ERPAG Reviews

ERPAG

ERP for small and mid-sized companies

4.5/5 (141 reviews)
Joon hyuk L.

Just started

Reviewed on 2019/08/08

Pros

Well from now only can say this is a great software to managing my business, as my industries need many different fields and items, cant use just for E-commerce platforms, our business is mostly offline businesses.
And this software looks matching well until now.

Cons

AS I wrote here, I am a new user but looks much more useful than others software.

Hung H.

Operation is very human.There are support for Chinese, very convenient

Reviewed on 2017/08/08

Save a lot of time.

Pros

The sales function can be used as a CRM system.After the shipment query sales record is very convenient. Sales reports can filter different sales data, it is easy to analyze.
Manufacturing is very powerful.Set the assembly can automatically offset the raw materials, the factory management of the company is very convenient.
ERPAG can save a lot of time, it is recommended small, medium-sized companies to use.

Cons

No API and Order upload for EXCEL.When the amount of orders is growing, it is necessary to import customer information and order information.This can save a lot of time for customers who are engaged in online sales.APIs can be connected to their own website will become very convenient.

Jorge A.

ERPAG widely covers the needs of any retail company. It's a very intuitive and easy to use software.

Reviewed on 2017/10/04

Probably the highest rated product in terms of price-quality ratio.
A highly and fast configurable product.
A very intuitive ERP that requieres shorter implementation and trainning times.
A fairly good GUI that makes it relatively easy to identify the next steps from the creation of a quotation to closing/booking a sales order.
A product that can be easily customizable without the need of technical support or contacting ERPAG development team. It is fantastic that you can customize document templates to adapt them to your business needs.

Pros

Setting up your company's database in ERPAG is easier and faster than in most of the commercial ERPs you can find in the market. You can create a product catalog with almost as many product attributes as you need in just a matter of minutes. You are also able to upload not only product info, but also purchase orders, suppliers, customers, employees and many other tables from your own databases, by importing them into an excel file.
The latter plus the capability to customize data fields, either by literally translating fields to your local language or by changing names so that they can fit your business needs, it's a brilliant idea that I hadn't seen in any other ERP product out there.

Cons

There are currently no options to work with more than a single currency, which is a shame considering that businesses are becoming more and more globalized.

Aleksandar M.

Few words about Erpag Inc.

Reviewed on 2018/10/10

Pros

We have been using software solutions from Erpag Inc. for more than 20 years. By using this software we have significantly raised the level of services we provided, got the necessary stability, speed and ease of use. The program has proved through long time of use , starting from the MS DOS platform, later through the Windows environment, up to the current cloud version.
It is a really warm recommendation for all those who want to have a modern, comprehensive, complete software to run the company's business from all fields of activities.

Cons

Feel that i couldnt find any relevant bug :)

Darko ¿.

Very inspiring and perspectable software

Reviewed on 2017/03/02

Using it for a year in my business, works great, functionality is great, features like service management with invoicing and retail sales with great inventory management. Cloud based functionality is great because i don't have to worry about backup or my computers speed, it works fast every time from anywhere. I can access it on my mobile phone (the screen is not adapted but i can still manage around in need). Customer support is very quick and responsive and they worked hard on my demands.
Overall i tried many many softwares and i would suggest this to anyone. The big downside is lack of accounting but since i have an outside bookkeeper it is not an issue for me. User interface is very well designed, for me it was very easy to learn to work with it, some of my workers say it has to many clicking but i don't see how else you can unite all those features.
My recomendation to anybody!

Pros

Multilanguage support, lots of features, awesome user interface, cloud based

Cons

No accounting

Jane C.

Outstanding customer support

Reviewed on 2018/08/06

The software does what I need it to do for the most part and the company listens to my needs and will sometimes make the necessary development upgrades.

