Falcon.io

Unified social media marketing and management platform

Roderick B.

Great product with lots of features but be prepared to pay!

Reviewed on 2020/03/23

Overall my experience with Falcon has been very positive. Having used multiple SMM tools, I've been impressed with the efficiency of the software. More development on the accompanying Hub app will really benefit a seamless operation across both desktop and mobile.

Pros

Falcon is really easy to manage multiple social media channels, allowing you to easily post, interact and report. The UI is really easy to digest, meaning you can quickly pick up and get used to the software with minimal training. The customer support staff are always readily available should you need them, offering great advice and checking back to make sure the issue has been resolved. Regular webinars also give key insight into the changes going on in the social landscape, as well as demonstrating new product features.

Cons

Falcon is one of the pricier social media scheduler tools. The value is there with the quality and detail in the social listening/reporting, however it doesn't make the software too accessible for smaller businesses or individuals.

Nicole G.

Good overall tool but could be better

Reviewed on 2021/01/14

The overall experience has been good, the onboarding process was thorough and customer support is really helpful

Pros

Offers all the features you're looking for in a full social media management suite including reporting, listening, publishing

Cons

The listening tool does not pick up Facebook comments and is often wrong around picking up the sentiment

Sabina R.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Falcon review

Reviewed on 2020/03/13

User friendly, amazing support team and account managers!

Pros

For us the scheduling tool is most useful. Falcon is very user-friendly. Once implemented we we're able to roll it out to stakeholders with ease.

Cons

When we first started using Falcon we felt that we couldn't use it to the fullest due to API restrictions. Since raising our issues with Falcon their development team have now almost resolved all of the issues. I do feel that the listening tool could be better. We run yearly influencer rankings and need to pull historical data but Falcon only allows you to pull 30 days of historical data when setting up a new listening stream.

Take the time to explore

Reviewed on 2020/03/20

I am very impressed, I wasn't very famliar with it when I started using it but I'm starting to see the power of it. The learning curve, like I said, is a big one but there is a lot of help and resources available to navigate you thru it. I wish I started with the tutorials, like my CRM suggested but I hoped it would be fairly plug and play so that's my bad.

Pros

The best thing for me is their customer support. Falcon is a very robust software and it takes time to learn it. Having a person available at all times to answer your questions is a very powerful feature and one I've taken advantage of multiple times. They are always available, even if it is to help you locate a specific thing in your dashboard.

Cons

Probably the mobile apps. Since the software is so robust, there are a bunch of different apps that you need to perform all the different tasks. I think this is useful if you have a big team but our team is small, even thou our client is big and having so many different apps makes it quite annoying when trying to manage.

Janina V.
  • Industry: Wholesale
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Efficient social media management tool

Reviewed on 2020/03/30

Pros

We regulalrly use the content pool and calendar functionalities within the publish area. This has helped us a lot in collaborating with different countries in our company when it comes to sharing content and ideas.

Cons

We are current waiting for some improvements in the "measure" area. There are currently some features missing like exporting metrics/Dashboards and also some data for particular channels.

Hilary D.

Falcon Review

Reviewed on 2020/11/23

Pros

I like the ease of use when assigning messages to my team. I also like the calendar view and the ease with which can reschedule posts.

Cons

My least favorite thing about Falcon is the reporting module, I'd love to see some revenue based KPIs in there as well.

Julia S.

Would Highly Recommend

Reviewed on 2020/03/13

My overall experience with Falcon. io has been very positive. I just wish I had more time to use it to its full potential!

Pros

It allows one person to manage over 10 different social channels with varying levels of involvement. The reporting function is very user-friendly. Customer service is easy to access through the help feature if you ever run into issues.

Cons

Cost. Considering all the free open-source software available, I think the cost would limit the types of businesses that could afford this tool.

Vinko S.

Falcon.io makes it easy

Reviewed on 2020/03/27

It is a pleasure to use this tool and the quality of data it collects is brilliant. The tool is very easy to use and navigation is seamless.

Pros

Very easy to use and the data collection is brilliant. Customer support is out of this world.

