Business Hangouts Reviews

Business Hangouts

Web conferencing and webinars for Google Apps

4.5/5 (64 reviews)

An incredibly robust program with the best support!

Reviewed on 2/3/2017

I have been using the Business Hangouts platform since September of 2014.

If I were to list all of the ways it could be used the book would be too long to read, but I can tell you that if you have a need or desire to run an internet show, teaching seminar or other webinar scenario - you need look NO FURTHER! There is a way to do it and customize it to your brand, demonstrate live and/or recorded, capture leads, generate new leads and all in one easy to use format.
The only other thing to remark on is the extremely helpful and responsive support is UNMATCHED anywhere. No other company holds a weekly meeting to LISTEN to user ideas and help with technical support. No other team has a community of helpful response within 24 hours. They listen and they respond...and you get help from other experienced users too.

As a well experienced Business Hangouts user, I always say, "Tell me what you want to do and I will show you how you can use Business Hangouts to get it done."

Pros

the control I have over branding, ability to integrate with my YouTube and my website, capturing the data of who and how long a person participated

Cons

there is a bit of learning to the program as it is very robust - but with anything of value, this is the case. A one click and done program could not do ANY of the work this program does. Thankfully there is a team of professionals and experienced users to help you learn.

Quickest way to engage your target audience using real-time audio-video and screen sharing.

Reviewed on 1/31/2017

FRONT END: Face-to-face meetings increases trust factor for our brand. End users report:
- easy registration
- appreciate custom reminder emails
- reliable countdown mechanism
- rolling welcome graphics and welcome video options

"Thank-you" and "sorry we missed you" timed arrival emails extends interaction with registrants.

- Live events have great controls for:
- camera view
- adding up to 10 panel participants
- sharing screens
- bringing viewer comments to the screen
- ousting spammers
Less discernible skipping of audio/video when compared to Skype or GoToWebinar, where high speed internet access is available. Cost is better than GTW.

BACK END: 5 minute set up. Easy to copy event set-up to subsequent event or make the event repeatable. Stats on registrants, viewers & those who reviewed the event. Training and tech support AAA+ quick response.

Pros

Reliable service, easy to set up an event with custom emails and graphics. I embed the event in my website for custom registration URLs. I've met the coders and find they are responsive to queries.

Cons

None really.
Oh, yes, I'd like them to fix "recurring events monthly" to also include "4th Wednesday" not just "the 20th." That's about it.

I use the application for conversations and videoconferences for some work groups.

Reviewed on 3/30/2018

The biggest benefit is that we have achieved videoconferences in a simple way, inexperienced users connected easily.

Pros

I like that it is an application that does not require an installation of programs to work. It is capable of working with all the tools it has from Chrome, just by installing the add-on. It is simple to use and versatile. It integrates with the other google applications, which allows us to take advantage of sharing resources and files. Making a meeting is very fast, when I compare it with applications like Gotomeeting. It is easy to integrate several people in the same conference, the application handles them very well and in a simple way. It uses little network resource, manages bandwidth well. I like that when we have configured this application in our firewall, we find it as an object without problems.

Cons

I've noticed that it works much better when it's integrated into the Google platform. The fact of not having a desktop client puts us at a disadvantage when we want to teach inexperienced and elderly users how to use it. I think the test time is short, it should be at least 30 days. It is not used by many of the companies with which we interact. I do not see the ability to integrate with different videoconferencing platforms.

Impotant software since it allows you to hold online meetings and video conferences with your client

Reviewed on 5/9/2018

It can be recorded commercial events and posted on youtube

Pros

The system is very interesting because it allows you to hold online meetings in all parts of the world, you only need your clients, students or guests to be connected to perform any event, as well as having online support that helps you solve any problem you may have. present, also allows you to customize your video conferences to the style you have in your company, being a tool with low cost value with respect to the skills, so it is very useful when conducting meetings online

Cons

You must have a very good online connection to carry out your meetings in lines and video conferences, and it should be more commercially driven so that it is better known in the market, despite the good customers that use it.

Great tool for the collaboration of a whole team

Reviewed on 2/27/2018
Review Source

Pros

I loved everything about Business Hangouts at this time. It has solved my big problem of communication with my colleagues or even distributors. When I need them all together, Business Hangouts becomes the only solution. The individual communication was good. But this software has given me the possibility to shorten the duration of the instruction with all of them. Also, there is no requirement to share my cell phone number and that is quite comfortable.

