Verizon Connect Reviews

Verizon Connect

Fleet tracking intelligence

Montana
Montana

GPS works great and so does the Fleet Service feature that allows us to track maintenance...

Reviewed on 2018/06/20

Pros

The interface is very functional. We now have 8 vehicles on GPS at all times, in our business many times you'll need to drop everything and find help. The GPS allows us to our closet tech in the area. The Geofences also allow us to see how often we visit our favorite vendors which has provided essential info on our decision to begin stocking inventory.

Cons

The alerts are pretty unclear when there is an incident. Our drivers tend to give a bit on push back on their weekly driving score. If there was a bit of definition behind "hard braking or "quick starts" I think that would go a long way.

Benji

Best Tracking Software

Reviewed on 2019/06/09

So far we have recovered thousands of dollars in what could have been stolen equipment. Also we have cut down on refunds where customers said they didn't use the equipment and we can see how many hours they have put on it.

Pros

I like the ease of use. We use it to track our rental equipment from location to hours of use. We can tell where it is and if a customer has been running it.

Cons

The desk top version is much more easier to use than the mobile.

• Industry: Oil & Energy

Absolute Nightmare!

Reviewed on 2019/12/20

AGAIN:

AGAIN:
Ordering and receiving equipment from Verizon Connects team is an absolute nightmare, even if you already have equipment of theirs and are just needing to swap out to new ELD style, but ordering any equipment for new installs or swap outs is horrific. You can provide them with every bit of info and data you have and you will receive a call from a different person in a different state asking you the same questions over and over and it takes for ever just to get them to confirm what you need and get it out the door. It's almost like they are stalling because they do not have enough equipment. Once you get the equipment, you will find that 60-70% of the time, it is the wrong connections, etc. Like I said, absolute nightmare.

Pros

Once you manage to get the equipment, get it installed properly and train the drivers most can manage to use it. Basically, it may get you by. Technical Support staff, for doing box data swaps and activation teams are great, but actually getting to the point where you are ready to use them will have you ready to rip out all of the units and send it back and start new with someone else. That's why they lock you in to contracts, they know you will want to leave them ASAP.

Dudley

VERYY DISSAPOINTED IN SALES

Reviewed on 2023/11/03

Very shocked by the neglective behaviour of sales peolpe and customer service when you ask for contracts and when you want to cancel.

Pros

The product overal is good. The product usability is ok

Cons

The product overal is good. But the sales department is very tricky. A renewal for a 12 month subscription is done by a 38 month renewal!

Canceling renewals is almost impossible. The customer service and finance department say it will all be handled. But then the invoices keep coming in and even 1 year contracts are automatically renewed for years leaving you with 20K extra costs!!!

William
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Fleetmatics Review

Reviewed on 2019/06/19

I hope we are putting safe drivers on the road as we now get speeding alerts.

I hope we are putting safe drivers on the road as we now get speeding alerts.

Pros

It's compliant for the FMCSA ELD rule...

Cons

I have no issues with the software, it's pretty easy to use.

Don
  • Industry: Consumer Services

struggling

Reviewed on 2019/06/17

Pros

There is no feature that I believe stands out from the others I have used.

Cons

Compared to use of others, Reveal seems to be behind the software. I was given a bunch of lines to purchase the product and then once I did, none of the promises were handled. Customer service is slow to react, calls back at times after hours. They have gotten better but the past treatment still leaves a tough decision.

ADILSON

Price

the customer service is not good at all

the customer service is not good at all

Pros

The product is overpriced, there is a lot of other similar products with better price

Cons

it made my company have a more professional feel

Samsara

Reasons for Switching to Verizon Connect

did not know there were so many others options
SHANNON
  • Industry: Oil & Energy
  • Company size: 501–1 000 Employees

REVEAL REVIEW

Reviewed on 2019/06/07

OVERALL, THE SOFTWARE HAS BEEN SUFFICIENT IN THE NEEDS FOR OUR COMPANY AND HAS BEEN USEFUL IN MANY WAYS.

Pros

THE COST AND THE FACT THAT INSTALLATION WAS INCLUDED.

