4,6
Industry: Retail
Company size: Self Employed

Amazing upgrades from using it 15 years ago

Reviewed on 2020/01/05

It's great software. I used it 15 years ago and it's only gotten better. No fluff, just the features you want and need that other software charges unreasonable amounts for.

Pros

The ability to have dynamic affiliate links generated on the fly via their email address. For example, I don't need to manually create affiliate or customer accounts to have them send traffic and be credited. I can simply append the end of my URL with their email or a unique identifier and it generates their affiliate account which I can approve or disapprove into a specific commission group (or no commission group for customer bonuses).

Cons

The purchase pixel wasn't hard to implement but it took slightly longer as I didn't know PHP very well.

Response from QualityUnit

Hello Donovan, thank you for your feedback on Post Affiliate Pro! We are pleased to see your satisfaction with it. Wish you a lot of success!

Miriam B.
Industry: Financial Services

Great system, great company

Reviewed on 2019/12/19

We've got a great affiliate program set up with multiple levels for affiliates who want different options that work for them. We've gotten into a groove with Post Affiliate Pro that has made us happy and ready to promote our company even more in the future.

Pros

I absolutely love the support that comes with this system! Every time I have a question, the amazing guys at Post Affiliate Pro get back to me within minutes with an answer or more questions to clarify what I'm looking for. They don't just settle for canned answers - they really want to understand our needs and to help us implement the best solution. The system they've put together is comprehensive and allows us to do a ton of customization.

Cons

Sometimes it's hard to understand the online instructions, but it's so easy to just message support that it hasn't been that much of an issue for us.

Response from QualityUnit

Hi Miriam!

Thank you for your detailed review and feedback of our product, Post Affiliate Pro. :)

Justin P.
Industry: E-Learning

Reasonably priced, accurate tracking

Reviewed on 2020/10/20

Pros

Tracking is much more accurate than other platforms. The pricing is good; it blows my mind that competitors try to charge hundreds or thousands of dollars for similar services. Installation on our multi-subdomain site was quick and easy. Plenty of customization options if you're willing to spend the time.

Cons

UX is clunky and outdated, but it works. Customization of most things is possible but time-consuming. The plugin architecture doesn't make sense to me - as opposed to most sites where you just enable a feature you need to actually "install" them first with this. Tracking high volume events like clicks or free signups crowds their filter views and the data isn't displayed well (but you can export it easily).

Response from QualityUnit

Hi Justin,
Thank you very much for your kind feedback. We are so pleased to hear that you have been satisfied with the functionalities and performance of Post Affiliate Pro. Our team works hard every day to push our software forward and to pack it full with new integrations, features and to perfect what's already there. Stay tuned for more awesome updates coming your way!

Patrick M.
Industry: Education Management

It's Just Ok

Reviewed on 2019/11/18

What I was told would happen is not what is happening and I am beyond angry and frustrated. We had several meetings with you all and our team about our initials concerns and now that we are on board, it is not what we discussed.

Pros

It allows the admin to see activity. It's easy for an affiliate to sign up.

Cons

1. Many of our affiliates are unhappy because it tracks some of their sales but not all of them.
2. when they have an issue, they have no way of reaching someone for a quick answer. Therefore, we have to stop our busy day, get the concern from the affiliate, then try and communicate it properly to you all, then get your answer and try and communicate it to the unhappy affiliate and then if that answer is not sufficient, we start the whole middleman process all over again and end the end everyone get's frustrated. When a simple solution would be to allow the affiliate a place to reach you directly so that time is not wasting through a middle man (admin) and the issue can be explained and resolved quickly and correctly thereby improving quality for the affilate and less back and forth emails and chat for your resolution team.

Likelihood to recommend: 4.0/10

Matteo M.

Beyond expectations

Reviewed on 2020/08/04

With them we were able to create a very complex system by integrating different platforms.
Any other solution would have cost us much more to develop the APIs

Pros

At Post Affiliate Pro we appreciated the availability and professionalism of the team during the trial phase, during the set up, and what not least, especially during use.

