isolved

Celeste
Celeste

I Love iSolved!

Reviewed on 2022/09/26

Pros

I liked that iSolved People Services is easy to implement and customize.
*Payroll process is easy
*online time cards and employee adaptive experience are great!
*Online onboarding for new employees is easy to use and makes data entry easier

Cons

There's so much that iSolved offers and can customized, I would like to get more information on what I can do.
Employee adaptive experience app some times glitches and makes it hard for employees to you. I also wish it was an app in the App Store.

Victoria
  • Industry: Accounting

isolved is a True Single Database Platform Meeting the Changing Needs of Employers

Reviewed on 2024/02/05

The overall experience has been very positive. The platform is very user friendly and easy to implement and customize.

Pros

The functionality being all one database is a large focus for us. It is easy to add services as the legal environment or business needs change and the system keeps businesses in compliance as regulations are put into place.

Cons

The scheduling feature is the only area I see as being less competitive than other products in the industry for employees that are moving between teams or departments or simply making on the fly adjustments.

Proliant

Reasons for Choosing isolved

The Asure platform was not robust and the tax engine was poor.

Reasons for Switching to isolved

We wanted local service to be able to contact.
Audra
  • Industry: Legal Services

There's good, there's bad, and there's ugly

Reviewed on 2019/08/22

I also want to point out that when comparing vendors, be sure to inquire if you are charged for every employee or just those participating in FSA. It recently came to light that we are being charged a per head fee for every employee, regardless of whether they participate in FSA or not. I have to look into this further, but I don't think this was true when we were with ADP.

Pros

As an end-user employee and as an admin of this product, I find it to be robust in its feature set and easy to navigate. The GUI is fairly clean. In fact, I like the PRODUCT so much that I previously wrote many glowing reviews; alas, things have changed on the customer service end.

Cons

We started using iSolved January 2016 and everything was AMAZING until shortly after Infinisource spun off iSolved as its own company. Sadly, since then, we have had numerous tax issues. More importantly, when you report an issue to the tax department, it takes eons to hear back from them. In fact, I have had to repeatedly pester them to get any sort of response. I want to be clear that the general (non-tax) Customer Service is fairly good, it is only the tax customer service that is a major fail. It is because the tax issues are so frequent and take up far too much of my time, that I have been left with no choice but to go back to bid Q1 2020.

Paycom, ADP Workforce Now, Paychex Flex and PrimePay

Reasons for Choosing isolved

ADP as a company was too big to efficiently navigate. It seemed that for every simple question we had we got transferred multiple times before we could get an answer. Cost was another factor that sent us to bid.

Reasons for Switching to isolved

Robust software at a very good cost at the time.
Abbey

Lots of bang for your buck

Reviewed on 2024/02/18

A great value and great customer support.

A great value and great customer support.

Pros

The amount services you get for the cost is a great value.

Cons

The employee interface has two different views - classic and the updated. It’s confusing.

Reasons for Choosing isolved

Over all value for what we received. They took a lot of things off my plate and made my job easier.

Reasons for Switching to isolved

Value for the services. It okay not be the most flashy software but it gets the job done.
Erin
  • Industry: Chemicals

Why I love isolved!

Reviewed on 2023/12/27

Overall, iSolved has become our comprehensive HRIS, significantly making my job much easier.

Pros

I appreciate the streamlined process of payroll administration, facilitated by an efficient timekeeping system. The accessibility for supervisors and managers to edit and approve time cards within their respective departments adds a layer of convenience. Furthermore, the Share and Perform system proves to be an invaluable tool for monitoring performance reviews and establishing and tracking goals. The University, serving as our LMS, stands out with its user-friendly interface, enabling seamless report generation and the customization of training videos tailored to our company's specific needs.

Cons

Certain aspects of the performance and learning management systems presented initial challenges during setup. However, after successful implementation, they have proven to be highly effective and functional.

Paychex Flex and Paycor

Reasons for Choosing isolved

Paypro was bought by iSolved so they already had our information making the transition that much smoother.

Reasons for Switching to isolved

We had trouble with ADP before so security measures were extermely important to us. Also, cost, features, and most of all customer support were part of the deciding factors.

Response from isolved

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with isolved and for highlighting the ease of the interface!

Jim
  • Industry: Consumer Electronics

isolved Denkai review

Reviewed on 2023/12/26

Disappointing. I've made complaints and get plenty of concerned lip service, but no action.

