WooRank

SEO Tool - Reach and grow your digital audience with WooRank

• Used Daily for Free Trial

Great to start with, but cost-prohibitive in the long run.

Reviewed on 2018/07/11

Pros

WooRank is excellent for SEO purposes. You can compare yourself to several competitors, customize your reports, and the easy charts and measures are great for picking simple action plans and being able to see results. It's lightning fast too, so if you're in a time crunch, you can get reports in just a few minutes, which is amazing.

Cons

It can cache things randomly, so that's a bit of an annoyance. It won't let you save your configurations so you can run the same reports again after implementing changes, you have to go through and change all the settings again.

Downloading the same reports twice takes two of your quota of downloads. Which is aggravating, as you aren't asking them to recalculate or rechart anything, you're just downloading the same report again. The constant reminders to upgrade are really annoying, when the cost is already a pretty high expense for a site just starting out. While I do love the features, I don't think WooRank is going to be cost effective for me in the long term.

Anna P.

Best tool for agency

Reviewed on 2019/08/16

First I tried to use Woorank when I started working at the agency. I was the very beginner in SEO and I understood everything very quickly. The best feature of Woorank was creating white-label reports for agencies. I really enjoyed it. I believe that Woorank's cool interface helped me a lot. Now I'm working as a PR Manager. I always need to screen the website before working with it and Woorank's tool gives me all the necessary information. I'm pretty in love with this tool:)

Pros

There're number of pros:
- really high speed
- clear interface (I think it's the best solution for beginners)
- good price (I believe that Woorank is worth money we pay for it)
- customized analysis for agencies
- helpful support team

Cons

There are no things which I dislike about Woorank:)

Shruthi T.

Woorank helped me to get rank for my website

Reviewed on 2019/01/12

I would suggest select the free trial in first and then go for premium use, by doing this you will get to know about the software in the first stage, understand the process and then move to the next level. This is one of the best software.

Pros

It is one of the best tools to analyze and optimize the website. For the new users, the interface of the software makes it easier to understand the process and the core part of the tool helps to improve the site ranking in search engines. I liked the feature of fixing the website issues using this software

Cons

Cache appears quite randomly and sometimes we get issue while downloading the reports which needs to be improved.

Graham D.

WooRank Experience

Reviewed on 2019/01/10

We are creating better and more optimized websites thanks to WooRank!

Pros

The application is very easy to use and provides a lot of great information for SEO purposes. It helps us build our websites to a higher standard and our customers appreciate that. The reporting is also great and nice that we can white label it and send it out to our clients.

Cons

It would be nice to add some video tutorials on how to fix some of the items and provide a little more detail.

Benoît A.

Great on site SEO audit tool

Reviewed on 2015/12/08

Woorank is an easy tool to use and perform on site SEO audit. The way the report is made it is very easy and clear to pinpoint the aspects you need or your client have to fix! It also give us quick way to fix it.

It also provide you a full custom and white label report!

I have been using this tools over the past 2 years and my tea mand I relly love it!

Pros

Very good customer support and the tool is easy to use and give clear details
Custom and white label PDF report

Cons

I wish I could have more PDF white label with a pro account!

Sven H.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

This tool is a must for website owners

Reviewed on 2021/02/07

Using the free version of WooRank has helped me tremendously transform my websites for the better. This tool is awesome.

Pros

This is the greatest software I know that gives you the ability to improve your website for free. Just take the link, paste it and run it. You will find out everything you need to make your website faster and more optimized for google and other search engines.

Cons

Some of the less impressive things about this software is that there are a few things locked behind a paywall, as it almost always is with this kind of software.

Priscilla anabelle S.
  • Used Other for Free Trial

WooRank helps your website performs better

Reviewed on 2019/02/07

Pros

WooRank helps to review the performance of your website, it helps your website well optimised and ranks better than your competitor. If you're offering an SEO service to your clients, this might be a good tool.

Cons

WooRank is great tool for your website or your clients, but it is quite costly. Maybe not recommended for a startup.

• Used Other for Free Trial

Good features

Reviewed on 2017/10/12

Pros

It is very easy to use, and it is very useful for SEO analysis. It tells which areas to improve upon so we can focus on time and efforts on those areas.

Cons

Steep pricing and sometimes some problems with report download, which is not very good for me, because I need to provide reports to teams and seniors in a timely manner.

Stacia L.

I am in love with Woorank

Reviewed on 2014/05/05

I am in love with WooRank just found about it and they are teaching me a lot. It is helping me prioritize what needs to be done makes this so much more chunkable to handle.

Cons

Its a little high priced but with the value you will bring your clients with this software its worth it. Wish they have an affiliate program.

Sonia D.

Great Website Audit Tool

Reviewed on 2019/01/10

So far great. Awesome tool for my business.

Pros

Easy to use tool. Great reference material to address elements of the audit. Nice turnkey tool with solid recommendations to fix issues.

Cons

Initially the lower price point did not include PDF’s, now it does. The next level up is not the best value for the added features.

• Industry: Music

Great stuff!

Reviewed on 2015/11/10

Woorank is a great tool, full of tips that I was able to use to improve my websites SEO. I'm not web savvy, but luckily woorank provides information on what needs to be done. By tracking keyword positions and visits, I'm able to see that the work I've done is making a real difference.

Pros

Easy to use, inexpensive and lots of great features

Cons

Nothing to say here. All good

Medicalbulkbuy B.

