mHelpDesk Reviews

mHelpDesk

Win more jobs and grow your business with mHelpDesk!

Denise
Denise

Excellent and efficient business management tool

Reviewed on 2018/03/08

Pros

I would highly recommend this to those in my network outside of my organization. There are plenty of custom features and the customer service team has been excellent thus far. I love that I am able to track every part of a transaction and interaction with guests and clients.

Cons

The overall user interface is easy to use but could be a bit updated in look and features within the software.

Benjamin
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Quick Response

Reviewed on 2019/07/23

The support team was very quick to answer & respond. Very knowledgeable.

The support team was very quick to answer & respond. Very knowledgeable.

Pros

How quickly their team responded and how when going to the screen to correct the problem I did not lose contact with the agent helping me and/or our conversation.

Cons

I haven't experienced anything yet to not like about this software. Like any program there's the "getting to know the program stage," and the experience is different for everyone. This is why the customer service department plays an important role. ; But once you get it, the things you can do with Your time that is freed up because of this software.

Response from mHelpDesk

Benjamin, we're thrilled to hear that our Customer Support team was able to quickly answer your questions. We work hard to make sure we resolve customer questions and concerns quickly. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help in the future, and thank you for being an mHelpDesk customer.

Leslie
  • Industry: Architecture & Planning

Worst CRM Of All Time

Reviewed on 2019/08/13

My experience with MHD has been a headache since day one. Many of the features promised do not work. They try to "trouble shoot" each issue when they arise, but can honestly say they have never actually fixed anything we've had an issue with in the last 10 months we've been using the product.
I have not used anything slower since dial up internet. No one at the company can give us a straight answer as to when fixed will be implemented and everyone gives the run around to save themselves.
My company speaks with them at least 3 days/wk.

Pros

MHelpDesk has made invoicing easier than what my company used in the past. It also allows all client information to be in one place.

Cons

This is the worst CRM. They have false advertising on their website claiming to be the "fastest, easiest, most powerful field service software." This could not be farther from the truth. Not only is this the SLOWEST software I have ever come into contact with, they also have the worst customer support. No one who works there knows in the ins and outs of the program and they never can give consistent answers. Our company had lost thousands of dollars by implementing this application. It simple DOES NOT WORK in the field. Our company members who use it on devices other than a computer spend HOURS uploading information because the program is so slow. It is an embarrassment to our company when using it in the field and has only been a headache from day one. Do yourself a favor and DO NOT BUY THIS SOFTWARE!

Jobber

Reasons for Choosing mHelpDesk

We out grew our old system.

Reasons for Switching to mHelpDesk

Their "integrations" with Google Calendar and Quick Books which never actually worked and the ability to track inventory.

Response from mHelpDesk

Leslie, thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We're very sorry to hear of the challenges you had using mHelpDesk, and we'll be taking this feedback directly to our product and customer support team so we can work on doing better in the future. This isn't the experience we want our customers to have with our product. Thank you again for taking the time to let us know.

Jamie

Excellent Platform

Reviewed on 2020/02/11

The demo and set up was great! They did the hard part with our onboarding.

The demo and set up was great! They did the hard part with our onboarding.

Pros

The customer service is fantastic! There is not usually a wait time to get a person on the line to assist in any way.

Cons

There are report limitations. I have not been able to create a report that will include customer's email addresses.

Stacey
Stacey

Great value and very customizable

Reviewed on 2018/06/27

Pros

For the pricepoint, it is hard to go wrong here. And while we encountered a few things we couldn't make the system do, neither could Salesforce (and SF wanted 10X the price). We are very happy with out decision for this.

Cons

You have to REALLY think through how you want your workflow, templates, and in particular how you want to name your products and services. It is a headache to go back and change things. Additionally, the search function is painfully slow and counter productive once you get over ~1000 skus. Their database simply can't handle it.

Response from mHelpDesk

Thanks Stacey--we really appreciate the feedback and your business!

