Chad B.

Fantastic Timesaver

Reviewed on 2013/04/07

Highly Recommended!

Pros

Before Bravo I wasted countless hours of my time formatting and editing client video testimonials. Bravo makes video testimonials a snap for us as well as our clients.

Cons

i wish there were a way to set up a reminder system for our clients inside Bravo. Often we'll have a client agree to make a review and then they'll forget about it. It would be nice to have Bravo gently remind them every week or so until the review was completed.

Maggie W.
  • Industry: Alternative Medicine

Love the ease of use and the tech support I've received from getbravo team.

Reviewed on 2019/06/05

Great service, and a very useful product. I think it's great value for money.

Pros

It is easy for me to use to set up a campaign and when I send the link to the person I'm asking to do a testimonial, they find it easy to use too. Everyone, I sent the link to for my first campaign responded by doing a video testimonial. Fab!

Cons

The videos initially couldn't be viewed on my mac, compatibility problem, but as soon as I contacted the tech team about it, they responded immediately and personally sorted that out for me. I was impressed.

Mariela Q.

Testimonials done easy

Reviewed on 2019/06/05

Customer service was really helpful and supportive when I needed them.

Pros

Requires little tech skill and you can set it up in very little time (+/- some customization). The way the questions are presented on the screen is a perfect guide for clients to give a proper testimonial (almost like a teleprompter!) covering the most important factors you´d like addressed in a video of this sort.

Cons

The outcome videos could have a higher definition to allow for various editing purposes/media. It works well for youtube standard but lacks the crisp look of HD videos that reflect quality.

Michelle T.
  • Industry: Entertainment

Excellent way to share customer testimonials!

Reviewed on 2018/12/28

I am a stand up comedian and Bravo Video has been an excellent tool for me because after performing for a client I have the ability for them to easily record a video via the web with their testimonial regarding the show. This has helped increase my bookings because I have actual people giving their accounts rather than just a quote from someone typed out.

Pros

The ease of use and the ability to capture videos of clients online and share them on my site; adding customer testimonials to my website has helped increase my bookings.

Cons

The lack of a reminder option. Sometimes clients will say they will leave a review but then forget and there is no way to send them a follow up.

Caryn S.

So easy for the user

Reviewed on 2019/06/04

We use this to collect testimonials from our clients. So it's easy to paste the link in an email or show it on a presentation for them to click through and record! For us to run a virtual digital business, it has been a game changer.

Pros

I love how when the user clicks on the link, they don't need to download any extra software for their recording. They just fill out the form, click the button, and start the video. It makes it that much easier to collect videos from our customers because it takes them less than 5 minutes from start to finish.

Cons

It would be nice to have an alert on the page when you log in that there is a new video, rather than just the number of videos. I know we get an email but for other administrators on the account who log in, that would be a great benefit.

Matt T.
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

So Easy and Poweful!

Reviewed on 2019/06/04

Pros

Really powerful for harnessing testimonials from my clients. Wow! And easy to use for us and them.

Cons

Not a lot of “sexiness” with this software... it’s bare bones but functional