Zoho Survey

4,6 (352)
Everything surveys—made simple and powerful.

Sara B.
  • Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

Simple and quick questionnaires to create

Reviewed on 2021/12/28

ZohoSurvey allows me to share surveys and questionnaires anywhere quickly and in a timely manner. We are free to choose and it is really easy to implement. All options are optimized for mobile devices. Customizable templates make our work easier and save a lot of time. Another key feature is the large number of how-to videos that exist to learn how to use the platform if you have never used it.

Pros

I love that it is easy to use, the simple drag and drop point makes our work easier. I used it to post questionnaires for a client meeting when I was working for another company. We use it for several projects right now because it is easy to develop and control, the reports are easily generated and this makes the task easier.

Cons

I have no criticism about this platform. A part of the highlights took a hint at my interest to encourage me that overall I found it to be really easy to understand. Raw material in a different way, without inconvenience.

Arturo C.
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Zoho is a great tool for customer service businesses

Reviewed on 2020/09/20

Zoho is an overall great product that provides the necessary tools for a company to meet the needs of customers such as the help desk ticket system, live customer chat support and inter office chat feature. We use this everyday at work, Monday - Friday and it has helped our department to have an organized system to keep up with our daily workflow.

Pros

The ticket system to helping customers in her order received is superb especially since it provides other options for the customer to provide further information such as including attachments such as picture, documents, etc.

Cons

At times the live chat feature does not alert you or provide the pop-up notification when a chat has come in. Usually this requires the user to restart the application to fix this issue.

Freshdesk and Zendesk

Reasons for Switching to Zoho Survey

We chose Zoho over these other two products due to its ability to meet the requirements necessary for us to do our work.
Juan M.
  • Used for 1-5 months

As the survey tool inside Zoho One suite it gets the job done. Probably would consider it...

Reviewed on 2021/08/14

Great survey tool, very complete and straightforward. Would recommend it for all Zoho One users. However if you do not need to integrate your survey answers to your CRM you will probably can get the job done with free tools like Surveymonkey or Google Forms

Pros

Zoho Survey comes integrated with Zoho One suite solutions. The answers can integrate within Zoho CRM
Great customization features.With seamless drag and drop blocks you can build a survey template from scratch in short time.

Cons

I wouldn't consider buying Zoho Survey as a stand-alone product. The tool has been designed to work as an extension of Zoho One, it doesn't integrate well with third party crms.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Survey

Because it was included withing Zoho One Suit and it integrated well with the CRM

Zoho Survey already was already included in our Zoho One suscription
Bhavana B.

Good value for money

Reviewed on 2021/10/14

Pros

It's very budget-friendly and also has integrations with various software

Cons

It took a long time for the product to get fully functional. The customer support team was approachable but I'd have loved it if it didn't take too long to set it up initially.

Qualtrics CustomerXM
Søren L.

Super easy and great for growth hacking

Reviewed on 2021/03/11

I am very happy with using Zoho Survey. Would recommend it to anyone.

Pros

Very easy to set up and design so it works seamlessly with your website in an iframe. They also have a great price point for buying respondents. The few integrations they have are quite good, but it would great with more integrations.

Cons

Very few integrations. Would be great with a Zapier integration :)

SurveyMonkey Enterprise

Reasons for Switching to Zoho Survey

It's cheaper while still having the necessary functionality.
Kelsey W.
  • Industry: Public Policy

Efficient & Effective

Reviewed on 2020/01/30

Pros

Zoho was very easy to use and was easy to share. The capability to export to Excel is great and the software itself offers a lot of great graphics of the data. The design is intuitive and user-friendly. Quality software without a huge price tag.

Cons

I would have liked the name of my survey to be the graphic attached to the link rather than the Zoho logo. This didn't have a huge impact, but might have made my objective more clear when sharing the link.

Reasons for Switching to Zoho Survey

I read several reviews that made Zoho sound like a better fit for my needs.
Shanti D.
  • Industry: Architecture & Planning
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Simple, direct, user-friendly and affordable

Reviewed on 2021/07/19

I have been using zoho survey for year and I haven't got any issue yet. There products are very easy to use and has a user friendly UI. Easy drag and drop feature makes our work more easy. I will definitely recommend it to use.

