Squarespace

4.6 (2,971)
Write a Review!
A website makes it real.

(2,971)

Meghan
  • Industry: Restaurants

The Best Website Builder for Simple Sites

Reviewed on 2019/09/30

I genuinely love this tool for creating websites. It is easy to use, cost efficient, and turns out a great end product. I have used it to make websites for photographers, restaurants, and sales businesses alike. It is so versatile and every site visitor thinks it's professionally done.

Pros

This software is easy to use, intuitive, and when you can't figure something out Support is right there for you. They have tons of how to videos and instructions that make everything pretty easy to figure out.

Cons

I dislike the spacer feature - it gets pretty annoying to use those instead of being able to snap an object to a grid and align that way. It works much like Microsoft Word in the sense that if you try to resize or adjust something, sometimes everything on the page moves.

BentoBox

Reasons for Choosing Squarespace

Our site was continually hacked, there was very little support, it was complicated to use. Our sites were outdated and I wanted to switch us to something everyone on our team, no matter their level of tech expertise, could use.

Reasons for Switching to Squarespace

BentoBox is specific to restaurants - they have a wonderful product, however their set-up and pricing did not work for us. Essentially, you pay them to create the initial site and then it's up to you to edit/take care of after the fact. You pay a large set up fee and a pretty expensive monthly fee in perpetuity. We have five locations and it just wasn't cost efficient. Since I already knew how to use Squarespace and knew how to work with SEO, it was an easy, much more cost-effective switch. Bentobox is a great product, but it is pricey to maintain. As a restaurant, we have simple needs as to what people are looking for when they come to our site.
Ashley
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Great for basic websites but complicated for more advanced websites

Reviewed on 2024/05/30

Pros

Squarespace is great to get a decent basic website up and quickly. The website builder is pretty easy to learn. They have lots of templates and layouts for you to pick and choose from.

Cons

You can’t add your own brand fonts without css making it hard for basic users to maintain brand consistency. The same goes for the layouts, if you want something outside of the grid or want advanced features you have to resort to code.

Wix
Brittany
  • Industry: Photography
  • Used Monthly for Free Trial

Difficult to work with

Reviewed on 2024/06/08

Pros

I have heard that there are a lot of features in square space, but I found it more difficult to navigate than other more popular website builders.

Cons

It felt like there was a steep learning curve to knowing how to navigate the website builder. It was not always intuitive and the templates were limited. I’m sure someone with more experience and patience would disagree.

Maria
  • Industry: Public Relations & Communications

Streamline Your Online Presence with Squarespace!

Reviewed on 2024/04/01

Squarespace has exceeded my expectations in both email marketing and website management. With easy-to-use email customization options, creating engaging email campaigns has never been easier. Plus, the analytics dashboard provides valuable insights into campaign performance.

Its user-friendly features and customer support make it the perfect choice for businesses looking to elevate their online presence.

Pros

Squarespace excels in website management. The drag-and-drop feature makes building and updating my client websites a breeze, even for someone with limited technical expertise like myself. With a wide range of customizable templates to choose from, I was able to create a professional-looking website that perfectly reflected my clients' brands!

Cons

There was nothing that I disliked about Squarespace

Stephen

Awesome platform to use!

Reviewed on 2024/05/09

Pros

They have some of the more aesthetically pleasing themes of other platforms I've used

Cons

A bit of a learning curve with knowing how to edit in the themes.

Markee james
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

Helpfull application

Reviewed on 2024/05/22

Helpfull application and very nice and good quality

Helpfull application and very nice and good quality

Pros

Helpfull application very nice and good quality

Cons

Heplfull application and very nice and good quality

Christy
  • Industry: Online Media
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Good website to use

Reviewed on 2024/05/09

Pros

I've used squarespace for payments and website.

Cons

Nothing yet. Its been pretty good so far.

Megan
  • Industry: Design

Easy to create websites without code

Reviewed on 2024/05/29

Pros

I like that I don't have to use any coding to create professional websites.

Cons

Sometimes editing on mobile is a bit clumsy/

• Industry: Accounting

Review of Squarespace

Reviewed on 2024/05/23

It is very useful software to grow business statics.

It is very useful software to grow business statics.

Pros

It is very useful to beginner and easy to use. It has many powerful future which is saving our time.

Cons

The editing options are minimal and least attractive.