The team is always available 24/7 and sometimes, in the middle of the night (Italian time), we have managed to solve even complex problems thanks to their technical support.

The great versatility and the amount of features available allow you to take advantage of their software even for things they have not foreseen, this is extraordinary.

Cons

We didn't have any problems or things that we didn't like. If we find it later we will update the review.

Response from QualityUnit

Hi Matteo,
Thank you so much for such excellent feedback. We are so pleased to hear that switching to Post Affiliate Pro has been the right choice for you and that you have been pleased with both the solution and the support from our team. Keep up the amazing work!

Chris F.
Industry: E-Learning

I tested a lot of affiliate softwares....

Reviewed on 2020/01/05

Truly excellent. PAP did most of the heavy lifting for me -- allowing me to focus on customizing the dashboard for affiliates - adding our own copy etc etc

Pros

We had to move froma different affiliate software - as it was proving extremely unreliable and not tracking certain clicks. As a result - I jumped on many calls with different affiliate software that promised the world. Post Affiliate Pro was the only software that made sense - was relatively easy to use - while at the same time having a great selection of tools and services that we need. The CUSTOMER SUPPORT was also AMAZING (must mention [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in particular for all his help)

Cons

The dashboard from the merchant's point of view looks a little old fashioned - but that's just an aesthetic thing.

Response from QualityUnit

Hello Chris, thank you for your honest review and feedback on Post Affiliate Pro. Wish you a lot of success!

Charley C.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

A very good company to do business with

Reviewed on 2019/11/13

I am really impressed with this company but communication has been an issue with me from the start. I actually contacted your company first and was told you couldn't help me. I went with another company who lied about what they can do and wasted a lot of my time. I came across your company again and actually called in and learned that you could do what I needed and got started with you. I had a really good guy helping me and then all the sudden I was talking to a new person everyday and no one understood what I was saying. It wasn't until the orginal guy reached back out to me that I was able to move forward. I would personally just like to work with one person on my account.

Pros

I wanted to do some things with my affiliate program that I just couldn't get done anywhere else. Post Affiliate Pro really came through for my business.

Cons

I would really like for the customer to log-in and come directly to my emails that I written for them, instead of them having to search through the program to find them.

Response from QualityUnit

Hello,
thank you very much for your nice feedback :) We appreciate it. Have a nice day :)

Hayden T.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Great Start and solid customer service

Reviewed on 2020/04/02

A pretty steep learning curve with it but has a lot of features so understandable

Pros

Customer service, functionality & customisation

Cons

Taking a while to get used to as it's very in depth and has a lot of features.

Response from QualityUnit

Hi Hayden,
Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. We are so pleased to hear that Post Affiliate Pro has been the right fit for you and that it makes affiliate marketing a little easier. Because of the plethora of features and integrations, our software can initially seem a little complex but we hope our team has been able to make the initial integration a breeze. You know where to find us if you need any help!

Colton N.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

A great affiliate marketing product!

Reviewed on 2020/05/13

Pros

The pricing point for the amount of features you get is very good! After days of research into different affiliate marketing programs, Post Affiliate Pro had the best mix of features and flexibility for our business that I could find.

Cons

In order to add customization, you have to have some technical expertise, but Post Affiliate Pro's awesome customer support can guide you through almsot any customization that you are looking for.

Response from QualityUnit

Hi Colton,
Thank you so much for such a great review! It's amazing to hear that Post Affiliate Pro has been able to meet your expectations without breaking the bank. Our team works hard every day to further improve the software and we are pleased to see that you have been able to get the help necessary whenever you needed. Keep up the great work and remember - we are here for you 24/7!

Jeffrey P.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Six months in and off to a great start!

Reviewed on 2020/03/09

Pros

Post Affiliate Pro is a very robust platform that has been for the most part great to work with. Their support and sales team is very knowlagable and continue to make sure that we are satisfied users.

Cons

It can be a little tricky to set up at first but knowing exactly how you want the software to work is key.

Response from QualityUnit

Hi Jeffrey,
Many thanks for your kind review! We are very glad to hear how Post Affiliate Pro has been making your work life a little easier. We take great pride in what we do and work hard to make our software into a platform that's intuitive and easy to use for everyone. Keep up the amazing work!

