LiveAgent

4,7 (1 574)
Great customer service starts with better help desk software

(1 574)

• Company size: 1 001–5 000 Employees

You'll be happy with LiveAgent, so make the transition right now!

Reviewed on 2023/07/26

LiveAgent's capacity to provide real-time customer assistance interaction and the ability to handle difficulties in real time is something I much appreciate. I particularly enjoy how simple it is to connect with popular social networking sites in order to centralize all conversations with clients.

Pros

LiveAgent has one of the greatest customer care teams out there, making it a top-tier customer service solution. Everything is straightforward and can be learned quickly. The process of putting it into action required zero wasted time. I appreciate the safeguards that keep our clients' information safe. In addition, I like the built-in live chat tools that guarantee first-rate, real-time customer service and make it simple to connect with and understand our clientele. All things considered, it's an excellent customer care product that any business serious about providing top-notch support to its clientele should definitely invest in.

Cons

The help desk is there to quickly and simply fix any minor issues that may arise. As far as I can see, I don't have any problems at all.

Response from QualityUnit

Hi Scott,
Thank you very much for your kind review. We are pleased that you have been satisfied with LiveAgent and the benefits it brings to your everyday work-life, as well as the support provided by our team. Keep up the amazing work!
-LiveAgent team

Kelly
Kelly
  • Company size: 1 001–5 000 Employees

The easiest to use customer service software

Reviewed on 2023/07/28

It helps me organize the movies so that I can give my users a good experience. With this wonderful method, I am able to eliminate the need for assistance and significantly reduce the amount of time I spend responding to support tickets.

Pros

Having pre-written answers available has been a huge time-saver. The option to make my own fields for recording certain bits of client data is also quite useful. My help desk has a record of every time I asked for help. It has helped me get back to support tickets much sooner.

Cons

The UI is not always clear to me. It took some time for me to adjust to it. There are no other major problems. It took me a while to get everything set up, so there is a small learning curve.

Response from QualityUnit

Hey Kelly,

Thanks for sharing your experience with LiveAgent, particularly noting the pre-written answers' efficiency. Time-saving features are our thing! :)

It's great to hear that LiveAgent is helping you in the computer software industry and fitting well into your infrastructure. We're happy to be part of your team's journey in giving your users a solid experience.

Remember, we're always here to help you organize those customer queries, like a well-curated movie collection. Thanks for your time and review!

- LiveAgent Team

Matthew
Matthew
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Big Player, But Why?

Reviewed on 2021/06/17

Overall, it's been mostly negative. They have the feature set present to do something truly wonderful with the platform, but the design and execution of the product itself make LiveAgent one of the worst platforms I've worked with.
As I mentioned above, I don't think there has been a major update of the platform in years and it's long overdue for one, so I'm not sure what they're doing, nor could I, in good faith, recommend LiveAgent to anyone else when there are so many other options to choose from.

Pros

I have to give credit where credit is due, LiveAgent offers a ton of features for a tool in this space. I have used other solutions and have been underwhelmed by their offerings and find myself still attracted to LiveAgent's feature set - so why the bad rating?

Cons

Because it feels as though LiveAgent has been abandoned. I can't recall the last major update. It feels as though they are perfectly comfortable with where they are and aren't looking to really change or shake things up.
The UI is...okay, but the UX is atrocious. Out of all the other helpdesk solutions I have used, LiveAgent is by far the most frustrating to set up and navigate.
On top of that, the widgets and offerings of the platform are extremely outdated. The end result is something I would expect to see on the AOL site with my dial-up modem. I mean, even if you're not going to make massive overhauls to the platform (which they most definitely need to), at least keep it looking relevant for today's market - the reason I've had to drop it and settle elsewhere is for this very reason. When you deploy widgets on your site, they become an extension of your brand - and I hold myself to a higher standard; there is no way I would be caught dead with an AIM style interface on my modern site.

