Athlete performance tracking software

Hollie B.

Great gym management software!!

Reviewed on 2020/01/21

Very happy! I am also very impressed with how quickly the wodify support team responds. They are always very helpful!!

Pros

I like how the software streamlines all my gym management needs. I like the point of sale, kiosk, and reporting features. Very user friendly as well.

Cons

The new user athlete app has alot of hiccups. I also feel like the programming feature (where gym owners can customize or input their own programming ) could use an upgrade.

Response from Wodify Technologies

Thanks so much for the kind words! We definitely hear you on the Athlete App and have big plans for improvements to it this year. Thanks for your support and hope everything at CrossFit QFE is going well!

Krenciswel D.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Keeps me on track!

Reviewed on 2018/09/23

Id give it a 3 out of 5 rating just for the developer to have a room for improvement and update. My app was updated 8 months (or longer) ago. Overall its a great app/software for amateur health enthusiasts like me.

Pros

This app (used it on my iPhone) has helped me get on track on my workouts. My performances and history of my routine. It allows me to tap and log in into my gym and aero classes. I use it with my cross-fit accessory and they pair well together.

Cons

I just wish it has a reminder or a calendar that lets me set an alarm for my classes. And also a more pleasing update on the performance card.

Daniel B.

Customer Support, Backend Systems, Reporting, Online Sales, Total Package for our Box!

Reviewed on 2018/05/15

Too many to even name! Wodify took care of 10-20 other systems I would have had to put in place. Now with Wodify it's all contained in one package. I run my whole gym business through Wodify and also much of our "community" aspects as well! One of the best benefits I've gotten is just knowing my business. The reports are amazing! Knowing the ebb and flow of your business, what sells and what doesn't, etc. Love how easy it makes communication with my members as well! And how easy it is to convert leads!

Pros

Customer service is probably number one or two, right behind just the overall system itself! It's amazing just how "complete" the whole Wodify software is! It is literally everything we use at CrossFit Simplicity to run our business. Not to mention its everything we use to run and distribute our programming to members. Wodify is really the whole package. In the past I utilized the most basic features like the coachboard, whiteboard, and memberships. However, in the past 2 years I have really explored the software and it's taken our gym to the next level. We now use the online sales portal to sell memberships online and we use all the backend systems and reports to keep an eye on the health of the gym and make better business decisions. I also LOVE the customer service! I love that I can just schedule call on my time and I am not waiting on hold. It's also great that all the Wodify employees are kind, respectful, and very helpful! Wodify is WORTH THE MONEY! Its the all-in-on gym software!

Cons

I hate to be over the top, but to be honest I can't think of any "cons" to Wodify. All I can say is that I am not that great at computers so it's taken me a little time to really get the most our of it BUT...That's where the amazing support team comes in...I have called the Wodify crew as often as I need to and everyone is pleasant and helpful! No complaints here!

Yesi P.
  • Industry: Sports

Full business operations all in one packaged deal that comes with excellent Customer Service.

Reviewed on 2018/07/03

Was able to get my Wordpress linked up with Wodify to get the WOD to post to my website daily. Love it!

Pros

The software is structured very well, making it easy to run a small business without being overly time-consuming. It's an all in one package deal allowing small business owners to process sales, athlete checking-in, programming, integration with Wordpress (website), tracking revenue & athlete performance, scheduling, and even laying out competitions, with ease. I enjoy how user-friendly it is and make it so convenient that everything is run in one place.

Cons

I personally least like dealing with the WordPress & coding. However, once set up it's a great feature to have. I did need help to get my WordPress linked to Wodify in order to post my daily WOD on my website. However, the WODIFY Team is amazing, and they have been so pleasant to work with, helping me every step of the way to get it all set up. Technology is constantly changing, so once in a while, I have to schedule a meeting for some help. But I am very confident the issue will be resolved once I submit a help ticket.

Shadia B.

Best customer service!

Reviewed on 2020/09/11

Great experience, I look forward to using the software every day because I know if I face any problems the answer is a quick email away. Customer service have never taken more than 24 hours to reply to us!

Pros

The team of developers clearly utilize feedback from clients as the software features compliment our requirements to run the gym subscriptions/memberships/rentals/point of sale on a daily basis.

Wodify is easy to use and easy to train staff to use.

I would say the #1 feature of this software is the top of the line customer service. The team has helped us countless times in the form of video calls, emails, recorded custom videos etc..

