E-Learning Platform

4,2
Amol G.

AWS Courses Review

Reviewed on 2019/10/13

As of Now I have Great Experience with BrainCert and looking forward for other courses as well.

Pros

I have taken 2 AWS courses on BrainCert and I was totally impressed with content covered for AWS Certification. I have passed 2 AWS certification and is useful for current Project work as well.

Cons

In one course AWS Bigdata Specility content is not the up to date.

Response from BrainCert

Hi Amol,

Thank you very much for sharing your valuable feedback. We will forward your feedback to the concerned team and will update you, please write to us at "[email protected]". We would love to hear from you!

Natalia H.
Industry: Management Consulting

Excellent tool

Reviewed on 2017/04/07

Pros

The tool is extremely user-friendly and requires very little training to use and upload courses. Although we don't use it, I think the ability to provide priced courses is excellent, tracking signed up students is also very helpful. It's one of the strongest applications for small businesses... I highly recommend it

Cons

There might be a small bug when people sign in and are trying to enter the course but I haven't report it because is too small... we are very pleased with this tool

Jackie B.

Brilliant, Agile and Purpose-Built Platform

Reviewed on 2017/01/24

We knew exactly what we needed, and thought for sure we'd have to build our own. Then we read every review of what was already built, and BrainCert was a perfect fit - and then some. We were so impressed with the ease of use of the free version, that we quickly went to the upgraded version. In a week, we were able to provide our online Live Instructor virtual courses - seamlessly!

The beauty of purpose-built products is they deliver everything one needs today, and every capability one hadn't even known they could have too.

Pros

Purpose-built with so many more capabilities already designed in that you're able to advance the courseware too.

Super responsive, experienced, intelligent customer support (we trialed over the holiday w/e)

Great pricing for all that you get.

We're very pleased with our choice of BrainCert

Cons

Might advise just a bit more clarity in getting started setting up different options: Live Classes vs " Publish Your Courseware".

Ashley R.
Industry: E-Learning

Reviewed on 2019/03/08

good platform-- better than others I have tried

Pros

no sign-up needed from student-- easy to use after practicing

Cons

I seem to have microphone feedback recently-- screen share is not free anymore-- upgraded to see if feedback issue will resolve-- it just started???

Chimbu C.
Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Good product and required some UI changes

Reviewed on 2019/10/09

Pros

The explanation given for each question is good and the links provided allowed us to explore more about the services

Cons

Hard to find the start button in the UI , sometimes we had to hit multiple times to start the exams . And the review the results page is not mobile friendly , please redesign the review test results page and make it more mobile compatibility .

Response from BrainCert

Hi Chimbu,

Tracee E.
Industry: Accounting

Does what I need it to do

Reviewed on 2019/10/18

Pros

I use the software for a CPA prep course that I am learning a lot from. So I guess you can say I like it. I think the lecturer gets most of the credit but I haven't had too many issues accessing the course

Cons

Although I haven't had a lot of problems, there has been some issues depending on the type of browser I'm using

Response from BrainCert

Hi Tracee,

Industry: Architecture & Planning
Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Quality

Reviewed on 2019/03/03

I’m present my first course in BrainCert of Qulaity management system QMS , that’s I’m qualified for this course I made this course free and opened for everyone . This gave me an opportunity to make another course and share this courses for free to everyone.

Pros

BrainCert is best website for E learning it gave me a chance to be instructor and share me experiences with Colleagues and students through online education.

Cons

Simply, Available and opened for everyone . If you looking to enhance your skills by courses it’s your choice .

Maksim M.

Right Before Taking an AWS Exam

Used Other for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2019/10/14

It seems it has a higher quality of content and I'm taking it a week or two before the exam after the other test exams I've taking as a warm up - this would become as a photo-finish.

Pros

I was surprised when I took a set of question 3-4 days before an exam and realized that without those I could perhaps fail the exam.

Cons

Up until recently I could see a permanent purchase of a set of test exams.

Robert C.
Industry: Education Management

Not perfect, but ok...

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2018/11/30

Pros

It's easy to use and suits most of our school's needs.

Cons

The video quality for virtual classes. Have not been able to utilize this feature, but would like to.

Shajitha

Easiest way to teach online

Reviewed on 2014/01/21

BrainCert.com is very easy to use. I can't think of any website that offers so many features for free.

The word's best online virtual classroom and testing platform.

Pros

Clean and crisp layout, advanced virtual classroom software, creating a course is just a matter of few mouse clicks, and most importantly the braincert testing platform.

Cons

I wish there is an option for paid users to have a separate login screen with their company logo, just like a LMS. I know braincert is very advanced, but adding this feature will truly make braincert an outstanding e-learning platform.

Sengu T.

E-Learning Platform

Used Other for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2019/10/09

Pros

Dashboard easy to access but busy. Still discovering features on how to navigate on platform

Cons

too much info for a student enrolled in courses only.
Once upon a time, I was able to use my iPad air to follow courses, but seem I no longer can and customer service was no help in assisting in troubleshooting. So if I use my phone with the limited display screen, I have to sort through all the irrelevant info on the dashboard to get to my enrolled courses. Lots of swiping

Response from BrainCert

Hi Sengu!

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. BrainCert is constantly working towards making the user experience seamless. Please write to us about your problem on "[email protected]" and we will try to resolve it at the earliest.

Likelihood to recommend: 5.0/10

Alireza D.
Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

It was really good

Reviewed on 2019/10/08

Pros

I think the most valuable thing about braincert is that anyone can share anything about education that think it might valuable for someone.