Response from QualityUnit

Hello Matthew, thank you for your honest feedback. I am really sorry to hear that you have not been satisfied with our software. Our team is working hard every day to keep improving LiveAgent. We have a large team of developers focusing on different aspects of our software, but I understand that, in some cases, it might not be fast enough. You can find our changelog here https://dev.ladesk.com/ to see when and what has been released in each version of LiveAgent. As to the widgets, I am very sorry that you were not able to find a widget to your own liking. In case you would decide to give LiveAgent another try, you are always able to create your own widgets by uploading an HTML code. Our own widgets can be customized using CSS codes. Please know that our support team is here for you 24/7 and we would be happy to get in touch with you to discuss your needs and doubts in detail.

Philip

Real time chat and 24/7 customer support with Liveagent

Reviewed on 2023/12/04

Communication has been enhanced thanks to the real-time chats and friendly and easy to use interface.

Pros

I like that it is possible to get real time chat with LiveAgent and their customer support is proactive when we face issues.

Cons

I have not experienced any issue with the tool and my experience has been nothing short of amazing

Response from QualityUnit

Thank you for the stellar review, Philip! :) We're thrilled to hear our real-time chat and proactive customer support meet your expectations. If you ever encounter any issues or need assistance, remember we're here for you 24/7.

- LiveAgent Team

Sara
Sara
  • Company size: 5 001–10 000 Employees

Ticket and agent administration can be organized in a number of useful ways

Reviewed on 2023/07/27

The support desk, online chat, and tickets are all managed through it. We have had a fantastic experience thus far because of the streamlined workflow made possible by having everything we need in one convenient location.

Pros

In general, I enjoy its functionality, design, and usability. I appreciate that it's simple to use and has a great built-in chat capability; overall, it's great help desk software. It's a great piece of software. I appreciate it a lot.

Cons

We have only identified mistakes a handful of times up to this point. However, none of them have been very problematic for us. Compared to the Desktop Tool, the Mobile App is more complicated and has more expensive individual features.

Response from QualityUnit

Hi Sara,
Thank you very much for your feedback. We are glad that you have been satisfied with LiveAgent and the benefits it brings to your customer care. Our team works hard every day to further improve the system, including reworking its associated mobile apps, so stay tuned for great updates coming your way!
-LiveAgent team

• Industry: Entertainment
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Really useful, even on free plan

Reviewed on 2023/05/23

LiveAgent was a better upgrade for the support group in my team, however I must state that it does get pricey the more members you invite to the support panel, so its not recommended for teams that are on a budget or have excessively large customer support teams (i.e. more than five staff).Regardless, it is easy to set up the knowledge base, the live chat system, the support portal and the customer forums.

Pros

>> Automatically makes a ticket when an email arrives>> Easy to open, edit or close tickets>> Setup for the live chat is quick and easy>> Automatic and constantly active spam filtering>> 2FA for account security and HTTPS connection to the knowledge base>> Relatively cheap for small teams (if you wish to upgrade to Small)>> Able to save chat transcripts on Small plan>> Easy to attach files to tickets>> App for iPhone and Android on all plans>> Able to set up business hours>> Ticket merge available to combine more than one ticket with the same subject (from the same user)

Cons

>> To enable call centre, gets expensive on Medium plan>> Not ideal for large support teams that are on a budget>> Branding is only removed on Medium plans and above>> Limited ticket history on Free plan>> No integrations on Free plan

Response from QualityUnit

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on LiveAgent. We're thrilled to hear that you have been satisfied with our solution.

We understand that our free plan comes with certain limitations, including ticket history and integrations. However, it serves as a launchpad for businesses seeking basic functionality. Our aim is to deliver value through our diverse features and services for every budget; hence, we offer various plans ranging from $9 to $69 per month, tailored to each organization's requirements. By upgrading to one of our paid plans, users can unlock all of LiveAgent's features to fully accommodate their specific needs.

Thank you again for your feedback and please remember that we are always here for you and you can reach out to us via chat on our website if you ever need any assistance or have questions.

Luke

Easy-to-use and all-in-one help desk and live-chat support platform. Elevate customer...

Reviewed on 2023/08/18

I like how perfect this help desk tool is and easy to use plus it has perfect security which meets our standards. Great user experience.

Pros

LiveAgent is a full-featured and easy-to-use to use customer support platform and offers very robust and scalable features and one of its powerful and reliable features is the live-chat which is very great in helping us to resolve the customers issues on real-time and also the fact I can manage the contact forms. I also appreciate the automation feature which is time saving and makes our business processes much easier. I also like UI which is very user-friendly and easy to navigate through so it's make it easy for the first time users.