Ricardo
  • Industry: Consumer Goods
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Great website builder and business hosting for beginners

Reviewed on 2024/05/09

Pros

The tutorials and beautiful website I made easily impressed me.

Cons

I'd like having more app options to add

Marianne
  • Used for 1+ year

Beautiful Templates but lacking in Clarity and Customer Support

Reviewed on 2019/08/08

The intent of this site was I thought to make it possible for anyone to easily create their own website and get it up and running quickly. I didn't get that and felt I was making compromises again and again. I started a blog on Squarespace with the intent of linking it to my website - Squarespace said it would be a seamless process - followed the instructions could never get it to happen so it's still not linked. There was a challenge with my G Suite registration when I went to renew and after days of frustration and the risk of losing my domain I found out it was something on the Squarespace side that had not been completed. Definitely not what I thought I was getting.

Pros

I am an experiential designer so my website needs to really give a potential client a feel for what I do. After looking at several products available I selected Squarespace because I felt their esthetic best fit mine. There many beautiful templates to choose from.

Cons

I'm not a web designer but have clear sense of what I want my website to look like. I thought starting with a template close to where I would like the final site to be like would make the process easier and I could get it done on my own. Not the case. Step by step instructions are lacking in information. Inserting text and content is complicated and the final results were not what I originally thought I was getting and found myself making compromises left and right. The template you choose is populated with the elements (font & images) that caught your eye but you have to remove it all to build your content.If half way through you realize as I did this might be the best way to display my images after all you have to start all over again nothing transfers.

Reasons for Switching to Squarespace

Squarespace looked more sophisticated. The Squarespace templates looked closer to what I wanted for my finished look. For me to get to the same place on WIX or Wordpress it was, it appeared, to be more work for me. I did trials on both but really wasn't that excited by what was possible but the directions and steps were much easier to follow.
Kael
  • Industry: Environmental Services

The best website builder for lightweight needs and support

Reviewed on 2019/10/31

Overall, Squarespace has saved me a great deal of time managing the website and keeping it updated and current. It hasn't been without its headaches but it's definitely nice to be able to leave it sit for a period of time without worrying about technical difficulties. I used WordPress in the past and it's much, much easier. The major downside is your site will look Squarespace-y. All Squarespace sites have a certain modern styling and it's difficult to give it a unique look but that's the price we pay for simplicity.

Pros

The ease of creating and managing the website are its strongest suite. There is definitely a learning curve and not everything is intuitive out of the box. However, once you get through the quirks it can save substantial amounts of time creating content and maintaining the site into the future. It takes a lot of complexity out of website creation. It's a major relief to not have to worry about updating plugins and hoping something doesn't break. It's mobile friendly out of the box and much easier to handle things like image galleries or even selling products.

Cons

Every website must be on its own plan. No bundles or creating multiple websites on the same server. Choosing a template upfront can be tricky because it's hard to foresee what capabilities you'll need down the line and each template has its own abilities and quirks. You can always change the template but that often requires substantial reworking of the content. Also, you must work with the confines of what Squarespace can do. If you're trying to do something relatively complicated you're likely to run into roadblocks and limitations and you'll be stuck doing it the "Squarespace way" or not at all.

Wix and Shopify

Reasons for Choosing Squarespace

Updating plugins and the theme was tedious and could cause unknown headaches. Mobile support was trickier. Squarespace was much easier for non-IT people to update and contribute.

Reasons for Switching to Squarespace

Felt it would be the easiest overall in terms of needed features while balancing overall simplicity.
Ian

A website-builder following the K.I.S.S. mantra

Reviewed on 2019/12/11

Squarespace can't do everything you might want from a website. Or... well... it probably nearly can. The devil is in "how" it accomplishes things. Essentially the whole product keeps you "on rails" as you roll out a website. Every element within the builder has maybe one or two customization options, but the rest is hidden behind an impenetrable interface. But, Squarespace isn't just keeping functionality out of your hands to be cruel, it is often saving you from yourself. By limiting the options available to you, they also limit the potential outcomes of your foray into web design / ecommerce / etc into mostly desirable ones. Sometimes, rules/restrictions can be good! In this way, I'd say they are kind of like the "apple" of website-building platforms.

