Lodgify

Vacation Rental Software with a Website Builder

Deanna Q.

A game changer for vacation rentals

Reviewed on 2018/01/04

Pros

Relatively simple to use. I was able to set up my site and reservation system in less than a week. Site works extremely well on mobile devices (which is huge). I am starting to get a lot of direct online bookings which is amazing. The customer service is very good - I have asked several detailed how-to questions. In one case, I wanted to do something that is not part of the Lodgify product. The service rep researched other ways to accomplish the task and integrate into my site. She sent me detailed instructions and even links to assist me. Not many companies will take the time to do that!

Finally, the workflow aspect of the reservation system is a huge time saver. It is so nice to be able to set up automatic payment reminders, send rental agreements and canned emails automatically! Gives me time to worry about running my business and expanding the website instead of doing all the manual processes associated with bookings.

Cons

Some of the widgets are a little restrictive. I have managed to work around most of them.

My only other complaint is that if you respond to an inquiry with a quote, the system automatically blocks the dates with a tentative booking. I sync my HomeAway, VRBO etc calendars with my Lodgify calendar, so the tentative block causes those calendars to show unavailable. In this business, the conversion rate on inquiries is not high enough to block dates simply because someone sent an inquiry.

Response from Lodgify

Hi Deanna, thank you for reviewing your Lodgify experience. We're happy to hear how quickly and easily you were able to get your website up and running.

It's a very positive sign you are already achieving direct bookings on your website, we hope this continues to make up an even larger portion of your reservations this year!

We're glad our agents were able to go above and beyond to help you find the solution to your query. We look forward to seeing you expand your website throughout 2018!

Regarding the tentative booking on inquiries, we have recently updated our system and now, inside your policy settings, you can decide the quote expiry time. The default is one week, but you can change this to suit your properties. If the guest does not accept the quote within this time frame, your calendar will automatically be re-opened. For further details on this matter, please get in touch with your support agent.

Have a great booking-filled year! The Lodgify Team

Marie L.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Looks fantastic but Crashes frequently and backend needs improvement

Reviewed on 2018/07/01

I'd really love it, even without the mobile app if they fixed the default search to allow you to set a minimum and if the website did not crash so often.

Pros

User friendly. It looks great and, when it's working, the site is intuitive and easy for new site visitors to figure out. Searching the calendar is simple so guests can see overall availability. Having a full photo gallery is great- you are not limited with images.

Cons

You can not add custom pages beyond the template that is already there. We connect it to our already existing website so we can lead people to our page that sells gift certificates etc and to our faqs. The website crashes frequently. So far we have been using the website for 8 weeks and in that time we have experienced 4 major crashes (2 on weekends when there is no tech support) that have lasted all day and prevented anyone from being able to book or see our site listings. I'd estimate this has cost us lost revenue from bookings. No small number as our website does. We have reached out to lodgify each time and though nice, they never seem to know what the problem could be and when it works again they just say "well it's working now!"...until the next system fail.

If you have a two night minimum there is no way to make the search default to two nights- it defaults to one night and if someone clicks search it just looks like you have absolutely no availability. for example if they put in July 6th as the check in date then July 7th is automatically entered as the checkout date (even if you have a two night minimum. There is no way to let the people know they have to enter in two dates on the mobile version (where most of our users come from) so many of our users just give up and think we are completely booked all the time. The only place to write that we require two nights is in the site descriptions and we have to go through a paragraph explaining that guests must search for two nights in order to see availability. This might not sound like a big deal but if it automatically defaulted to two nights then we'd see a 20% increase in bookings as people would not give up before reading the site descriptions. People might want to only pay for one night, but they would book for two if they realized there was a two night minimum.

They also lied to us when we signed up in order to get our payment and assured us that there would be a mobile app within a week of when we signed up. We let the sales agent know this was very important to us and she guaranteed it. When I contacted someone a month later asking about the status of their mobile app the person I spoke to said he had no knowledge of any mobile app and there were no plans for one and tried to tell me I had misunderstood (nope- had it in writing over an email).

Dominik N.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Lodgify was easy to integrate in our daily business processes and basically runs our business.

Reviewed on 2018/01/08

Pros

After 4 years of research we finally found Lodgify. (If not we would probably hired a Indian hacker team to create it)

It provides nearly everything we need to run our apartment house in the digital world.

