Wodify Reviews

Wodify

Athlete performance tracking software

4.2/5 (30 reviews)
Daniel B.

Customer Support, Backend Systems, Reporting, Online Sales, Total Package for our Box!

Reviewed on 2018/05/15

Too many to even name! Wodify took care of 10-20 other systems I would have had to put in place. Now with Wodify it's all contained in one package. I run my whole gym business through Wodify and also much of our "community" aspects as well! One of the best benefits I've gotten is just knowing my business. The reports are amazing! Knowing the ebb and flow of your business, what sells and what doesn't, etc. Love how easy it makes communication with my members as well! And how easy it is to convert leads!

Pros

Customer service is probably number one or two, right behind just the overall system itself! It's amazing just how "complete" the whole Wodify software is! It is literally everything we use at CrossFit Simplicity to run our business. Not to mention its everything we use to run and distribute our programming to members. Wodify is really the whole package. In the past I utilized the most basic features like the coachboard, whiteboard, and memberships. However, in the past 2 years I have really explored the software and it's taken our gym to the next level. We now use the online sales portal to sell memberships online and we use all the backend systems and reports to keep an eye on the health of the gym and make better business decisions. I also LOVE the customer service! I love that I can just schedule call on my time and I am not waiting on hold. It's also great that all the Wodify employees are kind, respectful, and very helpful! Wodify is WORTH THE MONEY! Its the all-in-on gym software!

Cons

I hate to be over the top, but to be honest I can't think of any "cons" to Wodify. All I can say is that I am not that great at computers so it's taken me a little time to really get the most our of it BUT...That's where the amazing support team comes in...I have called the Wodify crew as often as I need to and everyone is pleasant and helpful! No complaints here!

Yesi P.

Full business operations all in one packaged deal that comes with excellent Customer Service.

Reviewed on 2018/07/03

Was able to get my Wordpress linked up with Wodify to get the WOD to post to my website daily. Love it!

Pros

The software is structured very well, making it easy to run a small business without being overly time-consuming. It's an all in one package deal allowing small business owners to process sales, athlete checking-in, programming, integration with Wordpress (website), tracking revenue & athlete performance, scheduling, and even laying out competitions, with ease. I enjoy how user-friendly it is and make it so convenient that everything is run in one place.

Cons

I personally least like dealing with the WordPress & coding. However, once set up it's a great feature to have. I did need help to get my WordPress linked to Wodify in order to post my daily WOD on my website. However, the WODIFY Team is amazing, and they have been so pleasant to work with, helping me every step of the way to get it all set up. Technology is constantly changing, so once in a while, I have to schedule a meeting for some help. But I am very confident the issue will be resolved once I submit a help ticket.

Lots of features, zero support

Reviewed on 2018/09/10

Lots of features, but an overly complicated system with no support whatsoever. Would much prefer to have less features and more responsiveness when issues arise.

Pros

It does offer a lot of features. many of which may or may not actually be useful. They are always looking to improve and add value to their services, which is generally a good thing, however putting some of that focus going to make sure their basics ran well would be advisable.

Cons

No customer support, at all. If there is an issue, you have to email the company and hope for a response back. All of our monthly payments were processed through Wodify, and the final straw with them was when those payments did not go through, and we were unable to get any response from the company beyond an automated 'we got your message and someone will get back to you' for nearly 24 hours. No apologies, no adjustments, and although they messed up getting our payments into our account on their end, you can bet they didn't hesitate to take theirs out.

1.0/10
Jonathan R.

Fantastic software taking my gym to the next level. 5 Stars

Reviewed on 2018/05/29

Time savings, payment management, record keeping, analytics

Pros

I have a lot of likes about this software. I love the professionalism of the company, the customer service is top notch. I always hear back from the company when there are issues, and they respond quickly through email or we can schedule a call.

The software itself manages everything from workouts, programming, invoicing, merch and swag sales, memberships, waivers, etc. It has cut down my paperwork to zero and allowed me to focus on more important things.

1,000 High fives to Wodify. I'm thrilled to be here.

Cons

I have two minor complaints. The first is the integration between the merchant is a bit cumbersome, if the payment merchant refuses a payment or if I wish to reverse a payment, it takes some time for Wodify to clear the invoice and allow it to be reversed or voided.

