Remarkety

4,7 (121)
Data Driven Email & SMS Marketing for eCommerce

Andrew C.

High end capabilities without the high end price

Reviewed on 2018/04/09

Huge improvement in ROI from email marketing since we switched to Remarkety

Pros

- ROI tracking is not only built in, but a focus of the reporting dashboard, a solid indicator that this platform was built for ecommerce first and foremost
- ROI tracking is complimented by the Google Analytics tracking which allows you to compare various attribution models and view overlap with other marketing efforts
- Automatic proactive feedback on campaign performance based on industry benchmarks, along with suggestions on how to improve
- Plenty of ways to segment and target customers, for both automated emails and newsletters - see support articles for full list or options
- Very impressed with how seamless the integration with Magetno 1 is, by connecting through the Magento API they are able to retroactively segment customers (eg. make a new category with selected products in it, then target based on past sales of products in that category - also useful for excluding select products from some campaigns)
- Built in templates cover a wide use case, but also easy enough to make and modify templates that work in the drag and drop editor - my content guys have had no issues at all using the wysiwyg editor - I was able to make our responsive email template from another platform compatible with Remarkety in a few hours.

Cons

- Geographic targeting could be improved, currently can target based on State/City/Suburb /Country , but not by postcode/zip and not by using a map UI like other platforms

Tal M.
  • Industry: Sporting Goods

Amazing Email Marketing Software

Reviewed on 2021/11/17

Pros

Very professional support team, you feel like you are the only customer. Great deliverability. Only the features you need, not over complicated yet does not lack anything.

Cons

I would love for it to double as a CRM. They are so close, just need a few more features and they are a CRM.

Mark L.
  • Industry: Building Materials

Increased Sales with Remarkety

Reviewed on 2021/12/17

Pros

We set up automation emails for new customers and abandon cart coupon delivery.

Cons

That when building out an email you can sometimes lose all of your work if you click to view something but haven't saved the work. An auto-save feature would be great.

Reasons for Switching to Remarkety

Compatibility with our e-commerce CMS.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Good idea but needs work

Reviewed on 2019/06/28

Our experience started out great for the first several months but things have deteriorated because of so many glitches in their new system. At this point, it is very difficult to successfully make one new email and support has not been able to solve the big issues like the "save" button not working. Our account manager is always great but in the end, if things don't work and we waste many hours each day because of all of the bugs I can't say our overall experience is good.

Pros

Many options to setup automated/trigger emails which are a great way to stay in touch with customers and offer customized specials to certain customers for certain things they do on your site.

Cons

Until a few months ago everything ran very smooth and was simple to use. Recently Remarkety started "upgrading" their system and adding new features and options. That's when the problems started. We now take a week to set up one email that used to take one day. I literally sit and watch the person here creating our emails and he runs into problem after problem every single time. Almost every day the save button stops working at random. He will spend a few hours setting an email up and he clicks save several times during that process only to find at some point the save button stops working and there is no way for him to finish the email. At that point, he has to totally start over from the beginning and hope he can get the email finished before the save button stops working. It's extremely frustrating to spend a lot of time setting an email up and find you have to start over from scratch because it cant be saved. This is an ongoing problem that began after Remarkety did recent upgrades and now we encounter it daily. Additionally in our Remarkety control panel there are features that are missing one day and reappear the next day and the disappear the following day. For example they have an option to create a desktop and mobile email all at the same time. One day we were working on it and set up an email that was optimized for desktop and mobile view using that feature. Then a few days ago when we started building another email the mobile option was gone.

Jasmine A.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

An excellent tool for email marketing, a 100% price-quality ratio

Reviewed on 2021/11/11

Excellent. It has become a key tool for automated marketing.

