Meta for Business Reviews

Meta for Business

4,4 (2 278)
Personalized marketing plans for businesses on Facebook

(2 278)

Masdiana
Masdiana
  • Industry: Banking
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Facebook is a good social media application

Reviewed on 2021/05/21

Overall, I've had a positive experience with Facebook. I like to watch Mixed martial arts combat videos or even funny videos that my friends share from time - to - time because they're entertaining and make me want to watch more. If you need to reach millions of views, Facebook is a perfect medium to use. Friends, family, gaming, ads, festivals, groups, videos, pictures, and more are all part of it. I joined this site when it first became available, and I was pleasantly surprised to see it.

Pros

Advertisers can hit their prospects in a variety of ways on Facebook. Paying ads are one of them. You will meet amazing people in all kinds of ways using Facebook insights, Facebook groups sites, and other tools. At the same time, Facebook is fantastic in several ways. It enables users to communicate with friends and relatives, play video games, participate in activities, and much more. It's an excellent resource for me in terms of publicity.

Cons

I despise seeing clickbaity or scam posts in communities or even on the comments page of an advertisement. This problem must be stopped/prevented for the website to remain a secure environment for all users. Many people would share contact information in communities and pages to allow people to interact with them to buy things or cheat them, which I do not believe is a good idea.

Javier

The real recipe for smart working.

Reviewed on 2023/10/06

It brings out modern working experience.Things are done perfectly and fast while using this software.If you want to take your brand in the next level.This is the most actionable way to use.

Pros

Meta for Business is an excellent social media marketing solution.Have used it to market my work.It stores files well.Has this phenomenal features which helps you in finding the right customers for your business.Since the time I started using it have noticed a huge growth rate in my sales.Meta for Business is flexible to everyone and it is easy to use.You can monitor how audiences are interacting with our products via a mobile phone and all thanks to this incredible software.

Cons

Meta for Business is what we all need if we want to scale into new heights of success.no cons for it has really brought a great impact in my company.

Tiego
  • Industry: Broadcast Media

Meta review

Reviewed on 2024/03/22

Pros

Is a social marketing business that helped ne alot with no flaws

Cons

I don't have any problems at the moment

Anais
  • Industry: Alternative Medicine

A good free tool

Reviewed on 2023/12/11

You would expect it to work very well as it's their own tool, but no. However, I don't have a big business and it's sufficient, I won't look for another tool.

Pros

I can manage both my Facebook and Instagram account easily. I can write a post for Facebook just change few things to publish it on Instagram. I can also have different publishing dates for each platform.
I use it from my computer and it works very well.

Cons

Lack of information : I ran small campaigns, like 50€/week, when I wanted to pay like 100€/day for a big project, I couldn't cause you can't increase that much your weekly cap.
It looks like support doesn't have that much information on complicated matter.
It doesn't work very well on my phone.

Hafizah
Hafizah
  • Industry: Telecommunications
  • Company size: 1 001–5 000 Employees

Social media platform that cover everything

Reviewed on 2021/05/27

I enjoy all my time with Facebook as a medium for me to catching up with my friend and families.

Pros

I have use Facebook from way back in my collage period. The best thing is, i can still connect with my old friend at the collage until now, even after we has living in different states. We can see each other activities from the Facebook wall feed and start communicating from there. The marketplace feature also one of the tools that i has use in here often.

Cons

The advertisement on this platform is become unbearable especially at every videos that i am playing, the advertisement will interrupted it for several time. Even for a 5 minute duration video, more than 2 ads placement will be played on the video. I hope they can reduce it to give more enjoyable experience for the user.

Zuhairah
Zuhairah
  • Company size: 5 001–10 000 Employees

Advertise with facebook

Reviewed on 2021/05/29

Pros

Facebook can be use not only for connecting and socializing with friend and family, but the advertisement platform provided by this social media website is one of the key point that make me attracted with it. It has a worldwide user which is why our company has choosing it as one of our advertising platform.

