LiveAgent

4.7 (1,588)
Write a Review!
Great customer service starts with better help desk software

(1,588)
4.7/5
4.6/5
4.6/5
4.7/5

• Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

You'll be happy with LiveAgent, so make the transition right now!

Reviewed on 2023/07/26

LiveAgent's capacity to provide real-time customer assistance interaction and the ability to handle difficulties in real time is something I much appreciate. I particularly enjoy how simple it is to connect with popular social networking sites in order to centralize all conversations with clients.

Pros

LiveAgent has one of the greatest customer care teams out there, making it a top-tier customer service solution. Everything is straightforward and can be learned quickly. The process of putting it into action required zero wasted time. I appreciate the safeguards that keep our clients' information safe. In addition, I like the built-in live chat tools that guarantee first-rate, real-time customer service and make it simple to connect with and understand our clientele. All things considered, it's an excellent customer care product that any business serious about providing top-notch support to its clientele should definitely invest in.

Cons

The help desk is there to quickly and simply fix any minor issues that may arise. As far as I can see, I don't have any problems at all.

Response from QualityUnit

Hi Scott,
Thank you very much for your kind review. We are pleased that you have been satisfied with LiveAgent and the benefits it brings to your everyday work-life, as well as the support provided by our team. Keep up the amazing work!
-LiveAgent team

Sara
Sara
  • Company size: 5,001–10,000 Employees

Ticket and agent administration can be organized in a number of useful ways

Reviewed on 2023/07/27

The support desk, online chat, and tickets are all managed through it. We have had a fantastic experience thus far because of the streamlined workflow made possible by having everything we need in one convenient location.

Pros

In general, I enjoy its functionality, design, and usability. I appreciate that it's simple to use and has a great built-in chat capability; overall, it's great help desk software. It's a great piece of software. I appreciate it a lot.

Cons

We have only identified mistakes a handful of times up to this point. However, none of them have been very problematic for us. Compared to the Desktop Tool, the Mobile App is more complicated and has more expensive individual features.

Response from QualityUnit

Hi Sara,
Thank you very much for your feedback. We are glad that you have been satisfied with LiveAgent and the benefits it brings to your customer care. Our team works hard every day to further improve the system, including reworking its associated mobile apps, so stay tuned for great updates coming your way!
-LiveAgent team

• Used Monthly for 1+ year

Big Player, But Why?

Reviewed on 2021/06/17

Overall, it's been mostly negative. They have the feature set present to do something truly wonderful with the platform, but the design and execution of the product itself make LiveAgent one of the worst platforms I've worked with.
As I mentioned above, I don't think there has been a major update of the platform in years and it's long overdue for one, so I'm not sure what they're doing, nor could I, in good faith, recommend LiveAgent to anyone else when there are so many other options to choose from.

Pros

I have to give credit where credit is due, LiveAgent offers a ton of features for a tool in this space. I have used other solutions and have been underwhelmed by their offerings and find myself still attracted to LiveAgent's feature set - so why the bad rating?

Cons

Because it feels as though LiveAgent has been abandoned. I can't recall the last major update. It feels as though they are perfectly comfortable with where they are and aren't looking to really change or shake things up.
The UI is...okay, but the UX is atrocious. Out of all the other helpdesk solutions I have used, LiveAgent is by far the most frustrating to set up and navigate.
On top of that, the widgets and offerings of the platform are extremely outdated. The end result is something I would expect to see on the AOL site with my dial-up modem. I mean, even if you're not going to make massive overhauls to the platform (which they most definitely need to), at least keep it looking relevant for today's market - the reason I've had to drop it and settle elsewhere is for this very reason. When you deploy widgets on your site, they become an extension of your brand - and I hold myself to a higher standard; there is no way I would be caught dead with an AIM style interface on my modern site.