Cons

Lack for social listening analytics. In this sense it feels a bit light-weight. Twitter content performance data is limited. Boolean search queries are too limited for complex search queries.

Anthony O.
  • Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

Great software with just a few bugs

Reviewed on 2020/03/18

Overall, Falcon has been a great social media management tool and we would highly recommend

Pros

I love the level of detail in Falcon. The analytic tools are great and the engage platform is phenomenal. We are also equally impressed with the Listen tool.

Cons

There has been a few moments where we had extreme bugs that took weeks to resolve. However, the support team went above and beyond and has always quickly gotten back to us and regularly communicated.

Conor D.
  • Industry: Sports

Overall a great & efficient software, with some room for improvement.

Reviewed on 2020/03/23

It's definitely tidied up our social media scheduling process and has allowed us to track things without searching back through our posting history. Once twitter impressions are implemented this will be near enough perfect.

Pros

The tagging/labelling posts is by far the best feature we use. It allows us to categorise by player or sponsor and then easily pull off the data for all of those posts collectively.

Cons

The software is still yet to implement twitter impressions as part of the label reports which makes collecting the data more work than it should be.

Matthias S.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing
  • Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

Having a good flight with (the) Falcon ;-)

Reviewed on 2020/11/18

As a company we are very happy with Falcon, especially to be able to provide our international colleagues with content.

Pros

Working with Falcon is "smooth" and very intuitive, it's easy to approve/deny content and we like the way of creating stock content for our international colleagues. Furthermore, the communication with the "Superninjas" works fast and their tips and tricks are mostly very helpful.

Cons

The limited possibilities (e.g. no display of FB wall posts) of Falcon's Community Management.

Megan H.
  • Industry: Publishing

Review of Falcon.io

Reviewed on 2020/03/18

Helps a lot for day to day scheduling posts.

Pros

The metrics are very clear and pretty easy to use once everything is setup.

Cons

Overall, there is far too much clicking just to schedule a post. And then if you copy/paste a post it's even more painful.

Matt K.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Good social media scheduler and monitoring system.

Reviewed on 2020/03/23

Pros

I like the ease of scheduling social media posts. They tend to keep up with the platforms' changes pretty well.

Cons

The analytics leave a little to be desired, though they do seem to be developing those capabilities at the moment.

Kristian B.

A good-looking tool for measuring social presence

Reviewed on 2020/03/13

It's great for measurement across various channels and our clients are happy with the out-of-the-box reports.

Pros

We solely use the software for measurement and it works great for us. It makes is really easy to visualize how our clients perform across multiple social platforms at once. The export options are good and the generated reports look great. It would be even better if the reports allowed for further customization; advanced period comparison, layout options etc.

Cons

The measurement view could be better organized when working with multiple clients. It can be difficult to focus in on one client at the time without using filters. Also, it can be really slow but that could be down to the amount of data being processed or the use of Angular :-)

Michael H.

Solid tool for social monitoring for both startups and enterprise-level users

Reviewed on 2018/10/03

We've integrated Falcon.io into our portfolio of tools we use in house, and we now use it for some of our largest national monitoring campaigns, and it handles everything we throw at it easily.

It's also pretty good at handling multi-lingual campaigns as well, which was a prerequisite for any monitoring tool we chose. I'd heavily recommend Falcon to anyone in the market.

Pros

Falcon's dashboard is insanely easy to navigate and set up your first monitoring campaign within minutes. The tool does everything from monitoring multiple channels, sentiments, hashtag monitoring, and social media scheduling (priced at a different tier).

Their support is also A1, with quick response times, and genuinely helpful support staff.

The feature set and price makes Falcon.io an easy choice over something like Social Studio, which has less capabilities, for a much higher price tag.

Cons

One major thing that's missing is the ability to schedule exported reports (either in PDF or Excel format would be good). There's no way to set up an automated report to be sent to your inbox at set times/triggers.

Also, sometimes the sentiment monitoring can be a bit off for different languages. We found the the French sentiments we often mislabeled as positive, when they were quite negative. Apparently the system gets better as your correctly label them.

