isolved

Employ, enable, and empower your workforce!

Great software and support for benefits and hr

Reviewed on 2020/05/23

Great option if you are looking for a software focused on HR and benefits without payroll.

Pros

Easy to use software if you are comfortable with benefits and hr admin. Easy layout and without unnecessary frills.

Cons

I can't say there is anything negative about this software, perhaps it's not the cheapest ever, but that's best it's uncomplicated and thorough.

Rhonda C.
  • Industry: Restaurants

iSolved - Payroll & Onboarding

Reviewed on 2020/06/30

Streamlining all processes from hiring, on boarding, payroll, timekeeping, benefits.

Pros

Ease of use, online university training for the different modules. Customer service and response time is AMAZING!

Cons

Switching between companies on the same account gets stuck at times or pulls info from the previous Company when in individual time information.

Audra D.
  • Industry: Legal Services

There's good, there's bad, and there's ugly

Reviewed on 2019/08/22

I also want to point out that when comparing vendors, be sure to inquire if you are charged for every employee or just those participating in FSA. It recently came to light that we are being charged a per head fee for every employee, regardless of whether they participate in FSA or not. I have to look into this further, but I don't think this was true when we were with ADP.

Pros

As an end-user employee and as an admin of this product, I find it to be robust in its feature set and easy to navigate. The GUI is fairly clean. In fact, I like the PRODUCT so much that I previously wrote many glowing reviews; alas, things have changed on the customer service end.

Cons

We started using iSolved January 2016 and everything was AMAZING until shortly after Infinisource spun off iSolved as its own company. Sadly, since then, we have had numerous tax issues. More importantly, when you report an issue to the tax department, it takes eons to hear back from them. In fact, I have had to repeatedly pester them to get any sort of response. I want to be clear that the general (non-tax) Customer Service is fairly good, it is only the tax customer service that is a major fail. It is because the tax issues are so frequent and take up far too much of my time, that I have been left with no choice but to go back to bid Q1 2020.

Courtney M.
  • Industry: Restaurants

Retention is not their strong suit

Reviewed on 2021/01/04

Pros

It is easy .... kind of. Except when trying to access or transfer documents back to my company

Cons

Expensive. Overcharged. Want to charge me exorbitant fees to have access to my employees records. Not easy at all to transfer my records from their system to my system when you leave their company.

Kimber J.

Best online Payroll Software I have used

Reviewed on 2019/10/07

Overall I love using this software and I have been doing payroll for many years and used many different softwares. This is still my favorite.

Pros

I love that I can see all my changes in real time. I can view everything that will process before it processes. This allows me to catch any errors ahead of sending the file.

Cons

The customer service is not the best. They have gotten too big is my opinion and there have been some mess ups on their side which have been unprofessional. They do always fix the problems, but I don't think they should have happened in the first place.

Kelly W.
  • Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

iSolved HCM Technology Review

Reviewed on 2019/09/25

Oor accountign department has had some major issues with iSolved. As far as Ledgers ad taxes. Also, our invoices have not always been correct.

Pros

I like that iSolved is your one stop shop. I can get any information on an employee that I need. I like how it cuts down on most paper work that we need for compliance relation issues.

Cons

I am the benefits coordinator for my company therefore I have some issues when it comes to edi feeds and what the limited capabilities are for our companies benefits. It can also help to be more user friendly. We use it everyday, but we have some users that do not use it as often and there are some things that are difficult to find.

Rebecca B.

Connect 2019

Reviewed on 2019/09/27

I really like, and like it even more after the confernece

Pros

I got my money's worth on the first day.

Cons

Classes would run out of the handout before all people attending could receive one.

Maged R.

Easy to use but customer service is a REAL CHALLENGE!

Reviewed on 2019/05/14

I have been with SAGE/Paychoice before getting dissolved into iSolved. The migration was a horrible experience! I did not see initiative from the new company to leave a good customer experience for the first few months, so decided to leave the company to another provider

Pros

Easy to use interface - flexibility in having different rates for the same employee
Nice HR companion feature! On-demand service, free of charge, to answer HR questions with a 24-hours turnaround time

Cons

Customer service needs lots of improvement. Account rep change is unprecedented and could take a few days till request for assistance is answered. At times, the online button chat/help was off, without any justification!

The interface can be enhanced to simplify PTO calculations

Stephanie F.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Excellent HCM

Reviewed on 2019/09/25

Pros

Ability to customize for our clients' needs. Mobile application is great.

Cons

I wish it had more capability with tracking FMLA.

Michael M.

Honest

Reviewed on 2019/09/27

Positive and looking forward to more

Pros

Very user friendly. Allows a wide variety of options for our clients

Cons

Time for updates. Customer serivce response time. Starting to feel outdated view

Jennife C.
  • Industry: Accounting

Making the switch was the best decision we've made!

Reviewed on 2019/09/26

Pros

Ease of use. Clients love it. Robust self service.

Cons

Sometimes the support can be slow. Our clients expect answers and solutions fast and it is difficult when that is out of our control.

Hannah L.

Can Easily Review Employee Time Cards

Reviewed on 2019/06/01

Pros

Easy to use and navigate! I can clock in, clock out, view my previous timecards and W-2 forms with no problem. Also very easy to view and edit my employee's timecards.

