ERPAG

ERP for small and mid-sized companies

Theofanis
Theofanis
  • Industry: Building Materials

It does

Reviewed on 2021/03/16

Pros

It is very user friendly , very easy to import from excel and the communication with the support was very good and the answer was immediate.

Cons

The only thing untill now that we don't like it is the locked date on sales order.

Aswin

Erpag Reciew

Reviewed on 2022/10/23

* Fast support* fast UI / Web interface / SAAS program* many hidden gems! many hidden features ! * it's made with passion, that's for sure. * Odoo can't compete with this inventory management !

Pros

IF you are in need of a clear to use inventory management, without feeling like you are managing an amazon warehouse.. Erpag is just what you need, mobile app for your techs, multiple warehouse locations, everything you can think of is in the product. Just adore the PO status as the SO status. Ordered/Quantity AVailable/Partially available and so on.

Cons

Still some minor issues."Warranty that belongs with a laptop, is not an inventory product, but also not to forget in the PO!" Can be I just need some education about the many types of products, but for now, I don't know how to handle "a warrenty item"no open API!Although everying to the last details is importable by excel, we would very much like an open API.

Silvasoft, Odoo and NetSuite

Reasons for Choosing ERPAG

non of those are a real inventory management. SO & PO management! Erpag is!

features & pricing!
Luciano
  • Industry: Textiles

ERPAG is perfect for our business

Reviewed on 2021/09/08

ERPAG helped us grow our business.

ERPAG helped us grow our business.

Pros

It is a very intuitive system, and no previous knowledge is needed to use it.

Cons

We who live in a country that speaks Spanish, some technical issues of the system are difficult

Christian
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Has the potential to be something amazing

Reviewed on 2022/04/01

It's been great software for the money. I cannot complain however I believe they have focused on running before they can walk. Basic elements of the system are not user friendly. It my opinion it is pointless offering a feature which doesn't work correctly and what is frustrating is that when you raise the issue you are told the software is designed for SME's and they cannot fix the problem. We are a micro business with 6 employees so if we have the problem you can guarantee others have the same issue as well

Pros

I have been using this now for 2 years and put a lot of time and effort into the set up of this software so I feel confident in writing a review

The software has some great functionality and is 90% there

- Generate Purchase Orders
- Automatically generated Purchase Orders from Low Stock
- Set minimum order quantities
-Set up Bills of Materials
-Create supplier price lists
- Customise your view and reports
-Generate QR codes
- Allocated storage bins, racks and shelves
- Sync with Shopify to automatically update product pricing based on materials

It has the potential to be amazing but certain development features really drag the software down and it doesn't have to be that way

Cons

The BIGGEST problem with ERPAG I believe is the support tickets from the developers as they don't seem concerned at all about major bugs in the system

-This software I am told is for Small Businesses yet when using a mobile app to allow staff to track time and close jobs it only allows one staff member to view and log onto any job which is silly. In a SME multiple people would log onto a job in order to complete it and because of this all your manufacturing data is incorrect. The developers consistently seem to be happy that it is recording incorrect data
-You cannot create cutting lists of materials. When you print out a BOM and Sub Assemblies for production staff need to pick your first material off the shelf and flick through all the paperwork to cut the pieces, go back to the start then repeat the process for the second material. It is very time consuming and not efficient
-The report designer is not particularly user friendly but in the most part it does work
-A purchase order is converted to an invoice so there is no history or documents sent, it should convert a purchase order into an invoice and retain the original purchase order
- On a purchase order you can show items committed to manufacturing but you cannot show how many you have in stock
- They have blocky to perform more complicated scripts such as automatically invoicing items or sending details but this is not something your average joe can do

There is more but I have run out of character allowance ......

MRPeasy and Katana Cloud Inventory

Reasons for Switching to ERPAG

At first the support was helpful and engaging. They have grown nicely and have huge potential but the inability to listen to customers and evolve will be their downfall in my opinion
Ravi

Excellent Easy to Use ERP System

Reviewed on 2022/12/17

We choose ERPAG after wasting our money in custom ERP system with other company and it took almost 1 year for them to figure out what we needed and it still did not work.ERPAG is so easy to deploy , anyone with basic ERP knowledge can start using in few minutes. And I have never seen ERP system with so much customization option in reports.

Pros

It was so easy to deploy this software. We started using within 4-5 days and that include training to team.

Cons

Only thing we did not like about this software is limited capability in accounting module.

