Bright Pattern

4,6
4,8
Keith M.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

25 Years of Call Center Experience, BrightPattern is the best.

Reviewed on 2020/12/03

One of the easiest systems to use I have encountered in 25 years of call center experience. The technology is amazing, and the customer service even better!

Pros

Ease of use, coupled with excellent features.Virtual queue callback should be more of a "thing".

Cons

Virtual queue callback should be more of a "thing".

Great for the Start-up and MidSize Company

Reviewed on 2018/02/06

Pros

Remote Cloud based system, requires an online download for the compatibility of the software to your desktop. Allows for call outcome and dispositions to be added, edited. Has user directory, can take notes on the caller. Can while on the call stop recording, saves the users daily call log. Allows for users calling inbound to be placed on a callback list which the system will generate a callback when the call volume decreases in the queue. The system is easy to use has mute functions on the screen if you do not have capabilities on your headset. Has caller ID for those callers in the system. Allows for transfers and holds. Employees get their own designated extensions for each campagin. Allows for campaigns to be set-up.

Cons

The call log would be more effective if users could independently run stat comparisons or if it tallied for the user key information such as average call time, average hold time, average daily calls taken, and percentages of which disposition is used. Because call centers are so competitive and this information is monitored for employee performance. allowing employees to be accountable on their own for improvement wiill benefit the agent and company for better productivity due to agent awareness. Having the ability to pull up a call and see what you dispositioned it as would be useful as this is a function of FIVE9 that was very useful for agents to recall the call outcomes. It would be nice to hear a warning beep a minute before the next phone call comes in and 2 beeps 30 seconds before your next call comes in so agents are not still typing notes in the CRM and a call comes. Customers would complain that they would leave a number for a callback to be called back and placed on hold again, or not be called back at all. Need a feature for automatic call recording to be optional and when a user accepts an inter-office call it asks both users do you want the call recorded if both users do not say yes it does not record. I would get kicked out the system and it shows me as not ready but I would be on an active call but with no ability to disposition the call nor was it showing I was on a call which hurt my agent performance for calls not being dispositioned. Calls that are not dispositioned due to software failure, data connection etc. or being lost should somehow indicate rather than not dispositioned something like "network failure" so administrators do not think agents are simply not dispositioning call outcomes. Maybe possibly creating an integration with CRM software which when caller ID has identified the caller it can pull the account up in the CRM and calls which have not been dispositioned when a new call is taken the softphone will copy the major account changes to the call and for disposition it says OTHER-and action in the CRM such as refund, cancellation, no changes. If a user fails to log out of BrightPattern the next day when the system opens that user wiill have calls routed to them. Maybe having a feature which specifies times a user gets phone calls. to end or begin or both. This was a challenge when a user has a password on their keyboard and mgmt is not there and you can not sign in to the computer to log them out from taking phone calls. Or having a feature after 8 hours of no phone calls the phone will automatically go into sleep mode and not accept phone calls. Needs the ability to tell you which campaign a person is calling into, showing the phone number the person actually dialed.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Daniel S.

Simple to Use

Used Other for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2020/07/14

We have found a powerful tool easy to setup and to configured. Same as the main features we need for a modern customer contact center.

Pros

Having access to all functionalities via web based is great for remote over the top agents supervisor and administrators.

Cons

Consuming software from the Cloud is challenge when we need to integrate our on promises applications like reporting and compliance (Bulk export) storage for recordings

Kristen P.
Industry: Retail

Very good, the customer support is amazing. They are always there if we have a question.

Reviewed on 2017/06/29

Cost savings, unified desktop for agents, the enhancement requests we wanted, the peace of mind that we have a team that really cares about helping us meet our goals.

Pros

Excellent Customer Support- for implementation, ongoing support and enhancement requests Concurrent licenses and not being double charged by channel, integration with Zendesk.

Cons

I wish that chat was a bit easier to customize through the admin console, instead of having to update the code. (text changes for ex.)

Regie K.
Industry: Financial Services

Amazing Product

Reviewed on 2017/02/24

I have worked in the call center industry for 20 years, and the Bright Pattern team bring a level of excellence and service that above the standard. We could not be more pleased with their product, and I absolutely recommend them to anyone in a call center environment.

Pros

You can customize almost everything, but has the standard features so you only have to customize the areas that you need. Easy to use from rep level all the way up to the super user.

Bryana R.
Industry: Hospitality

Bright Patterns

Reviewed on 2019/04/10

Overall my experience with it has been pleasant. It works fairly well and is easy to use and understand.

Pros

It's very easy to use and understand and most of the times we don't have any problems.

Cons

Sometimes it will freeze and you aren't able to accept a call or the system will kick you out.

