Comm100 Live Chat

4,7
4,6
Coreyna B.
Industry: Real Estate

The only chat / omnichannel customer support platform you'll ever need

Reviewed on 2019/03/24

We use Comm100 for most of our customer support but the livechat is where it really shines. The customizes automatic invites, modern responsive design, knowledgebase and canned messages have helped us leap ahead of our competition in terms of our customer experience and this is reflected in our reviews. We are working on expanding into using Comm100 for 100% of our helpdesk experience and so far things have been going great.

Pros

Extremely feature rich. It boasts everything the industry leading softwares have and yet isn't as expensive. There isn't so far anything that we've wanted to do that we've not been able to. It's also really a software that can grow and scale with you. We started out on the most basic version several years ago and have opted in to addons (e.g the knowledgebase) over time as well as moving up to higher version as necessary. The sales team have been helpful every step of the way in putting together a package that is perfectly tailored to our needs that year.

Comm100 is very regularly updated and it's obvious that the makers are putting a lot of thought into the upgrades and what features and improvements are in demand now! In particular the new modern UI has been great.

Really, really, really easy to use. What put me off about a lot of competing softwares is the steep learning curves both for initial setup and for staff to use ongoing. Many of the staff in our business are non-technical but we haven't even had to conduct training, they were able to use Comm100 straight out of the box.

Really personal feel from the support team. They always give quick and helpful responses to any questions (however dumb). You're not on your own with Comm100.

Cons

We've never really experienced any problem with Comm100. Anything we didn't like has been improved with newer versions of the software and in one instances a custom fix from the support team just for us.

Dobromir H.
Industry: Accounting

I can say that my overall experience is pretty good. I like working with this software.

Reviewed on 2017/12/20

Pros

The chat is user friendly and easy to use. It's quick and smooth. I like the custom/personal canned messages and I use them a lot. I am always informed about the down times of the servers and the software updates. The admin panel of the chat has pretty useful tools. The history and report sections are full of options and different gadgets that I use every day.

Cons

I do not like that the chat agents have only 1 available theme. The old version of the chat was a lot darker and when we changed to the new chat , I had a hard time to get used with it. Now , we are not able to change that while/light theme. I would love if we have at least 1 available dark theme.

There is no "Feedback/Bug/Report" Button. There was a Feedback button ,however it was available for short period of time when the new chat was introduced. I found a few bugs, that I would like to report , however with no feedback button I am not able to do it.

Response from Comm100

Hi Dobromir, thanks for providing such detailed comments! We're happy that you enjoy using our live chat product. Sorry to hear that you find our new theme too bright and prefer a dark theme. We've already sent this feedback to our product team for further improvement. Regarding the Feedback/Bug/Report button, it was introduced to collect feedback for our beta version of HTML5 based Agent Console. That's why it's not available when the HTML5 based Agent Console is out of beta. The good news is that we're actually planning to add it back to the Agent Console, enabling our customers to submit feedback easily on a regular basis. And at present, for any feedback you might have, please send them to [email protected], or chat with us online. Thanks again for your review.

Sharlea S.
Industry: E-Learning

I find that Comm100 tends to have sporadically.

Reviewed on 2017/09/18

It helps me assist multiple customers at a time.

Pros

I love the features it has and the abilities that you have to customize it. I also like the many reports that you have to choose from.

Cons

The glitches. Sometimes the window freezes, sometimes my responses are delayed to our customers, also sometimes they don't see my responses at all.

Response from Comm100

Hi Sharlea, thanks for your comments. We're glad that you love the features of our chat system, but we're sorry to hear that you have been experiencing some glitches. We've reviewed your account, and noticed that you are using an outdated version of our Agent Console app, which can cause the issues you're experiencing.

We have since switched to a more reliable HTML5 based technology, and if you can upgrade to the latest version, that will stop the issues you describe from reoccurring. You can upgrade to our new Agent Console by uninstalling the old app and installing the new one from https://www.comm100.com/livechat/desktopchat.aspx. We'll arrange for a member of our team to reach out to you to follow up and make sure that you've seen an improvement once you've done this. Thanks again for your helpful feedback.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Allison T.
Industry: Consumer Services

Best Live chat software

Reviewed on 2018/09/18

Pros

Comm100 is in my opinion the best software for a live chat system both customer service agents and customer alike. It's easy to use on both sides.
As an agent using this software daily I find it extremely helpful to track and manage all records of previous chats. The features for canned messages and daily stats are amazing.

Cons

I would like to have options for customisation for the look of the panel from the agent's side.

Response from Comm100

Hi Allison,
thanks so much for the 5 star review!. Hearing that our customers are getting great value from our product is so important to us. I will be sure to pass on your note that we are best live chat system to our development team as well as your feedback on UI customizability. Please leave any future product ideas on our customer feedback forum (https://comm100.uservoice.com). Thanks again for the review!