After some time in customizing it to our needs, it works fine for our apartment house.
Since we have swiched from Seekda/Kognitiv we have increased our sale with more than 300% through using the booking engine of Lodgify. An answer to that could be the user friendly and responsive 3 step process. But we dont use the website function of Lodgify (see Cons)

It works perfectly with booking.com and runs without any problem so far . (not any single issue since 1 year)

Lodgify extended our demo for free to get to know each detail of its software by heart before going live with our 6 Apartments on 4 channels. (booking, airbnb, homeaway, website)

If you know your business processes, prices, cancellation policy and you have your pictures and descriptions ready, you can set up Lodgify as your PMS and channel manager within a day. (after you know the software)

The credit card payment process via Stripe or Paypal are expensive but are working without any issue.

Cons

There is only a limited number of global OTAs provided in the channelmanager of Lodgify. Of course booking.com (Priceline) as the biggest player is on board, but we are missing Expedia second player on the market.

Support is good but sometimes doesnt get your point what you are requesting. (maybe language issues)

We requested a new channel which is probably the most important one in Austria (Feratel) and customer support and Feratel support told us in July that there are testing and providing the channel until the end of summer. Now it is 2018 and new people at Lodgify support tell us, that they never worked on a channel manager with Feratel! Very confusing and hard to argue all the time.

It would be great to have some kind of WYSIWYG Editor to customize the Email communication with customers, since this is very hard to understand if your are not into HTML/PHP and working with variables.

Bookings via Airbnb need sometimes more than 5 hours prior that they are blocked in the calendar. If someone else would book in the same period of time, you really have a problem. (never happend to us, but if?)

We dont use the website cause there are some big SEO issues with image-titles etc. where the customer support did not understand the problem.
So we prefer to have our own website and use the Lodgify booking engine just for the booking process itself.

After saying all that little issues, where we hope Lodgify will optimize within the next years, we are very happy.

Response from Lodgify

Dear Dominik, thank you for your feedback about Lodgify. We're so happy our booking engine and channel manager are working well and very smoothly for your business of six rental apartments.

Your suggestions have been fed back to the wider team to bear in mind for future improvements to our software.

Thank you for your continued support of Lodgify. We're proud to be a part of your business' growth! All the best, the Lodgify Team

Ewoud & morgaine V.

Besides the easy to use software & beautiful templates, young Lodgify is the right business...

Reviewed on 2017/12/17

The professional looking website generates the right customer for us. And the easy to use software saves a lot time, doing stupid labor (administrating things). :))

Pros

Easy to use web building templates with a beautiful design which are the perfect base to create one own professional website. We always get good critics about the looks of our website of Villa d'Arnaud! Besides that the features in the booking system are easy to use and mostly adequate. The calender with het overall view is highly appreciated and now that you can easily click on the booking and acces the booking information, we love it even more. With the auto mails and easy adding bookings to the system, we save ourselves a lot of time. To create a offer or a bill is very easy. The CCV files with all booking information comes in handy for bookkeeping. And what we value is the customer support. They always respond quickly and we noticed that they're open to suggestions for improvement of certain features. Apart from the software a openminded, young, dynamic organisation, that values the relations with their customers and always try to improve their services and product, is the right partner for us. This is exactly how we operate and like our partners to operate. And that's exactly what it feels like: that we're partners. Please never loose that Lodgify team: that's what distinguishes you from the rest. We carefully choose you around 5 years ago and we never regretted our choice. If you ever want to brainstorm about new features or want to test things, we gladly would help you. It's in this perspective that we wrote down 5 points of improvement. ;)

Cons

We have got some tips for you guys:
1. Please don't give us so many language possibilities for the automatic emails. Every time a obscure language is added I have to replace your suggested text with ours. And because there are so many different type of emails, one extra language costs me at least 2 hours of boring labor. Or at least give us the opportunity to choose in which languages people can get a response by email.
2. Please add the possibility of a secured environment for guests to leave their credit card information including CVC code, so that we can debit the card for payments. For us this would be the real step forward!
3. Ad a column to the CVC files with the payment method (comes in very handy with bookkeeping).
4. When marking a booking as payed, instead of adding the payment manualy, at the moment it's not possible to add the payment method. I solve the problem by adding a note. But when downloading the CVC-file a have to add the payment method manualy. It takes a lot of work, which can be solved by adding the column Payment Method in the options for the CVC-file in combination with the possibility of adding the payment method as an option, when marking the booking as payed.
5. Can there be a rainbow flag icon added, so that we can easily show on the homepage that we're gay friendly? This weekend we're gonna try for the second time to ad one ourselves. Fingers crossed that we will succeed this time. ;))

Response from Lodgify

Hi Ewoud & Morgaine, thank you so much for leaving your feedback about Lodgify.