Cons

I don't really like the customer support of Facebook, especially for a normal basic user. Trying a slot for live chat can be as painful as it can, i have left waiting for hours for the customer support to start replaying to my live chat, only to be be told to contact them back by email.

Arshad
Arshad
  • Industry: Higher Education

Facebook..

Reviewed on 2021/07/02

Using Facebook has been a very pleasant experience for me. It made me find my ild friends and connect with them. Also using it, I get to know what my freinds are doin6and how they arr.

Pros

Facebook truly evolved and revolutionized the social media workd. You can easily find your old friends on it and connect with them. With Facebook you can share anything from text statuses to photos, videos and even files. Its messenger is also a good tool to make audio or video calls to your Facebook friends.

Cons

With time its beauty is stained by the flooding hate content, annoying political posts and plethora of fake news which is some thing that Facebook needs to tackle very seriously.

• Industry: Translation & Localization

Used for a number of years

Reviewed on 2023/11/02

Good, it is easy to use for day to day functions and the app is handy!

Good, it is easy to use for day to day functions and the app is handy!

Pros

It is relatively easy to use, share between colleagues and monitor performance of posts. Combines instagram and facebook management for efficiency.

Cons

Some of the settings are harder to find or require visiting facebook directly to acess. The cost vs return on paid advertising has dropped over the past ten years.

Zoho Social and Hootsuite

Reasons for Switching to Meta for Business

Cheaper option although only manages two platforms
Mike

A good, but hard to get used, to all in one platform from Meta

Reviewed on 2024/02/25

It's okay, we use it because we need it especially for campaigns. But as I mentioned, it should be easier to implement. If you have a business and want to do some advertising, it's not as easy as it may seem, unless you just want to burn money ofcourse.

Pros

You have practically all the tools you need for your social media accounts and advertising campaigns

Cons

It's not always very clear where to look for something, how it works exactly. Also they quite often switch the interface, making it confusing as well.

BOUBI
  • Industry: Broadcast Media

Business growth

Reviewed on 2024/02/20

My experience is best experience with meta

My experience is best experience with meta

Pros

Marketing line pramotion the product
Marketing

Cons

Pramotion meta business
Best aupturniti

Annabella Claire
Annabella Claire
  • Industry: Fine Art

Artist With Personal And Business Pages

Reviewed on 2021/07/29

Overall, I’ve had a pretty great experience. It’s sort of a one-stop-shop with all kinds of content, functions, and entertainment. I’ve personally never had big user friendliness issues except a long time ago, I would have issues uploading videos and photos. Now, it’s a pretty solid app experience.

Pros

I like the flexibility to post any combination of text/photo/video in an easy to view format. The groups are awesome and events are good, too. Those are the two main reasons I still use Facebook.

Cons

I don’t like the censorship. I think a new social media could take over if it wasn’t as censored and for a while, Tumblr kind of filled that role. Twitter is still better at not over censoring. As I’ve said with other social media apps, I don’t appreciate the increased advertising and focus on shopping.

Instagram

Reasons for Choosing Meta for Business

Everyone did! Haha.

Reasons for Switching to Meta for Business

The only time I used Facebook ads instead of Instagram ads was for a job I used to have. For myself personally, I’d only use Instagram for the most part.
Mark Ryan

Excellent as it binds us together!

Reviewed on 2021/05/19

I believe that Facebook really helped me in connecting people especially now during the pandemic where all of us are having a hard time coping with it and through Facebook, it is extremely simple to share your emotions, assessment, and what's going on in your life. It's very much like a stage you can use in your own specific manner to share what's going into your psyche, your accomplishments distress, joy everything sentiments can be communicated, and then you will ready to get some guidance or help from your liberal companions.