Response from QualityUnit

Hello Matthew, thank you for your honest feedback. I am really sorry to hear that you have not been satisfied with our software. Our team is working hard every day to keep improving LiveAgent. We have a large team of developers focusing on different aspects of our software, but I understand that, in some cases, it might not be fast enough. You can find our changelog here https://dev.ladesk.com/ to see when and what has been released in each version of LiveAgent. As to the widgets, I am very sorry that you were not able to find a widget to your own liking. In case you would decide to give LiveAgent another try, you are always able to create your own widgets by uploading an HTML code. Our own widgets can be customized using CSS codes. Please know that our support team is here for you 24/7 and we would be happy to get in touch with you to discuss your needs and doubts in detail.

Amy

Terrabound Solutions

Reviewed on 2024/03/26

Pros

It has expanded our business. I never realized before this how much people prefer it to calling us.

Cons

I like everything about it. Set up was a little more complicated at first as far as the wordpress plugin but otherwise it has been great.

Response from QualityUnit

Hey there! Thank you for choosing LiveAgent and sharing your positive feedback. Here's to ongoing success! :)

- LiveAgent Team

Linda
Linda
  • Company size: 5,001–10,000 Employees

A well-organized and straightforward ticketing system

Reviewed on 2023/07/27

The email template feature has been very helpful, as it has allowed us to present our brand in a new light to our customers, communicate with them in a way that is both clear and thorough, and ensure that the information we provide can be easily absorbed by them.

Pros

LiveAgent provides excellent customer service options, the foundation of which is instant messaging that allows for seamless data exchange in real time. Our team's internal communication has also increased, allowing us to better track and analyze our work, as well as appropriately organize our work and make all of our daily duties much more collaborative.

Cons

To be completely transparent, we have experienced issues with our internet connection, which has hindered the flexibility of our work system because, without a stable internet connection, our real-time messaging system would be rendered useless.

Response from QualityUnit

Hey Linda, Appreciating your feedback and your highlighting of the real-time messaging feature. It's great to know it's helped your team collaborative efforts and improved client relationships.

Agree, the dependency on a stable internet connection is fundamental for top performance and we hope your connection issues no longer disrupts the service.

Lovely to learn that our emailing templates are making a notable impact as well.

Thanks again for sharing!

- LiveAgent Team

Amanuel

LiveAgent has greatly reduced support and ticketing time hence saving time and cost.

Reviewed on 2023/08/02

My user experience has been very phenomenal especially how the customer efficient and proactive towards our customers. This tool has greatly reduced support and ticketing time.

Pros

LiveAgent has been absolutely a game changing support platform that is very user-friendly and easy to use generally for all our staff in my organisation. This tool has been able to provide the best support services to all our clients hence making this tool great customer options, with real-time chat features that enables us to communicate and resolve issues for our customers easily and efficiently while saving a lot of hours.I have used lots of support system but LiveAgent is far beyond magical and very user-friendly and cost effective. I like that I am able to send chat invites to users while on my website. I like the UI which is great and intuitive simplifies the onboarding process for the new users.Support team is magnificent and beyond magical experience. They're very user-friendly and responsive 24/7. They help our customer support team to be professional and to provide great support to all our clients and customers. This helps us to maintain a great relationship with our customers.

Cons

For my small organisation sometimes when working under tight budget it's a bit disastrous because the price of LiveAgent is not that pocket friendly. Nevertheless this tool is great and has been so productive.

Response from QualityUnit

Hello Amanuel,

Thank you for your amazing review of LiveAgent! We're thrilled to hear that you find our software to be a great tool for your company. If you need any assistance with the software, please feel free to reach out to us. We are always happy to help. :)

- LiveAgent Team

Guillaume
  • Industry: Textiles

Great and easy to use

Reviewed on 2024/02/02

It was overall a great experience and I do not regret my choice.

It was overall a great experience and I do not regret my choice.

Pros

Easy to use and easy to setup, liveagent was up on my staging envoronment in 15 minutes. It was easy to configure my rules and good to go in less than 2 days

Cons

Some features were hard to locate and I had to contact my customer sucecss manager quite often.

