PayPal

4.7 (25,106)
Write a Review!
Comprehensive solution to serve your business needs.

(25,106)

Jake
Jake

A User-Friendly Invoicing System and Accounting System

Reviewed on 2019/12/03

Great so far. I don't see us switching to any other invoicing platform anytime soon.

Pros

The thing that led us over to PayPal was how easily integrated it was with other platforms as well as how familiar everyone already is with it. The pricing is competitive per transaction and it easily allows for international invoicing and payment. It also made it really easy for our accountant to understand the layout of it.

Cons

The only thing I didn't like at first was that I typically associate PayPal with a cash app between non-professional relationships. After seeing their invoicing system, I was immediately impressed.

QuickBooks Enterprise

Reasons for Choosing PayPal

We made the switch because more people were familiar with PayPal and it made sense to do so. Plus, we weren't sure how simple it was to invoice and collect payment from international clients. With PayPal, we knew how easy it would be.

Wave

Reasons for Switching to PayPal

It came down to pricing and functionality. PayPal offered the same features without the monthly fees.
Walter
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Best wallet to keep my money

Reviewed on 2024/06/09

The company is trustworthy and professional in handling my money

The company is trustworthy and professional in handling my money

Pros

Paypal is a mult currency platform where you can simple exchange currency through their platform

Cons

Most bank in the USA support ACH transfer while paypal is a wallet

Kalina
Kalina

Why Should You Give PayPal A Try?

Reviewed on 2024/05/29

Pros

I would say the best qualities when it comes to using PayPal is extremely fast payments, many features available for businesses and personal use, and the pricing.

Cons

PayPal is great most of the time, but i do have to say a negative to using them would be getting ahold of customer support quickly when you need assistance.

Tye

Tye's PayPal review

Reviewed on 2024/03/31

Easy to use, great for collecting or distributing payments.

Easy to use, great for collecting or distributing payments.

Pros

I like the nice looking UI
I like that it's very user-friendly
I like that it processes transactions instantly
I like that it's easy to find people you frequently do business with and send or request money quickly

Cons

I don't like the high transactions fees on small transactions, trying to send your friend a dollar can cost upwards of $5 sometimes its ridiculous
I don't like how sometimes it can take a week for debit/credit purchases to process

ADRIANO

Fast processing

Reviewed on 2024/06/12

Overall, it's been a good experience. We use Paypal services on a daily basis.

Overall, it's been a good experience. We use Paypal services on a daily basis.

Pros

The process of sending and/ or receiving payments is very fast and easy.

Cons

Depending on the type of transaction the processing fee could be a little high.

francisco

honest opinion

Reviewed on 2024/05/22

In general, I believe it is one of the best, or even the best payment processor today,

Pros

the entire sending and receiving transaction process

Cons

without a doubt these are the fees charged per transaction, I think they are a little high

• Industry: Environmental Services

PAYPAL losing customer loyalty/

Reviewed on 2024/06/11

Overall my experience with paypal has been positivive, although when I faced difficulties, it was difficult to get a response from customer care service and I needed to send money urgently. Other then that I dont have many complaints, but many other clients do.

Pros

Accounts are simple to use.
Is available in a wide variety of regions.
Facilitates online payments in africa.
Its is a secure form of payment.

Cons

Has over the top costs for transfers.
It takes long to withdraw funds to your bank account.
You need a PayPal account to receive money.

AHMED
  • Industry: Graphic Design

i really liked my paypal experience

Reviewed on 2024/05/20

As a user of PayPal for nearly eight years, I concluded that it maintains the security and confidentiality of user data, and there is no room for anyone to scamming the other, which increases the trust of customers, and I personally recommend it to everyone I know

Pros

What I like a most about PayPal is that it is easy to use and more than that our data is safe and protected

Cons

Frankly, so far I have not faced any problem, so there are no negatives that I have about PayPal

Good but can fees can be expensive

Reviewed on 2024/06/02

Paypal is pretty straightforward to use if you don't mind the fees. Also, it's a plus that you get your money instantly.

Pros

I love that you can easily get payments from clients through Paypal and get your money instantly

Cons

The fees! The fees can be high, especially for international payments.

PayPal is Easy to Use

Reviewed on 2024/05/07

Pros

It is very easy and convenient to use. Just click a couple of buttons and we're done. It also takes the fear of an online store stealing your credit card number.