Cons

The biggest problem we found was the number of employees when we started using it. Our staff was not big enough to make use of this program regularly for the cost. However, as we grew as a company we were able to include more users and since then it has been totally profitable for us.

In a class of its own!

Reviewed on 1/31/2017

I started using Business-Hangouts shortly after it became available in 2013 and have continued to use it daily since then. It contains a feature set that allows maximum customization with minimum work.

The learning curve can be as simple or as steep as you like. Original setup is quick and easy., but like any precision tool, it takes time to learn all the available options and use them for maximum impact. There are a great many features that can be set in various ways to achieve exactly what you want.

Better than the software itself is the support one receives. Customer service is unmatched in the industry. Anyone looking for webinar software should seriously take a look at BUsiness-Hangouts

Hangouts is an excellent application that helps you communicate effectively

Reviewed on 6/12/2018

allows me to communicate effectively with clients and friends in different devices simultaneously and quickly

Pros

is a private and reliable application that can be used on different devices simultaneously, allows my communication with different people around the world during business hours without interrupting my work and performance

Cons

the emojis are not visually updated and after the application is downloaded the phone joins the text messages and does not let you use it separately

Daily communication is extremely easy via Hangouts

Reviewed on 3/28/2019
Review Source

Hangouts has really helped us to stay connected with everyone. The best part is we can use this remotely. Mobile version is best. Now our queries are resolved in no time just because of hangouts.

Pros

Hangouts is extremely user savvy and saves lot of time resulting in increase in productivity. Video and voice quality is very good, It helps team to be always updated.

Cons

No dislikes, however they should have an option of call recording and call reporting which will helps us to a great extend.

A great software for communication!

Reviewed on 6/11/2018

Is a good tool to keep us connected.

Pros

You can link with my cell phone, so I can access my text messages through this application. It allows me to communicate with colleagues, family and friends, making use of my WIFI network. It is possible to make video calls and share my statuses.

Cons

I really do not think anything negative in this software. It offers many opportunities for communication.

My Tool for Working Remote

Reviewed on 4/24/2018
Review Source

Pros

My team and I use Google Hangouts every day. We love the seamless integration with Google Calendar, and how easy it is to control bandwidth.

Cons

I some times have issues with Hangouts using the connect audio, mic and camera connections. I can't seem to understand the logic behind why it selects the right connections one time, but not the others.

Hangouts will allow you to always communicate with your team

Reviewed on 5/20/2019

Hangouts seems to us extremely excellent, mainly for the simplicity with which we can speak in it. We recommend it a lot because it also allows you to make and receive calls, which is a good thing. It is very easy to add google accounts to the playstore.

Pros

Hangouts offers your team great alternatives for personalizing chat, and has an excellent videoconferencing system and threads of debate. It should be noted that the system of personalized invitations is extremely simple to use.

Cons

It does not offer the user any type of activity and news feed that is informative, or that at least allows comments to the other members of the team. Your push notifications tool takes time to update.

has been fluent, at all times speaking without problems with friends in different countries and safe

Reviewed on 6/5/2018

Pros

Your security, being associated with my mail seems to me that it has a fairly large level of personal security and in turn the comfort for the same reason to be able to talk to people while I'm looking at my emails seems great, with a connection more or less stable messages flow quickly

Cons

Your calls, so far I have had problems with them since it is always a lag and it is difficult to listen to other people even having a good internet connection

Great Communication Software

Reviewed on 5/4/2018

Pros

Buisness Hangout is a great software which is easy to use front disk. The service is stable with no downtime

Cons

It is a shame the not more people are using this software that would make it easier to connect to your business partners.

I am in constant connection with friends and colleagues on all my electronic devices.

Reviewed on 4/25/2018

The ease of use, installation and configuration of this tool makes the interaction with the end user a unique experience.

Pros

It is easy to use and does not detract from its operability and functionality, it is excellent for internal video conferencing and the interaction with the user is perfect.

Cons

Nothing against, it is a wonderful interaction tool, and its updates are very accurate for the end user.

