Miriam B.

Great system, great company

Reviewed on 2019/12/19

We've got a great affiliate program set up with multiple levels for affiliates who want different options that work for them. We've gotten into a groove with Post Affiliate Pro that has made us happy and ready to promote our company even more in the future.

Pros

I absolutely love the support that comes with this system! Every time I have a question, the amazing guys at Post Affiliate Pro get back to me within minutes with an answer or more questions to clarify what I'm looking for. They don't just settle for canned answers - they really want to understand our needs and to help us implement the best solution. The system they've put together is comprehensive and allows us to do a ton of customization.

Cons

Sometimes it's hard to understand the online instructions, but it's so easy to just message support that it hasn't been that much of an issue for us.

Response from QualityUnit

Hi Miriam!

Thank you for your detailed review and feedback of our product, Post Affiliate Pro. :)

Chris F.

I tested a lot of affiliate softwares....

Reviewed on 2020/01/05

Truly excellent. PAP did most of the heavy lifting for me -- allowing me to focus on customizing the dashboard for affiliates - adding our own copy etc etc

Pros

We had to move froma different affiliate software - as it was proving extremely unreliable and not tracking certain clicks. As a result - I jumped on many calls with different affiliate software that promised the world. Post Affiliate Pro was the only software that made sense - was relatively easy to use - while at the same time having a great selection of tools and services that we need. The CUSTOMER SUPPORT was also AMAZING (must mention [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in particular for all his help)

Cons

The dashboard from the merchant's point of view looks a little old fashioned - but that's just an aesthetic thing.

Response from QualityUnit

Hello Chris, thank you for your honest review and feedback on Post Affiliate Pro. Wish you a lot of success!

Charley C.

A very good company to do business with

Reviewed on 2019/11/13

I am really impressed with this company but communication has been an issue with me from the start. I actually contacted your company first and was told you couldn't help me. I went with another company who lied about what they can do and wasted a lot of my time. I came across your company again and actually called in and learned that you could do what I needed and got started with you. I had a really good guy helping me and then all the sudden I was talking to a new person everyday and no one understood what I was saying. It wasn't until the orginal guy reached back out to me that I was able to move forward. I would personally just like to work with one person on my account.

Pros

I wanted to do some things with my affiliate program that I just couldn't get done anywhere else. Post Affiliate Pro really came through for my business.

Cons

I would really like for the customer to log-in and come directly to my emails that I written for them, instead of them having to search through the program to find them.

Response from QualityUnit

Hello,
thank you very much for your nice feedback :) We appreciate it. Have a nice day :)

Wasana V.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Excellent Product, Outstanding Customer Service

Reviewed on 2020/04/23

Overall, we highly value PAP. We think it's a great platform and fits our needs. We have multiple licenses so we can attest to its value.

Pros

Post Affiliate Pro was easy to use. It has many features that we could add into the platform to help our merchants and affiliates get the most out of the platform. The interface of the platform is very intuitive. We were able to customize it to fit our needs. What we really like is that PAP provides 24/7 Chat Support.

Cons

There is still room to grow in the report automation areas. And we wish that we could integrate PAP with Hubspot.

Response from QualityUnit

Hi Wasana,
Thank you very much for your honest feedback. It is great to hear that Post Affiliate Pro has been the right fit for you and that it has been easy and smooth to get the hang of using it. That said, no software is ever truly perfect and there will always be areas to enhance further and more integrations to develop. We are grateful for your suggestions - you know where to find us if you ever need any help!

Yury S.

Post Affiliate Pro is a comprehensive affiliate management platform chock-full of useful...

Reviewed on 2018/05/03

I have used it to manage affiliates for two separate companies.

Pros

Post Affiliate Pro hits the sweet spot of great value of the money. It has all the features that an affiliate manager might ever need. Actually, it probably has more features than that.

I found the multiple campaigns, multiple commission tiers and S2S Postback configuration features very valuable at my job as an affiliate manager. PAP is very reasonably priced and is a really solid pick if you're looking for an affiliate platform.