Cons

SOMETIMES THE REPORTS ARE DIFFICULT TO PULL CORRECT INFORMATION

Customer Abuse - Unethical and illegal business practices

Reviewed on 2023/06/09

[sensitive content hidden] were going to contact me. I have never heard back from them. They do not respond to emails; you cannot get them on the phone. I have been given case numbers, I have escalated cases, I have been in tears talking with these people. I am told there is nothing that they can do but escalate my case and the only thing I can do is wait for a call back that never comes. I have told them that I am in fear that my service will be shut off due to non-payment because I refuse to pay for Dispatch. I was told, “then pay for it.” I have been told that I have reached the highest point of contact in management. I have been trying for six months to rectify this situation to no end. I was told that the reason that I did not get a call back was that I had to escalate the escalation. I was told that there is nothing that Verizon can do to help me. I was told that they do not see the problem with them charging me for both Work and Dispatch simultaneously (it’s the same service- one is just newer than the other)I have email correspondence to back up all of the claims I have made. I have gone through EVERY SINGLE channel possible to resolve this issue. I have paid Verizon for the services I have used. Their employees have bullied, extorted, lied, and wasted my company’s time and money. I feel powerless. I have no recourse and Verizon knows this. Verizon knows that we need this software in order to run our company. In my opinion, Verizon Connect Reveal is nothing

Pros

In December 2022, I received a phone call from a Verizon Connect Reveal Employee named [sensitive content hidden] pretty much bullied me into agreeing to another platform with Verizon. Furthermore, he lied about the product. [sensitive content hidden] informed me that the Verizon Work platform was scheduled to become obsolete in December 2023. [sensitive content hidden]also informed me that we were not paying for the “Reveal” platform although we were receiving service for it; this was due to an internal glitch in their system. As per [sensitive content hidden], the solution for Hallam was to move from “Work” to “Field Service Dispatch.” Moving to the “Dispatch” platform would provide us with both the services that “Work” and “Reveal” provide all in one program, and it would be cheaper than paying for both Reveal and Work. [sensitive content hidden] went on to tell me that if I did not move over to the “Dispatch” platform, Verizon would be forced to back-bill us for all of the months that they had not charged us for Reveal. At this point, I panicked. Our bread and butter is our work order system and if we were to lose this system, we would ultimately go out of business. We did not have the time or resources at that time to find a new platform, get trained on it, and roll it out. Therefore, I agreed to buy the “Dispatch” program. I signed a DocuSign and I never heard from [sensitive content hidden] again.I NEVER RECEIVED THE PRODUCT. To this date, I still have not received access to Field Service Dispatch nor have I been issued a use

Cons

I still have not received access to Field Service Dispatch nor have I been issued a username. No one from their “onboarding team” has contacted me. I called and emailed and literally begged them to send me what I purchased. I actually used the words “I am begging you”. To this day, no one has provided me with this service. However, I am being billed $225 a month for this service. I have remained current on my bills with Work and Reveal because they are services that we use, however, I refuse to pay for Dispatch.I have spent HOURS on the phone with Verizon Connect Reveal trying to rectify this terrible situation. All I wanted was for Verizon to take the Field Service Dispatch off my bill and remove any of the charges that Hallam incurred due to this debacle. I would have continued using Reveal and work and paying for both, and we would all be happy.I was in contact with a man named [sensitive content hidden] for a while and he seemed like he was going to help me. He made the situation worse. He told me that he was going to get the Field Service Dispatch removed from my bill and fix our statement, but in the meantime, my contract was up with Work and Reveal, so he said I had to sign a new contract. Like an idiot, I trusted this man. I signed a contract, and I never heard from [sensitive content hidden] again. Just like what happened with [sensitive content hidden].I have spent hours on the phone with Verizon “Customer Support” I have been told that managers by the names of [sensitive content hidden]

David
David

Terrible

Reviewed on 2017/11/30

Pros

system is easy to use -- when it works ofcourse

Cons

Awful company, constantly messing payments up and taking 2 or 3 months at once, didn't charge me enough and demanded more money.
the system lost an invoice due to an error and after many calls trying to get support (all I got was an answerphone, which is standard) after many attempts the support team said that they would fix it and after another call the next day, all I received was a manager saying I have to sort it myself, who then hung up on me.
there is a long list of issues with Verizon WORK, there sales team lie, there is no support when you need it and they treat small companies like they are doing them a favor by letting them have the product.

the customer service offered lets this potentially good product down

Jay
Jay

Dipping Your Toe into the Abyss of Digital Transformation

Reviewed on 2019/12/12

It is a phenomenal step towards a digital environment for the under served home services sector. Implementing Verizon Connect Work is a step in the right direction! At the end of the day Verizon is a telecom company and looking to upsell their products into your business.