Zelda K.
Industry: Retail

I'm glad I chose Post Affiliate Pro!

Reviewed on 2020/03/18

Overall I'm very pleased. It's easy to use on mobile if people need to access it via mobile instead of desktop. The price is good, tech as support is nice and helpful. There are still a lot of features that I don't even know how to use, it's such a big system that covers so much. But it does what I need it to do and more. I love that I'm automated now and can have a life beyond my computer desk!

Pros

This system made my business so automated to the point that I finally didn't have to work 12-16 hours a day. We used to track everything manually and it took a long time and a lot of paperwork. Now I can easily set up welcome emails and have them send automatically when someone signs up, I can set up so many email templates that save me hours of time now.

I had shopped around and relied on price and reviews to determine if PAP was a good fit for my business. They did have the best price for the packages they offer. I have been using it for a couple of years now and love it.

Cons

Two times some of the orders tracked to the wrong person. We still don't know why or how, but through tech support the answer was inconclusive and PAP said the order was tracked correctly, but I know the person who placed the order personally and it was someone who reorders often and it tracked to someone who signed up a long time ago and never ordered anything. It was a glitch, but not sure why. However, it was easily fixed manually on my end. I am able to correct anything that happens (like if someone forgets to use their url, etc).

Also tech support is on the other side of the world for me, so unless I'm up at strange hours, I have to wait for a reply instead of doing live chat. Again, nothing that is terrible. Just a minor inconvenience.

Response from QualityUnit

Hi Zelda,
Thank you very much for such an excellent review. It's so good to hear that Post Affiliate Pro has exceeded your expectations and that it enables you to run a successful affiliate program without being stuck at the computer all the time. No software is, of course, ever truly perfect, but our team works hard every day to prevent any glitches within the system or fix them immediately. Thank you for your continuous support - you know where to find us if you ever need help!

Ashley H.
Industry: Wholesale

The Best For The Money

Reviewed on 2020/02/19

Yes, overall Post Affiliate Pro is the best cost for a new business that uses affiliates and wants to pay them for sharing their unique website link to track sales. However prepare for a huge headache when setting everything up. It also takes a while to hear back from customer service when a problem arises.

Pros

I really enjoy the ease of this website from the affiliate standpoint. It is easy to navigate and check up on sales and tracking. For affiliates the links that are needed to share are easy to find and already made up for you once you sign up.

Cons

From the business owner standpoint this program is rather complicated to use unless you are software savvy. While trying to set up the website I ran into so many problems that I could not figure out on my own which was disheartening. They appear to have old instructions which are supposed to be an easy way to walk you through setting up each different aspect of your new affiliate program. They do show pictures however those pictures are outdated and do not correctly represent the current website layout that they have. Customer Service is based out of a different country which makes timing everything hard while trying to work with them. They also only provide Paypal as a way to pay your affiliates if you live in the United States like myself. This is unfortunate with Paypal always shutting down accounts and holding onto money. They do offer two other options but those are for other countries. They also seem to set everything up for needing their help which they then start to charge you extra for that help.

Response from QualityUnit

Thank you for your honest review. We are trying to do our best to offer free integration and setup service - ready to use stage, for all new customers to make their life easier. The integration process is free of charge and our integration team can help with the implementation of any ready to use integration method. In case there is some outdated information in any integration method, just let us know and we will be happy to update it. As you know interface can change and we are handling almost 200 unique integration methods.

Regarding the payout the affiliates, we offer unlimited options which you can use since you are able to define your own payout option. PayPal is used as the most common example, but you are able to work with any payment processor which support mass payments via CSV file. Such as Stripe or Skrill for instance.

In case you have more suggestions, do not hesitate to contact us via [email protected] We are here for you.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Zelda gayle K.

Overall a very useful tool for my business. It changed my business and I am glad we went with them!

Reviewed on 2018/05/07

I can do almost everything that I currently need to at the stage that my business is in. Some things I wish I could change but the value I am getting for what I have is just right for now.

