AppointmentPlus

• Industry: Biotechnology
  • Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

AppointmentPlus

Reviewed on 2020/11/06

Overall, my experience using it has been very good. It's reliable and easy to use, and neither employees nor clients typically have issues with it.

Pros

The company that I work for has used AppointmentPlus for years to allow clients to schedule appointments. Our clients typically don't have any issues with the program, and it's very easy to use on our end. The program rarely crashes, and lets us schedule, cancel, and modify appointments easily.

Cons

I wish that they made a mobile version! Also, the interface- although easy to use- is somewhat boring looking (especially on the administrative end). Also, it would be nice if they added a few more features (ex: an option to prevent people from canceling an appointment a for a certain amount of time before the appointment starts).

Paul D.

Great Scheduling Software on a Budget

Reviewed on 2017/07/11

Despite the slightly tricky questions this is a great scheduling software that we have had great luck using for years now. I would highly suggest this over some other options out there as once you are set up it really is extremely user friendly.

Pros

There is great customer support and help setting up your Scheduler and users. If you have multiple offices there is also the ability to handle that as well. I find the appointment reminder email to our patients to be perfect. You can allow them to confirm or reschedule and if you choose to add this to your website they can schedule an appointment themselves right online.

Cons

Some of the setup questions seem straight forward but can be a bit tricky and confusing as to the correct way to answer to assist the setup. If you schedule an appointment at the end of your day you have to adjust the length of time of the appointment to fit otherwise it will not allow you to schedule the appointment. Therefore, if you schedule until 4:00 then as some time on the schedule so that you can schedule that slot.

Jennifer H.
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Could Not Be Happier

Reviewed on 2018/03/30

Pros

The AppointmentPlus system has been a welcomed addition to our busy office. We use it for job candidate screening call scheduling. It has saved me countless hours of having to go back and forth in trying to find a time to schedule.

The system is well-designed and easy to use. I also like the automated email reminders I get. Overall, I couldn’t be happier with the system.

Cons

I can’t really think of any cons. Customer service is outstanding and the system exceeds our expectations

Response from AppointmentPlus

Jennifer, we appreciate the 5-star review! Yes, having to go back-and-forth in trying to find a date and time that works is a big time-waster. I’m happy to hear that AppointmentPlus has solved this problem for your organization. It makes us happy that you couldn’t be happier!

Raylene S.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Three Year AppointmentPlus User

Reviewed on 2016/09/13

There was a learning curve for me using the program. I am not a "tech" person. However, I have come to depend on the program. It has saved me hours of working doing tutor scheduling by hand. It has also cut out about 90% of "no shows" and missed appointments.

Pros

Scheduling is easy and an e-mail goes directly to the tutor, the student, and the administrator.

Cons

We hire a lot of tutors each semester and it takes a lot of time to set up schedules and locations. I wish it could give me a notice when tutors have reached a maximum number of hours they can work. For example: our Federal Work Study tutors can only work 8-10 hrs. a week. I have to watch this carefully.

Thomas S.
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Appointment Plus Delivers!

Reviewed on 2016/06/29

The website is very powerful, so there is a bit of a learning curve, but that's a small price for the complete functionality of this powerful tool. We've used it for many different applications, and it never fails to impress and deliver. The best part is the customer service. Always warmly professional.

Pros

The MANY different functions it has. Every scenario seems to have been thought of.

Cons

The only thing that would be nice is if it weren't so complicated and had so many questions to toggle. However, that's what makes it so powerful, so I can't be too concerned. Plus, if I run into a situation I can't figure out, I just email and receive a response or call back with the answer I need.

Steven M.

I think the software is very intuitive to use.

Reviewed on 2018/04/24

Pros

I really like how intuitive and easy the software is to use. I also found the customer support extremely helpful.

Cons

I honestly do not have a whole lot of pad things to say about the software except that may be too robust for a small group of users.