Pros

Facebook is an incredible app where we users could connect with people all around the world. It has gotten significant inside the society for the way that we can "interface" with others for a bigger scope. All things considered, carrying on with your life is much more significant than Facebook. This would be pursuing your fantasies, arriving at your objectives, and discovering what you want inside your life. On the off chance that that implies gloating or publicizing on Facebook that you took your fantasy get-away and took huge loads of pictures

Cons

There are many, who are dependent on FB. Individuals simply begin living in this virtual world and go through hours and hours on Facebook. Because of this, another sort of turmoil has likewise come into human existence for example Facebook dependence issue in which individual invests to an extreme degree an excess of energy in Facebook, experiences issues scaling back. Besides, this gets you far from genuine individuals and at last making issues with genuine connections, family members, school, or in the vocation. This is the greatest inconvenience of the Facebook site.

Marc
  • Industry: Music

Facebook review

Reviewed on 2021/06/14

But over all Facebook is one of the best applications that I've been using it has a good feature that other applications don't have.. and everyday I'm using it even though sometimes I'm a bit moody I'll just open it soon my feeling back to normal cuz I can watched a lot of funny videos there.

Pros

Being a student is a bit stressful Because I have to do a lot things at school but Facebook is one of my favourite application to use, Because it gives me comfort in Facebook I can share to my friends and love ones about what happened to my day, I've watched a lot of videos such as inspirational, funny videos, watching my favourites streamer while playing their favourite games and by doing that they earned A lot of money. It is easy to use there is no a lot of things to do All you need to do is to make account and add your friends who has Facebook then share your thoughts to them or post a picture together with them and you can talked to them or give them a call, and I can say that Facebook is a very worthy application because I've been using it for 6 years, so if your planning to use don't hesitate go for it and if you have a problem they always have a problem centre just type your problem their about your Facebook account and they will help you to solve it...

Cons

For 6 years that I've been using this the only problem that I can see is a lot of people is using this application to show some negative content videos like but it is so rare I think Facebook needs to do some action about it and last is they used social media to offend other people social status and its not a good thing because in real life other people are fighting about it .

Anamta
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Facebook alternate word for socializing.

Reviewed on 2021/07/27

I use to enjoy using facebook and recommend it to all.

I use to enjoy using facebook and recommend it to all.

Pros

Facebook is the most popular and common medium for socialization. It provides you immense ways to connect with people all around the world, even you can make those people your friend, whom you never know. In the modern world where socialization is a dire need, people don't have so much time to visit one other's home and enjoy gossips rather people pay more attention to talk, share and enjoy while sitting on their desks at home, office, market anywhere and Facebook ensures this. Apart from entertainment Facebook is a source of earning money, people market their startups through Facebook ads and earn and let people get to know about the new products ad services that have been launched. People use Facebook to promote their running businesses or even can start a business on Facebook by creating different pages of freelancing where different employees and freelancers come in contact with each other or by selling different products online and many more. There is a lot to write. and one wonderful feature is you can increase the views of your online businesses and pages on Facebook just by little investment to facebook so if by making small investments you are earning a lot so why not. Facebook is a huge ocean full of entertainment, joy, knowledge, money, businesses, promotions, friends, etc, just you need to dive deep and have a real-time experience.

Cons

Sometimes by liking different pages you can be spammed so need to take care of it and sometimes some unethical videos and posts, you will encounter so these are some bad points but by vigilantly using Facebook you can enjoy its full benefits.

Muhammad

Facebook, A perfect Place for Business

Reviewed on 2021/09/09

I'm not using Facebook only for my clients. I also have four Facebook pages and I'm generating good revenue with the collaboration of different brands.
Either you are a freelancer or a youtube or a social media marketer. Facebook will always remain the best place for you.
If we talk about my overall experience on a Facebook business level, then I have no word to explain my whole experience at all. I have found Facebook a major part of every digital and social media marketer. You can achieve high goals at a very low cost.
The pricing of Facebook is oo affordable and can be afforded by any person. Now if you are thinking of social media marketing or you have some plans to be a digital marketer, then believe me Facebook is going to perfect place for you.