The biggest benefit that I got from this is TIME. I spent my entire days by the computer processing new reps and sending welcome emails and calculating commissions by hand daily and monthly. This program does it all for me. I just check on things as needed and run reports as needed. Time is the most valuable thing to me and I am able to spend more time on other important things on my business and I also finally have more of a family life now that I don't spend 16 hours a day in my office!

Pros

I love that it tracks everything and does all the calculating work for me. I used to do this work manually and I tell you - NEVER ATTEMPT IT MANUALLY! Using PAP has given me my life back because I no longer have to spend my whole day sending emails to new reps and calculating commissions.

Support is great but expect to not have answers right away because of the time difference. I ask a question and expect replies by the next day. Not a big deal now that I have the hang of this program. Support is very helpful and I appreciate everything they have done for me.

The program has most of the functionality that I need at this stage of our business. Thanks so much!

As for value for your money? Amazing value! PAP was the most affordable for the features I needed out of all the affiliate programs that I looked into. I researched a long time before deciding to go with them. I also really appreciated that I had a free trial to test everything out before I committed to purchasing anything. This was a huge benefit to me and helped make the decision to go with PAP for our program.

Cons

It takes awhile to learn where everything is and how to make changes. Sometimes I need to ask support because I can't remember where to find the file I need to alter. BUT, that is typical of WYSIWYG type of platforms. It was easy enough though, once you get used to it, for anyone to be able to use. It doesn't take a genius to figure it out, just a bit of patience and testing to make sure it works the way you need it to!

Mark O.
Industry: Recreational Facilities & Services

Great software, great team.

Reviewed on 2020/01/03

Awesome!

Pros

The software was great! Helped my business promote to and sign up affiliates. The front page sign up and login GUI looks great and is completely customizable to your website and company brands.

The Post Affiliate Pro team was the best part. They helped completely implement their software into our WordPress website and booking software for tracking. They did all of the figuring out, testing, and setup to get the tracking working properly on commission per sales, and commission per clicks.

The software is easy to use, but if you are more advanced - the possibilities are endless. It allows beginner affiliates an easy way to track, and expert affiliates tons of freedom to review their analytics and create links themselves as their blogs grow.

Cons

If I didn't have the Post Affiliate Pro team to help me with my questions or setup, it would be a little tough to get started on my own. But the team was there every step of the way to help!

Response from QualityUnit

Hello Mark, thank you for your feedback on Post Affiliate Pro! We are pleased to see your satisfaction with it. Wish you a lot of success!

Akash G.
Industry: Hospitality

Easy to use, reliable & cost friendly

Reviewed on 2020/05/27

Over the experience of using PAP has been great. The ease of use, reliability and cost make an attractive combination that is hard to resist.

Pros

Three things stand out to me after using Post Affiliate Pro (PAP) for 3+ years. 1) The ease of use is just incredible. Not just for the developer setting up the code in the beginning but esp for non-technical marketing people to pick up the tool and immediately start using it to build out your affiliate program. This is esp helpful for the affiliate themselves, as they need to access their 'affiliate dashboard' to get their referral + earning data. 2) After extensive testing by our team, we can confidently say that the data generated by PAP is reliable and has a good trust and confidence standing in the community of merchants and affiliates. 3) For the cost of less than $100, it is more than covered from the affiliate earnings. In no-time you are able to set up your affiliate program and reliably introduce an additional source of revenue for your business.

Cons

Maybe the UI needs some upgrading. But that's a personal preference.

Response from QualityUnit

Hi Akash,
Thank you very much for such excellent feedback. It's amazing to hear that Post Affiliate Pro has been the right fit for you and that getting used to it has been smooth and intuitive experience for you. Our team works hard every day to further enhance and improve the software and comments like yours help push us in the right direction. Keep up the great work - we are happy to have you with us!

Jennifer H.
Industry: Consumer Goods

Super easy, friendly support

Reviewed on 2020/01/06

Post Affiliate Pro is a software with a lot of options for customizing your affiliate program. It's easy to implement with great documentation for all of the plugins and features that you can choose to install as well. When I've had a question, support has always responded quickly and thoroughly to help me.