Pros

Very easy to use for both administrators, managers, and employees.

Cons

Customer service and support is terrible. Everyone is a sales person. Very engaged with you if you're interested in buying an add on. Non-existent if you're not. Communication with my rep is non-existent. I understand turn-over issues, so if you let me know in advance that you're experiencing support issues, I'm willing to work with you. I'm constantly in the dark. I feel like we don't matter because we're a small company.

ADP Vantage HCM and Paycor

Reasons for Choosing isolved

isolved offered a full HCM system with the ability to add more features.

Dayforce Powerpay

Reasons for Switching to isolved

Easy to use and comparable with the competition.

Response from isolved

Hello! Thank you for leaving your honest review of isolved. We certainly don't want you to feel that you are in the dark. Please contact me, Mackenzie Cotton, Reference & Reputation Manager, directly at [email protected] so we can get you connected with the proper support.

Talitha

Easy Payroll Processing

Reviewed on 2023/12/08

Overall it works great for our organization. It does what it's supposed to do and has hiccups like any software.

Pros

We love using iSolved to process our payrolls. It's super easy. The system is eaasy to navigate and find what you're looking for as well as find help articles when needed.

Cons

They have changed the Self-Service login over the past year and taken away our access to reset passwords at the client level. This has been very frustrating for our staff because we have to wait for our customer service rep to take care of it and often times the links expire before the employee can use them. Sometimes when they do updates to the system, critical reports get changed and clients aren't notified. This caused an audit issue for our agency last year and isolved hasn't been able to fix the report.

Paycom, ADP Workforce Now, Workday HCM and Paycor

Reasons for Choosing isolved

Evolution was no longer being supported by the developer so we had to change systems.

Reasons for Switching to isolved

Pricing and the ability to allocate our grants correctly.

Response from isolved

Hello Talitha! Thank you for leaving this review of isolved. We are thrilled to hear that isolved has helping you with processing payroll.

As far as your feedback on the constant updates and self service login, I have sent this to our customer support team so we can so we can take the corrective steps to improve our services.

Chinda
  • Industry: Hospitality

change is constant..

Reviewed on 2023/12/05

I have made some really great partners from Isolved.

I have made some really great partners from Isolved.

Pros

this is a very easy system to use and has great learning videos to answer many questions you may have. Isolved has great reminders and offers good support on many reports and deadlines.

Cons

I would like to see better follow up and quicker answers for cases that are put in. I would like to have access to SME (subject matter experts) that I can go to get my answers right away.

Reasons for Choosing isolved

I changed jobs and love my new job her. I love the challenge and ownership of this position.

Paycom

Response from isolved

Hello Chinda! We appreciate you taking the time to leave this review of isolved. I have shared your feedback with our customer service team about your wishes to have a dedicated support representative.

Ellie
  • Industry: Human Resources
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

Bells & Whistles

Reviewed on 2024/02/06

For the base product - the online HRIS where you are doing employee management and payroll processing, it was very easy to learn. I did not have any training on basic employee management and basic payroll processing and was able to navigate very easitly.

Pros

There are a lot of options for our clients and a lot of customization.

Cons

iSolved can be very complex if clients want to use all of the features. The downfall is that we are required to train our own clients on their products such as Share & Perform. Some of these products may take time to learn.

Susen
Susen
  • Industry: Events Services

Incompetent and Rude about it!!

Reviewed on 2020/01/04

RUN! Terrible attitude /rude / cold staff. Staff is confused and not very knowledgeable in their tasks. Our rep, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], did not know the difference between "gross" and "net" payroll. They made HUGE mistakes on our payroll, taking double deductions from all our workers and when we contacted a supervisor we were told WE(?) made the changes to THEIR system. They refuse to take any responsibility for their errors. All we did was upload the form they gave us to complete. Clients have NO ACCESS and CANNOT MAKE CHANGES to their system! But we were blamed for changing their system analytics!! Really!? Although we had to pay them for their "services" we ended up writing the checks by hand and having to mail them out. Our workers were LIVID. In our previous payroll we sent funds of $100K which they stated we needed to resend. We needed to get a loan as they did not send back our initial payroll funds. We ended up paying double for wire transfers while $200K in payroll sat waiting for them to accept. They rejected our funds and made us resend! This firm made SO many mistakes, treated our employees and management with such disrespect, and cost us unnecessary time and money due to their many mistakes. Customer service blamed THEIR in-house mistakes on us. Just a MISERABLE experience at every turn. Look elsewhere for a payroll company and save yourself the agony of working with their unprofessional and rude staff! Still waiting for a call back from their management to straighten out thei

Pros

They paid our workers on time. Usually had MAJOR mistakes and errors. but payment was fast.