Cons

There's really not a con at this point. It does what I need.

Suzan
Suzan
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Paypal Business Review

Reviewed on 2019/06/04

Overall, I've been a customer of paypal for over 10 years. I like their invoicing system, and how it tracks everything for you. It gives ease of access when you go into Paypal and you need to search for and track payment or invoice records. That's awesome. I am not a fan of the customer service that paypal has. Each time I call for help to try to fix an issue I'm having, I end up getting off the call more confused. They need to train their rep's better. I've had instances where I've had to call about the same issue multiple times, and each time I called about the exact same issue, I have been given different explanations, and also been told to do different things to 'correct' the issues, and 9 times out of 10, the issue isn't resolved. If you call with a simple issue, the rep's seem to be able to help ok though.

Pros

I like a couple things about Paypal. I mostly like the mobile app that they offer, because it gives you ease of access when your on the go. I also like that Paypal has started integrating new partnerships like Venmo. I really like how easy and instantly you're able to transfer paypal funds into your bank account.

Cons

With the new partnership/integrated apps that they have, like Venmo, and Greendot, they aren't a two-way street. For instance, you can't transfer money from Venmo over to paypal, or at least I tried, and it was extremely confusing how they have everything set up.

Invoice Simple and Venmo

Reasons for Switching to PayPal

I am very comfortable with how paypals system works, and I've been using it for years. It's been the most consistent of all of the other systems I've used. Also, again, as mentioned, I like the mobile app that they have the best. It keeps me in control in an instant when I need to check my balances, check invoices and track transactions.
Brandon
  • Industry: Consumer Services

User Friendly Money Services

Reviewed on 2019/12/07

PayPal makes it easy to pay employees as well as make business purchases online and in store. You can cash a check (for a small fee) quickly using the mobile app. As previously mentioned, the ability to send invoices to clients is extremely convenient. It's just an overall great provider of money services whether it's for business use, personal use or both.

Pros

I like the fact that it can be used to easily send and receive money for business and/or personal purposes. It allows you to create and send invoices as well as currency conversion. Most of the services offered are free while the rest are provided at a very reasonable price. PayPal will provide you a personal and/or business debit card that can be used at many ATMs free of charge. When you consider that most of the services provided by PayPal don't cost a thing, you just can't beat it.

Cons

There's not much to dislike. I suppose I would like more options when it comes to contacting customer support. The 2 options provided (phone or online chat) are not always sufficient. I would like the option to contact support via e-mail and possibly even SMS.

Venmo

Reasons for Switching to PayPal

PayPal is more user Friendly and accepted at more places than the other options available.
Andrew
Andrew
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

PayPal cuz ya gotta...

Reviewed on 2020/02/29

PayPal is always going to be a mover-and-shaker in the internet finance sector and if you're just sending money to your friends and family or stacking a few bucks to pay for stuff online PayPal is a good option. For me doing business with PayPal has been easy but If you're a medium-to-large sized company maybe you should look for a business account elsewhere.

Pros

PayPal is one of those things ya almost gotta have. All these new digital credit cards coming out that mask your numbers is old newus as far as PayPal is concerned. They pioneered not only digital currency but gave us a format on how-to buy things online. These new marketplaces (letgos, offerups, Facebook marketplace) really owe PayPal a debt of gratitude of for making us comfortable to purchase online. In addition to the privacy PayPal offers they also make it easy for you to send and receive money especially to your friends and they don't charge you anything. You can get a free cash card which is cool and you can also use card to accept payment for your small business.

Cons

PayPal does require a lot of background if you were to open up an account and get a cash card. They do close people down for practically nothing and they will freeze assets for an undetermined amount of time if anything is questioned. Also there so in bed with eBay that if eBay doesn't like something about you or your account they can freeze assets as well. They have a pretty weak offers category where you can get some discounts but they're not all that great and neither is there discount on shipping. And why don't they have their own check cashing division being so big, why use Ingo?

• Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

I've Been Using Them For Years!

Reviewed on 2020/07/05

I've Been Using Them For Years! Their service has been consistent and reliable.

PayPal is a well...

I've Been Using Them For Years! Their service has been consistent and reliable.

PayPal is a well known and recognized payment processor with my US buyers and I think that familiarity helps when they buy from me online.

There's a professionalism to using PayPal and I think online freelancers should use it more in business instead of going with something like Cash App.