Drift, LiveChat and Intercom

Reasons for Choosing LiveAgent

Zendesk was way too expensive for my budget

Reasons for Switching to LiveAgent

It is easier to use, less expensive and has all the features I need.

Response from QualityUnit

Thank you, Guillaume, for sharing your experience. It's great to hear how swiftly you got LiveAgent set up! We're sorry some features gave you a bit of a hunt, though. Please know, we're here to help streamline that process for you - never hesitate to reach out 24/7

- LiveAgent Team

Pierre
  • Industry: Sporting Goods

Excellent software at great price

Reviewed on 2024/01/16

Pros

Simple to learn, complete and all in one software.

Cons

I can not think of anything that is not good.

Reasons for Switching to LiveAgent

Better price and great product. Seams easier to use.

Response from QualityUnit

Thank you, Pierre, for your 5-star review! We're thrilled to hear you find LiveAgent easy to learn and appreciate its all-in-one functionality. If anything comes to mind that you'd like to see improved or added, we're here to listen and help make your experience even better!

- LiveAgent Team

Monica
  • Industry: Entertainment

Cost effective and user friendly

Reviewed on 2024/01/09

Even though I have used other customer support softwares, this was my first time selecting a provider and setting up the account and tools by myself. Initially I worried it would be too technical and difficult but the setting up process is easy, well explained and there always is assistance available.

Pros

LiveAgent is easy to set up, to use, and customer support agents are always readily available to assist.

Cons

I wish tags were visible on the main page.

Freshworks Customer Service Suite and Zendesk Suite

Reasons for Switching to LiveAgent

Clean and intuitive layout. Uncomplicated set up and great service.

Response from QualityUnit

Hey Monica,

Thanks for the awesome feedback and the high rating! We're glad to hear you found LiveAgent to be cost-effective and user-friendly. We're always here to help if you need it. Noted on the tags visibility – I'll pass this along to our team. Thanks for choosing us and welcome aboard!

- LiveAgent Team

Maciej
  • Industry: Consumer Goods
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Looking great so far, have some trouble onboarding. Too short trial period

Reviewed on 2023/09/27

General experience is very OK. Hope to have the possibility to extend the trial, so I can try out all features before we buy or cancel that

Pros

Ease of use, integrations, built in calling, sms, email

Cons

Onboarding takes long, but we also connected our email server, which has 5 years of emails in the IMAP, so the processing is very slow, and had to focus on other tasks in the waiting period. Now the trial is over :(

Front and Zendesk Suite

Reasons for Choosing LiveAgent

More integrations, more modern system

Reasons for Switching to LiveAgent

The whole package just fits us better than the other solutions, and the promising AI whisper function.
Jacob
Jacob

Excellent Experience Overall - I Recommend LiveAgent

Reviewed on 2020/02/08

The customer support team for LiveAgent has been excellent, helping work through our needs and how LiveAgent can meet those. The application has helped us improve our management support items.

Pros

For day-to-day use, it is very intuitive for our client services team; the interface is visually intuitive, with colour coding that makes easy to see which tickets need attention and when. The automatic rules also offer a large amount of flexibility in managing support tickets and providing the right information to our team.

Cons

Some basic features are not yet included; e.g. instead of responding to an individual message, you have to forward that message, and choose all the recipients again. However, I've noticed that new features are available often, and I am confident inconveniences such as this will be resolved with time.

Freshdesk and Zendesk Suite

Reasons for Switching to LiveAgent

Better price-to-value options; LiveAgent's pricing options are scaled towards the extent of your usage. E.g. if you don't use the Chat or Social Media options, you can omit them. The other options tended to leave out core functionality in their basic packages that became an obstacle to efficient usage.

Response from QualityUnit

Hi Jacob,
Thank you for such a nice review. We pride ourselves in making our software feel natural and simple to use and are glad to see the work is paying off. That said, there are always areas where we can improve and will continue to do so to provide the best helpdesk software on the market.