Pros

I love the fact that Verizon Connect focuses on the technologically under served realm of the home services market. These business's technology initiatives take a hard stop at email and spreadsheets. When implemented and used correctly, Verizon Connect Work (formerly Fleetmatics WORK) can bring to the surface revenue opportunities that business owners and stakeholders were oblivious to. Being typically their first go at new technology, Verizon Connect Work is usually welcome because of the ease of implementation and use. The technology is priced right and the ROI is enormous! The ROI stems from getting off the paper, chalkboards, notepads and alleviating lost invoices. At the end of the day the software is the home service industries first step towards digital transformation in this Fourth Industrial Revolution.

Cons

In response to Verizon Connect Work being described by former users as "A Starter Software" or "Technology Training Wheels", there is high churn being there are more robust softwares that encompass the entire life of a work order. With out mentioning any software company names, Verizon Connect Work's book of business is on a mass exodus to other players. To add, their is limited to zero customer support and the buying process wasn't very enjoyable.

Salesforce Field Service, ServiceTitan, Jobber and mHelpDesk
Robin
  • Industry: Facilities Services

Don't Buy This Product

Reviewed on 2016/12/05

The sales pitch "demo" is really great. I was promised this product would do everything I needed it to do and more. It is on the more expensive end of fleet/service software but I figured if it did literally everything we needed it to do, it was worth the money for the time it would save us. I was very hesitant to sign a year contract up front and shouldn't have.

The first red flag was that it took literally 3 months to get my data (and then not even all of it) transferred from our old system to the new one. Apparently the implementation team is very busy. But they kept charging me, despite the fact I couldn't use the software because my data wasn't in it.

Things went downhill from there. The last piece of bad news from Verizon WORK is that I attempted to cancel the automatic contract renewal via phone, and was told it was canceled via phone, and of course it wasn't. After sending a detailed email CCing my attorney, they did let me out of the renewal contract, but didn't refund me that month's payment (including the a hefty "renewal" fee).

Pros

It's online.
The IT department is very polite.

Cons

Just a few:

Sales guy said I could run reports for commission pay for my employees. I cannot. I had to buy another software to do that.

I was told I could import all of the data from my previous application. I cannot. I’m stuck having to use both applications because a lot of the data that was imported was jumbled and things like pricing on jobs is missing.

I was told this application synced seamlessly with Quickbooks. It doesn’t. DO NOT sync it with QB if you charge sales tax. I’ve had to manually delete all of the invoice data in Quickbooks costing me hundreds of dollars.

Verizon WORK is very frustrating to use. The implementation team had to give me several work-arounds to make it work for my business. One of them requires us to make multiple “jobs” for every actual job which creates a logistical nightmare and it takes a lot of extra admin work. This is because you cannot invoice with the taskworker, only with the fleetworker.

The phone app is not intuitive. For instance, you have to not only hit “save” but also “update” to save anything on an estimate and you can only update one thing at a time. If you try to change the description and then add an item without saving and updating first, when you go back to the estimate the description is gone. Then, after you hit “update” it kicks you out of that estimate and you have to sort and re-find the estimate to add information. This is something that yes, I can work around. But it’s very frustrating and takes so much longer. The phone app also crashes a lot. Often enough I started saving everything I do in notes and then copy and pasting them to the app hoping they’d be there when I get back to my computer.

I cannot use the new version of Verizon WORK at all, because if I open a job there’s no scroll bar. Also, the system automatically changes the time of the job to 5 hours later in the day. I repeatedly asked for a fix for this to no avail.

Ashley

Incompetent Customer Service

Reviewed on 2019/07/19

If you can find another company that has good coverage, choose them. I never had these kinds of issues before Verizon took over.

Pros

The software is user friendly and once you have the hang of it, it's easy to navigate the site as well as manage different locations and their vehicles as well. The reporting comes in handy as well.

Cons

The customer service is terrible. Ever since Verizon Connect took over Fleetmatics, it's all gone down hill drastically. While everyone I have talked with is very polite, they never seem to be able to discern between two different cases, can never send out the necessary parts as requested, even after they have said it will all be taken care of and they will ship out in no time. Just today, I called about a specific case number and wanted to make sure the parts needed for an install had shipped and would make it for our appointment on Monday, as we had not received them. The woman I spoke with could not find anything regarding the parts having shipped or not. She then said she found where they had arrived but that was for an entirely different case number. This was a situation where I already had to reschedule the install due to not having parts shipped as they said they would. So here we are, third time around and hopefully third times the charm. Unfortunately, this is the same story on each separate occasion when we need installs completed. I fully intend on trying to reach someone at a higher level to find out the reason behind this level of incompetency.

