Zoho Survey

Everything surveys—made simple and powerful.

4,6
4,3
4,5
4,6
4,4
Laura J.
Industry: Financial Services
Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

The sophisticated tool with high end features to compile and analyze surveys and responses.

Reviewed on 2020/02/06

Zoho Survey has made it possible for us to quickly and efficiently generate the survey campaigns in the most reliable manner. We can prepare customized surveys to target a filtered out audiences and can use it for effective feedback collection from our major clients and employees. The reports can be analyzed in order to tackle any kind of problem or to make further changes or amendments in the organization to improve team performances. This tool with sophisticated features have made us more capable on how to drive our specific departments in the possible ways through their own feedback inputs efficiently conceived by this tool.

Pros

At our organization, there has been a culture to keep in view the feed backs and reviews of the employees to promote a sense of integrity and confidence in the working place. For that purpose, Zoho Survey plays a major role in our company. Zoho Survey has extra credible features which can be easily used to implement a whole active survey campaign and engages the audience in responsive ways. We can design highly intuitive survey campaigns equipped with images and videos to engages our targeted audiences. We can filter out the recipients and the respondents in order to analyze the responses in a much better way.
It also comes with extra reliable features to track the responses and compile them in graphical and analytical ways.It can also be easily used and can be use to monitor the survey campaign from the mobile application. The pre-loaded and customized survey templates also helps in quickly formatting a highly decisive and responsive survey campaign.

Cons

So far, I have only confronted few minor issues which needs to be improvise for better results. First of all, the customized surveys responses are lot difficult to be studied and analyze. For a campaign based on large recipients, a whole lot of deployment time is required in order to tackle few complex procedures. The reporting feature is also not at all user-friendly which makes it further difficult for new users to analyze the survey reports. We have hard time in following up the campaigns with this tool because it requires a continuous follow up.But the major portion of the application is working fine and the customer service is also quite responsive and help us solve the issues in a quick manner.

Arturo C.
Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Zoho is a great tool for customer service businesses

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2020/09/20

Zoho is an overall great product that provides the necessary tools for a company to meet the needs of customers such as the help desk ticket system, live customer chat support and inter office chat feature. We use this everyday at work, Monday - Friday and it has helped our department to have an organized system to keep up with our daily workflow.

Pros

The ticket system to helping customers in her order received is superb especially since it provides other options for the customer to provide further information such as including attachments such as picture, documents, etc.

Cons

At times the live chat feature does not alert you or provide the pop-up notification when a chat has come in. Usually this requires the user to restart the application to fix this issue.

Industry: Accounting

Zoho Survey Review

Reviewed on 2020/11/11

Pretty good

Pros

I was actually browsing through many survey generating platforms and decided on Zoho Survey as it has a much larger variety of survey layouts and could match the complexity needs of our survey form

Cons

It took a while to get used to the software and to find certain things

Elizabeth P.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising
Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

Competitiveness in sight based on information and results.

Reviewed on 2019/12/13

We always live up to have and offer quality products, for this reason the opinion of third parties is essential to maintain this level of quality of which we speak. That is why we decided to use Zoho Survey to create the precise surveys in social networks about our services and products. At the same time that it has triggered an orbit of positive hypotheses with the results, this opens several paths and is something we needed. It really works very well and has no errors during its process.

Pros

Zoho Survey has helped me to have a good appreciation of the statistics and the survey format that no other program has given me, thanks to this platform I can make accurate decisions according to the surveys that customers respond through the system. In addition, its integrations are excellent with other products and its price is very accessible to the public. It is definitely a very good program and with great boom at the level of public opinion format and its subsequent analysis.

Cons

I emphasize that it is a very functional program. Therefore I do not have something negative to highlight from this software, I can say that it is just what I was looking for.

Industry: Wine & Spirits

Easy and accesible

Reviewed on 2020/09/09

I have only used it with the free trial and I would say so far so good

Pros

It is easy to use and very clear with a lot of type of questions and it has all the requirements needed

Cons

The free trial is very short. It would be great to have a cheaper price for students who use it

Kelsey W.
Industry: Public Policy

Efficient & Effective

Reviewed on 2020/01/30

Pros

Zoho was very easy to use and was easy to share. The capability to export to Excel is great and the software itself offers a lot of great graphics of the data. The design is intuitive and user-friendly. Quality software without a huge price tag.

Cons

I would have liked the name of my survey to be the graphic attached to the link rather than the Zoho logo. This didn't have a huge impact, but might have made my objective more clear when sharing the link.

Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management
Company size: Self Employed

Easy to use!

Reviewed on 2020/02/28

I had a positive experience surveying training needs for an upcoming event.

Pros

The survey was easy to set up and administer by email link. Analyzing data was also easy. I liked the word cloud and sentiment features of narrative responses.

Cons

I didn't realize I was only getting a free trial. Maybe make that more explicit?

Rahul C.
Industry: Food & Beverages

Extremely easy to set up yet having a very professional look

Reviewed on 2020/06/25

I am very satisfied with how easy it was to set-up my market research survey. However, I found the price for obtaining answers from Zoho users pretty expensive.