Pros

Easy to use and implement, great support

Cons

I've only ever used PAP for affiliates, but I get the impression some other affiliate programs have a network of affiliates that you can use to enhance your program, and I am not aware of PAP having that.

Response from QualityUnit

Hello Jennifer, thank you for your feedback on Post Affiliate Pro! We are pleased to see your satisfaction with it. Wish you a lot of success!

Brian R.

A sophisticated piece of software for an affordable price.

Reviewed on 2018/05/11

Pros

Four years ago, when I started looking for software that would allow me to setup and manage an affiliate program for my company I was surprised to learn that most providers charged a percentage of each sale in addition to the monthly fee for using their service. As a small business, I wasn't interested in giving up a piece of my business to a software provider so I continued my search until I discovered Post Affiliate Pro. At first I was pleased to find a flat monthly fee so I signed up for the free trial. My experience setting up the software was positive overall, but it was their customer support that really turned me into a fan. The quality of the product combined with the affordable pricing and exceptional service is the reason I have been a loyal customer for nearly 5 years.

Cons

I think the documentation could be improved. Videos would be a nice touch and there was some pretty serious confusion over a very important technical aspect (DirectLink URLs) that resulted in me paying out unearned commissions. I think this could have been avoided with better documentation.

Warren K.
Industry: Information Services

Stay in front of the curve

Reviewed on 2020/03/21

If you have ever faced a non-payment issue with an affiliate and multiply it by 100 you will understand the value of Post Affiliate Pro, It really works. It tracks accurately, and post efficiently and helps you efficiently manage and enjoy having a productive affiliate program. You still need to be smart, but you do not have to be a genius.

Pros

The software grows with you, it handles the smallest to a more than md-size affiliate system. It has plug-in features that make customizing easy and efficient along with all the tools needed to help your affiliates grow

Cons

Slightly limited on affiliate back office design

Response from QualityUnit

Hi Warren,
Thank you very much for such an excellent review! It is simply amazing to see that you have been taking full advantage of all the features that Post Affiliate Pro has to offer and that you truly make it work for you and your needs. You know where to find us if you ever need any help - our team is available 24/7 to answer any questions!

Jon J.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

I am very pleased with PAP and I am really glad I chose to purchase it over its competitors/peers

Reviewed on 2016/11/22

I really needed an affiliate program for my store. I studied a lot and tried others before settling on PAP in the end. I used leaddyno and tried idevaffiliate.

Both of those were not as good as PAP.

PAP is super function rich. It is hands down the best affiliate software on the market. Yoiu can do anything you want in it. Do tiers, MLM, make offline coupons, you name it.

Leaddyno is bad. It has very few functions and they want to charge you an arm for everything.

The issue with idevaffiliate was their customer service. They are very short. they have no interest in going the extra mile. They are only asking you to submit a ticket and wait some days for some vague response. This is true. But, PAP you can pop on and ask their sales reps any question, virtually any time, and get an answer right away.

I am seriously very happy with PAP and I think that people should try it. There is some learning curve to using it , but thats normal.

I guess if there is one thing I can urge PAP to do is just to keep working on the look and feel. But, this is also left plain so that the user can dev it into anything they wish.

Keep up the good work. Well done. Thank you.

Pros

You can do anything with this software. Offline coupons, MLM, tiered selling all with adjustable variables.

Cons

I think there is a learning curve to using it. But, this is true to anything worth having and worth using.

Fedja H.
Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism
Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

The most flexible affiliate platform for the price

Reviewed on 2020/01/06

Pros

PostAffiliatePro makes it very easy to onboard new affiliates and distribute tracked links, particularly in our case where various complex deep links need to be supplemented by an affiliate parameter. The ability to simply track all inbound links from a partner domain adds another level of flexibility for partners.

Additionally, we appreciate the ability to define complex attribution models of affiliate credit and duration of customer affiliation. While we've not used this extensively in the past, it's a major future-proofing feature for our affiliate programs, allowing the platform to adapt to any number of business model changes.

The UI is simple enough and it offers tons of analytical data.

