation program with multiple stake & shareholders, connecting peoples & sharing most relevant assets to work with.

Pros

Easy to manage and to deploy, WIMI gather together all critical asset over project management such as a collaborative agenda, meeting, files, task and many more. Our unique way to work with there engineers allow quick new features to roll out, focused on our specific needs. Kiss, Kiss, Bang, Bang!

Cons

Mobile app is still to be improve and instant chat could grow as a Slack to be a perfect solution. Many other advanced use (notification manager, meeting manager...) could also be improved.

François B.

Great product still improving

Reviewed on 2018/09/06

I like the fact that I can centralize all my documents about a projet and share some with my customers. It saves my time and theirs.

Pros

The easy way to possess in one place useful tools to help my customers. Share files easily, follow their tracks, have a video conference ...

Cons

The fact that actually it do not keep the color tags on files from the MacOs System during the synchronization between different machines. This king of memory system is important for me.

Dale S.

Finally...A Truly Complete (yet affordable) Collaboration Platform!

Reviewed on 2017/03/05

As a "power" user of the Wimi platform since September 2016, I feel like I have finally arrived at collaboration "Nirvana". This "arrival" comes after years of cobbling together dozens of single-purpose tools like - Skype, Slack, Trello, Basecamp, Dropbox, WebEx and many others that are fine for what they were designed to do. However, each of these single-purpose tools addresses only single part of the complete collaboration challenge.

Fortunately, in recent years a number of players have come into the market with platforms that attempt to move beyond cobbling together single-purpose tools. Bitrix24, Redbooth, Sandglaz, Zoho Projects, Smartsheet and dozens of others fall into this category. However, I find three main problems with these solutions. They are prohibitively expensive with per user pricing structures that actually discourage adding new collaborators, especially when it is not possible to pass on this additional cost to the collaborator. Many of these solutions are also overly complicated by unnecessary features that do not match a "purest" collaboration use case. Lastly, many of these platforms tend toward a project management use case which I find to be no substitute for a "workspace" use case.

Now, given the widely varying expectations around collaboration, it may be helpful to describe my particular use case before going too much further. I collaborate with students, clients and entrepreneurial startup teams. Each of these groups require segregated workspaces with the ability to add individual group members to any workspace while maintaining vary granular control over what each member can see and do in each workspace via permissions.

Within each workspace, Wimi provides easy to use features that are most valuable for "purest" collaboration - group and individual (i.e. private) messaging, real-time chat, video conferencing with screen sharing, individual and shared calendars, document sharing, calendar-integrated task management, scheduled and ad hoc meetings, and more. If this wasn't enough, the Wimi team have also done a fantastic job of integrating with - Google, Dropbox, Box, Microsoft, Skype and Zapier.

Wimi has solved a collaboration problem I have struggled with for at least the last 5 years. For this reason, I strongly recommend Wimi to anyone seeking a workspace-oriented collaboration platform that is easy to use while remaining affordable for use cases that involve large numbers of external collaborators.

Pros

This software perfectly fits my use case with the right features in an easy to use interface at a cost that I can afford.

Cons

The things that I least like about this software are things that I believe the Wimi team are actively addressing for future releases. At the top of this list is the 2-hour "Time Out" behavior of the app. This feature forces me to log back into the app too many times a day. Obviously, this isn't a deal-killer but it can be annoying.

Also, at present, there is no desktop app to complement the web app. A desktop app would make it much easier to quickly add tasks to workspaces (i.e. via a hotkey combo) and to integrate with other desktop apps.

Currently, there are no Gantt Charts for project management.

And lastly, a key improvement to the mobile app would be to eliminate dependence upon a browser...make it a standalone app.

Franck C.

The best solution for managing all types of collaborative projects

Reviewed on 2017/03/03

Hello everyone,

I use Wimi as part of my Professional and particular activity to manage web projects predominantly and other natures particular side.
I find that Wimi is really above BaseCamp in terms of ergonomics and user friendliness to its use especially to collaborate with people who do not know at all this project management tools that increases our workflow significantly!
I saw that Wimi could connect to Zapier, but is it compatible to automate certain tasks as Zapier allows it with BaseCamp?

A Wimi customer very satisfied with this great tool!
Hats down to designers and developers no wonder Wimi is part of the Top 5 World!

Long live Wimi with the wish that he dethrone BaseCamp

Pros

A Wimi customer very satisfied with this great tool!
Hats down to designers and developers .. no wonder Wimi is part of the Top 5 World! ;-)

Long live Wimi with the wish that he dethrone BaseCamp

Laurent S.
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

integration of Wimi within our organization

Reviewed on 2017/03/03

we have integrated Wimi within our organization to solve an endemic organizational problem. As the main Jewish congregation in Geneva we historically have been in charge of collecting all Jewish related events organized by all other Jewish organizations. we lacked the tool to register those events systematically, give transparency on scheduling and avoid conflicts of schedules. Wimi has allowed us to sort out all these problems and give Jewish organizations the necessary tool to manage their schedules relative to all others and work collaboratively with one another.
Wimi has gone a long way in increasing efficiency and transparency in Jewish cultural life in Geneva as well as lifted the burden from our own staff handling this process beforehand.
it is a great cost efficient tool, easy to deploy and use and with immediate benefits.

Pros

easy to use, easy to deploy, collaborative, efficient

Really nice project management software!

Reviewed on 2018/03/09

Improvement in team collaboration activities for our project management efforts.

Pros

This is a pretty impressive project management software package. Particularly it's easy to share artifacts and documents between team members, making it a lot easier to collaborate. The user interface is well designed.

Cons

It's a pretty solid application. However I'd like to see more features and functionality in the mobile version of the application.

Maud D.

Everybody should use WIMI !

Reviewed on 2016/06/29

We use Wimi with Agitateurs de rêves because we all have annex activities and it's a "virtual office" to meet each other and work together. Wimi is a fantastic solution to share documents, organize meetings, follow projects and motivate people to follow the activities of other services.

Pros

Many softwares in only one solution. Very reactive and nice customer support. I feel confident for the important documents we share.

Bruno M.
  • Industry: Industrial Automation

A very reliable collaborative cloud

Reviewed on 2017/03/02

WiMi is very reliable. The operation is very simple, very safe, and the administration is accurate. The data is really safe. Mobile applications to access files anywhere and from all kind of media. I do recommand WiMi !

Pros

Reliability

Cons

Nothing