Cons

Nothing. LiveAgent will be remain to best help desk and live-chat support platform. I love how dedicated and supportive the customer support team has always been. The set-up and configuration was smooth and easy.

Response from QualityUnit

Hi Luke,
Thank you very much for your kind review. We are glad to hear that LiveAgent has been the right choice for you and that you have been satisfied both with the system's features and the support provided by our team. Keep up the amazing work!
-LiveAgent team

Sai

Full-featured, All-in-one and powerful live-chat support platform.

Reviewed on 2023/08/12

My user experience is definitely great. I really like how this tool handles multiple business communication, including email, live chat, and social media on one single place. This allows us to provide excellent customer support service.

Pros

LiveAgent has been one of the most crucial and powerful tools we've been been using to boost our customers relationship and our ROI oflate. I really love how this tool is very user-friendly and easy-to-use generally for any one with or without any tech-savvy experience. The support is one of the most standout and highly effective thing with LiveAgent because they're very user-friendly and responsive 24/7. Using LiveAgent we've been able to increase our productivity and relationship with our customers and hence we've been able to meet most of their needs on time through the help of our support team.Through real-time live chat we've been able to attend to our customers queries on time and resolve a lot of problems on time rather than opening tickets which would take time. For this tool is a game changer and improve productivity of the service agents has been also added advantage.

Cons

The only thing I should LiveAgent should consider is adding more integration options. Nevertheless everything else is great and moving on well.

Response from QualityUnit

Hey Sai,

Thanks for your thorough review. It's great you find LiveAgent crucial in boosting customer relationships and ROI. Our aim remains to be user-friendly and provide responsive, round-the-clock support. We're all about productivity enhancements and real-time problem resolutions to keep those customer relationships strong! Your note about more integration options is heard and appreciated.

Switching to us from Freshdesk because of our cost-effectiveness and features truly validates our work. Making sure you have a great user experience while handling multiple business communications in one place is what we strive for.

Many thanks once again,

Amanuel

LiveAgent has greatly reduced support and ticketing time hence saving time and cost.

Reviewed on 2023/08/02

My user experience has been very phenomenal especially how the customer efficient and proactive towards our customers. This tool has greatly reduced support and ticketing time.

Pros

LiveAgent has been absolutely a game changing support platform that is very user-friendly and easy to use generally for all our staff in my organisation. This tool has been able to provide the best support services to all our clients hence making this tool great customer options, with real-time chat features that enables us to communicate and resolve issues for our customers easily and efficiently while saving a lot of hours.I have used lots of support system but LiveAgent is far beyond magical and very user-friendly and cost effective. I like that I am able to send chat invites to users while on my website. I like the UI which is great and intuitive simplifies the onboarding process for the new users.Support team is magnificent and beyond magical experience. They're very user-friendly and responsive 24/7. They help our customer support team to be professional and to provide great support to all our clients and customers. This helps us to maintain a great relationship with our customers.

Cons

For my small organisation sometimes when working under tight budget it's a bit disastrous because the price of LiveAgent is not that pocket friendly. Nevertheless this tool is great and has been so productive.

Response from QualityUnit

Hello Amanuel,

Thank you for your amazing review of LiveAgent! We're thrilled to hear that you find our software to be a great tool for your company. If you need any assistance with the software, please feel free to reach out to us. We are always happy to help. :)

- LiveAgent Team

Danielle
Danielle
  • Industry: Sporting Goods
  • Company size: 5 001–10 000 Employees

World's leading customer service team

Reviewed on 2023/08/10

It was definitely worth the time and effort required to adjust to the new method. We were able to reduce a massive message backlog thanks to the system's design and features.

Pros

I found it particularly useful that I could make notes and combine entries. In addition, the solution integrated seamlessly with our internal administration platform, allowing us instantaneous access to any client's bookings or profiles. As an added bonus, you may check to see whether anybody else has opened the ticket you're now working on.

Cons

The option to recall an e-mail immediately after sending it was the feature I most missed while switching from Gmail. Could have avoided some embarrassment if only...

