isolved

Heidi E.
  • Industry: Banking

Multiple Features

Reviewed on 2018/08/06

Pros

- Forcasting PTO for current and upcoming year. Helps for planning vacations.
- Preview Paycheck. Can see the potential breakdown of pay before pay day.
- Multiple options for clocking in and lunch breaks.

Cons

You can access the website via mobile or app but they don’t have all features available.

Chinda
  • Industry: Hospitality

change is constant..

Reviewed on 2023/12/05

I have made some really great partners from Isolved.

I have made some really great partners from Isolved.

Pros

this is a very easy system to use and has great learning videos to answer many questions you may have. Isolved has great reminders and offers good support on many reports and deadlines.

Cons

I would like to see better follow up and quicker answers for cases that are put in. I would like to have access to SME (subject matter experts) that I can go to get my answers right away.

Paycom

Reasons for Choosing isolved

I changed jobs and love my new job her. I love the challenge and ownership of this position.

Paycom

Response from isolved

Hello Chinda! We appreciate you taking the time to leave this review of isolved. I have shared your feedback with our customer service team about your wishes to have a dedicated support representative.

Shannon
  • Industry: Entertainment

a great decision

Reviewed on 2024/02/05

Pros

The transition team was very helpful and had amazing follow up.

Cons

When we moved to 'case numbers' it really took me to follow up to get resolution on most issues.

Audra
  • Industry: Legal Services

There's good, there's bad, and there's ugly

Reviewed on 2019/08/22

I also want to point out that when comparing vendors, be sure to inquire if you are charged for every employee or just those participating in FSA. It recently came to light that we are being charged a per head fee for every employee, regardless of whether they participate in FSA or not. I have to look into this further, but I don't think this was true when we were with ADP.

Pros

As an end-user employee and as an admin of this product, I find it to be robust in its feature set and easy to navigate. The GUI is fairly clean. In fact, I like the PRODUCT so much that I previously wrote many glowing reviews; alas, things have changed on the customer service end.

Cons

We started using iSolved January 2016 and everything was AMAZING until shortly after Infinisource spun off iSolved as its own company. Sadly, since then, we have had numerous tax issues. More importantly, when you report an issue to the tax department, it takes eons to hear back from them. In fact, I have had to repeatedly pester them to get any sort of response. I want to be clear that the general (non-tax) Customer Service is fairly good, it is only the tax customer service that is a major fail. It is because the tax issues are so frequent and take up far too much of my time, that I have been left with no choice but to go back to bid Q1 2020.

Paycom, ADP Workforce Now, Paychex Flex and PrimePay

Reasons for Choosing isolved

ADP as a company was too big to efficiently navigate. It seemed that for every simple question we had we got transferred multiple times before we could get an answer. Cost was another factor that sent us to bid.

Reasons for Switching to isolved

Robust software at a very good cost at the time.
Cecilia

An all-in-one HR/Payroll System

Reviewed on 2023/12/04

Great implementation, several hiccups once the batton was passed BUT the team i have now are great to work with. Hoping it continues.

Pros

We use iSolved for our entire Employee cycile from the ATS through COBRA (with their benefits module). The system has everything you need so we only use one system. Their ATS is one of the best i've used.

Cons

Customer Support is hit or miss. I finally have a Customer Success Manager and dedicated Customer Service Rep who are very helpful but this was after several issues legitamet issues that needed to be escalated. My only ongoing issue is that depending on what features you have (we have pretty much all) be prepared to take heavy notes on who you talked too. There are soo many people and sometimes it's hard to keep up with who is working on what, and who i need to reach out for for a specific change.

APS Payroll and Netchex

Reasons for Choosing isolved

Constantly dealt with compliance issues from 401k never being right and taxes not being paid on time or correct.

Reasons for Switching to isolved

iSolved had an expense managment system - i couldn't find anywhere else. Their ATS is also the best one i've ever used.
Jamie
  • Industry: Individual & Family Services

Isolved

Reviewed on 2022/09/16

still learning and poor support with getting answers to questions and guidance on how to complete tasks

Pros

Applicant tracking ability to make notes and label each applicant throughout the process of selecting new employees. Would like to be able to free type in and add own labels to stages of interview process

Cons

Not enough options to manipulate for our company (document subcategories and divider tabs), poor workflow, multiple log ins for admin, applicant tracking, and self-service

Paycom and ADP TotalSource

Reasons for Switching to isolved

I was not involved in the final decision making process
Susen
Susen
  • Industry: Events Services

Incompetent and Rude about it!!