Steven H.

5 Star Chat Platform !

Reviewed on 2018/01/18

Pros

Great chat platform with a cloud storage ,so you don't have to worry if something goes wrong on your side . Has more features than I could count.The company regularly issues out help materials on their site .

Cons

Can be too bright on the eyes . It takes a while until you get accustomed to the program and can navigate easily .Other than that ,it`s wonderful .

Response from Comm100

Hi Steven, thank you for leaving us a 5-star rating! We're happy that you like our live chat. Regarding your feedback about the brightness of the system, I have already sent it to our product team for improvement. For any other suggestions down the road, we now have a public feedback community (https://comm100.uservoice.com/) for our clients to send in feature requests or suggestions. Our product team monitors this community regularly and your participation there will be hugely appreciated, as we are always looking for ways to improve our product for our customers. Thank you again!

Syisha A.

I have a fine time using this program. It is easy to customize the settings as well.

Reviewed on 2017/09/22

Pros

I like that I can adjust the settings to my liking. I also like that when changes are mad we get an updated email telling us about the changes.

Cons

I have not come across anything that I do not like yet. But maybe I would say that sometimes I get kicked out of the program and am not aware immediately.

Response from Comm100

Thank you for your kind feedback, Syisha. We are glad that you like our live chat solution. Regarding the issue of getting kicked out without being aware immediately, our support team would definitely like to get this fixed for you. Would it be possible for you to email them at [email protected], or chat with us online? We will then be able to look into how to get this resolved for you. Thanks.

Victor V.
Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

User-friendly interface, could use some performance improvements.

Reviewed on 2018/01/08

Pros

Enjoying the functionality in general - features such as personalized canned messages, details of customers in chat as well as the navigation.

Cons

Design could be revisited in regards to the brightness. Performance is a matter that can be reviewed as well, due to slight issues popping up occasionally.

Response from Comm100

Hi Victor, thank you for leaving us a 5-star rating! We're happy that you enjoy using our live chat. Sorry to hear the issues you're experiencing. In terms of your issues with performance, our team would love to look into this for you, but we'll need some more information about the specifics of the issue to start investigating. Would it be possible for you to email them at [email protected], or chat with us online? We'll also arrange for a member of our team to reach out to you, just in case you don't see this message. Thank you again, Victor!

Mike E.

Great product

Reviewed on 2019/07/01

The times we have needed help, the Comm100 support has been great!

Pros

Easy to use and very customizable. They have added a lot of new features since we started with them and they are always trying to improve. The reporting is very easy to use. We have several employees that use the product and all of them love the program.

Cons

We haven't had any issues with the software. The customizable automatic answers is a great feature.

Tori Y.

just great

Reviewed on 2017/10/08

Pros

its streamlined and so native and includes relevant information about where people are chatting from on the webpage and their email addresses

Cons

the lack of customisability and I think it could be useful to enter a phone number into live chatters contact details

Response from Comm100

Hi Tori, thanks for your comments. Regarding the degree of customization available, if you wanted to collect a customer's phone number, you could either add this as a requirement into a pre-chat survey so they can type it in themselves, or you could even add a custom wrap-up field for your agents to collate this information. We hope this helps, but if you would like any help with this, please don't hesitate to contact our support team at [email protected], or chat with us online. Thank you.

Jessica J.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Comm100 Live Chat is incredibly easy to use! I love that I can search the history of chats.

Reviewed on 2017/12/19

It's another tool we utilize to access a larger customer base and provide excellent customer service.
Luckily this program is super easy to navigate around.

Pros

It is simple and easy to use. I like having access to the history of chats, as well as quick to identify team member on chat.

Response from Comm100

Hi Jessica, thank you for taking time to write us a review! We're thrilled to hear you enjoy using our live chat product, and that our live chat helps you provide excellent customer service. If you have any questions, and want to make a suggestion, please don't hesitate to let us know. Thank you again!

Diane B.
Industry: E-Learning

Part of Our Daily Work Flow

Reviewed on 2019/06/27

Comm100 is THE daily routine for teachers and students in our online learning program. We serve students in dozens of different locations and Comm100 allows my teachers to be everywhere from one location EADILY.

Pros

Extremely easy to set up and use. Comm100 is the daily link between my teachers and their students. From the chat to the video to shared screens.... all without any issues.

Cons

That it is not 100% integrated yet in Canvas LMS (Instructure).

Barbie V.
Industry: Education Management

A better way to offer the best Customer Service

Reviewed on 2019/06/27

Seeing where our potential customers are and seeing the traffic on the page has helped us better market.

Pros

The software is so user friendly. I love that you can see what the customer is writing in real time to offer faster assistance and that it keeps a history log so you can refer back to.

I love that you can have several chats open and navigate with between them easily.