The second is it would be nice to get live customer service instead of calling in. But not at a trade off, when I do reach someone or they call me, they are always super knowledgeable and keen on solving the problem. So if the solution is a call center that has lost touch with the culture of the current team, then I prefer to wait.

Simple and very effective in regards to what I need for my daily workouts.

Reviewed on 2017/12/07

Easy access to daily workouts and needs that I might have at the gym. The class times/schedule is also very often handy!

Pros

The app/software is simple and very intuitive to use and navigate through. Daily workouts and past workouts are all available for you to access, but the best part is that it records and track subsequent workouts or lifts that you've already done which is a great motivator. A build in percentage calculator to ease your mind when you're mentally unable to do the math for maxes, and even useful tools such as their extensive exercise database. Simple, to the point, and then some extra icing on top.
It also has a nutrition category in which you're able to access, but I haven't had much need or use for that. I'm sure it's great just like the other components of the software though.

Cons

I would say that a visual face-lift for the interface wouldn't hurt. As of now it's a pretty standard looking platform but could be enhanced a little so that it doesn't look like a program from the early 2000's. Other than that, nothing that really sticks out in regards to the actual use of the program.

Steve W.

The best, combines systems for the owner and the end user.

Reviewed on 2018/06/08

Integration combines many systems and I can use my smartphone to run them all. It handles everything for you.

Pros

They are always evolving. Updates, new features, always something. They listen to their clients and make improvements.

Cons

The only thing I don't like is how the many on the left side does not have s scroll bar. Make it hard to navigate.

Leah W.

Good all in one software

Reviewed on 2019/07/01

We have been using Wodify for 3.5 years for our gym and have had mostly positive experiences. There has been periods of time when the software was constantly glitching and unreliable though.

Pros

Only need one product to do the job of a couple different software products

Cons

It can be very expensive and has limited functionality with regards to some features

Linda D.

Easy to use. Holds all my xata in one place.

Reviewed on 2017/12/12

Tracking my fitness and my friends at the gym.

Pros

It builds community at my gymn while keeping track of important data such as daily food logs. Coach can access and give feedback.

Cons

It only works if coaches keep it up to date. You only have access to your own gym. It drives up membership costs as well.

Krenciswel D.

Keeps me on track!

Reviewed on 2018/09/23

Id give it a 3 out of 5 rating just for the developer to have a room for improvement and update. My app was updated 8 months (or longer) ago. Overall its a great app/software for amateur health enthusiasts like me.

Pros

This app (used it on my iPhone) has helped me get on track on my workouts. My performances and history of my routine. It allows me to tap and log in into my gym and aero classes. I use it with my cross-fit accessory and they pair well together.

Cons

I just wish it has a reminder or a calendar that lets me set an alarm for my classes. And also a more pleasing update on the performance card.

Been using this for 3 years and it's amazing!!

Reviewed on 2018/09/18

Pros

Our box using Wodify daily and it's great to be able to see the WOD everyday and to compare your scores with other people in your box.

Cons

Not much bad thing to say about Wodify, it can be glitchy something.

Daniel P.

Used Wodify to track my Crossfit workouts few 2+ years

Reviewed on 2018/06/14

I was easily able to track my workouts. Easy to do a variety of different workouts, which is nice.

Pros

Easy to track your workouts. Has nice social feature to be able to message friends. Gives stats and benchmarks on your fitness progress.

Cons

Slow, the software would lag considerable on my iPhone. Some of the social interaction features are lacking.

Ryan D.

Wodify

Reviewed on 2018/10/23

Pros

- Great for tracking progress
- Can input daily workouts and log weights/ times, etc.

Cons

- The app is far less functional than the online version
- Calculations it does for max lifts and percentages are off sometimes depending on the rep schemes. You have to watch out for that and double check it

Melissa M.

Fantastic experience

Reviewed on 2018/05/22

Pros

I have appreciated how easy the software is to use and navigate from day one. When I have needed help, the customer service has been stellar! Every member I have worked with has been friendly, knowledgeable and efficient. They have shown me and taught me in each session so that I gain an understanding for future. The video chat support (Highfive) and screen sharing is so productive and is a refreshing approach in customer service with a real face-to-face interaction.

Cons

I have not found anything yet. I have only been using the software for about 6 weeks and really like everything so far.