Reviewed on 2020/01/04

RUN! Terrible attitude /rude / cold staff. Staff is confused and not very knowledgeable in their tasks. Our rep, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], did not know the difference between "gross" and "net" payroll. They made HUGE mistakes on our payroll, taking double deductions from all our workers and when we contacted a supervisor we were told WE(?) made the changes to THEIR system. They refuse to take any responsibility for their errors. All we did was upload the form they gave us to complete. Clients have NO ACCESS and CANNOT MAKE CHANGES to their system! But we were blamed for changing their system analytics!! Really!? Although we had to pay them for their "services" we ended up writing the checks by hand and having to mail them out. Our workers were LIVID. In our previous payroll we sent funds of $100K which they stated we needed to resend. We needed to get a loan as they did not send back our initial payroll funds. We ended up paying double for wire transfers while $200K in payroll sat waiting for them to accept. They rejected our funds and made us resend! This firm made SO many mistakes, treated our employees and management with such disrespect, and cost us unnecessary time and money due to their many mistakes. Customer service blamed THEIR in-house mistakes on us. Just a MISERABLE experience at every turn. Look elsewhere for a payroll company and save yourself the agony of working with their unprofessional and rude staff! Still waiting for a call back from their management to straighten out thei

Pros

They paid our workers on time. Usually had MAJOR mistakes and errors. but payment was fast.

Cons

The staff at ISolved.
When THEY make errors and we've called for solutions- it's apparent we are bothering them.
ISolved can't solve anything. No responsibility, no compassion.
Communication was misery in trying to work with them.

Jeremy
  • Industry: Accounting

Payroll Usuage

Reviewed on 2023/12/22

Pros

The way the system is easy to us and customizable to each of our clients.

Cons

Stop payment process and check status can take some time to get the information that is needed.

Naomi

isolved Review

Reviewed on 2023/12/19

Pros

There are lots of different customizable options that you can use to meet the needs of your business.

Cons

Implementation took a while when we set up a new product. Seems to be a lot of follow up on our end when putting in new cases to make sure that they get resolved and completed.

Fey
  • Industry: Government Administration

isolved review

Reviewed on 2023/12/28

Pros

The application on the mobile phone made it easy to use, and the software's functionality is beneficial to the number of employees we have.

Cons

I think isolved is the software that covers what we need.

Response from isolved

We're glad to hear that you are overall very happy with isolved and that you find the mobile phone interface easy to use.

Jaylene

Isolved Solutions that don't break the bank

Reviewed on 2022/08/17

It's been an adventure, but the rewards and benefits have definitely outweighed any struggles.

Pros

The customization that is possible with the software was the most attractive aspect. Especially for the cost, this product allows small businesses enjoy the same quality of services that larger fortune 500 organizations.

Cons

There isn't much that I don't like about the software; however, one thing that I would say that has been an issue is the time zone differences between me and available support team members. Especially, if they are based out of the east coast, I find that there is only a 1-2 window to conduct business out of Alaska.

BambooHR, Paychex Flex and Workday HCM

Reasons for Choosing isolved

They were not able to offer me a single sign on platform to monitor multiple EIN / payrolls.

Reasons for Switching to isolved

The price and comparison of benefits
Tina

Good choice

Reviewed on 2023/03/09

Positive, we have enjoyed very pleasant and knowledgeable customer service. We can make an online appointment with our account manager, he can share his screen and either fix issues on the spot, show us how to do something or accelerate ongoing issues up the ladder.

Pros

The payroll processing and access for employees is what sold us. We can be confident that payroll is done correctly and precisely.

Cons

Training, there was so much training up front that it became muddled. Also, too many different screens to access with different screens. As the main admin, I would like to toggle through general areas without signing in again. For some reason, it glitches often when trying to get into share and perform. Also, for Share and Perform, the training has really lacked. We were told we would have the option of a store at the beginning, then told that wouldn't open for a while, until we put it on the back-burner and are having a hard time restarting. Personnel changes and we need each person to receive adequate training.

Response from isolved

Tina, Thank you for taking the time to review our solution! We LOVE hearing that you often get the support you need. If you still require assistance with Share and Perform, or wish you could take a deeper dive, please contact your dedicated CSR and Team, and they can get you scheduled for additional support asap!