Pros

I love the different options of the type of answers the survey questions can have (e.g. matrix, rating scale etc.)

Cons

The translate feature does not allow us to translate the name of the document. Also the survey does not accept responses when the admin is updating while the survey is online. There is no warning given.

Jeaninne L.
Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Great NPS features

Used Other for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2020/10/16

Pros

I liked that the software aleready calculates the NPS score and gives awesome reports. Also that it has many functionalities even in the free version. Another thing easy how easy it is to use and intuitive it is.

Cons

The design is too simple, it could use some improvement.

Industry: Information Technology & Services

Great tool for getting to know your customers and develop new products

Used Monthly for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2019/09/11

Pros

Zoho Survey was easy to setup, configure to our needs for look and feel and distribute to our database.

Cons

So far we have found no issues in the use, however we have been using it for only one month so far.

Userfriendly Survey Tool

Reviewed on 2019/08/27

Overall, we have been able to work on getting data collection process simpler and user friendly. We hope to use such features in future with more and more interesting scenarios with advanced Zoho technology options.

Pros

Dear All,

I liked the features, which are good, user friendly and easy to use. While for the initial days I felt the tool looked a little tricky to use, it was quite intuitive and could use it in a more efficient manner. Hope to see this tool introduce more and more features, which are more relevant to address our business use cases.

Cons

In some instances, such as matrix drop down etc, I felt certain customizations were not possible or were difficult to use. So, I am hoping that if these areas also we could work effortlessly I would be a great boon for us.

Colin M.

Zoho Survey - Versatile and Powerful Survey Software

Reviewed on 2018/12/28

Zoho Survey is ideal when you want to go beyond the basic survey question options that you get from free survey tools, you need to brand your survey as your own or you need to support a large number of responses.

Zoho Survey (paid version) handles all but the most complex survey requirements.

Pros

This review refers to the paid subscription rather than the free version of the software which has limited features, limits on the number of responses and has Zoho branding.

Zoho Survey is pretty straightforward to use if you are familiar with creating surveys. Some surveys can get quite complex with lots of branching and skipping depending on answers. Zoho Survey handles this better than other products in its class.

There are a number of templates you can use to get your project started - can be a great time saver.

Covers all the common question types - freeform, multiple choice with single and multiple answer options, sliding scale, likert, net promoter, etc., so you'll always have the correct option available for the type of response you are looking for.

Creates nice response reports with charts and graphs relevant to the type of question/answer.

Easy to embed on your website - Zoho generates simple cut and paste code.

Ability to limit and control responses and to be able to handle large numbers.

Cons

Limited branding options; can be difficult to get an exact match for your existing web design.

While the response reports are generally ready to go, it can be a pain to tweak these if you need to reformat for presentations, white papers, etc.

Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Zoho Survey Review

Reviewed on 2018/01/16

Pros

I like the rich features and user friendliness. It does not require higher IT skills on the side of the users.
Easy to setup and easy to use. The interface is simple and easy to navigate. It was perfect for what I needed.
Good in user experience the tools are awesome you can use as much as you can of the available ready to use templates
Like that it allows me to sync to my crm and syncs. Allows me to gather info without having to mail paperwork to my clients

Cons

I least like the fact that I cant copy together two surveys questions I have to add all the elements by hand
In order to view individual responses to open-ended questions, I have to view the respondent 39; entire response.
Software interface is a little clunky and take some getting used to. The paid version does not improve the interface.
Design could be more fun to help your users to end survey. A fun desing has less close rate. Features and options still cool

Carlos T.
Industry: Hospital & Health Care
Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

I do surveys easily and quickly with this software.

Reviewed on 2019/05/29

Pros

Zoho Survey is one of the support software that I use most in my work; and I do this because this software offers me the simplest and complete way to do surveys related to our work environment and the performance of our activities for the service of our customers. Thanks to Zoho Survey I can make surveys of open and closed questions, completing fields of development or of simple selection, that are very useful to gather information on the observations of our clients. These surveys I can share with my work team to evaluate the type of instrument to use and the depth and veracity of the questions we are looking for. All this information we collect here I can analyze it thanks to different types of techniques such as trend assessment, graphs and relevant data. Zoho Survey is a very complete and integral software that I use every day in my work obtaining excellent results.

Cons

Each of the tools that Zoho Survey offers me are very good, practical and useful to meet my work objectives. I feel comfortable with this software as it has everything I need to complete my work activities. I have no complaints about this software.

Ifeoma O.
Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

We use Zoho survey to sample our client opinion.

Reviewed on 2018/07/11

Pros

We use Zoho survey to conduct easy and fast surveys among our clients and customers. It is intuitive both on the business side( organizations) and on the customer side(survey recipients).I love its mobile approach ,which is very important because majority of survey respondents answer our surveys from their smartphones.
I like the integration with Google drive ,which has made it possible to save data from Zoho survey on Drive ,allowing easy access to it from anywhere and at anytime in the future for reuse.