Response from QualityUnit

Hi Danielle,
Thank you very much for your review. We are glad to hear that you have been satisfied with LiveAgent and that it has been beneficial to your everyday customer care. We will be glad to add your name to the list of people who would like to see the email revert feature so our developers can take a look at it. Have a wonderful day!
-LiveAgent team

Jacob
Jacob

Excellent Experience Overall - I Recommend LiveAgent

Reviewed on 2020/02/08

The customer support team for LiveAgent has been excellent, helping work through our needs and how LiveAgent can meet those. The application has helped us improve our management support items.

Pros

For day-to-day use, it is very intuitive for our client services team; the interface is visually intuitive, with colour coding that makes easy to see which tickets need attention and when. The automatic rules also offer a large amount of flexibility in managing support tickets and providing the right information to our team.

Cons

Some basic features are not yet included; e.g. instead of responding to an individual message, you have to forward that message, and choose all the recipients again. However, I've noticed that new features are available often, and I am confident inconveniences such as this will be resolved with time.

Freshdesk and Zendesk Suite

Reasons for Switching to LiveAgent

Better price-to-value options; LiveAgent's pricing options are scaled towards the extent of your usage. E.g. if you don't use the Chat or Social Media options, you can omit them. The other options tended to leave out core functionality in their basic packages that became an obstacle to efficient usage.

Response from QualityUnit

Hi Jacob,
Thank you for such a nice review. We pride ourselves in making our software feel natural and simple to use and are glad to see the work is paying off. That said, there are always areas where we can improve and will continue to do so to provide the best helpdesk software on the market.

Vanessa
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Excellent Customer Service & Support and a Tried and Tested System

Reviewed on 2020/03/19

I'm really impressed with the capability and options available in live agent, without having to pay an arm and a leg. They have always been very prompt in answering questions, and helping me figure out how to do what I want with the software to create a great customer service experience for my clients.

Pros

I really love the quick, responsive and helpful customer service given by LiveAgent. They have always gone above and beyond in answering questions, without leaving you waiting hours or days trying to DIY it yourself.

The system itself is thorough and has everything most small businesses need to offer Help Desk Services for their clients.

Cons

I found the software is a bit dated, and required some round-about measures to do what I want, however it's very stable, and fulfills my needs.

Crisp and Zendesk Suite

Reasons for Switching to LiveAgent

Cost, all-in-one solution without needing to pay additional for what should be included services. Features. Their reputation and experience in the industry. They are a well known platform that has been around for a long time.

Response from QualityUnit

Hi Vanessa! Thank you for your generous review. LiveAgent team is always here for you in case you need any help - that is why we have active online support which is trying to make your life a little by easier. We believe that there is no point leaving you without the needed assistance :) In case you would like to give us some suggestion regarding the part where you are mentioning "I found the software is a bit dated" feel free to evaluate and send us your perspective at [email protected] - we are always open to ideas.

Alfredo
Alfredo

Huge platform with many possibilties.

Reviewed on 2021/04/16

I have been using LiveAgent for a couple years and find it an excellent choice, you will be able to easily keep tabs on clients. If you work with a team it brings many gamification badges and all kinds of professional ticket routing features. It also includes many reporting features which are important to keep tabs on how your team and clients are working. LiveAgent also includes many automation possibilities through both no-code SaaS such as Zapier and their own API/Webhooks and Rules automations.

Pros

I mostly use LiveAgent to keep email tickets for my support contracts. However I can see the huge potential it brings as a full-fledged, omni-channel helpdesk platform. LiveAgent will let you pick and choose which features you use. For example, you can use their live-chat widgets, or you can connect a voice ip line to take calls. It can even handle contact forms. In any case, client information will be readily available for a better support experience.

Cons

As functional as the web platform is, they are a bit stagnant on modern working life. For example, logging into two browsers will close the session on one side, and their mobile App on iOS doesn't send notifications if you are AFK on your computer. The app is not very friendly. Knowledge base pricing seems a bit high for what I believe is a very simple feature.

