Showing 28 reviews of 18

Linkody

SEO link management and monitoring tool.

Showing 28 reviews of 18
Peter P.

Linkody offers exceptional support

Reviewed on 2018/12/28

Pros

Linkody has a very clean design and supplies a lot of useful data. Especially when comparing the UI to that of other products you feel that some proper considerations went into how large amounts of data are accessed and managed. Best customer support that I have experienced so far. The Linkody support answers within minutes and we have always been able to find solutions that improved the workflow in our office.
We were even helped with extremely specific problems and wishes.
I can highly recommend it!

Cons

Just some very light suggestion here. I sometimes miss an overview of all competitors. But I will probably be reached out soon by Linkody about this.

Kim D.

I like finding NF links quickly and I can do that with Linkody.

Reviewed on 2018/03/01

It's helped me reach out to NF links, asking them for a follow link instead. I have also been able to see the anchor text people are using while linking back to me. I'm not shy about contacting them and asking for something more beneficial to my site.

Pros

Being able to see new links to my site quickly and what anchor text they are using. I also like finding no follow links easily.

Cons

I don't like when really old links continue to show up. Maybe I just don't understand it, but why would a link from 2015 suddenly show up?

Adrian H.

The best link tracking software hands down

Reviewed on 2018/03/08

Pros

Ease of use, layout and practicality. There are not many good link tracking software around. I have been using it for over two years now and its worth its weight in gold.

Cons

Well there isn't much to say but it doesnt track serps so i need to use another tool of software for that although the developers of linkody have apparently added this to their to-do list

Jack P.
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Linking is useful to check our back link health and keep an eye on where new backlinks...

Reviewed on 2018/03/01

Pros

Linkody is a good way to identify when bad backlinks occur so they can be quickly disavowed before hurting site reputation.

Cons

Occasionally there are crawl errors and we receive warnings with hundreds of errors. Since some of the errors are legitimate it is time consuming to go through all of them or wait a few days to check.

Morné B.

It does what it should, well.

Reviewed on 2018/03/02

Pros

It gives more accurate results from a local (South African) point of view vs. other US products of the same nature.

Cons

The pdf export report can look cooler. It does not have the same amount of information as the .csv report. Maybe with pie chart? Colours, more presentable, pleasing to the eye. (Did not mention this to them in their suggestion request though.)

Mohamed J.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

interesting experience, facilitates market intelligence and compititivity

Reviewed on 2018/03/01

Pros

the reports generated and the clarity of the information provided and the analysis that can be taken to improve our services

Cons

Working on social media reports and information could take the site even further to master all link generation paths

Robert K.

One of my top 5 tools in my SEO Toolkit

Reviewed on 2018/03/05

Pros

The main reason we use this tool is after we have built guest blog posts etc, we like to keep an eye on them to make sure they are kept active and links remain, this tool makes this job much easier for tracking. We also like using tagging feature so we can check links from certain suppliers etc all quickly and easily.

Cons

We would the tool to be able to check index status of links in Google, we understand this cant be done as against Google for them to scrape that information.

David K.

The Linkody tool has everything that I need to monitor my backlinks

Reviewed on 2018/03/05

Watch all backlinks for good and bad new ones or losses.

Pros

I like how simple it is to use and how nicely the information is displayed. The cost is reasonable and the information that is supplied is valuable.

Cons

There could be a few extra features added, but who doesn't want more features right? Just a problem when software adds more features is it gets too complicated and busy to use. There has to be a balance.

David B.

Easy to use software for following my websites backlinks

Reviewed on 2018/03/01

It helps me managing my SEO by giving me useful features to follow my websites' backlinks.

Pros

Linkody help me to manage the SEO of my websites by giving useful informations on the links it founds. I can easily identify links that are great for my SEO and links I should try to remove.
The possibility to compare my links with competitors links is also a valuable feature because it helps me discover new links I could try to get.

Cons

The advanced plan is a little bit limited in the number of domains it allows to follow : only 5 when the Pro plan allows to follow 20. 8-10 domains should be great.

Valera Z.
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Great tool to monitor your backlinks. Easy to use.

Reviewed on 2018/03/09

Easy to monitor all important backlinks and get notifications if they change their status.

Pros

The software is easy to use.
Link discovery works well and provides information about links from major sources (Majestic, Moz, Ahrefs).

Cons

Maybe improve the UX.
But in overall I didn't find any cons.
It does well what it should do - monitor backlinks.

Jamie C.
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Good support, average UI.

Reviewed on 2018/03/05

Pros

Overall, Linkody is affordable and helpful - it produces lots of good data points and largely meets our link analysis needs.

Cons

The UI could be a little more intuitive - I'd also like to see better visualisations for competitor analysis and comparison.

Martijn S.
  • Industry: Media Production

Good value, affordable linkbuilding tool

Reviewed on 2018/03/02

Pros

- affordable
- intuitive interface that is easy to access and report on
- automatic reports each month

Cons

- Analytics features are limited (of course, because of low price)
- small plan is soon too limited for advanced users

Excellent, simple-to-use, realtime backlink checking software.

Reviewed on 2018/03/01

Pros

It's simplicity, the fact that it is often updated with new features, good value for money and responsive customer support.

Cons

We would like the character limit to be lifted on the notes section where information can be added about each link.

Helen M.
  • Used Other for 1+ year

The tool has some useful features, including competitor comparisons. The customer support from...

Reviewed on 2018/03/01

Assessing the health of backlinks.
Being able to mark links for removal within the software.

Pros

The price is very good for what you get.
Competitor comparison.
The ability to create a disavow file.
The spam flags of each link and OBL on the page.
A lot of data to determine the health of backlknks.

Cons

Newly discovered links were not as current as I would prefer.
The daily backlink reports are not as useful as I would like.
Nothing else bad about it. Linkody is especially useful for people on a budget and beginners.

Paul L.

Linkody is an excellent tool for link builders. Easy to use and effective.

Reviewed on 2018/03/01

Its the most effective and simplest backlinking tool I've used. The biggest plus is being able to research into competitor backlinks and acquire them for your own site. Priceless!

Pros

It's ability to research competitor backlinks so you can explore if its relevant to your own site and adopt them. The interface is also very intuitive and can be easily learnt by any novice.

Cons

Its a great platform. It should expand it's functionality to include rank tracking, site audit and other SEO tools. Other than that, it's great.