ClubExpress Reviews

Kyle
Kyle

Great Support and product

Reviewed on 2020/01/29

We have had club express about 8 years now, it is very easy to use and when we add events it walks you right through step by step. There was an update to the backend a couple years ago that made it easier for people to set everything up and a huge improvement! The con that I listed is more for being able to setup group emails from a mobile device as the editor tool has a floating builder on it that you can't close, on my phone it takes up the entire area of the email body so I am unable to create a email on the go, but otherwise it is great product to use especially from a desktop view

Pros

ease of setting up events and management of website

Cons

the updated emailing section just has a couple small quirks that could be easily improved on but not major at all

Amy

Automated Membership Management

Reviewed on 2020/01/16

We have recently updated from an antiquated system that was not meeting our community's needs. There are additional features we would appreciate, but are currently enjoying the modern, user-friendly interface. Their user manual is complete and thorough, help buttons are available on all screens for users and admins, and phone or email support is quick and efficient.

Pros

ClubExpress reduced our workload for membership processes by 95%, automating our correspondence, dues collection, and renewals.

Cons

Ours is a parent-child group, and we find it frustrating that families are not linked in the directory. Our members organize events, but an admin has to assist every time there is a fee. Our membership manager has to separately track additional criteria for renewal.

Workplace from Meta and Wild Apricot

Reasons for Choosing ClubExpress

Homeschool-Life has no print admin or user manual; all directions are given via YouTube. It is not intuitive or user-friendly, and its financial systems are archaic.

Reasons for Switching to ClubExpress

Features, calendar, ease of use, privacy, financial capabilities
Rachael
  • Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment

The Challenge of Evolving with Technology Demands (UI/UX)

Reviewed on 2020/01/25

I love them, but I also really understand their limitations. I refer not to just the technology limitations, but the mindset limitation. Each time I share (perhaps 100+ now) possible modifications to simplify processes, I get the response of a programmer, not of a designer and UI/UX thinker. In other words, I get the excuse as to why it IS and has to stay that way, rather than the "ah-hah! Yes, we should figure that out."

I recommend that, as a group of executives, you do a Mindset ReSet leadership retreat (which I do, btw). Your attention to professionalism, organization, and your customers is outstanding, and I would love for you, as a group, to be able to break through the often restrictive set-up that slows down design and user experience innovation.

With much respect and gratitude, I wish you much prosperity in this New Year.

Pros

Your offering has the best value for the money. The customer support is wonderful, second to none. The constant attention to upgrades - and that you plan them ahead - shows incredible organization and constant dedication to your customers and to your product.

The features are very robust. It shows that you are really listening closely to your customers' requests - perhaps better than any competitor out there - and responding to them! I do believe that it is possible to offer robust features in a more simplified and intuitive way.

The longevity of several staff members is very impressive, and their dedication to problem-solve with and remember their customers' specific needs and preferences is VERY impressive. I have felt that on several occasions.

When asked if I'd recommend Club Express to others, I want it to be a 10 based on how outstanding you are for the reasons above. Yet, the feedback I receive from many of our members - and the amount of volunteers' time for the learning curve - makes it difficult to recommend it to other organizations' executives when they may not have the same level of volunteer support. Make your site more intuitive and efficient and I will gladly recommend you to everyone!

Cons

1. Club Express focuses on developing a new function, rather than first on how the user can best experience it. I suggest greater ease and intuition (UI/UX) with feature development. E.g., when the new Events/Calendar functionalities rolled out 1-2 years ago, it greatly increased the complexity (and number of mouse clicks) to set up an event. More features are okay, but should be intuitive and efficient.
2. Your data organization is not conducive to simple, obvious changes. Good, intuitive design does not require the tiny-text prompts that I turn off, but have to do so in the site code. What should be simple changes are stuck behind the organization of how the database was structured. Get rid of the instruction prompts (obvious to modern-day computer users); do not let them affect Chapter Finder and other key functions. Information should be built separate from functionality.
3. More attractive, fully responsive template options
4. Mobile set-up (duplicative efforts) should not be needed and currently degrade for tablet
5. Give us more CSS control; place classes on div's, etc. so that our CSS can target them
6. Member registration MUST be simplified; I detailed a PPT of 20 ways to improve it and was shocked that none of the modifications were possible.
7. If you had a modern-looking, fluidly-flowing app that automatically input information from the website databases (directory and design), then you would rock our world and really step it up in many organizations' eyes. :-)

• Industry: Medical Practice

After reviewing several AMS and trialing a couple we chose Club Express

Reviewed on 2020/01/16

As this is our first AMS, the migration from a proprietary database system into club express was very easy. Passing our data through a spreadsheet to re-format it according to the spreadsheets they providing making the data upload very simple. We just started our annual renewal cycle of members on Jan 1 and will look forward to hearing our uses thoughts on it at the spring meeting.