Response from QualityUnit

Hi Alfredo :) thanks a lot for your kind and honest feedback! We are thrilled to have you with us. We want to be the best on the market and our team is taking notes of any suggestions for improvement via chats on our website or via email at [email protected]

Shayla
Shayla
  • Company size: 1 001–5 000 Employees

Great customer service and simple ticketing software

Reviewed on 2022/06/13

If you are thinking about using LiveAgent, one piece of advise I can give you is to spend some time figuring out how to use the tools that it provides. For some of them, it isn't exactly obvious how to do it, but if you put in the effort to figure it out, you'll find that the service is more than worth it.

Pros

I really like the platform, since it is really simple to operate and I can thus practice my customer support agents on it. The platform has a wide variety of appealing features, some of which are detailed in the following list: The ability to share a mailbox, improved lead capture and engagement, heightened efficiency, outstanding value for the money, and a great deal of additional benefits are also included.

Cons

Only the most expensive tier, which often comes with numerous features and options that you might not want, offers a link to social media; however, if you wish to add any of these features à la carte, doing so will be expensive on its own.

Response from QualityUnit

Hello Shayla! Thank you very much for giving us 5-stars :) We are always glad to see that LiveAgent is helping our customers save time, increase productivity and manage their customer communications better.

For any inquiry regarding functions or integrations that might further improve your experience, feel free to reach out to our 24/7 support.

- LiveAgent Team

• Company size: 10 000+ Employees

High-quality team support software

Reviewed on 2023/01/11

Aside from its high availability, ease of use, and strong security for agents, it also integrates well with other systems. Users required less instruction to become proficient with LiveAgent.

Pros

LiveAgent allows us to centralize all of our support communications, providing excellent visibility for the entire team as well as insightful metrics into our efficacy. That way, if one of the support staff members is out sick or on vacation, another may pick up the slack and continue answering customers' questions from where they left off.

Cons

I wish there were more customization choices for the interface elements like the chat and Knowledge Base panes. In addition, I wish I could buy ticket filters online. Nonetheless, it's nothing major.

Response from QualityUnit

Hello Lilian! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It's great to know that our platform is helping you to have a continuity of support even when one of the support staff members is out. As for the customization choices, you might find these articles helpful: https://support.liveagent.com/519426-Customizations
If you need any advanced customization, don't hesitate to contact our 24/7 customer support team. We are always happy to help! :)

- LiveAgent Team

• Company size: 10 000+ Employees

LiveAgent is a complete help desk system

Reviewed on 2023/07/26

I converted our company helpdesk to Live Agent a year ago due of its affordable, easy-to-use features. The option to save frequently used responses as "canned messages" was a major factor in our decision to migrate to Live Agent; however, we have subsequently discovered that the platform also provides many other useful capabilities.

Pros

LiveAgent has exceeded my expectations after trying various other products. The product is user-friendly, improves my team's reaction time and customer satisfaction, and gives us access to useful data for future development. When I have a query, I like that I get an answer quickly.

Cons

I wish we could regularly incorporate social media communications. There is a Facebook plugin, however it is unreliable and unpredictable. I'm hoping that in the future there will be a more robust option for incorporating social media messages.

Response from QualityUnit

Hi Lillian,
Thank you very much for your feedback. We are glad that LiveAgent has been a good fit for you and that you have been satisfied with the benefits it brings to your customer care. Our team works hard everyday to further improve the system, including introducing new channels so stay tuned for great updates coming your way!
-LiveAgent team

Jesper
Jesper

Incredible value for money

Reviewed on 2022/12/22

Amazing onboarding and buying experience. We almost haven't needed support since, as everything works and the UI is easy to use.

Pros

Compared to other suppliers with data centres within EU, Live Agent came out as the definitively best option. The price was substantially lower than any other provider.

Cons

Bells and whistles are missing. All the basics are there, but I could use more flexibility in auto replies and automation. But nothing critical.The only area where we need improvement is in ticket satisfaction evaluation.

Dixa and Zendesk Suite

Reasons for Choosing LiveAgent

Need a provider where data was stored in EU only (GDPR / Schrems II issues). Zendesk's price to do this made us re-evaluate providers as it was unreasonably high.

Zendesk Suite

Price was 5x lower for same/ comparable product

Response from QualityUnit

Hello Jasper! Thank you for the awesome review! It's great to hear that you had a smooth onboarding experience with LiveAgent and that you've been able to use the platform without much need for support. We'll definitely take your feedback into consideration as we look to improve the platform. If you have any further feedback or need any assistance, don't hesitate to reach out to us. Thank you again for the review!