We're thrilled to hear how pleased you are with your website, the functions of the software and our support team. It's great to see how your business has grown since the early days of Lodgify, and we thank you for remaining loyal to our service.

Your suggestions have been fed back to the team for future improvements to our product. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with your support agent should anything else come to mind. We really value insight from individuals like yourselves as it truly is the best way we can make sure we're rolling out the right features to suit our customers. If you still haven't managed to add the rainbow flag icon to your homepage, please let your support agent know and they will assist you further!

Wishing you a fantastic start to the 2018 season. Kind regards, The Lodgify Team

Rebecca W.
  • Industry: Airlines/Aviation
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Blue Moon Cottage Vacation Rental Website

Reviewed on 2017/03/23

I have had a wonderful experience with Lodgify. The template choice was great and I selected an awesome template that is very fitting for my Vacation Rental Home. I enjoyed building the site from the template and the periodic tweaks and updates I am able to do myself. I have had few issues or roadblocks, but every time I have had a question or needed assistance a Lodgify Rep has replied within 24 hours (depending on time change between their/your location and mine in the US). I get lots of compliments on my website and my husband and I are very grateful for Lodgify for the experience and assisting us on our website for our Maine, USA Vacation Home website.
Rebecca & Harold Whitson
bluemooncottagebbh.com

Pros

Lovely user friendly Template Choice; Great Reservation System; Ability to adjust, update and alter site appearance and content on my own

Cons

The only issue I had was with the subheadings which we choose to appear on the home page for easy view/access to our "less than computer savvy" users who are not familiar with the drop down icon. Every time the program was updated, the view returned to the drop down bar icon. (We received a few complaints that users could not find how to access info)! We understood program design was altered to accommodate use of phones, tablets and small devices. However, after voicing my concern, our site was adjusted, file noted and now viewers can see the sub-headings on laptops and desktop computers and the drop down icon on small devices. We are very happy with the Tech support and assistance in resolving this one small issue.

Response from Lodgify

Hi Rebecca & Harold, Thanks for sharing your feedback with us. We're so pleased you are happy with the experience you have had using Lodgify to build your professional website. We're also thrilled that our technical support team have been able to help you make customizations to have the finished website exactly to your liking. We're glad to have been able to answer all your questions and doubts in a timely manner. Thanks for being loyal to Lodgify and recommending us to others! All the best, The Lodgify Team

Guillermo R.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Very good software compared with others!

Reviewed on 2020/10/20

Overall it is a good software for what they charged. There are other software with more features but they killed you in regards of pricing. Lodgify it is very good for the price and it works , something important because there are many other softwares that are a disaster like Ciirus for example.

Pros

Everything it is synchronized with main channels ( airbnb, booking, expedia , homeaway) . It is very easy to use it , the app works very good too and the implementation was easy

Cons

It has a few errors, especially once you make an accounting statement . Then the notifications you can synchronized it but you don’t receive what the system it is sending to the clients . You can’t move reservations from one apartment to the other one.

Response from Lodgify

Hey Guillermo, thanks for your kind feedback about our software! We love that you were easily able to sync all your booking channels. We also love that you're enjoying our product overall. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. We'll continue to improve our product to maintain our position as the best solution out there for vacation rental owners. All the best, the Lodgify Team

Djamila D.

Very easy!

Reviewed on 2019/08/28

We are very happy with the Lodgify system. We had a bad experience with another company, so we did a lot of research to choose the best for us. We have no doubt that we chose well. The price is fair, service is excellent, the software is easy to use and it is a company that is always innovating and improving.

Pros

The software is very easy to use, The website is modern and easy to make and you can do it by yourself

Cons

It is taking time to connect to important channels like Homeaway and Tripadvisor

Ottavio M.
  • Industry: Farming

It is a tool that is really needed. It needs to be more user friendly. The assistance is good

Reviewed on 2018/01/12

Needed

Pros

The synchronisation of calendars. But it is a real pain that HomeAway does not give the names of the guests.

Cons

Even if the calendar has improved considerably recently I believe that a lot can be still improved to make it easier to use and useful.
The canned responses are very unstable - sometime they disappear and I have to re-write them again.
Now there are holiday taxes in Italy. In my area 1.5 per night per person for a maximum of 5 nights (if they stay longher). Is there a possibility to add this?
The reviews should be differentiated according to the apartment/room. By the way instead of calling it apartment/room is it possible to call it unit?