Brandon
Brandon

This is a game changer for a small business. The efficiency and professionalism will impress.

Reviewed on 2018/04/01

Pros

The price is great in this will take a small business from looking like a mom-and-pop to start up to a franchise level business operation.

Cons

It's never fun setting up software it wasn't difficult but it was a little bit time consuming. Once everything is set up it pretty much runs itself though.

David
David

mHelpdesk is great for HVAC Companies!

Reviewed on 2014/10/15

I've used mHelpdesk for about 6 months now and have been very pleased. I have a mid-sized HVAC repair & installation company and I highly recommend mHelp for others in similar lines of work. They've done a nice job of making the system intuitive and speedie(no long lag times). Some systems out there have functionality but don't have the same performance nor extra features. Reporting, Field Invoice processing, customized field creation etc. It has also been very affordable.

Pros

1. Speedie invoicing and collection (24 hr with stripe integration for CCs)
2. Fast reports: I've used other systems where it was very laborious to pull reports. NOT here.
3. Drama FREE: Reliable. Used it for several months with no big data issues

Cons

No big cons just wishes. Definitely would like the capability to do the following.
- Flag Bad clients (ie people who didn't pay and should not go back to)
- Manage Various levels of service contracts and pay plans - It would certainly help me

Response from mHelpDesk

thanks for the feedback! we're listening to your requests closely and building new features as fast as possible. Thanks!

Joshua
Joshua
  • Company size: 1 001–5 000 Employees
  • Used for 6-12 months

More features then you'll even likely use

Reviewed on 2018/11/01

Pros

mHelpDesk is extremely comprehensive, and offers everything you could ask for and more. Keeping track of both projects and dispatching technicians in an efficient and effective manner is crucial for any support shop. mHelpDesk makes tracking inventory, managing contracts, reviewing and revising schedules, and clear and concise workflows a simple and pain free process. The mobile features are also incredibly robust, and allows for technicians and managers to efficiently coordinate from wherever they are.

Cons

Initially there were some roll out issues for my client, but those are expected and were minimal. mHelpDesk support was extremely responsive.

Response from mHelpDesk

Thank you so much for the feedback Joshua! We appreciate it.

Derrick
Derrick
  • Industry: Computer Hardware

How MHelpdesk Helps Us

Reviewed on 2014/10/24

We love mhelpdesk and run all of our tickets, repairs, invoicing, and scheduling. It is one of the only solutions that syncs with Quickbooks Online and is still affordable. I would recommend MHelpdesk to anyone who has a repair type of business. They take your feedback and work on implementing new features that the users want and need. I appreciate that they are willing to continue to develop new features and like feeling like I have a little bit of a say.

Pros

Syncs with Quickbooks
Can bill & take payments through email
Customer Logins
Web page issue submission
Repair, Estimate, Invoice, Payment workflow works well for our business

Cons

Everyone once in awhile there is a feature that I wish was available, which I have with anything. I am able to customize to my needs pretty well as is.

Response from mHelpDesk

Thank you Derrick! Happy that you love Mhelpdesk! For the features you want, make sure to post them on our forum and upvote them. We are working hard on building the best features.

Lee'Ann
Lee'Ann
  • Used for 1-5 months

Great service

Reviewed on 2018/12/16

Pros

I was searching for an easy to use, out-of-the-box, field service software for a client of mine. I contacted mHelpDesk and got a fast response and their reps took the time to answer all of my questions and concerns to help find the best possible solution. I didn't get the overly sales-pitchy approach on their end, they were looking to provide a viable solution, not just gain another paying client. I appreciated the support and eagerness to help implement and answer all of my questions. That in itself is a valuable asset!

Cons

I don't have any cons for mHelpDesk, I recommend it to any service professionals out in the field who want an easy-to-use software thats easy to implement.

Response from mHelpDesk

Thanks so much for the feedback LeeAnn, and for connecting us with your client. We look forward to working with you more in the future!