Pros

The company was extremely responsive to my needs and even implemented some capabilities that I requested. They also helped me with some data entry in order to save me the time of doing it myself or paying an employee to do it. Although they are in a time zone with a 9-10 hour difference, they always respond to my emails right away. We have scheduled late night support sessions so that I can get help when email support isn't enough.

Cons

The payment type of a sales order or invoice cannot be changed after it has been completed. Sometimes we make mistakes when entering orders, and I'd like to be able to go back and modify it.

Ghislen H.

We have two years with this product, it is very good product, but need better tropicalizacion

Reviewed on 2017/08/07

Centralize all information online anywhere

Pros

Spanish Support,

The Account Plan, has scheme, it is already built in and can't be changed. We need something modificable for our organizacio

The Purchase Order, that you need to correct should be done via manual journal vouchers.

The Notes in the purchase orders must be written manually, it does not allow copying and pasting. Sometimes it shows code and algorithms in the print format

In the purchase orders, the calculation of the tax is not being done automatically

Cons

It allows me to see in a single screen the financial behavior of the company
Keeps track of all movements
Allows me to periodically export the company summary
Centralize all information online

Paul S.

Great value without compromise

Reviewed on 2019/06/14

Great, customer support is very responsive and training

Pros

Easy to get the hang of, navigation is very simple.

Cons

Still a bit USA focused, needs to be more outward looking for global community

Ralph R.

a full ERP which has good team of support and developers. good job, keep it up

Reviewed on 2017/10/29

Pros

a really GOOD WORK and a full ERP which is not only for small business. the support team have a unbeliveable short reaction time...!

Cons

badly the new version 5.0 are more cost intensive than the old version. i understand that the price must be higher for the new version, because it's a really good work which the ERPAG Team efforts, but the price rise is really nearly the pain barrier...

Hoang V.

The ERPAG has potential to become great

Reviewed on 2019/06/10

It's been great so far due to outstanding customer support.

Pros

It's backed by great customer support. I think they will improve it day by day.

Cons

Here are a few:

- Mobile app of the software is still quite basic. I hope they put more effort into it.
- The app doesn't let you to adjust time of login session. It will be expired after a period of time then you have to login again. I often re-login more than 20 times per day.
- I think the software doesn't use CDN so we sometimes got difficult to use it due to laggy connection. We're located in South East Asia.
- The software doesn't reopen your last tabs. You will have to open them again each login.

Dan H.

Excellent ERP solution for small & medium businesses.

Reviewed on 2018/06/08

Pros

Production made simple, easily track raw material, bill and pack finished product, and look super professional the whole way. They are always improving the product as well.

Cons

it takes some time to learn it, but this is the same with any ERP system on the market . It can seem a bit clunky at times, and production take a lot of work entering BOM's

Ramon M.

very easy

Reviewed on 2017/10/18

the web access and very easy use for sales

Pros

accessibility and intuitive menu, very easy for my company use this software for production and sales

Cons

the developer sales campaign don't clear for the user, because the estructure is complex, may be when put help menu in the software improve in this point

Celine C.

Great software

Reviewed on 2019/02/09

Overall we have a good experience with ERPAG as it is really simple to understand and to use, for a quite reasonable price.

Pros

ERPAG is quite easy to understand and to use, even for a person who never employs an ERP software.

Cons

From time to time it is a little bit slow to reload or refresh the pages.

Ramon M.

CEO

Reviewed on 2018/10/09

in general my experience is good, we have two different account with erpag, for different area, so our experience is very good

Pros

we select this software for functionality and very easy use for my employees

Cons

for our company is necessary modify design the report for most clearance when reading

Kuang li C.

The continuously improvement is valuable and it is good for small business like us.

Reviewed on 2018/01/05

Money saved and good enough.

Pros

Cloud base and value of Money is high. As small business, we need a professional and value worth ERP software like this.

Cons

The connection and speed is something you can improve. The invoice template is not working very smooth. Please also notice

Richard H.