Post Affiliate Pro has a built-in live chat support, and I found them very helpful when I was looking for a way to configure something.

Cons

What I don't like about PAP is the user interface: it's clunky and a bit boring. It feels like working directly against a database. When campaigns accumulate a lot of clicks (in the millions), reporting gets a bit slow - this is something they should improve.

Paul H.

Great Value For The Money

Reviewed on 2019/12/21

Have had not issues for what we need.

Pros

Good functionality for an affiliate program, while coming in at a good price point. Other softwares did not have as many features (especially for a multi-tiered structure), but often asked a lot more in start up cost. This provides what we need and at a low monthly cost. When we eventually need to scale up to a higher package offered by Post Affiliate Pro, again, the pricing is better than the competition.

Cons

Would be nice if they have live answering for customer support. They do have live chat. That said, even if you email you will get a response within 24 hours at latest, unless it's a weekend.

Response from QualityUnit

Hello Paul,
thank you for your feedback on Post Affiliate Pro! We are pleased to see your satisfaction with it. Wish you a lot of success!

Karrie M.

The Best Affiliate Software on the market!

Reviewed on 2020/03/18

I had tried several other programs. I was constantly having to track and hunt down orders that didn’t attach to the correct affiliate. This rarely happens now. Maybe 1-2 times a year.

Pros

It’s easy to use. There’s several filters for reports. Payments to affiliates are a breeze.

Cons

I would like to be able to set goals. For example, if the leader of a large team of affiliates doesn’t reach a sales goal, they won’t get commissions from their teams sales. They have to reach the goal first.

Response from QualityUnit

Hi Karrie,
Thank you very much for your amazing feedback! It's amazing to hear that Post Affiliate Pro has been the right fit for you and your company. You could consider setting up performance rewards in your account to reward your affiliates that exceed a certain number of sales. Send us an email at [email protected] and we can discuss this more!

Agust B.

Great value and service

Reviewed on 2020/02/17

Complete all in one solution to our affiliate network needs.

Pros

- Easy to use once you get the hang of it
- Affordable
- Probably industries best tracking

Cons

- Limited features and no option for bi-weekly payments

Response from QualityUnit

Hi Agust,
Many thanks for your kind review. We aim to make our software as affordable and easy to use as we can. Similarly, we are set on constantly improving and expanding Post Affiliate Pro beyond what it offers right now. In our 15 years of experience, we found that monthly installments tend to be the most efficient way for our customers. Thank you for understanding and stay tuned for more updates coming your way!

Bill B.
  • Industry: Photography

A lot of bells and whistles but once learned this is an extremely powerful program.

Reviewed on 2018/07/18

We haven't used it long enough to make this determination but we have tried other programs and this software seems to be the full package plus some. The single best feature is the DirectLinks option. We feel confident in the success of using this software.

Pros

Tools - tools - and more tools! As we roll out the program we'll be continually learning and implementing many of the additional tools at our disposal. Support has been TOP-NOTCH. From on the fly, 24/7 live chat to email support is assisting to implement the program. One of the biggest features we like which will help to lure in affiliates is the "DirectLinks" option. Visitors will not know they clicked on an affiliate link.

Cons

Branding - we will be paying the extra dollar for each month for branding free option. And while we can accept branded videos tutorials for the merchant we cannot for the affiliate. It would be great if they provided white label tutorials for the affiliates and have this included in the brand free option.
Some of the underlying code is a bit tricky to find and tweak (i.e. editing generic signup page banners), - more tutorials on this would be helpful. This is the only reason I gave the program 4 stars for ease of use is that there are so many tools and underlying coding to tweak to make it our own the learning curve is a bit steep.

Cesar N.
  • Industry: Public Relations & Communications

the best support I've ever met, thanks to the team and the support software they use.

Reviewed on 2017/08/08

It helped us to confront our numbers in front of the numbers of the advertisers, that sometimes tracks the results of their campaigns in a different way than adservers. This is why we needed an additional technology in order to optimize and show the value of the native textlinks ads and contents we provide.