Brandy
  • Industry: Entertainment

First time experience

Reviewed on 2019/09/26

It was a rough start as we are brand new to ISolved. I think that the transition could've been done a bit better and eased new clients into it rather than abruptly. I think the customer service side needs more work, as well as the follow-up time.

Pros

I like that the platforms are easier to navigate through. I like that you have several options as far as time and payroll go.

Cons

I do not like the interface for the mobile view. I think updates should be done more frequently or covering more of the major issues as we are in a society of mobile devices and needing easy access to change/update information.

Reasons for Choosing isolved

We made the switch from ADP ezlabormanager because we wanted everything on one platform. We did not have much choice to switch to ISolved as Sage was bought out by them.

Reasons for Switching to isolved

We didn't choose iSolved by choice, we were transitioned in because iSolved bought out our previous payroll company. We thought that it would be better than the company we were with based on the demos, but had an extremely rough start and second guessing that decision. I think that maybe it will get better and if not we will have to go separate paths. I'm learning a lot but will need more help to figure out what I want to do.
CAROLYN
  • Industry: Legal Services

Why I like Isolved

Reviewed on 2023/12/15

It has been very good. I especially like the customer service.

It has been very good. I especially like the customer service.

Pros

It is a very user friendly platform. It does not take much training to understand the product.

Cons

The reporting module is very difficult. The language does not translate well to the basic user

Paylocity and Paycor

Reasons for Choosing isolved

We switched because we were not happy with ADP.

RUN Powered by ADP

Reasons for Switching to isolved

The value that ISolved offered was better than the other.
Morgan

Getting better all the time!

Reviewed on 2019/09/25

iSolved is a great system and I love that there are new updates all the time!

iSolved is a great system and I love that there are new updates all the time!

Pros

Easy to use for both admin and end user.

Cons

I wish there was a favorites menu for reports

Ascentis

Reasons for Choosing isolved

The reporting and ease of use with UltiPro was awful. Their support staff were only trained on the system and most of the time did not have actual HR or payroll knowledge.

Reasons for Switching to isolved

We bought iSolved through an Accounting firm because we value the specialized support they offer such as actual CPA's, tax experts, HR experts, etc.
Sofia

It does what it should do

Reviewed on 2021/08/13

It can make payroll a simple process, but at the same time, it can make payroll reporting a confusing process too.

Pros

The product is easy to use once you get the hang of it. It is a little redundant sometimes but it's accuracy has been tested too many times, and it always delivers. I like how easy it is to input payroll, and process reports. It is very quick.

Cons

I feel that someone could have a little hard time getting the hang of it when first implemented. All in all it is a very accurate program, it has potential, it's report writer is very powerful, but requires extensive computers knowledge to navigate through the multiple layers of a report.

Paylocity

Reasons for Choosing isolved

Paychex seemed a little more complicated than ISolved in processing payroll.

Paychex Flex

Price
Stephanie
  • Industry: Textiles

Great HCM for small/medium size businesses

Reviewed on 2019/09/26

Overall, iSolved is a great product. They are constantly improving and I can't wait for what's to come!

Pros

I like that the product is all in one and that it is relatively easy for my employees to find the information they need.

Cons

The things I like the least would be the change in customer service, I enjoyed having a dedicated rep; we got to know each other and our people. The growing pains have been a challenge (especially with the tax team -- but we're HR professionals, we get it!!). I wish some features that were promised years ago, actually have been implemented.

Dayforce HCM, Paycom, ADP Workforce Now, Paychex Flex and Paycor

Cost, User Interface, Features, Customer Support
Marcia
  • Industry: Environmental Services

Still learning and working through processes

Reviewed on 2022/03/30

Pleased with the product

Pleased with the product

Pros

Easy to integrate, but there were a few items we thought were included that hadn't been done.

Cons

So many steps in setting up shifts, rules, etc. Confusing to try to get through all of them.

Payroll Relief

Reasons for Choosing isolved

Unhappy with response time and accuracy.

Reasons for Switching to isolved

We had to go through our CPA to get access to the product

Exceptional Customer Service

Reviewed on 2023/10/02

When I was first learning iSolved, I had my doubts. But a lot of that was just the combination of systems we were using. Once we implemented Unanet and I worked with iSolved to connect the two systems and worked with [sensitive content hidden] to get a few little things sorted out for payroll reporting, it become a much better system. I think it takes finding the right combo of HRM and accounting software and taking time to speak to your representative to get iSolved working for you at it's best.