Business Hangouts allows me to always be connected to my work team

Reviewed on 5/4/2018

It helps that the communication at a distance is not a problem

Pros

Business Hangouts allows me to always be connected with my team, it works very well because I can communicate with colleagues who are in different states of the country, with whom it is very difficult to make meetings in person, it is also ideal for seminars via web.

Cons

It is quite expensive, so large companies can afford it, but hardly small companies can handle it, they should create more accessible packages so that everyone can enjoy the benefits of this tool.

Making a meeting was never as easy as with Google Hangouts!

Reviewed on 5/3/2018

Pros

It integrates perfectly with my Android smart phone, works very well with Google Docs since you can open the document and edit it without having to leave the meeting, this is extraordinary. It is very easy to use and allows the exchange of files.

Cons

I do not like the interface of the video conference. For the rest, it seems to me a wonderful software.

The most stable comms platform I´ve used

Reviewed on 9/14/2018

We do a lot of interviews and meetings with potential clientes, this tool give us the simplicity, platform and everything we need.

Pros

Great stability, audio and video streaming, high quality, easy to use, UX/UI are simple and awesome.

Cons

I have not found any really, after using it for over a year now, we changed from skype and it was bliss.

Extraordinary tool to make video calls!

Reviewed on 5/6/2018

Everyone should have this application. It is easy to use and very functional.

Pros

I love the opportunity it gives me to start a conversation or make a video call with my colleagues, family and friends. It allows linking my different devices, so I can start a conversation from my computer and complete it through my tablet or cell phone. It is possible to make group calls through this medium.

Cons

I do not find anything negative in relation to this software. I think it's a great communication tool.

BHOA - Single User

Reviewed on 2/1/2017

I don't use the Business Hangout On Air very much myself, but do use it for Testing and Training purposes.

Having said that, I am a producer for another BHOA user, where we do 3 to 5 BHOA's a week. We have 40 - 50 Liver Viewers, with a hundred or more who will watch the recording within the week.

For most BHOAs we almost have a full Panel from around the World.

The best part of a BHOA is the Support provided to this product. An Awesome Team, who listen to the End Users.

Thank you for a wonderful, easy to use product

Pros

Easy to Use

Cons

Can't think of any

Easy to use and easy to communicate

Reviewed on 4/5/2018

Pros

The best part is it's free. Used it for work on multiple occasions and works great. Nothing to complain about or change.

Cons

Nothing to complain about or change it's a pretty simple and effective. I would highly recommend it to anyone.

Business hangouts

Reviewed on 1/5/2017

Hangouts is great. I love how easy it makes things being able to communicate with other colleges in different offices. Very handy to have.

Pros

I love how easy it makes my life! most of what I do is communicating with other employees.

Cons

Nothing negative to say about business hangouts.

Very Easy To Use

Reviewed on 4/14/2018

Pros

Constant update on this product. Latest version includes new user interface and many new features. Offers the standard features needed for messaging, voice calling, video conferencing, and webcasting. Very stable calling service

Cons

There are many other business collaboration software to consider in the market. Not a one size fit all

7.0/10

Hangouts

Reviewed on 5/20/2019
Review Source

I use a lot in meetings with my leader and the manager to perfomance results and ideas for script and sales improvements.

Pros

a perfect system for those who need to have a remote management. I use a lot for weekly and monthly meetings with my managers. good interface, quality of the calls good at last without doubt the best in the market

Cons

I do not have weaknesses to report......

Great communication platform if you are out of the office

Reviewed on 3/18/2019

It has been perfect for our meetings at a distance, especially in which we must impart some kind of information to many people, it is a very versatile application and it's nice to work with it

Pros

You can establish communication in three ways: chat, video and audio, it includes functions to transmit in HD which is great, which allows your meetings to be of great visual quality, very good for meetings with a large number of people

Cons

The cost of the subscription does not seem to be very well defined, there is a certain disorder in customer service

Great for conference video calls!

Reviewed on 2/20/2019
Review Source

Pros

I use this on a weekly basis to connect with others and it is truly phenomenal! You can easily connect with others from laptops, mobile, or tablets. You can switch between screens to view the person speaking. Being a Google product also means that it has been especially reliable. This is a trustworthy app all should have!

Cons

There have been a few times when video quality is low or the audio isn't working, but those experiences have been few and far between.