Pros

PayPal is easy to setup and easy to use for both personal use and for business (I started with a personal account and then switched over to business).

I've never had a problem connecting and using PayPal with any of my WordPress websites and I've been using them as my website payment processor for years.

The best part is you only pay to use PayPal if you make a sale. I feel like the percentage they take from the sale is fair (all businesses need to make money to stay in business -mine included).

After sales are made, transferring money into my bank account is always quick and easy.

Cons

I haven't had any problems with PayPal at all over the years. Yes, they will charge a fee if you want money transferred over quicker than the average transfer time, but I haven't needed to do that.

Reasons for Switching to PayPal

I chose PayPal over Stripe for my online business transactions because the PayPal setup was so much easier. Cash App seems more like a personal use app than a business payment processor.
  • Industry: Performing Arts

PayPal easily connects our non profit business with donors.

Reviewed on 2021/01/28

For anyone trying to solve a purchase/payment problem without having a formal bank arrangement, this is a great solution. And its software can be included with almost every POS system we looked at.

Pros

We needed away for our non-profit fundraising arm, which is separate, to sell product and collect funds for their initiatives, but with a paper trail that helps us document those donors and their activity. PayPal was very simple to integrate into our point-of-sale system, like it literally took one minute. The reporting and transaction history is thorough and allows for refunds, shipping, and every kind of documentation we need.

Cons

The portion that PayPal takes per transaction is a little high, for us, but we do see the value. It would be helpful if the organization (vs. a person) could have a log in, maybe with multiple users.

Square Point of Sale

Reasons for Choosing PayPal

Our system for collecting money is a ticketing system. So it was not very flexible for products, which we moved to after Covid. Also, we needed our independent volunteer arm to do the actual collection.

Reasons for Switching to PayPal

We actually use both; one connects to our volunteer org; the other connects to our authorize.net account.
  • Industry: Writing & Editing

Great to Use as a Freelancer

Reviewed on 2021/02/27

It's a site and tool that I've been using for years and will continue to do so. For international purchases, it quickly connects your bank account and you can pay with a few clicks which makes life so much easier. From my experience, it's also safe and will be great if it gets introduced as a payment method by more local stores as well. If you're looking for a quick and easy way to move your money or pay online, highly recommended.

Pros

I used PayPal for years in getting money earned from Fiverr to my local bank account. It's such an easy and straightforward tool that I always recommended it to other sellers as well, as opposed to one of the competitors which at the time had very limited features. Easy to use, user-friendly and works great in making that connection between freelancing platforms and bank accounts. Even more, I also used it a lot in ordering online as it was very advantageous when I didn't want to wait for the bank to process the transfer..

Cons

Although I rarely had issues with PayPal, I did one time experience a very difficult situation as my account had to be verified by bank statements or bills that should show the address that I live at with my name on it. The bank that I was working on didn't have that option to include address and as a student at the time I didn't have any bills with the address on my name which made it very difficult. Took a lot of back and forth with customer support which is why I would recommend to have more options available to verify users rather than the standard ones which don't apply to any location world wide. However, this was just one time issue and every other interaction with PayPal has been highly positive.

Roldan
Roldan

PayPal Never Change All These Years - Still Way Too Complicated To Use!

Reviewed on 2022/10/21

50-50. I mean, PayPal is very promising. If not only for there bad UX or bad user experience design. They really need to brush this thing up.

Pros

- Well, PayPal is an institution when it comes to online Payment System. So, I like it that they are there giving me options when all other options fail.- I was able to use PayPal personally and in business without much issue about security and othe disputes.- I was able to use it with my Website Projects, when clients needs a quick payment integration without much fuss on the buying side of things

Cons

- PayPal is still way too complicated to integrate with WordPress. There are times that you just need to enter email and password, and it gets integrated. Sometimes, it takes you a day or two to be able to do it.- Still not user friendly. Deskop and Mobile version needs UX Design revamp. The conversion between currencies in your account still confusing. Sometimes you fund appears as US Dollar, sometimes it appears as your native currency. - sandboxing dashboard and account pretty much looks like your active/live account. The only way you notice you are in a sandbox is when you see the domain says "sandbox.paypal.com". In contrast with Stripe, where it sends you a contrasting feedback that says "Testing Account" - you won't be able to miss it out.- Currency Conversion is NOT at par with the current market exchange rate! Sometimes, the exchange is two dollar short.