Pros

I love my customer service team! [sensitive content hidden] is always there to help out and either knows how to fix my problem or knows who to connect me with to get it remedied. The system itself is also overall easy to use and learn. Payroll and PTO management are super easy with iSolved. We use Unanet for timekeeping and are able to import our timesheet information directly into iSolved to process payroll! iSolved creates all the reports I need for financial records and also produces the payroll Journal Entry for Unanet for me! Lots a little features in iSolved that really help me save time!

Cons

I'm a little disappointed about the Reporting feature and the Report Writer. It does well enough, but I with the writer were a little more intuitive. I also with the Reports had a better description of what they have in them.

Deb
  • Industry: Libraries

Buyer beware

Reviewed on 2022/10/03

We purchased the TimeForce II solution to handle time and labor tracking. After a few years, we looked into adding payroll and HR services. However, the price for those services was way more expensive than other vendors. When we chose an alternative vendor, we found that we would need to continue paying for the service for a year, even though they were no longer providing the service, and there was no way to export our data to the new system. We had to manually enter all the data by hand from poorly designed reports and screen shots for some things that had no reports.

Pros

It was an improvement over manual time-keeping and served as a decent entry-level option

Cons

Set up is not intuitive. When you add a new employee they may or may not actually be attached to their supervisor. Reporting features are limited. There are some things that you just can't get from the system, like pending leave requests. There is NO OPTION to export your data if you terminate the product. The fees increase without notice every year. You cannot terminate the product before the end of your annual license agreement.

LaWanda
  • Industry: Insurance

isolved is a good tool for us.

Reviewed on 2023/10/23

Overall, it has been good.

Overall, it has been good.

Pros

Ease of Use. Great Applicant Tracking System. Great customer support. Very simple payroll process

Cons

Reporting feature. Benefits management tool. Workflow

Paycom, Namely, BambooHR and Paycor

Gusto

The Applicant Tracking System
Cheryl

Self serve

Reviewed on 2023/12/07

Pros

The ease of use. The new look with each update.

Cons

The numerous issues with self serve and not being able to assist the employees much when they can’t log in.

Response from isolved

Thank you for your feedback as we strive to exceed our customer expectations and continuously add new features and functionality to enhance the value our customers get from using isolved. We are sorry to hear you are having challenges with self service. We would love to have the opportunity to work with you. Please feel free to contact me at [email protected].

Susan

iSolved HCM review

Reviewed on 2019/09/27

Pros

User friendly with full HCM features and continued expansion

Cons

UI needs a facelift and the support team takes a prolonged period of time to address issues

Dawn
  • Company size: 501–1 000 Employees

Overall Great

Reviewed on 2023/07/06

Pros

iSolved is easy on the eyes, easy for employees to clock in/out, and navigate in the employee self service area. On the back end for employers, there are a lot of options for administrators to run reports.

Cons

The benefits enrollment portal is not easy to use for employees. It does not allow an employee to look at the benefit options side by side. It would be nice if it would be able to suggest what plan an employee should enroll in.

Response from isolved

Hello Dawn! Thank you for taking the time to leave this review of isolved. We are happy to hear that our platform is easy for your employees to navigate & you are happy with the many options for administrations to run reports.

In terms of the benefits enrollment portal not being easy to use, I have sent this feedback to our support team so we can continue to improve our platform and services. We appreciate your business.

Jake
  • Industry: Individual & Family Services

Expense request interface

Reviewed on 2023/10/04

Pros

Allows for us to approve reimbursement requests that our employees submit and then commit them to be paid.

Cons

Interface is not consistent and very glitchy. Customer/tech support could use major improvement. The platform should not allow for an employee to double submit/submit a duplicate entry with the same time stamp down to the second. Glitches and bugs that hinder the ability to use the platform need to be addressed in a more timely manner with more transparency and communication.

Response from isolved

We apologize for your experience with isolved and that our platform & customer service hasn't met your expectations. We strive to provide our customers with the best service possible. I have sent your feedback to our customer support team so we can so we can take the corrective steps to improve our services. Please contact me, Mackenzie Cotton, Reference & Reputation Manager, directly at [email protected] so we can get you connected with the proper support.