John
  • Used for 2+ years

Zero corporate ethics. READ THE SMALL PRINT.

Reviewed on 2019/12/11

In my opinion Verizon is an unethical.
Example in case, today December 19 they demand 14 months...

In my opinion Verizon is an unethical.
Example in case, today December 19 they demand 14 months cancellation notice to end a contract in January 2021.
You could call it extortion through surreptitious means. Another 14 months money demanded after nearly 4 years of a contract. Demanding payment for a service for a service which will not be used through 2020 into 2021.
On the 6th of December 2019 I opened the tracking software to double check see which of our fleet was fitted with the Verizon tracker. Today the 11th of December 19, an email from (Sensitive Content Hidden). "oh I see you used the system" so you are tied with us to January 2021.

Really, I don't think so [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN].

Pros

At the time in 2016 Fleetmatics which is now called Verizon the company appeared to be one of the best options available.

Cons

We found alternative options that in our opinion were superior Verizon, that was in 2017. We paid for the alternative software and proceeded to compare the pros and cons of the two systems. Now TWO YEARS later we are still trying to cancel the contract with Verizon. Fill out this and that form, 60 days notice of cancellation, rolling contracts that tie to in for another year. Absolutely ridiculous practice, its might be considered theft by deceit.
TODAY 11TH OF DECEMBER 2019, email just from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] at Verizon informing me that they wont cancel the contract until January 2021.
This I have repeatedly informed them that don't want or use their software. We have not used the Fleetmatics - Verizon system in over a year and a half. Only half our fleet is tracked, its a redundant system to our company. I have tried both on the phone and by email to cancel the contract. The mistake I made is that I did not follow through at the time. You forget and only follow up a few months later when you see the debit charges still taken from the bank account.

Buyer beware, read the small print.

Michael
  • Industry: Furniture

Better options

Reviewed on 2019/06/29

Disappointment

Disappointment

Pros

When I ordered this product for my fleet I was excited to be able to track my trucks. It was a very big help in order to plan and effectively run my truck route efficiently. Products work exactly fine until they don’t which is a bummer, considering the time and cost.

Cons

Customer service is probably the worst I have ever had. Some of the issues I have had were very small and easily fixed until trying to get help with it from customer service. For a couple months last year when I was having major issues with a couple of the buzzers not turning off after using the driver key fob, the customer service was non existent for a month. It literally took a month after 15 emails and daily calls to get someone on there side to “click a button on there software side to stop the mind bending noise. The noise was so bad that I had to actually park one of my trucks for the entire month as non of my drivers would could tolerate the noise. Oh but apparently it’s ok cause Verizon was going through some sort of business change while all of this was happening. I understand that. I understand that so many things can go wrong in a business and that’s just how it goes, but the amount of effort I had to put in just to get a representative to give me a call or to receive a generic email to say that “you are important to us and we will get back to you as soon as we can”. Even after all of the problems from their side I just wanted out of my contract to go find a better product. Verizon would not let me out unless I paid the remaining months left on the contract. Over all very disappointed in the customer service. So disappointed that I have stopped using the Verizon Connect Reveal and went with a much more customer service company and am very happy with them

Gabe

Be Careful

Reviewed on 2022/07/25

When it works, finding out where machines and trucks are is a nice feeling not having to worry where everything is.

Pros

Being able to track where trucks and equipment is has been helpful.

Cons

Customer Service is a big disappointment, when you go to get something fixed, you have to jump through all these hoops, which eventually gets you nowhere. I have tried to reach out and express my frustrations with this company with little to no feedback.

Response from Verizon

Thank you for taking the time to post this review. While we are pleased to know you are receiving value using Reveal, we are very disappointed to hear about your experience with customer service. We apologize for the frustration. We'd like to offer some assistance offline if you still need it. Please email us at: [email protected]

Sandy

Tacking vehicles

Reviewed on 2019/06/10

We bought it for e-logs, and tracking vehicles. Difficult for users to easily use.

Pros

I can fined all my vehicles when I need to.

Cons

Integration with other software isn't very easy. Also, administration is not as intuitive as it should be. Difficult to find what I am looking for, and can't always save something if I don't have complete info.