Response from AppointmentPlus

Steven, thank you for your review of AppointmentPlus. I appreciate your kind words on how the software is intuitive and easy to use. You also talked about our customer support being extremely helpful. It can oftentimes be a cliche for companies to advertise that they provide outstanding customer support, but time and again we get positive feedback from our clients on our service. In today's impersonal world, clients tell us that it's refreshing to get to speak with a friendly, knowledgeable person when they have a question. Thanks for pointing that out, and thank you for taking the time to write us a review. It is very much appreciated.

• Industry: Philanthropy

We use appointments plus for scheduling lessons in our golf performance facility.

Reviewed on 2018/02/07

This software helps us to track and make appointments within our lesson facility. It is very user friendly.

Pros

It has been very easy to use. We have it across multiple formats so that different individuals within our company can access the appointments.

Cons

Perhaps a better mobile experience. It would be nice if we could use it a little more often on the go.

Response from AppointmentPlus

Thanks for the review of how well AppointmentPlus works for lessons in your golf performance facility. You noted that you'd like to see an improved mobile experience. If you can provide us specific information, we'd be happy to consider it. Note also that we are always actively improving our mobile apps, so the feature you need may already be live. Thanks again for the review!

Laura S.
  • Industry: Banking

This software allows us to create and manage our appointments.

Reviewed on 2018/03/22

Pros

The features in the system are really vast. It comes down to having something reliable and easy to use!

Cons

While there were issues with the system about a year ago, they have since resolved the issues and the software has been working beautifully!

Response from AppointmentPlus

Laura, thank you for the review! Yes, some of the main differentiators for AppointmentPlus are our strong feature set, ease-of-use, and reliability. And, with CorePoint operating in the banking industry, we also know that security and privacy are critically important. We take both very seriously as we have thousands of clients who are subject to regulations. Thank you again for the stellar review!

Malorie G.
  • Industry: Medical Practice
  • Used Other for Free Trial

We liked it but..

Reviewed on 2019/05/11

It was okay. The customer service was great. They are genuinely nice, and they will answer all your questions and get straight to the facts. This software ended up not being for us. Very glad we got to the point before it was too late in the game. Again, they were good about leading us in the right direction as well before we got in too deep. Great people, boring software.

Pros

This is a great software for spa's to work with because of its extra features and functionality. I liked the space it gives to add as many employees as needed and the way it was set up. I love the colors you can add to any service, and to the no-shows, or check-ins etc. You can choose any color you want, and they have an abundance of colors to choose from. I know that sounds crazy but trust me, that is a seriously awesome feature to have.

Cons

Honestly I did not like how basic it looked and I did not like how difficult it was to run. It was very overwhelming even during the demo. I am a colorful person, but in saying that, I do not want a rainbow software. I just like something other that white and unfortunately that is what this software is, just plain white with colors for the appointment services and color codes or services. I did not like that you could not see notes on the front of the appointment. That's not helpful for a quick view for the Aesthetician or for the FNP/Doctor. It is very busy around here so its typically a quick glance, see the note if there is one, see the patient, grab the chart, move on. This is not my favorite software. In one word, boring software. If you like boring, its for you. I am not a boring person, this is not for me.

Response from AppointmentPlus

Thank you for the review, Malorie. I'm sorry it didn't work out for you. I hope you found a system that perfectly meets your needs. Thanks for giving us a try!

William W.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Appointment Plus

Reviewed on 2016/07/19

Gary is always very helpful when I call with an issue. Always willing to help resolve, even if the call is unscheduled.

Pros

Cons

Adding some appointment slots can be very time consuming if the windows are for one hour only, which is the case for our account.

Kathy M.

Great program!

Reviewed on 2016/06/21

We have 3-4 employees making appointments all day long and this program is great for multiple users!

Mellissa D.
  • Industry: Warehousing
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Cargill Salt

Reviewed on 2020/04/21

It is a great system. easy to use

Pros

It is user friendly. I like the different colors so you can just look at it and see what you have left for the day.