Reasons for Choosing PayPal

Eitherway, it all depends on the client's liking. I recommend Paypal as it is the most commonly used gateway. But Stripe is a bit more easier to use and integrate.

Reasons for Switching to PayPal

Because it was choosen by the client - not mine.
Abele

Industry leading payments and protection with PayPal

Reviewed on 2023/08/21

PayPal has always been fair and transparent with their policies, although they do love to make changed to their policies and not make it abundantly clear how these policies are applied. Furthermore, policies are not identical throughout regions, so at times even PayPal customer service is confused. Whenever we reported issues to them, they were always polite and accommodating to a certain extend.

Pros

PayPal is excellent is processing our online payments with a reasonable rate per transaction. Customers trust PayPal as their payment platform and as a result, we see an uplift in customer trust when they buy from us for the first time. PayPal is also industry leading in terms of international payment handling and protection both buyers and sellers.

Cons

Although PayPal "supposedly" protects it's users, it often is a tug of war in terms of proving that everything is done EXACTLY according to their stipulated terms and conditions, even if this is not the default option that is presented to buyers and sellers. This often means that you will have to learn the hard way on how to protect your store from fraudulent claims, even if you think you have done everything by the book. Additionally, PayPal does not offer free refunds anymore. So if you dont trust the transaction, you're still forced to send it out or be forced to pay PayPal's fees.

Payoneer and Stripe

Reasons for Switching to PayPal

We actually started with PayPal as they were really the pioneers with regards to payment processing online. The faith that consumers put in them is definitely noticeable. Since then, we've adopted additional payment providers (Stripe for our online store, Payoneer for eBay transactions) and believe that choice is key when it comes to customer checkout success.

Paypal - Payment Solutions for Business

Reviewed on 2018/12/30

We use Paypal to process payments from a number of websites and increasingly we use Paypal for client invoicing and payments. This often leads to faster payments than traditional invoicing and BACS processing.

If you take occasional credit card payments over the phone, a Paypal business account can be a better option than a typical merchant account from one of the mainstream banks.

Paypal has proved very reliable over the years and on the odd occasion when we have had to use customer services the response has been timely and satisfactory.

Pros

Paypal is now widely recognised as a payment solution - reputation and trust are important when asking customers for payment - especially online. Paypal's key selling point is that users with a Paypal account do not have to enter card details on a website which makes the payment process safer for all concerned.

Paypal has a global presence and can accept payments in most countries that you are likely to be dealing with. As a market leader, Paypal has good integrations with 3rd party tools like shopping carts. If a payment processor is going to be supported by a third party, Paypal is likely near the top of the list.

Customers can make online payments without having a Paypal account. The virtual terminal feature is also useful for processing payments over the phone or setting up a web page for ad hoc payments.

The invoicing feature does a good job of tracking payments and reminders.

Cons

There can be occasional issues with late chargebacks and the resolution process is very much weighted against the merchant.

A Paypal business account works well for online sellers with a certain volume/value of transactions; if you have larger volumes/values, there are other payment processing solutions that may be more cost effective.

Cullen
Cullen
  • Industry: Information Services

PayPal Reaches New Heights in Security and Convenience

Reviewed on 2019/05/09

PayPal has served me well over the past 8 years or so and I will continue doing so. I've always felt a sense of security around my purchases and integrity of confidential information. Its amazing how PayPal has managed to serve such high standard of security related services while continuing to enhance its convenience via new features, fast support, and a ever widening network of user touch-points. PayPal's availability is far beyond what today's local banks offer. Users can find uses in websites/stores that accept PayPal, in-person physical access to your account for withdraw or deposit, and full control anytime, anywhere with the mobile app and superb web interface.

Pros

PayPal has always worked without fail when used as a payment method. In one glance at my PayPal dashboard either on my computer or mobile device, I'm able to check my balance, credit balance, credit payment due date and more. I've even found myself without cash or balance in my local checking when I needed to pay a bill. That's when I tried PayPal cash withdrawal using the app for the first time. Within minutes I had the money I needed! There are so many benefits and tools built around convenience within PayPal that I can't say enough. I'm a fan of investing and when PayPal teamed with Acorns for easy round up investments I was quick to take advantage of it. To be honest, I hardly use my checking compared to how much I use my PayPal account.