Fleet Mobility

Reasons for Choosing Verizon Connect

More realtime access.

Fleet Mobility

Reasons for Switching to Verizon Connect

Realtime access and elog management.
Denni

Verizon Connect Reveal (Fleetatics) is garbage

Reviewed on 2019/01/29

This platform should not be sold to anyone else until they have worked out all of their kinks. It is NOT worth its cost, not even close.

Pros

Parts of it are user friendly when they are working.

Cons

This system is extremely unreliable. We have had a ton of problems with our trucks reporting on the GPS in locations where they are not, sometimes for days at a time. Also showing the incorrect driver on some reports vs others. Drivers on trucks changing mid day on the reports when they didnt actually. Stops at Geo fences not being recorded, Geofences being suggested in places we already had Geofences and the data only showing on their SUGGESTED Geofence but not on our already existing one. We bring concerns to their attention and either don’t hear back or they tell us its resolved, only to have it happen again. There’s also been problems with Customer Support communicating with each other and to us to arrange for new GPS units to be installed which therefore took over 2 months to receive instead of 2 weeks. The GPS is based on Google Maps which is 5 years old in our area and therefore inaccurate with speed limits in a number of area’s, growth of businesses and homes in the area are not shown, etc.

Lastly, when they sold us the product we were told that they would have the Electronic Log Book available soon. Once we signed on they informed us that because we're located in Canada, it wouldn't be available to us for another 3 - 4 years!! "oops, sorry about that misinformation". Ridiculous.

Mike

The technology and product work reasonably well. The information is an asset to managing the...

Reviewed on 2018/06/06

Pros

The software is relatively intuitive....which is good because the customer support is the worst I have EVER experienced with any product! If you enjoy figuring things out on your own, you will really love this product. You can make it work for you with a little experimentation and some extra time invested.

Cons

The customer support is non existent. They have a lot of nice people answering the phone that are very sorry for your troubles...."someone" will get back to you within 24 hours. Unfortunately when they get back to you they are unable to assist you so they will elevate your issue to the tier 2 rep. The tier 2 rep will then get back with you in 24 hours. The tier 2 rep will likely be unable to help you...but they are also very nice, courteous folks who are sincerely sorry for your issue. The tier 2 rep will elevate it to a high priority and you will be contacted within 24 hours. The high priority rep will email you and ask if you have completed the proper documentation and send the forms to you....these will be the same forms you received and completed prior to this whole cycle beginning. Save the original forms so you can just resend it. It will save you time. I am sure by now you get the point...I have waited well over 6 weeks to get a device installed in a vehicle for fleet expansion. This has happened on more than one occasion. At present I am looking for another vendor who has equivalent technology with a matching suite of genuine customer service. My advice would be that you continue to look elsewhere and see what you can find before you are trapped in a 24 hour service cycle!

alberto
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

This software is basically legalized theft

Reviewed on 2023/01/26

This has been by far the worst experience with a product ever. The customer support is non existent. You ask for support because of a faulty unit in a vehicle, they send someone to change it and take the faulty one back and they charge you for the BOTH faulty unit's monthly service AND unit charge. Once you bring this up to attention they ignore your emails or calls.i had 8 units at one point and someone they ended up adding 3 more and when this was brought to attention, all my emails were ignored and they kept charging me for those units. When i tried canceling the contract i was ignored. i tried canceling the contract for several months and i mean a good 5 to 7 months. My Rep [sensitive content hidden] ignored me and then proceeded to tell me she had no control over my account because there was a new Rep for my account. She gives me the new rep's email, i email the rep with my issues and concerns and he then proceeds NEVER reply to any emails. The whole team needs to be fired. There is nothing positive about the services or products. I tried canceling my service contract back around april 2020 and nobody helped me do so. To this day!! they are still trying to charge me for services, TWO YEARS LATER!!. best words to describe the entire team of customer support and sales team is MONEY HUNGRY, PREDATORY

Pros

Nothing. absolutely nothing. the only thing that works is the geofencing. Everything else is complete trash.

Cons

There is no real time tracking. The GPS is so inaccurate is simply beyond me why Verizon Connect is allowed to sell such an unsuccessful product. The GPS tracking is broken.

Nate

Verizon Reveal

Reviewed on 2020/02/18

Overall It has been good. Not great, but good. A lot of work on my part to keep things working with the software. Either way we still get very good track and reports at times when we need them.

