Showing 31 reviews of 21

CoreCommerce

Everything To Make Your Online Business Click

Showing 31 reviews of 21
Christopher A.

Great ecoomerce platform with amazing service

Reviewed on 2020/08/04

Pros

What I like most about CoreCommerce is the service. You can get someone on chat super quick and the person you get is very helpful. Its not outsourced but instead its one of several employees that take the chat so I feel you are talking to a regular person. Given its ecommerce, I think that is one of the most important things

Cons

There have been been times where bugs have cropped but and they took a while to fix. Such as the shipping quote function was not working correctly for several weeks. (I turned it off so it would not effect buisness)

Peter B.
  • Industry: Publishing

Have used for almost 10 years...and am happy...

Reviewed on 2020/07/23

Customer since 2012...good support...fairly easy to use...good value...

Pros

Customization of product items...copying of product items...adding item once and attributing it to multiple categories...built in site search...

Cons

Fairly straightforward...I'm not the most technical person so some things that were a challenge for me are probably not a big deal for those with more skills...would like integration with amazon/fb selling...

Jessika H.
  • Industry: Printing

Great for Small Business

Reviewed on 2020/07/23

CC makes it easy for us to list our products, the support staff is truly great.

Pros

Easy to add new products or update listings. Easy to generate sales reports. Customer services is VERY good.

Cons

We have had some issues with having to go through and update old listing to match because a change was made on CC's end --such as the way/size images displayed at was updated at some point and we had to go through all our old listings and and reupload the picture so it would display consistently with the new ones.
Also would be nice if the "add product" could be a little more customizable, there are parts of the form we never use and I'd like to be able to streamline.

Diane D.

Great product and service

Reviewed on 2020/07/24

I enjoy my interactions with this product. I sometimes have trouble trying to figure out some technology, but this platform allows me to get things done in an easy manner. When I need help, it is there with a patient friendly associate who gets me on my way quickly. I definitely recommend this product to my friends who are in business.

Pros

Integration with my business was easy for me to do alone, and customer service is always there to assist in a patient and friendly manner when I have needed it.

Cons

There is nothing that I can say that I dislike

Gudrun F.

Reviewed on 2017/03/10

Alan H.

Great Platform, Best Support

Nothing but the best.

Pros

It's been easy to use over the years. Our website seems to do very well with search engines.

The support has always been top notch. I cant say enough about how responsive and helpful the support team is.

Cons

Price has increased over the years, but what hasn't. Some of the older designs, like the one I've been using aren't really mobile responsive. This means I should really be changing my design.

Taylor M.
  • Industry: Wine & Spirits

Taylor Morley ( Cana Wine Co/Barrel Station Review)

Awesome!

Pros

The inventory tracking is what is most important to me, love the product export feature for easy spread sheets. Also the order fulfillment process are great

Cons

the design themes are sometimes a little plain, also some of the centering, fonts and things like that on the design front could use some upgrading

Aaron J.

This is our secondary eCommerce platform. We've had it for almost 8 years now.

Reviewed on 2017/11/17

cost is cheap

Pros

Free themes, easy customization, pricing is great. I'd say if you are on a budget, this would be your first choice for eCommerce platform.

Cons

Customization is somehow limited. But the good thing is, you don't have to buy apps to improve your website.

Fred M.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Lagging behind

Reviewed on 2020/07/23

We have been with them for over 7 years. At first, I was very happy with them. But over the past few years things have taken a turn for the worse. They constantly have problems with the system that prevent customers from using the site. Their support is horrible and takes days and even weeks to fix problems.

Pros

At first, I liked it for the support. However, it has gotten extremely bad over the past few years.

Cons

It is outdated, expensive and lacks a lot of new technology that other companies offer for a better price.

Brad G.
  • Industry: Medical Devices

CoreCommerce is the Best!

I couldn't be happier.

Pros

Easy to use, good price and great customer service !

Cons

Actually, I can't think of any cons. It's a great product.

Matthew G.
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

More Bang For Your Buck...

Reviewed on 2020/07/23

My overall experience is a positive one... They are there when I call and facilitate solutions.

Pros

We've been with CoreCommerce for 20+ years and have always found ways to grow with them as we've grown our business... They are always responsive and helpful in anything we'd like to do, including re-branding and renaming our business, which is a project we are actively engaged at the moment.

Cons

I am not as familiar with other competing products, but I know if I were to bring a need to their TEAM, they'd find a way to address it if they could, and implement it in a timely manner.

John S.

Excellent product

Reviewed on 2020/07/23

I have always had excellent customer service over the years and very quick to resolve problems.

Pros

We have lots of products and being able to import our products is very valuable.

Cons

If a customer goes to print a page it has too many extra pages with recently viewed, etc. and not just the header, footer and product information.

Chris M.
  • Industry: Public Safety

Ecommerce

Reviewed on 2020/07/23

We have done business with Core Commerce for years. Great staff!

Pros

CoreCommmerce is easy to set up and administrate.

Cons

Filtering out fraudulent orders is a bit of a challenge.

Alison H.

Superior Customer Support

Reviewed on 2020/07/23

Pros

I have operated BabyOBaby.com for 22 years and have used 4 different ecommerce hosts. I switched to CoreCommerce in 2008. They have the best Customer Support of all of my previous service providers, by far! I have looked at other hosts but, know if I switch I would really miss my current support team. They truly want to see my small business be successful and they help me at every turn. They are always very respectful and graciously explain how to resolve an issue or add a feature.

Cons

The shipping settings can be a bit confusing but, Customer Support is always there to help me figure things out.

Christopher N.

Reviewed on 2020/07/23

Pros

The program and software make running our online store very easy and affordable.

Cons

Wish this program was able to handle instore charge accounts where customers can view balances and make payments to accounts.

John R.

Core Commerce Is the best for Small On-line stores

Reviewed on 2020/07/24

I have been with Core Commerce for over 10 years for my online store. Very affordable yet flexible & powerful option for creating and maintaining a professional online store.

Pros

Very easy to add, delete or update products to online store in a professional way. Very affordable source for small online companies. Very knowledgeable and helpful all American speaking tech support.

Cons

Sometimes shipping calculator not accurate for some small (in size &/or weight) products. However, close enough to make it work.

Overall great experience with this software!

Reviewed on 2018/04/23

Pros

Very user friendly and easy to navigate through. Most features are intuitive which made it very easy to learn how to use this software.

Cons

There is no way to look up customers under specific states. It would be helpful to be able to see how many orders are coming in from each state.

Neil T.
  • Industry: Wholesale

A solid mid-tier solution for the DIY user

Reviewed on 2020/07/24

Corecommerce met our requirements to implement an e-store using an in-house team.

Pros

CoreCommerce has an impressive feature set and a great customer support team. Ease-of-use is generally good and improving with each update. Customization is available and is usually implemented promptly. Support for multiple pricing tiers for each product per customer type is exactly what we needed.

Cons

It takes a while to fully get to know the platform but that's to be expected with so many features and functions. Also I expected the default email templates and onboard quotation template to have a little more style/format but that probably doesn't fit with the platform's DIY philosophy. Perhaps each pre-made home page theme could come with its own set of email template layouts that carry style elements related to the chosen theme?