Cons

Sometimes it doesn't log in. Thought it was a browser issue, but it happens everywhere I log in, different computers, and with different browsers. After a refresh, it usually will let me in though. Small issue for a great and effective clock in system.

Jeff M.

I am my company's WFM and I use iSolved to track attendance and approve/deny tie off requests.

Reviewed on 2018/01/16

Pros

It is very easy to follow and easy to understand. Agents can easily clock in and out, and adjusting their punches is simple as well.

Cons

The PTO balances can be extremely confusing. As it does not update until the payroll is processed, it can confuse agents as to how much PTO they have. I have been able to figure it out and explain it to them, but it is not transparent.

Mary ann T.
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Features seem to be a little outdated but the support staff is always helpful.

Reviewed on 2017/11/09

Pros

Really, I'm just used to using it. We don't utilize most functions. Our system may be a little outdated.

Cons

Fingerprint option is undependable and the card access has never worked. Again, our system is older.

Kara S.

good

Reviewed on 2019/09/27

Pros

easy to use, easy to navigate and all in one platform

Cons

all the work-arounds we have to use -not enough reasons why things don't work and support is limited sometimes

Lacie W.

Good product, high prices.

Reviewed on 2018/06/05

Customer service is always on top of their game, and processing payroll is a breeze.

Pros

Somewhat user friendly, would not recommend to someone who is not tech savvy. We use it as an integration with BH and it seems to work well.

Cons

High cost for what we need, can be time consuming to enter new people into the system / end people who are currently in the system.

Inas A.

iSolved HCM

Makes my life easy

Pros

It's user friendly and easy to navigate.

Cons

Certain limitations in the report writer area.

Amber R.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Difficult to train with

Reviewed on 2019/02/15

Pros

I like that we have options to transfer into and out of tasks. I like how administration can fix punches when it's needed, unfortunately it's needed often.

Cons

I do not like the layout or difficulty when it comes to training to use it. There's just too much room for user error.

Jennifer H.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Compete Employee Life Cycle Tool

Reviewed on 2019/09/27

Pros

This database manages the entire employee life cycle

Cons

Development bugs when a release occurs.

Lynn O.

iSolved is THE WORST!

Reviewed on 2019/11/12

iSolved didn't start out at the worst HRIS platform, but something happened in the last couple years and they don't seem to have any interested in fixing any of their issues. We are counting down the days until we are live on a new system.

Pros

I don't usually write reviews, but iSolved is so terrible, I feel it is necessary to ensure that other companies don't make the same mistake we did. I honestly can't think of one pro with this system.

Cons

Customer service is a joke. They are unresponsive to emails and calls. Upper management doesn't have any interest in fixing the service issues.
We have had MULTIPLE tax issues creating late fees and penalties.
Technical issues/glitches are never fixed. The site randomly kicks you out in the middle of a task.

Lisa W.
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Awesome

Reviewed on 2019/09/26

It has helped us keep more compliant and run more effciently.

Pros

I like how it saves me so much time doing daily HR .

Cons

New hire on boarding needs to be more mobile friendly.

Susan G.
  • Industry: Banking

Great Product. Great Installation Support.

Reviewed on 2014/04/14

Pros

The implementation process was an especially challenging time for us because our internal project manager went on an unexpected six-week medical leave before the implementation was complete. Our Timeforce II Implementation Coordinator provided extensive additional support and kept us in the implementation phase to provide support during our project manager's medical leave. She literally walked us through our first couple of payroll runs to make sure we were comfortable using the system.

Cons

The Admin Function takes some training to master. However, high-quality customer installation support makes this virtually a non-issue.

Heather W.

Streamlined Payroll

Reviewed on 2017/10/11

Pros

System is quick and easy to use and make our processes more streamlined. I love that we have everything all in one place rather that using multiple systems.

Cons

The onboarding piece is limited but overall we are extremely happy with our use of the system and how it helps our employees.

Kim R.

iSolved HCM Technology Review

Reviewed on 2019/09/25

tracking payments and history simplified, ready reports address most queries

Pros

self service for employees is easy to use

Cons

the need to process payroll before changes such as accrual updates will be accurate, modifying punches not possible for staff

Chris C.
  • Industry: Consumer Electronics

Avoid this company. They lie about the functionality and then will not work with you to...

Reviewed on 2019/10/25

These folks are con artists and will say anything to sell you the product and get you to sign their agreements. Once you start the process and find that it doesn't work as promised, they will send out a bunch of excuses like "the mobile app is provided as a free add-on so it doesn't count". We emailed back and forth and were told, not only would they not refund us, we had to pay out the full 1 year contract for software we were not going to use. Avoid these guys and look to another solution. There are many better options out there!

Pros

Not much. It's older technology that doesn't work in a modern environment.

Cons

We chose to upgrade to their cloud based platform because we wanted mobile access. We were told that their app would allow users to access the system and use all the features of the software. After signing up and starting the process of getting everything working, we found out that the mobile app isn't supported or being updated. The app doesn't fit on modern resolution phones (it gets cut off). The app also doesn't allow any features besides clocking in and out. When we brought this up and tried to cancel the software, they would not allow us to and we had to get our legal team involved.