Duda

Duda is the web design platform for scaling your agency.

Bram B.

Very great software

Reviewed on 2019/11/22

Duda is a great platform which fits my clients’ needs and has awesome support, great features, webinars and a huge resource center.

Pros

Frequent updates with new features, stability, speed, top-quality

Cons

Should be advertised more for web design companies only

Great for Agencies

Reviewed on 2019/03/29

We became Duda Agency partners with the goal of bringing our web development in-house while moving to a simple UX interface that anybody could use. Since becoming partners, we've tripled our website development business in the last year with large margins... and superior site designs and underlying code that we trust to deliver positive experience for our clients.

Pros

Duda allows us to easily create beautiful websites for our clients, with features that lend themselves to natural upsells and ongoing retainer work. We used to shy away from website development and design work because of the headaches of outsourcing or older CMS systems that we didn't feel comfortable in. This is a modern UX interface that both our internal team and clients love after hand-off. And the fact that it has full developer backend capabilities means were not limited in creative development work that goes beyond the basic template designs. For that reason alone, it is heads and tails above the other popular CMS systems like Wix and Wordpress and SquareSpace.

Cons

Customer service is pretty slow, even for agency partners. Ive heard that phone support is faster...but its a tech company and they have a chat functionality, so they should prioritize that channel more so than phone. Also there are some occasional glitches with adding custom javascript as it seems to interfere with their base code files. But that's only applicable to fairly robust technical implementations. We'd ideally like the integrations to be more robust as well for direct connections to common CRMs and other third party tools. But again, none of that outweighs the overall benefit of Duda.

Brian S.
  • Industry: Design

The right choice for agency profitability

Reviewed on 2019/04/23

I can replicate my design templates which decreases my build time and increases my profitability.

Duda is open to product improvement suggestions.

Overall, I love Duda. It's a core part of our strategy to develop sites faster and more profitable. I am excited for the future growth of my agency with Duda.

Pros

As an agency owner, the white label options enable me to reinforce my brand and company to my clients.

Unlike consumer-oriented website builders, there's no upselling, annoying advertising, or constant attempts to distract me from my work on the technology, services, restaurant, software, and other types of websites we create.

Support is quick and convenient.

I can share site management with my clients, with specific permissions for specific individuals.

Duda features customization and personalization features that should help any local business sell more and become more profitable.

The drag and drop, on-screen editing is delightful. Easier than any consumer-level website builder, far easier than WordPress — and more secure from hacking!

Cons

Lack of dynamic page content (Disclaimer—this is a feature that has been publicly announced as under development with no ETA as of this date). As a Joomla expert, I'm accustomed to flexibility with the data and content within my CMS.

Limited functionality for custom social sharing images (if you're a heavy social media user). You can workaround this limitation if you know some basic HTML and aren't afraid to access the code base.

Lack of categories in page creation.

William H.

Duda is all I use now!

Reviewed on 2019/03/29

Per my previous comments, I am building high-quality sites in less time. This benefits my clients and also helps to grow my business.

Pros

I like the ease of use. I believe it allows me to build great sites with excellent functionality in a lot less time than the tools I formerly used. This allows me to provide a more affordable service to my clients. As a 5-year White Label partner I get grade person to person support whenever I call with an issue or problem. In short, I am fully sold on the Duda product.

Cons

The first few years that I used the Duda product I encountered fairly frequent bugs and frustrations with things that either didn't work as expected or unavailable capabilities that I needed. In the past several years, however, the product has evolved to the point where I rarely encounter such issues.

Ayo O.

Almost 10 Years Building Sites, Nothing Like Duda Yet

Reviewed on 2019/03/29

Now I am a teacher of Computer Science and working my business in digital marketing for almost 10 years now.
Able to use Duda as an apprenticeship tool for my student to work on real life project and earn money almost immediately has been unbelievable.
I couldn't learn all on Wordpress talk less of teaching student to build website. However, since most people are used to Word processing and PowerPoint tools, it seems like they're using the same tools but only this time professionally in terms of rendering a service.