Vanessa
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Excellent Customer Service & Support and a Tried and Tested System

Reviewed on 2020/03/19

I'm really impressed with the capability and options available in live agent, without having to pay an arm and a leg. They have always been very prompt in answering questions, and helping me figure out how to do what I want with the software to create a great customer service experience for my clients.

Pros

I really love the quick, responsive and helpful customer service given by LiveAgent. They have always gone above and beyond in answering questions, without leaving you waiting hours or days trying to DIY it yourself.

The system itself is thorough and has everything most small businesses need to offer Help Desk Services for their clients.

Cons

I found the software is a bit dated, and required some round-about measures to do what I want, however it's very stable, and fulfills my needs.

Crisp and Zendesk Suite

Reasons for Switching to LiveAgent

Cost, all-in-one solution without needing to pay additional for what should be included services. Features. Their reputation and experience in the industry. They are a well known platform that has been around for a long time.

Response from QualityUnit

Hi Vanessa! Thank you for your generous review. LiveAgent team is always here for you in case you need any help - that is why we have active online support which is trying to make your life a little by easier. We believe that there is no point leaving you without the needed assistance :) In case you would like to give us some suggestion regarding the part where you are mentioning "I found the software is a bit dated" feel free to evaluate and send us your perspective at [email protected] - we are always open to ideas.

Alfredo
Alfredo

Huge platform with many possibilties.

Reviewed on 2021/04/16

I have been using LiveAgent for a couple years and find it an excellent choice, you will be able to easily keep tabs on clients. If you work with a team it brings many gamification badges and all kinds of professional ticket routing features. It also includes many reporting features which are important to keep tabs on how your team and clients are working. LiveAgent also includes many automation possibilities through both no-code SaaS such as Zapier and their own API/Webhooks and Rules automations.

Pros

I mostly use LiveAgent to keep email tickets for my support contracts. However I can see the huge potential it brings as a full-fledged, omni-channel helpdesk platform. LiveAgent will let you pick and choose which features you use. For example, you can use their live-chat widgets, or you can connect a voice ip line to take calls. It can even handle contact forms. In any case, client information will be readily available for a better support experience.

Cons

As functional as the web platform is, they are a bit stagnant on modern working life. For example, logging into two browsers will close the session on one side, and their mobile App on iOS doesn't send notifications if you are AFK on your computer. The app is not very friendly. Knowledge base pricing seems a bit high for what I believe is a very simple feature.

Response from QualityUnit

Hi Alfredo :) thanks a lot for your kind and honest feedback! We are thrilled to have you with us. We want to be the best on the market and our team is taking notes of any suggestions for improvement via chats on our website or via email at [email protected]

Shayla
Shayla
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

Great customer service and simple ticketing software

Reviewed on 2022/06/13

If you are thinking about using LiveAgent, one piece of advise I can give you is to spend some time figuring out how to use the tools that it provides. For some of them, it isn't exactly obvious how to do it, but if you put in the effort to figure it out, you'll find that the service is more than worth it.

Pros

I really like the platform, since it is really simple to operate and I can thus practice my customer support agents on it. The platform has a wide variety of appealing features, some of which are detailed in the following list: The ability to share a mailbox, improved lead capture and engagement, heightened efficiency, outstanding value for the money, and a great deal of additional benefits are also included.

Cons

Only the most expensive tier, which often comes with numerous features and options that you might not want, offers a link to social media; however, if you wish to add any of these features à la carte, doing so will be expensive on its own.

Response from QualityUnit

Hello Shayla! Thank you very much for giving us 5-stars :) We are always glad to see that LiveAgent is helping our customers save time, increase productivity and manage their customer communications better.

For any inquiry regarding functions or integrations that might further improve your experience, feel free to reach out to our 24/7 support.

- LiveAgent Team

Lillian
Lillian

High-quality team support software

Reviewed on 2023/01/11

Aside from its high availability, ease of use, and strong security for agents, it also integrates well with other systems. Users required less instruction to become proficient with LiveAgent.