Cons

The staff at ISolved.
When THEY make errors and we've called for solutions- it's apparent we are bothering them.
ISolved can't solve anything. No responsibility, no compassion.
Communication was misery in trying to work with them.

Jaylene

Isolved Solutions that don't break the bank

Reviewed on 2022/08/17

It's been an adventure, but the rewards and benefits have definitely outweighed any struggles.

Pros

The customization that is possible with the software was the most attractive aspect. Especially for the cost, this product allows small businesses enjoy the same quality of services that larger fortune 500 organizations.

Cons

There isn't much that I don't like about the software; however, one thing that I would say that has been an issue is the time zone differences between me and available support team members. Especially, if they are based out of the east coast, I find that there is only a 1-2 window to conduct business out of Alaska.

BambooHR, Paychex Flex and Workday HCM

Reasons for Choosing isolved

They were not able to offer me a single sign on platform to monitor multiple EIN / payrolls.

Reasons for Switching to isolved

The price and comparison of benefits
Tina

Good choice

Reviewed on 2023/03/09

Positive, we have enjoyed very pleasant and knowledgeable customer service. We can make an online appointment with our account manager, he can share his screen and either fix issues on the spot, show us how to do something or accelerate ongoing issues up the ladder.

Pros

The payroll processing and access for employees is what sold us. We can be confident that payroll is done correctly and precisely.

Cons

Training, there was so much training up front that it became muddled. Also, too many different screens to access with different screens. As the main admin, I would like to toggle through general areas without signing in again. For some reason, it glitches often when trying to get into share and perform. Also, for Share and Perform, the training has really lacked. We were told we would have the option of a store at the beginning, then told that wouldn't open for a while, until we put it on the back-burner and are having a hard time restarting. Personnel changes and we need each person to receive adequate training.

Response from isolved

Tina, Thank you for taking the time to review our solution! We LOVE hearing that you often get the support you need. If you still require assistance with Share and Perform, or wish you could take a deeper dive, please contact your dedicated CSR and Team, and they can get you scheduled for additional support asap!

Michelle

Great Product for the Money!

Reviewed on 2019/09/25

We are utilizing the complete iSolved HRIS modules with the exception of MOJO. Payroll, Benefits, Time, iHire, LMS, COBRA, 401K file feed.

Pros

I like that it is user friendly, and that iSolved continues to upgrade their features because they are listening to their customers requests. Administratively, I have found this system to be much easier to use than previous HRIS systems. The implementation team was great!

Cons

That salaried employees cannot use the absence function because it is tied to payroll. For our company, our salaried employees need to be able to change approved time off after payroll has been run, which unfortunately locks down that time frame, so we are forced to use our old HRIS system to track salaried emloyee PTO. Also, there is no one single place that has transparency for employees to see all of their time off accruals and transactions. Also, does not do payroll in Canada.

Lori
  • Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

I chose iSolved over ADP

Reviewed on 2023/07/16

I have been happy with iSolved. I temporarily switched to ADP because I was told it would serve us better, and I learned quickly it was not the right service for us. I went back to iSolved. There were some hiccups with that, like the pricing went up and we lost one of our services. I like the administration side, but some of the employees struggle with the AEE on the phone (slow connection to punch in/out for example).

Pros

The customer service is more convenient than that of other services I have used in my position, and it's critical that I receive timely answers for payroll and benefits. I also like that I know where to go to find all kinds of reports.

Cons

I don't like the pricing structure, and I don't like that if we need other service add-ons that the fees are somewhat outrageous depending on the service. I would like to be able to put everything together, we as a non-profit we cannot budget for some of the more exorbitant items (HR help). Some reports are too detailed and don't come in Excel format.

Response from isolved

Hello Lori! Thank you for taking the time to leave this review of isolved. We are happy to hear that our customer service team continues to be a great resource & support system for your business.

Colleen

Ease of use and robust features

Reviewed on 2022/04/08

We use iSolved to run payroll, manage recruitment and onboarding, open enrollment, benefits administration and other HR data. We love how easy it is for employees to have one login for most of their needs.

Pros

iSolved allows us to manage so much of our payroll and HR workflows in one program that is easy to use.