Response from Lodgify

Hi Ottavio, thanks for reviewing Lodgify.

It's great to hear you're happy with the calendar synchronization and our customer support.

You can easily add taxes to your rates inside your Lodgify account. Please refer to this Knowledge Base article for instructions: http://support.lodgify.com/15913-my-properties/300613-taxes-and-settings

If you have any further questions, please feel free to reach out to [email protected] for a swift reply. Best wishes, the Lodgify Team

Leslie B.

no problems

Reviewed on 2017/09/18

Most of my needs for my requirements.

Pros

easy to set up and understanding of the calendar perfect especially the upgraded calendar. I have used other hostings in the past but i can say Lodgify offers me most of my needs and ideas.

Cons

unable to offer individual customers discounts other than those quoted on my rates. It would be nice if I could offer a particular customer a particular price. maybe I can but don't know to do it.

Response from Lodgify

Hi Leslie,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your Lodgify experience. We're really pleased to hear it was easy to set up and that you're happy with our upgraded calendar view.

We're glad to have been in contact with you directly with instructions regarding the different ways you can set up promotional codes and prices. We hope this will allow you to offer discounted prices to some guests going forward.

Best wishes, The Lodgify Team

Alexander R.

Great Vacation Rental Website

Reviewed on 2018/12/21

Outstanding experience. Highly recommended.

Pros

I like the most about this website is they managed everything and it is easy to update my pages. No bugs and all features in my website work properly.

Cons

I love all features of the software and it’s worth having it if you have a vacation rentals. It saves me time on tracking my reservations and bookings.

Response from Lodgify

Dear Alexander,

Thank you for taking the time to review your Lodgify experience. We're thrilled to hear it's been easy to set up and update your website whenever you like. It's also great to know that our software is helping you to save time in the running of your business. We're looking forward to seeing how your business grows with Lodgify.

Best wishes for the New Year!
The Lodgify Team

Paty R.

Outstanding in Every Way

Reviewed on 2017/03/24

We have used Lodgify for 2.5 years and there is no comparable vacation rental software. It presents the most beautiful website with greatest design flexibility, the most features with many currencies and language options, the lowest fees, the easiest for guests, and the greatest support by far.

Pros

Ease of use, flexibility and results.

Cons

With the continual positive improvements, there is nothing to add here.

Response from Lodgify

Hi Paty, thank you for leaving such lovely feedback about Lodgify. We're so pleased that even after over two years, your business still directly benefits from the regular updates we carry out. Just wanted to thank you for remaining a loyal Lodgify user, we¿ll keep working hard to maintain our position as the best solution out there for vacation rental owners! All the best, The Lodgify Team

Vera Z.

Super easy software for property owners and small agencies

Reviewed on 2018/01/09

Pros

It is super easy to us and set up and the page looks really professional. It is also easy to integrate different functionalities and to set up the offer extra services like additional cleaning or towels and sheets.
The translator functionality is really good, the translations are excellent at least in the 7 languages I speak

Cons

Channel manager doesn't export descriptions to other channels and nonintegration of reports like guests data to send to police that some booking systems have.
Characters are too small in the properties descriptions

Response from Lodgify

Hi Vera, thank you for reviewing Lodgify.

We're pleased to hear our software is meeting your needs fully with regards to your website and the many different languages you require.

We are always working on updating our product and rely on customer feedback to do so. Your comments have been passed onto the development team for consideration for future releases.

Wishing you the best for 2018, The Lodgify Team

Walter T.

We get a lot of Bussiness from our website. It was fun and easy to design with the temp let's.

Reviewed on 2018/04/27

Pros

The template choices were great. It was easy to modify to our needs of our river cabin. The tutorial classes are offered but my Bussiness is growing so fast I don't get to take them. I am planning to work them in as soon as possible.

Cons

We are in Texas so the time zones are different. It makes talking to support a little harder. I want to do more with the calendar and payment section but I do not have the time yet to get more time to play wit it.

Response from Lodgify

Hi Walter, thanks for your review of Lodgify. We're excited to hear your website is bringing you a lot of business, and that you had a fun and easy time building your site.

When you get some free time to think about your calendar, please don't hesitate to drop a line to [email protected] and we'll be happy to assist. We're working on expanding our support hours in the near future, too!

