Yodiz

Free, Agile Scrum Tool & Issue Tracker

5 /5 (5 reviews) Write a Review!

5 /5
Leigh P.
  • Industry: Commercial Real Estate
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Reviewed on 2018/04/04

Sadia T.

Agile tool that returns more value for spent money

Reviewed on 2017/02/28

I have used Yodiz for tracking sprint, issues, releases, and overall project progress. I found it appealing for the reason, that it supports all agile processes and gives Quick ways to do daily tedious tasks. To Do Board, is one of useful board to focus on my current tasks. Yodiz Built-in widgets are quick way to get a good picture of project progress.

Pros

-TODO Board
- Integrations with TestRail, Jira, Zendesk, Zapier and many more
- Supports multiple types of items that Agile team needs. userstory, task, issue, epic etc.
- Easy multiple projects tracking

Cons

- Help documentation is basic
- Comparatively Fewer integrations, but with Zapier integration - now it is possible to connect hundreds of applications

• Industry: Telecommunications
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Great for a team that you pay hourly

Reviewed on 2017/03/11

What I really love about Yodiz is it's ability to handle real life situations, we are new to Agile, and although we do use story points to estimate our sprint/stories size we also wanted to track tasks based on time it took to complete as well. Yodiz is the only system we found with good set of features that offered option of estimating stories in story points and logging effort to complete estimated story. As a Business Manager this is key as it allows me to track the vendors progress on a daily basis to ensure I have a good return on investment. Additionally, we love the out of the box analytics that Yodiz provides, such as the burn-downs for both stories and tasks, which was really helpful for our management team.

Pros

In app analytics, time tracking on story estimates ensures visibility of my vendors progress.

Cons

Time sheets could be improved upon.

Jasoin B.

Very flexible and productive tool

Reviewed on 2016/06/21

We have been using yodiz from last 1.5 years and we are very satisfied with the service it provide all the features we need for our agile projects and their customer support is great they are very responsive and helpful .

Pros

Very Good and Flexible Scrum Board and Kanban Board
Integrated Issue tracker
Commit Hooks
Reporting Issues via email is very useful feature
Very cost effective
Integration with a lot of customer support

Cons

Reporting and search can be improved
Integration with testing Tools
Mobile apps are not good

John P.

Team Tracking

Reviewed on 2017/03/11

I love how Yodiz handles real life situations, for instance, I currently work with vendors to develop my product and although I see story estimates for each sprint I want to know how much time is actually spent on a story. The time tracker in Yodiz allows me to do this easily. It is great for management!

Pros

I like the out of the box analytics such as the Burndown Chart for both stories and tasks, this is really helpful for our management team.

Cons

Time sheets are reasonable but it could improve.