Pros

LiveAgent allows us to centralize all of our support communications, providing excellent visibility for the entire team as well as insightful metrics into our efficacy. That way, if one of the support staff members is out sick or on vacation, another may pick up the slack and continue answering customers' questions from where they left off.

Cons

I wish there were more customization choices for the interface elements like the chat and Knowledge Base panes. In addition, I wish I could buy ticket filters online. Nonetheless, it's nothing major.

Response from QualityUnit

Hello Lilian! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It's great to know that our platform is helping you to have a continuity of support even when one of the support staff members is out. As for the customization choices, you might find these articles helpful: https://support.liveagent.com/519426-Customizations
If you need any advanced customization, don't hesitate to contact our 24/7 customer support team. We are always happy to help! :)

- LiveAgent Team

• Industry: Entertainment
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Really useful, even on free plan

Reviewed on 2023/05/23

LiveAgent was a better upgrade for the support group in my team, however I must state that it does get pricey the more members you invite to the support panel, so its not recommended for teams that are on a budget or have excessively large customer support teams (i.e. more than five staff).Regardless, it is easy to set up the knowledge base, the live chat system, the support portal and the customer forums.

Pros

>> Automatically makes a ticket when an email arrives>> Easy to open, edit or close tickets>> Setup for the live chat is quick and easy>> Automatic and constantly active spam filtering>> 2FA for account security and HTTPS connection to the knowledge base>> Relatively cheap for small teams (if you wish to upgrade to Small)>> Able to save chat transcripts on Small plan>> Easy to attach files to tickets>> App for iPhone and Android on all plans>> Able to set up business hours>> Ticket merge available to combine more than one ticket with the same subject (from the same user)

Cons

>> To enable call centre, gets expensive on Medium plan>> Not ideal for large support teams that are on a budget>> Branding is only removed on Medium plans and above>> Limited ticket history on Free plan>> No integrations on Free plan

Response from QualityUnit

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on LiveAgent. We're thrilled to hear that you have been satisfied with our solution.

We understand that our free plan comes with certain limitations, including ticket history and integrations. However, it serves as a launchpad for businesses seeking basic functionality. Our aim is to deliver value through our diverse features and services for every budget; hence, we offer various plans ranging from $9 to $69 per month, tailored to each organization's requirements. By upgrading to one of our paid plans, users can unlock all of LiveAgent's features to fully accommodate their specific needs.

Thank you again for your feedback and please remember that we are always here for you and you can reach out to us via chat on our website if you ever need any assistance or have questions.

Saskia
Saskia
  • Industry: Restaurants

Effective customer service that really works.

Reviewed on 2023/07/26

The entire company is now using LiveAgent. We are utilizing it as an omnichannel sales and customer service platform for our four businesses. Customers get out to us via everything from traditional methods to instant messaging apps nowadays. Currently, we're utilizing it mostly for Facebook and email tickets, but we have plans to add support for Instagram and WhatsApp (both of which are still in development) very soon.

Pros

The ability to have conversations with users in real time has revolutionized our connection with them. We used to get a lot of tickets, but consumers may now save time by chatting with us when they need help. We polled our audience as well. We found that all users would rather have a live conversation with an agent on life support than submit a ticket, and that the major reason for this is because they can get their issues resolved right away rather than having to wait a day for a response.Our customer service response time records show that we're the fastest at fixing problems and getting people back to work. I have to mention that

Cons

So far, neither my coworkers nor our customers have had any problems or concerns with the live chat option. It's refined to perfection, answering all of our concerns and meeting all of our requirements.

Response from QualityUnit

Hi Saskia,
Thank you very much for your kind feedback. We are glad to hear that LiveAgent has been the right choice for you and that you have been satisfied both with the system and the support provided by our team. Keep up the great work!
-LiveAgent team

Andrew
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

The CRM Goldilocks Would Have Chosen

Reviewed on 2020/03/18

Overall LiveAgent has provided us with stellar ROI and we continue to lean on this app every business day.