Pros

It's all encompassing with one additional feature that many others didn't have. We were able to point our domain at our ClubExpress site and through them create aliases for all the officers, the committees/forums etc. that can be maintained through the site via memberships. These email addresses allow our board and users to interact via email the same as they would with direct email addresses or using a listserv.

Cons

They don't support DSEC/DMARC yet for email systems so aren't able to tag outbound email as authoritative for our domain so some mail receivers will put inbound email in a users spam email box. Also their email relay has a delay unlike many listservs and only processes mail a few times/hour.

Reasons for Switching to ClubExpress

Mainly the email handling and the all inclusive financial processing of fees with their merchant account and consolidated billing.
Alan
  • Company size: 1 001–5 000 Employees

What's missing?

Reviewed on 2020/01/17

I am a member/administrator of NAMC. We used Socializer then GroupSpaces and now Club Express. Club Express is by far the best package used or even tested.

Pros

The richness of its features and the customer care.

Cons

1. The designers fail to think about how to open a screen and focus the attention of the user on the area of the screen where the user's attention should be directed.
2. The lack of an incorporated database with the ability to do simple inquires.
3. Over-whelming confirmations.

Sherri
  • Industry: Events Services
  • Company size: 501–1 000 Employees

Sadly not happy with ClubExpress

Reviewed on 2020/02/05

I enjoy the support we get from customer service, but some other members feel like they've been rude or unhelpful.

If you would like more information, I would like to put you in touch with several of our members/admins who can discuss why they are disappointed with the product.

Pros

Ability to create paid for events. Lots of options and functions for creating pages and customization, especially if you understand computers a little. You don't have to be completely computer savvy to use this product.

Cons

Hard to get around, I feel like I'm clicking all over the place.

My organization really dislikes the forums and we need to reset settings, but we'd have to go through 600+ users to reset each setting individually due to an error during set up. The forums seem to be either too difficult for users or somehow not engaging enough for them. I think my organization is looking for a platform like Facebook, so communication between members is easier.

Poor chat service.

Classifieds are not easy to use.

Formatting issues often happen and s

StarChapter and Wild Apricot

Reasons for Choosing ClubExpress

BigTent was no longer available.

Reasons for Switching to ClubExpress

Lots of functions and the forum seemed like it was going to be great for our organization. But turns out it has been difficult for some users and admins and we have lost a lot of membership due to the lack of conversation and engagement with the website.
John

Flexible and capable package that has improved society admin and is popular with members

Reviewed on 2020/01/31

It is providing our club with a lot of useful communication and administration features, and has been well received by the membership.

Pros

Plenty of flexibility in how it can be set up. A cloud-hosted solution at a reasonable price, backed by a responsive support team.

Cons

The various content editors have their quirks, and there are still some inconsistencies between different modules.

Reasons for Choosing ClubExpress

Lack of ongoing support and development, including for GDPR (European data protection) compliance.
Kim

Our experience

Reviewed on 2020/03/10

Centralizing our organization's data and improving communication.

Centralizing our organization's data and improving communication.

Pros

We have all of our membership data in one place. We can also send emails and maintain our website from this platform.

Cons

There is some functionality on the emails and website that are cumbersome.

Reasons for Choosing ClubExpress

We were using several things to run the club. Wix was just for the website, we were using MailChimp for emails and data was done in excel.

Wix

Reasons for Switching to ClubExpress

Recommendation from another club.
Justin
  • Company size: 501–1 000 Employees

Software for a Professional Association

Reviewed on 2020/01/22

It was a great decision to move to ClubExpress. Despite some of the shortcomings of the software, it has helped our professional organization to be more efficient and effective.