Pros

It is ridiculously easy to use.
Thought a client under 20 minutes to update their contents to the site under my whitelabel platform.
The value for money is incredible.

Cons

If possible, without compromising what it is now, add some features like colour picker, user login features, etc., emerging social media feeds like Instagram, FB etc.

• Industry: Design

I like it and it works great on so many levels, but there are some pain points

Reviewed on 2019/03/29

Pros

I love the ease of the software and how structurally when you copy a row, it stays the same across all platforms

The stats is amazing and is a really big sell for a lot of clients.

Cons

I do not like how you a restricted in a lot of ways with the design. It is hard to go outside of the box and have unique ideas.

I do not like how the blog doesn't allow you to change the font size of the title of each blog. I realize that it is tied to the h3 tag, but I wish that capability would be implemented.

I do not like how whenever we have a technical issue and bring it up to support, it seems like our issue isn't important. Now I understand that we aren't the only client, but we are bringing things up that need to be fixed and we are getting responses where people either 1. Seem like they don't care to figure it out. 2. tell us that that issue is not actually happening.

Duda Mobile has Continuously Raised the Bard

Reviewed on 2019/04/10

Pros

Over the course of 4 years that I have used the platform I have seen continued improvement of functionality, design, and tools that eventually placed it at the top of my list for best "do it yourself" web builders.

Cons

While Duda has done a good job of improving their templates as of late, the software is most useful to those who have well formed design skills. I would like to see their templates continue to improve in design structure. As it stands Duda is far superior for SEO and flexibility of functions, but does not meet the design standard that other website builders such as Squarespace have set.

Richard J.

Does what most CMS cannot

Reviewed on 2019/11/01

With Duda I no longer have to do everything myself. It is easy enough to allow clients to change and upload content when they want to. There are no worries about the white screen of death with WordPress when you update a plugin. Also the personalization and analytics they provide skip having to use data studio and what not.

Pros

I tried all the different CMS platforms. I mean almost all of them. And nothing was quite as simple as Duda for my web design agency. They are specialized in this niche so if you are planning on starting a web design agency look no further ✊

Cons

Not enough apps to add to your sites as WordPress has. Lack of membership site capability.

Rodrigo S.

duda pro

Reviewed on 2019/12/02

the responsive is great

Pros

is responsive design, use zurb foundation framework

Cons

the websites don’t adapt in the desktop navigator only on devices

Matt M.

Best site builder for Agencies

Reviewed on 2019/03/29

We've built over 100 sites on the platform and it's been a very reliable tool. My main complaint is that the white label features are not powerful enough for me to offer their builder as a standalone tool for my clients.

Pros

I love the White Label features and how quickly I can launch sites with Duda

Cons

I wish that the per site cost would be much cheaper for reseller. It makes it hard to compete with our platforms that are essentially the same price when we still have to add our markups

Euna J.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Easy to Use, Core functionalities offered for simple personal, intro website, Great Customer...

Reviewed on 2019/04/10

Once you can reach to tech support or customer success team, they are very helpful and friendly. But initially, they were a bit harder to reach. The product offers some beautiful template to begin designing , and they are very easy to use and simple to follow. I wish they have more options to build more functionalities at ease, more templates to use, import and export functions for the templates.

Pros

-The product is simple and easy to use. Similar to Wix, Squarespace and some other drag and drop website builder tools, but you hardly need to know any coding to build the website.
-Easy to navigate around the backend

Cons

-limitation on functionalities offered
-Need more improvement on eCommerce functionalities
-Need clear product costs, add on costs. (There are lots of additional costs for an upgrade, but they are not specified in advance)
-Limited options for the template.
-Inability to upload template files from other sources.

Gabe G.

A Fantastic Solution for Agencies

Reviewed on 2019/04/08

I'm building websites for small businesses and nonprofits, and it has been a wonderful experience. It gets better every month.

Pros

I love Duda's attention to SEO, load speeds, Google Page Speed scores, etc. I also love how well they cater to agencies with fast, secure white label solutions for agencies like mine.