Pros

There are a lot of features that I liked too much on Facebook but I would like to mention below some of them for your happiness.
I have liked the page permission too much. When I use to work on a Facebook page of my client, I always need to have a look at that page. And I can easily access my client's Facebook page through "business.facebook.com" under the pages section. It is not restricted to have access to only one page at a time, I can access multiple pages at the same time.
Role manager is also an important feature in the Facebook business place. I can assign any role I want to my client. I may choose him to perform the role of admin or may assign him as an analyst. This thing is also not restricted to have limited roles permission to limited clients. I can add and manage unlimited partners and their accounts too. And may grant any permission I want.
As a freelancer, client satisfaction is my first priority. And for that, I always need to show my skill in the projects. And I can assign my client as admin to get a suggestion or any type of instruction that he want for his business.
I can say that Facebook social media marketing is the largest at all and there is no other platform that can compete with Facebook in business.

Cons

Well, I have used a lot of software. I always looked forward to having some improvement from the software team. But Facebook is different at all. I'm working as social media marketer for a long time and I never realize that Facebook needs to be improved anywhere.
Even whenever I have performed a job for my client, I always got a 4 to 5 stars rating. Every client always appreciated me for having good skills. And I can say without any hesitation, that the whole credit goes to Facebook's business place.
But I have an ambition for having a feature on Facebook. Facebook use to provide 5$ credit for a Facebook page for the first boost. And we can boost any Facebook page post with that credit. But usually, it happens after one or two months. I think Facebook should offer a new page too. I man whenever a user is going to create a new page, he should be allotted a credit of 5$ or 10$ for his first boost. So he can easily understand the features and the working process of Facebook.

Anouar

The Meta for Business platform, all of their products are beautiful, with billions of visitors.

Reviewed on 2023/04/02

My experience is excellent. Advice for those who start on social networking sites sets a goal before me. It distracts the mind, markets in its field of competence, and will gain real followers. There is interaction that works in a field that you understand, not copying and pasting of the first degree, mastery and professionalism. Useless entertainment content is a waste of time in my opinion.

Pros

All Meta products are beautiful, WhatsApp, Facebook and Instagram, beautiful for marketing. If you work for free, it will take you time in these global social networks. It will take you a lot of time. This is an excellent platform with experienceEasy, simple and secureSimple and easy content managementAds management and simple ad campaigns, according to me, you as a beginner are the best to learn. This is an important marketing skill in a project and in a Facebook advertising platform. It goes in a simple way until you gain the trust of Facebook advertising, after which you make any kind of advanced ads. A period before an advertisement is made on the subject of ads on Facebook is largeAn excellent marketing platform, but Facebook marketing is not Instagram and WhatsApp. Each platform has its own method

Cons

Next cons:* There will be a delay in responding, for example, a person who made a comment or posted content, or a person who sent a message after hours, after which I receive the answer. This is a problem on Facebook.* Sometimes we use Facebook lite app, we are suddenly active, log out and log in automatically, we lose our activity in messages or comments

Brittney
  • Industry: Publishing

Facebook for Businesses has always been great, but it's declining for personal use.

Reviewed on 2018/08/03

Pros

I managed social media as a marketing intern in 2016 and I loved using Facebook for longer posts and feature stories. Since there's no character limit like there is on twitter, Facebook is my go-to when we have a little more information to share than usual. I also love the event page feature on Facebook. We had a large annual event and every time we used a Facebook event page to promote it, there was a line outside the venue because we were over capacity. There's no other large social media platform that has a feature comparable to Facebook's event pages. I also love it that Facebook provides analytical reports for free. On other social media platforms like Twitter, we had to purchase an outside integration like Hootsuite to be able to get monthly reports.

Cons

Most of the cons of Facebook show themselves when you log in for personal use. The app has gradually become very "junky" with cheap/scam-looking advertisements and the new interface has way too much going on along the sides of your timeline so, it's hard to focus. The latest Facebook update that bothered me was the change in notifications. Instead of only receiving notifications when someone tags me in something or mentions me directly in a comment (you know, things relevant to me), I get endless notifications that say things like, "Did you see Jessica Jones' comment on Luke Cage's post?". There may be a way to customize my notifications and stop Facebook from doing that, but it still bothers me that they automatically changed my notifications without asking and I feel uncomfortable knowing that other people have the option to be notified when I comment on someone else's status. It's way too intrusive.