Pros

I use this software to manage a professional association of about 600 members. The best features are the various sorts of automation for our annual member drive and renewal. CE will send email notices with customized messages and/or snail mail to expired or potential members. They are then able to log in, select a membership level, and pay their dues without any effort on my part. It automated what used to be a two-week process.

Cons

Once you log in and get behind the facade of the website, the interaction itself is fairly clunky. The graphic interface looks like it's from AOL in the 1990s, and the functionality is not always intuitive.

Reasons for Switching to ClubExpress

Price, personalization, and the option to pay a one-time fee up front to have an expert at ClubExpress design the website, etc.
Jonathan
Jonathan
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

A Good Solution for the Cleveland ICF Chapter

Reviewed on 2020/01/17

ClubExpress has been a great solution for the chapter. We look good on the site, and we're able to do everything we want. Our team is excited to deploy more of the options available and raise our game even farther. As an all-in-one software option, ClubExpress helps us stay on top of what our members need.

Pros

The ClubExpress package has all the pieces we need in the ICF Cleveland chapter. We coordinate monthly events, manage membership in the chapter, and communicate what the chapter is all about. The software is easy to use, and has more options than we even need. ClubExpress is designed for uses like this, and we're excited to tap into even more of the capabilities. We also manage our mailing list with the software, and have had good success with that option.

Cons

The learning curve is pretty steep, and I don't find the software to be intuitive. However, the support system is an under-utilized asset for me. I suspect that once I have a better sense of the big picture strategy behind the software I will find the learning curve to be less steep.

Dave
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

Don't look any further

Reviewed on 2020/01/17

Seven years ago I was on the team to find and implement website software for our growing club. We searched for a year but when we found Club Express and worked with them and the demo software we were all convinced that for our purposes this was the best solution that we had seen. We have been using the software now for 6 years and have no desire to look elsewhere.

From day one their software support team help desk has been the best I have ever worked with in my 35 years of messing with computers. They respond quickly, speak English and when we are having a difficult time implementing something they will often do the coding for us at no extra charge. Early on we had a very complicated event/registration we wanted to get on the calendar. I told the support person what we wanted/needed and he did it for us. We have copied and modified that event several times since with little difficulty.

Pros

I love that it is WYSIWYG. What you see is what you get. I don't have to know HTML or any other programming language. I love that it is user-friendly. I love that I can delegate certain pages and/or functions to other folks and they can't mess in areas that they don't belong. I love the unlimited space available at no extra charge. I love the modularity. There is a module for almost anything a club would ever want to do. I love the clear and extensive documentation that is always up to date. I love that there are constant improvements and additional functionality being added. There are many more things to love but most of all I love the stellar support via email and/or phone.

Cons

I don't like that there is no way to download more than one photo at a time. Multi-photo uploads are supported but not downloads. I don't like that photo searches bring up multiple instances of the same photo and only returns 100 photos instead of all that meet the criteria. There needs to be better ways to manage photos. Maybe an interface like Windows Explorer.f

The survey module needs to do better reporting of results. Maybe something similar to what Survey Monkey does.

• Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Comprehensive Cloud Based System for organizing, managing and growing membership based...

Reviewed on 2020/01/21

1. Public and Private (member login required) website. Implemented within 30 days.
2. Membership...

2. Membership database implemented in three days. 200+ member records bulk-load by Club Express in one day.
3. Sons in Retirement (SIR) is an interest (activities for men in their retirement years) based organization. The ClubExpress platform provides for creation and management of categorized interest groups of activities managed by designated member coordinators. Members may join or leave individual activities at any time.
4. Financial management of member dues payments and organization event registration and fee payments via an event calendar.
5. Availability of version and a mobile app

Pros

Comprehensive integrated cloud based software for a custom public/private website, member database management, club and activities organization, communications, financial management with access to on-line, telephone, user manuals and webinar customer support. The total monthly cost is based on the number of active members with no long term contract commitment. A 30 day trial period was provided which allowed ample time to review, learn and use the basic functions including configuring our initial website.

Cons

The Club Express platform is technically and functionally comprehensive. Our organization chose to implement the system ourselves rather than purchase and engage Club Express support. As a result many volunteer hours of effort from club members were required. A new function, text messaging, comes at extra cost which appears to our members as not justified. The News article function is good for brief, one page or less, articles. However, our organization monthly newsletter icurrently includes eight pages and is emailed in pdf format to most members, printed and post mailed to a few members. We must resort to using Microsoft Publisher and uploading the pdfs to a ClubExpress document folder, creating a custom page with links to the newsletter documents making the newsletter available on our website.