Cons

Nothing that I can think of, we like all of the features we currently use.

Paycor

Reasons for Choosing isolved

Had a terrible implementation and experience with software and customer service.

Sage Payroll

Reasons for Switching to isolved

Offered more features we needed, and Proxus gave us white glove implementation and customer service.
Kimberly

ISolved Products

Reviewed on 2022/09/27

It is a good system that is easy to use. It is completely customizable for any unique situations.

Pros

ISolved is user friendly. It can be customized for unusual pay structures and multiple pay structures within the same company. It is packed full of useful reports that are already loaded, or you have the ability to build a custom report as well.

Cons

There have been a couple of glitches regarding third party payments that have caused some problems. ISolved has been very quick to get those glitches corrected as quickly as possible.

Paychex Flex

Reasons for Choosing isolved

They were going out of business.

Reasons for Switching to isolved

It was recommended by the company that we used prior.
Gina

Love this HRIS!!

Reviewed on 2022/09/19

LOVED the team and the dedicated reps. For sure best service around for such a wonderful tool!

Pros

Robust and super easy to use - very user friendly!

Cons

Would be nice if there was a built in expense feature too!

ADP TotalSource

Reasons for Choosing isolved

The service was horrible from ADP

Reasons for Switching to isolved

Better price point. Better customer service!
Stephanie
  • Industry: Textiles

Great HCM for small/medium size businesses

Reviewed on 2019/09/26

Overall, iSolved is a great product. They are constantly improving and I can't wait for what's to come!

Pros

I like that the product is all in one and that it is relatively easy for my employees to find the information they need.

Cons

The things I like the least would be the change in customer service, I enjoyed having a dedicated rep; we got to know each other and our people. The growing pains have been a challenge (especially with the tax team -- but we're HR professionals, we get it!!). I wish some features that were promised years ago, actually have been implemented.

Dayforce HCM, Paycom, ADP Workforce Now, Paychex Flex and Paycor

Cost, User Interface, Features, Customer Support
Jennifer

isolved HCM and Ancillary Modules Could be the Right Fit

Reviewed on 2024/02/06

Overall, as a user and implementor of the product, isolved offers a variety of simple to robust features which may allow for individual customization. The employee data management features are easy to use and payroll is accurate.

Pros

In addition to offering an easy-to-use HCM platform with fully integrated time tracking, isolved has ancillary products that sync with the core product for performance management, applicant tracking, and predictive analytics.

Cons

The ancillary modules are not fully within the HCM core product and clearly differ in the look and feel from the core product. I'd also love to see improvement on customized client needs for paystubs, time alerts, and regular rate of pay lookback reporting.

Response from isolved

Thank you for your feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you're enjoying isolved.

We apologize for any issues you've experienced with the ancillary modules. We understand that these challenges can be frustrating, and we want to assure you that we're continuously working to improve and streamline our system to better meet your needs.

If there's anything specific you'd like us to look into or any further assistance you require, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help!

Jenessa

Terrible product with terrible protocols

Reviewed on 2016/12/30

As an employee, user of iSolved for payroll, I completely despise this software. It is actually inconvenient in every aspect; iSolved is slow to the point I'm unsure if it is even working, an organization does not exist for users to perform tasks and customer support is not available for non-admin users even when it requires for an error page to be fixed!

The product is so slow that even a "quick punch" takes extended moments to complete. If you go further into the program it only gets worse. Try setting up a request for PTO and you are muddled to believe the program didn't notice you pushed a button. oh, wait for it. it is thinking!!

Back to requesting PTO/editing absences thinking you've found where it is located to realize the organization is really expressive creativity. "Employee Absences" and "Time Off Requests" are delightful in the fact they are both the same thing but are they really? You can perform one function in both but all other functions are split apart between these tabs pushing you further into a maze of the program. Forget about remembering how you did it the first time.

When it comes to requiring to update a password the procedure is completely backward. Changing a password for a payroll system should be done during work hours. However, it is always on a Monday morning when I can't clock in and need to take the time to create a new password forcing me later to have my time card edited. It is possible to send an e-mail out a couple of business days before giving the option to either update it when it's convenient, during work hours!