Nicole
Nicole
  • Industry: Events Services

Everyone Uses Facebook

Reviewed on 2021/01/18

Overall Facebook is a great place to share photos, videos and to connect with family friends. I conduct a good majority of communications between my family members and I through Facebook Messenger which also provides the opportunity to video chat with loved ones. This is especially nice when you are trying to connect with family or friends who may not live very close to you and who you may not get to see as often as you would like to.

Pros

I really like the Marketplace part of Facebook. I frequently post items which I no longer need for sale on Facebook Marketplace and I have had a lot of luck there in getting rid of things that previously had never gotten used by me. I especially like that there is a rating system for both buyers and sellers so that others can see ratings indicating a specific user's reliability, honesty, friendliness and punctuality. This makes it easy to decide whether you would like to do business with someone or not. I also like that any payments made for items that are to be shipped are 100% backed by Facebook and funds are only released upon successful delivery and satisfaction of the buyer.

Cons

Regarding the Facebook Marketplace again, I have had a couple of different experiences which somebody had paid me for an item that I was selling and I was to ship it out them as they lived in another state. I was unable to access a shipping label that I should have been able to access and print to put on the package before shipping out the item. I had set it all up correctly and the person had indicated that they needed it shipped so a pre-paid shipping label most definitely should have been sent to me right away. Among other frustrations, this was also during a time period where there was a promotion going on through Facebook which stated that for this certain tome period I was supposed to get free shipping so not only was the customer disappointed for having to wait but I also had to go out of my way and purchase my own shipping label elsewhere which was very inconvenient and costly.

Jason
Jason

Know whats Trending and More with the Facebook App

Reviewed on 2021/03/16

Overall the Facebook app has been a pleasure to use and ha become more and more productive with each of its supplied updates. The business has grown more with the use of app, plus has saved much valuable time and money that was able to be used in other much needed areas. Folks dont let the scare of battery drain or the hype from social media turn you away from the Facebook app, as its a very useful for todays business world.

Pros

Keep yourself and your business up to date on the latest Trends and Information quite easily with the Facebook app. It is also one of the main sources we use to showcase our craftsmanship and search for future customers. The process for doing this is easily accomplished by myself or another employee through Facebooks page setup wizard, thus saving money. The app is widely used everyday by the Young, Old, and Businesses alike. It also interacts with other apps making the sharing of information a simple task to accomplish. The Groups section lets us present information to certain number of views, helping it to get noticed and not overlooked, as it possibly could in the main stream feed. The Marketplace section allows for Ad posting of some of the Granite and Tile products we offer, plus a pain free payment process. Facebook is not just the usual social media gossip app, its also a tool full of information and opportunities. Considering the no cost factor and the frequent updates its a "no brainer" as most would say. The app has certainly benefited the business in many ways, from producing customers, to the spreading the word of quality work, but the main benefit thats shines bright is the money it has saved throughout the mechanics of the business.

Cons

If your connected to a constant AC powered device such as a desktop or laptop computer this issue will not be a factor, although if your main source of access is battery powered such as a mobile phone it could be the kicker. The Facebook app often puts a strain on your battery even during the times its not in use. The up to date mobile devices seem to handle the power needed in background running but I have seen a grim trend with the employees who have older devices. They have reported such issues as it causing the phone to freeze sometimes as well as times where the phone temperature rose to dangerous levels to go along with the battery symptoms. Other than the previous spoken issue we have only come across one other one that cost alot of time and troubleshooting. Fake accounts are something you just have to prepare yourself for though as they are wide spread throughout each of the social media apps we use each day.

Deepak
Deepak
  • Industry: Textiles
  • Company size: 1 001–5 000 Employees

Worthless Website - Eradicating the residual productivity from Human Beings!!