Wishing you all the best for your rapidly growing business. The Lodgify Team

Otto G.

easy to use and not expensive

Reviewed on 2018/01/12

Pros

you get an website and reservation system that permits you to work professionel .
it is easy to use and not expensive. it just do the job. work with it every day and it is reliable

Cons

Perhaps more booking partners, besides airbnb, booking.com, flat. It would be great when you develop an app to manage the bookings. there is always something to wish :-)

Response from Lodgify

Hi Otto, thank you for your review of Lodgify. We're so happy to hear you are pleased with the value for money, functionality and reliability of our software.

We are always working on new channel integrations and ways to improve our software. Your comments will be fed back to the team to bear in mind for future releases. Kind regards, the Lodgify Team

Gerard O.
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Simply brilliant. Professional and easy to use with great, actually FANTASTIC support staff.

Reviewed on 2017/09/25

I make money and it helps me organise all my rentals

Pros

It covers everything I need but still keeps it simple to use. It provides great customisation options but it makes it easy to follow standard automated work flows too.

Cons

It's not the cheapest but you get what you pay for. It would also be great if they had a fully functional mobile app but the do provide calendar and reservations on mobile.

Response from Lodgify

Hi Gerard, thanks so much for the glowing review about your experience using Lodgify. We're thrilled to hear you're not only pleased with the software, but also that you find it easy to use and that our support agents have been able to guide you in the process. It's great that Lodgify has helped you to organize your rentals and earn more income! Thank you for being loyal to our software ¿ we're always working on new features, so watch out for updates on our blog. Best wishes, The Lodgify Team

Stephen d. E.

Great Format

Reviewed on 2018/01/06

Pros

Ease of use, I love the design of the website, it looks really good on a mobile
phone. Navigation menu is set up really well.

Cons

How to drive customers to the website, Difficulty getting the website listed on the search engines like google

Response from Lodgify

Hi Stephen, thanks for taking the time to review Lodgify. We're pleased you're happy with your website looks on both desktop and mobile!

We understand that it can be a long process to build up your SEO and marketing efforts to get your website in front of the right audience, that's why our blog is packed full of tips and advice for working on these aspects!

Your support agent will send over a free guide on SEO and another on 101 ways to boost traffic to your website to help you get started. For more valuable resources, be sure to sign up to our blog updates. Wishing you a successful 2018! Best, The Lodgify Team

Emanuele G.

Indispensable support for my business

Reviewed on 2018/04/27

Pros

The extreme simplicity in the configuration of your ad and the speed of the site in implementing the changes made

Cons

I would recommend the integration of Expedia Partner Central and TripAdvisor with your channel manager

Response from Lodgify

Dear Emanuele, thanks for reviewing Lodgify.

We're happy to hear updating your website is simple and fast. Thanks for giving us five stars for quality, ease, support and value for money!

Your feedback regarding Expedia and TripAdvisor will be fed back to the development team to consider for future improvements to our software.

Best wishes, the Lodgify Team

Rupert W.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Took my Holiday Rental Business to a whole new level.

Reviewed on 2016/08/23

In short, we'd been doing our own websites for a while. Then the holiday rental business got very big. We discovered Lodgify - which we could still direct in-house but it gave us all the features that you make you a bigger brand.
I don't normally trust outside suppliers (i'm old school) - and of course using someone else's templates can be frustrating - but from the moment we took up the trial and tried a few styles and ideas out, the support team were always there for us. For me- that was absolutely key - I can easily turn down a product simply because I lose patience and I'm not given the feedback or solutions by the support team quickly enough. Lodgify were supreme in this department.
Slowly our site was built by us (me) and I am really not a technically proficient person in the computer world. But it worked and the site works beautifully of res. We're a small business - four houses and the ability to promote the area with our own guide on the site.
Lodgify, for us, was a most excellent find.

Pros

Ease of Use.
Customer Support.
Clean lines.
Well thought out and easy to navigate interface.

Cons

In my ideal world - I'd design every aspect of the visual look for my brand. With Lodgify the flexibility is there but not the full 100% freedom.

Niels B.
  • Industry: Hospitality

An easy and comprehensive solution for my STR. A great way to stay independent.

Reviewed on 2018/04/30

Pros

The set up and the individualization possibilities thru the different templates. I like the possibility to take credit card payments thru Stripe.

Cons

The calender could be easier to handle. Implementation of booking was too complicated for me. Setting offers is tricky.

Response from Lodgify

Dear Niels, thanks for taking the time to review Lodgify. We're pleased to hear you like how your website allows you to become independent and take bookings with credit card payments.

