Remarkety Reviews

Remarkety

Data Driven Email Marketing for eCommerce

4.6/5 (65 reviews)
Andrew C.

High end capabilities without the high end price

Reviewed on 2018/04/09

Huge improvement in ROI from email marketing since we switched to Remarkety

Pros

- ROI tracking is not only built in, but a focus of the reporting dashboard, a solid indicator that this platform was built for ecommerce first and foremost
- ROI tracking is complimented by the Google Analytics tracking which allows you to compare various attribution models and view overlap with other marketing efforts
- Automatic proactive feedback on campaign performance based on industry benchmarks, along with suggestions on how to improve
- Plenty of ways to segment and target customers, for both automated emails and newsletters - see support articles for full list or options
- Very impressed with how seamless the integration with Magetno 1 is, by connecting through the Magento API they are able to retroactively segment customers (eg. make a new category with selected products in it, then target based on past sales of products in that category - also useful for excluding select products from some campaigns)
- Built in templates cover a wide use case, but also easy enough to make and modify templates that work in the drag and drop editor - my content guys have had no issues at all using the wysiwyg editor - I was able to make our responsive email template from another platform compatible with Remarkety in a few hours.

Cons

- Geographic targeting could be improved, currently can target based on State/City/Suburb /Country , but not by postcode/zip and not by using a map UI like other platforms

Harun B.

One of the best ESP's ever used

Reviewed on 2019/07/16

It is simply perfect for marketing automation use.

Pros

Very easy to use. You can easily build complicated segments without any technical knowlege. I have used many ESP's incl. MailChimp and Tripolis. The price puts other ESP's like Dotmailer completly out of the league.

Cons

I missed the functionality to attach a pdf to or another file to the email.

Brian S.

Remarkety is the best value on the market

Reviewed on 2018/08/08

I’ve been a Constant Contact customer, Bronto, And MailChimp. Bronto is crazy expensive for a small company. MailChimp is cheap, but extremely limited. I wanted advanced automation for thinks like abandoned cart recovery, customer win backs, etc.

I decided on Remarkety based partially on price. They seemed to deliver most of what Klaviyo does at a lower price. Initially, my customer success manager wasn’t very good and I was feeling neglected by Remarkety. Also, they did not integrate with my rewards program, so I gave Klaviyo a try.

Klaviyo could not do some very basic things I wanted to do, that I was already doing with Remarkety. I called Remarkety. My new customer success manager called me back immediately. The support since then has been exceptional. Remarkety has made improvements to their platform based on my suggestions. I get excellent LIVE support from Remarkety. Klaviyo is by chat only. My customer success manager and I have weekly strategy calls now. They have added integration with my rewards program.

I highly recommend Remarkety for small businesses that don’t have a staff of people to manage their emails and want to take advantage of customization and automation.

Pros

Price
Automation options
Integration with Big Commerce
Support

Cons

Visual appearance
Lacking in analytics

Easy to use and worth every penny.

Reviewed on 2018/07/01

By using this software, i am able to gain more conversions and keep my customers up to date.

Pros

It makes it easy to send out weekly newsletters to customers, both current and new. I can send automations for when people abandon their cart or browse abandonment. This really helps get people back to the site. A lot of times people who abandon their cart get a second look and do decide to buy. It's great as a tool for getting Google reviews because you can send out an automation that deals with feedback. Even going so far as to send them a link for both your Google reviews, and you're Better Business Bureau reviews.

Cons

Probably the only thing I can honestly say I wish that the software had, is that I could do custom coded Scripts.

Good idea but needs work

Reviewed on 2019/06/28

Our experience started out great for the first several months but things have deteriorated because of so many glitches in their new system. At this point, it is very difficult to successfully make one new email and support has not been able to solve the big issues like the "save" button not working. Our account manager is always great but in the end, if things don't work and we waste many hours each day because of all of the bugs I can't say our overall experience is good.

Pros

Many options to setup automated/trigger emails which are a great way to stay in touch with customers and offer customized specials to certain customers for certain things they do on your site.

Cons

Until a few months ago everything ran very smooth and was simple to use. Recently Remarkety started "upgrading" their system and adding new features and options. That's when the problems started. We now take a week to set up one email that used to take one day. I literally sit and watch the person here creating our emails and he runs into problem after problem every single time. Almost every day the save button stops working at random. He will spend a few hours setting an email up and he clicks save several times during that process only to find at some point the save button stops working and there is no way for him to finish the email. At that point, he has to totally start over from the beginning and hope he can get the email finished before the save button stops working. It's extremely frustrating to spend a lot of time setting an email up and find you have to start over from scratch because it cant be saved. This is an ongoing problem that began after Remarkety did recent upgrades and now we encounter it daily. Additionally in our Remarkety control panel there are features that are missing one day and reappear the next day and the disappear the following day. For example they have an option to create a desktop and mobile email all at the same time. One day we were working on it and set up an email that was optimized for desktop and mobile view using that feature. Then a few days ago when we started building another email the mobile option was gone.