Pros

The support, how easy it is, how robust it its, it is also very customizable. The tracking features are also superb, allowing you to know many details about the users who click or purchase products.

Cons

It used to lack server to server features the last time I checked (but that was a couple of years ago); I use it nowadays as a tracking because it's expensive as an adserver.

Gregg W.

Awesome support and software

Reviewed on 2019/08/04

It allows me to recreate almost a complete MLM structure and helped me simplify the overall at maximum

Pros

Interface is super fast. À lot a features. Simple but clear design. On top of that the support team is awesome. They helped me set up everything during my trial. They're up 24/7 !

Cons

Some feature are difficult to find, because there's a lot of then. But everything is well documented

Response from QualityUnit

Thank you very much fot your nice feedback.
we are happy that you are satisfied with us :) We still working on our improvement :)
Have a nice day

Chuck L.

Post Affiliate Network is a great foundation for an affiliate network

Reviewed on 2019/11/11

Most importantly, the support has been excellent, above and beyond. Overall the software is easy to use and intuitive.

Pros

Post Affiliate Network allows us to manage the affiliate programs of multiple merchants. Integration with new Merchants has been straightforward. Tracking and reporting has been perfect.

Cons

It has a learning curve, and some features aren't obvious.

Response from QualityUnit

Hello,

Great Affiliate Software for basic and advances needs

Reviewed on 2018/09/05

We are using PAP to pay our sales force on multiple levels, this saves us from needing a full IT department with developers creating and customizing software for our simple needs.

Pros

The variety of functions of PAP is great, there are many options to customize it for your business. The customer support is readily available via chat, which helps a lot to get issue fixed quickly. The knowledge base help section has all functions explained in detail and is very helpful.

Cons

There are some bugs with website replication, which requires tech support to assist. Some of the issues we had are due to the website hosting provider.

Luke H.
  • Industry: Graphic Design

Best affiliate software on the market

Reviewed on 2020/03/18

Amazing experience making getting affiliates far easier than how I used to do it with spreadsheets. Has everything you need to make paying out commissions as smooth as possible and keeping track of your affiliates.

Pros

Being able to link it up with Wordpress, Paypal & Stripe has made the software work a charm!

Cons

Nothing that stands out that I don't really like, always room for improvement but at the moment it's perfect and more than I need.

Response from QualityUnit

Hi Luke,
Thank you very much for your feedback. It's great to hear that you have been able to take full advantage of the integrations Post Affiliate Pro has to offer. Of course, there is always room for improvement and our team works hard every day to further enhance the software and pack it full of features to truly meet every need out there. Stay tuned for more updates and take care!

Jeff S.

Great affiliate tracking solution to get up and running quickly. Fully featured and robust...

Reviewed on 2017/07/18

Great platform to get up and running quickly. No easier solution to track affiliate sales that l know of!

Pros

Ease of use. When you need a fully featured, robust affiliate tracking platform with easy integration this is the solution for you.

Cons

Though very limited, there has been a time or two when the server was down and tracking was completely non-working at that point. When this happened my site was also down/very slow because the tracking pixels were taking a very long time to load/time out when this happened. I was able to fix the problem by changing to the tracking pixel on my site.

Faliscia K.

Great software

Reviewed on 2020/10/20

The overall experience is a learning curve for me but the only Part of this journey I like is the support we get to get this platform up and running.

Pros

Very inexpensive fir startups business, the support team is the best they do go the distance for you

Cons

You need a developer to help with integrations if you are not

Response from QualityUnit

Hi Faliscia,
Thanks a lot for your feedback. We are so glad that you have been satisfied with the free integration service that Post Affiliate Pro provides and that you have found our support team to be helpful and efficient when it comes to setting everything up. We understand that the platform can initially seem massive due to all the functionalities and features so don't hesitate to reach out at any time via chat or email in case of any questions - we are online 24/7!

Sadday Z.