Pros

Offering many options to create campaigns, segmentation is very practical and useful.
The templates are very flexible and allow us to create whatever we need.
Automations are the best thing about Remarkety

Cons

I am very comfortable with the whole tool. There's nothing i don't like

Bronto Marketing Platform

Reasons for Choosing Remarkety

Because mailchimp has many limitations in terms of analysis, templates and automations. It is a very basic tool compared to Remarkety

Reasons for Switching to Remarkety

For the support, the design, the price and the possibility of automating campaigns
Benjamin keren K.
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

Great tool

Reviewed on 2021/11/12

Best marketing investment you can do as a an online company.

Pros

Ease of creating Newsletter campaigns as well as automated campaigns. The help I got onboarding was amazing.

Cons

The ease of importing product links with all info into the emails.

Harun B.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Great possibilities and easy to use

Reviewed on 2021/11/17

We use it for 5 years now. We have a good background in email marketing and don't plan to move over to a new tool. Remarkety has a great support team.

Pros

The easy connection with magento 2.
The templates are up to date

Cons

Bit more reporting. However the analytics and recommendations are very valuable.

Ilana V.
  • Industry: Wholesale

Efficient platform with great customer support

Reviewed on 2021/11/20

Overall experience is really great.

Pros

It's very easy to use platform. Very good and quickly customer support. It's very efficient for our business, we have great results. The integration was quick and easy.

Cons

I am missing sending messages in users time zones.

Alexander R.
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Easy to use software for all your email marketing needs.

Reviewed on 2021/11/22

Remarkety is a very solid product I've been using for 1 year and a half. I used to work with a competitor and now advise all my clients looking to set up email marketing to use remarkety.

Pros

I like the email scheduling system, templates. A/B testing is also easy with Remarkety ( compared with competitors).

Cons

It's hard to bring back designs made with the old editor to the new editor.

Toma D.

Reviewed on 2021/11/20

It seems easy to use compare to Constant Contact.

Pros

Able to connect sales information and email marketing

Cons

I'm still learning how to use this software, not sure about the cons yet.

John E.
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

Intuitive and Perfect for small or large businesses that need fast results

Reviewed on 2020/01/29

100% Customer Satisfaction!

Pros

The editor
Automation
In-app recommendations
The way segmentations is configured
Integrations between software
Assigned representative to handhold the integrations and the setup
Customer Service is second to none
Sped up my ability to Email Market
Feature Request do not fall on deaf ears!
Nikita Dhillon is an amazing representative to work with.

Cons

Not being able to set brand colors and secondary subject line/pre-header text cannot be set, and nothing else. I sent in a feature request for this. I bet they quickly address this.

Erik W.

Highly Recommend Remarkety

Reviewed on 2021/11/18

Pros

I would say the ease of use has been a pleasant surprise. Being able to implement a template and be off and running has been nice. Reporting is good and the ability to build some automations has been useful. Deliverability also has been a key factor in why we stay with Remarkety

Cons

Some filtering options when creating segments is missing. Not having the ability (unless there is a way) to filter by mobile device or operating system has been a drawback. Also with follow up sequences I wish there could be more integration with BigCommerce.

Mailchimp, Sendlane and Klaviyo

Reasons for Switching to Remarkety

The features were comparable to the other products but the price won versus the others.
Jacob E.

Simply Works & Very Powerful

Reviewed on 2021/02/07

1. Onboarding was excellent. I purchased a business who already had Remarkety mostly setup. They however where not using it to the full advantage. Our rep walked us through a number of things to help boost conversions as well as made some very good suggestions on how best to move forward.

Pros

The automation e-mails alone more than pay for the software service and that is just the start. The list segmentation and tracking ability you have is very powerful.

Cons

I do wish you could see in an easier manner how many people you onboarded over a set specific time period. You can do this but it's not easy and requires manually adding figures up. I also would like to know how many people signed up via Mobile devices vs. Desktop and see performance based on that.

Klaviyo and Constant Contact

Reasons for Switching to Remarkety

It was already integrated and being used by the business I purchased. One of the main reasons I was first attracted to the business was the income being brought in by e-mail and the automation I saw being done.
Robert S.

