Roy Z.

Dependable

Reviewed on 2018/09/14

We use it to bill and keep track of time and analysis, it´s great for that.

Pros

ActiTime may not be as good looking as other time tracking systems out there, but it sure is reliable and editable enough to be able to adapt it to any organization.

Cons

UX/UI could be more user friendly and reporting needs more modules.

Nivin J.
  • Industry: Oil & Energy
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

It helps to make time tracking so simple and easy to access.

Reviewed on 2018/10/05

Pros

We use actiTIME for all the projects we currently have. We have few check points and we use actiTIME to analyse how effective we were by taking time reports and comparing it with what results we have so far. The dashboard contains every thing that needed to control time tracking of the whole organization. We set separate tracking for each sub groups to compare them with others.

Cons

I can see lot of button s here and there on the dashboard which I have never used until now. The user interface is somewhat not good enough to catch someone's attention.

Maykol F.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

It favors the project area, much more than taking time.

Reviewed on 2018/04/17

I have benefited from the use of actiTIME because I have witnessed how the way of doing projects in my company is changing, has functions that no other platform has and at a certain point, it favors too much the best presentation of projects of my company.

Pros

I like actiTIME because I use it for Business Projects purposes, and I see that this area, the actiTIME platform perfectly dominates, providing the necessary functions to achieve a better established project and with a better reach to the public.

Cons

I do not like that actiTIME has such an ugly interface, although it is very true that it has complete functions that complement the projects, they should incorporate an interface that does not discourage the user and that, on the contrary, encourages it.

Sharon M.
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Timer Tracking with high limits.

Reviewed on 2018/06/27

Pros

It is a very complete software, it helps me to know how much time I work or how much time I take doing any action that wants to know my time, besides that it offers me to do some present or future work to develop it, I am very happy with this program.

Cons

What I do not like is that it has very few features that do not help enough I think if you add more options where it improves or facilitates the quality with which we work it would be easier to use and therefore you would have a better performance and it would be fabulous, I would also like them to add more options and also improve a bit the design would be excellent.

Paula R.
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

It is very good to carry out projects quickly.

Reviewed on 2018/04/18

ActiTIME has benefited me to make quick projects in my company. On many occasions it does not give time to do the projects, and actitime serves as a rescue so as not to lose that much-needed task at all times.

Pros

actiTIME is good in the sense that you can perform simple projects, here is not much what is dazzling design or too good functions, but nevertheless, with which it has, serve to make simple and enjoyable projects.

Cons

If I would complain about something, it would be about design, I think that despite having very few functions, they should reward users who use it with a more pleasant design and who do not bore in the long term.

Carole K.
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

actiTIME diversifies its use, through projects and time-outs.

Reviewed on 2018/03/27

The use of actiTIME has benefited me because I have managed to carry out my business projects and at the same time, know what time I am working and what time it takes my employees to work.

Pros

What I like most about actiTIME, is that apart from being a software for taking time, it is useful for carrying out small projects, in this way the active use of actiTIME is varied, its use is much more diversified.

Cons

I have no complaint of actiTIME, it is a software that has never given me problems, it has never given me errors in the time I have been using it, it is fantastic because it works without interruptions.

Ahmad H.

Amazing software

Reviewed on 2020/04/23

Pros

Have been using ActiTime since 2013 - first as a on-premises solution and now the cloud version. It is one of the integral part of our service delivery process. Very easy to use and train. You will find all the features required to track, report and bill the project and task hours.

Cons

Better task management workflow will help.

Simple, easy-to-use time tracking system

Reviewed on 2018/02/28

Pros

Actitime is straightforward and easy to use. It has helped our small organization do a better job tracking hours worked and PTO used in real time. Staff members love being able to enter their hours from anywhere using the app. We were looking for software that would make it easy to allocate hours to jobs and would not require staff to clock in/out, and Actitime fit the bill perfectly.

Cons

The price is a bit high, and we would like to be able to pay per user instead of in blocks of five. Reports are easy to set up and use, but the layouts are not very customizable.

Ghislain L.
  • Industry: Computer Networking

A+++ recommendation for all companies

Reviewed on 2020/03/24

Pros

Easy to use/setup and learn for all employees. Use this product for years and all history is available and easy to pull for reporting.

Cons

Pricing in US dollars makes it more expensive

Chense P.
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

The organization of projects in actiTIME is very good elaborated.

Reviewed on 2018/03/15

With actiTIME I have managed to maintain two good functions or factors in my company on foot, the time and projects, all with the excellent quality that actiTIME provides me.

Pros

One of the most innovative functions that actiTIME has, is that of being able to organize a project in a time-consuming software, this function is very feasible since a project can be organized in a different way.