Fantastic

Reviewed on 2018/06/09

Pros

i like the fact that the software is cloud based. it gives me flexibilty in where i can work. Cloud is the future.

Cons

The fact that i can not customize some settings on demand gives me a headache since sometimes i need a quick change.

Laura H.

I have looked at many MRP packages and ERPAG is the best value I have found!

Reviewed on 2017/11/02

So far, all of the features our growing company needs at a very reasonable cost. I think it will serve us for a very long time as we grow. The kind of support I have received while using the trial makes me very comfortable with the upcoming implementation phase.

Pros

It seems to have all the features that the really expensive packages have and the pricing structure is very reasonable. Overall the best value I have seen in terms of the features you get for the cost and especially the usually real-time support for learning the software!

Cons

Like all of the systems I have tried, there is a learning curve, but the help has been great! I have not tested all features yet, but feel more confident upon seeing how responsived this company is!

Chevrel F.

not enough flexibility

Reviewed on 2017/08/30

we can centralize all information about our customer. We expected more, hope you will add new function

Pros

low cost, we are a small compagny, we want to grow, but at the moment we need a low cost systeme to continue our developpement

Cons

not enought possibility to add field in different pages, for instance I woukd like to add a fiel that not exist in customer page, it is not possible

5.0/10
Imtiaz B.

very easy to use

Reviewed on 2018/07/24

It really helped me to get started and then prepared me for our new software when we grew out of it.

Pros

ease of use and user friendly. All the functions are very self explanatory. Graphics are very helpful to understand

Cons

Reporting is not up to the mark. Some of the reports don't make sense and other are useless. There's no proper training available on reporting

Nemanja C.

First day of use review

Reviewed on 2018/08/30

Over all i am very pleased with it. i will try to connect it to printers and scanner and see how it goes and if it can do the printings and scanning as it advertises i will keep using it

Pros

Software is easy to use and to operate it myself, no need for additional company. It has the academy which can give a good amount of information well as customer support seemed very professional and quick to respond

Cons

Import sheet should be more customisable, I believe it should have all the fields for import available or at least option to ask as there are fields about product informations, not i will have to go in one by one and insert certain info such are country of origin, sizes, colors...

Juan R.

useful and economic

Reviewed on 2019/06/10

in general lines it is a good system to carry the operations of a small business

Pros

I liked your new interface is very friendly

Cons

its links buttons some are very hidden and it is not easy to find

John Y.

Perfect for small assembly shop

Reviewed on 2019/08/26

I need assembly material list

Pros

Material list and assembly inventory for inventory control

Cons

cash flow view not as intuiative as quickbook

François M.

Straight to the Point

Used Weekly for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2019/06/06

Great tool, great value for the money, a couple strings to attach and they'll be all set to win a lot of OpenERP/Odoo customers.

Pros

GUI, speed, report template editing, **amazing** embedded support (videos, chat zone), XLS import/export. You can tell that they have real manufacturing experience.

Cons

Lack of key CRM features (leads --> opportunities --> quotations, emailings), forcing the use of other third-party tools, which is a bit sad. Seems like it would be super simple for them to add.

Michael M.

Week one review...

Reviewed on 2019/06/04

Pros

Features of larger and more expensive ERP software but at a reasonable pricing. The number of users offered per package. Users in ERPAG are more 'concurrent users' - one username/password = one connection on a single device. If a person is logged in on their computer, and he logs in from his phone, he will kick himself out from the computer connection. All features are enabled across all packages.

Cons

- little slow to reload or refresh the pages.
- importing warehouses during the setup phase.
- more than 1 user is needed to test the user setup options.

Nestor T.

Its a whole new experience, I feel great with this solution, I think that it is unique in every way

Reviewed on 2017/10/12

Pros

That I can have access from anywhere just going to internet on my laptop or tablet, this is the best of it.

Cons

That I does not have an app for mobile phones, it would be a lot much easier if they were a mobile app where we could check hows bussiness