Fishbowl and MRPeasy

Reasons for Choosing ERPAG

Focus Team was very unprofessional and could not deploy the software in one year. we lost almost $8000 dollars.

Reasons for Switching to ERPAG

We like the ability to customize reports and visibility it offered to manage team activity.
Joy
  • Industry: Cosmetics

Love Love Love This software!!!

Reviewed on 2021/09/02

Pros

Amazing software/database! It seemed daunting at first, but that's the case with me and any new software, but if you can manage Excel, you can manage this! Not only is the database amazing, the customer service is OUTSTANDING!!! I have never experienced a superior level of customer service like this before. The ladies have me spoiled! They know me by name, always sound happy to hear from me even though I know I'm a pain, and they are sooo patient with me and never get frustrated when I need them to repeat something I don't understand. I love this team and the software and will never leave them! xoxo

Cons

I honestly have found nothing negative about this software, it truly is amazing!

Katana Cloud Inventory

Reasons for Switching to ERPAG

ERPAG has the capability to do what all the other software I considered offers and more. Not only did it meet the needs of my business in terms of functionality, but it is literally hundreds of dollars cheaper also. It was not easy to find software that had what I was looking for, for my bath and body business, but ERPAG is amazing no matter what industry you're in!
Damien
  • Industry: Automotive

Ocean Roads ERP Feasibility Study

Reviewed on 2022/06/06

Manufacturing tracking and productivity, freeing up managers by putting job stages and tasks on a screen for manufacturing staff so they can keep working without seeking constant guidance from a supervisor.
Tracking job time and expense and employee efficiency.

Pros

Simple in its layout and use but remaining very powerful in its ability, I have only used the mobile app briefly but it was a great experience.

Cons

We manufacture in three separate workshops in separate parts of the country and each location manufactures some of the same products, Because of the location differences each workshop has different suppliers for parts/raw materials, A feature that would be handy would be the option when creating a product based on bill of materials have the ability to create multiple bill of materials based on warehouse and have the option when that product is chosen in a sales order the sales person can select the appropriate warehouse and then the correct purchase orders are created for the correct suppliers.

Sage X3 and ERPNext

Reasons for Switching to ERPAG

We haven't chosen ERPAG as yet but so far in the free trial we are very happy with the ability and ease of use of the software.
JOON HYUK
  • Industry: Import & Export

Just started

Reviewed on 2019/08/08

Pros

Well from now only can say this is a great software to managing my business, as my industries need many different fields and items, cant use just for E-commerce platforms, our business is mostly offline businesses.
And this software looks matching well until now.

Cons

AS I wrote here, I am a new user but looks much more useful than others software.

Wrike

Can not use from China.

Teamwork.com

Reasons for Switching to ERPAG

Actually using both, due to managing projects with Wrike and managing orders ( selling and purchasing ) with ERPAG. Account using Xero.
Tyler

Erpag Review

Reviewed on 2022/09/08

I am still on the trial, but overall I am impressed by the features Erpag offers for the price.

Pros

I'm impressed by Erpag's suite of features for manufacturing and inventory control. It is a great platform to manage production materials and workorders.

Cons

I have experienced a handful of crashes and other minor bugs. The type of tasks that can be performed in the app are limited.

Katana Cloud Inventory

Reasons for Choosing ERPAG

OpenBOM does not provide sufficient tools to meet our accounting and inventory control requirements.

Price, Features
Sylvia
  • Industry: Machinery

Best MRP/ERP software out there

Reviewed on 2020/03/23

We run a scientific equipment manufacturing company and the services are excellent. I've tried out many other similar tier software (SOS Inventory and MRPEasy) and this is in a league of its own.

Pros

The software is a manufacturing company's dream.

I love so many things about this. Beautiful interface, amazing support (instantaneous directions if I chat with them and the developers can turn on a dime to implement features if requested).

It also does everything I want it to: track purchase orders, tell me intuitively when things are late, search items, assign serial numbers to items (we purchase a lot), customize fields, and multi-level BOMs.

Cons

It was hard to find this software! I was looking at the really expensive onsite MRP/ERP solutions and thinking that they were overkill. This is EXACTLY what I need.

Bryan
  • Industry: Import & Export
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Great Product with a good price tag

Reviewed on 2021/03/18

So far ERPAG has met most or if not all my needs. We will be going live very soon.