Pros

At one time, Squarespace's slogan was "build it beautiful." They take this mantra seriously, as the platform makes it almost impossible to NOT make a beautiful website. Can it be restrictive? Yes. But in limiting the user's options, it often is doing them a service. If you absolutely must have functionality or an type of implementation Squarespace doesn't support, then you probably need the help of an expert (either a dev agency or a marketing/design agency) or you are yourself an expert – in which case, you probably should have started with a more sophisticated tool.

Cons

The one area where customization is often necessary is in CSS. A bit of custom CSS goes a long way toward making a site look less like a template. Just as having a clean crisp UI/UX is the bread and butter that makes Squarespace sites so attractive to small businesses, having a "one-of-a-kind" look can go a long way toward making those businesses look more credible. It is a delicate balancing act, which Squarespace usually nails quite well... but the lack of documentation on how the site treats custom CSS is a shortcoming. I basically end up anding "Important!" to everything, because it is impossible to tell what elements of my CSS Squarespace is going to arbitrarily overwrite with no explanation.

Wix

Reasons for Switching to Squarespace

Listen... don't let their newly expanded advertising budget or the way Godaddy pushes them fool you. Wix makes ugly websites. I'm sorry, but it is just the facts. Squarespace is a bit pricier (although the pricing is more transparent in my option) but you get what you pay for.
Alanna
  • Industry: Photography

Love hate relationship.

Reviewed on 2020/01/17

It’s a good option for the price, but as soon as I can afford more, I’m personally going to move on to a better website builder with more customization ability.

Pros

I love that it looks classy even if you’re not familiar with how to use website designing softwares. This is mostly due to the fact that they only allow certain liberties to the user unless the user knows code. In other words, they do not allow the user to make major changes to their templates, because they had professional designers put the templates together so they’d look great! And why let the user mess with a professionally designed look?

Cons

The fact that the user cannot change much means that intermediate users are out of luck. In my case, I am very familiar with how to make an appealing design, and I am also familiar with website builders in general, BUT I do not know coding so I can’t change details that way. Because I know more than a beginner, I get very frustrated at the limitations in design that I am dealt by Squarespace.

For instance, they only allow 3 font styles throughout the site, which I understand is a great design approach, but sometimes a different font size or color is NEEDED. Just saying! (Particular afternoon campaign you might want to feature on a particular page, a slight color variation so it shows up better on a photo, etc.)

Mark

Allowing my nonprofit's website to stay adaptive and relevant amidst an ever-changing web.

Reviewed on 2021/03/31

Squarespace won me over after years of thinking I could do a better job "designing it" on my own with free templates for WordPress. Time and time again I would spend days or weeks on the site, be happy with it, and then months later it would all be out of date, look old, and not function in the ways that information transfer had shifted by internet users. I decided that a professional, clean and easy to use Squarespace site, with robust back-end capabilities is what I needed, and I have not been disappointed.

Pros

Squarespace really has their act together in offering a clean, easy to use , beautiful web building platform. I run a media and video production nonprofit, and the needs and functionality of my site have evolved almost yearly since 2013. The way that people engage with content on the internet is always changing, and I got caught up in the flow of trying to always evolve the website to keep up. I used GoDaddy and WordPress for too many years, and eventually migrated them all to Squarespace because it was all just so much more streamlined, modern, clean and simple. I now have the basic website I need, and know that there are many many ways to customize it if needed without messing up the whole site (as happened many times on WordPress)

I changed my entire .com and .org from a WordPress template on GoDaddy, and could not be happier with the customer service I received from Squarespace, they were so helpful in getting everything aligned for the transition.

Cons

I wish there were maybe 15-20 more templates, and that a few of them were specifically meant for video galleries, as that is what my organization focuses on in our storytelling, videos. I would love a template tailor made for aggregating videos. For now I can use a photo gallery or blog and adapt it, which works fine, but my wish list would be a video focused and designed template.

Wix , WordPress and GoDaddy Website Builder

Reasons for Choosing Squarespace

Squarespace had a comparable price, much more attractive templates, and a reputation for customer service that met expectations! I also just trusted and knew from looking at other sites, that Squarespace keeps up with what a modern website "should" have and look like to engage users. I'm not a designer or UI person, and trust Squarespace. It's worth paying them to do the design so I can just plug in content!

