Salesnet Reviews

Salesnet

Better Sales People. Better Sales.

4.2/5 (12 reviews)
Derek M.

Reviewed on 2011/06/09
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

I have been using Salesnet since 1993 and have seen the application grow exponentially. From the Legacy version to the New Salesnet I am continuously impressed by the developments implemented within the application.

I can not rave enough about the versatility the application provides. We utilize every aspect except API capability and that is only per our business model. From the ability to create unlimited fields, regulation of field exposure among users, layouts, processes, merge capability, linked email, reports, dashboards, what have you. You are essentially limited only by your imagination.

Our vertical is Civil Law Enforcement. The ability to operate on the fly, from the remotes of our vehicle, being able to see, update and complete actions as needed in a single database that is web-based, is night and day above the boxed applications that we had reviewed out there. Ability to have images or documents uploaded from admins in the office, then made available to officers in the field to retrieve, at will, is so key to the dynamics of our business. I can honestly say we would be less profitable and less functionally sound if not for Salesnet and the capabilities it provides.

Coupled with the application is the Support team Salesnet has on staff. Response is so quick and spot-on, that any questions or issues you have are addressed with extreme diligence. I have gotten the Support Rep Jerry most of the time. Jerry does not just answer a question then move along. He addresses the question, then provides other insight and possibilities. He asks questions so as to provide not only the single answer but proactively addresses the second or third question that could arise from said implementation that you may not have even thought about. This foresight is key to a great support team.

I can say from experience that there is usually a disconnect from the Sales team to the Support team in many organizations. Sales team looks for the revenue and Support is sometimes an afterthought at best. From my personal experience with Salenset, that is not the case. From the Sales team down to the Support team Salesnet wants to understand your business so they can help you be successful.

If you are looking for a single system that can fit your needs across many verticals then Salesnet should be your first choice.

Suzanne M.

Reviewed on 2011/06/09
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

My husband handles most of the heavy lifting when it comes to this software but when I saw this opportunity I wanted to comment from an user perspective.

I need to say that Salesnet is really easy to use. I am not the most computer savvy person around. Email, Facebook, Excel and Word are probably the extent of my "professional' experience/knowledge. "Simple" and "easy" are key and Salesnet is pretty straightforward.

I can say that I have seen some of the reports my husband can run using Salesnet and it is awesome. I have created some reports and Dashboards myself for things I need to keep an eye on, but for some really major items I leave it to the expert. I can honestly say when I request a report to see X, Y, Z from whatever perspective he can always produce those numbers for me, right from Salesnet, in a concise Excel report.

In the past we were using Excel and Word documents and it quickly became a headache. It was tough ensuring that all individuals had the most updated information, you were unable to edit from the server if someone else was editing, there was a variance in document wording sometimes, what have you. We were not uniform and it was costing us time, effort and money.

It took me some time to feel confident with the software, the merges and such. But once I started using the software I quickly discovered how archaic our previous routine truly was. I went from taking upwards of 4 hours to put together documents for services completed that day, print documents, mail and file. Now I run a report for all services that day, complete a Communication for the template and out comes Returns for the services. I then attach all that to mailing and it's out the door. All done within 1 hour. I have so much time now I feel like I am cheating.

I do like the application. I would like to see some reminder pop-up of some sort for calendar or task items like I have in Outlook since we use Salesnet for everything now.

Emily C.

User-Friendly, Integrative and Valuable Business Tool!

Reviewed on 2015/12/07
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

SalesNet is streamlined to make it user-friendly and efficient. It's customizable tabs, sort-by features and numerous contact categories are all functions I find very helpful.

Cons

It is somewhat of a tedious process to import new leads, having to format the excel spreadsheet just right. However, if there are any errors or kick-outs, it is easy to go back and make said changes.

Norm S.

Salesnet Review

Reviewed on 2009/12/10

I am forced to use Salesforce.com with new management at RWD; however, my productivity and sales results are limited by the limits of that system. I critically miss the lack of sales process as SFDC uses a stage gate approach which becomes nebulous and unpredictable in its application.

Pros

The sales process engine is by far the most powerful tool, especially when combined with dashboards that give instantly understandable information as to sale progress and next steps. In addition, the ability to extract information and drop it into MS Word is easy, straight forward and repeatable so that customized reports for off-line use.

Cons

The older version tended to have an old interface, but the new version makes it as good as or better than anything else on the market.

Chad H.

Overall very satisfied and software delivered all that was promised.

Reviewed on 2015/12/15
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

Simplicity. Great to use and pretty self explanatory. Great system to purchase by both the everyday users and the every so often users.

Cons

Importing lists compatibility. Difficult for people who only do it every so often.

Frans C.

Sales process the fundament for great selling

Reviewed on 2010/09/04

Great value, especially after the makeover this CRM solution is just one of those top products out there!!

Pros

As said earlier Salesnet indeed offers a powerful process engine to easily build your sales process right into your CRM. This intergrated approach gets you a productivity increase while managing your complex sales processes.

Cons

However being a Miller Heiman customer using my Gold, Blue and Green sheets it would be the cream on the cake if Salesnet offered the integration, using the Sales Access Manager software from Miller Heiman. An integration of this level would jumpstart your efficiency when dealing with complex deals, managed on your Blue sheets.

Juan L.

Awesome

Reviewed on 2017/07/18

Less time work hard

Pros

This tool has worked me wonderfully in the 8 months I have been using it, thank the creators because they have significantly reduced my work times

Cons

We could improve the interface of the tool, it took me a little work to learn how to use it and navigate it.

Clinton B.

Solid CRM

Reviewed on 2018/01/11

Pros

I would recommend using this product. It is easy and can be a good add on to the sales team in the office.

Cons

The support is sometimes difficult to understand but that could also be our lack of intelligence when using it.

Josh Y.

CRM Administrator / Marketing Specialist

Reviewed on 2015/12/15
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

Going from no CRM to having CRM is a drastic improvement. We are happy to be able to access all of this information in one place.

Cons

I think the overall feel of the website is dated, it doesn't seem intuitive to me as a regular user. I've learned some tricks to get around some of the bugs while they're being hashed out. I'm hoping it will improve

7.0/10
Phyllis C.

Easy to use, could be easier

Reviewed on 2015/12/09
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

It's very easy to look up clients and their point of contact.

Cons

Too difficult to create new reports. I want to just easily click what I want to see in a report.

7.0/10
Danielle O.

Great tool to use, user friendly...customer service is exceptional!

Reviewed on 2015/12/07
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

Easy to use once you receive training and the customer service is always fast efficient, effective and friendly!

Cons

That you do not have the options to change a few fields around and a few reports can not be tailored to our companies needs.

Katie F.

salesnet

Reviewed on 2009/12/10

If you want to improve your sales you should purchase Salesnet.

Pros

Very complete CRM product that truly drives our sales best practice.

Cons

It has so much functionality that we can use all the features