Christopher
  • Industry: Medical Devices

Great Field Service CRM Foundation

Reviewed on 2019/06/24

Pros

Mhelpdesk Field Service software greatly improved our business workflow by transforming our carbon copy work order system to a fully digital system that helped reduce our turn around time for billing. Recently, I was able to work with a mhelpdesk staff member during the development of the newly designed Equipment page where they were implementing the new features to track when equipment next service due dates are. This was a huge improvement for our business as we track mandatory inspection dates for our customers..

The customer support has always been A+ when it comes to address issues, or questions, especially with the instant chat function from the web app.

Cons

- Mobile App: The mobile app is an area that could see improvement. Some of the workflow using the app when creating a new Service Request can be glitchy and difficult to input all the information. The list of service requests also does not always update correctly and this is something we are currently in the process of working with the support team on.

- Inventory: The inventory management section is severely lacking and is not truly useable for our business workflow. With no ability to enter Purchase Orders/Vendor Information/RMA and tracking when inventory is received without manually adjusting the #'s on the price list, it becomes extremely vulnerable to missed information and inaccurate #'s leading us to use an alternative program to track inventory. This has been one of the hardest work around areas for our company as we are always constantly ordering replacement parts for equipment that we do not normally carry in stock.

- Price List: Another area regarding the price list for our company is that our labor rates are negotiated individually causing us to have to create a line item on the price list for every single Customer Hourly Rate, Mileage Rate, and Travel Time rate so that our engineers are able to bill customers correctly. It would be much easier if when creating a customer, you were able to designate their hourly rates so that information would automatically apply when engineers are entering their labor times.

Carol
Carol
  • Industry: Facilities Services

5+ year customer

Reviewed on 2019/04/25

I've found that while they met my expectations at the beginning, they have consistently gotten better over the years. They are responsive to customer requests of new functions. Having this online has allowed me to work from home when needed which was one of the reasons we chose it in the beginning.

Pros

It has all the functions I need to do my job efficiently and they have had some nice updates over the years. Their customer service is great. I've always gotten representatives that are knowledgeable and nice. When I have a problem, I'm able to use the chat function and 99% of the time they get me answers. Even when that doesn't work, they answer my calls and fix the issues. Every customer service rep without exception has been very nice to work with.

Cons

Sometimes they do updates that don't necessarily help with my day to day use of the program. I understand that they are servicing many different industries and needs and I can see the usefulness of the update. It would be nice if they made more of them optional. I have noticed a bit of a slow down in the program responsiveness. It isn't awful, but noticeable. I've done speed tests so I don't think it is my server but I'm not a computer geek so I can't be certain.

Response from mHelpDesk

Hi Carol, thank you for being a long-time mHelpDesk customer and for taking the time to share your experience. We're proud of our Customer Success team and we're thrilled to hear you've had good experiences with them over the years. As you mention, we are always finding ways to improve the software, and you should see additional improvements in the coming months. Thank you again for your business.

Maurice

There Is A Requirement To Seep Up The System.

Reviewed on 2022/02/10

When I decided to migrate to an online, cloud-based system that would help us manage our firm more efficiently, I looked at a number of options. I had a chance to speak with a couple of them. I wanted to deal with a smaller company that could provide excellent service and grow with us. MHelpdesk has made my life a lot easier. We run a home painting company, and having all of our information in one location has been quite beneficial. We are still in the process of transferring everything, but at our own pace. My advice to anyone considering this is to take the jump, sign up for the 30-day trial, and give it a shot. Take it for a minimum of three weeks to see how it works. You won't want to return to the never-ending spreadsheets. I understand that there are larger organizations in this field, but they will not treat you as well as these folks.

Pros

The customizability options for generating estimates and invoices are fantastic. The ability to build a price list simplifies invoicing in the field by allowing you to simply add a pre-worded/priced line item to the invoice. Collecting payments is equally simple, thanks to the possibility of emailing an invoice to a customer, who can then click a link and pay with a credit card.