Antti K.
  • Industry: Food Production

Lovely tool

Reviewed on 2020/11/18

I would describe myself as a satisfied user, who is still learning.

Pros

I like the fact that I can collect all our social media doings in one hub, and feel that thou I have been using Falcon.io for a while there is always some untapped potential, waiting to be realized. The dialogue with the company also seems to have the customers best at heart, and staying in tune is really easy. The inspirational sessions set up by Falcon.io providing inspiration from across the globe is a big plus.

Cons

We have some challenges with multilingual posts, and every now and then there are some small kinks in the interface that usually get ironed out pretty fast.

Nathan S.
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Good and easy to use, does the job (for the most part)

Reviewed on 2020/11/23

Pros

Falcon is very easy to use for scheduling social media posting and analysing the data and insights. The graphs available when analysing the data are particularly useful and user friendly to interact with and understand and for simple scheduling posts, Falcon makes it very easy to do so. The customer support team is always quick to respond to any queries I might have and usually do a good job of fixing any issue I am having.

Cons

Where Falcon could improve is with it's scheduling system. As it stands, Falcon cannot be directly used on desktop to schedule or post carousels on Instagram. This can be done by using their Falcon Hub app, but is a pain to use, and still rather than schedule posts, it simply populates the necessary fields into the Instagram app itself.

Lynne L.

Good platform with functionalities you'd expect

Reviewed on 2020/12/19

Overall a good experience with Falcon.io, just too expensive

Pros

Normally has good & quick customer service, has all the functionalities you'd expect from this type of platform, nice analytics options

Cons

When our contract was up this year, we switched from Falcon.io to another platform because we found other platforms with similar functionalities for a much lower price. We had some analytics glitches at the time, but customer service to deal with that was good and helpful. At the time, I wished they had an option to publish to multiple channels at once.

Mitchell H.
  • Industry: Wholesale

Social media management made smooth!

Reviewed on 2020/03/16

A great solution for managing social media accounts, especially when handling many accounts across a number of channels. I currently manage 12 accounts and Falcon.io has made it easier to handle and view past/present posts at a glance.

Pros

Content pool
File handling
Image editor
Help & support
Import/export of posts

Cons

Hub app does not always update to show scheduled posts
Publish app is limited

Deneé W.

Making Tasks Manageable

Reviewed on 2020/12/03

Pros

Falcon Engage is critical for my team's daily functions, and I love being able to log in and see my workload right off the bat. Having this tool cuts down a lot of task management and allows our team to work together efficiently to knock out hours worth of engagement tasks in an organized, streamlined way.

Cons

Not sure if there's a mobile app, none of my coworkers use it if there is, but I've used Falcon on my mobile browser while away from my desk - I wish it were a tad more mobile friendly. Always zoomed too far in or out, difficult to navigate the page without messing up feeds, etc.

Natalie S.
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Great platform to use!

Reviewed on 2020/12/03

Pros

I like the ease of creating and scheduling posts. Although I have not used to it's full extent, I also like the measuring dashboards. The customer service is also top-class.

Cons

I dislike that you have to use the Hub app to approve Instagram posts. It would be more beneficial to have it under one application.

Kaitlyn E.
  • Industry: Higher Education

U of G marketing review

Reviewed on 2020/03/18

Pros

The option to change the size of your photo for each platform requirements

Cons

Need better stats - overall engagement rate, overall impressions, etc.

Alex R.
  • Industry: Mining & Metals
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Reviewed on 2020/03/18

Pros

Editorial calendar and publishing is very easy and efficient.

Cons

Miss LinkedIn analytics. We find building social advertising much simpler on the native platforms.

• Industry: Entertainment

Falcon

Reviewed on 2020/03/13

Pros

The possibility to schedule all the social media in one place

Cons

Sometimes the posts dont go through and you have to post them manually

• Industry: Automotive

My Favorite Social Media Marketing Platform

Reviewed on 2018/11/17

Pros

The ability to easily manage hundreds of Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts from one place.

Cons

It's expensive. Far more expensive than I believe it should be.