Cons

There isn't much to dislike about PayPal, however I there were a few times I had sent/received money from family and it was mistakenly handled as a payment. The problem was purely user based. More than likely the manner in which we requested and/or sent the money was different than the "Gift" function. The gift being handled as a payment for services instead lead to a fee of a substantial amount. Perhaps some better explanation on requesting a gift vs. payment and such. I see PayPal has recently introduced an invoicing system which is amazing.
I hope they continue to do so as they were lacking free services targeted towards individual entrepreneurs who did business under their own name rather than a business.

Shelly
Shelly
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

A way to receive any kind of foreign currency.

Reviewed on 2020/01/24

Although we have had some bad times with the payment platform in how difficult it is to get the money back, as well as the big money leaks from the commissions I must say that it only represents a part of all the benefits we have achieved using paypal as our online bank, it has allowed us to expand our business exponentially, helping to receive foreign currencies of different types and get better labor allowing us to pay you quickly and securely, helps us to have better control in the payment of our bills as well as in the control of payments from our customers, making it much easier and faster at the time of a transaction, something almost immediately.

Pros

It has allowed me to receive money from anywhere in the world, it is a great utility that has saved several businesses by not having the same type of currency at the time, this facilitates transactions and removes many limitations, as well as has given us an excellent security, avoiding fraud or scams, because once we had that problem by not receiving the product we expected and the supplier did not want to return the money, then we proceeded to a system dispute where we won with excellent success presenting all the documentation, in addition the transactions are almost instantaneous and has allowed us to establish a billing system by which suppliers or customers can make their payments quickly and successfully.

Cons

We have noticed that there are big losses of money through paypal transactions, in addition to an internal commission, there is also one for the amount you send, making the service and use of paypal is not the cheapest for small businesses, as well as having to convince with these high rates to all new users, customers and suppliers that we invite to use this payment platform. The dispute systems although they are very secure we have had to wait several hours, days and months for them to review all the proper documentation and then have to wait for the refund of our money in case of scams or fraud, making it somewhat impatient to use it.

Ahmed
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Satisfaction guaranteed

Reviewed on 2020/04/27

My overall experience with PayPal has been amazing. It is the only secure program I can trust while ordering medical supplies for me and my team at the hospital, regardless from what website I may need it from online. I’m able to receive transactions from the whole team to be able to pay for something under one transaction which is very helpful to have, to have everyone to pitch in at the same time. Being able to see the history of my usage is always a good way to help me keep tract of when I bought something.

Pros

PayPal is very easy to use for all ages. It is the most secure program while doing transactions. The security is very high and that relaxes me while using PayPal. If someone logs in from a different place than you normally log on with they raise a flag. Customer services is very helpful when you need them. You are able to shop online without worrying about being scammed regardless of the website. You can receive money from anyone very simply. You are able to even send your money on your account to your linked bank account for free! You can receive money on it without worrying about giving out your personal bank information or any other personal information. It’s very helpful for me in a hospitals to buy the supplies I need online that I can not find around me especially during this pandemic going on currently. It secures your credit card that you use as well. Being able to have your account via smartphone on the PayPal account is very useful.

Cons

I dislike not being able to use my account internationally. If I am going on a mission hospital trip overseas, would be nice to be able to receive money via transfer on my PayPal account and deposit in my bank account as I am able to do in the US. It takes a lot of time to process things at times , if I am waiting for a payment from someone it normally takes days. If You could do it instantly would be way more convenient for us. Even in the US I am not able to use it anywhere I’m wanting to , I find certain deals a lot cheaper on websites but it does not have a PayPal feature.

Sarah

Linked and Loaded

Reviewed on 2020/09/07

My overall experience with PayPal, for the last decade, is that they're a solid 8.5 company with a great cash card that's easy as pie for relatives and friends to load for you in a bind, lots of controlling your own spending features, and an easy safe way to checkout on 3rd party sites without further compromising your banking information. Their customer service personnel are helpful, polite, and patient...as long as you have the time to wait for the assistance. It's kept me loyal for almost 12 years, and there's not another rival on the market even close to handling purchases easily or securely, they just aren't the best as a stand alone banking source or to handle your linked accounts money. if you can maintain a PayPal balance that's really all you need to do to alleviate the frustration from the banking end

Pros

PayPal offers some of the most reliable ways to pay for online purchases third party, when I see the little PayPal symbol on any app or website that I'm trying to purchase a product off of, I almost always gravitate towards it because PayPal safely recalls all my banking or credit card details and saves me time digging out a card or tracking down my wallet spur of the moment. PayPal also has excellent protection policies in place for peer to peer transactions, ensuring I have somebody on my side if my peer to peer sale goes pitifully to poor. PayPal emails me receipts for each purchase, let's me toggle my card on and off at will, and if with my PayPal cash cars in hand, I can literally receive INSTANT funds sent from any family or friend with PayPal, including my sister in Germany. If only it money transfer from my linked bank account to my PayPal account were easier or faster, but this is their biggest downfall.