Pros

Relatively lightweight as far as traditional CRM software goes, the LA package was easy to deploy and hook up to a pretty standard Shopify / MailChimp setup. Immediately, we noticed that our volume of support tickets were much easier to parse, sort and assign; letting our small crew catch a much needed breather. We have made our communications gateway LiveAgent exclusive, and since then our customer satisfaction has gone up, our time spent managing customers has gone down, and a level of much needed transparency has been implemented. Things we like most:

- Unique ticket IDs make for easy tracking and reference in and outside the LA environment
- Assigning tickets to others have allowed us to streamline time spent by experts
- Canned and automatic replies have saved time and fingers, and allowed less skilled staff to still stay on message
- A decent array of Plugins helped us coordinate our customer service options and follow-through
- Contact form customization is relatively intuitive and has gone a long way to help build customer trust
- Customer Portal option was a nice touch, even if slightly clunky and less than user friendly

Cons

Overall we're quite pleased. If we had the option, we'd love to see the following addressed:

- Selecting a bulk option (deleting, archiving, marking as spam) prompts a series of confirmation windows that get tiresome to click through. We'd love to see an option to turn this off.
- Minor issues like being unable to remove flags from threads and small UI things like this.
- More support for other SaaS email providers like Klaviyo.
- Mobile app. Probably the only reason we can't give 5 stars. When the app was working, its limited functionality (especially with predefined answers) felt limiting, and the seat licenses treat desktop and the mobile app the same, necessitating a constant log in / log off headache that make using the app almost totally pointless. Now, we can't seem to log in as the app is telling us that our server needs to be updated, even though we don't use our own server.

Response from QualityUnit

Hello Andrew, thank you for your complex and honest review! I am excited to hear that LiveAgent is helping you to handle the tickets in a more efficient way and that your customer satisfaction has gone up after making our software exclusive in your communication with customers :)

The confirmation window when performing a mass action is shown by default, in order to prevent any unwanted actions triggered by any misclicks. Regarding the mail provider, you can connect any email address regardless of the provider by Forwarding or IMAP/POP3 :) The app wasn't working because a new version of it was released but our developers have already updated all the accounts so it is working with no problem now. I understand that the mobile app can be limiting, for instance not being able to use the predefined answers, but our developers are working hard every day to make it better :) You can send us any suggestions for improvement at [email protected] :)

Sebastián
Sebastián
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

How did a Uruguayan start up decide to hire LiveAgent?

Reviewed on 2020/04/03

Pros

Since we started with MeVuelo we always knew that our central strategy would be to put the user at the center of our processes and decisions, seeking to provide a personalized service for each of our travelers.

As a result of this, we began to do research on what tools were available on the market and which could be useful to us. We needed something that centralized all communication channels and had CRM components to be able to provide the service we wanted.

Our main challenge, as a start up, was costs. Most of the tools we knew were very expensive, limiting access to functionality and generating long-term commitments that we did not want.

In the research stage we approached many softwares, but we always ran into some problem: the telephone lines could not be connected because in our markets the technology is very old, or online chatting had a separate cost, or it was not friendly interfaces for users etc.

When we found LiveAgent we made several video calls with their representatives, generating instances of questions and answers about how we could apply the software to our business. They always understood our need very well and we were totally convinced and finally started testing ourselves with the 14 days of free trials. In that time, we diagrammed how we should configure the system to adapt perfectly to our different departments so that, once we implemented it to the rest of the team, it would be a matter of hours to be working and, best of all, without having genera

Cons

I pondered this answer for several minutes, thinking about what the cons might be in LiveAgent and I didn't find any worth mentioning. It doesn't usually happen to me.

So far, software is a key strategic partner for our company and we have only found solutions. Throughout the organization we are very happy with the value that LiveAgent brings us.