Pros

Zoho survey allows its users to share their materials anywhere.We have freedom to choose and its very easy to deploy.All surveys are optimized for mobile devices too.Customizable templates make our work easy and its save lots of time.Another key features is there tutorials video. They help very much and they have covered all key features of the application.

Cons

I haven't face any issue yet. Just some delay in support reply that it.

Michael L.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

ZOHO Surveys - an affordable, functional solution to create surveys

Reviewed on 2021/09/15

We are using Zoho Survey to create surveys to help us identify marketing opportunities and measuring customer satisfaction

Pros

I was impressed how easily it was to jump into the software and create my first survey. It was very intuitive. I also appreciated the many features. The feature set was the main reason I switched from Google Forms to create my surveys.

Cons

I wish that ZOHO Survey was a little more affordable. The PRO plan at $20, instead of $25, would be very attractive.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Survey

ZOHO Surveys offers many more features than Google Forms. For example, Rank question types, piping, branching.

Reasons for Switching to Zoho Survey

I chose ZOHO Survey over SurveyMonkey mostly because of price and I already use other ZOHO tools, so the user interface was very familiar to me.
Rahul C.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Extremely easy to set up yet having a very professional look

Reviewed on 2020/06/25

I am very satisfied with how easy it was to set-up my market research survey. However, I found the price for obtaining answers from Zoho users pretty expensive.

Pros

I love the different options of the type of answers the survey questions can have (e.g. matrix, rating scale etc.)

Cons

The translate feature does not allow us to translate the name of the document. Also the survey does not accept responses when the admin is updating while the survey is online. There is no warning given.

Jeaninne L.
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees
  • Used for Free Trial

Great NPS features

Reviewed on 2020/10/16

Pros

I liked that the software aleready calculates the NPS score and gives awesome reports. Also that it has many functionalities even in the free version. Another thing easy how easy it is to use and intuitive it is.

Cons

The design is too simple, it could use some improvement.

GetFeedback and Typeform

Reasons for Switching to Zoho Survey

Possibility of custumazation and the N/A field option.

Userfriendly Survey Tool

Reviewed on 2019/08/27

Overall, we have been able to work on getting data collection process simpler and user friendly. We hope to use such features in future with more and more interesting scenarios with advanced Zoho technology options.

Pros

Dear All,

I liked the features, which are good, user friendly and easy to use. While for the initial days I felt the tool looked a little tricky to use, it was quite intuitive and could use it in a more efficient manner. Hope to see this tool introduce more and more features, which are more relevant to address our business use cases.

Cons

In some instances, such as matrix drop down etc, I felt certain customizations were not possible or were difficult to use. So, I am hoping that if these areas also we could work effortlessly I would be a great boon for us.

Reasons for Switching to Zoho Survey

I felt Zoho Survey was cost effective, while still providing the key features we required. While some features we compromised, the value we get is still on par with our requirements. So we are happy and look forward to new advanced product roadmap from the Zoho Survey Team!
Colin M.

Zoho Survey - Versatile and Powerful Survey Software

Reviewed on 2018/12/28

Zoho Survey is ideal when you want to go beyond the basic survey question options that you get from free survey tools, you need to brand your survey as your own or you need to support a large number of responses.

Zoho Survey (paid version) handles all but the most complex survey requirements.

Pros

This review refers to the paid subscription rather than the free version of the software which has limited features, limits on the number of responses and has Zoho branding.

Zoho Survey is pretty straightforward to use if you are familiar with creating surveys. Some surveys can get quite complex with lots of branching and skipping depending on answers. Zoho Survey handles this better than other products in its class.

There are a number of templates you can use to get your project started - can be a great time saver.

Covers all the common question types - freeform, multiple choice with single and multiple answer options, sliding scale, likert, net promoter, etc., so you'll always have the correct option available for the type of response you are looking for.

Creates nice response reports with charts and graphs relevant to the type of question/answer.

Easy to embed on your website - Zoho generates simple cut and paste code.

Ability to limit and control responses and to be able to handle large numbers.

Cons

Limited branding options; can be difficult to get an exact match for your existing web design.

While the response reports are generally ready to go, it can be a pain to tweak these if you need to reformat for presentations, white papers, etc.

• Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Zoho Survey Review

Reviewed on 2018/01/16

Pros

I like the rich features and user friendliness. It does not require higher IT skills on the side of the users.
Easy to setup and easy to use. The interface is simple and easy to navigate. It was perfect for what I needed.
Good in user experience the tools are awesome you can use as much as you can of the available ready to use templates
Like that it allows me to sync to my crm and syncs. Allows me to gather info without having to mail paperwork to my clients

Cons

I least like the fact that I cant copy together two surveys questions I have to add all the elements by hand
In order to view individual responses to open-ended questions, I have to view the respondent 39; entire response.
Software interface is a little clunky and take some getting used to. The paid version does not improve the interface.
Design could be more fun to help your users to end survey. A fun desing has less close rate. Features and options still cool

• Industry: Wine & Spirits

Easy and accesible

Reviewed on 2020/09/09

I have only used it with the free trial and I would say so far so good

Pros

It is easy to use and very clear with a lot of type of questions and it has all the requirements needed

Cons

The free trial is very short. It would be great to have a cheaper price for students who use it

Google Forms

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Survey

Because I find zoho more usefull

Google Forms

Reasons for Switching to Zoho Survey

It is easier to use and have the type of questions I needed
Carlos T.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

I do surveys easily and quickly with this software.

Reviewed on 2019/05/29

Pros

Zoho Survey is one of the support software that I use most in my work; and I do this because this software offers me the simplest and complete way to do surveys related to our work environment and the performance of our activities for the service of our customers. Thanks to Zoho Survey I can make surveys of open and closed questions, completing fields of development or of simple selection, that are very useful to gather information on the observations of our clients. These surveys I can share with my work team to evaluate the type of instrument to use and the depth and veracity of the questions we are looking for. All this information we collect here I can analyze it thanks to different types of techniques such as trend assessment, graphs and relevant data. Zoho Survey is a very complete and integral software that I use every day in my work obtaining excellent results.

Cons

Each of the tools that Zoho Survey offers me are very good, practical and useful to meet my work objectives. I feel comfortable with this software as it has everything I need to complete my work activities. I have no complaints about this software.

Ifeoma O.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

We use Zoho survey to sample our client opinion.

Reviewed on 2018/07/11

Pros

We use Zoho survey to conduct easy and fast surveys among our clients and customers. It is intuitive both on the business side( organizations) and on the customer side(survey recipients).I love its mobile approach ,which is very important because majority of survey respondents answer our surveys from their smartphones.
I like the integration with Google drive ,which has made it possible to save data from Zoho survey on Drive ,allowing easy access to it from anywhere and at anytime in the future for reuse.

Cons

Zoho surveys hasn't got the most modern of user interfaces. From experience, I have learnt that survey respondents can choose to continue or discontinue a survey just because of how catchy or unattractive the survey page interface is. Zoho needs to work on this shortcoming.

Krishna L.
  • Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

I love this app to manage short surveys

Reviewed on 2021/04/14

My experience is positive with Zoho Survey. I feel it's incredible to encourage the assessments of shoppers and direct to utilize. Unquestionably suggest. This product is overly simple to utilize and superb for shoppers. It's ideal to encourage buyers' suppositions and in this manner, the inquiries/answers can without much of a stretch be embedded. It's ideal to search out how your clients feel.

Pros

It is not difficult to utilize and carry out. a considerable amount of my understudies go to my courses previously utilizing it, and subsequently, the construction and information gathered are consistently valuable. it's a sublime stage for making an altered study. I've had an astounding encounter by and large. it's productive gratitude to gather information from an outsized gathering. it's actually basic and easy to understand.

Cons

I figure the overall look of the product feel may be improved. Particularly inside the end when the review is finished, it goes into a connect to make your own overview and is tastefully disappointing.

Melissa B.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

It is very easy to make a database with ZohoSurvey

Reviewed on 2021/03/24

I truly delighted in utilizing Zoho Survey to raised the objective of my crowd and assist me with realizing what works and what doesn't. I utilized this while working for a college and found it extremely powerful. various highlights are accessible to you. Just to several, computerized messages, the probability of utilizing custom factors inside the messages.

Pros

I used to be prepared to see bits of knowledge to help me change my strategies and better objective my crowd. I additionally valued the robotized messages. This was useful for sending messages at times with the main effect. Generally excellent, and direct to utilize. Taken in the manner to utilize it during a straightforward instructional exercise, clear as crystal.