Reasons for Switching to Squarespace

It met all of my needs, was around the same price, and I love that hosting, domain and templates can all just be wrapped into one account. Squarespace just had the better lookcng websites templates as well, and customer service did not disappoint!
Eddie
  • Used for 2+ years

Best in class product by far for several years now

Reviewed on 2021/06/25

I teach classes on digital marketing and entrepreneurship and ask my students to build a website without coding within a week that looks professional and generate sales from their website. SquareSpace has always helped them build a best in class product.

The website we have built quickly to get our companies started have resonated well with investors and everyone always compliments the look and feel of our sites.

Pros

I have used SquareSpace for over 5 years now, using the platform to build a minimum viable product before scaling to custom built websites, to putting up new websites that look extremely professional very quickly. Everyone who looks at the websites are impressed with how they look, not knowing it only took a few minutes to build. They continue to add functionality over the years.

They have a great dedication to customer service as well that responds quickly.

Cons

Moving some objects around was not always as intuitive as I thought they could be. If there are a tremendous amounts of data on a screen it may be slower to edit than it always was. Very minor bugs discovered on rare occasions. Just nitpicking, wonderful product.

Reasons for Choosing Squarespace

Wix did not adapt to mobile well and just always seems behind the curve, they had several bugs as well and did not render well on mobile. Everybody knows every WordPress template so they can recognize it's not a customize website. WordPress is also easy for anyone to hack, even for those who do not know how to code at all.

Reasons for Switching to Squarespace

More unique default templates, better looking templates, more robust features. Build it Beautiful was there slogan and has always lived true to that.
Liza
Liza
  • Industry: Design

Great for Freelance Web Designers!

Reviewed on 2022/08/06

Making bold and impactful websites is incredibly achievable through Squarespace. Squarespace in general feels uncluttered, approachable, and non-intimidating to use. I also appreciate how Squarespace includes the fundamental tools of a business. However, this may be too basic if you need a more robust system. Many integrations can help with more functionality but may come at an additional cost, may not match the branding of your website, and too many extensions can be overwhelming to keep track of.

Pros

As a designer and developer, I enjoy designing on Squarespace because of its minimalistic and simple aesthetic. The menu is easy to navigate, and the editor is intuitive. Their new fluid editor update makes it easier than ever to create unique designs.

It's fun to play and experiment with code blocks using the custom code feature. I like how CSS changes are live as you're typing. Squarespace also has a great community in its forums. The forum has many people who are always willing to help with anything.

Client handoff is especially easy. After the design is finished, the client can manage and update their website without needing web development experience.

Cons

Because of how simple and basic Squarespace is, some features can be limiting. Email Marketing might be the biggest drawback. The extra cost for email marketing is not worth it compared to other platforms that offer most of the features for free. Selling digital products also has limited options. Third-party plugins and extensions can help with extra functionality, but too many can be overwhelming.

Custom designing can be challenging because you need extra tools and willpower to target certain elements.

Mike
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Squarespace Review by Mike Tonga

Reviewed on 2022/12/09

Although there have been some cons towards Squarespace, my overall experience has been great. One of the best features of the software, is its price. Unlike other software programs that require loads of money to start off or to go premium, Squarespace provides a suitable price that all small businesses can manage. The websites that can be made from this software look great if made correctly and function as any website would.

Pros

One of the main things I liked about this was its user-friendly interface, which made it easier to make the website. Another would be the wide variety of templates offered.

Cons

The only disadvantage of this software is the lack of customizability given to the creator of the website. You can only customize the templates preset rows. Plus the fact that it cannot autosave, but will suggest you to manually save after changes.

Jenna A
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

Squarespace is great for small businesses

Reviewed on 2019/05/31

My overall experience with Squarespace is that it has allowed me to increase my profits, I've had a better time at events when people want to make purchases, and in general it is a well run software, so I really appreciate it. It is very accessible, it has made me look more professional, and it rarely has any bugs. Good job !

Pros

I have been using Squarespace for a few years as a working artist with a small business. There are a lot of events that happen for crafts and painting, and no one has cash, and I certainly don't have change to give them. When I got onto squarespace a few years ago I was amazed that they sent me a free sliding card chip reader, how easy it was to sign up, and I was a bit upset with myself that I hadn't signed up sooner. The amount of sales I missed before squarespace could probably have paid for a vacation or a big increase in my business, however all is well because I have it now. I really like that I can also keep profiles of different people, I can send people invoices, I can send people receipts, I can really make sure that I stay in their minds as a future place to buy from. I think that square space has also been successful for me because having a squarespace account has made me more professional with overseas buyers. Sometimes I get quite a bit of traction on sales through instagram, and paypal is not seen as the best route by these people, they prefer square space. It has given them ease of mind when they receive a digital receipt, when they see that i take my business seriously, and that has created a lot of good relationships for me in places like Australia, New Zealand and so forth. It has also allowed me to let people set up payment plans by tracking all their payments through square space and that too has increased a lot of business for me. Squarespace has helped!