If you have any specific questions about the calendar or setting special offers that you can't find answers to in our Knowledge Base (support.lodgify.com), please reach out to our expert team on [email protected] They'll be happy to assist you in getting these set up! All the best, the Lodgify Team

Mark D.
  • Industry: Hospitality

The best vacation home all-in-one rental software

Reviewed on 2017/03/21

We have been using Lodgify for over a year. There have been constant improvements on this already complete solution, making it better all the time. It is a single solution we use to track our own as well as TripAdvisor, HomeAway, Air BNB, etc.. Once setup, it encompasses everything you need to run a successful rental.

Pros

Single solution, very customizable, mobile and desktop works great, integration will all the big rental sites make it a breeze to keep tracking of bookings no matter where they originate.

Cons

A bit of a learning curve but worth it

Michael S.

Easy to use, perfect result, even if you are not familiar with coding websites

Reviewed on 2018/04/26

Pros

I like the excellent and very friendly customer support and the fast results, when creating the website.

Cons

Handling is sometimes a bit confusing and not self explaining. The design of the calendar could be improved for better handling. The built-in channel management is too complicated to use.

Response from Lodgify

Hi Micheal, thanks a lot for reviewing Lodgify.

We're glad it was easy to build your website ¿ even as a beginner!

Please remember, you can find tutorials on using the channel manager in our Knowledge Base (support.lodgify.com), or you can always reach out to [email protected] if you require specific assistance.

Thanks again for choosing our software for your business! Best wishes, the Lodgify Team

Jim M.

Customer service is brutal

Reviewed on 2021/01/22

I purchased them to make my life easier and to do things faster. Instead I’m just chasing them down to get things done.

Pros

It’s relatively easy to use with most of the main features.

Cons

The customer service is brutal. It’s impossible to get ahold of anyone and their response time on emails is once a day. It really shouldn’t be this hard to get support.

Response from Lodgify

Hi Jim! At Lodgify, we pride ourselves on our excellent customer service, so I am disappointed that you have not received the care and assistance I would expect. Thank you for bringing it to our attention.

Mark K.
  • Used Other for 6-12 months

The software is great, but I wasn't getting any bookings, which is probably an issue on my end.

Reviewed on 2018/01/08

Pros

Very easy to get the basics set up and get the software and the properties live. There wasn't much detail, but at least the properties were rentable in a short period of time.

Cons

I found it difficult to get into the details of each property. For instance, VRBO is 2 clicks to get into edit the details, and I honestly couldn't tell you how I got there on Lodgify. I know I have been there, but I don't remember how I got there. It is the main reason I no longer use Lodgify. I would consider it again if the edit has become easier.

Response from Lodgify

Hi Mark, thanks for reviewing your Lodgify experience. Although you are no longer using our software, your feedback is very valuable to us and others looking for the right solution.

We're pleased you found it easy to set up your website. If you do decide you need vacation rental software again in the future, you can easily log into your account and renew your subscription.

Very best wishes, The Lodgify Team

Chelsea J.

Does not work in the United States

Reviewed on 2019/10/01

I was willing to work around the other glitches I found because the software is cheap and I couldn't find anything better but the "No bookings after 4PM" is an absolute deal breaker.

Pros

The software is fairly easy to set up and understand.

Cons

There have been several issues but the big one that overshadows them all for me is: It is set up on Central European Summer Time and if you aren't in that time zone you are not going to be able to take same day bookings for a varying number of hours. I am in California and after using the software for a month just realized that I cannot take reservations after 4:00PM my time!! That is most of my reservations! I brought this to the attention of the Lodgify team and they said they are aware of the problem and ... too bad.

Response from Lodgify

Hey Chelsea, We always aim to deliver a great experience. We are gutted when we miss the mark! Thanks for taking the time to bring this to our attention. We will use the feedback to make us better and to ensure this doesn't happen again.

Tammy B.

Responsive support team!!

Reviewed on 2020/06/19

Pros

The software is pretty easy to use, once you get the hang of it. My favorite thing about this company is the amazing and awesome support team. When they say they will answer your question within 24 hours, they mean it! They not only answer the question, but provide additional information and Ideas!!! It’s like having a team of help cheering you on!!!

Cons

I found a few of the editing tools a little frustrating at first, but I am not overly computer savvy. I just had to slow down a little.

Response from Lodgify

Hey, thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Best wished, the Lodgify team