Cons

It runs kind of slow. It would be nice to be able to change the font size and the layout.

Response from AppointmentPlus

Mellissa, we appreciate the review. In the cons, you noted some system slowness and font sizes. I'm going to have someone reach out to you to help.

Yes, the status colors help to quickly identify which appointments are in which status (scheduled, confirmed, late, no show, complete, etc.). We get a lot of positive feedback on this feature.

Thanks again for the review!

Naoki H.
  • Industry: Medical Devices

Poor customer service, unreliable scheduling

Reviewed on 2021/03/10

Pros

Product worked well for the first few months

Cons

Appointment scheduler has not worked properly for the last 4 weeks, customer service has been unresponsive.

Trisha S.

So far so good

Reviewed on 2018/08/28

I'm just in the initial steps of using it but so far it is working great for me.

Pros

The support team is great. Answered all my questions in a timely manner. This software is very versatile. I have somewhat unique scheduling needs and Appointment Plus has been able to accommodate them.

Cons

It did freeze on me yesterday while I was working on my set up. I had to shut it down and restart it.

Hanan D.

Arab Academy Review

Reviewed on 2016/08/09

A great software, reliable and very easy to use. We Highly recommend it to any one looking for a scheduling software.

Tania R.

I used the free trial and I found it to be very impressive.

Reviewed on 2018/04/19

Pros

I was able to enter in all the medical
Appointments and it also took the information of the person that I can use for the future.

Cons

I could only add appointments but not activities or ped days or meetings. I had to make the other members on my team also have an account to add their name of who was doing what.

Paul B.

Definitely worth the cost for our company

Reviewed on 2015/09/12

This product presented no challenges to our sales staff to learn to use and our field techs picked it up although for most of them technology their strongest area of expertise. The smartphone app works well and that's important for us, although the iPhone version is much better than the Android which does not show the client address or display the order notes completely.
We went from using Google Docs spreadsheets so this was a huge improvement but we don't have any experience with other scheduling software at this time, but I would say for basic scheduling with mobile access this should be on your list of products to consider.

Quinton C.
  • Used Other for Free Trial

Mediocre

Reviewed on 2018/03/09

Scheduling clients quickly is the business problem being solved. It is quick to put in a client and schedule them leaving us more time to speak to more clients.

Pros

Ability to see the rooms and who is scheduled in the rooms we have at what time in a very clear set up

Cons

Difficult to change things in the system. Will give random error messages with no real explanation as to why they are happening. IT support very slow to respond when issues arise especially after updates to system.

Response from Bob

Quinton, thank you for the review. We do appreciate you pointing out some positives on the system, but we also want to acknowledge the areas in which you have concerns. Regarding the error messages, we have addressed that issue and it is now resolved. I apologize for that. With regard to slow IT support response after system updates, we did have a recent post-release issue that took a little longer than normal to identify and resolve. But, it’s working correctly now. Thank you again for the review.

Jameli J.
  • Industry: Publishing

AppointmentPlus revolutionizes the way people manage online bookings.

Reviewed on 2018/08/09

Pros

It is straightforward and efficient when it comes to consolidating and accepting appointments online.

Cons

I think the main downside is the pricing as it is a bit higher than its competitors. There are problems with calendar sync as well.

Stephanie S.

User Friendly application

Reviewed on 2016/09/07

we have been using ApptPlus for several years now and not only are we happy with it from an administration side but our clients are very happy we have this tool for them. The report feature saves me hours.

Cons

when upgrades or new versions are rolled out, there is always a feature that i previously used that is no longer available. very frustrating. i have to work with tech support on getting it added back to the application and sometimes its not easy and takes an excessive amount of time.

Lauren R.
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

not that great

Reviewed on 2018/03/07

Pros

The only pros about this is the fact that they can only see their own clients and no information is shared to a third party.