Cons

The main problem I've found in this platform was UX of the dashboards. I think dashboards can be more productive.
For example, when I purchased a course(AWS test exam), I couldn't find it in the panels. In the end, I searched for it!

Response from BrainCert

Hi Alireza!

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

Vikas G.
Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Gcp practice tests very relevant

Reviewed on 2019/10/17

Pros

Pattern of questions were very close to real exam. This gave very good practice in the thought process to take the real exam.

Cons

The UI can be a bit better. For example to review the attempts for already completed exams navigation is difficult.

Response from BrainCert

Hi Vikas,

Ethan D.

Horrible Customer Service

Reviewed on 2018/06/22
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

I'm not sure what to say here - when we actually got the virtual classroom working it was pretty cool...but...

Cons

It looked good "on paper" - the feature set was what we were looking for. However, when it came down to it, the software is clunky, unfinished, buggy, and the responsiveness of their support is absolutely awful - I literally have support requests that are still unresponded to months later. We're now seeking an alternative solution because these guys just aren't going to work for us.

Response from BrainCert

Hi Ethan!

Marion B.
Industry: Medical Practice
Company size: Self Employed

Good but could be improved

Reviewed on 2019/10/03

Pros

It has many features and can be used in many different ways

Cons

When you are asked if you want to continue where you left your course, it takes you nowhere really.

Response from BrainCert

Hi Marion,

Bhanu B.

CPA Course

Used Monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2019/10/11

Good experience overall.

Pros

Fairly fast, no login issues. decent organization of material.

Cons

Navigation could use some work. When opening a new section and scrolling down it refreshes back to the top. Makes the user wait until its done refreshing even though refreshing wasn’t requested not required.

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

Carmen M.
Industry: E-Learning

Unsure

Used Weekly for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2019/10/08

I need to spend more time before I decide to continue or quit the program.

Pros

As a teacher, I use it for giving vocabulary quizzes.

Cons

I am unsure about the security of the quizzes.

Response from BrainCert

Hi Carmen!

Likelihood to recommend: 3.0/10

Oren B.
Industry: Computer & Network Security

No one answer on support and payment

Reviewed on 2019/10/03

Pros

It Helps to learn to aws tests.
More letters

Cons

No one answer on support and payment email!

Response from BrainCert

Hi Oren,

Likelihood to recommend: 3.0/10

Abigail C.
Industry: Construction

Button Placement & Navigation Lacking

Reviewed on 2019/10/18

Pros

The ability to track who's completed what trainings, quiz them, give them certificates, etc.

Cons

The button locations when taking courses isn't well placed or obvious. The overall navigation isn't obvious enough and not user-friendly.

Ayesha I.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Very good experience

Reviewed on 2019/10/16

Pros

User friendly software.easy to navigate.

Cons

Nothing significant.everything is good about it

Response from BrainCert

Hi Ayesha,

Thank you very much for sharing your valuable feedback. Please write to us at "[email protected]". We would love to hear from you!

Stan Y.

Good as it is.

Reviewed on 2019/10/08

Pros

The buttons respond well to where I expect them to go into. Intuition is good.

Cons

The UI can definitely be improved. I feel like there are a lot of much better ways to improve the look and feel of the software.

Vanjul B.

AWS Practice Exams

Used Monthly for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2019/10/08

Pros

The questions were great and well explained. Definitely helped me pass the AWS SA associate exam

Cons

The course page gets stuck sometimes and you cannot restart until you refresh the oage.

Response from BrainCert

Hi Vanjul,

Rahul J.

Brincert E-Learning : Virtual ClassRoom API Review

Used Other for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2019/10/03

Me and my client very impressed with the product. I have suggested him to integrate it on our platform. Hope for new suggested features to be added soon.

Pros

1. Authority Structure During Session :- Instructor can allow/disallow Mic, Camera, WhiteBoard access etc of attendant.
2. Recording and storage process of session.
3. Code Editor & Formulas adds more value to session
4. Individual and Common session chat is also very useful.
5. Upload documents to whiteboard feature is very smooth in use.
6. Allow attendant to be an instructor is very awesome.

Cons

1. API structure has limited access features.
2. Cannot invite someone using api structure to join session.
3. Screen-Share feature in virtual classroom not available.
4. API level should have various session chat log access.
5. Important Notes feature to download by attendee may add more value to session.
6. Missing Rating feature to session which increase overall experience of Instructor in improvement.
7. Embed Session to user website using Iframe will be more friendly. I think you suppose to add embed feature and it will be easier for non-technical users .

Response from BrainCert

Hi Rahul,

Marcelo P.
Industry: Education Management

BrainCert, great tool but difficult to manage

Reviewed on 2019/07/22

Pros

Great look and feel - very profesional
Easy set-up
Complete LMS platform
Multiple question types
Easy csv question upload

Cons

Difficult to navigate and find the components
Confusing navigation between courses, questions, exams
Several actions can't be undone
Expensive for small courses

Response from BrainCert

Hi Marcelo,

Jayendra P.
Company size: Self Employed

Awesome platform to host courses and great support from tea

Reviewed on 2018/12/02

Overall, we have had a great experience using Braincert. We had continued exploring other options during the initial period to check for tools with features, but now have given up and pretty much happy with Braincert.

Pros

Our group has been using this platform for 2 years and it has been great find for us. We tried a lot of platforms to publish courses and tests but none of them gave a coverage as Braincert provided us. It was quite simple simple to get started.

Cons

When we started using it it was still under development and we had quite some issues with payments and users taking tests. However, with good feedback and support we have been able to resolve of them.