• Industry: Entertainment
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Powerful and flexible time tracking

Reviewed on 2017/11/21

Pros

After reviewing 10 different time tracking solutions, we decided on actiTime. User set up is easy, and entering weekly time is a breeze. Once your timesheet is set you have a single view a week at a time making data entry straight forward. This was key to our organization as we did not want our users to waste time entering their weekly timesheet. Visibility to where time is being spent is excellent. Ability to dump raw data to Excel to then create pivots for analysis is helpful.

Cons

Reporting capabilities could use some enhancements. There are a few graphical reports but would like a bit more flexibility to be able to see different views. While the raw data export meets the need, it's not ideal. This would be an area that could move this product from good to great.

Carles C.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Actitime Tactic Experience

Reviewed on 2016/08/31

With actitime we have in one BBDD all our time control centralized, and we use this software as our invoicing basis for our services to our customers.

Pros

We can use Actitime from any gadget with an internet connection, and that help us in our diary work.

Cons

We would like to control in the same software our employees expenses.

Bassam M.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Professional Time Sheet Software with an easy to use interface!

Reviewed on 2016/07/19

Professional software with and easy to use interface that encouraged our engineers to fill their time sheet on a daily basis. In addition to that, ActiTime helped us better manage our resources and know their past, present and future activities. Also, ActiTime also helped us to generate reports for our clients showing time our engineers are spending per projects.

Pros

Friendly software with easy to use interface, which facilitates time management and encourages users to fill time details. Also, great reporting capability which enables companies to create reports for clients and management about detail time spent per employee or project.

Cons

Enhance web application to be able to search for clients and not only tasks.

Neil A.
  • Industry: Law Practice

superb customer support

Reviewed on 2019/09/23

I felt that it would be an excellent program for a solo practitioner lawyer

Pros

Your customer support people were wonderful. I had a security certificate problem that required at least five emails; each time your customer support person gave me a careful and accurate answer within a few hours. And I was using the free version. I was very impressed that they went the extra mile to help when there was nothing in it for them

Cons

Ultimately the security certificate problem was unsolvable but that is a problem with my computer

Shelby E.
  • Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Good low cost option

Reviewed on 2017/02/22

We needed a time-tracking solution that wouldn't break the bank but enable us to track employee time for tasks for each client. And actiTIME seemed a good low cost option to serve this purpose.

Now we are able to provide more consistent time reporting for projects and have faster monthly billing process.

• Industry: Wireless

Excellent value for money and easy to use

Reviewed on 2019/01/02

Pros

1) Easy for users to complete their weekly timesheet
2) Easy for Admins to reconsile and generate reports
3) Low cost compared to other products

Cons

1) Does not have a copy from previous week feature for timesheets

David C.

ActiTIME is a Lifesaver

Reviewed on 2018/09/11

We have been able to streamline our expense reporting thanks to the highly customisation options.

Pros

Very easy to use and understand. Reports are clear and have great functionality. The App is great and saves time when filling in timesheets

Cons

Non that i can think of, anytime we've been presented with a problem ActiTime has given us a solution.

Sigrid Z.

Reviewed on 2018/11/22

Umang U.

actitime review

Reviewed on 2016/06/01

we have been using this application for over since 2011 and it has been an invaluable tool in our business and over the years the improvements have been excellent. We use this tool for managing our projects within our language school in Poland and the feedback from users has been excellent.

Pros

ease of use, simple reporting, financial reporting that is integral to the software

Cons

could have access for the customer for whom the project is being worked on to see the hrs and notes on each hour.

Steven

actiTIME is a great tool!

Reviewed on 2013/10/04

actiTIME works perfect for my company! All employees really like it. It is very easy to use. We can generate and print reports, add new customers and control project billing.

I would definitely recommend actiTIME to other companies.

Andrea

Yes, it helps

Reviewed on 2013/07/30

We are using ActiTime for our time-keeping needs. Must say, I am impressed. The product is exceptionally well done! It is easy to use and efficient. It has become a daily tool for me.

Pros

Integration with QBooks is a plus!

Lisa W.
  • Industry: Public Relations & Communications

Excellent software for all of my business needs

Reviewed on 2018/07/24

Pros

it's easy to use for freelance or part time workers that need a reliable way to track project time for clients.

Cons

Sometimes its a bit awkward to use when I need a more fluid system to account for vagaries in time. However, it is very reliable.

Kerry J.

Thanks to actiTIME.

Reviewed on 2013/09/18

Really, I am happy with this product. I hope this will be the best solution for my company.
Very intuitive program, easy to use with no learning curve needed.

Bill L.

Helpful tool

Reviewed on 2016/02/23

Really like this app! It is incredibly useful for time tracking and payroll when used with QuickBooks.

Esteban H.

Good tool for small consulting firm

Reviewed on 2016/03/04

I am the owner of a small consulting firm, with few consultants working on the different projects, with different tasks at different customers. We need to replace the excel sheet we used with a more solid tool.

Pros

- Easy to use
- Easy to setup
- Intuitive
- web based

Cons

- not multi language