It's gotten better over the years

Reviewed on 2020/03/20

After some trial and error, definitely our affiliate program now runs smoothly thanks to PAP.

Pros

PAP is a great tool to keep an eye on your affiliates' performance and track their commissions in detail. It's easy to customize reports. Once you have it set up properly, it can save a lot of time when its time to pay your affiliates. The customer service is very good!

Cons

I've been using it for almost 6 years, so this might not hold true; back then I thought that the on boarding experience was not ideal. It was quite complicated (without the help of the IT department) to get it up an running with full functionalities.

Response from QualityUnit

Hi Sadday,
Thank you very much for your kind review. We are so pleased to have you with us for nearly 6 years and that Post Affiliate Pro has been the right fit for you since day one. Our team works hard 24/7 to improve the software, pack it with more features but also simplify it to make the onboarding process as seamless as possible. We hope it is now a smooth experience, albeit the integration specialist is always available to make it even easier. Happy to have you with us and take care!

Diana F.

Post Affiliate Pro Software Review

Reviewed on 2019/04/25

The customer service is out standing - if you email them they are super helpful and they help you very quickly.

Pros

It is very user friendly. It has very accurate tracking. Easy to customize.

Cons

Nothing - I cannot think about anything that I do not like about it.

Jackie T.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Very helpful

Reviewed on 2017/08/14

That my ladies have their own links that connects them to my website

Pros

I get links for my affiliates, they get to have their personal links to have their customers go and order off their site which they like

Cons

Still confusing to understand back office, both mine and my affiliates, they have asked me many times about their back office and I dont know what their back office looks like or how to run, on top of not understanding my back office fully, I am one that wishes I could talk to someone on the phone to better walk me through steps b/c I learn better that way too then through typing on a live chat

Katja W.

Very easy to use

Reviewed on 2017/07/18

Very good oversight. Affiliates attract new business to our company.

Pros

The ability to adjust things. Very good reporting. Email notifications. Ability to log into affiliates accounts.

Cons

The help button does not work. it takes us to our website. other than that there isn't much we don't like.

Aminata D.
  • Industry: Gambling & Casinos

great

Reviewed on 2017/10/25

Pros

the very qualified support team. They help you at all time, even the weekend. They fixed the problem on the same day !

Cons

There are not enough new functions. We should be able to pay in different currency for instance, or be able to delete in mass added URL

Rene W.

Great services , fast, correct and most important, free of charge!

Reviewed on 2017/11/28

I earn my daily living with it.

Pros

Solid tracking, easy to adjust. It is working fast and helped getting my costumors many leads. It's a nice peace of software

Cons

The only thing I can think of is that I haven't got an app in my own version. Would be nice to have.

Aleksandar R.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Really powerful affiliate program

Reviewed on 2020/03/28

I'm totally happy that I find this software!

Pros

Customer support is absolutely great! Incredible flexibility and powerful features.

Cons

It's not so easy to customize, affiliate dashboard is too complicated for mass-affiliate program (like small influencers etc = not professional media buyers). But it's possible to do with developer - that's good think. Price of total flexibility.

Response from QualityUnit

Thank you very much for your review, Aleksandar :) You can decide what your affiliates should see after logging into their panel, you just need to navigate to Configuration>Affiliate Panel :) You know where to find us should you need help or have any questions! :)

Stephen n K.

Post Affiliate Pro Tracking Software is one of the best affiliates software that we recommend...

Reviewed on 2017/09/04

It helps manage my affiliates program with ease and comfort am in travel industry and am surprised that no travel in industry section

Pros

It is easy to install and operate, moreover even the features are wonderful and can integrate with any shopping cart

Rodney E.

Very comprehensive affiliate system with great support!

Reviewed on 2019/11/12

Pros

the features of the system provide us with everything we need to create our affiliate marketing campaigns and integrate with our website and applications, the support staff are always available and very efficient at providing information to help

Cons

the system was initially a little hard to understand being that it has a lot of features and is therefore quite busy in design and layout.

Response from QualityUnit

Hello,