Cons

The admin interface seems a bit dated, and the result of linear feature expansion. It could use a rework to make daily admin operations easier, especially on the reporting side.

Response from QualityUnit

Hello Fedja, thank you for your honest review and feedback on Post Affiliate Pro. Wish you a lot of success! Have a nice day.

Mark W.

Good bang for the buck

Reviewed on 2019/11/16

Overall positive. We've been with PAP for over 3 years and recently vetted out other software to see if we wanted to make a move, but overall PAP was the best fit.

Pros

Flexibility to use one generic pixel and train the software to slot into the correct payouts based on product ID.

Cons

Cloud based (Post Affiliate Pro hosted) version doesn't allow auto-creation of unique tracking id's upon click, which makes for more difficult set up and a less friendly user experience for affiliates.

Response from QualityUnit

Hello Mark,

thank you for your feedback and review. We appreciate it.

Have a great day!

Mehul S.

Honest feedback for PAP after using it for 2 years

Reviewed on 2020/03/04

Pros

Everything is easy when it comes to setting up the merchants, affiliates and taking out the data.

Cons

The support. We are not very happy with the support that we got from the team whenever we had an issue

Response from QualityUnit

Hi Mehul,
Thank you very much for your feedback. We're glad to hear that Post Affiliate Pro has been the right fit for you and that it has been easy to manage all the necessary data. We're sorry to hear you haven't exactly been satisfied with our customer care - please do send us an email at [email protected] as we would love to fix whatever the issues have been!

Ben M.

Good however live chat needs more people, sat for 8 minutes between question and answers.

Reviewed on 2018/05/03

Pros

Functionality and progression of services. Also, the fact that PostAffiliatePro is becoming the go-to, means it is easier to integrate with partners.

Cons

Live chat support. Hire more people and provide a quicker service. 31 minutes to answer a simple question with 8-minute silence gaps between questions and answers, is not good. When actually answered, it was good, but just took forever. Also when I asked if there was anyone there?, they told me "be patient". After waiting another 8 minutes I chased again and was sent "I am writing" .. I responded "what are you writing a book, dude?" .. the response was, "please refrain from calling me dude". I explained that "dude" was not offensive. There was clealry some language issues which was notable in the typed messages as well. As I say, they did answer well in the end and were helpful, just took FOREVER and did not engage in the way I'd have expected. Possibly some engagement training and definitely more seats and will be a lot better.

Peter A.
Industry: Internet

Used 4+ years. Very satisfied!

Reviewed on 2019/12/22

The overall experience is great. It's a reliable company, things just work. And they've always answered my questions connecting me with senior people from the company to help us out. Very few software companies we've used for so many years without canceling.

Pros

When I first had to integrate this software back in January 2015 I was doing a lot of things in our company by myself. The tech team at Post affiliate pro helped me set everything up correctly. I remember I spoke with senior people from the company at no cost. And I haven't had any issues ever since. Few times we had questions over the years and they always respond quickly. Very reliable company.

Cons

At the very beginning of choosing the software, they had the option to either pay monthly or set it up for a one-time payment on your servers. If I knew we would use it for so many years.. I would have chosen the latter. But it's okay. It's still worth it.

Response from QualityUnit

Hi Peter,

thank you for your dedication and for being with us for 4 years already! :) Cheers to another 4 years (at least). :)

Gregory D.
Industry: Gambling & Casinos

Great simple and cost effective system

Reviewed on 2019/11/12

This is the third company i have selected, implemented and used this system which speaks volumes. the ability to ask question live whilst implementing and using the system sets this apart from all other platforms i had previously used

Pros

It's simple to implement, setup and use and doesn't break the bank. Support is FANTASTIC!!! instant and relevant responses to every inquiry, make this my affiliate system of choice.

Cons

I'd LOVE to see the ability to categories affiliates which could be customized, so i was able to group affiliates by country or the product vertical they were promoting for us.

I'd also like to have a more robust notes system so i could manually log a not for each contact i have with the affiliate

Response from QualityUnit

Hello Amanda, thank you for your good rating :) We appreciate it. Have a nice day :)