Response from QualityUnit

Thank you very much for your complex and kind review, Sebastian! We appreciate it a lot and we are very thrilled to hear that you chose LiveAgent after doing your research! We make sure that LiveAgent is available and affordable to any kind and size of a business and we certainly do not want to tie down our clients, therefore the billing system works on a monthly basis, even the billing itself is very flexible as you can upgrade and downgrade the plan whenever in a month you need and you can also create and delete agents on the go. If you have a high season or a peak week in a month then there is no issue in having more agents only those certain days out of the month, we will always charge you only for your real usage :) I suppose that you already have everything set up but know that you can always reach out to us should you be thinking of implementing anything new! Our support team is there for you 24/7 :) Keep up the great work, Sebastian! :)

Mitesh
Mitesh

With LiveAgent customer care functions, customer satisfaction is always assured.

Reviewed on 2023/03/03

LiveAgent has been a vital tool in our organization. We were in need of platform where we and our customers can reach out easily and solve any issues at hand or offer any assistance and for sure LiveAgent proved to provide just what we were looking for. It has allowed us to improve our customer support services and thus having high customer satisfaction levels.

Pros

LiveAgent allows one to add a knowledge base in your portal which is very useful to customers since they can access the commonly asked questions and the how-to guidance articles which makes self-support easier. Another impactful feature in LiveAgent is the integration with social media platforms like Messenger, WhatsApp, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram which are the platforms commonly used by customers. This means that you will be able to connect with most of your customers. LiveAgent provides omnichannel help desk solutions giving you and your customers a variety of channels like calling, live chat among others to connect and provide the support needed. It is easy to implement and the interface is well organized, intuitive and user-friendly making it easy to navigate through. Also, the customer support team offers timely response to any requests you have.

Cons

There is nothing i like least. It has been easy to use LiveAgent from the beginning. All aspects about this tool are tailored toward ease of use while still maintaining top level of effectiness and productiveness.

Response from QualityUnit

Hello Mitesh,

Matthew

I really recommend LiveAgent.

Reviewed on 2023/07/24

We've learned a lot about how to cultivate consistent support through our efforts to increase external communication across departments. Using LiveAgent, we can respond more quickly to consumer questions and deliver greater chat service at all hours of the day. Using chat, email, and push notifications, LiveAgent allows businesses and their consumers to communicate in real time. As a result, organizations may see an uptick in income, customer satisfaction, and the quality of their client connections. I was able to provide superior service to my clientele, despite having just limited access to group chat, because of this tool. It has been quite beneficial to me.

Pros

With LiveAgent, I can manage all of my live chat assistance for clients from a single, centralized location. Restoring two-way communication with each consumer has been essential. The help desk staff is noted for their expertise in fine-tuning the software's many configurations. With LiveAgent, customers may have an instant conversation with a support representative to receive answers to their questions and issues resolved. Timely and relevant replies from LiveAgent have the potential to increase customer satisfaction and improve the quality of the service received as a whole. When consumers are happy, they are more inclined to come back and tell others about their experience.

Cons

While a dedicated account manager would be ideal, we have found that using the website's chat function to resolve issues is quick and painless.

Response from QualityUnit

Hello Matthew, we appreciate your insightful review. It's nice to see how you value our centralized live chat assistance. The ability to provide instant responses and build strong relationships with your clients is at the core of LiveAgent.
We're also very pleased that LiveAgent has shaped your approach to support, boosting overall client satisfaction and connection. These are earnest results we strive for!

Thanks again for choosing LiveAgent. Keep rocking that customer satisfaction!

- LiveAgent Team

Christopher

The support from LiveAgent is absolutely great. Live chat+ help desk solution.

Reviewed on 2023/08/14

My overall experience is great. I like the ability to configure the system to use in multiple departments.

Pros

LiveAgent is used in our customers support department and we also use it to communicate with our customers making helpful and fast support. This tool is very user-friendly and easy to use by anyone in my team. I like this solution because it's fast to address problems of making the connection between customers who have issues and it's easy to direct them to available agents to help them. Great support.

Cons

I think the reporting features should be enhanced to allow more detailed and less generic reports.

Response from QualityUnit

Hello Christopher,

It's always refreshing to hear positive feedback from our users. We agree, the ability to swiftly connect customers to available team members is one of LiveAgent's extensive benefits. The aim is to make customer support a breeze for our users, and it's wonderful that our vision aligns with your experience.