- LiveAgent Team

Emily
Emily
  • Company size: 5 001–10 000 Employees

Livegent is a reliable and reputable ticketing platform

Reviewed on 2023/07/26

Quick and efficient Live Agent has proven to be the most effective chat option for our website, thanks to its versatile feature set and lightning-fast performance. Live Agent's industry-leading widget load speed was a major factor in our decision to switch chat providers and adopt their service.

Pros

Since we handle multiple societies, we needed a multi-client ticketing solution like Live Agent. I haven't looked at any competing products recently, but I was satisfied with the price and features when we first signed up. Since I am already familiar with the program, I see no reason to switch.

Cons

It accomplishes what it's supposed to do without any unnecessary frills or distractions, and the user interface might stand to be a little more aesthetically pleasing. The mobile app, however, should enable greater functionality.

Response from QualityUnit

Hi Emily,
Thank you very much for your feedback. We are glad to hear that you have been satisfied with LiveAgent and the benefits it brings to your customer care. Our team works hard every day to improve the system, including reworking the mobile apps, so stay tuned for more great updates coming your way!
-LiveAgent team

aka
aka

Customer support is no more a headache

Reviewed on 2020/06/21

This a thing one must really go for. Live Agent can prove to be helpful for almost all business small to big.

Pros

I love the way this whole software was built to help companies get a single solution to manage all the things to keep their clients happy. Such a nice tool and ease of use even for beginners. Customer care departments can handle a lot of work single-handedly using LiveAgent.

Cons

There a ton of good things to mention but among all the goodies there is one thing that might need improvement. This little improvement mist is done in the customization ability of the knowledge base and the chat widget. There are certain things that need CSS knowledge to amend.

Response from QualityUnit

Thank you very much for your excellent review! We are thrilled to have you with us and even more thrilled to hear that you are happy with LiveAgent! I am also glad to hear that handling your customer support does not give you a headache anymore, that's exactly why LiveAgent was created! Regarding the customization of the Knowlege base and the chat widget, there are various templates and customization settings but if that's not enough and somebody would want to have it designed in a way that would match their website completely, there is still a possibility of using the custom CSS. You know where to find us should you need anything! :)

Andrew
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

The CRM Goldilocks Would Have Chosen

Reviewed on 2020/03/18

Overall LiveAgent has provided us with stellar ROI and we continue to lean on this app every business day.

Pros

Relatively lightweight as far as traditional CRM software goes, the LA package was easy to deploy and hook up to a pretty standard Shopify / MailChimp setup. Immediately, we noticed that our volume of support tickets were much easier to parse, sort and assign; letting our small crew catch a much needed breather. We have made our communications gateway LiveAgent exclusive, and since then our customer satisfaction has gone up, our time spent managing customers has gone down, and a level of much needed transparency has been implemented. Things we like most:

- Unique ticket IDs make for easy tracking and reference in and outside the LA environment
- Assigning tickets to others have allowed us to streamline time spent by experts
- Canned and automatic replies have saved time and fingers, and allowed less skilled staff to still stay on message
- A decent array of Plugins helped us coordinate our customer service options and follow-through
- Contact form customization is relatively intuitive and has gone a long way to help build customer trust
- Customer Portal option was a nice touch, even if slightly clunky and less than user friendly

Cons

Overall we're quite pleased. If we had the option, we'd love to see the following addressed:

- Selecting a bulk option (deleting, archiving, marking as spam) prompts a series of confirmation windows that get tiresome to click through. We'd love to see an option to turn this off.
- Minor issues like being unable to remove flags from threads and small UI things like this.
- More support for other SaaS email providers like Klaviyo.
- Mobile app. Probably the only reason we can't give 5 stars. When the app was working, its limited functionality (especially with predefined answers) felt limiting, and the seat licenses treat desktop and the mobile app the same, necessitating a constant log in / log off headache that make using the app almost totally pointless. Now, we can't seem to log in as the app is telling us that our server needs to be updated, even though we don't use our own server.