Reviewed on 2017/04/24

Pros

Honestly, there is nothing that I like about Facebook. Of course, this is my personal opinion and I am not trying to offend others. Facebook is a sheer waste of time and I religiously believe so because I haven't seen any reason one even logs into their account to see others post their pics with a "Not so Real" smile. I would rather say, people try to portray their "Flawless" life by uploading pics and tagging hundreds of them which hardly leaves any space for their face to be visible. Spouses these days share love only through "Likes and Comments" on Facebook and go off to sleep after returning back home. I have seen married couples 'literally' talking through comments, and expressing love for each other with Emojis. Woo.. That's insanity according to me. C'mon, we all know that we click on the "Like" tab only to make the other person feel valued whereas the first thing we try to notice is their Dark Circles, Extra fats and their uneven teeth by zooming in as much as possible, almost tearing the phone's screen apart. And yes, there is a smile on our face the moment we see some flaw in the other person - Bingo!! All I am saying is, why would one want to spend 3 hours a day browsing through other's miraculously showcased life (Miserable in real) and then spend those additional hours at work, only because you haven't been able to complete what you could have in those 3 hours, and get back home, late and exhausted. I never understand when people say, "Facebook has connected me with old friends and family". Facebook has only given us a way to find, connect and stay connected merely as part of the "Friends / Family" tab within Facebook's platform. I haven't seen people messaging their family or friends every week to check their well being. Its merely a platform to show your family and friends that you could afford a holiday in Caribbean and that you are the only one with dimples on both your cheeks. C'mon guys, grow up. Instead of wasting time Face-booking, lets try reading and googling which would at least make us a learned person, even more if you are already are one.

Cons

Facebook, itself is a con!! There could be some educative platform which could help people transform the way they think and behave.

Sharrvindren

Facebook Review

Reviewed on 2021/04/19

I very satisfied with Facebook and the community. However, I wish less unrelated ads would make the experience way more better.

Pros

Facebook can prove that the we can always keep in touch with our friends and family whenever and wherever we are. We are always being able to communicate with our loved once and check in features also helps to inform our beloved ones on where we are. We are also able to share our live events to everyone. Moreover in this pandemic era, we are also able to to get tot know more knowledgeable information on the current situation and latest news from there. Small business owners and freelancers like me are able to promote ourselves with the market place option, pages and advertisement.

Cons

Besides having all the goods, Facebook can also be a significant time sink with no real value. A quick check of the site can turn into half an hour of scanning photos, videos and company brand pages that we don't really have any interest in. Consider how productively we could use the time spent on elsewhere. Facebook has started adjusting adds within videos. We would be enjoying a perfectly funny video and out of sudden they'll be an ad comes on, no matter ads are small to medium in duration, but that interrupts a perfectly happy user. Besides, this as a Facebook has became a part of our daily lives, more and more cyberbullying cases are also being filed and we are able to see it. ( Unwanted and irrelevant issues are being hyped by people without thinking about other persons emotion ).

• Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Review of Facebook

Reviewed on 2020/12/13

So far so good, hope to see even better things about the Facebook in the upcoming years and that they will check more who is asking them for promotions, as end users ( common people like myself ) need more protection on the Web.

Pros

Facebook is providing a good, fast and free way for people to get in touch, for friends who didn't see each other for some time to exchange some new stories in their life's or even to make an event, so more of them can gather ( either at someone's place or virtually via video call, which is especially good for a group of friends for instance, nowadays even more given the whole ongoing virus situation ).

Cons

I don't have some big cons about Facebook at the moment, but I would like for example, to have an option for faster and safer way of marking some groups and\or pages as scam. I had a bad experience personally with one page which used to promote itself as a page which is giving away some stuff, after some of their pre requisites are met. Of course, they never gave any reward to their followers and instead, they would only delete that page after a couple of days. It would be good to have an information in this case, who was the owner of that page and that Facebook works with local authorities in order to resolve this kind of issues ( local authorities in my case told me that they can't do anything because there was no way for them to track the whole thing down and my country doesn't have an agreement with Facebook for this kind of issues, which was very unpleasant thing to hear ).