Branden B.
Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Bright Pattern

Used Other for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2019/12/16

Pros

As a project manager scope, milestones and priorities change in the middle of a project due to unforeseen reasons. Bright Pattern's implementation team acted flawless in beating our demanding deadlines and still capturing 100% quality. One of the best implementation I've experienced in my career. Their a great partner, keep up the flawless execution.

Cons

Bright Pattern is currently looking to explore additional SMS capabilities.

Justin H.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

Super easy to use UI and great customer support

Reviewed on 2017/07/10

Having access to instant caller information allows us to make real-time decisions for our businesses

Pros

In addition to the awesome UI the real-time data makes collecting and verifying caller information a breeze

Michele C.
Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Bright Pattern... your future is Bright

Reviewed on 2017/02/27

My experience with Bright Pattern has been amazing...the customer support and sales folk work as one team, super knowledgable, friendly and they deliver on time, on scope, on budget. In my experience this is a must have enabling technology to win on the customer experience.

Sergei B.

Modern cloud solution

Reviewed on 2017/03/14

Bright Pattern is a modern, dynamic, agile company. Things do happen there! It is easy to work with them.

Marianella B.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

Bright Pattern is an excellent partner with a very attractive quality v/s price.

Reviewed on 2020/12/01

A very positive experience, because it has allowed us to grow in our business and to remain a benchmark in the market. We have the peace of mind and support of Bright Pattern in our operations.

Pros

Quick and easy implementation. Very plug & play software, 100% omnichannel. Very powerful and simple to use. Great stability.

Cons

Everything is positive about Bright Pattern in relation to the other alternatives on the market.

Kc R.
Industry: Research

Bright Pattern - Advanced Contact Centers made simple

Reviewed on 2017/02/22

Bright Pattern is a company worth investing in! We run a BPO of 150 agents collecting accurate data for market research and polling. We were on an archaic free source telephony system with some built on features that we were overpaying for. No we have a robust system for almost the same cost and we don't have to employ a developer to maintain a simple dialer. We've stepped into the future of contact centers.

Pros

It is an extremely robust, while easy to use software.
It can handle massive telephony centers with ease while maintaining competitive telco charges.
There is an excellent in hours customer support center that has gone to bat for us time and time again.
The scenario builder will allow anyone with a basic knowledge of telephony to easily program any time of campaign.
Their Development team is consistently looking to improve their software and will often reach-out/receive feedback on what features should be brought in.

Cons

Pricey. One of the big hang ups we have with Bright pattern is that were not quite to a place where Omi-channel telephony can be fully utilized and so I feel that I pay for my features/channels I do not use
Some features are rather rudimentary like the built in QA software, or auxiliary state controls
After hours support feels redundant and doesn't seem to reduce wait times on urgent tickets
Carrier Trouble ticket reporting can be hairy

Julie T.
Industry: Human Resources
Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Review of Bright Pattern from my perspective

Reviewed on 2019/12/04

I answer all my calls from clients on retail with softphone and I can work at home effectively too. It is a way for me to judge my productivity and see how many emails I am answering with the dashboard that is displayed. It helps to see if I am getting my bonus prodcutivity stats too. I would refer it to other vendors even though I only used it for less than 6 months.

Pros

It is easy to use especially when the emails get pushed out to me. I use a jabra mic and I the calls can go right through me at office or at home with soft phone. I like the chat option too. To out case notes is very helpful too. It is user friendly when it works good.

Cons

I do not hear a beep when an email comes in so I have to keep watching my screen on the laptop when a request comes in to my que. Also If I do not repsond in a minute or less I get a red in my phone # calls. Lately the chat option was not sending an alert either. There are some issue for me the pros of it are so maych better then incontact was.

Sal Y.
Industry: Consumer Services

Great Service

Reviewed on 2019/12/03

Bright Pattern is helping us with our Customer Service department. We use Bright pattern for inbound transactions, such as incoming calls , emails and chat. The reporting tools are easy to use and propvide the SLA data required for our partners.

Pros

The system was very easy to setup along with training and onboarding from the Bright Pattern team.

Cons

I do not have any complaints about the system as they have taken care of the requirements of my support team.

Vasko S.
Industry: Computer Software

Robust Platform

Reviewed on 2017/03/15
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Bright Pattern multi-channel platform was an ideal solution to all of the needs of the contact center. We were able to apply chat solutions to improve resolution times and meet client SLA agreements by distributing the workload according to quick troubleshooting and channel distribution, allowing for email, phone follow-ups and first time resolution through the integrated chat sessions, Bright Pattern's multi-channel solution was all we needed to improve our solutions and provide expedited customer service and technical support. The integration and admin setup went smoothly and the implementation team was supportive along the way. All around good service with a competitive pricing plan.