Response from QualityUnit

Hello Andrew, thank you for your complex and honest review! I am excited to hear that LiveAgent is helping you to handle the tickets in a more efficient way and that your customer satisfaction has gone up after making our software exclusive in your communication with customers :)

The confirmation window when performing a mass action is shown by default, in order to prevent any unwanted actions triggered by any misclicks. Regarding the mail provider, you can connect any email address regardless of the provider by Forwarding or IMAP/POP3 :) The app wasn't working because a new version of it was released but our developers have already updated all the accounts so it is working with no problem now. I understand that the mobile app can be limiting, for instance not being able to use the predefined answers, but our developers are working hard every day to make it better :) You can send us any suggestions for improvement at [email protected] :)

Sebastián
Sebastián
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

How did a Uruguayan start up decide to hire LiveAgent?

Reviewed on 2020/04/03

Pros

Since we started with MeVuelo we always knew that our central strategy would be to put the user at the center of our processes and decisions, seeking to provide a personalized service for each of our travelers.

As a result of this, we began to do research on what tools were available on the market and which could be useful to us. We needed something that centralized all communication channels and had CRM components to be able to provide the service we wanted.

Our main challenge, as a start up, was costs. Most of the tools we knew were very expensive, limiting access to functionality and generating long-term commitments that we did not want.

In the research stage we approached many softwares, but we always ran into some problem: the telephone lines could not be connected because in our markets the technology is very old, or online chatting had a separate cost, or it was not friendly interfaces for users etc.

When we found LiveAgent we made several video calls with their representatives, generating instances of questions and answers about how we could apply the software to our business. They always understood our need very well and we were totally convinced and finally started testing ourselves with the 14 days of free trials. In that time, we diagrammed how we should configure the system to adapt perfectly to our different departments so that, once we implemented it to the rest of the team, it would be a matter of hours to be working and, best of all, without having genera

Cons

I pondered this answer for several minutes, thinking about what the cons might be in LiveAgent and I didn't find any worth mentioning. It doesn't usually happen to me.

So far, software is a key strategic partner for our company and we have only found solutions. Throughout the organization we are very happy with the value that LiveAgent brings us.

Response from QualityUnit

Thank you very much for your complex and kind review, Sebastian! We appreciate it a lot and we are very thrilled to hear that you chose LiveAgent after doing your research! We make sure that LiveAgent is available and affordable to any kind and size of a business and we certainly do not want to tie down our clients, therefore the billing system works on a monthly basis, even the billing itself is very flexible as you can upgrade and downgrade the plan whenever in a month you need and you can also create and delete agents on the go. If you have a high season or a peak week in a month then there is no issue in having more agents only those certain days out of the month, we will always charge you only for your real usage :) I suppose that you already have everything set up but know that you can always reach out to us should you be thinking of implementing anything new! Our support team is there for you 24/7 :) Keep up the great work, Sebastian! :)

Mitesh
Mitesh

With LiveAgent customer care functions, customer satisfaction is always assured.

Reviewed on 2023/03/03

LiveAgent has been a vital tool in our organization. We were in need of platform where we and our customers can reach out easily and solve any issues at hand or offer any assistance and for sure LiveAgent proved to provide just what we were looking for. It has allowed us to improve our customer support services and thus having high customer satisfaction levels.

Pros

LiveAgent allows one to add a knowledge base in your portal which is very useful to customers since they can access the commonly asked questions and the how-to guidance articles which makes self-support easier. Another impactful feature in LiveAgent is the integration with social media platforms like Messenger, WhatsApp, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram which are the platforms commonly used by customers. This means that you will be able to connect with most of your customers. LiveAgent provides omnichannel help desk solutions giving you and your customers a variety of channels like calling, live chat among others to connect and provide the support needed. It is easy to implement and the interface is well organized, intuitive and user-friendly making it easy to navigate through. Also, the customer support team offers timely response to any requests you have.

Cons

There is nothing i like least. It has been easy to use LiveAgent from the beginning. All aspects about this tool are tailored toward ease of use while still maintaining top level of effectiness and productiveness.

Response from QualityUnit

Hello Mitesh,

Silvester
Silvester
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Give customers the most reliable and easily accessible support services with LiveAgent

Reviewed on 2023/06/14

We have been using LiveAgent for help desk and support services and true to its words, we have seen a great transformation on our customer support system. Now, we are able to respond to customer requests much quicker and easily and have given our customers easily accessible customer support services at all times.