Your suggestion on enhancing the reporting feature is duly noted. We continuously strive for improvement and will take this suggestion to heart.

Pleased to hear your overall experience is great and that LiveAgent's configurability has been beneficial for multiple departments in your organization. Thanks for your feedback and for choosing LiveAgent!

- LiveAgent Team

Tim

All-in-one support solution

Reviewed on 2019/09/10

Pros

I love LiveAgent! In the past, I always used the same communication channels for business and private, or at least they were on the same device. Situations like this were quite common: I wanted to have a Skype call with my best friend, and suddenly a customer notices that l am online and sends me support messages via direct message. My messages used to be all over the place, you have a phone call with a customer, suddenly you get a WhatsApp support request three days later. Or some customer who lives in a different time zone calls you at 3 AM because they forgot about where you live and you forgot to turn off your phone. With LiveAgent I am streamlining my entire communication. I created a support@email address for my domain and forward any incoming email to LiveAgent. | also linked my contact form on my website via Zapier to create an instant ticket. Instead of giving customers my Skype ID, I use the built-in video call feature in LiveAgent, so there are no unforeseen interruptions. Voice calls can be integrated as well including a real landline phone number, which is cool. The chat Widget can be fine-tuned to only appear under certain conditions, for example, if someone is spending 15 seconds or more on the pricing page. Overall this tool allows me to have strong boundaries and office hours with customers. | am going to use the second user account for my assistant and then use the routing emails to automatically assign all tickets to him. This dramatically frees up my time

Cons

The design is slightly outdated and it was a bit complicated to find everything during setup.

Response from QualityUnit

Thank you very much fot your nice feedback.
we are happy that you are satisfied with us :) We still working on our improvement :)
Have a nice day

Mato G.
Mato G.
  • Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment

The solution that overcame competition at high speed

Reviewed on 2020/03/25

Great value for the money.

Great value for the money.

Pros

It saves us tons of time, its user friendly and extremely efficient. Good connectivity with other apps.

Cons

Hard to do tailoring to our very specific needs

Freshdesk, Zoho Desk and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Choosing LiveAgent

Preffered compatibility and ux efficiency

Reasons for Switching to LiveAgent

was most efficient and tailored to our needs

Response from QualityUnit

Hi there,
Thank you very much for your feedback! We are so pleased to hear that LiveAgent has been able to meet most of your needs and make your work-life a little bit easier. That said, no software is ever perfect and our team works hard every day to further improve the software and pack it full of new integrations and plugins to truly meet every need out there. Stay tuned for more updates coming your way!

Oriola

LiveAgent: exclusive support for any circumstance or incident

Reviewed on 2023/01/10

As a company, we have found that creating tickets and using the LiveAgent chat to manage them has helped us much in meeting the needs of our clients and promoting our products and services in an expedient manner. We've been able to improve communication with our clients and boost our output as a result. Any business that uses LiveAgent to better serve their regular and prospective clientele will see a noticeable uptick in output as a result.

Pros

One of the many reasons I love using it is that I can use LiveAgent from any computer, tablet, or smartphone with a web browser. Because of its adaptability, user-friendliness, and low cost, it can achieve impressive productivity levels. It's incredibly user-friendly and offers complete visibility with minimal setup. The interface is straightforward and requires little in the way of prior knowledge or training to put to use. The program's intuitive and robust automation features make it particularly useful. I also appreciated how easily it created tickets in response to client incidents, requests, or concerns.

Cons

LiveAgent is not the most user-friendly, but both the communication and the progress made thus far have been outstanding; it has many useful functions.

Response from QualityUnit

Hello Oriola! We are happy to hear that LiveAgent has been a valuable tool for your company in meeting the needs of your clients and promoting your products and services. It's always satisfying to know that our platform is helping businesses like yours achieve their goals. Thanks for sharing your positive experience and we look forward to continuing to support your success.

- LiveAgent Team