Pros

Smooth integration and setup with multi-channel options and easy to use system administration.

Cons

No cons

Tripp K.
Industry: Management Consulting

A very easy deployment and great capabilities

Reviewed on 2017/02/27

I recently deployed this software for an outsourcing firm. They were able to deploy it in service of over a dozen customers. Bright Pattern was easy to deploy. Someone with basic technical understanding could deploy a fully-featured solution easily. From signature to the phone ringing was under three weeks for a complex application.

We have been well supported by Bright Pattern both during the implementation and beyond. The company is well organized and has a solid plan for future enhancements, including reporting.

I would not hesitate to recommend Bright Pattern to other clients of mine.

Pros

Ease of Implementation, Built-in, robust features, support during implementation. The cloud-based service has eliminated the need for in-house support of legacy hardware, giving us more agility and ability to scale.

Cons

The email handling capability is not one-size fits all. We had very specialized needs and it did not make sense to migrate that into Bright Pattern. Reporting is good but is being improved

Christina C.

Excellent software, service and support...!!

Reviewed on 2017/02/28
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Bright Pattern is the most effective cloud contact center software compared to those we have used for several years. It offers one of the best multichannel services. We currently utilize all channels and our customers are extremely satisfied. Bright Patterns solution has definitely offered non-disruptive maintenance and is very easy to scale from 5-1000+ concurrent agents. They have a great support team who has always responded immediately to our questions/concerns. Highly recommended!

Industry: Computer Software
Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

User friendly, Intuitive, Easy to deploy SaaS

Reviewed on 2017/02/17

Brightpattern team has come up with great ideas over the years to make this a great Cloud product. It is easily deployable and reliable in a cloud environment. The service pattern interface is very intuitive and user friendly which allows for fast configuration and navigation. You can literally setup a call center, with true Omni channel capabilities in matter of minutes and be in business.

Pros

Omni channel routing, easy to use interface, performs well, innovative feature set.

Gerald M.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

Enterprise grade omni-channel cloud based customer engagement solution

Reviewed on 2018/10/02

Business continuity, single unified global platform seamlessly access by agents in 3 sites in 3 different countries, omni-channel

Pros

Intuitive UI/UX and functionality for users at all levels from agent through to department head with an awesome team at BrightPattern to compliment.

Cons

Quality management functionality for assessing interactions is limited

Lisa Y.
Industry: Telecommunications

Working with our Team at Bright Pattern has been amazing and the best experience ever!

Reviewed on 2017/12/06

Pros

Skill Based Routing, scenarios, creating users, lists, uploading queue messages via a wav file and the list goes on.

Cons

When moving agents to different teams it put their skill back at 100 for all the services versus keeping it how it was and it's been challenging for our call centers to manage this. And I wish there was a way we could move multiple access numbers to a scenario & Service at the same time versus one by one. Some of our client's have 1000+ phone numbers that all route to the same scenario & service etc...

Brett L.
Industry: Telecommunications

A decent virtual IVR for making and receiving customer support calls

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2018/06/12

Pros

You can use it as a softphone, route to a deskphone, or connect with an external number like a cellphone. This makes it versatile and great for work-from-home implementations. Integrates with ticketing software like Zendesk well.

Cons

Not the most reliable system and frequently encounters SIP errors or logs itself out without clear notification to the user. Seems to happen more often when opening new tabs. This may be due to using it as an app within another system, but it means you have to be vigilant about your current status. I also use this in a low-volume environment, so not sure how the experience would be if I was using it for a true call center.

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

Tom C.

Solid Omani Channel-Pro-Grade

Reviewed on 2017/02/24

We use BP everyday to route calls between the US and the Philippines. Solid system with no downtime. I have been in the business for a longtime. Professional grade.

Pros

OmniChannel. Cloud but built by serious telco engineers.

Cons

reporting suite - interface looks old. New one coming

Cem Ç.

Rating only

Reviewed on 2017/02/26

Toni J.
Industry: Banking

Excellent for the money

Reviewed on 2019/12/03

Pros

It is browser based you don't need any other software to be able to use

Cons

Administrator need to have some programing knowledge like JSON to set up the system

Amber P.
Industry: Retail
Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

BP

Reviewed on 2019/12/04

Bright pattern has its down but for the most part is it okay.

Pros

I like that when request come in the queue they disappear when someone is working on the request. Also that it has a trail of the completion status. The last person that worked on it.

Cons

I do not like the thread of the email chain for the software. It is very confusing and misguiding. I also do not like how we compose a new email. Not easy to use and take to much effort for something that should be simple. Another con is you can not revisit a case just for information after it has been closed with out reopening.

Likelihood to recommend: 5.0/10