Cons

Wodify payments and Wodify SMS features are not available in our region. Having those features would be a game-changer.

Also, some features like the Payroll and Quickbooks integration and certain mass email options are not in our package (Grow) and the difference of price between Grow and Promote is substantial so we are unable to make use of them.

Functional and Easy for Coaches and Athletes

Reviewed on 2019/10/29

We used to track everything in old school paper and pencil notebooks, which was fun in its own right. Now, however, we have a historical record of all our performances organized in one place. I love how Wodify breaks down your percentages, provides analysis towards your performances, and does all that plus class sign-ins, member purchases, and communicating the daily work outs all in one place.

Pros

As both a CrossFit coach and athlete, I have really enjoyed using Wodify to organize, communicate, and track my athletes' as well as my own progress.

Cons

Because it is cloud based, when the internet is down, or there is routine maintenance being done on the app, it can cause an interruption in service. This disrupts our ability as coaches to log members into classes, record scores, etc.

Kelli B.

Terrible

Reviewed on 2020/01/03

Mostly upsetting. Also frustrating and inconvenient.

Pros

I THOUGHT I liked the billing software.
But they don’t get that right either.

Cons

The mobile Functionality is really bad.
There is no one that can help you easily right away. They can sell to you right away and email you maybe within 24 hours and you can schedule a call weeks out.

Joe M.

Couldn't grow with WODify

Reviewed on 2020/04/08

Got my business through the first two years, but couldn't rely on it any longer.

Pros

Frequent down time during peak hours leading to lost sales was the primary reason we had to say good by. Glitchy functionality and not easy to understand features just didn't add any value. Watching this company grow and introduce new services and products while the primary platform was so unreliable didn't increase my confidence. It was easy to start with (cheapest available at the time), but as we grew we saw the need for something that performs better.

Cons

Frequent down time during peak hours. Always the same dismissal from their customer service.

Jennifer S.
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Wodify Gym Management

Reviewed on 2020/03/04

Overall, Wodify has provided a good value and accomplishes what's needed as a management tool.

Pros

Wodify is widely and consistently used. Great way to stay organized and track workouts/progress in one place.

Cons

The user experience could be improved upon from a functionality/design standpoint but no major complaints.

Response from Wodify Technologies

Thanks for the feedback Jennifer!

One of the best crossfit software

Reviewed on 2019/07/31

It works great, never had a big problem.

Pros

It's a fantastic software for crossfit gyms. I used as a client and works really great. The customer service is fantastic. The new mobile app is fantastic.

Cons

Nothing, the only thing to me that could be improve is the client side, it looks too old.

Daniel R.

It was easy, fast, and informative. (Training) The software is awesome!

Reviewed on 2018/06/06

Pros

The software is incredibly built out. Every gym needs to have wodify as there CRM. It's easy to use for our staff and also for our members to enter in results.

Cons

Nothing so far.

Aaron V.
  • Used Other for Free Trial

Great Gym Software!

Reviewed on 2018/10/09

Pros

Has many categories within the software that in turn makes the gym become more successful!

Cons

Is a bit difficult to figure out how to find the free trial option.

Luke D.

Best Option for Fitness Classes

Reviewed on 2020/02/12

Overall I'm pretty happy with it. There are some things I would like to see improved but mostly it works well for me.

Pros

Wodify is pretty easy to use. The client apps function well.

Cons

There are some glitches. Auto-cancelling classes doesn't always work.

Response from Wodify Technologies

Thanks for the feedback Luke! Hope everything is going well at The Village Gym Vaughan - we look forward to continuing to work with you guys!

Jonathan R.

Fantastic software taking my gym to the next level. 5 Stars

Reviewed on 2018/05/29

Time savings, payment management, record keeping, analytics

Pros

I have a lot of likes about this software. I love the professionalism of the company, the customer service is top notch. I always hear back from the company when there are issues, and they respond quickly through email or we can schedule a call.

The software itself manages everything from workouts, programming, invoicing, merch and swag sales, memberships, waivers, etc. It has cut down my paperwork to zero and allowed me to focus on more important things.

1,000 High fives to Wodify. I'm thrilled to be here.

Cons

I have two minor complaints. The first is the integration between the merchant is a bit cumbersome, if the payment merchant refuses a payment or if I wish to reverse a payment, it takes some time for Wodify to clear the invoice and allow it to be reversed or voided.