Pros

Adding additional fields is also possible for our business.
Assistance from ERPAG on technical information has been prompt.

Cons

So far the features are very functional for my company.

John
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

ERPAG is a fast, multi-user inventory, order and bills of material system can be accessed...

Reviewed on 2022/09/22

Engineering is using ERPAG for Product Life Cycle management of Bills of Materials. Still learning the features to get it tuned to our needs, but it looks like all the features are there.

Pros

It's fast. Other cloud based software I've used was slow enough that I had to open multiple tabs just so I could work without delay.
It supports multiple levels of sub assemblies in the Bills of Materials, so no need for flat BOMs.

Cons

It has a bit of a learning curve, due to the number of features it supports.

James

Do it all software

Reviewed on 2023/02/23

Helps us run the retail side of the business efficiently.

Helps us run the retail side of the business efficiently.

Pros

We were moving from another software provider so had a list of services we needed from the software. Out of all the software we looked at this came out on top as did everything we wanted and more.

Cons

Not really any negatives as functionality is great.

OrderWise, SOS Inventory and Shopify

Reasons for Choosing ERPAG

They were not supporting Quickbooks online and there service was not great.

Reasons for Switching to ERPAG

Did everything we needed at a reasonable price.
Sarah
  • Industry: Consumer Electronics

Best ERP Software!

Reviewed on 2022/01/06

We have been using spread sheets to maintain all of our inventory information and used only immediate orders to be able to plan production, but it was fruitless. We often ran out of parts that have longer lead times and it wasn't efficient to try to run a manufacturing business. It's really changed how we view our processes and flow. We're about to ramp up production and ERPAG could not have entered our lives at a better time.

Pros

I am a buyer with 10 years experience under my belt and worked for a number of years with a software that has an insanely high price tag and had overly complicated ways of displaying ordinary information. ERPAG is not that at all. Coming in as one of the least expensive ERPs that I trialed, I immediately appreciated how snappy it felt to open different tabs and the ability to maintain tabs like a web browser. I have been able to upload 100s of line items with a few drop + drags in what felt like no time at all, I was up and running and compiling bills of material without having to consult a manual every five minutes. It presents the most relevant information per tab right where you need it. No need to hunt around for that open PO - one tiny click shows you everything you need. Everything feels easy, which is the best thing you can ask for when starting an ERP from the ground up.

Cons

The only thing I wish was that there was an option to not have a sign in time out, but it's not really a big deal.

Calin
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

good foundation and huge potential, will see if ERPAG will leverage the opportunity

Reviewed on 2022/09/30

Certain things are cumbersome at first, for example a BoM in ERPAG is a product that results from a recipe (raw materials, activities etc).

Pros

ERPAG has a good foundation that could provide significant benefits to those that would find a match between their process requirements and the conceptual design of ERPAG.

Cons

Lacking an API !!! Will be a turnoff for most.
Support over the chat is prompt but not on point to the raised matters. The agents seem to be instructed to tell you about ERPAG features that you may have missed :-)
Cannot provision recipes for a Product that has variants, fortunately you can copy existing one to new and adapt.
Cannot use the software from multiple windows at once; when you open in a new one you will be logged off from the first. At times would be useful to work in one window and see some context in another one.
ERPAG does not maintain your session context; if you are logged off you are supposed to re-open all the tabs you were working on.
ERPAG didn't implement any local caching on the devices connected to their platform; so a laggy internet connection will mean you'll start over your work.

Not enough transparency for pricing... you're charged by the Database size as well but there is not a predictable relation between your activity and the charge. In my trial with only a few things added I got to around 200MB. Not clear about how things will work at scale... Backup/ restores etc

Certain things you cannot revert once saved... human error should always be factored in :-)

Jane
  • Industry: Automotive

Outstanding customer support

Reviewed on 2018/08/06

The software does what I need it to do for the most part and the company listens to my needs and will sometimes make the necessary development upgrades.

Pros

The company was extremely responsive to my needs and even implemented some capabilities that I requested. They also helped me with some data entry in order to save me the time of doing it myself or paying an employee to do it. Although they are in a time zone with a 9-10 hour difference, they always respond to my emails right away. We have scheduled late night support sessions so that I can get help when email support isn't enough.

