Staff Squared Reviews

Staff Squared

HR software for busy business people.

4.8/5 (8 reviews)
Jenny H.

Staff Squared reduces and automates key HR admin

Reviewed on 2015/08/11
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

The most important features for us as a small business are:

- holiday planning, booking and the shared calendar

- sickness record and bradford factor score

- goals

- appraisals

We like that the product is focussed to suit the needs of a small/medium business and so it isn't like using a sledgehammer to crack a nut. You're only paying for what you really need. Importantly, the support service is top notch and personable - perfectly suited to the needs of SMEs

Cons

I'd like to see more dynamic reporting features or even just a wider choice of reports. I'm assured that this is coming. However, it's worth noting that if you can't access a specific type of report you want then you can contact support and they'll run the report for you.

Stephen O.

Great app, really takes the pain out of HR admin for me and my team

Reviewed on 2015/07/23
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

Mobile app and interactive calendar are life savers. The support is also incredible

Cons

It doesn't currently provide timesheet functionality but that's due in the next few weeks.

John H.

Easy to use and all the features we need

Reviewed on 2016/02/05
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

Easy to use, great customer service and constantly adding new features.

Cons

Their mobile apps could be improved, they're quite basic right now.

Alice L.

Make life easier

Reviewed on 2013/06/21

If you are a SME like us you will find Staff Squared beneficial in looking after your staff and keeping accurate and up to date records

Pros

I had been searching for HR software for some time and came across Staff Squared. It's an intuitive self service app that has made everyday HR so much easier and freed up time in my day for other Admin duties. There are no set up fees or long term contracts just a monthly subscription, so easy to set up and use.

Cons

I don't have anything negative to say about Staff Squared. All questions are quickly answered by their support team

Alice lipscombe

Superb and cost effective

Reviewed on 2014/01/17

I have been using Staff Squared for 4 months now and I can honestly say that it is a very simple app to use and above all affordable. It has cut the time I spend on admin in half and made staff management so much easier

Pros

Easy to use, flexible, a lot of useful features including holiday tracking, unlimited document storage, and the calendar integration with our existing calendars is great.

Cons

None that I can think of, they're continuously adding new features...

Peter W.

Simple HR

Reviewed on 2013/02/13

If you want to keep all of your staff information in one place and be able to review it whether in or out of the office, Staff Squared does just that.

Pros

We have been using Staff Squared for 2 months now and cannot believe how it has simplified managing our staff. It is reasonably priced, easy to set up and is simple to use, even for someone like me with little or no HR knowledge.

Cons

At the present time I don't have any negative feedback about Staff Squared.

Patricia H.

Straightforward and extremely useful

Reviewed on 2015/07/03

It makes total sense using this software for HR management since we are on computers almost constantly. Staff Squared keeps management and admin tasks focused, information easy to find and also encourages staff to keep on top of their objectives too! Haven't come across any problems as yet but since the staff are so supportive maybe that's why.

It's really decently priced too!

Would definitely recommend.

Kevin F.

Very professional

Reviewed on 2015/07/02

If the other companies I worked with were anything near as professional and client focused as Staff Squared my job would be a lot easier!

At the moment I have no negative feedback.