Deborah
  • Industry: Political Organization

Comprehensive Member Management

Reviewed on 2020/01/21

Overall, our organization's leaders feel more in control, more easily able to track transactions, than they were before we contracted with Club Express.
Club Express might be even better for us if more of our members were enthusiastic about its very sophisticated feature--or even comfortable with them.
The commercial aspect of Club Express doesn't quite suit us because we provide a lot of information free of charge to users, i.e., voters.

Pros

The developers and other staff seem to be constantly available to help. They typically answer emails immediately.
In my organization (a nonprofit working for informed citizen participation in government) the membership team and the finance team appreciate Club Express features that handle dues and event fees and donations and the like. As webmaster I work much more on preparing Custom Pages with information about our work than on member rosters and bookkeeping.

Cons

Custom Page construction with the Page Rows remains awkward. Spacing is inflexible, fonts change for no apparent reason -- frustrating.
Developers are constantly revising--improving--the software, which can be hard on users. The volume of instructional manuals is overwhelming. There is no "help" guide for specific problems.

Jennifer

Improving our data management

Reviewed on 2020/01/16

After the usual growing pains we have found this system to be a wonderful upgrade and is enabling us to work more efficiently in all aspects of our operation. We still have features we have not implemented (like Forums and Ad Hoc Reporting), but that will come with time. I'd like to particularly credit the tech support staff for answering my every dumb question and implementing some upgrades that we have suggested. I think the caliber of the tech support is just outstanding.

Pros

Our small non-profit "village" had cobbled together at least 6 other software applications to conduct our day-to-day business. It was duplicative and a bit of a mess. Using ClubExpress enabled us to bring everything under one umbrella - managing member and prospect records, entering payments and donations, event registration management, sending out email blasts, and providing volunteers the ability to accept service requests online, anytime. Plus, members can access the system to update their records, RSVP for events and make their payments and donations. It's been a terrific upgrade.

Cons

The transition was a bit of a challenge as you might imagine as we bring all these functions under one roof. Our staff is very busy and had to fit in training on the fly. It took several months for all of us to feel comfortable using the system. That's not the fault of CE, but just a fact of transitioning. It would be much better for a group to start out with CE versus transition to it, though the CE customer support has been absolutely outstanding and the training videos and regular webinars help a lot. Some of our members and volunteers still do not access the system, but that's ok since so many are actually using it.

Kary

A good product for a Ski Cloub

Reviewed on 2020/01/16

As an admin and one of the founding people at getting Club Express into the club, I have been on the front lines with this product since day 1. It has been an evolutionary process and you need strong IT people to set this up correctly. The product is not the most intuitive, and the user interface could be much simpler, but once people are trained in how to use the software, most adapt reasonably quickly. Older members have the most problems and it is typically with the payment and sign up for events process.

Pros

It put our 400 person ski and sports club online for the first time. It is reasonably easy to use once people get trained on the product. The company has good tech support which is available online or on the phone without a long wait period. They are very responsive and have adopted some of our requests for improvement.

Cons

The payment scheduling is not functional for us. We need each member to be able to know exactly how much is owed on a particular trip or event and to have the amount correct in the box when they go to pay. Right now there is a "pencil icon" that must be changed to the correct amount. This is particularly troublesome for trips with multiple payments as not all members sign up at the same time. Repeated attempts to get this to change have been unsuccessful. It is the main issue that keeps me from giving 5 stars to the product.

Nell
  • Industry: Environmental Services

Inflexible modules, poor documentation

Reviewed on 2020/01/17

Pretty dismal, tho' some of that may have to do with the way our organization's leadership implemented the transition process. There are far too many features that we don't need, far too many functions, like email, that are unnecessarily complicated and yet less flexible that the previous system we had. Design templates are cheap, cookie cutter modules that are unattractive and not easily adapted to portraying our organization's activities in an appealing and appropriate manner, without considerable additional cost that our non-profit, totally volunteer, service organization cannot afford.