Pros

LiveAgent is a futuristic customer support platform which allows you to respond to you customers requests and communicate with them through multiple platforms in the likes of WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Facebook, Gmail and others. This product is very easy to use for both the support staff and the customers making it possible to have a smooth customer support system within the organization. It offers outstandingly easy to use ticketing system which helps you to effectively receive, manage and respond to tickets. Also there is a live chatting function which customers can use to quickly reach out to the support team allowing proactive communication.

Cons

Using LiveAgent is very easy and you don't need to posses any special skills. Also the support is very efficient and is 24/7 available so you are assured of quality user support every single step of the way.

Response from QualityUnit

Hey Silvester! It's great to hear about how LiveAgent has transformed your customer support system. Our primary goal is to make it easy for businesses like yours to have smooth and accessible communication with colleagues and customers.

We appreciate the acknowledgement of our efficient 24/7 support – it's paramount that we assist users in every step of the way. Looking at your industry, we know how important timely communication and problem-solving are in civil engineering, so we're pleased that we can contribute in this aspect.

Thank you for your feedback and recommendation, we're happy to have you onboard using LiveAgent.

All the best! - LiveAgent Team

Daniel
Daniel
  • Industry: Human Resources
  • Company size: 1 001–5 000 Employees

LiveAgent allows the user to submit report requests

Reviewed on 2023/08/12

I use LiveAgent on several jobs that are managed. We work with people within each of these companies. LiveAgent gives us access to all of the emails while designating how people have access to them, depending on the company we work for. LiveAgent is perfect for anyone who has multiple people and needs support tickets to move between different departments and individuals. The ability to associate outside information makes it very easy to quickly calculate the quality of each customer and how to better serve them with greater efficiency.

Pros

Support features make it possible for users to submit enhancement requests and choose the ones that matter most to them. In addition, it gives us the opportunity to have a discussion with the user as we implement and review a feature. The conversation can be publicly accessible by searching our knowledge bank. The conversation service works well and generates many excellent compliments from our users at the end of the conversation. Of the ninety-eight percent of those who chat with us, management will know how our customer service is doing.

Cons

The mobile version has some flaws, but when it is up and running, at least it allows you to read and respond to emails. Examples of errors include not being able to move the ticket to another sector. Also, the feasibility of incorporating an administrator log in would be helpful in the mobile version. A couple of times, when solving a ticket, the website will not show the entire list of remaining posts. In spite of the fact that, when moving, tickets come up, so it's not a big difficulty, however I would like to observe if it is sanitized.

Response from QualityUnit

Hey there! Sounds like you've been making great use of the support features. We agree, engaging discussions while implementing and reviewing features can be super beneficial.

We've noted your feedback about the mobile version. We're continuously working on tweaks and improvements to make it more seamless.

It's always a good sign when our tool is making ticket management between different departments and individuals easier. That's the kind of efficiency we aim for.

Thanks for your valuable insights.

- LiveAgent Team

Sergey

I like Live Agent as a product and environment for the work of the support team.

Reviewed on 2017/03/21

Pros:

easy-to-use and simple interface
good built-in...

Pros:

easy-to-use and simple interface
flexible test system and automation
good built-in analytics model (if the statistics on the quantitative indicators of tickets are added, logins via API are counted in the reports by channels, and the summary report by SLA is introduced, it'll be perfect)
Help Desk, online chat, ticket system for users and knowledgebase in one place
mobile app

What could be improved:
poor customization settings, CSS are not always enough to make the clients' portal and online chat personalized for the Russian market.
It would be nice to see the Russian social network VKontakte added, as well as integrate messengers Telegram, Viber, Whatsapp, Skype
add an opportunity to specify links in the additional field of the ticket, not only text
expand chat settings (set animation as optional, personally I would like to disable it)

We've been working in Live Agent for over a year and don't consider changing the platform, we're more than satisfied with it. Good luck to the Live Agent team with the development of the product!

Pros

easy-to-use and simple interface
Help Desk, online chat, ticket system for users and knowledgebase in one place