Cons

I think that I am always worried about losing the swiper. If there was a way where squarespace could get rid of that all together and yet allow a one go swipe I would be really grateful for that. The only other issues I have had is sometimes the software has frozen while I am in the middle of a transaction and that has made things a bit difficult for me in the moment, however, this is common for a lot of apps that have high usage, so I am not super upset about it. I think that in the moment you can hope that things will be perfect but they can't always be. Overall though I think the software has better positives than negatives. I think that it is very good software.

Squarespace, perhaps the best first-generation low-code website builder

Reviewed on 2020/07/26

Squarespace is our goto for standard business sites including our site; we run heavy ecommece clients on Shopify, and anything more advanced on Duda or WordPress.

Squarespace does win the first-gen low-code war -- way ahead of Weebly, Wix, or some of the others. The platform needs to decide which next market to focus on to continue to be relevant as Duda, Versoly, and other 2nd-gen platforms emerge.

Pros

Squarespace makes it easy to get websites up quickly -- we've built three, and all went from zero to launch within three days. If you just need some standard startup landing pages, Squarespace is for you.

Their customer support is great if about the basic blocks.

Cons

Squarespace has some gotchas that make for substantial challenges beyond the first few months of business unless you're willing to either pay for external plugins or write code, and that comes with several major caveats, such as:

* weird things such as sliders for images simply don't exist
* custom CSS only applies at the site and not the page level
* spacing is somewhat odd with no fine-grain control
* certain JS plugins simply don't work on the site
* there is NO undo of any unkind except plaintext
* there is NO copy/paste or page templating

Perhaps the biggest issue is that it feels like Squarespace is trying to straddle the fence between being the leading CMS and the leading ecommerce platform and as a result it is neither. Frankly, the basic site experience is such that we'd be very reticent to ever deploy the ecommerce capability for a client, and so we use it for customers with mostly static content who blog a couple of times / week or less.

The lack of premium support for code issues further hampers their market share -- adding that as an option might provide more revenue for them and a way forward, as few other platforms do.

Reasons for Switching to Squarespace

Beats all other first-gen low-code platforms
Whitney
Whitney

Easy to Use, High Quality In-House Website Design

Reviewed on 2020/12/16

We researched and previewed a number of website development platforms before selecting Squarespace, and we've been very happy with our choice. It is very user-friendly and easy to learn how to customize and brand our pages. It is a great, cost-effective option that we recommend to other schools looking for a tool to manage their website in-house.

Pros

Squarespace is a very user-friendly and cost-effective product that allows us to create, maintain and adapt our school website in-house. Clean, professional templates are easily customizable and provide us the functionality we need to maintain an active web presence. The phone app also provides a good amount of flexibility to make quick edits and adjustments to our site on the go.

The ability to create forms that can be directly linked into Google Drives has been one notable positive for us. It gives us the option to quickly customize and create forms that can then be shared and track responses for us.

The website analytics function is very helpful in providing us with real-time insights and date on web traffic and usage.

Cons

There are some natural limitations to the ability to customize pages that will come with any basic website development platform. For example, in order to upload video, it must already be hosted on another platform (YouTube, Vimeo, etc.).

Melissa
  • Industry: Restaurants

Great for Basics, not so great for customization

Reviewed on 2022/02/23

Overall, it's a great quality jumping off point for anyone new to the ecommerce game. If you have some experience with web design, you would probably enjoy building your own site a lot more than trying to fit yourself or your business into one of the proverbial "boxes" that Squarespace has to offer it's clients. If you're just trying to break into the market and are looking for an easy to use and manage, basic solution - this will work great!