Pros

Expands the capacity of what our organization can do online but is overloaded with features we don't need and don't want to pay for

Cons

(See pro above.) Big moneymaker for the provider, I'm sure, because we are forced to use modules that are not well adapted to the way our organization functions. Some increased functionality for some operations but drastically reduced the effectiveness and flexibility of internal communcations.

john

Club Express

Reviewed on 2020/01/16

less admin time, better reports, easier for members in most cases to sign up for events.

Pros

Fairly intuitive and easy to learn, lots of options, great support with manuals, videos and help screens. Can customize to a fair extend.

Cons

Very slow sometimes and glitchy. Sometimes out of the blue a function does not work properly.
Ie when signing up for event we have a waiver that comes up that needs to be acknowledged. One person signs up OK. Then another person, same membership status, no changes on event, tries to sign up and the waiver does not appear. Lots of odd stuff like that. Mostly it just happens one time and you are left scratching your head. Then some thing similar happens in another function.
A few functions are more complex and take longer than they should to complete. ANd there are a few processes that just don't make sense. ie The list of registrants appears or disappears depending on registration option setting which is stupid. If I set the option to show registrations, the list of registrations should show regardless of whether registrations ae open/closed/admin.

Reasons for Choosing ClubExpress

Better support, easier to use, better functionality for what we needed

better options
  • Industry: Recreational Facilities & Services

Experience of Sailing Club

Generally, CE has solved our most pressing needs:

A more robust website presence with many extra...

Generally, CE has solved our most pressing needs:

A more robust website presence with many extra features like event calender, event registration, interests, surveys, ad hoc forms.

Pros

Range of features and capabilities. Ease of use (mostly). Ability to play in "sandbox" demo site was a big plus for the individual committee members.

Cons

Minimal integration to Quickbooks. Changed roster information has to be manually determined and re-entered into Quickbooks. Current "export" is an all or nothing which trashes the Quickbooks info because member number is not a matchable field to Quickbooks.

Page editing is still very difficult to do. Especially with imported excel spreadsheet/tables.

Inability to assign resources long-term and be able to bill (boat slips to be billed on a quarterly basis).

Limited capability for reporting. Existing reports are usually unreliable and new reporting module is too little actual value that isn't worth extra cost. Need to expose entire database to each club via SQL stored procedure (which is very secure to other clubs) and allow them to create their own reports with third-party software.

Still cannot create lists of members for interests, committees, etc. easily. Need to add members one at a time rather than select several from master list.

Paul
  • Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Solid product - Okay development from ClubExpress

Reviewed on 2020/01/16

The final product is fantastic from our point of view. We have a much better web presence that communicates with our members, potential members, and the general community in ways that are clear, appealing, and functional. Getting to this point required a lot more time and effort on our part than we anticipated due in part to decisions we made as an organization, but also due in part to communication problems with CE. To be fair, when we brought those communication issues to light, CE was responsive within short order, but the process still required much more effort on our part than we had been told would be the case and more even than we anticipated. That said, if we had it to do over again, we would still make the switch to CE, but we might choose a different, less expensive implementation option than we chose the first go around.

Pros

* Contains all the features of our "must have list
* Has most of the features of our "wish list"
* Reliable service
* Little to no downtime
* Regular communication about issues with product features

Cons

* Software is fantastic but implementation team from CE struggled at times with communication
* Sales and service seem to have a communication issue resulting in over-promising what can be delivered within a given time frame
* Some elements are a bit clunky or cumbersome for our specific implementation

Eleanor

Review from the Land Downunder

Reviewed on 2020/01/30

We had a myriad of technologies from spreadsheets, to MailChimp, email, and a separate event booking software. We were paying a lot of transaction fees and nothing was integrated and everything was pretty much manually operated. Our membership and supporter database are growing very quickly. We are putting on more events and we wanted to increase member benefits by giving them a site where they could find resources, book events, advertise their businesses many other benefits. Our Executive Officer is employed up to five hours per week and prior to ClubExpress she was spending a lot of her time on ineffective and cumbersome manual processes. ClubExpress has freed her up to do more strategic functions.

Pros

We love the fact that it allows us to manage our small but growing association from one platform. It gives us a professional, low cost management tool to manage members, events, communications, and some of our finances. We particularly love the directory options (members, business and projects) that are spatially enabled and the ability to make some private and others public. We are looking forward to connecting with Quikbooks Lite to manage all of our finances and then we will have all functions in one platform.