Cons

The payment type of a sales order or invoice cannot be changed after it has been completed. Sometimes we make mistakes when entering orders, and I'd like to be able to go back and modify it.

craig
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

ERPAG, a great package for small business especially if you track by serial numbers

Reviewed on 2021/12/08

Pros

Inventory control was the main functionality and so the ability to track material through-out by serial number was key along with customer returns This has been easy to set up and use. With delivery lot quantities of greater than 10 having the ability to input multiple serial numbers with copy and paste rather than single entry was also a fundamental need and ERPAG does this very well. Allowing transfer of material across multiple sites is great and using the stages feature allows production across sites. ERPAG is easy to use and it appears to stop the user falling into traps when processes are run before material is available so I've got confidence that all is well as I use it. There's a lot to like.

The support has been great too, with instance response in the chat to the support tickets raised. All cases I've been met with knowledgeable staff who can explain what I need to do to get the functionality I want

Cons

Some of the reporting is not exactly as I'd want but this could be that I've not fully investigated all possibilities.

Erik Jan
  • Industry: Medical Devices

ERPAG as the fitting solution for many other over the top ERP system

Reviewed on 2021/06/24

Very beneficial, my teams loves to work with it and especially likes the clear dashboard when you start.

Pros

Clear use, most new people can learn the basics within in some hours. Complete for track and tracing of orders, purchasing and materials including serial and batch numbers.

Cons

Limited connection to other systems and unknown by other systems.

Ralph

a full ERP which has good team of support and developers. good job, keep it up

Reviewed on 2017/10/29

Pros

a really GOOD WORK and a full ERP which is not only for small business. the support team have a unbeliveable short reaction time...!

Cons

badly the new version 5.0 are more cost intensive than the old version. i understand that the price must be higher for the new version, because it's a really good work which the ERPAG Team efforts, but the price rise is really nearly the pain barrier...

Hoang

The ERPAG has potential to become great

Reviewed on 2019/06/10

It's been great so far due to outstanding customer support.

It's been great so far due to outstanding customer support.

Pros

It's backed by great customer support. I think they will improve it day by day.

Cons

Here are a few:

- Mobile app of the software is still quite basic. I hope they put more effort into it.
- The app doesn't let you to adjust time of login session. It will be expired after a period of time then you have to login again. I often re-login more than 20 times per day.
- I think the software doesn't use CDN so we sometimes got difficult to use it due to laggy connection. We're located in South East Asia.
- The software doesn't reopen your last tabs. You will have to open them again each login.

Celine
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Great software

Reviewed on 2019/02/09

Overall we have a good experience with ERPAG as it is really simple to understand and to use, for a quite reasonable price.

Pros

ERPAG is quite easy to understand and to use, even for a person who never employs an ERP software.

Cons

From time to time it is a little bit slow to reload or refresh the pages.

Keith
  • Industry: Food Production

Erpag is simply amazing, and customer support if phenomenal!!!

Reviewed on 2020/03/14

Simply amazing. From support to implementation, great at every step.

Simply amazing. From support to implementation, great at every step.

Pros

They are always willing to adapt and customize areas that require additional functionality.

Cons

Sometimes difficult to navigate and setup. Too much functionality.

Davood

They are Growing

Reviewed on 2020/02/14

Pros

Easy to implement and being user friendly.
Price is reasonable.
They are trying to update and cover their gaps.
Good customer service.

Cons

It cannot support QB desktop. And we are suffering for this reason.
Mobile app for packing is not user friendly and it does not let you to Steal inventory.
Barcoding system and tracking goods by serial numbers has some flaws and sometimes it does not ask for serials!
It create repetitive serial barcodes so you will have problem if you want to keep stock and tracking them precisely.

Laura
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

I have looked at many MRP packages and ERPAG is the best value I have found!

Reviewed on 2017/11/02

So far, all of the features our growing company needs at a very reasonable cost. I think it will serve us for a very long time as we grow. The kind of support I have received while using the trial makes me very comfortable with the upcoming implementation phase.

Pros

It seems to have all the features that the really expensive packages have and the pricing structure is very reasonable. Overall the best value I have seen in terms of the features you get for the cost and especially the usually real-time support for learning the software!

Cons

Like all of the systems I have tried, there is a learning curve, but the help has been great! I have not tested all features yet, but feel more confident upon seeing how responsived this company is!

Juan
  • Industry: Oil & Energy

useful and economic

Reviewed on 2019/06/10

in general lines it is a good system to carry the operations of a small business

Pros

I liked your new interface is very friendly

Cons

its links buttons some are very hidden and it is not easy to find