7.0/10
Paul S.

An absolute must for any online shop!

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2019/05/22

Fantastic so far! I think the best part of the service is the support you get! I never had complains about tech level and quality of support!

Pros

Automation, ease of use and targeting.

1) Automation of emails is really helping us simplify re-marketing to customers who we already have bought from us - its increasing our sales and improving our review numbers.

2) Remarkety's email templates and templating engine has improved a lot - to the point where I don't have to write any HTML / CSS and know that the email will land into mailboxes looking correct.

3) Targeting really helps us figure out which customer groups we can send emails to to increase success of a sale without spamming everybody who is subscribed.

Cons

1) I think the interface is sometimes clunky and items / buttons sometimes cover each other. Maybe spreading out the HTML templating interface would help. It should be tested on a smaller screen when they roll out new versions.

2) Some documentation is hidden away and hard to find on their main website. Maybe a link to documnetation should be included on admin site? Would be nice to have a big FAQ page

Frank L.

Good software. Lots of segmentation options which is great. Generally easy to use.

Reviewed on 2018/07/05

Pros

The segmentations and automations are great. Can really drill down and narrow your audience. Automations really help in having a robust email marketing campaign without much work. The software is easy to use and everything is pretty intuitive.

Cons

Email templates could be better designed (see Mailchimp, Aweber, etc.). Image library could use improvement. For example the ability to organize into folders. The ability to search for an image and the ability to archive images would also be very helpful. Right now, adding images to an email is the longest part of the process.

Inbar E.

Very good product

Reviewed on 2018/03/14

Pros

We have used the Remarkety platform for years and always been happy with it! The program is user-friendly and it's easy to get many campaigns up and running. The design templates they provide look professional and what's more, they DO catch customers' eyes. We've always had a better ROI with the Remarkety platform than other email marketing platforms we've tried, including direct. Their support is very helpful and quick to respond on any needs you have.

Jeffrey A.

The best email and marketing newsletter software that I have used. Great return on investment

Reviewed on 2018/06/29

Easy to operate and gets the job done. The price is reasonable and any one can use it.

Pros

The automations are excellent and I only spend less than 30 minutes a week to send out newsletters and campaigns. It stays on auto pilot as it delivers great returns. The pricing is very good compared to other software that are more complicated.

Cons

Improved customer support will be greatly appreciated although the software is mostly on auto pilot once you configure it at the onset.

Scott C.

Excellent software!

Reviewed on 2019/07/19

Very happy with the software.

Pros

I love that all of our data is synced to Remarkety and with the tools within Remarkety I can set custom automations.

Cons

I would like the ability to create a custom automation based on my own filters.

Alexis C.

Fantastic product - best email service I have tried (and I've tried a few!)

Reviewed on 2018/06/28

Pros

I have Remarkety connected to Shopify, and my favorite part about it is the level of segmentation I can achieve so I can target specific customers. Also their customer service is TOP NOTCH! Any time I need help with something, or have questions, they respond within a day and walk me through what I need to do, or do it for me! Also, I have made suggestions about possible integrations, and they have listened and implemented those suggestions! I find this software far exceeds Mailchimp and a few others I have tried. It's a must for my online store.

Cons

I would like to see even more design capabilities. I think the design features right now are good, but I think they can make them even better!

Kyle M.

Great extension

Reviewed on 2018/11/21

They have excellent customer service. Any time I have a question or issue with the software, they respond quickly to help me get things figured out.

Pros

They have user-friendly tools for setting up email remarketing campaigns that have always made things simple for us.

Cons

Not any complaints, really. I've spotted a couple bugs on the site but nothing serious, and they all have eventually been fixed.

Arseniy N.

Remarkety works well for me.

Reviewed on 2018/06/06

Pros

I like the flexibility this software provides. It makes it easy to create custom campaigns to target groups of customers.

Cons

Once a campaign is set to a certain template, you cannot change the template. Also, it gave me an error once I tried to submit this review because I did not enter enough characters. I like to keep things brief and direct.

James L.

solid, easy to use email marketing

Reviewed on 2018/06/28

Pros

I don't need a separate service to send out the emails. You guys combine the automations with newsletter functionality

Cons

the interface is a little slow/clunky at times. would like to see further integrations with platforms like facebook where we can collect emails on facebook and then automate an email from remarkety

Samim S.