"Great SEO tool"

Reviewed on 2016/04/21

Woorank is a great tool, full of tips that I was able to use to improve my websites.Its very helpful for new bloggers like me.woo rank is the great seo tool it gives complete information about my website medicalbulkbuy.com/ .That was a great post and it was complete guide.Thank you..

Pros

Excellent,easy ,faster

Frédéric B.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Reviewed on 2015/12/08

Sarah H.
  • Industry: Consumer Services
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

So easy to navigate and understand

Reviewed on 2020/12/15

Really helpful with my SEO problems

Pros

The traffic light system for fixes
The competitor analysis
The additional information added to each fix - really helpful
Site crawl ranking

Cons

there was nothing

Laurie M.

Love to Woo

Reviewed on 2019/01/10

They are a pleasure to work with and I like their product

Pros

WooRank gives a quick and accurate diagnosis of a prospect or client's SEO viability. It's easy to scan and understand, even when you are on the phone for the first time with someone, you can gauge what's a problem right away.

Cons

nothing whatsoever really like WooRank its true

Val O.

Excellent tool for diagnostics and improvement of digital MK efforts.

Reviewed on 2019/01/10

In general I'm very satisfied with WooRank, they have excellent customer support and they make sure you make out the most of the tool and its functionalities by keeping in touch and letting you know about changes or upgrades.

Pros

The review is very easy to use and it gives you very quickly a summary of key points to watch or improve, with instructions on how to do it.
I find it very very complete covering form SEO, SEM, Social Media, Mobile, Usability and some other areas.

Cons

The admin and configuring panel is very very basic, but they have been making improvements quite regularly.
They don't have a plan that's suitable for agencies, mainly because an agency always needs the advance review for all its clients.

Aditya prakhar S.

Easy to use ranking tool

Reviewed on 2019/06/04

Pros

This tool free version also offers many marketing reports.

Cons

The paid version of this tool can be a little expensive for your pocket.

Marc C.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Solid Foundation for Technical SEO

Reviewed on 2019/01/14

WooRank provides very useful, easy-to-use, step-by-step instruction on how to help optimize your on-site SEO.

It's not an all-in-one tool so I recommend pairing it with a keyword research tool but it does provide keywords for low-hanging fruit with keywords you may already be ranking for in Google Search Console.

I recommend this for any SEO who needs to perform site audits.

Pros

WooRank does a great job of analyzing our website and making specific recommendations on where to optimize including title tags, header tags, meta descriptions, and site structure.

It even gives a marketing checklist and the ability to check individual pages.

The Help functionality within the platform provides great best practices and explanations on how to use the information provided.

Cons

The monthly price is expensive if you're managing multiple sites, and if you're a small business just starting out the monthly expense may be hard to swallow.

WooRank was a nice surprize to stumble upon for my website SEO.

Reviewed on 2019/01/10

I understand a lot more about SEO and how my site looks to others and the importance of many areas that i did not. WooRank teaches a lot and i know i will continue with them.

Pros

I liked that this software was easy to use and didn't require a tutorial to get started. Yes, there are loads of helpful tools; but, right from the start, it was very easy to understand. There are services that people pay a couple thousand dollars for, and they aren't as helpful as WooRank is.

Cons

That i do not have more time to go thru everything as fast as i would like to. That's a personal matter though!

Paul K.

Best onpage tool I've used

Reviewed on 2016/06/01

Woorank makes my daily seo-job tons easier. Its good both for me as a professional to check the performance of the sites I manage, aswell as for showing customers what needs to be done in a good manner

Good explanations
Measures the most importnat factors

Cons

bit expensive is all

Gaurav S.

Reviewed on 2016/09/02

All city P.

Reviewed on 2017/10/15

Robson D.

Reviewed on 2016/09/19

Luke F.

An essential tool for both high-level and more granular SEO analysis

Reviewed on 2017/10/25

Pros

WooRank is one of the first tools I turn to when looking to conduct some SEO analysis on a new domain I've never worked on before. It's ease of use and really insightful insights have often been the difference between being prepared and being unprepared to dive into some exploratory work at short notice.

Cons

I've recently seen some instances where the website grades are returned as letters on internal page crawl rather than numbers on the root domain, which is slightly confusing but hopefully it's just a bug with a fix in the pipeline

Dorothy A.

I have used this tool for years, Regular improvements and Support is Fast & Helpful!

Reviewed on 2019/01/09

I use WooRank to perform SEO audits for my clients. We help identify the high level, major issues that need to be addressed with this tool first. Then we dive down to content optimization throughout the site. This is always step one for all of my clients to identify red flags that can impact rankings no matter what content is on the site. This tool has been enormously beneficial to my job responsibilities. I have a paid account and I've never looked back! Most programs I try out paid versions of don't have the value that this does. I use it all the time, and especially for my own company's website.

Pros

I've been using this tool for a couple of years now. The tool gives me everything I need to ensure my clients' websites are getting optimized and the organization of the tool is very useful. I use the FAQ tool when I have questions most of the time and that part of the program is really helpful in and of itself. However, if I ever don't find an answer to my question, I know the support team will be there with a quick response and very insightful help on how to optimize or address certain errors or needed improvements.

I love that I can white label the report and send it to clients if I want to. I love that I can eliminate sections from the final product I send clients as well.

Cons

I can honestly say I like everything about the program!

If I could point out one improvement, it would be the process of adding internal pages to an advanced audit. That could be a little bit easier to add. Maybe allow me to copy and paste several URLs at once then run the scan after I do that? That would prevent the time-consuming part of scanning internal pages and then get back to the main page to add another internal one in fewer clicks.