Cons

The one thing we'd want to see modified is the ability to schedule a work order by selecting a project name. At the moment, you can only choose a site's parent name. Because not all parent names correspond to site names in our field, determining the correct parent and site name can be difficult at times. It would be helpful if you could add by site parent name or exact site location.

Jeremy
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Priority Appliances - Another Happy MHelpDesk Customer !

Reviewed on 2019/05/03

Overall, the benefits have been great. It allows us to organize our business according to our set-up, rather than shoehorning into someone else's. MHelpDesk has become our bible and effectively helps us run 600 work orders a month to the highest level of customer service we can.

Pros

The software is highly customizeable, and constantly evolving. Our favorite feature is that the programmers always seem to be looking for ways to improve. As a service business, constantly innovating and finding ways to provide a higher level of service to our customers is crucial, so it's it's nice to partner with a company that is always improving themselves.
In addition, for the things that MHelpDesk does not (yet) do well, its exporting and reporting features allow us to integrate with other programs seamlessly to mitigate our manual entry. This way we can partner will several systems.

Cons

This is a minor issue. The platform's appearance is a little dated looking, but very functional. It would be nice if there was a way to bulk upload photos, but those are the only complaints we have.

Response from mHelpDesk

Jeremy, thanks for the feedback. We're glad to hear that mHelpDesk has been helpful for your business. Please continue to let us know if you have issues or ideas -- we're always improving the platform! Thank you for your business.

Roman
  • Company size: 501–1 000 Employees
  • Used for 2+ years

Customer support is great....in particular if you can get past the service desk to a develper...

Reviewed on 2019/01/12

Really need the business unit capability enhanced a bit, and security levels in the system increased (ie added limited user option)...need a few more of this tye of permision, but by business unit *ie geographic region or department...This enables us to grow as a company and not have to look for an alternative system

Pros

ease of use, desktop and mobile app pretty close....like idea of mobile app being focused on field technician, and desktop app can be used by office admin, etc..

I use it for field work order management, and close off the financial transactions for one account and on another account have finalcial transaction turned on. I use both.. I like idea of having both options.

I find the tool easy to use, expandability is smooth as we grow the business...ie just add another account.......No problems with limitations on data, etc...

They have a business unit function, which allows me to expand operations to different geogrphical regions and maintain each region as a separate entity.....I do not want the east coast operation to impact on the west coast operation, etc...I can also bill each region with a different logo/business unit, etc

Cons

There have been several times when changes made to system (ie enhancements), however there were bugs and it negatively impacted on my operation. Becomes a big problem when you have several hundered users out in the field and there is a bug or functionlity of the system changes. Need much more notice on functionality changes to help with field change management.

Emily
  • Industry: Consumer Services

The software is easy to use for any person- whether you are a computer pro or have basic...

Reviewed on 2017/06/08

Pros

I love the fact that I can create custom fields for my jobs that will translate over to invoices. I can make custom fields for each type of service I provide. You can also create custom fields for your customer profile. It absolutely amazes me as I never thought I would find a software tailor made for our niche company- a commercial diving firm. With being able to customize everything from customer profiles to job to invoices I can have the exact software and features I need and am able to disable other features I don't need. Also the customer service is seriously stellar- 5 stars! Every person I have spoken with at MHelp Desk has been extremely helpful , informative, and professional. You can call, email, or even live chat with customer support to suit your needs! They also have loads of resources if you are a do it yourself-er. Between watching videos on their youtube channel to utilizing the community forum- I have hardly needed any assistance setting up my account and utilizing it. The import from Quickbooks is seamless and so simple- it makes switching to a new software insanely easy. 10/10 would recommend!!