Cons

The lack of third party integration with other widgets is difficult to navigate, at times. It fits a very specific solution and does it well, however. My clients love their sites.

James C.

Satisfied Duda Partner

Reviewed on 2019/04/02

Not only have we been able to create valuable assets for our company, we are doing the same for our clients.

Pros

We use Duda as a white label resource and have been very happy with its functionality and was if use.

Cons

Sometimes there little glitches, but that’s to be expected with any technology. Overall very satisfied.

Therese W.

Creating Unique Sites

Reviewed on 2019/04/05

Overall very pleased to use the software and rarely use another platform

Pros

Easy to use the platform, but can also be customized with additional coding. Adding in additional code for other functionality

Cons

Sometimes my computer would freeze and the software would not load correctly

Great Software!

Reviewed on 2019/04/09

Duda is a great platform for small agencies wishing to build great websites for their clients.

Pros

Final product is a beautiful website that didn't take long to create.

Cons

Shopping cart is provided by Ecwid but doesn't have all the same features. It needs to be improved.

Great solution for web agencies.

Reviewed on 2019/05/16

Pros

Great website builder with integrated marketing tools. Good support. New features every few months.

Cons

For agencies, it would be nice to have more client management options such as billing and client ticketing within the website portal.

Cassie M.

Love it

Reviewed on 2019/04/05

Pros

I have used many different platforms and this is by far my favourite. Templates are sleek and professional and so easy to use for both myself and my customers. Price is great too but I wouldn’t want to pay much more.

Cons

No real cons that I can think of. Possibly more choice if e-commerce

Matthias K.
  • Industry: Media Production

Professional CMS for small budgets

Reviewed on 2018/09/11

Duda is our standard CMS for customer solutions for all kinds of websites and shops.

Pros

great functionality, many and good templates, great development speed, many updates with new features per year, great customer support

Cons

inflexibility to connect with some other software

Julian F.

Great platform

Reviewed on 2019/10/17

We can make more and faster web pages easier, improving teamwork

Pros

Is easy to use and make a webpage without programming knowledge

Cons

Some limitations on widgets library because dont are too customizables. In addition we experiment a little difficulties to makes ours

Steve G.

Great company to work with

Reviewed on 2019/03/30

Pros

Ease of use and multitude of templates. Love the widgets. Especially the Facebook widget. Section the,plate choices come in very handy

Cons

No real downside. I think they are going to offer some easier SEO

Solution for any web agency

Reviewed on 2019/08/05

fantastic platform for agencies to get jobs out faster

Pros

The flexibility is just extraordinary and the fact that you can instantly publish a site on AWS hosting

Cons

i found that it was very limited when it came to E-commerce

Paul Z.

An all in one solution for web agency's

Reviewed on 2017/02/15

Some of our cleints were looking for inexpensive template based websites and Duda was the perfect solution. The drag and drop features makes it a snap to build a site from scratch. The dashboard that you give to customers makes it easy for them to manage the content. Tottally recommend this product.

Pros

Ease of use and price

Cons

The template selection is great but could use a few more categories.

Ivan D.

Great Platform...

Reviewed on 2019/04/05

Pros

Very easy to use and very customizable.

Cons

I have yet to find anything that I don't like about the platform.

James J.

Best for small business

Reviewed on 2019/04/06

Excellent overall. We love it.

Pros

White label and development tools allow you to run a basic web design business.

Cons

Ecommerce is outsourced to third party. No development control over the ecommerce component.

Cheap website builder with many limitations and flaws

Reviewed on 2019/04/11

Good value for money if you want to build very simple websites.

Pros

The drag-and-drop widgets make it easy to build a website. Publishing and maintaining a website is very easy. Built-in stock photo and icon catalogues are a big plus. Overall a good value for money.

Cons

Most of the pre-designed widgets and sections are useless if you want a homogeneously website, because they override the global css. New features are published too early, when they still don't work properly. Technical bugs appear quite often.