Cons

Setting up newsletters is a little clunky. Design options are also a bit limited. Search functions are not intuitive - very techy and some are very long winded and somewhat old fashioned.

Stephanie

ClubExpress Revolutionizes Club Communications

Reviewed on 2020/01/21

I have found ClubExpress, overall, to be very useful in communicating and keeping files and records. The few cons that I mentioned hardly inhibit my use and do not diminish the value of ClubExpress to my group.

Pros

I really like the many options available to us from forums to picture sharing and album storage -- the registration/sign-up capabilities, the shortcuts available, running reports. I like the ease of finding members and all the records I can keep on file within my profile that are easy to access. Though we haven't used this amenity yet, I do like the availability of paying online for club events and registrations. Our group has been using ClubExpress for the past 10+ years, and it has revolutionized our communication and organizing -- everything at our fingertips.

Cons

I can only think of three things that I don't like or areas where I have difficulty with ClubExpress?
Finding and accessing archived forums, forum post timing out and not saving, and maneuvering through a myriad of ever-changing options for registrations.

Dave
  • Industry: Automotive

The Morris Register of Victoria

Reviewed on 2020/01/29

We now have a single version of truth (in real time) relating to our membership data and club vehicle data. This has saved a lot of time and angst for our volunteer committee members and allows us to present financial data (member status etc) with complete confidence. We also manage all of our documents through Club Express.
For our club, Club Express has taken important and sensitive club information off peoples' personal computers and put it securely in the cloud. We can now manage who has access to what, but more importantly, those who need access have it any time they need.

Pros

Easy to use, support our club administration very well. This package has taken us from using purely paper based processes where information was mislaid often, to real time membership data that ensures we have the most accurate information about our membership and a single version of truth. The website builder is also simple and flexible, and the blast email function is very useful.

Cons

The product is very US based and we have had some issues with using this in Australia. The spelling of words as per US standard has put a few of our members off, and we have had issues with the letter vs A4 format of printing, especially around newsletter labels. The time stamps on some things also causes some confusion as some items show up as yesterday based on the US time zone. I do believe these topics are being worked on though.

More features.
Evgenia

By Club Members For Club Members - They Understand

Reviewed on 2020/01/16

Club business is easier to do, document, train and delegate when members only have one product to log into. Once we completed the set up phase (with guidance every step of the way) our new board members were able to pick it up and run with it.

Pros

Designed especially for Clubs with all functions in one place.
Our last web site design functions didn't include our emails, docs, calendar, membership database or photos.
We had to have a separate product for each of those.
Now they are all in once place. I only need to train our members on one product that includes everything.
Oh, yeah, the App keeps everyone up to date. No more searching through emails to find out what our next ride will be.

Cons

Features that I expected to be in place are still in a Wish List Queue.
I am sure they will come but I don't know when.
New features are rolling out regularly so I know they hear us and respond.

Patty

Clunky, not flexible

Reviewed on 2022/09/07

Pros

I find CE not especially easy to use. Your telephone tech support is pretty good, but at times, we even stymy them with report request or tech issues.

Cons

Trying to create an emailing is frustrating. Elements jump around, text doesn't look the same in the emailing form as it does when sent in an email. I have to go back and forth and back and forth to make sure what I see on the emailing form comes out correctly in the actual email.

I also find searches and reports time-consuming. First, it's difficult to customize a report. Second, I often have to sort and re-sort reports to get the exact data I need and often have to do a manual count.

Also, this year we transitioned away from a dues-paying membership organization. We call former members Friends. There is little flexibility to easily customize Club Express's membership model to our new model, even tho we need and use many of the CE capabilities.

Joan
  • Industry: Sports

ClubExpress got our Social Organization more organized!

Reviewed on 2020/01/16

Through the Forum and the E-mailing features, we have been able to keep our Members more informed and therefore have enjoyed more participation.
Being able to collect Membership Dues and Event Fees on line has been very helpful.

Pros

Features can be utilized and/or customized to meet the unique aspects of our social organization.

Cons

I am not the person in our organization that worked to get our site up and running. Unlike any other web site program I have used, I found it difficult at first. After I was able to take the time to learn how ClubExpress works, I became very pleased with the possibilities. ClubExpress was very willing to help me when not sure of the process I was attempting to implement.