Yonyx

Decision tree driven Interactive guides for customer service

Christine B.
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Development of a decision tree embedded in a stand alone website

Reviewed on 2015/12/17

After some searching for an appropriate software that allows one to build decision trees of any size I was very glad when I found Yonyx. Yonyx enabled me to keep an overview of the decision tree I had put together. To have such an overview is difficult to achieve as I had learned previously before coming across Yonyx. It took me a little bit of time to find my way around the software but I had the good fortune to have the brilliant support of Yonyx. At this moment we are still overcoming some technical problems before the actual launch of the website but I am sure that with Yonyx excellent support I am confident this will be done somethly and quickly.

Pros

The technical support is second to none. Sanjay Bajaj, who is my contact in the support team, is only an email away and any difficulties are solved by arranging a mutually agreeable date and time and by then talking to one another via GoToMeeting. This personal touch and the positive approach to solving any problems encountered is for me the most important feature of this product.

Cons

I am not sure if this would be possible but I think it would help if there was only one type of box in the overview view rather than a blue and a grey one.
I believe short videos on how to do and/or find certain "things" would help, especially on the functionalities "hidden" in the wheel.

Timothy R.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

yonyx review by:Tim

Reviewed on 2020/10/19

My experience has been incredible. It solves all of my issues.

Pros

It's great and easy to use. It is installed on my hard drive, and that's where I like it.

Cons

The name is hard to spell. Sometimes, I want to put a u where the first y is, and sometimes I want to put an i where the second y is.

Response from Yonyx

Dear Tim

Thank you for your feedback! We very much appreciate hearing from our customers.

• Industry: Computer Hardware

Wonderful for my troubleshooting needs!

Reviewed on 2018/09/20

Pros

Easy to use, clear and concise layouts. We use primarily for troubleshooting guides (internally) for our products, and it is an invaluable resource for our reps. The layout is clean and easy to read, and makes it easy to find what the rep needs quickly and easily. The multi-level layout is perfect for helping our newer reps walk through certain situations that are new to them, without our customers hearing any lack of confidence in the answers they're receiving.

Cons

So far, we have not found any reason to complain! Very much enjoy it. I do not participate in the creation of our pages, so I cannot speak to that, but as a user, I've found it perfect for our needs.

Andrew D.
  • Industry: Telecommunications
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Incredible support from the Yonyx team, combined with easy-to-use interface and reporting

Reviewed on 2018/01/30

Pros

Far and away the best part is the support I've received from a customer rep. They always make themselves available to answer any and all of my questions and share their vast wealth of knowledge. They offer best strategies and can help you tailor your experience to your business needs.

Beyond that, the tool itself is very comprehensive, it is generally very responsive and reliable.

We use it for the creation and management of internal troubleshooting guides, but the use cases are many, it's just up to your imagination!

Elizabeth H.

Changing the face of support through self-service modules

Reviewed on 2016/01/11

We started using Yonyx to replace our Q&A section and enhance our offers in our user guide. We found that the User Guide was great for instructing how something should work but was not easy to use for troubleshooting. with Yonyx self-service guides our customers can get help 24/7 for many issues. They walk through steps to diagnose and treat the problem we are having. We have started to write an internal training guide for our Customer Champions to use when researching issues as well.

Pros

Allows customers to get help 24/7
Connects to our help desk system so escalating to ticket submission is easy
Interface for building the trees is easy to use after just a bit of time orienting to it
The customer service is great!

Cons

The settings menu is a bit confusing, I always have to click around to find what I am looking for

Jared F.

Very easy to use, changed our business

Reviewed on 2018/09/24

Pros

Very customizable, we have over 1500 nodes and the updating and managing the content is super easy. This system enabled our call center to have consistency we never had before and allowed us to have a much more in depth script since the reps didnt have to have it all on paper.

Cons

There is a learning curve involved. I would like to have more reps that are able to manage the system but the time it takes to get someone ramped up to the point that I trust them can be prohibitive. So much is at stake that I wish there was a dummy environment that I could train people with.

Ed L.
  • Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Great for call center

Reviewed on 2016/01/22

We use Yonyx in our ~ 50 agent call center...great for processes and products that change quickly and often. We allow our clients author roles so they can manage the content.

Our agents use the decision trees to solve technical issues, and our clients ensure the answers are correct and consistent...especially helpful on the outlier questions.

We also use Yonyx to pre-qualify potential customers for inside vs outside sales...

Pros

Easy to setup and maintain
Reduces call times
Consistent messaging
Quality can be tracked

Cons

Price per agent is relatively high for smaller groups...

• Industry: Entertainment

Great interactive guide

Reviewed on 2018/09/19

Pros

Yonyx provides a user-friendly solution to interactive, step by step guides that are perfect for technical support professionals. Agents are able to give feedback on steps in the guide if the authors need to change anything, and compliment the guides as well to let them know what is working. Support is fast and personalized.

Cons

The interface could be slightly more intuitive in some aspects, e.g. the window adding a guidance step. The toolbar seems a bit cluttered even though it is full-featured.

Erika G.
  • Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Chris M.

Great Software to build instant "Decision Tool"

Reviewed on 2014/06/19

When we first launched our new site www.senior65.com we learned that seniors did not want an insurance quote engine, they wanted software to help them decide what insurance is best for them. We searched for a tool to develop this and none fit the bill until we found Yonyx. Yonyx allowed us to quickly build a "wizard" that recommends the best insurance plan based on their answers. It's easy to change on the fly with no programming experience. The team has been very helpful and worked with us to increase our results.

Pros

easy to use
good analytics
mobile friendly
great service
video option

Cons

some customization (like fonts and colors) has to be requested rather than changed from the back end.

• Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Super intuitive software, but takes time to navigate

Reviewed on 2020/05/08

I have had a great experience with our account manager at Yonyx as well as taking advantage of the various training videos to help teach new authors how to use the software.

Pros

I like the user interface, it is super intuitive and visually appealing.

Cons

I have had a lot of issues with navigating new author permissions and ensuring that they don't lose access.

Response from Yonyx

Dear Reviewer

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We really appreciate your support and value your feedback.

We would like to learn more about the "navigating new author permissions" issue that you have mentioned. If possible, can you reach out to our support at yonyx dot com email address with more details? We'd love to address the issue you have brought up.

• Industry: Higher Education
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Easy to use product, Excellent support

Reviewed on 2014/09/23

We have ben using Yonyx guides for a month. Implementing the product was straightforward. We had a few questions about structuring the guides and a desire to customize our branding a bit. The Yonyx team was very responsive to our questions and requests. They worked with us to create a solution that meets our needs. Users have been solving their own problems via the guides and seem to like the format. We look forward to making use of the analytics to further improve the user experience.

Pros

Easy to implement. Weekly use reports give a nice overview of how the service is performing.

Cons

Training videos could be improved with audio.

Katerina S.

Easy to Use

Reviewed on 2020/09/28

Overall great experience and would recommend to others.

Pros

I really like it's ease of use and it's quick.

Cons

Wish there were "breadcrumbs" built in vs. starting from the beginning.

Response from Yonyx

Dear Katerina

Siobhan W.

Work with Yonyx daily at work

Reviewed on 2018/09/22

Pros

To the point, I have never had any problems using Yonyx this program is very helpful and east to use.

Cons

I do not have any negative things to say about the Yonyx I work wit. I highly recommend this to anyone.

Jaimel

5 Stars for Yonyx Interactive Guides!

Reviewed on 2013/09/19

We're actually using Yonyx for agent-side troubleshooting during calls. Yonyx allows us resolve both simple and critical customer issues quickly with little to no room for error and keeps everyone on the same page. Data tracking is an added bonus.

Pros

Excellent customer support along with thorough instructions and video tutorials makes both setup and use a breeze. Yonyx is cloud based so we are able to use it anywhere, on any of our desktop or mobile devices.

Jackson M.
  • Industry: Insurance
  • Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

Reviewed on 2021/03/29

It's been great

Pros

Its easy to use and helpful. I use it everyday

Cons

don't have anything bad to say it has been easy to use

Joshua R.
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

A great tool to narrow down customer issues

Reviewed on 2018/09/19

Pros

I like that its well organized and allows you to narrow down the solution to a customer's problem. It allows us to use links to different pages that may contain solution information.

Cons

There isnt really much to not like. Its a great tool. If I had to say anything, I would say that it would be nice to have slightly better navigation.

Rocio M.

Makes things so much easier!

Reviewed on 2018/10/22

I love it!

Pros

I love how organized it is. How the lay out is set up.

Cons

Sometimes it doesn't insert the correct information but that's ok.

Steven ke

Yonyx

Reviewed on 2013/09/19

Yonyx allows us to deliver technical troubleshooting as well as "how do I" contents in a way that didn't overwhelm our customers. Would definitely recommend it.

Pros

Extremely easy setup and short learning curve. Minimal maintenance needed. Flexible integration options.

Cons

Lacks advanced reporting/analytic features. The reporting interface itself could also be more user friendly.

Christian B.

Romeo A.
  • Industry: Furniture

Reviewed on 2018/02/08

Christopher W.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Great tool

Reviewed on 2018/09/19

Pros

Decision trees were very easy to create
Reporting functionality is phenomenal

Cons

Difficult to share with non-users
Hard to automate reporting tasks
User profile management is a hassle

Eric M.

As a software developer

Reviewed on 2019/08/19

I have been developing with Yonyx for a couple of weeks now. I very much enjoy working with these APIs and the platform in general. The user interface for designing decisions trees is extremely easy to use and teach to others. The API documentation is very good too, I have worked with many companies that charge even more for their software integrations, but have terrible documentation or support when it comes to implementation. So far with Yonyx, everything has worked as we expected it to, and the resources provided to integrate from start to finish are very complete and easy to work through. I would definitely recommend to others looking for some sort of decision tree solution, with support for completely custom integrations.

Pros

Great API Documentation
Very Easy To Use
Very Easy To Train on
Great Functionality

Cons

The online dashboard
Some of the training videos could use some refinement

Ken V.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Unbeatable Employee Guidance

Reviewed on 2020/05/08

I have been happily working with Yonyx since 2015. I use Yonyx daily to create guidance for our help desk agents and field technicians as they work to restore connectivity and service to our customers. Their product and team are the best.

Pros

I love Yonyx overall. Their team is what I like the most. They are very helpful and receptive. Very capable people and knowledgeable.

Cons

The new navigation was a bit of a challenge for me, however getting used to the new interface it is no longer a problem. I feel it will be a benefit to everyone.

Response from Yonyx

Dear Ken

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate your support.

Eythan S.

Perfect Troubleshooting Tool

Reviewed on 2018/09/19

Pros

Yonyx makes it so I rarely have to think when troubleshooting customer issues. Take any common issue you have to fix with your customers, lay out all the steps to investigate / fix the issue in order, and then just follow them like a "choose your own adventure" book. I use it every single day, even with troubleshooting that I've done hundreds of times, because Yonyx will remind me to check the things that I can forget. Yonyx has never been down in the year that I've used it, never given me login issues, it's never disappointed me.

Cons

I literally can't think of a bad thing to say, in my use of this product I have never run into anything that I could improve or that I would change.