• Industry: Higher Education

emotional logic

Reviewed on 2021/01/20

it is a platform that I love because of the country's intelligence level. Look, when an important event happens, a copy-paste crew about social media comes out. they travel like "I am not, brother, I do not write like that, only this pyofil wow, there is no other, I swear, the final delivery date". No, they do not write anything, friend country is on fire, the guys throw the profiterole photo and then they come and say I have no other account.

Pros

My master is a very sensitive, sincere and respectful formation. namely;

If you can prove that your dead friends are dead, facebook will not be able to double your pain every year by putting their birthdays in your eyes. It was a situation triggered by those who were very sorry for the birthday, event announcements from deceased friends, or the fact that Facebook constantly offers you a friendship suggestion for a recent disappeared person, "You may know".

Cons

the world is too small or facebook is too small. this is my first assumption. Or probably he's out of code these days. We have 2 mutual friends, one of whom sent me a friend invitation. When I could not recognize them, I said, "Who are they?"

The people he calls partners are wrong from the beginning, so if I am not damaged, of course.

One of my mutual friends is my friend's lover. In my recognition situation this comes from the love situation. the other is my closest classmate from middle school. now, one of these two people is in bolu and the other one in Istanbul studied at a university and in different departments.

kawal
kawal
  • Company size: 1 001–5 000 Employees

Facebook user genuine review for the product

Reviewed on 2020/09/20

Facebook solves many business problems such as easy way to upload the personal files and store that data in the application. The best problems it solves in you can also upload the data and this feature really helps many people who use this product.

There are many benefits which I have realized such as free access of Facebook to a certain limit to users. This benefit really help the customers who cannot pay for the software. Moreover, you can also use this speed software and connect with people all around the world. You can reach as many people as possible and can share posts and can see these data over the day

Pros

There are many features which are most impactful such as free connections and speed upload during the photo or video sharing and synchronization of files with various platforms. The speed of upload and download is quite good and fast and that is the reason many people around the world use this software. Moreover, you can sync and upload the data with Android and ios and which makes the product very easy to use. Also, this is free software which every person uses for connect around the world.
In addition to this, the integration is very easy with our existing business processes. You can easily integrate the product with multiple processes.

Cons

There are many features which I feel are missing such as very cheap product price with very fast recovery of data and photos. Moreover, the premium feature could be improved so that people will get much more benefits in the paid subscription and service.

Furthermore, there are no aspects of the product which I feel is difficult to use. Any person with simple computer knowledge can easily use this product and use it daily.

In addition to this, the integration is not difficult with our existing business processes. Anyone can easily integrate the software with multiple platforms in a business.

Ronnie

Meta Enhances our Growth

Reviewed on 2023/10/27

We are a small nonprofit. Donations and engagement from social media make up a not-insignificant amount of our fundraising. We are not in a position to even consider removing social media from our business plan. However, we found that there was a significant knowledge gap between staff members who use social media for personal use and professionals who implement marketing strategies. We don't have the budget to hire a full-time social media marketer. At the same time, having untrained staff oversee our social media accounts resulted In underwhelming campaign results and dozens of hours of loss productivity due to their lack of understanding of the features provided by Meta for Business. Utilizing Meta for Business has solved both of those problems. I strongly recommend businesses use the approach we used. It saves money, results in more engagement, and provides a more professional appearance.

Pros

The automated programming, ability to schedule posts, and the analytics that are provided are save us countless hours of manpower each week. By hiring a person to come once a week, we have been able to cut the operations costs of social media campaigns to less than 20% of what we were spending.

Cons

There are no drawbacks or negative impacts of using Meta that would lead us to consider another approach. If anything, the biggest drawback is that it doesn't work on other social media platforms. Once we started using it, we quickly realized how much better it was than the included software on other platforms.