Cons

PayPal toots their "security" horn perhaps louder than any other feature, but with good reason--as in the decade I've been a loyal PayPal customer, I've only had one breach of privacy or security. This particular breach was a result of my own personal life and nothing at all to fault PayPal for, and they linked me up with their 3rd party online check cashing company immediately to help me resolve the issue. PayPal has a decent A.I. HelpBot and customer service is always 24 to 48 hours behind the Bot with customized solutions and help . Their system automatically notifies me via email when I have a message from customer service, too, which is especially helpful considering their app's chat feature is not especially designed for being used from smartphone. The chat portal, even via desktop, is rather cramped and clunky and if you navigate away from it in any way (like oh I don't know in case your phone rings) you lose your connection to the window. However, the alternative to using the online help center is to call in to their telephone support line and while the system allows you to put in your number to save your place in line for PayPal to call you back so you don't have to wait on hold, a very thoughtful allowance, there are definitely times where my wait for a call back has been over four hours, and if you miss the call for any reason, you are screwed and you have to start over at Square One...which couldn't be more frustrating.

Anthony
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

PayPal: the right choice for online businesses

Reviewed on 2023/04/29

I had the chance to work with PayPal on some projects while an intern in the IT department at my university. According to my experience, PayPal is a reliable and secure online payment option that works well with other electronic cash systems. Additionally, its user-friendly interface makes integration and usage simple for users. But I also discovered that PayPal can be expensive for small businesses, which might be a barrier to its adoption.

Pros

Millions of users throughout the world have found PayPal to be an effective online payment service that has streamlined the payment process. Users of PayPal can quickly send and receive payments as well as fund transactions using credit or debit cards. PayPal also provides buyer and seller protection in the event of a dispute, enhancing the security and confidence of online transactions. Additionally user-friendly and intuitive, the PayPal mobile app enables users to manage their transactions while on the go.

Cons

PayPal has some shortcomings while being a practical and user-friendly online payment option. First of all, especially for small enterprises, transaction fees can be extremely hefty. Additionally, the time it takes for money in a PayPal account to transfer to a bank account can be problematic for people who need access to their money right away. Last but not least, PayPal's ability to serve as a global solution is constrained by constraints on the nations and currencies it supports.

Lisa

It has some minor drawbacks but none are deal breakers.

Reviewed on 2018/01/19

PayPal has a couple things they may need to tighten up for the businesses using them. Once up and running, Ive not run into any issues or problems. Incoming or outgoing, funds travel as expected within a decent amount of time.

Pros

Using PayPal is easy and consumer friendly. Their help section is also very usable and informative. Payment can be taken from people with or without a PayPal account. The interface is intuitive and easy to navigate. There is also the ability to swipe credit cards in person. The basic device is provided at no charge and works with almost any smartphone. Its portability makes it a must have for businesses that are mobile. Processing of payments is easy for the consumer or whoever is paying you. I haven’t run across a bank that isn’t PayPal friendly. The app is a “light” version of the website, so there are a couple things that aren’t available but it still has a nice phone or tablet interface. Almost any information can be found from within. They are also informative with what's happening with funds with just a glance. Their transaction notifications are also on point.

Cons

The amount of verification required is a bit much, but considering the world today and corporations need to deflect blame when situations arise, they are thorough. I am a non-profit and has a bit of an issue with our status within the system. I got a couple form emails when inquiring but eventually got someone that could direct me. Talking to a person can be an issue but once you’re up and running, things go smooth. For a person to use PayPal and not force the organization they’re paying to incur a fee; the person must have a PayPal account. Many people are shy about putting their banking information permanently online but still use the service. I would like for PayPal to allow me to see my incoming payments comment section without having to click on it even though all other sections appear when printing. I would also like to be able to make my own report with what I need. There are several canned reports that don’t give me everything I want the way I want it, but I work around it. None of these issues are a deal breaker for me.