Cons

The only con i can think of is having to put my appointments in a time slot. I have not looked into this all the way yet as I am still customizing everything. With my business our service calls do not need time slots and the customer are not present for the work so it would be helpful to see all my appointments for the day without them being assigned a specific time. (even this isn't a real big negative for me more of a pet peeve). I bet if I asked them they could figure out how it can be set up like this!

Michael

mHelpDesk a solid tool for MSPs

Reviewed on 2017/02/17

mHelpDesk has been a welcomed addition to our operations. In vetting the product it was challenging getting accurate information about how we wished to use the tool. We integrate it with QB and use QB Advanced Inventory for our inventory mgmt. It has been challenging getting the functionality we desire from the inventory module through the mHD UI. Since rolling it out, the core functionality is working well. The enhancements specific to our operations have been less successful. The fact that the mHD team is constantly gathering feedback and augmenting functionality makes me more confident that we will eventually be able to use it as we intended to use it from the onset. The forthcoming API is a big part of this.

Pros

Easy association of work orders with easy to produce estimates & invoicing.
Customizations are easily achievable via a user facing settings interface which is quite intuitive.
Support has been very responsive to our requests. We may not always get the answers we wish we would get but support is quite robust.
mHD is always gathering info from the users and adding functionality. We are greatly anticipating the API.

Cons

No API.
the user defined fields are just free text fields. You must export a CSV to use the data.
It would be much more helpful if when I enter the mileage from the field techs I could then run a mileage report.
The customized report interface is lacking. You cannot query the DB directly.

Shawn

Testimonial for GREAT service management software - Mhelpdesk

Reviewed on 2013/02/08

I have been in the computer technology business since 1986 and have used a ton of different software programs to run the business. I have wasted over $30,000 with the last two major software programs one was an ERP application that was just so buggy and just took too much time learning and keeping the software up and running I dumped it after using it for 1 year. The latest software program was recommended by several other technology companies as it is a PSA software but it just takes so long to do a single service order and then the process to get it to an invoice and then to the accounting application like QuickBooks was just a joke. (Almost a total of 20 clicks on different buttons and screens for each job).

I can now run my business while on the road at customers or remotely at my home office and am much more efficient and professional looking doing away with paper!

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!

Pros

-Ease of use.
-Customizable
-Website service ticket integration
-Integration to Quickbooks
-Customer support is top notch!
-They are very fast to update their software when customers make suggestions!
-I learned about Mhelpdesk about a year ago and tried it out and was really impressed but was missing some things for my business as I have a ton of inventory that I stock. Over the past year I have continued to watch them grow and add new features. Even in the past 60 days I have seen a ton of the requests actually put into the software which I have not seen any other software vendor listen to their customers like this. I have only been fully using this software in my business live for the past week but have saved so much time in the processes and procedures along with impressing every one of my clients when I have them sign my iPhone or iPad for the service order or invoice.
-I look forward to the new improvements that Mhelpdesk adds every few weeks.

Cons

None

*Other than waiting for the new features like POS (Point of Sale) with inventory management or interface to Quickbooks Online!

Tim

Needs Better Reporting in addition to other things

Reviewed on 2015/03/19

I have searched for quite some time for a good work request/time recording system that will prove to be cost effective and save me time. Yours fits a few of the requirements that I have for such a system - key words being "a few"... I have attempted to discuss this with technical support previously. I learned very quickly that your organization would prefer I change the way I do my business and match how you think I should do my business, rather than build a product that is flexible enough to enhance my organization and, in short, make me want to use your product and recommend it to the many clients I do work for.

There obviously is some value for me to use your software. If I had to place a percentage on the amount of your application that I am currently able to utilize for my business, I would say it's less than 10% - probably in the 5% to 6% range. The ONLY reason I have continued to use your product is because I have a few customers who log their own support requests. This is a convenience for them.

I applaud you for taking this step to find out what your customers think of your product. I hope this is a step in the direction of making your product of more value to your customers rather than to your bottom line, which from the outside looking in, appears to be the current goal.