Best in its industry

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2019/04/18

Excellent product with lots of thoughtful integration.

Pros

Our CrossFit gym has settled on this software after having tried 2-3 others. This is by far the best so far. The online forms, iOS app, and automatic payment system are super easy to use. I especially like the integration of an online whiteboard for seeing how you did compared to everyone for the day.

Cons

Its a bit clunky to switch between screens on the iOS app. But that's minor.

Always Almost There

Reviewed on 2019/03/18

For wod programming, I'd still use it, I just hope they make it easier and more streamlined.

Pros

I love their cataloge of movements and metcons. I also like my performance history. It's easy to track and compare. The daily whiteboard and athlete app are great too.

Cons

I feel like the back-end is stuck in a state of "almost there." Wod programming is weird, esp on the app. There are a lot of moving parts. It feels like it's getting better, but then you realize something that was simple before is now more complicated.

Corbin G.

Usable but pricy and broken

Reviewed on 2018/09/19

I would never use Wodify again even if they were the only CSM software out there. They are unreliable and expensive for what they provide.

Pros

Easy to use and great for tracking workouts

Cons

Very pricey for the headache. On multiple occasions when trying to deal with support they were not very supportive. Numerous hours of non-accessible service, hours spent waiting on customer support to respond, overcharges/double in membership invoices with no compensations for loss of income and service, but they are right on top of taking their money from you at the first of the month.

1.0/10
Tom S.

Very disappointed

Reviewed on 2018/10/19

Pros

A typical CRM. Not offering anything beyond the competition.
Ease of use for our clients.
Like any other CRM, once it's setup it is on cruise control.

Cons

Overpriced.
Won't listen to suggestions.
Lead funnel is very limited.
Customer service is days to respond.

0.0/10
Jamie J.

Wodify For Management of a Gym

Reviewed on 2018/12/20

Pros

The efficiency and functionality. We can do almost anything related to the gym using wodify. Used for point of sale, tracking athlete performance, services as workflow guidelines, inventory, uploading daily workouts. Wodify is all encompassing.

Cons

No complaints with Wodify, so far there have not been any issues with gym management.

Good tracking system buy doesn't integrate with Twitter and no longer posts to facebook.

Used Monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2018/02/09

Tracking, being connected to others, can see history and progress over time

Pros

Easy to use , let's you like others' performance, keeps track of history of workouts, graphs your progress over time.

Cons

It doesn't work posting results to my twitter page. I contacted their support team 2x but told it was a known issue and being worked on but it's been over 2 years with no change

7.0/10

One of the best crossfit software

Reviewed on 2019/07/31

It works great, never had a big problem.

Pros

It's a fantastic software for crossfit gyms. I used as a client and works really great. The customer service is fantastic. The new mobile app is fantastic.

Cons

Nothing, the only thing to me that could be improve is the client side, it looks too old.

Fantastic crossfit software

Reviewed on 2018/05/13

Pros

The user interface and user experience is fantastic. The application is super clean (admin side). The mobile application is also great.

Cons

The athlete side could be improved, is old but works great. A improved mobile application to the athlete is also a point that could be improved.

Jenna D.

I use Wodify as a coach at a crossfit gym.

Reviewed on 2017/05/16

Pros

The management of athletes, PRs, and the class schedule is very easy to use both on the business side and the consumer side.

Cons

Frequent outages made it unreliable. Also, it seemed that it was often "down" during busy periods at the gym-- 5 & 6 pm

Wodify for CrossFit Gym

Reviewed on 2018/11/27

Pros

Perfect for WODs, appts, and retail sales

Cons

When it comes to generating ANY report, it lacks a lot of common sense and features.

Daniel R.

It was easy, fast, and informative. (Training) The software is awesome!

Reviewed on 2018/06/06

Pros

The software is incredibly built out. Every gym needs to have wodify as there CRM. It's easy to use for our staff and also for our members to enter in results.

Cons

Nothing so far.

Good for gym administration, not so much for athlete tracking

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2018/12/05

Pros

Extensive features for gym management from class schedules, athlete membership management, staff payroll or communication management with athletes

Cons

The athlete performance tracking interface is very outdated. The Whiteboard and WOD sections should really be improved. The athlete app for performance logging is limited and lacks an offline version.