Remarkety helping my business

Reviewed on 2021/11/18

We are glad to have Remarkety for our email provider and will be using much more in the coming year.

Pros

The integration with Yahoo/Verizon Store and having campagns easily setup is important.

Cons

Do not yet have cons, and plan to use much more in 2022

Constant Contact

Constant Contact
Lyell P.
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Remarkety Delivers On Marketing Automation

Reviewed on 2019/12/16

Pros

We came to Remarkety on a referral from our Oracle+Dyn delivery partner because we were seeking abandoned cart email remarketing capabilities at an affordable cost. The platform is fast and intuitive and works as described and promised, and integrated well with the Oracle+Dyn architecture. What I like best is the support and executive teams behind Remarkety. We had many more needs than their platform had when we began. The Remarkety team was relentless in addressing every single feature request we submitted. Their platform today is more robust because they were willing to listen to our suggestions, critically evaluate them, and quickly put them into design and development rolling out new functionality in days, not months.

Cons

What I like least are small issues, like segment counts updating on a schedule vs. in real time, but I believe this is either no longer an issue or the schedule is much more frequent. The segment builder could benefit from an "advanced" view where users with SQL skills could construct more complex segments. It would also be useful to be able to use newly-added contact record data points to build segments.

Tim T.
  • Industry: Automotive

Great product! Reliable and Easy to use

Reviewed on 2021/11/16

All positive excluding the above. That being said, it is fast and easy to remove contacts so truly not a huge deal.

Pros

Easy setup, low price and easily customized to fit our clients needs.

Cons

The limit on contacts. We use other software for our email contacts and constantly have to login to Remarkety to delete contacts to avoid being moved to a more expensive plan. Since we only use this for Abandoned carts, we don't need the contact management.

Mailchimp Transactional Email

Reasons for Switching to Remarkety

Price, easy customization etc.
Scott N.

Great Software - A few improvements to perfection.

Reviewed on 2020/03/02

Excellent program with excellent support.

Pros

The data syncs well with bigcommerce and support is on top of it when there are discrepancies. Deliverability seems solid.

Cons

Mobile interface needs some help for merchants that are on the go, which is all of us. And/or conditions need more deeply integrated to the segmenting within a campaign. Can still do what we need to with customer list segmenting.

Triggers and filters should be consistently available through all campaign types.

All in all great with great potential.

Omnisend

Reasons for Choosing Remarkety

MailChimp e-commerce integration is awful for multiple platforms unfortunately.

Reasons for Switching to Remarkety

Price and just gut feeling.
Corey V.

Great Email Platform

Reviewed on 2020/01/08

Remarkety has made our email newsletters and automations easy to use and easy to track. With a user friendly interface, creating a good quality marketing email and sending it out takes less time than ever before.

Pros

Easy to setup and use. User friendly interface.

Cons

Sometimes it seems certain conversions aren't being attributed to likely emails.

Reasons for Switching to Remarkety

Integrations were better and it seemed to have great reviews and a simple user interface.
Brian S.

Remarkety is the best value on the market

Reviewed on 2018/08/08

I’ve been a Constant Contact customer, Bronto, And MailChimp. Bronto is crazy expensive for a small company. MailChimp is cheap, but extremely limited. I wanted advanced automation for thinks like abandoned cart recovery, customer win backs, etc.

I decided on Remarkety based partially on price. They seemed to deliver most of what Klaviyo does at a lower price. Initially, my customer success manager wasn’t very good and I was feeling neglected by Remarkety. Also, they did not integrate with my rewards program, so I gave Klaviyo a try.

Klaviyo could not do some very basic things I wanted to do, that I was already doing with Remarkety. I called Remarkety. My new customer success manager called me back immediately. The support since then has been exceptional. Remarkety has made improvements to their platform based on my suggestions. I get excellent LIVE support from Remarkety. Klaviyo is by chat only. My customer success manager and I have weekly strategy calls now. They have added integration with my rewards program.