I've taken the time (of which I do not have much of) to put together a quick "off the top of my head" list of pros and cons.... Only because you asked.

Pros of mhelpdesk:

1) force use of invoicing feature
2) no ability to generate custom reports
3) no export of time reports
4) quickbooks interface
5) no calendar of "work performed" (similar to a google calendar)

I am a small shop... For one employee, it would take me a day and a half (~12 hours) to invoice one month. This is unacceptable. For the month of January 2015 I did not use your system for billing. I used google calendar to keep up with time worked, exported it to a spreadsheet, imported into quickbooks - this took ~4 hours. Still longer than I wanted, but, I didn't waste an entire day. Your system costs me more than the monthly fee you charge.

Hope this helps.

Chad
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Good shell, but buggy with little support

Reviewed on 2014/04/26

Pros

The product is a great concept, and when we first started, it was good. The form is very intuitive, easy to change, like the workflow system. The ability to assign things is great, and I really like the logs/notes. However, I would recommend splitting logs and notes with a log that tracks every change to the form and notes that are simply notes.

I like how a message field pops up automatically whenever you change the status; that is great. I like the "Add New Agent" feature that populates everything for you, although only 1/2 of it works; the part that works does so very well with all the work orders that client has entered.

Cons

The issues are with the lack of support. We have at least a half dozen problems that we've notified them about that just don't get resolved. The typical response we hear is we can not recreate it, so we can't help, even though we deal with it daily. For example, we have had to create a basic form just so people on Macs can submit an order on a different form, and then we take that form and enter it into MHelpdesk, because if they do it directly from an Apple, it won't work.

They seem to update the software CONSTANTLY, and every update makes it worse. The new app for the tablets is worse than the old app. I cannot run reports for custom fields. If I type a message and hit send, it changes the status to open instead of whatever I had assigned it to; that's a huge problem. At least once a week, the site is completely down and we get the "oops" error. Our clients get the "oops" error a ton, and it makes us look incompetent.

The "Subject" line cannot be removed from online form. Service location cannot be added to the online forms. We've been able to do a major workaround, but if those two options were available, life would be a lot easier.

Becca

Insightful Features & Stellar Customer Service

Reviewed on 2019/02/28

Again, their customer service, and the way they help us solve problems and customize things to fit our operational model is really invaluable.

Pros

We really like how user-friendly it is, the way things link together, and the auto-processes you can set up. We also like how we could start with the basic functions and slowly set-up and all of the features. This allowed us to switch from our old software quickly, and gave us the time and opportunity for a lot of troubleshooting and customization. We also really like all of the ways you can customize your site. We like how features are developed based on client feedback. Finally, their customer service/tech support is excellent. Our implementation rep is very knowledgeable and figures out great solutions for our needs. The chat support is also excellent. Our problems and requests are solved the day-of every time. Their Customer Service/Support really goes above and beyond every time. If you are wavering between software like we were, mHD's Customer Service really sets them apart.

Cons

The Scheduling module/platform does not have as many options/customization as we need, especially as our number of field techs increases. The Quickbooks syncing can be tricky, a more comprehensive instruction manual for that process would be helpful.

Response from mHelpDesk

Thanks Becca! We are glad to hear that you are finding value in the platform and the Customer Support team. Thank you for the feedback on the scheduling portion of the app -- we will pass that along to our Product and Engineering teams. Thank you for your business!

Nick

My first enterprise software - if I can call it that

Reviewed on 2013/02/05

I looked at a bunch of systems when I decided to move to an online, cloud-based system that would help us run our business more effectively. Spoke with a few of them. I wanted to work with a smaller business that would service us well, and that could grow with us as we grew. I have been very happy to have found MHelpdesk.

We run a residential painting company, and have found it tremendously helpful to put all of our information in one place. We are still in the process of moving everything over, but that has been at our own pace.