The option to have a script ready is honestly a life saver sometimes when i'm in multiple chats.

Cons

The Service offered by Comm100 has been nothing short of amazing so far.

Brian L.
Industry: Retail

Overall very solid

Reviewed on 2019/06/13

Pros

We enjoy the fact that this software is easy to use and the features are robust. Good API access also helps us to integrate with our current software.

Cons

The need for an additional license so that an administrator can access the software while agents are using it is frustrating.

Virginia D.
Industry: Hospitality

live chat

Reviewed on 2019/06/13

monitor site useage - know how many are on site -
ability to service customer anywhere

Pros

ease of use - limited amount of selections

Cons

slight delay in sending a message in chat - not sure if it went and then seconds later the response will pop up

Drew P.
Industry: Computer Software

This is a great tool for providing live chat to our customers. We've been using it for 2.5 years now

Reviewed on 2017/12/19

Easy interaction with customers.

Pros

Easy to get up and running and customize. Easy to manage multiple interactions. Switching between devices or refreshing browser doesn't lose session.

Cons

When there are problems it can be a bit of a blackbox. No real troubleshooting tools. Can't monitor chats on the mobile app.

Response from Comm100

Hi Drew, thank you for taking time to leave us detailed comments. Glad to hear that you find our live chat product easy to use. Regarding the troubleshooting tools, may I know what kind of tools you'd like to have and the issues you run into? It would be great if you could contact our support team for suggestions and for troubleshooting. They can be reached at [email protected], or you can chat with us online. For monitoring chats on the mobile app, we'll send it to our product team as feedback for future improvement. Thank you.

Amit M.
Industry: Hospital & Health Care

Better way to communicate

Reviewed on 2019/06/14

Pros

Very Friendly - Handled many other chat programs, but i find comm100 very friendly and very easy to navigate, with minimum setting one can setup and use it within minutes.

Excellent Reporting - Reporting mechanism is very robust, with a click you can see complete report.

Comm100 can categorize incoming communications to proper department, which is one of the excellent feature, we can then transfer those chat to separate operators.

Another best feature is the Ban list, where you can ban those fake people and irritating customer who has nothing to do with your product.

Cons

Slightly contradict with pros that i have written above with reports, slightly more in-depth would be excellent, for example few days back i wanted to take report of chats volume with time, but i could do only with half-an-hour distribution, if it could be more details would have been very helpful.

Sally P.
Industry: Alternative Medicine

Growing My Business

Reviewed on 2019/06/14

Pros

We started an ecommerce website and were getting random hits. Then we came across Comm100. Once we started using it our sales increased. People who were on the fence about ordering came into chat and when they had their questions answered felt comfortable ordering. People love the personal aspect that they are talking to someone real not a computer.

It's also very nice to be able to have multiple operators. This allows us to take our small business anywhere. We can answer our chat when answering a phone would be very inconvenient. Plus since I can put it on my cell phone it comes with me all the time. I'm not tied down to an office.

The ease of use is great. I love the canned messages feature. This allows for personal answers to the questions still but not having to type them every time. This is great for common answers and wrapping up the chat.

I highly recommend this service!!

Cons

The customer inputs their question/reason for wanting a chat and I have to go look for it. I wish it would pop up in the chat once I answer so the customer doesn't have to re-ask it or ask if I had read it.

Mark G.
Industry: Computer Software

Comm100 works for us

Reviewed on 2019/06/14

We have been with Comm100 since the beginning and they have always been the glue that connects us to our customers. We are a virtual company with employees all over the country, yet with Comm100 we have a centralized platform that allows us to stay on top of any communication from our customers or prospects. Before purchasing Comm100 we looked at every alternative out there and Comm100 was the only one that flowed the way we flowed. We depend on it every day and it never let's us down. We currently integrated a complete suite of web tools from another company to run our business but we are sticking with Comm100 for our customer interaction.

Pros

It gives all the necessary info about each chat request before we answer. That is invaluable. When we pick up a chat, we know everything that is required to handle the customer's needs. We have looked at other chat programs and it seems like they just don't get it. Comm100, whether by design or just luck, works perfectly for out Customer Support and Sales. Between the web, mobile and Windows app we have complete control of our customer support.

Cons

We have no complaints. Comm100 fits all of our needs. Of course we look forward to the improvements in the future.

Jit T.
Industry: Design

Easy to use overall.

Reviewed on 2017/09/18

Able to give good customer service through chat. We would like for you guys to make the icons for customers and also for us to attach files or send documents more visible and easier to access.

Pros

Ease of use. Most of the time its been very reliable with very little down-time.
I like the ability to join or monitor a chat with great ease.

Cons

You guys should have better phone support. Normally, its only via email or chat. It would also be nice if you can offer screen shares at the basic package instead of having it as just a premium option. There are other companies that offer this. And Skype for example too has screen shares.