Pros

I really liked how easy this was to use and get setup, considering I have ZERO web design or IT experience. It was really user friendly, has lots of guides to help you get started. Lots of modern designs that can fit a lot traditional/regular business streams. The customer management features are EXCELLENT - especially if you use a Square POS system in your shop. I really love that I can run analytics on any particular customer, plus you can use the info across Square platforms. Really great ecommerce software if your needs are basic.

Cons

The ability to customize to your business could use a lot of improvement. You can customize to an extent - it generally requires you to have any and all imagery, content and designs done and simply uploaded to the site. This is a daunting task if you have never done anything like this before - I tried and it didn't go well. None of the themes really "matched" or worked well with our business and how we wished to incorporate ecommerce into our business.

Angelica
  • Industry: Pharmaceuticals
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Discover the Power of Squarespace: Simplify Your Website Creation Process

Reviewed on 2023/05/23

During my internship in the pharmaceutical product development and research department at the University, I had the opportunity to utilize Squarespace for creating a website to showcase our research projects and findings. The platform's intuitive interface and pre-designed templates made it easy to create an attractive and functional website without the need for extensive coding. Squarespace's integrated blogging tools allowed us to share our research updates effectively, while the e-commerce features enabled us to sell educational materials related to our projects. The responsive design ensured that our website looked great on various devices, enhancing the user experience. Overall, Squarespace provided us with a user-friendly solution to showcase our research in a professional and visually appealing manner.

Pros

Squarespace offers numerous advantages for website creation. Its intuitive drag-and-drop interface allows users to effortlessly design and customize visually stunning websites without the need for coding knowledge. The platform provides a wide range of modern and responsive templates that adapt seamlessly to different devices, ensuring a consistent user experience. The built-in features, such as e-commerce capabilities, blogging tools, and SEO optimization, make it a comprehensive solution for businesses and individuals. Squarespace also provides reliable hosting, security, and customer support, ensuring a hassle-free website management experience. Overall, Squarespace empowers users to create professional and visually appealing websites with ease

Cons

While Squarespace offers many benefits, it does have a few limitations. The customization options, while extensive, may not provide the same level of flexibility as coding a website from scratch. Users looking for highly intricate and complex designs may find the platform somewhat limiting. Additionally, some advanced functionalities may require third-party integrations or additional coding, which may not be suitable for users without technical expertise. Lastly, the pricing plans can be relatively higher compared to other website builders, which may be a drawback for budget-conscious individuals or small businesses.

Navid
  • Industry: Information Services

Read this before you sign up

Reviewed on 2024/03/04

Pros

We have been on Squarespace since 2010, that should tell you how long we have known them.

Initially it was a tightly knit community with customer care, even though we are in Australia, they usually got back to us on email ok.

When they got bigger, the service and quality was gradually downgraded. They would make changes to their framework without much customer support which meant parts of your website didnt work.

Their SEO has also always been on the lower end based on rankings we have been getting.

For the past 2 weeks, they have taken our website down, after nearly 14 years of being their customer. They wont tell us why and they wont tell us how to fix it. I have lodged ticket after ticket. They just dont respond period.

Dont waste your money, their focus is to get as many people signed up as possible rather than caring what happens afterwards. They are just a marketing funnel and they will happily leave you when you need any kind of help

Cons

Customer Support and customer care which simply does not exist at all in this company. I dont understand how hard it is for them to reply to simple emails

Cody
Cody
  • Industry: Publishing

Delivers Quality and Most of the Functions You'll Ever Need

Reviewed on 2021/05/13

Squarespace works great for me, and the clients I've built sites for on it. It does everything that I have needed it to, and have been able to implement HTML/CSS elements when I absolutely needed to (pretty much on a novice when it comes to code). Whenever I show someone a site I've built, they are usually impressed, even though I'm mostly building on top of the work by the template designers.

Pros

Squarespace has great templates and an easy to use, drag and drop builder. You don't need any technical or true design skills to create a solid website. The high quality templates, with predetermined styling, ensure that even a simple website looks clean and elegant.

It's also easy to implement your SEO titles and tags, connect email marketing services, add Google Adsense and other plugins. The price seems pretty good for all that, though maybe slightly more expensive than other CMS options.

Cons

The main drawback I've had is that Squarespace isn't as customizable as other CMS options, like Wix or Weebly. Sometimes I just want to move a simple element over slightly, yet this often isn't possible within the block format used by Squarespace. The flip side is that Squarespace has few if any bugs, while Wix and Weebly can get strange errors in my experience.