Cons

A portion of the highlights took a touch in the interest of me to encourage the hang of, however generally, I discovered it to be very easy to understand. Something else, no drawbacks. Can't move pictures around while during a square with text.

Lillian G.
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

I like that it is fully editable

Reviewed on 2021/04/19

Simple to utilize and thusly the interaction to build up the study was very easy to use. the arranging apparatuses are particular, and that they permit you to redo your study easily while giving it a truly proficient look. the accommodation in sharing is furthermore ideal and along these lines, the examination permits you to rapidly see the survey results.

Pros

For the most part, I preferred the overall basic use additionally on account of such inquiries the stage offers you. Was likewise an admirer of utilizing the rationale work. Simple to arrange reviews and appropriate. Had all choices expected to get fields for reactions. What I enjoyed the preeminent is that it recorded answers by respondents who didn't really complete and present the review.

Cons

I felt to some degree restricted with the free form of this stage. Particularly after the review was shut. There are a few highlights that don't go with the free preliminary that I feel show be standard.

Reynaldo U.

I developed encuests and forms very easily and quickly with this software

Reviewed on 2018/07/23

Pros

A great software that I use frequently in my community practices with young people, since it allows me to make quick surveys to the participants of the activities coordinated by the Foundation where I work. I can structure and modify questions, add variables, customize forms to the demands of the results I want to achieve, this, greatly enhances my work as a coach and sports-community facilitator, giving the best of me in each activity thanks to the demands made by young people in the surveys. I love this program, and I always use it

Cons

It is a very useful software that has nothing to envy to other companies that offer the same service. An outstanding work has made the companions of Zoho with this software

Gabor H.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Survey issues solved!

Reviewed on 2019/05/25

I was long looking for an alternative, after a competitive provider (with a great ape in its name) bought and up-priced the survey I had used. Then I realised that Zoho, whose CRM we had used for 5+ years, has a survey function too. Tried, tested and passed: problem solved.

Pros

It's extremely easy to create, administer, share and embed surveys. We seldom need customer service, but when we need it we get fast and professional help. If you're a small team, you want your surveys look as if you spent months developing them and you don't want the logo of an over-advertised survey provider at the bottom, go for Zoho.

Cons

Frankly, my main problem is that I cannot catch up with the new functions. Some of them may be an overkill, I include them anyway and go back to most basic functions. But some users may need them.

Chet C.
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Great survey tool

Reviewed on 2019/08/13

Feedback on beta releases of app and software

Pros

Survey Builder interface is very easy to use

Cons

Wish licensing allowed me to use single license for all my team as each person will rarely use this themselves, but as a team we'll use it a lot.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Survey

SurveyMonkey pricing is way too much

User Interface and Price

Easy to use!

Reviewed on 2020/02/28

I had a positive experience surveying training needs for an upcoming event.

Pros

The survey was easy to set up and administer by email link. Analyzing data was also easy. I liked the word cloud and sentiment features of narrative responses.

Cons

I didn't realize I was only getting a free trial. Maybe make that more explicit?

• Industry: Events Services

Reviewed on 2019/08/19

Pros

This software makes it extremely simple and straightforward to collect data. Other platforms required multiple steps for both the admin and user which turns people away on both sides. The easier a tool like this is to use, the more responses you can get in a shorter time.

Cons

There is nothing I didn't like when using this software.

SurveyMonkey and Typeform

Reasons for Switching to Zoho Survey

Less steps, less complicated.
Sanskriti G.

Convenient Survey Option!

Reviewed on 2020/08/30

Zoho survey is great for collecting customer feedbacks, and getting real time responses. It has helped us in gathering feedback responses form the customers, understanding their pain points and making more strategic decisions for bringing optimal results.

Pros

Zoho survey is easy to set up. The survey tool is simple and straightforward to use. Setting up the survey formats can be done within a couple of minuets, also prepairing questionnaires is much efficient with a pre-built templates, and can be customized or edit if neccessary.

Cons

Nothing really of note, the survey tool is working fine for me. BTW, if I could simply put my company logo at the header part and also contacts/website info on the footer of my survey, it would've been great.