The second is it would be nice to get live customer service instead of calling in. But not at a trade off, when I do reach someone or they call me, they are always super knowledgeable and keen on solving the problem. So if the solution is a call center that has lost touch with the culture of the current team, then I prefer to wait.

• Industry: Higher Education
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Simple and very effective in regards to what I need for my daily workouts.

Reviewed on 2017/12/07

Easy access to daily workouts and needs that I might have at the gym. The class times/schedule is also very often handy!

Pros

The app/software is simple and very intuitive to use and navigate through. Daily workouts and past workouts are all available for you to access, but the best part is that it records and track subsequent workouts or lifts that you've already done which is a great motivator. A build in percentage calculator to ease your mind when you're mentally unable to do the math for maxes, and even useful tools such as their extensive exercise database. Simple, to the point, and then some extra icing on top.
It also has a nutrition category in which you're able to access, but I haven't had much need or use for that. I'm sure it's great just like the other components of the software though.

Cons

I would say that a visual face-lift for the interface wouldn't hurt. As of now it's a pretty standard looking platform but could be enhanced a little so that it doesn't look like a program from the early 2000's. Other than that, nothing that really sticks out in regards to the actual use of the program.

Daniel P.

Used Wodify to track my Crossfit workouts few 2+ years

Reviewed on 2018/06/14

I was easily able to track my workouts. Easy to do a variety of different workouts, which is nice.

Pros

Easy to track your workouts. Has nice social feature to be able to message friends. Gives stats and benchmarks on your fitness progress.

Cons

Slow, the software would lag considerable on my iPhone. Some of the social interaction features are lacking.

Ryan D.

Reviewed on 2018/10/23

Pros

- Great for tracking progress
- Can input daily workouts and log weights/ times, etc.

Cons

- The app is far less functional than the online version
- Calculations it does for max lifts and percentages are off sometimes depending on the rep schemes. You have to watch out for that and double check it

Tom S.

Very disappointed

Reviewed on 2018/10/19

Pros

A typical CRM. Not offering anything beyond the competition.
Ease of use for our clients.
Like any other CRM, once it's setup it is on cruise control.

Cons

Overpriced.
Won't listen to suggestions.
Lead funnel is very limited.
Customer service is days to respond.

Jamie J.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Wodify For Management of a Gym

Reviewed on 2018/12/20

Pros

The efficiency and functionality. We can do almost anything related to the gym using wodify. Used for point of sale, tracking athlete performance, services as workflow guidelines, inventory, uploading daily workouts. Wodify is all encompassing.

Cons

No complaints with Wodify, so far there have not been any issues with gym management.

Fantastic crossfit software

Reviewed on 2018/05/13

Pros

The user interface and user experience is fantastic. The application is super clean (admin side). The mobile application is also great.

Cons

The athlete side could be improved, is old but works great. A improved mobile application to the athlete is also a point that could be improved.

Jenna D.

I use Wodify as a coach at a crossfit gym.

Reviewed on 2017/05/16

Pros

The management of athletes, PRs, and the class schedule is very easy to use both on the business side and the consumer side.

Cons

Frequent outages made it unreliable. Also, it seemed that it was often "down" during busy periods at the gym-- 5 & 6 pm

Ashley A.

Good product but reports take forever to generate.

Reviewed on 2018/09/19

Pros

The overall product is good. The interface looks really good and on the front end it's easy to check members into the system (which is especially important for coaches on a daily basis).

Cons

Most of the time, I used the product for reporting purposes. The reports are easy to generate but they take forever to actually download and pull up...significantly longer than other similar systems.

• Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Reviewed on 2019/12/04

Since it’s the most common app it has the appeal of being used by everyone.

Pros

This is one of the first applications to be used in the Crossfit community so that’s why it has an edge on the competition.

Cons

I found it a little basic of an interface for the price of what you get. It’s basically just a go daddy web account.

Monica G.
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

Fantastic

Reviewed on 2017/09/21

Pros

I like this software because it allows me to ditch my notebooks and papers while at the gym and train more effectively. I even enjoy working with their customer service team. They are wonderful

Alyssa K.

There’s better out there

Reviewed on 2019/12/03

Wodify is okay, it gets the job done when the phone app is working.

Pros

Easy to see workouts, can see class schedule, keeps records of benchmark works that your members can look back at

Cons

App on phone is dysfunctional pretty often, can’t see actual names of people that are reserved to class, app is very slow