Bringing me to my last complaint that brought me to write a review, Customer Support. I have a great appreciation for customer support centers, they always get the brunt of frustrations and then continue to make sure the customer is satisfied. I feel they are the biggest asset in a company. I completely understand the problems that arise if you let a non-admin user contact customer support as every company has different procedures and that is why you create an admin. However, I am not allowed to contact customer support to clear error messages, my administrator needs to. Even when the program directed me to do exactly that. I am then directed to "take a screen shot of the required information", send it to my admin and have them forward it along. This is extremely inefficient.

I will never recommend this product to anyone due to the fact that it is slow, unorganized and inefficient. I am shocked by how much our company is paying for this unprofessional program.

Diana
  • Industry: Chemicals

iSolved is quality HRIS for small to mid-size business(es)

Reviewed on 2022/03/31

Tax department is very slow to respond to requests or questions. Multiple emails back and forth with no call to the client. Would like to see SLAs for all functional areas as it relates to the customer experience.

Pros

Automation (workflow) - ease of access for the employee, reporting capabilities.

Cons

lack of test employee(s), test environment for administrators

Krissi
  • Industry: Medical Practice

No Communication

Reviewed on 2017/05/03

They do not return your phone calls!!! We first called to try and get more licenses and were transferred to different people who never returned calls. After that we decided to go with another system due to not being to get return calls to get all of our employees licensed. We then called back and left messages to call back and neither ever did. Finally, we sent emails in requesting to talk about the cancellation and a transition period. 1 month later we received an email back saying our service was canceled. Finally called and got a hold of the customer rep who said "oh yeah I just got an email from finance forwarded to me that you guys wanted to cancel" we had to explain we wanted to work on transition period, had someone actually returned phone calls then they would know. Our bill was paid through the end of the month so we wanted to keep services until then. He set us up to cancel at the end of the month. We tried calling customer support the week before canceling to see if we need to do anything else, also we were using them until the end of the pay period and wanted to know what we needed to do to pull the last of hours. NO ONE RETURNED OUR CALLS AGAIN. Luckily we logged in at 11:30 pm on 4/30/17 and pulled and hours summary, as the next morning we were unable to pull any other reports. The problem is we are a 24/7 facility and this caused issues. This was one of the worst companies we have tried to work with.

Pros

The system was easy to learn, their support team was very friendly. I don't have anymore pros to add to this.

Cons

Their customer service, sales and financing team are terrible. They do not return phone calls or assist in anyway. Reports are not user friendly.

greg
  • Industry: Hospitality

Not so Happy

Reviewed on 2019/09/26

Just o.k.

If it was not for representatives, probably would have left a long time ago!

Just o.k.

If it was not for representatives, probably would have left a long time ago!

Pros

navigating the system is pretty easy.
Did love representative in support.

Cons

Do not like waiting on hold for support, and waiting for a call back is a good option, but can be on the phone myself when i get the return call.

Don't like the fact that the system does not have a good scheduling module, how to go outside to purchase scheduling module.

Seems like the I solved platform is getting outdated, and the company is having trouble staying up with the latest technology.

Been having a terrible time with timesaver support and getting PTO set up.

Dont like the fact that are taxes were not paid.

Jonathan
  • Industry: Human Resources

Isloved Review

Reviewed on 2024/02/07

I have been using Isloved for 3 years now. The Company I work for has been using it much longer than that and we have had a great experience.

Pros

What I like most about Isloved other then the people/employees is, that it is user friendly. Everything that we have implemented is easy to use and usually runs smoothly when setting it up. If we are having issue Isloved is always there to help with a quick call or reply.

Cons

There not much to dislike about Isloved! Right now I would say that I am getting used to using AI. Sometimes it is inaccurate, but overall still works really well.

Felix
  • Industry: Computer Networking

iSolved Review

Reviewed on 2023/09/19

I have been content with iSolved. I briefly changed to ADP since I was informed it would serve us better, and I advanced rapidly it was not the right assistance for us. I returned to iSolved. There were a few hiccups with that, similar to the estimating went up and we lost one of our administrations. I like the organization side; however a portion of the representatives battle with the AEE on the telephone (slow association with punch in/out for instance).

Pros

The client support is more advantageous than that of different administrations I have utilized in my situation, and it's important that I get opportune responses for finance and advantages. I additionally like that I know where to go to track down a wide range of reports.

Cons

I could do without the estimating construction, and I could do without that assuming we want other help additional items that the charges are fairly preposterous relying upon the assistance. I might want to have the option to assemble everything, we as a non-benefit we can't financially plan for a portion of the more extravagant things (HR help). A few reports are excessively nitty gritty and don't come in Succeed design.