Pros

Like the App that i can track where our trucks are at any moment. I like the reports that I can run to see different metrics of the truck. The user interface is pretty easy to use, simple and concise.

Cons

Customer service has been good and then bad. Tend to be a new person every few months that is over our account. Had some install issues with the contractors who installed trackers. Would like to be able to see current mileage of truck in reveal. The reports are shoddy at times, especially gas card purchases.

Samsara

Reasons for Switching to Verizon Connect

We were already part of NetworkFleet.
Alexander
  • Industry: Chemicals

Stay away from these guys

Reviewed on 2019/10/24

Pros

It worked, and it served a need to find where vehicles are.

Cons

Their Customer Service is the worst I have ever dealt with. Honestly I wouldn't use them if my life depended on it. Verizon Connect, does not care about its customers or even know what they need. I live on an island and when I brought up pricing discrepancy explaining why im switching to a cheaper company that provided better service, I received an email with 30 questions that I needed to ask the company I was switching to. One of them was does the company track intra state vehicles. I responded with I live on an island in Hawaii with no bridges and there no such thing. I was ignored by customer service and not even recognized they knew nothing about me. As a small business they did nothing to help me grow and honestly costed me a lot of money. But I was told " I wont find the kind of service Verizon offers" honestly if your a fleet or care about your company dont use them just because there a big name doesn't mean they will look out for your small business.

Kurt
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Never ending contract

Reviewed on 2019/06/07

My overall experience with Verizon connect reveal And its previous named fleetmatics has been absolutely atrocious. we were sold this product with false hope about what it could and couldn't do And then we were charged a ton of money for services that we were not actually given. The customer service and the contracts are ridiculous so even if I wanted to switch to a different service I would have to pay over $10000 to buy my way out of my contract which I think is absolutely ridiculous. Long story short I'm stuck with this service forever and I'll never be able to get out of this contract.

Pros

This product helps me keep track of my vehicles And helps me to see who needs help where and when they will be at customers homes. It allows me to track speed driving behavior As well as keep track If the crews are where they are supposed to be.

Cons

I do not like that the standard reveal software does not allow you to split Your routes between multiple vehicles. The other service that We purchased originally with reveal allow you to do that but in a very convoluted and not user friendly way and it was very expensive to do a very simple task. I have to use multiple software is now to do the same thing I should be able to do one that I pay an arm and a leg for.

Chuck
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Good product, HORRID customer service.

Reviewed on 2017/02/16

I've had this product for just over 2 years now tracking 17 trucks. Overall, I like the software, the mobile app, the fuel integration, mileage tracking, and service notifications. We've had a few issues with the installed units, but the installation team (which is subcontracted out) is very prompt and responsive to getting the issues resolved. My account rep and sales team, however, are a different matter altogether.
First off, most of the time I call customer service, I will inevitably be transferred at LEAST 2 times to a different department, and will have to explain the issue in full each and every time. I had a billing dispute (where they charged me for an add-on e-log that was never received nor installed in my trucks) and they refused to issue me a credit or even really address the issue. Their entire attitude is basically "well, we shipped them out (to the wrong address) and it's not our fault you didn't install them". I've spoken with my account rep, his boss, and even the Customer service manager. Not only will they NOT respond to calls or messages (they never answer the phone), but emails go unanswered as well. I'm currently fighting them to buy out my contract so I can find a company that will actually provide service to their customers. Do your homework folks... Good product, TERRIBLE customer service!

Pros

ease of use, easy to install

Cons

Customer service is HORRID!

Kim

Run away! Use someone else, anyone else!

Reviewed on 2018/08/03

We liked Fleetmatics well enough but Verizon is beyond horrible. We are currently looking at how to get out of the contract we had as the service we pay for is not being provided even remotely. Find someone else, anyone else.... the Big Corporate Attitude is alive and well with Verizon and they just don't seem to care about the customer.

Pros

GPS units are really good for machines that may sit in 1 position but are not truly 'idle' as the engine is engaged; fairly easy to navigate the dashboard

Cons

It doesn't work! The system is glitchy and all customer service does it ping the unit and say "there are intermittent glitches that should be expected". Despite telling them a list of units have been faulty for some time, they just tell us everything is fine and we just need to deal with it. Which brings us to the next problem - customer service is HORRIBLE. They are impossible to get a hold of, don't answer questions and just flat out deny anything is wrong. We even tried our new sales rep and he refuses to respond to any emails despite numerous attempts over the last month to correct issues. Managers are no better - they really do not seem to care.