Cons

This is not user friendly at all and its extremely hard to use when it should be very easy. I would not recommend this.

Response from AppointmentPlus

Lauren, thank you for the review. It sounds like your experience with the system has been subpar. I apologize for that.

With regard to user-friendliness, whenever you use a new software system, there is always a period in which you are learning how to use it. For AppointmentPlus, once users are trained and have used it for a period of time, most report that it's easy to use and very intuitive.

And one of the things that sets us apart is our training team. We provide live account setup and training for individuals and teams. Our trainers are experts and can answer most any question posed to them.

Again, I apologize that you didn't have a good experience with us, but I do appreciate you giving AppointmentPlus a try.

Trinidad T.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Love this

Reviewed on 2017/08/08

Pros

I love how it is so easy to use. I think this application is my favorite one and its a daily use of mine.

Gordon L.

Gets the job done most of the time

Reviewed on 2020/04/24

AppointmentPlus has helped prevent us from accidentally overbooking students (there were times where we had a waiting period of 45 minutes for a 1 hour session) and definitively figure out where we had more openings so we could optimize our space and time. With enough time and effort (and the help of their support team), we have integrated the scheduling system into our daily routines.

We’ve spent a lot of time in this system and there’s still a lot of things they can improve, but at the end of the day, Appointmentplus helps us with scheduling.

Pros

Customer support has been really responsive. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] helped us quite a bit in figuring out optimal setups specific to our needs. When we ran into issues, they were able to help dive into details with us in order to help find the root cause and escalate issues when necessary. If there was something they couldn’t fix immediately, they explained what was needed in order to fix the issue and kept us up to date on what they could tell us from the development team. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], who started helping us out later, provides a sociable experience and helps make tech calls feel much more casual.

Cons

It took a lot of trial and error to figure out which settings to turn off/on to optimize for our center and we ran into many issues while creating/modifying hundreds of weekly recurring appointments. The recent updates to recurring appointments, however, have made the task easier, but still takes much time and effort to navigate through while avoiding issues.

Response from AppointmentPlus

Thanks for the review, Gordon. I can imagine the challenges involved in moving your tutoring online. We've received similar kudos on our helpfulness from the many Mathnasiums who have turned to us for scheduling.

You noted how the system helped you optimize your scheduling and eliminated overbooking. Those are key benefits from using the system.

Thanks for taking the time to give us a review!

Reginald l. B.
  • Industry: Higher Education

Great Resource

Reviewed on 2019/12/06

Overall it has been a very great product. I think it a great tool for the line of work I used it for.

Pros

I used this for a side-gig I was a part of . I was a field interviewer (independently contracted) for the ATL Housing Authority alongside Emory University. We used this software to schedule in-house interviews with respondents. This was my first time using the software and it was very user friendly. It helped me/us keep track of who was being interviewed, where, how long etc.

Cons

To me the look and feel of the app was a bit outdated. I think it definitely needs to be updated, but other than that I think the product works just fine.

Response from AppointmentPlus

Reginald, thank you for your honest review. We are pleased you found our software so easy to use and that it was helpful for your side gig. We appreciate your feedback about the app looking a little outdated and want to let you know that upgrades are on the horizon for next year. Thank you again for your review; your feedback is important to us!

Linda M.

Appointments Plus has terrific support. Questions are answered promptly and they work!

Reviewed on 2018/03/14

It has simplified my life and greatly reduced my stress. Now I can focus on my practice.

Pros

This software is easy to manage and negotiate. I've been a user for almost 3 years and am still very satisfied.

Cons

Sometimes I can't find what I'm looking for, especially if I decide to change something in my setup. I have found that if I'm patient, I find it.

Response from AppointmentPlus

Linda, thank you for taking the time to write a review for AppointmentPlus. We're glad you like the support you receive. We take a lot of pride in providing outstanding support to our clients. It's also great to hear that AppointmentPlus has simplified your life and reduced your stress. Thanks again for the excellent review!