Ramarkety helped us lift our sales fugire

Reviewed on 2019/07/17

As we run ecommerce site we know how hard it is to convert visitors into customers but even hard to bring back lost customers. So, this tool is offering us that option to re-engage with lost customers and we are getting success. We also have cart abandonment campaigns going on and the conversion is very good. We have also customized the email templates to suits our requirements. This is indeed a good tool for online merchants.

Pros

- Easy implementation with Magento2 with plugins.
- Give us insights about sales.
- Re-engage with previous customers.
- Many conditions to target segment of customers.
- Cart abandon campaigns huge success.

Cons

- No such cons about except the price could have been lower.

Tom D.

Great email marketing solution. Would recommend to anyone.

Reviewed on 2018/04/09

Pros

Easy to use, great features and great customer support. Many times I have approached them for help and they've got back to me straight away.

Cons

There's currently no "Manage my preferences" panel, where email subscribers can edit their preferences in regard to receiving emails.

Sarah M.

A great value for the money: emails look professional and easy to perform some basic tasks

Reviewed on 2018/07/02

We easily send out professional emails and see the results in sales.

Pros

We can easily send out targeted emails.
We can easily see responses.
We can easily set up newsletters as well as Automations.

Cons

We cannot easily track the response to specific products customers have clicked within an email.
We cannot combine results from multiple emails in the same campaign.
We cannot update a customers email address and retain the order history.

7.0/10
Megan D.

Our company had been able to increase revenue with follow up emails and great looking newsletters.

Reviewed on 2018/06/28

Great reporting, customized email functions, great customer support, increased revenue, email suggestions. improved email design.

Pros

The software is really easy to use and I love how it makes suggestions for follow up emails that should be created.

Cons

There were a few things we needed the software to do that it wouldn't do, but after working with the customer support team, they were able to create the functionality that we needed.

Shah A.

Power photo corp

Reviewed on 2019/06/07

Remarkety has been really supportive towards our marketing efforts. We got great results using this platfotm. I highly recommend using this service

Pros

User friendly aspect of this software is really helpful

Cons

More design option needed as we want to do more innovative design

Marcos R.

Very good tool

Reviewed on 2019/06/03

It is a very easy tool to use, in addition the help offered by the technical support area is very good.

Pros

Very complete platform and easy integration with Magento, what really charmed me was the technical support from the remarketing team, they have solved all my requests, really happy.

Cons

there are points to improve, but I think this is not a limitation for remarkety.

Merilee P.

Excellent Value!

Reviewed on 2018/10/29

Great Customer Service and Support. Always responsive and helpful. If they don't immediately know how to fix an issue, they stick with it until they figure it out. We are in the Beauty industry, which is not listed in the options for Industry (yet).

Pros

Setting up our Automations was easy. Building our frequent Newsletters is also easy.
We have made requests / recommendations for features that we would like to see, and the programming team has been very responsive and enthusiastic to implement these updates. Very pleased to be able to help improve the product even more.
Pricing is excellent for the services provided.
We look forward to a long relationship with Remarkety.

Cons

There is some functionality we would love to have, but we also understand that Remarkety is not mean to necessarily be a solution for ALL of our needs in every manner we desire. They do offer good basic functionality, so this is by no means a complaint.

Chelsea D.

Great service for small businesses

Reviewed on 2018/07/02

Ease of use so I can produce more email campaigns quickly.

Pros

I love that there are premade email templates that are based off best practices. It's easy to segment our customer list based on purchase history and email interaction.

Cons

The email pop up could be more robust, but it's also nice that they even have a template of this for users.

Jorge G.

Fantastic Email Marketing Provider

Reviewed on 2018/08/09

We have been working with Remarkety for a little over a year and we have been quite pleased with both the software itself and in particular the customer attention. They are quick to respond and resolve any issues that may arise

Pros

Love the easy ability to follow up with customers and potential prospects.

Cons

Up until now, we have been quite satisfied with the software

Email Marketing at it's best with great pricing and ease of use.

Reviewed on 2018/09/19

Pros

Very easy to use. A/B Testing. Priced right. Intuitive. Quickly scales with increased business needs.

Cons

Needs a larger responsive design catalog.

Jamie H.

Great software which lets you automate your marketing campaigns

Reviewed on 2018/07/04

Pros

It's really easy to create newsletters and automated campaigns. I love the fact that you can create segments for all your customers and send them targeted emails.

Cons

The cost is quite high if you have a lot of contacts which makes the ROI quite low unless you send thousands of emails a day.