Achievers Reviews

Employee rewards & recognition platform

4.8/5 (9 reviews)

Seamless Social Recognition, Rewards & Incredible Employee Experience

Reviewed on 2018/04/30

The benefits of this platform have to do with the incredibly robust, beautiful and easy to use software, which in itself engages employees. If you buy in to that premise, then you'll love the platform and reap the rewards of a recognition-rich workplace.

Pros

Unlike some free options, the Achievers platform is robust, intuitive to use and ensures a bug-free and seamless user experience that makes recognition and engagement simple. Beyond that, the platform and its features are constantly evolving and improving, based on recognition and engagement best practices, to ensure it captivates its users' attention. Employees love to use the tool, managers get valuable insights and, from an HR perspective, you have all the reports and analytics you could ever want at your fingertips. Overall, there is a significant financial investment for the product but, when you consider the cost of disengaged employees and the benefits of an engaged workplace, the investment is worth it.

Cons

Given their recent partnership with a global rewards/gift card giant, they have better global reach but the shipping times are incredibly varied and sometimes high (2-5 weeks on average.) Additionally, with new changes to their workflow, it's rare to instantly receive even the online rewards, which can take 5-10 business days to be delivered.

If you manage expectations with employees and consider that the primary benefits of the platform are the non-monetary incentives, then you'll be very happy with the tool. If you're looking for very quick shipping and reward fulfillment, this likely isn't the product for you.

Nicole A.

Great Recognition Platform

Reviewed on 2018/12/18

The platform has been widely accepted by our employees and organization. It has allowed us to shed light on and target how recognition ties into employee engagement. It has allowed us to capitalize on the power of acknowledgement from senior leadership, peers, and teams. The platform has allowed us meaningfully recognize more consistently as an organization, and has become an integral part of our culture.

Pros

Our employees are supporters and advocates of this software. It is a great platform that allows our organization to recognize more consistently, with an awesome rewards catalog with something for everyone. The software is easy to use and the customer service we receive is unparalleled. Achievers continually supports us with professionalism and valuable knowledge as we aim to leverage the platform in new ways and improve our user experience.

Cons

It's difficult to think of what is least liked about this software. It would be great to have more control over our platform without having to leverage customer service (i.e., the ability to change the imaging, enable survey features, troubleshoot). However, our experiences with Customer Service have been successful and we have run into very few issues.

Sandra S.

A Simple Way to Recognize and Reward your Employees

Reviewed on 2019/01/04

I love that we are able to recognize our employees globally. While we may not be in the same office together, we certainly work on the same items and achieve the same goals together.

Pros

I love how easy this platform is to use! We have a very diverse employee population and the way the program is designed (similar to many other popular social media apps) make this a very easy program to roll out and get everyone to use it.

Cons

I would love to see more detailed analytic reporting be available.

Mariam R.

Employee Success- Platform

Reviewed on 2018/12/28

Pros

Customer service and Ease of use is the best thing about the software. You can recognize from a mobile device on the go, and the app is as use friendly as the desktop.

Cons

Not all functionality is at your fingertips. You have to work towards learning how to maximize all the features available to you as a user.

Michelle B.

Love achievers!

Reviewed on 2018/12/27

It is great! I would highly recommend it. Whenever I call customer service they are always so very helpful!

Pros

I love the concept of this program. I love the platform to share recognition. It has lots of great features for pulling reports.

Cons

It isn't really a con but I feel the program offers a lot more than I understand. I find myself wanting to do things with this platform that I am not sure how to do. I know there are tutorials to learn but it takes time to go through them all.

Love this platform, recommend it to be used

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2017/12/12

Pros

I think the Achievers platform is very fun. Its mainly used as a recognition platform where employees are given points to recognize their colleagues for contributing to the success of a team, project, or the company as a whole. From there you can earn points from being recognized and have the opportunity to cash in points for merchandise, travel, gift cards, etc. Really love the idea of this platform and hope that employees participate and use it.

Cons

Nothing! Maybe it would be nice to see the interface updated a bit, its fairly modern but would be nice if refreshed.

Amadeus S.

User friendly!

Reviewed on 2019/01/07

Pros

The software is user friendly and very intuitive. It is very simple to find what you are searching for

Cons

I didn't catch any cons on this platform ;)

Expensive tool - but flexible and well built

Reviewed on 2019/04/03

Much more engaged employees and a culture of appreciation.

Pros

The tool is quite flexible and good at doing what is supposed to do - recognition and rewards! It's well supported and has been adopted well by our team.

Cons

There are a few areas that aren't flexible but they were deal breakers. Sometimes employees recognize people for doing things that aren't exceptional.

Jim H.

Employee Success Platform

Used Monthly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2018/12/27

Overall, I'm very pleased. It allows me to do what I need to do.

Pros

It allows me to communicate with the support staff at Achievers.

Cons

The navigation can be a little clunky at times.