Prophet CRM Reviews

Prophet CRM

CRM Software in Outlook

Ken
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Highly recommend this product.

Reviewed on 2023/01/30

Very good.

Very good.

Pros

This product is a great value. I love the personal service and helpfulness of staff. I dont' get stuck on hold or in a never ending loop of computer answering services options. Simple, to the point, and easy to use. Love Prophet.

Cons

I look forward to app upgrades. That is an awesome option and helps a ton.

Tod
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Prophet CRM review

Reviewed on 2016/03/11

Pros

As the IT Manager for Sherwood Lumber, my responsibility is to insure the software runs smoothly and the data integration with our ERP system works correctly. The software has had very few problems. We have been able to leverage the data integration capabilities of Prophet to provide important information from our ERP system to the sales people out in the field on their cell phones and other mobile platforms. They can manage Customer information on their mobile device and changes get updated in our ERP system, which keeps our Customer Contact information accurate. Our managers are able to monitor activities in the CRM to get a better feel for the interaction between our sales people and our customers and we are able to better organize our corporate marketing because of the data we are able to collect with Prophet. The people at Prophet have been great to work with. Both their sales and technical staff are knowledgeable and professional.

Cons

I have no specific complaints about Prophet specifically. The software platform fits our CRM needs and Prophet supports us well.

Michael
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Clunky Software and absent technical support

Reviewed on 2018/10/22

I honestly don't have anything good to say about this product or this company. My interaction with them cost me a three-year detour from my goals and understanding the drivers of my business. Disingenuous apologies and sheepish admittance of the fact that this product is crap is what you can expect from support. Stay away... Stay far away...

Pros

I liked the idea of this software. Having everything in Outlook really sounded appealing, but in actuality, it just never worked for me and my team.

Cons

A report manager that never worked, an analytics manager that never worked, and a technical support team that would rather send a dozen emails in resolution of your concerns than picking up the phone even once.

Jon
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Using Prophet CRM for 5 years

Reviewed on 2015/05/11

Pros

I like how there are several tabs to categorize your contacts and many areas to include in depth details about each contact. I also like how you can have multiple opportunities for different customers. Obviously, syncing the software with Microsoft Outlook has huge benefits. Being able to schedule tasks that go directly to your calendar allows for a great advantage for scheduling appointments and maintaining an organized schedule.

Cons

I'd like it to be easier to see if a co-worker is working with a customer or lead. I feel like you have to manually search through a list of companies to determine if they've already been entered into the software as a contact. If there was a search bar or a way of searching cities or states that contacts are based out of, it might help minimize the time it takes to verify if someone is already doing business with a company.

Steve

Easy to use CRM that sits ontop of Outlook

Reviewed on 2023/01/19

Overall, customer service is very and always has been responsive. I have suggested ideas , was told they were good but they were never implemented.

Pros

Easily assimilates with Outlook, Easy to use for the most part and wish it had a few more features that I have recommended.

Cons

the app is not good, not useful at all does not mirror the desktop, I deleted it off my phone

Janet
  • Industry: Hospitality

Thumbs up on Prophet

Reviewed on 2023/01/17

Prophet makes my life easier. I can schedule everything then leave my work at work.

Pros

The basics and functionality are intuitive. Customer service has been outstanding.

Cons

This is a very deep tool which is good. The further you go the more assistance you need but the assistance is good but you need it.

Nick

a simple CRM

Reviewed on 2023/01/31

Good Product, helpful tech support

Good Product, helpful tech support

Pros

The best feature of Prophet is that it is easy for anyone to understand and customize

Cons

I have not had the time to set up the advanced reporting capabilities. It is not integrated into our ERP.

Dave
  • Industry: Mining & Metals

Prophet helps make us PROFIT.

Reviewed on 2023/01/23

It has been a great tool for us to establish target accounts and target markets with the touch of a button.

Pros

Daily upkeep of contact information and account details.

Cons

Duplicate accounts - system should recognize duplicands and not allow them.

Mike

Prophet CRM feedback

Reviewed on 2019/10/04

Keeping accounts/customers aware of NEW Products and opportunities when they develop and keeping them up-to-date as programs or opportunities develop through time.

Pros

Keeps me accountable to my tasks and customers

Cons

Unable to cut and past in the "Opportunity Description field

Response from Avidian Technologies

Thanks for taking the time to post a review!

To copy and paste in the Opportunity Description field you can highlight the text you want copied and press "Ctrl-C" to copy it. Then, place your cursor where you want it to be copied to and press "Ctrl-V" to paste.

Ann
  • Industry: Printing

Ease to use. Customer support and training after the sale is top notch.

Reviewed on 2023/01/23

Have no issues and freak out if the progarm should be down which is rare.

Have no issues and freak out if the progarm should be down which is rare.

Pros

Being able to see sales history for each client

Cons

Some line items could not be customized. Other than that one item - I have emjoyed every other aspect

Kyle
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

SPL Review

Reviewed on 2023/01/17

We have used the product for almost 10 years, and it has met all of our requirements.

Pros

I appreciated how nimble the product is and allowed for us to customize it for our specific usage.

Cons

We do not have any complaints about this product.