I highly recommend Remarkety for small businesses that don’t have a staff of people to manage their emails and want to take advantage of customization and automation.

Pros

Price
Automation options
Integration with Big Commerce
Support

Cons

Visual appearance
Lacking in analytics

Easy to use and worth every penny.

Reviewed on 2018/07/01

By using this software, i am able to gain more conversions and keep my customers up to date.

Pros

It makes it easy to send out weekly newsletters to customers, both current and new. I can send automations for when people abandon their cart or browse abandonment. This really helps get people back to the site. A lot of times people who abandon their cart get a second look and do decide to buy. It's great as a tool for getting Google reviews because you can send out an automation that deals with feedback. Even going so far as to send them a link for both your Google reviews, and you're Better Business Bureau reviews.

Cons

Probably the only thing I can honestly say I wish that the software had, is that I could do custom coded Scripts.

Kyle W.
  • Industry: Fishery

Remarkety Review

Reviewed on 2020/01/29

Overall it is a good platform and if Remarkety could create a function where you could easily segment customers into different email groups to send separate emails to that would make it so much better

Pros

The ability to have several functions such as email, duplication email, better analytics, etc. all under one platform

Cons

We really struggle with this platform on segmenting customer groups. In our business we have a handful of customer groups that we send emails to and was very easy to create personal email lists in Mailchimp as well as import contacts, but do not like the filter function of Remarkety

Lauren W.

Love it!

Reviewed on 2021/11/11

Every issue i've had has been quickly resolved, the team are great and really knowledgeable! The meetings are excellent every time they have been needed - for the most part left alone which is great to be able to access help as and when needed.

Pros

The email design building functionality is great, really easy to use and explain to new users - does everything I need it to at the moment!!

Cons

We now have multiple instances on our Remarkety account which was confusing to set up - probably due to my lack on tech experience!

It would be great to be able to add mp4 files straight into emails instead of linking them from 3rd party sites or converting them to gifs.

Vova Z.

Highly recommend implementing Remarkety !

Reviewed on 2021/11/17

Overall, our business has benefited from using Remarkety and we plan to continue using.

Pros

Easy to create campaigns, segmentation has been a big help, automation emails have increased customer conversion and retention

Cons

A wider range of email templates would be helpful to have options. The templates are great, but at times have required a lot of effort to customize.

Price

Price and ease of use
Paul S.

An absolute must for any online shop!

Reviewed on 2019/05/22

Fantastic so far! I think the best part of the service is the support you get! I never had complains about tech level and quality of support!

Pros

Automation, ease of use and targeting.

1) Automation of emails is really helping us simplify re-marketing to customers who we already have bought from us - its increasing our sales and improving our review numbers.

2) Remarkety's email templates and templating engine has improved a lot - to the point where I don't have to write any HTML / CSS and know that the email will land into mailboxes looking correct.

3) Targeting really helps us figure out which customer groups we can send emails to to increase success of a sale without spamming everybody who is subscribed.

Cons

1) I think the interface is sometimes clunky and items / buttons sometimes cover each other. Maybe spreading out the HTML templating interface would help. It should be tested on a smaller screen when they roll out new versions.

2) Some documentation is hidden away and hard to find on their main website. Maybe a link to documnetation should be included on admin site? Would be nice to have a big FAQ page

Frank L.

Good software. Lots of segmentation options which is great. Generally easy to use.

Reviewed on 2018/07/05

Pros

The segmentations and automations are great. Can really drill down and narrow your audience. Automations really help in having a robust email marketing campaign without much work. The software is easy to use and everything is pretty intuitive.

Cons

Email templates could be better designed (see Mailchimp, Aweber, etc.). Image library could use improvement. For example the ability to organize into folders. The ability to search for an image and the ability to archive images would also be very helpful. Right now, adding images to an email is the longest part of the process.