Cons

Zoho surveys hasn't got the most modern of user interfaces. From experience, I have learnt that survey respondents can choose to continue or discontinue a survey just because of how catchy or unattractive the survey page interface is. Zoho needs to work on this shortcoming.

Reynaldo U.

I developed encuests and forms very easily and quickly with this software

Reviewed on 2018/07/23

Pros

A great software that I use frequently in my community practices with young people, since it allows me to make quick surveys to the participants of the activities coordinated by the Foundation where I work. I can structure and modify questions, add variables, customize forms to the demands of the results I want to achieve, this, greatly enhances my work as a coach and sports-community facilitator, giving the best of me in each activity thanks to the demands made by young people in the surveys. I love this program, and I always use it

Cons

It is a very useful software that has nothing to envy to other companies that offer the same service. An outstanding work has made the companions of Zoho with this software

Gabor H.
Industry: Management Consulting

Survey issues solved!

Reviewed on 2019/05/25

I was long looking for an alternative, after a competitive provider (with a great ape in its name) bought and up-priced the survey I had used. Then I realised that Zoho, whose CRM we had used for 5+ years, has a survey function too. Tried, tested and passed: problem solved.

Pros

It's extremely easy to create, administer, share and embed surveys. We seldom need customer service, but when we need it we get fast and professional help. If you're a small team, you want your surveys look as if you spent months developing them and you don't want the logo of an over-advertised survey provider at the bottom, go for Zoho.

Cons

Frankly, my main problem is that I cannot catch up with the new functions. Some of them may be an overkill, I include them anyway and go back to most basic functions. But some users may need them.

Chet C.
Industry: Computer Software

Great survey tool

Reviewed on 2019/08/13

Feedback on beta releases of app and software

Pros

Survey Builder interface is very easy to use

Cons

Wish licensing allowed me to use single license for all my team as each person will rarely use this themselves, but as a team we'll use it a lot.

Industry: Events Services
Company size: Self Employed

Reviewed on 2019/08/19

Pros

This software makes it extremely simple and straightforward to collect data. Other platforms required multiple steps for both the admin and user which turns people away on both sides. The easier a tool like this is to use, the more responses you can get in a shorter time.

Cons

There is nothing I didn't like when using this software.

Tom L.
Industry: Financial Services

Excellent, so easy to use

Reviewed on 2017/08/24

We are able to tie surveys into our website, email, text messages, etc...

Pros

Simplicity, its easy to use. Has every option that one needs. Its easy to integrate with zoho crm. It has also saved us a lot of money by enabling us to work with less staff.

Cons

Limited background template layouts. Cant control tile layout. Surveys don't have file folders it makes it hard to locate older surveys.

Sanskriti G.
Industry: Computer Software

Convenient Survey Option!

Reviewed on 2020/08/30

Zoho survey is great for collecting customer feedbacks, and getting real time responses. It has helped us in gathering feedback responses form the customers, understanding their pain points and making more strategic decisions for bringing optimal results.

Pros

Zoho survey is easy to set up. The survey tool is simple and straightforward to use. Setting up the survey formats can be done within a couple of minuets, also prepairing questionnaires is much efficient with a pre-built templates, and can be customized or edit if neccessary.

Cons

Nothing really of note, the survey tool is working fine for me. BTW, if I could simply put my company logo at the header part and also contacts/website info on the footer of my survey, it would've been great.

Industry: Retail

Good option but more customizations are missing

Reviewed on 2020/05/22

I recommend it very good

Pros

easy to use and customize reports. Ips tracking seems amazing to me

Cons

customization of options in self-generated questions based on previous answers

Jose rafael Z.

Another excellent software that interpenetrates work functions creating combined strategies

Reviewed on 2018/07/10

Zoho invoice, use it in group spaces and work teams will exponentially improve your productivity and participation. Buy it you will not regret it

Pros

Our Human Resources Manager made this software available as a tool to exchange ideas among workers generating an excellent work environment as they take the positive and negative things that happen in the workplace to enhance management Zoho Survey offers a comfortable interface to design the accounts, leaving very positive results in our company

Cons

Like other programs of the Zoho company, we do not find negative characteristics to be highlighted. We believe it is pertinent to evaluate this software positively

Industry: Hospital & Health Care
Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Great Survey Tool!

Reviewed on 2019/10/09

using for employee engagement with both a scale and free-flow text

Pros

- easy to customize survey
- easy to circulate to participants
- confidential

Cons

the free feature does not last very long

Jorge arturo V.

Used Zoho Survey in Trial

Reviewed on 2020/04/30

Pros

By automating the selection of the next question in the survey according to the answers that the respondent chooses, it is a feature that gives many benefits to my company. The robust and easy to use integration that this app has with Zoho CRM and Zoho Campaigns saves me a lot of time avoiding me to export and import information from one to another app.

Cons

I would like more tutorials about integration with other Zoho apps and win cases of other companies using Zoho Survey. I would also like Survey to have a more direct integration with Zoho CRM, for example, if a negotiation is closed in the CRM, this app could send an email to the lead or contact with a survey and the information it collects in the latter would update the deal's information loaded into the CRM.