Colin
  • Industry: Farming

Simplicity and Accuracy

Reviewed on 2023/01/23

Tracking sales activities and remaining in contact with customers was problematic. Prophet helped to alleviate the issue. Training users was simple.

Pros

Installation is simple and it ties into Outlook for tracking activity and tasks by customer. As a user we can modify Prophet to meet our needs, not change our existing system to fit a CRM system

Cons

It sometimes causes issues with Outlook, although minor, are inconvenient

Ben
  • Industry: Insurance

Prophet CRM Review

Reviewed on 2023/01/26

I'm fairly pleased with using Prophet. I think it is very useful to our organization, but could also benefit from a few updates (loading/searching speed, and the link between task and the case page.

Pros

It is a great way for everyone in the organization to be on the same page regarding the different files we all handle.

Cons

I find that though useful, the system is very slow compared to managing a diary using OutLook's calendars. I think the extra time it takes to load/open a case deters people in our office from fully embracing the software. Another recommended improvement would be for the created tasks to link back to the prophet case entry. Currently when we input "next action", and then put in the next step date it will create a task for that user, but when task that was created is altered to update the due date it is not reflected in the prophet case manager.

Peter

Prophet Review

Reviewed on 2023/01/23

Pros

Fields in companies and opportunities are Customizable

Cons

Often glitches and creates duplicate Company and Contact entries. Creating reports is not easy.

Thomas
  • Industry: Machinery

Prophet CRM User

Reviewed on 2023/01/17

Much more effective user interface than other CRMs. Flexible. To the point.

Much more effective user interface than other CRMs. Flexible. To the point.

Pros

Integrates with MS Outlook. The saved views feature is great. The filtering is great. Linking emails to opportunities is good. Has a phone app.

Cons

'Rows" defaults to 100. Should show all. Some info is hard to find without instruction. Should have a smart Google maps feature integrated to a travel planner that sets most efficient meeting times within a sales trip.

Anthony
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Best ERP Software with CRM Integration

Reviewed on 2017/02/23

It provides a wide range of flexibility to enable a fully functioning

It provides a wide range of flexibility to enable a fully functioning

Pros

The flexibility of orders entry, accounting, shipping etc.

Cons

lacking a bit on CRM functionality

Robin
  • Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment

Good But Could Be Better

Reviewed on 2023/01/30

Required by my company. Tracking opportunities and when they will close is a benefit

Pros

The ability to Track Opportunities and their anticipated Dollar Value. Also Close Date communication with senior management

Cons

Contacts have no option for Team members that are not employees of the Opportunity but may be Primary Contacts

Jacob

A Great CRM

Reviewed on 2019/10/04

CRM has been a great accountability piece for myself and others. Keeps you organized so you can manage more.

Pros

Integration with Outlook has been a game changer from our last CRM

Cons

Loading time is slow at startup but is fine thereafter

Response from Avidian Technologies

Thanks for taking the time to post a review! We greatly value your feedback.

Keith
  • Industry: Media Production

Prophet CRM is ideal for my database and contact management purposes.

Reviewed on 2023/01/24

Pros

It's very full featured. My main challenge is taking advantage of all it has to offer.

Cons

There are occasional glitches withing Outlook that require attention. That said, Prophet support is outstanding!

Tom
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Very positive

Reviewed on 2016/03/10

Pros

The support from Avidian for any questions or issues is excellent. Very responsive to our needs. We use Prophet on a daily basis for funnel management, existing account managment, project management and sales management metrics.

Cons

There is honestly nothing we don't like about Avidian and the Prophet product.

Mark
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Love it! User friendly CRM!

Reviewed on 2015/04/07

Pros

I like all aspects, from the ease of looking up opportunities, creating contacts and opportunities directly from email and how Prophet is integrated into Outlook. The vendor is a great help with support.

Cons

The contact section is a bit unclear. We have many duplicates between Outlook and Prophet and many users for multiple contacts. We are currently working with support to get it cleaned up so it's easier to understand how Outlook contacts sync with Prophet contacts.

Alex

Great Software, Great Value

Reviewed on 2019/10/04

Pros

Keeps me on task, nothing slips through the cracks

Cons

Get a more user friendly mobile interface and I would use it more.

Response from Avidian Technologies

Thanks for taking the time to post a review!

Gary
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Sales Team Call Reporting Made Easier

Reviewed on 2016/03/16

Pros

The ease of set-up, use and ability to customize the program. The Prophet support team is outstanding. Training sessions are very helpful.

Cons

There isn't anything that I do not like about the product and vendor - This product and vendor is great.

Arijana
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Prophet review

Reviewed on 2015/04/01

Pros

Convenience! It is in my Outlook, and I can get to it with the click of one button. It is not separate software.

Cons

I like everything. There are not any negative things I can say about this product right now.

Caroline

Great CRM- easy to use and integrated into Outlook

Reviewed on 2015/03/27

Pros

Vendor- all customer service, reps are really helpful and patient.
Product- great CRM, easy to use and has many features. Integreted into Outlook, so easy to link contacts and emails to opportunities. Easy to track and follow up on opportunities.

Cons

Having some trouble understanding the Prophet contacts and how they relate to Outlook contacts.