Response from Comm100

Hi Jit, thank you for taking time to share your feedback. Our phone support time is from 9AM to 5PM PDT. If you want to talk, you can find our support team at this time period on the phone, our phone number is 1-877-305-0464.

For your suggestions about screen sharing and the icons for attaching files or sending documents, we'll share them with our product and design team.

We're also planning a product release with new and improved live chat button and window designs in the mid- October. By that time, the icon for customers to attach files will be changed to a paper clip. If you have any icons you like, please feel free to share them with us at [email protected] Thanks again.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Jamison O.
Industry: Information Services

We use this on an every day basis for customers. This tool is very convenient and easy to use!

Reviewed on 2018/03/09

Ease of use, and also great record keeping.

Pros

Pros: Great visual for use, Always know when there is someone who is trying to chat with you by the pop up and the icon that glows. The information of how many people are using the web page that your chat is associated with. Also the reporting tool is great and also being able to check your other livechat users who are logged in and out and are in a chat. Also provides the feature for the user to chose to email or livechat in real time.

Response from Comm100

Hi Jamison, thank you for leaving us a 5-star rating. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts on our system, and it's great to hear how convenient our live chat has been for you to help your customers. Thank you again for your great input on this!

Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Great and easy to use on both sides: as an user and admin

Reviewed on 2018/01/18

Made my life better since my company purchased this product. User friendly

Pros

Has a lot of functionalities for the admin panel, to check chat data, users in the website and to invite them

Cons

Not enough customisation available as for the look/Colorado scheme of the chat on both sides as well.

Response from Comm100

Hi there, thanks for leaving us a review. We're happy that you find our live chat user friendly and full of functionality. Regarding adding more customization options, we now have a public feedback community (https://comm100.uservoice.com/) for our clients to send in feature requests or suggestions. If you could let us know what kinds of customization options would help you, our team would be very happy to review your comments. Our product team are on this community and would love to hear what you think, as it allows us to improve our product for the better in the future. Thanks again!

Abdulrahman H.
Industry: Capital Markets

Good tool to interact with customers.

Reviewed on 2017/10/03

Pros

Ease of use . It is easy to learn and navigate.
On demand interaction with customers.
Can be customized .

Cons

Sometimes the rating data goes missing which makes it hard to keep track.
Can lag sometimes which is annoying.
Doesn't provide enough data for analysis .

Response from Comm100

Hi Abdulrahman, thanks for the review. We're sorry to hear you've been having a few issues. We have reviewed your account, and noticed that you are using an outdated version of our Agent Console app, which can cause the issues you're experiencing.

Regarding data for analysis, our team can help with this once we understand the data you need. They can be reached at [email protected] or you can chat with them via the chat on our website. Thank you.

Awesome

Reviewed on 2018/01/18

I am able to work more efficiently thanks to this system.

Pros

The system is easy to use, the interface looks good and has a lot of functions that you cannot find or are not so well thought anywhere else.

Cons

Based on my experience with the software I don't see any immediate cons. Maybe a little more variety on the customization for appearance would be good.

Response from Comm100

Hi there, thank you for taking time to write us a review. We're glad that you like our live chat and that it has helped you to work more efficiently.

Regarding having more variety in appearance customizations, we now have a public feedback community (https://comm100.uservoice.com/) for our clients to send in feature requests or suggestions. If you could post there about the customizations you'd like to see, our team will be pleased to review your suggestions. Our product team monitors this community regularly and your participation there will certainly be appreciated, as we are always looking for ways to improve our product for our customers. Thank you again!

Adam P.
Industry: Alternative Medicine

Best decision ever

Reviewed on 2019/06/14

We sell a product that usually takes "teaching" to complete the sale. Comm has been instrumental in that process.

Honestly, I am not sure our company would have survived without the ability to quickly and professionally communicate with our customers

A sincere thank you to all those who make comm work..

Pros

Ease of use. The look and feel of the software. The historical info that it maintains.

Cons

Wish it had enhanced analytics, would like to have it tie into different sales funnels.

Michael G.
Industry: Retail

A great tool that allows us to connect with our customers

Reviewed on 2017/12/29

Converting potential customers that are researching appliances to purchasing customers

Pros

I love using the quick canned message feature. It allows me to respond quickly with a lot of commonly used statements.

Cons

When a new message come through I get a pop up in the lower corner of my screen if I have the window minimized. That pop up goes away too quickly for me to click on it. There needs to be an option to have that pop up appear longer.

Response from Comm100

Hi Michael, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! We're happy that you love using our canned message feature. For your suggestion to have the pop-up notification stay longer, I've already send this feature request to our product team for further improvement. For any other suggestions down the road, we now have a public feedback community you can participate in (https://comm100.uservoice.com/)Thank you again for your review!