My suggestion to anyone thinking about this to take plunge, take the 30 day trial, but to actually try it. See what it is like to use it for at least 3 weeks. You will not want to go back to the endless spreadsheets. I know their are bigger companies out there in this space, but they will not treat you like these guys.

Pros

Easy to use. Can I just say that our office manager has a little trouble with technology, but she has taken right to this, and loves it.

Access. I can access my info anywhere. This weekend I was in the mountain and hopped on my iPad and was able to pull down some needed information.

Affordable. At first I didn't like the thought that I was going to pay for each one of our guys that we needed to track, but it really isn't bad, in fact, I feel like it is a great value.

Customer service. We have had several one-on-one training sessions with Ryan, and he has been great. Very patient, and always accessible. They are even willing to add functionality as we suggest things.

These guys really do want to make a great product. They have a ton of different individual users, and keep striving to add functionality to make the software more user friendly and better. Love that.

Cons

Hmmm...I am waiting for it to be comparable with QuickBooks online, but I know they are working on it.

That's all I've got.

Susan

Happy Using Mhelpdesk

Reviewed on 2020/06/02

Only the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] can answer to "Business Problems" and any added benefits

Pros

The product is very easy to use
The report section is terrific, especially when looking for errors and omissions done by other users.
When mistakes are identified, corrections are applied, without any major headaches
There is no need to stuff envelopes, all correspondences are done direct from the program and if there was an internet error, the program would state the item was not sent

Cons

Searching for Job numbers related to specific clients are not as easy as searching for invoices related to clients

Kevin

Good Investment

Reviewed on 2019/04/16

Overall a positive experience. Our MHD contact did an incredible job meeting our needs during the set up and training phase. She was always quick to respond with an answer and also a short video to help explain actions steps needed to resolve a challenge. We took advantage of our support plan with CSR, and she delivered each time we reached out to her. I highly recommend her, she is extremely knowledgeable of the software and platform, and willing to assist as requested.

Pros

The software meets our dispatching needs as well as capturing all information needed to close out any pending work orders. It automates our service call life cycle process, in turn allows our team and operation to be more efficient and maintain quality as the volume of our calls and request increase.
Once you become familiar with the software, it is fairly straightforward and east to utilize. I would recommend investing some time into adjusting the settings properly on the desktop version as well as app to be sure they align with your process goals. After several weeks of making adjustments, we feel it is tailored well to our needs.

Cons

The one feature we would like to see changed is choosing a job name to schedule a work order. Presently, you can only select the parent name of a site. In our field, not all parent names match site names, so it can be a challenge sometimes identifying the correct parent and site name. If you could add by site parent name or specific site location that would be beneficial.

Lee
Lee

MHelpdesk Keeps us organized and gets us paid

Reviewed on 2012/11/15

this application has increased our profitability and the monthly fee is minor in relation to what we save on time filing out paper work and manually processing estimates with excel, work order via paper and billing through an admin staff member.
we don't lose work orders, no billing gets missed, no techs forget about the jobs of the day.
by far and away the best choice our business has made.
I highly recommend the product and endorse it as a must have for any service dispatch company.

Pros

-Android app allows field techs to update, create, edit orders on the site.
-work orders/invoices/estimates with signature capture allow us to quote, close and invoice on the spot.
-google calendar integration gives us a quick visual, auto updates and is easily accessed - a nice add on feature that we use
-QuickBooks imports allow us to quickly import all invoices with a click of a button. cutting way down on administration costs.
-ability to track time for techs on projects and materials used keeps our jobs profitable.
-tech support either online or via telephone is fast response, accurate and helpful.
-constantly improving product and features. routine updates keep program operating smoothly and each update typically increases effeciency

Cons

-have had a few server access issues that where caused by external companies or service providers. These have made the system unavailable for a period of time during the work day.
-tech support advised of available work around and updated on status of repairs taking place.
-downtime was minor impact and communication during was great.
-would be nice add on or option to have app/program operate as standalone on at least one onsite PC in the office during these times.